[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone talk me through this shit because I'm curious and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 8

File: 76201708253068942.jpg (138KB, 627x576px) Image search: [Google]
76201708253068942.jpg
138KB, 627x576px
Someone talk me through this shit because I'm curious and you bastard are the closest thing to family I got.

Tf is wrong with me? I can't find a GF for shit.
Getting laid isn't an issuse. I'm not fat. In fact I'm fairly fit because of my military career. I'm 21. I'm funny. Im fun. I'm about as humble as jesus. And I'm all in all a good person even if I'm a dick sometimes. But chicks only want to fuck me. No one wants a solid relationship and it's kind of bullshit. What do /b/ro's?
>>
File: 1500796306467.jpg (570KB, 1329x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1500796306467.jpg
570KB, 1329x2000px
Shamless self bumb
>>
Cmon assholes i never ask for anything from you guys. Help a dude out and I'll take requests from dubs.
>>
Please ._.
>>
Just one person. All I'm asking. One person with real advice.
>>
>>739914052
I'm totally not gonna be that person but you're gonna have some real pain in the ass time tryna look for that advice man
>>
>>739914138
Dude trust me I know but like I'm just curious as if it's something with me or if it's juat women are cunts and sluts.
>>
>>739913126
Might sound off but offering what I can.
Have you ever tried to talk to one of them about why they wish to not have a relationship?
>>
>>739913126
Maybe you are looking for a relationship from sluts that attract you, but they are not the best wife material
>>
Maybe it's not you, but the chicks yod attract/chose, which tend to not be looking for a relationship.

>>739914176
> women doesn't want what i want
> must be sluts and cunts
Every time.
>>
>>739913126
Why you wany a girlfriend if you can get laid when you want? Girlfriends are overrated and annoying cunts, once yoi have one you wish she just be a fuckhole and avoid the shit that the bring to your life.
>>
>>739914199
I have and every time they pull the I think we're just better as friends shit or the you'll find someone card. Idk man, like I'm over sex. I've had a fucking ton of it in the few years I've been sexually active and it's just about killed my libido. I just want actual companionship and idk why they all act the same.
>>
>>739913126
where are you meeting these people
I guess try different people
>>
Try being less of a good boy, women love that.
>>
>>739914354
I usually meet them through mutual friends or parties or shit like that. Sometimes tinder but usually at concerts and bars.
>>
>>739914329
Sex just kind of seems over rated at this point. It's just lost it's meaning and I'd like to try settling down for a while and actually work for something you dig?
>>
>>739914338
I always found relationships to seem very possessive and once you're in it, it's hard to get out and things change a lot.
Maybe just stay fwb and expand on the friend part. I've heard it's possible to have female friends as man.
>>
>>739914315
This must be the most realistic advice you could get man, judging from ur description then it's most possible that you'd attract sluts and the like. Here's one tho, don't rush things and one will definitely come, so until then just enjoy your sluts, have a nice day man XD
>>
>>739913126
>I'm 21
Girls your age want to play around, who the hell wants to be locked into anything at 21?
You're 21 so see how many girls you can have running at the same time. If one of em gets jealous, ask what she wants from you.
Jeez.
>>
>>739913126
You're on the internet being a fucking pussy
>>
>>739914461
Well some shit always just seems to happen. I don't really catch feels anymore. But like I'd like to go on a date or some shit. Idk just fucking someone while Walter white is selling meth in the background on my tv is kinda getting dull. Much like smoking weed or drinking starts to lose it's luster after a while.
>>
>>739914501

this guy is right: girls at that age want non-stop fun and excitement. getting hitched is the death of fun. cue Cindy Lauper, ''oh, girls, they just wanna, they just wanna...''
>>
>>739914501
8. That's the most I've ever had FWB at the same time. Don't think that I'll beat that record anytime soon tho.
>>
>>739913126
Quit acting like a desperate bitch in front of women and turning them off you would be a good start
>>
>>739913126

Find a girl you really like and fuck her good. Keep fucking her good until she depends on it or initiates the fuck session. After a while give her compliments or just tell her that you like her a lot while you fuck her. That'll awaken something in her that will connect a feeling of longing when she's horny. Keep playing that game until she tells you she loves you or has feeling for you.

Or just grow some balls and tell the girl you like that you like her, if she doesn't then on till the next one, but don't stray from your intentions.

Faggot.
>>
>>739914678
I'm not trying to marry anyone I just want to try dating one person for a while. See how I like it.
>>
>>739914338
I wish i could fuck a women
>>
You're simply ignoring the fact that you're an autistic, antisocial, narcissistic limp dick piece of shit alpha who doesn't listen to an inch of advice given to you. That's probably why.
>>
>21

Sad to say you're gonna wait a few years on that. This tends to be an aspect of youth-- you might say 'why not for me,' well, I imagine military beat the fuckin' around outta you.
>>
>>739914688
That actually sounds like it'd work.
>>
Your problem is obvious: you whine about not being able to get a girlfriend. Also, your self-image is probably WAY off -- you're not as "humble as Jesus" or fun.. or funny. After all, if you were self-aware enough, you'd have probably figured out what was wrong on your own instead of looking for validation on an image board.
>>
>>739914782
I'm pretty social actually. I love people. Even the shitty ones. And I'm narcissistic to a degree but I also believe everyone is. And I'm taking what you all say fairly to heart. It's just hard to identify your own issues sometimes ya know?
>>
Your emo attitude and self-pity is just your shitty narcissism disguised as depth.

>I'm humble as Jesus
>I'm the perfect guy why won't they date me!!??

No, you are actually obnoxious and full of shit.

You probably don't have a sense of humour and wear your feelings on your sleeves.

So at best, you are that boring military guy that is good looking, and good for a lay.

Also, I find it funny how you say you are humble while at the same time you are acting like girls should like you when they don't.

Sounds like you have some growing up to do.

No offense.
>>
>>739914846
Well the humble as Jesus thing was ment more so as a joke. A play on irony. And I have a couple guesses bit I can't really put a pin to one of them if not a combination of them all.
>>
>>739913126
>military career
You're undereducated and have no future.
>>
>>739914991
>A play on irony
You know what else is a play on irony? Your love life.
>>
>>739914922
None taken also check'd. And I'm not perfect. I don't believe in perfection. I just think that I shouldn't keep getting fucked over because a lot of chicks tend to think I'm only good for dick. Which is also surprising because I don't think my dick is that nice ethier.
>>
>>739915012
Everyone is undereducated in some way or another. And I'm actually trying to get out of the army. I kind of hate it and what it stands for.
>>
>>739914609
See, when that happened to me. I realized, that I like to be around certain girls, without necessarily wanting to fuck them. Now we're just friends and I can talk about anything with them and they genuinely seem to care.
Of course, you may have to do the move usually reserved for women and protect your friendship from sex.
I don't know, Sex is fun and all. But I think having a trusted female friend is worth more.
Just don't make the mistake and force a relationship, you can trust people without loving them.
On the other hand, if it naturally comes to that, it's probably a much more honest and stable relationshipe
>>
Quickest way to get a Gf, knock the hottest bitch you can find up, tie her down with your spawn.

Alt. Literally tie her down, Odds are with your build you could kidnap a hot and lock her in a shed somewhere tell you brake her into being your girlfriend.
>>
>>739915133
Give it time. Some ppl find true love in their mid 30s
>>
>>739915133
>Everyone is undereducated in some way or another
Yeah, but you more than others.

>I kind of hate it and what it stands for.
You make bad life choices and people probably pick up on this fact.
>>
I hate it when guys come in here and ask why they can't get gf's.

They ask for advice and immediately shoo any advice that he doesn't like.

That right their says heaps about why you can't get a girl to date you.

You just want to be stroked and hear what you want to hear.

This is the most annoying type of person.

>Why can't I get a gf?
>Well anon maybe it's cause of this
>No no no it's not me it's gatta be something else

>Why can't I get a gf
>Because they are all cunts anon
>EXACTLY BRO THANK YOU I KNEW IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!

That's you. Now heed this advice and try to make a change instead of reject it like a faggot.
>>
Because they are all cunts anon
>>
>>739915212
No I joined because I was going down a dark road that would have probably led me to prison. And what I ment by the what it stands for statement is that I don't think the best way to solve all the world's problems is war. I don't thinking killing a man and taking him away from his kids and wife are going to make people stop fighting if anything it's only going to make his family want to fight. It fixes nothing like patching a flat with duct tape.
>>
>>739915293
/thread
>>
>>739915360
>I was going down a dark road
People pick up on this. That's why they don't date you.
>>
>>739914795
It does.

If you really like someone, prove it.
>>
>>739915293
I dont think ive dismissed anyones advice though. I've read and tried to understand what each anon has said through their own viewpoints. I'm just trying to make progress.
>>
Not that I have any expertise in this area maybe beside the fact I had a gf that was quick to get locked in. But maybe the problem lies within the range of your search or the very realistic fact that girls at your age don't want to get locked.

Oh god I hope I don't have to end up like you searching hard for a good girl, I wanna kill myself every time I think about how good my ex could've been long term. Godspeed in your endeavor militaryanon.
>>
>>739915408
Could be but I changed a lot since then. So I don't know if that could still apply. Everyone makes mistakes right? But maybe I just don't understand what you mean when you say they pick up on it.
>>
>>739915541
Thanks my dude. Honestly if I don't find a significant other it won't ruin my life I would just like to know why it hasn't happened when there's been a few very close calls. Things will fall where they lay after all but gotta take life for what it is ya know?
>>
>>739915158
I like that though. One of my best friends is a chick and I love her to death but can't picture sleeping with her or dating her. She's like family.
>>
>>739913126
I have the same problem anon, my good girl friends tell me because girls see me as someone to have fun with only a few times or just for sex because of my rough history, I'm a nice guy just had a bad history with drugs and prison and some shit. They say I'm just not seen as relationship material and I'm not the type of person you'd want your family to knkw about .... sucks hearing that but whatever so instead I just have basically on the dl relationships. And people cheat with me all the time, that's mostly who I fuck is girls who are in relationships
>>
>>739915749
See I couldn't do that. The only girl I fuck that's in a relationship is the chick I was with earlier and her bf gave me permission to fuck her when I want because their relationship is open. I've been cheated on and it just makes my dick sad thinking I'm doing that to someone else
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>739915480
Yeeeaaaa...but you always twist things in your favor.

You come back with an excuse for everything to the point where you make yourself appear faultless.

I'll bet a lot of people you debate end up going " fine Anon I can see nothing I say it going to get through to you "

And then you go all neutral by trying to admit to some faults, but you don't mean it.

>Anon your not listening to what im saying
>Yes I am I always listen! You are the one who isn't listening to me!

And so on and so forth until they get tired and walk away from you.
>>
>>739915861
Actually I've had that said to me a few times before but not by chicks I'm trying to date. But still, what do you think I should do to work on that problem? Not being condisending I'm actually curious.
>>
>>739915186
Thing is I kinda don't want to live past 42
>>
Try getting friends that are girls and work from there
>>
>>739916266
Majority of my friends are female tho. Besides like 4 trans friends and like 13 dudebro friends. I have a lot of friends but I mainly hang with chicks. (Besides my roommates)
>>
>>739913126
Where do you find the girls to fug?
>>
>>739916387
See >>739914404
>>
So then start dating one and don't fuck them until your relationship is set for a while
>>
>>739916537
I just don't know how to start dating someone without seeing how they are in bed, any advice on that?
>>
>>739914052

Don't waste your youth trying to chase used up whores. Spend that time advancing your own skillset and career.
>>
>>739913126
"I am as humble as Jesus"

Just saying that proves that you aren't. But seriously, just calm down a bit. Go make some better friends; 4chan should not be the group that's closest to family for you. Also, try some new hobbies. Become a more interesting person. That will improve your chances of making someone interested in you, not just your dick.
>>
>>739913126
If i ever figure this shit out ill tell you man. Im also military fit, 20. Closest i ever got to a relationship was last month a chick who was flirting with me heavily while she was drunk, and i decided "fuck it i dont want anymore one night stands" so i asked her number and went out with her twice.
On the second time i fucked her and she said she wants to do it again. Then a week later "something came up and shes not available for a relationship".
Fuck bitches.
>>
>>739916813
See the first line of >>739914991

I'd rather not get into my actual family. And I'm about to move to Texas to start an apprenticeship at a glass blowing studio.
>>
>>739916846
Shits weird man
>>
You're looking for relationships at a bar. That's cute anon. Bar is where the sluts hang out
>>
>>739914052
Being in a relationship with a girl is a skill you have to learn.
Finding, meeting, talking with, and dating girls are all skills that take practice to get good at them.
You're military so more than likely you're fit and clean-shaven, so that's a big stumbling block that you don't have.
How about attitude? When some girl walks up to you looking you straight in the eyes, what do you do?
>>
>>739917129
"Hey I'm anon nice to meet ya"
>>
>>739917188
>"Hey I'm anon nice to meet ya"
KEK
>>
>>739917307
I just say hey and Introduce myself like I would anyone.
>>
>>739916699
What do you mean? It doesn't matter how they are in bed unless it turns out they have teeth on their vagina or something. Its a relationship between two people, not between genitalia
>>
>>739917421
Doesn't there need to be a positive sex life though where both partners try to cater to the others needs?
>>
>>739917492
Yes, but it doesn't have to be the base of the relationship. Just get to know each other and the sex will be good no matter what.
>>
>>739917627
Never thought of it like that. Good outlook. I like it
>>
>>739913126
>I'm not fat. In fact I'm fairly fit because of my military career.

Brainwashed weirdo

>I'm 21.

Young

>I'm funny.

No one that is funny has to tell you they're funny. I.e. you're not funny

>Im fun.

See above

>I'm about as humble as jesus.

I.e. Loser

>And I'm all in all a good person even if I'm a dick sometimes.

I.e. not a good person
>>
>>739915293
This is 4chan. There are people who say stupid stuff. If someone said, to get a girlfriend instead of a FWB you have to kill 4 cows and eat 2 apples and a girl will magically appear, you wouldn't dismiss that? Some of the answers here are dumb.. Not OP btw
>>
>>739917952
Ops still here
>>
>>739915012
>education guarantees a future.

I'd be more than happy to pay to watch the day you realise how stupid what you just said is.
>>
>>739917900
I'm not brainwashed by the military. And yes 21 is young. You can be funny and be self aware that you're funny. I'm fun because I always have a good time. Humble as Jesus was a joke nig. And I am a good person at least I try to be.
>>
>>739918222
Kek
>>
>>739913126
You will find her when you stop desperately looking for her, you faggot.
>>
>>739913126
Girls don't work like us guys do, they don't care about looks... they don't care about personality or character anything like that they don't even want to be pampered. They wanna be fucked and treated like whores and take your money and fuck your friends and feel wanted and not in a good way, wanted but never anything more. social status, anything to feed their never ending hungry ego that their daddy took away along with any innocence they had to begin with. Unless you look like a fairytale prince or you have a million dollars to throw away in the fucking toilet then just stick to one night stands
>>
>>739913126
well... maybe stop talkin like a fag
>>
>>739918551
Don't trust the redpill, op. There's a reason why everyone makes fun of people like this outside of 4chan
>>
>>739913126
You don't need a relationship at 21
>>
>>739918627
Ok go ahead then don't take my advice but don't say I warned you. You can make fun of me but you don't know me. Maybe OP might find a girl to treat him right but it's not a given I would rather tell the cold reality of what I know... there is no love in this world and there never was or will be it's all temporary lust but this is MY experience everyone is different.
>>
>>739918888
Nice quads
>>
>>739918888
Nice quads
You can't tell me love isn't real when my grandparents are coming in their 50th anniversary this year.
>>
>>739913297
>be summerfag
>self bump
>doesn't know self bump = SAGE

You are going to live a long life alone, anon. not even internet gods can save you
>>
>>739913126
You need an air of boisterous masculinity, women are too stupid to realize your inner personality traits unless it's shoved in their face, they're literally too self absorbed to think about what is inside you unless it is expressed outwardly like a fucking stage play. You're literally too humble for your own good, you need to become slightly more selfish and aggressive with women. Not in a hostile way, but in a playful and mean manner.

Don't be afraid to get a woman angry, then calm her down. Women are so stupid that all they notice is that you're a rollercoaster of emotion, which they want to ride. I guess in the shitty PUA community, this is called pushing and pulling. You have to be on a different wavelength than her to be able to do this, so you can stay calm and push her buttons. This is why you need to be above the woman in her eyes, and why feminism has destroyed America.
>>
>>739919060
This is how you don't get women
>>
>>739919027
100$ say they would kill each other if they could muster the strength to stand up
>>
>>739913126
>military
>hangs out with military women
>or
>women chasing military guys
>they want to be fucked hard and like assertiveness
>probably have a strong military presence in civilian life
Try to chill the fuck out and switch your vocabulary when talking with normies, women like to fuck and you have no sex drive. So what do you expect?
>>
File: OP.jpg (112KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
112KB, 680x709px
>>739914176
Sir i have found your problem. It's that you're calling them cunts and sluts.
>>
>>739913126
Post your ugly mug and we can probably tell you why
>>
>>739919060
did someone get their lil beta fag heart broken by a big scary lady in highschool and still hasn't gotten over it? poor baby
>>
>>739919108
Bitch, fucking die. You have no fucking clue how to get women, you scared little beta bitch. How about you drum up an argument that I can pull down instead of you being a cunt? You struggle with women because you have labeled perfectly good advice as how to not get women, this is why men are all lonely loser faggots like you these days. You have a very specific mental image of who I am and it's fucking wrong, but you've dismissed it anyway. All boys do this, I did it myself when I was younger, and you'll struggle too because you're angry at old white men and don't want to be like daddy who hit mommy. Your attitude is entirely too typical, and entirely ignorant.
>>
>>739919416
Someone hit a nerve
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (14KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
14KB, 255x198px
See if your cousin is available…
>>
File: salt salt.jpg (29KB, 619x310px) Image search: [Google]
salt salt.jpg
29KB, 619x310px
>>739919416
>>
>>739919416
>married
>have a kid
>don't beat either one of them
>talk shit out like a normal person
>fix issues
>fuck my wife like a champ
>enjoy the threesomes when my wife picks up chicks at the bar
>don't call women sluts or whores
>don't look down on people
>>
>>739919497
I'm frustrated you autistic faggot. I struggled for years to get women and now I don't. Plenty of men are like me, including you.

>>739919625
Wow are you fucking psychic or something?

>>739919636
I never call women slut or whores, and I also never hit people. Thanks for proving that you have indeed done what I've said, created a mental picture in your head of a physically abusive person and ran with it, instead of realizing that oh, women do like to be moved emotionally.
>>
>>739914678
Lmao
>>
>>739917353
Good. Also hold her gaze until she breaks it.
That's a sack check. Real women are going to test you now and always.
Are you looking?
Are you ready for them?
Do you WANT her?
Are you not going to take their bullshit?
Are you going to level with her and not give her YOUR bullshit?
Are you going to protect her from all enemies, foreign and domestic?
Are you going to give her the kind of serious fucking she can brag to her friends about?
Are you going to give her a life that she can be proud of and might make her friends jealous?
You must pass all these tests and a thousand more, administered whenever she feels like it for whatever reason, or no reason at all. If you fail one, it will be over. It doesn't matter if you've been married 35 years and have seven kids when that happens, it will end there, and you will know it.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (21KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
21KB, 500x295px
>>739919826
>>
>>739920072
Good argument, sure proved me wrong with that feeling you have in your gut about me.
>>
File: 1498941002469.jpg (31KB, 370x368px) Image search: [Google]
1498941002469.jpg
31KB, 370x368px
>>739913126
1 tip

Girls with glasses
>>
>>739919826
Not the same guy that said "how not to get women."
You're right though, read through most of your posts and the way you talk; I made an assumption that you're a guy who looks down on others. You have to pump up your sex drive and tone down the "I lived with other guys for too long in barracks." language. Where do you attempt to meet women?
>>
>>739920695
You're right, I do need to tone down the language so that people understand me better, I'm glad you said that. You seem to have a maturity and understanding about you.

See what I mean? Push and pull. Try it at home kids.
>>
>>739921493
Have you tried doing classes or events open to the public such as; cooking, yoga, art exhibits, alcohol tasting, brewery tours, concerts, or ect.?
>>
>>739922678
This, only skew towards woman activities. You're not looking to meet guys, so don't do things that only guys would like, such as hang out in sports bars. Women aren't there unless they tend bar, and they get hit on dozens of times a day-avoid them like the plague.

Do yoga or something like aerobics. It's over 90% women.
Take acting classes at a local college. They're ALWAYS hurting for men to play roles in things, and you'll get to hang around women A LOT.
Take dancing classes. Women LOVE to dance, and they equate it with fucking. Get good at dancing-it'll serve you well and you'll meet some women there too.
>>
>>739923698
Agreed.
>my buddy who did 2 tours in the middle east
>came back aggressive as fuck
>helped him relax with camping trip and doing acid/shrooms
>he signed up to become a chef at a culinary school
>swimming in pussy
>took a job at a nail salon
>now he's loaded and swimming in more pussy
>does marathons and other challanges
>even more women at his feet
Hell
>went to a anime convention with him
>tons of women in cosplay rubbing up on him
>he plays it off and is rather mellow and soft spoken now. Doesn't show agressiveness and can hold a conversation in multiple subjects. Keeps drawing them in by asking them questions about themselves and what they think of things.
It's easy to be macho but doesn't work well with women.
>>
>>739924316
>>my buddy who did 2 tours in the middle east
>>came back aggressive as fuck
>>helped him relax with camping trip and doing acid/shrooms
You're a brave man.
>>
>>739924856
Brave man =/= good friend
>>
>>739924316
Yep. also once you're dating and fucking, you radiate confidence.
That is catnip for women.
You can take or leave any one of them. You have been checked out and approved by another woman, thus you have status, and they know it. To get you, they have to put on their A game, and a lot of them will say:
>Challenge accepted
Being able to steal another woman's man is a power play that verifies THEIR OWN status, and that's what they're REALLY all about-getting the best men they can find to father their potential children.
>>
File: IMG_7144.jpg (161KB, 948x1304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7144.jpg
161KB, 948x1304px
Bumping with tits
>>
Still wish I could fuck a women
>>
>>739927708
So do it.
Start with the desperate uggos and work your way up, learning dating skills as you go.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.