[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy drug story thread. Let's hear them Trips, scares,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 20

File: drugskeyboard.jpg (18KB, 468x293px) Image search: [Google]
drugskeyboard.jpg
18KB, 468x293px
Crazy drug story thread.

Let's hear them

Trips, scares, sketchy dealers and pickups preferably hard drugs. You weed fggts don't count y'all bish
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Let's hear them. Drugs of choice, horrible shit you've done to get them, fucked up situations, getting bunk shit
>>
worked with this dude for a day. said he could get me some booger sugar. paid him his days wage, gave him my number said "yo, come back tomorrow you can work a day and ill buy some off ya". guy said "sure,see you tomorrow".show up at job site, looking for some stuff...dude never showed up.
>>
File: high on jenkem.webm (1MB, 226x400px) Image search: [Google]
high on jenkem.webm
1MB, 226x400px
>>739971505
this is me on jankem
>>
>>739971505
I once snorted some sour skittle sugar. Shit was awful.
>>
>>739971773
Thats the worst. Leg shaking hoping for that come up to no avail
>>
some kid in my class rolled a green leaf from a regular tree while break. took his lighter out and smoked it while saying he enjoys a big fat blunt. idk why he did it. he was a idiot. we wanted to punch him but he coughed so hard it was punishment enough
>>
>>739971505
I work as security at a local nightclub.
>Hear over radio that some extremely intoxicated female is puking and needs to be walked out
>Enter women's bathroom
>A few girls are standing by the sink and staring into a stall, pointing and laughing
>This bitch is puking her feet out of her face
>She's bent over, wearing not panties and her furry pussy is showing
>Something is hanging out her asshole, I inch forward to investigate
>It's a bag of cocain that's falling out her anus
>She heaves and it plops out onto the ground
>I pick it up quickly and we walk her out the door
>Spend the rest of my shift snorting cocaine and flirting with women
>>
>>739973542
Niiiice I like that
>>
I drove my dealer to go pick up once. Out of state in a vehicle with no insurance. He got an oz of black. We're waiting outside his plugs house and hear a commotion.

Dude runs out and trips down the stairs followed by four more people scattering.

Like ants man scattering through the yard. Then there it was. Full swat calmly walks out popping bean bags into the backs of the junkies. We don't m9ve to not gain their attention. We get our chance and take off.

Smoked the whole way home
>>
i visit my best friend who lives in new orleans
>i land, we immediately start plotting out our weekend, what music to see, bars to go to, places to eat, etc
>run down the list of how many/kind of drugs we need
>he says everything we need he can get from his usual drug dealer who is a friend
>we roll right to her place from the airport
>she invites us in, greets my buddy with a kiss, introduces herself to me
>we start shooting the shit about my visit, discuss what we want, etc
>rick and morty is playing on the tv so we're all laughing and hanging while she sorts the shit out
>offers us booze, we stay for a while after we're all paid up
>end up going out to the bar around her house together, take mushrooms before heading out
>we start tripping about an hour into being there and its hyper violent and sexual between all of us
>the dealer starts jacking me off over my pants at the bar as she starts making out with my friend
>we go back to her place and doubleteam her like four times over
>>
These stories aren't crazy
>>
Ok.. I shot up heroin like 3 months ago after consuming a few beers.. overdosed and was on the ground inhaling my vomit for a few hours.. somehow got off ground as my spirit came back to my body and got to my girlfriend.. couldn't hear, blood coming from nose and ears... spent 2 weeks in the hospital... almost died and Had complete memory loss.. still have memory loss and I'm out of work on disability for it... came minutes from dieting and racked up 800k in medical bills
>>
more like a "dealing with a druggie" story.

>work in corner store
>lots of people come in from blunt wraps
>local crack heads to
>store sells glass roses (glass tubes w/ fake rose inside. Instant crack pipe)
>not bad area, most sales are soda, beer, cigs, etc. But 2 or 3 roses sell every day.
>dude comes in
>no eye contact
>dicks around for 5 minutes
>comes up, dumps shit on counter
>baking powder, a single straight razor, a copper "chore boy" scrubber, and a glass rose
>I look at him.
>Ask "Making cookies?"
>He won't look at me.
>I don't do anything. He starts fidgeting.
>"Gonna cash me out, bro?"
>"No."
>dude looks pissed.
>"The fuck you mean, no?"
>"dude, I work at a corner store. I'm not a drug dealer. Someone wants a glass stem, I sell it. I can pretend I'm ignorant. But look at what the fuck you put down. I am not ringing up up, unless you add something else to it."
>"Like fucking what?"
>"I donno, dude. Grab a cheap loaf of bread. A gallon of milk. Fucking something. But I will not cash this out."
>Dude just stares. Store empty, I don't give a fuck, I stare back.
>after a minute seeing I won't budge, dude storms to the back of the store, grabs a gallon of milk, slams it down.
>ring dude up.
>He leaves, with all his crack goodies and his milk.
>call out "enjoy your cookies!"
>>
File: 1262501445704.jpg (64KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
1262501445704.jpg
64KB, 399x600px
Pissed myself a couple of times
>>
>>739971505
I've od'd on Oxys and robbed people/ people have tried to rob me
>>
>>739975356
Literally took 8 shots of Narcan to bring me back to life
>>
>>739975394
You're a dick.
>>
>>739975356
There y'all go
>>
>>739975394
Hahaha hell yeah
>>
>>739971505
the dark web is not to be fucked with, and little 13 year old me never understood that. a bitch got raped on camera for a shitty review bc i didnt know my drugs back then

still dont know them now. i cut all ties with them after that
>>
File: 20170723_222209.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_222209.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Currently on meth,heroin and wax posted last night
>pic related current stash i posted last night but a dime of black left.
Too lazy to take new pice but have a snap of wax
>>
>>739975750
Dude, it was a family neighborhood corned store. I don't care if the dude is doing drugs. I certainly wasn't gonna call the cops. But no fucking way I was just gonna sell him what he put down.
He got his shit, and I had plausible deniability.
>>
>>739975356
This is litterally.. the worst thing to ever happen in my life.. don't do dope kids... it sucks not remembering your own borthday, anniversaries phone numbers ext... can't even work
>>
huffing freon from a propane sized tank we found on the curb
i take it easy, he goes balls to the wall taking massive hits
ye we had death wishes
he takes a huge hit, i mean like huffing on that tank for a good 2 minutes non stop
he laughs, he falls, he convulses, he pisses himself all over my floor, he gets up and asks what happened

later find out he showed all the signs of an OD and was on the edge of death on my bedroom floor while i just laughed at him
>>
>>739976063
be more detailed anon
>>
>go see dealer
He is geeked and nodding
Spent an hour there waiting
He wakes up and starts talking about a sack he already had made
I dunno
Starts tearing room apart
There for another 45
He then takes his dirty meth needle and threatens to stick me if I don't give it back
Reallybruv
Try to leave he lunges
Turn to the side and push
He falls and let's out a shriek
Turns over needle is in his neck above the collar bone
I walk out
His grandparents say bye ND hug me
Going to my car I hear a commotion
Dipped and never returned

I'm assuming something happened to him. He's gone and every social contact is deleted
>>
>>739976200
Are you that trust fund kid
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-175752.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-175752.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>739976200
Also 20 if wondering and live in a house with a roommate in master bed just got wax and hour ago and been a few day with just dope and clear
>>
>>739976200
Black. That shot is terrible worst withdrawals counting seconds. Recently just got clean. Mixing them though ugh, how's your withdrawal from meth, I hear it's nothing some weed can't fix. Heard ice helps with heroin withdrawal too
>>
>>739971505
>be me
>15
>bored of repetetive routine and life in general (wasn't diagnosed with depression at this stage but my therapist said otherwise)
>orders 48 nitrous oxide canisters, 100 baloons, and a nos cracker off of ebay (with my debit card that had birthday and xmas money in it)
>fast forward a couple weeks
>inhale all 48 in under an hour
>this feels nice
>fail all my important GCSEs
>feel retarded and low iq to this day
I have never been able to find a high I enjoy more than nitrous oxide

please excuse any mistakes i have taken 600mg of DPH and i am feeling nauseous
>>
>>739975356
sorry to hear that pal.

How you gonna pay back all that money?
>>
>>739976538
Reply nah graduated hs only need 3 credits at 1030 everyday then was homeless for 2 years now got my own place
>>
>>739976689
Trying to get clean but opioids were first drug and first love
>>
>>739976711
you really feel different to this day? How different?
>>
>>739976917
>retarded
>>
>>739976442
I hate people like this. I do both to but im responsible af and put my prioritys first
>>
Went to go pick up dark one time.
Homie let me in and we're bullshitting while his girl is nodding out over an open bag of dark on the couch
Door opens and she gets startled dropping the whole stash on the shag carpet, I already had my sack
She starts freaking out like a crackhead trying to pick up powdered black from shag
Homie is visibly upset
Always has gun in waist band
Walks over kneels down looking sincere and places hand under chin
Straight pistol whips her across the bridge of her nose
Shake his hand and dip
>>
>>739971505
Ok. 3 years ago I was addicted to meth and my boy calls me saying he got some pure. So I went there to pick it up. He hyped it up and made sound like some good shizz. It didn't look like it was supposed to. Very cloudy. I go home to smoke it and did a quarter hotrail. This was when I was introduced to the world of bath salts. I dug chunks of my skin out of my arms for 7+ hours using only a straw because I thought that when you were born the government put bugs in you that when you mature they come out and evolve into super soldiers. So I "dug them out" only to not remember much at all about what I did personally and waking up in a hospital bed with a doctor telling me that I had poly substance abuse because not only did I take the salts. But in the course of about 12 hours after the hotrail I also ate a Ziploc bag full of shrooms two hits of needle point and shot up a horse tranquilizer. Have not touched a single drug since that night.
>>
Was going to smoke weed drunk and my "friend" put salvia on it. Said I was rolling in the ground salivating for 20 minutes.
>>
>>739976723
I don't have to.. I work for a large adult beverage company amd have the best insurance possible
>>
>>739977070
I got a drug/hoe story about this girl as well
>>
i said no to drugs and i was the coolest kid in school.
>>
>>739976917
just a lot dumber, can't hold a thought for over 20 seconds, all i want to do now is play runescape, I used to consider myself quite intelligent and I was scoring top of my classes but now i'm just retarded
>>
>>739977146
Shit
>just move to washington
>19
>havent had black in 2 weeks
>no sleep whole time
>howamialive.jpg
>cant find dealer for awhile
>one day walking pine st homeless dude asks to borrow my phone
>i always help people in need just kind built into me
>hand him phone
>he makes call
I read people very well and just felt this dudes vibe in the moment so i ask
>"know where i can get some gear?"
>looks me up and down
Skinny 125 5 10 mexi-white bieber cut but longer
>"what kind?"
>"dark"
>"yeah im literally trying to call my dealer"
>jackpot.exe
>throw down for gram
>get my half
>smoke Washington dope for first time
>absolute cut shit
>still caught a nod
>found pure shit once whole time i was there
Propbably spoiled because i lived and live in Az next to mexico where the good shit comes from
>>
>>739976833
I feel you. Clean today from opiates for 16 days. Shut was rough but never again
>>
>Show up at dealers house, picking up an ounce of coke and half ounce of heroin
>Sitting in my car, waiting for the go ahead
>Parked behind a car, 2 girls get out and head inside
>Not even 2 mins later, some old fat bald guy stumbled to their car, hopped in and stole it
>I chased his ass for about 10 mins before I gave up
>Explained situation to dealer
>Got hooked up for half price on both for trying to help
>>
went with a buddy to cop a few bags of dope, I only had like 10 bucks but he said he would throw me a few. park up and wait for the dude to run out, he gets there and we get our shit. as I got my shit mixed up about to load it, a car with sirens pulls up behind us. we both freak the fuck out and in the process drop my cap and all of my shit in it (keep in mind I had 3 bags mixed up, pretty much all of my shit). we wait there hiding our shit and waiting for the flash of light to signal that we were fucked. we waited for like 10 minutes and nothing happened, so I decide to try and pull out. as I go to leave, the car actually backs up to let me out, it was a fucking security car for the nearby hospital. I was so fucking mad, but luckly my boy gave me more so everything worked out in the end. except my raging heroin addiction. currently withdrawing down the jersey shore. fuck me.
>>
>>739978166
AZ it's easy to find and cheap in big cities. None of that 15 a point. I'm talking 45 a gram like whaaaa
>>
>>739976917
Yeah, I agree with everyone else. After going on a whippet bender I had to write a school paper. When I went back to review it I had spelled every single word incorrectly. Now I feel back to my normal self albiet still a little more retarded than I used to be.
>>
>>739978281
Trying to get subs rn but 10 a pop is bullshit. Though 1 pill last a day with no withdrawls but i was getting them free from my best friends ex that i fucked while they were dating
>>
>>739978281
I've been hooked on opiates for almost 7 years now. It's fucking hard as fuck to stop. I don't think I can
>>
>>739971505
http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2014/06/24/police-duo-stole-pot-phones-from-dekalb-home/a72gcym/
These Mexicans robbed us at gunpoint. There was actually 3 but one was a minor.
>>
>>739978384
Damn waiting on my dealer now for a half
>>
>>739978384
Good luck with the withdrawals man. And hope one day WHEN YOU ARE ready you get clean. When you decide to, smoke bud and Jack off (releases feel good chemicals and takes the aches away for a good minute or two, better than nothing though)
>>
>>739978443
Nah 65 is lowest of really good shit. Current dealer is 20 min away and delivers for 80 a g but i pick up halfs every 3 days. I smoke so i dont have a prob with wds as much
>>
>>739978477
When I was getting clean I bought subs to use to help ease the pain and anxiety. Picked up a last bag and tried to smoke it. Later found out it was cut with rat poison. Scared us to death the feeling of that smoke trailing your insides. Me and my lady quit cold turkey too scared to take the subs. Gave em to a junkie friend
>>
can ask you fam an honest question? im just curious why heroin over fun and easy shit like concentrated weed? Just wondering if its like, a personal preference or a lifestyle that got itself into you
>>
>>739978576
My mind is with you brother. It won't happen until you really want to and put your foot down. Even then the withdrawals are just a nightmare. Worst shut I ever felt. Don't know how withdrawal from meth is though
>>
>>739978635
Damn just read it. Did you face charges for having weed? Or poss of firearms? Anything?
>>
File: 1498767900750.jpg (40KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
1498767900750.jpg
40KB, 640x604px
>>739978929
Weed is pretty dope, but it certainly aint DOPE. try before you buy! first ones always free.... and its a slippery slope from there
>>
>>739978929
All my friends started using and I didnt wanna get left out

Its fucking stupid anon, theres no good reason, dont get into it
>>
>>739979069
agreed "free" drugs lead down the road to serious addiction
>>
>>739978847
Subs also stop you from getting high for awhile after you take them and it sucks i wasted a gram the hard way. Thats why i like them to stop anxeity and restless legs and insomnia. If i had them now i wouldnt be picking up
>>
>>739972959
Why the fuck would you do that
>>
>>739978929
I started when my mom died at age 20. Was offered a few times and said no. Had a fight with my ex and said duck it.

The high is divine. Warm. Cozy. Sleep better than you ever had. Problem is though it is a physical and mental fight to stop, even after one use. If you like downers like indicas don't tread near black. It's the ultimate high, and the ultimate fight to stop. Painful, depressing and it will put you down for a week. All you think about is if you go pick up you can stop all the pain right away with one hit, like a light switch. But once you do it starts all over again.

Really big nightmare if you're a early riser. Dark dealers don't wake up till the damn afternoon and they are the flakiest, most sluggish dealers out there.
>>
>>739978929
I smoke weed, dope and meth. Got wookies og wax infront of me right now
>>
Too many to tell. I'm in my mid-20's now and was heavy for 12 years. Been arrested with felonies in 3 different states. Shit is just played out now...I used to like gloating about my crazy lift but now I just keep it to myself since everyone just tries to 1 up each other. A lot of druggies over exaggerate everything which is just pathetic and annoying.
>>
Is heroin better then the best weed coma you could put yourself in?
>>
>>739972757
>I kekd
>>
>>739979309
Im sorry for your loss fam, and I hope shit works out for you. hang in there
>>
>>739979347
Yeah but theres a cost >>739979309
>>
>>739979327
do you have a favorite? anything you like more about one over the other?
>>
road tripped to a friend of mine who i've had a crush on for years. she moved about 6 hours away a few years previous to this. she lives with bi dude who had also been friends with us for years. she wanted to try mdma for first time. was concerned it would make her super horny. told her probably wouldn't but might...(hoped it would) brought 3 pressed pilled and 300 mg of moonrocks to split between us. we pop on some music and turn on black lights she has and pop the pills. hits her about 15 minutes before me and bi dude. she doesn't really know how to react since she's never done it before but gets control after she peaks which was right about when me and bi dude peak. we're dancing and having a good time, some light petting and we get different clothes with different textures for her to touch. she goes through her panty drawer and pulls out a silk pair.
cont.
>>
>>739979347
What. They are different highs kinda.

It's the tingles, the itching and the sweats. They are magical
>>
>>have on good authority where a stash house is
>>halfway point for bricks of weed moving up the coast
>>case the place for like 2 weeks
>>learning who's who, when they come and go
>>they have like 5 or 6 pits guarding the front yard and inside the house
>>after weeks of planning finally decide to hit it
>>Dark, probably around 12-1 AM
>>a few feet outside the front yard, start throwing a shit ton of dog treats soaked in nyquil into the yard
>>wait a little until the dogs pass
>>me and 2 friends run up to the house, and I kick in the door
>>2 friends run into the house
>>some spic nodding out on the couch, make a move for a piece on a table in front of him
>>friend runs up and stabs him in the throat
>>search the house finding brick after brick, throwing them into the front yard
>>load them into a flatbed pickup we have
>>so many bricks we have to put a tarp over it to keep anyone from seeing what we have
>>dip the fuck out
We each made like 70k and the spic ended up dying.
>>
>>739979042
Originally I think they intended to charge us (there was 3 of us and 3 of them) but all that was left in the house was dabs and edibles that police and robbers both passed over. The guys only took illegal shit but after being assured no charges would be pressed I gave police a detailed inventory of what was taken and they recovered it all and got charges to stick on all 3 of them. (They all snitched on each other as well). The best thing was i had cooked up a ton of heavy cannabis infused goodies and they charged them for it like it was weed. I think it ended up being several pounds. I moved and stay away from that county now though.
>>
>>739979327
dope meaning crack?
>>
>>739979444
Thanks bruv. Just remember this thread. Sure be edgy and destroy yourself for a while but if you go our route it's a fight that slot of people can't handle
>>
>>739979561
meant she peaked right when we started coming up....

things start getting a bit heavier, we're all sweating like crazy. i suggest showers. she gets in first and me and bi dude are like fuck it and go in to. we all shower together.
we're making out she strokes our cocks a bit but fuck is it difficult to get hard on mdma. i finger her for a bit and she has an orgasm and kind of drops down on the grown from it. starts licking us both and i end up making out with bi dude...guess im bi now.
cont.
>>
>>739979578
well thats rude. killed some poor fucker sitting on a stash house. SAD
>>
anybody here roll (MDA or MDA) frequently and experience a possible losing the magic?

I limit and space my usage to about once every 2 months or 6 times a year. I have noticed that since November 2016 I have had pretty severe memory loss the nights that I roll. My dosage is never above 250mg/night, never roll days back to back, constantly hydrated, supplements pre & post roll but I can't remember anything nor do I get a significant simulant high, loss of the ecstatic amazing feeling anymore. I have to take snapchats or videos to "rewatch" the festival or show I just went to. I do remember specific important parts (accidentally burning my gf with my cigarette, finding $25 and pills on the ground) but cant for the life of me remember any of the sets I saw.

any ideas why this occurs? did I already lose the magic? is my use too frequent?

thanks in advance
>>
>>739979517
Yeah opioids. Took adderall from 3rd grad till 12th but used the euphoria till end of freshman year. But beginning of freshman year my forst drug was hydrocodone my friend gave me and told me would keep me alert in class like adderall. He took stims just as long for adhd too. So i took the hydro and necked out my first period and fell in love with it. Also had codeine for strep every year since 4th grade and got fucked up all the time but didnt correlate the high to the medicine till freshman year. Im also the one that posted my pic of my shit earlier
>>
>>739979811
him or us, that's just the way it is
>>
>>739979689
I always take your guy's advice to heart. Im just your normal stoner but i see this cycle so much I just kinda want to understand. and also i like reminding people and myself that just because a homie does some serious shit doesnt mean they are the worst people ever
>>
>>739979697

forgot to mention she had this crazy mint body scrub that made our entire bodies tingle. anyway we get out of the shower and chug some water then pop the moonrocks.
We keep touching, petting, stroking, fingering etc for another hour or so. lots of making out and what not. eventually we mellow out a bit, smoke a few blunts and lay down on her bed and watch super troopers till we fall asleep.
woke up and things were a little awkward but we're all good friends still and meet up once a year for more fun.
>>
>>739979578
are you white?
>>
>>739979930
How were you gonna die man?
>>
>>739979625
Dope meaning heroin. I always mran heroin when saying dope. Crack is whack bruh
>>
i want some crack stories
>>
>>739979979
how does his cock taste?
>>
>>739979930
well i mean, you guys were the one robbing him. from his perspective poor little pedro was just holding down the for his cuz to make a quick buck
>>
>>739980023
ya
>>739980055
He was goin for a gun son
>>
>>739980142
if he had a gun, that means he knew the risk. You don't sit on like 200k worth of drugs and not expect something bad to happen.
>>
>>739979969
That's a good mindset. People think you smoke Meth once and you get sores and steal everything that moves. It's not. If you take care of yourself brush your teeth and follow the three cardinals (rest eat shower) you can bounce back from a binge
>>
>>739975394
literally kill yourself
>>
>>739980140
never tasted it. we just made out mostly. i pinched his nipples a lot too lol
>>
>>739980198
While i totally admit your right on that one, Its still shitty as fuck. doesnt really excuse the whole murder thing just for a quick payday but its really up to the nigga to sleep well at night. the universe aint got no morals
>>
>>739980198
True shit. I even pack a piece when I go through new dealers. It's a wild lifestyle bruv. You see some shit and getting clean will humble you beyond belief
>>
>>739971505
I sold 7600 dollars worth of acid out of my dorm room once in three weeks. Never got caught. Security checked my room too while I had a quarter sheet left and never found it.
>>
used to live in the lower east side in the 90s, dope and coke for sale all throughout the neighborhood... junkies lined up on the block waiting to get in the house to score, dealers yelling "have your money in your hand!". you tell the man your order: "two and two" for two bags of dope and two bags of coke. our favorite place was called "cups" - they lower down two cups, put money in the left for dope, right for coke, they pull up the money and let the drugs back down.

fucking speedballs, I absolutely loved them.
>>
Bad shroom trip. Not me, but one of the guys I was with. Apparently he had never done anything but smoke weed before and failed to tell anybody this. Decided "the technology is stealing our thoughts." Which was also apparently would lead to it stealing our souls. Freaked out, broke his phone, tried to smash another buddy's phone, and went crazy looking for his laptop that we hid so he wouldn't break it. Convinced it hid itself because "he knew." Took off outside screaming at all the neighbors to get rid of their "technologies" an started screaming random stuff in Vietnamese (Side note: he moved to US from Vietnam at a young age) and that Americans didn't understand technology like Vietnamese do.

Long story short, police surrounded him, took him down, admitted him to the hospital, and he got out of it with nothing but a hospital bill. Ruined everybody else's trip because we had no idea what he told them. Luckily he said nothing.
>>
>>739979612
Damn thats crazy. Got arrested for bullshit attempt arm rob that i never did. By saying give me your money to my friend and manger who hated me reported to police. Went to jail for 6 days and also found crumble and pipe on me so i picked up poss of para and poss of narc. Celly was chill and was a chicano and i rolled with them since i was too. half white half mexi. Charges were dropped when video from cameras showed me laughing and joking with my friend as i said it. Drug charges were dropped too
>>
>>739980448
fun time but damn easy way to leave this earth if you catch my drift bruh. speedies are the best but its scary asf to do
>>
>>739978353
>an ounce of coke and half ounce of heroin
not bad son
>>
>>739971505
I took "molly,' three nights in a row (Fri, sat and Sunday) on Sunday night I went to club Space in Miami (pretty popular night) pretty much had a mental breakdown and complete ego death surrounded by Floridians. I went home and cried for 3 hours and woke up next to loaded shotgun. I had numbers in my head and could only think in numbers (for real) I called my mom and she told me I was a drug addict. This sober me up. Found out later had been downing mephedrone every night
>>
>>739979164
Free drugs is the business card of this world
>>
go to burning man, buy about $1000 worth of x, acid and mushrooms from a california hippie. hide it under my wizard hat on the way back to camp. heard a year later he got busted with many pounds of pot and a gun and did a federal bid.
>>
>>739972757

>Not jenkem
>High as girl at Ultra Music Festival
>>
I took 2 xanex with a couple of beers anyone who has done this know your short term memory is gone i had about 7 grams of cocaine. I kept forgetting that i had just taken a bump or a line and ended up over dosing nose started to bleed hardcore and i went blind for a couple hours
>>
File: 1498772160154.jpg (118KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1498772160154.jpg
118KB, 550x733px
>>739980630
free drugs > free Drugs
>>
>>739977268
still here? let's hear it
>>
>>739971505
>Mild Psychosis on speed comedown after binging the last night
>In bed.
>Gf next to me
>This women is a heaven sent time after time
>Have half wake nonsense dream
>Next thing I know we are focking like it's illegal
>Don't realise it because still half wake dreaming
>Think we finally get payed for our gold after a corporation tried to fuck as and we saved the city's economy
> Say "We saved the city bae" apparently
>Finish
>Sleep for 12 hours.

If you do drugs kids do a lot then at least it's a story most likely.
>>
>>739979578
OP to this post with a story of when I was the one getting robbed
>>Have a friend who traps a bunch of edibles
>>doing a deal for around 5 worth
>>I'm the one driving, and there for protection as well
>>the guy we're meeting sends us the address where he wants us to meet
>>pull into the neighborhood, look at my bro, one of the sketchiest neighborhoods in our entire state
>>drive to the address and wait for about 10 minutes, guy finally comes out.
>>Say "I have the money inside"
>>walks around the back of his house, is there for like 10 minutes
>>turn to my bro "I don't like this"
>>Finally comes back around and comes to the passenger side of the window
>>Friend hands him the bag full of edi's
>>guy passes the money through
>>Friend says "I trust you (first mistake, the guy was a nigger) but can I count it first"
>>Friend looks down at the money and starts counting, i'm watching the nigger and he takes off running
>>Friend turns to me "The moneys fake!"
>>Bolt the fuck out of the car, chasing him on foot through back yards
>>pull my piece out of my belt
>>Friend catches up to the nigger and snags the bag out of his hand
>>gang of niggers waiting to backup their friend, pussy out when they see my strap
>>he runs back to the car and I cover his ass
>>On the way out nigger texts friend "We got the pole now" Friend texts back "Why the fuck would you do that, are you retarded"
>>Nigger texts back "Times are tough, people are hungry" friend turns to me "Thats not my fucking problem"
Many keks were had that day.
>>739980142
agreed, many people underestimate peoples ability to make stupid fucking choices
>>
>>739971505

> My mate Bob had a mate called FIsh
> Fish decided to do shrooms, pills and coke all in one night
> Goes mental
> Jumps off a roof and fucks his ankles up
> Too wired to feel it and goes to Sainsburys (Mid-range supermarket in the UK)
> Gets some bottles of booze
> Goes to the checkout
> Has a breakdown
> Started smashing the bottles and slashing himself with the shards
> Taken away in the white van to the psychiatric ward
> When is is sobering up, and patched up the next day, he has to meet with the ward nurse to have a mental assessment (Don't know technical term)
> Just so happens his mum is a Psych nurse, and it is her shift
> He had to sit there, on a horrendous comedown, listing to his mum all the drugs that he had ever taken

Met him once, he seemed alright. I think some people just take the wrong things for their brain and freak out.
>>
>>739977146
scariest story in here mang
>>
>>739980837
Sure hold on
>>
>>739975394
Sounds like a good way to die
>>
>>739980355
If it had been up to me it wouldn't have happened that way. Just as easily could have been him shooting me or one of my boys, and to me thats just the way that it is.
>>
My first dealer I was only buying weed from, but he was also selling guns to people. My pal worked with him at a landscaping company and knew for a fact he was an illegal spic.

Anyway i didn't buy off him for awhile because i had a closer plug, but i tried contacting him a few times when other dealers weren't around. Never heard from him again. His house is empty now too, and my buddy that worked with him said he's gone. Pretty sure his ass got deported.
>>
>>739980938
Moral of the story. Don't do REAL drugs. I don't consider pot as a REAL drug. Because hard drugs lead to more hard drugs.
>>
File: 105.gif (2MB, 350x185px) Image search: [Google]
105.gif
2MB, 350x185px
>>739980837
Not Op but one time my girl hid my stash (weed,oil, and a tiny bit of coke for sexy times) because I wasnt "paying" enough attention to her. tried to get mad, she escalated too. Started freaking out, screaming, hitting, etc. Get crazy bitch to calm down, treat her like a fucking princess for an hour or two, get her to tell me where my stash is after being all sweet, kick that bitches ass out onto the street in the middle of the Minnesota winter with nowhere to go. Maybe you'll learn not to fuck with peoples shit after a long day of work - face when bitch stands outside for 4 hours until the cops show
>>
>>739980857
Damn never experienced psycosis
Check-->>739976200
>>
>>739980906
>we got the pole now
i don't know what this means
>>
>>739979578

If this is true, I salute you. That shit sounds like a scene straight out of a movie.

>Don't get yourself killed
>>
File: 1499178910969.png (8KB, 331x164px) Image search: [Google]
1499178910969.png
8KB, 331x164px
Fuck clonezapam, all I gotta say.
>>
>>739981299
I didn't either at first. But it's nigger speak for they have a gun.
>>739981358
Ty ty. It's a rough lifestyle and im not sure I wanna spend my whole life kicking in doors.
>>
anyone here a dealer who can speak to getting pussy off drug addict grils pls?
>>
>>739980837
Same girl, she was banging hot
Hits me up one night to hang out with me and a few friends
We picked her up and she immediately starts saying she wants a fix
Says she knows a guy that will hook her up for a blowjob
Driving her to dudes house to sexually illicit herself for free drugs
Whole time she is grabbing my cock from the back seat secretly because my friend really was trying to get in it
Wait outside house for dude to tell her to come in
She gets out and flashes her asshole to us in my headlights
Dude never ends up calling
We pick up from another plug
Go back to home-base
Get high
She said she needed to use the bathroom
She goes in and calls my name after a minute or so
Shrug
Get up open door she on the toilet naked
Nodding out she looks at me and grabs my crotch again
Unzip and she starts blowing me, super sloppy
I'm rearing to go
Steal her purse and put it in the car outside
Tell her she forgot her purse and to come with me to grab it
She bends down to grab it and I shoved my cock in her ass
She loves it and doesn't scream cause drugs
Nut in her ass
Head back inside
Think my friend caught wind of it so he just takes her in the back room and ducks her for about an hour
Moans and all that jazz
They finish and he looks lackluster
She comes out proud
Asks if her pussy was tight cause she got that extra stitch after giving birth
Friend stares at the ground and said it was alright
She goes into a drug fueled rampage and leaves
Do rest of drugs and pass out watching Family guy
>>
>>739980906
OP to this post. Forgot to mention that the nigger was such a nigger that he even shorted us on fake money. Was fucking hilarious. Only had 2 grand in fake bennys and 50's
>>
>>739979309
Shit man your description was so well worded that it made my opiate cravings flare up. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I hope that you and I are able to find some peace in sobriety
>>
>>739980601

MDMA doesn't exist in Miami. All these crooked dealers sell methylone (bath salts).
>>
>>739971505
>Be me, 18
>got some dizzle (Slang for MDMA here in england)
>Sick dnb night in bristol
>Got my baggie ballsed inbetween nuts n dick
about an hour passes, forget its in there
>Go for a piss
>Baggie flies out
>Ohshit.jpeg
>Reach in to find it (Im so fucked at this point i dont even fucking care)
look up
>everyone staring
>sorry guys i dropped my drugs in the urinal
>hear some guy in a cubicle audibly lol
>wash my hands and scurry the fuck outta there, to find my friends
>>
started doing X in the mid-80s, right after they made it illegal. used to get powder fedexed to us from a friend's mom in colorado. good good shit. fairly underground drug at that time. friend of mine had lived in Dallas when it was legal; they used to sell it at bars and you could charge it to your credit card.
also: did owlsley acid once. great shit.
>>
I sucked a dick for bath salts once
>>
>>739979825
bet your not doing nice and pure MDA or MDMA
>>
>>739981747
Shit. My gf is going to a rave in miami soon. She was gonna buy shit there.

Thanks for the heads up anon
>>
>>739981634
Sorry man triggers are real. Keep your head on straight brother
>>
>>739982107
>letting your girl go to a rave on mdma without you

Nigga what u doin
>>
>>739971505
was at some janky ass night for some trance and shit
>got my molly in my baggie, 2 grams
>dressed as a fairy cause why tf not
>call myself 'Mandy the dizzle fairy'
>got my magic dust ready in the portaloos
>whack my note in there
>snort half the fucking bag in one fell swoop
>whoops.gif
>leave about two minutes later, rolled up note still in hand
>Eyes as wide as the fucking sun
>some guy glances at me and starts laughing
>I say 'The magic dust has kicked in'
guy is fucking crying as I prance off into the night

MDMA is one hell of a drug
>>
>>739975356
>came back minutes from dieting
>dieting

Fat piece of shit probably injected kfc grease
>>
>>739982107
never buy stuff at clubs or festivals unless you have a test kit with you.
>>
>>739982383
jesus a whole gram to the dome? thats gotta be insane...
>>
ive tried everything from opiates to amphetamines to psychedelics. weed on the the other hand ALWAYS gives me a bad trip. regarfless of how I prepare/mind set etc. any anons have any ideas why might be?
>>
>>739982658
don't bother with it then
>>
>>739982658
Just affects some people weird man

Weed makes me paranoid as shit and it lasts for the whole fucking week after

Strain doesnt matter
>>
>>739982590
I had to sit down for like 10 minutes whilst I came up, thought I was gonna either throw up or pass out, but as soon as i came up jesus christ the feeling was intense, but fucking amazing, sucks i cant remember the night
>>
>>739975394
Haha, I sold those at the pipe store my grandfather owned a while back. Ya dude, the people buying the roses all knew what was up, and they all got one of those and a weird scrubby thing, I guess to use as a filter or something.

Really interesting to me, how those roses sold. The company has to know what they are being used for.
>>
>>739982727
How was the comedown?

it sucks more and more for me even in small amounts
I dont wanna do it anymore
>>
>>739982484
Yes now that I look back at 21-22 in Miami I think, "why the fuck didn't we have test kits?" They are so cheap. I'm sure my best friend would still be alive.
>>
Hot roommate barges into my room and flipping out after tweaking on some glass. Says that aliens are tuning into her and making her heart race. Takes off her shirt and bra and asks me to feel her heart. bigtitties.exe

Feel her up for a bit and tell her she needs to change her frequency. Start twisting her nipples to get the "right" frequency, doesn't work. Continue the adjustment by cupping and bouncing her titties, lick a few times to make sure there's good conductivity. Doesn't work either, so pet her kitty to help calm her down. Kitty finally meows...had many hours of fun fine tuning that frequency.
>>
>>739975356
800k LOL

>murica

that's fucked up
>>
>>739982658
I used to be like this, but then i just kept smoking and now its chill af man, make sure you're in a good environment as well, and dont smoke up your whole bag if you know you cant handle it, know your limits, smoking is very similar to alcohol, and when you know what the signs are that you need to chill, thats where you stop smoking
>>
>>739971505
>be me 18
>bring new bong over to friends house
>chilling at my friends house
>smoking joints listening and chilling
>end up hanging out past 1am
>tell him i gotta work in the morning
>pack up bong and start walking home
>proceed down the usual route downtown
>walk past a chinese food place and suddenly feel a pressure on my throat
>its very uncomfortable and even makes it slightly hard to breath or swallow
>rub neck confused and suddently feel a sense of dread
>thatwasentweedscoob.png?
>continue walking down regular path and think nothing of it
>"HEY!"
>i hear footsteps coming up the street behind me
>my gut sinks
>some skinny dude in track pants and a winter coat runs up to me
>"hey man do you got a light?"
>he holds out his hand as he quickly puts a cigarette into his mouth
>"uh sure, here"
>i pass the guy my lighter from my coat pocket
>he takes it and lights his cigarette
>"hey man wow, you are so nice man thank you! Hey uh walk faster..."
cont?
>>
>>739982795
I spent the whole next day in bed moaning at my gf for the most innane shite, and fucking had the squits, whilst throwing up (drunk too much)
>>
>>739982795
not
>>739982727
i am
>>739979979
>>739982590

generally i plan my rolls so that im in bed around when the comedown starts and i always smoke weed before passing out. generally i dont even notice the come downs that way.
>>
>>739982003
Worth it?
>>
>>739983060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFFR2Gye-nc
>>
>>739979825
>>739982046

That what I suspected. My dealer is probably selling "MDMA" but it's probably methylone with low dose mda or some other adulterant mixed in. time to find a new dealer.

thanks
>>
>>739971505
I used to buy meth from an older Mexican woman who would drop off meth with her kids in the car.
>>
>>739976689
black? shot?

Sorry, I don't use hard drugs and I have no idea what that means, but am trying to understand.

Is wax just weed wax? black is black tar heroine?
>>
>>739971505
shitty but the only thing ive done
>be 16
>want to 'try drugs'
>only smoked weed once b4
>decide to order 4 AcO DMT from canada because my dumbass couldnt find shrooms
>take ~18mg
>start flipping shit as soon as the taste distortion sets in
>eventually calm down
>slowly convince myself the company sold me poison
>flush over 110mg of 4 AcO
>>
>>739983114
Unfortunatley i had no weed that night, and the only other alternative was ketamine, which i dont fuck with
>>
Friend and I had to catch a ride home from beaner dealer an hour after he hit 3 blunts and like six bong rips, motherfucker literally fell asleep multiple times and started drifting lanes. Fucking terrifying
>>
>>739976442
Don't give what back? The sack he had already made?

Did you take his shit..or? I mean, we are the internet, who fucking cares, not like he can pin point, or probably even cares if he's all wacked out.
>>
>>739983060
go ahead
>>
>>739983411
good call i would rather just deal with the comedown too.
>>
>>739983271
I mean I cant guarantee it, man, but thats wha.
I do testing on everything I get, and have never gotten pure MDMA from a street dealer that didn't have mad credentials.
>>
File: gtAC.png (164KB, 785x657px) Image search: [Google]
gtAC.png
164KB, 785x657px
Here's an OC gt of mine.

Judge away.
>>
>>739977353
just stop doing drugs and start reading to get your mind back, unless you don't want it
>>
File: IMG_1255.jpg (41KB, 353x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1255.jpg
41KB, 353x400px
Nodrugz here, 22, a very drug-literate friend has meantioned coming to visit from out of state and smoking a bowl with me. Only been drunk once, never tried anything. What should I expect?
>>
File: 6818616813.png (142KB, 285x268px) Image search: [Google]
6818616813.png
142KB, 285x268px
>>739983060
>he starts to speed walk
>i keep my own pace
>he turns to me with this death glare and beckons to me
>as i match his pace he explains that he is being followed by the boogiemen
>he told me that he drank a whole jar of meth at his dealers house everyone started to attack him
>"yea and so like now they are trying find me and shit fuck man, DONT DO METH MAN DONT DO IT!
>hes almost in tears
>he takes a long drag on his cigarette and exhales slowly
>"alright, we are just two normal dudes talking about normal dude stuff. ok? ok, act cool not suspicious.
>he pulls up his coat so his head is in the neck hole, with only the bridge of his nose and higher visible.
>he then sinks towards the ground and takes a more "gangsta" walking posture
>>
>>739983799
it's not like that. It's more a lack of mental quickness, not a loss of intelligence if that makes sense.
>>
>>739976711
>DPH
have fun with the spider moms
>>
>>739982336
MDMA doesnt really make you want to fuck my man
>>
>>739984067
everyone walks the dinosaur.

amirite?
>>
>>739984122
it sure does for me.
>>
>>739984122
It does make you wanna make out and get fingered tho
>>
>>739984122
Lol your girl is the club slut anon
>>
File: IMG_6839.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6839.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>739972757
>tfw trees are getting more action than me
>>
>>739984069
Not sure if you exaggerated how long it's been since you used...

But...I used to smoke fat sacks of spice (synthetic pot, banned almost everywhere now because it was too strong and people were dying - essentially bathsalts), when I stopped using it was the worst withdrawal I've ever gone through, then, for multiple months after, my brain was shot. Completely gone. That lack of mental quickness, forgetting things..then over time it came back mostly. Sometimes I still space out, just completely forget what I was talking about.
>>
>>739984122
It makes me wanna fuck but makes my dick not work. What a silly combination.
>>
>>739984546
If youre a girl you got no dick to worry about not working
>>
>>739984445
i never really had a huge withdrawal but i smoked it for a good year or so almost daily but it definitely made me get super depressed and i hated the way it made me think about life when i was high so i stopped.
>>
>>739984546
its the worst man...
>>
>>739978576
>>739978954

Now. The best time to quit is now. Yesterday would have been better, and tomorrow will never come, so quit now.

Normally I don't tell people to quit, but it's easy to see, you're ready. Once you no longer want to, you've won half the battle.
>>
Did heroin with a buddy of mine, was experimenting a lot with acid at the time, realized that he crippled my psyche with the drug so that he could harvest my spiritual energy, was a ferocious monstrosity, pterodactyl to be exact, as was his nature
Now the accumulation of all my drug experiences has rendered me a pathetic cuck whining in the jammies his insufferable bitch of a mother supplied
So you saw a man shapeshift into a mandala a stretch into hyperspace
Big fucking whoop, who pays your fucking bills?
>>
>>739983286
I think I meant shit not shot and yes black means black tar. Black, dark, h
>>
>>739983782

Here's another:

>be in college
>have a dude with a decent shroom connect
>get tax return
>invest half into shrooms
>make about 400$ and still have some loose caps & stems
>decide to make christmas come early and have a party for my close friends and roommates
>hand out about 5 gs to 9 people
>dont wanna lose our minds, but enough to have some weird fun
>a few hours go by
>couple of my buds and I get blindsided by the trip and start laughing uncontrollably
>seek refuge in the basement
>hanging out, watching the walls breathe with my homie on the couch
>also babysitting 2 psychadellic noobz who are contemplating life and also un/dressing themselves staring at posters, freaking out
>still laughing
>about 3 hours in
>peaked, but still pretty in my own head
>one friend gets up
>immediately falls down, starts seizing
>someone outside the basement hears commotion, sees him on the deck and calls 911
>rush around and hide everything
>he comes to, super freaked out
>call 911 but cops still come to make sure we're OK
>end up with a fat fuck cop in the basement reading me the riot act about taking drugs and abusing 911
>after some tension and yelling, lets us off the hook, due to us not breaking the law in public and genuinely trying to help our friend
>never investigates further, but does make it 3/4 of the way out the door before turning and yelling:
Oh yeah, and CLEAN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!

Adrenaline kicked in and the trip continued for another 2 hours, me shitting bricks the whole time.
>>
File: 1500110330446.jpg (38KB, 393x395px) Image search: [Google]
1500110330446.jpg
38KB, 393x395px
>>739971505
I have a related story.
>be me.
>in early 20s, girl that's 16 or q7 has a huge crush on me and wants to "hang out"
>super tempted but worried it might lead to us boning and her family killing me.
>decide ahh fuck it, and decide to pick her up. Drive over to her place and wait on the street in my car, text her to let her know I'm there.
>car pulls up right behind me all creepy, keeps its lights on. They stay there 5 or 10 minutes, freaks me out.
>Drive away, they follow me. Get freaked out more. In a 69 machine one mustang. Say fuck it, I can outrun these fucks.
>punch the gas and start roaring away. It's about 10 at night in an unfamiliar neighborhood. They follow me.
>didn't see a speed bump on the road, drive over it and it snaps my tie rod in half, whole car slumps to the right.
>the car pulls up behind me. Four teens staring me down. They open their door, hesitate, then close it. I get freaked out and call a friend to pick me up.
>we leave the car there locked and take off.

They thought I was their dealer I'm thinking.
>>
Worst I've ever done is a 1am run to camden for a bundle.
Easiest cop of my life it's just fucking nerve racking driving through the sets there.
Especially since cops won't go through them so they sit in parking lots just scooping bitches up.
Live in the boondocks of South Jersey so it was hard to find a solid connect without having to take a drive to someplace no legit.
Thank the god of drugs I found the best connect that drops off and will spot me for a day or two if I need.
Just waiting for 10am to scoop cause I haven't used in 2 days.
>>
>>739984546
>>739984649
Viagra is your saviour
>>
>>739983596
Nah, I'm no thief. I'm a righteous man he was just geeked on meth
>>
File: 1491699530249.jpg (32KB, 333x364px) Image search: [Google]
1491699530249.jpg
32KB, 333x364px
>>739984067
>he tries to make light conversation with me
>"so uh where do you live man?"
>"uh, down by the 7-11"(lie)
>"alright cool lets go"
>we talk about all sorts of things
>"hey man how many guns you got?"
>"none, other than pellet gun"
>"ha dude, i got like three guns, all revolvers, and i have this ammo that like is hollow point and shit and fuck dude you know what its like to shoot something with it? Hahaha! heh, isent just fucked how a life can just fucking end like... BANG!"
>he makes his fingers into a gun and pretends to an hero before laughing maniacally
>>
>>739984717
Woah lad. Might wanna chill out
>>
File: 195932.jpg (313KB, 1151x635px) Image search: [Google]
195932.jpg
313KB, 1151x635px
stopped drug transport
drug transport attacked aircraft
aircraft attacked drug transport
drug transporters ate shit
aircraft took drugs
>>
>>739978576
you can definitely do it. i did it 1 year ago. the withdrawal absolutely sucks and to this day i still think about doing it. you just have to decide you aren't ever going to take them again.
>>
>>739984858
i've read that it's a bad combo with mdma so i've always been too afraid to try.
>>
>>739984858
Heart attack central
>>
>>739984982
>>739985100
nah guys just make sure you've got hella water nearby during, cause its gonna get very hot and sweaty, and make sure ya gal is all cool too, and never get a blowey from a girl on powders hahaha
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.