[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/! I bring you, confession cat! Confession cat is here

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 47

File: meme.gif (524KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
meme.gif
524KB, 400x400px
Hello /b/!

I bring you, confession cat! Confession cat is here to help you with any physical, mental, and/or emotional problem that you are having!

If you are having a little dilemma and you don't really know what to do, ask confession cat for some advice!
Confession cat loves to help other people with their problems!

Side note: Please be patient when waiting for a response, captchas are hard to complete with little paws! Love you, stay safe!!
>>
Should I adopt a cat for my father? He's older, smokes a lot, and pretty lazy, but he always loved animals and he's been lonely lately. I feel bad because I live almost a hundred miles away and work a lot, so he's just alone with no one there most of the time. He always says how much he misses his cat, who had died a few years ago at the age of 17. At the same time though, he doesn't really put much effort in to anything that isn't smoking and he sometimes lets my brother, who has a history of drug, domestic, and animal abuse, stay with him while not in jail.
>>
>>739891586
I murdered two kittens today
>>
>>739892084

I mean to be honest, a cat's not too hard to care for, especially if you adopt an older cat rather then a cute kitten. And I guess if anything just ask for some evidence that cat is already every week or so? I'm sure your Dad would really like it, maybe bring up the idea to him?
>>
>>739892354

Prove it!
>>
File: aw...png (86KB, 1568x1219px) Image search: [Google]
aw...png
86KB, 1568x1219px
>>739892084
There are a lot of pros and cons in this situation..

Cons:
He might neglect the cat..
^forget to feed it, give it attention.. etc. etc.
your brother might hurt the cat and the cat might get injured... and it might die resulting in more mourning for your father..
I don't really know if smoke is good for a cat's lungs either..

Pros:
He will be a lot less lonely
the cat will give him a reason to get up in the morning
might make him smoke less
increase how happy he is

you know your father better than me.. take these points I made and decide for yourself.. I apologize in advance for not giving you a direct answer...

>>739892354
uh, okay... that's not really good
>>
File: Koj-drawbridge.gif (6KB, 64x120px) Image search: [Google]
Koj-drawbridge.gif
6KB, 64x120px
>>739892495
>>739892548
Thanks assorted nerds. Have a totally unrelated image from a video game no one cares about.
>>
File: come again.png (123KB, 1863x1331px) Image search: [Google]
come again.png
123KB, 1863x1331px
>>739892937
You're welcome! I appreciate the image ;p
>>
>>739891586
Earlier this year I was 320lbs. I've dropped to 242. I'm currently fasting to drop further (21hrs into a "whenever I feel done" fast).
I've been having issues with my self-image. My brain still pulls chairs out 2x further than needed for me to sit down. I don't think I can fit through spaces I clearly can. I can see parts of my body (bones, tendons, etc) that I've either never seen, or haven't seen since I was so longer I can't even acknowledge it.

How can I feel so great and so fucking dysphoric at the same time about this?
>>
>>739891586
This isn't really on topic but you sound cute op. Wanna fuck?
>>
>>739893302

Just give yourself time anon, you've lost a big amount of weight and you should defiantly be proud and happy with what you've accomplished.

If anything just practice a few times around the house, learn you new dimensions and where the new lumps and bumps are and like I said just give yourself some time!
>>
>>739893302
What was your routine to lose so much?
>>
File: FUCK.png (116KB, 2131x1533px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
116KB, 2131x1533px
>>739893302
this is something your brain needs to adapt too... it's not like a one second thing that your brain will be like "Duh! of course I have to not fit in this chair I mean I'm CLEARLY smaller.." No, your brain is used to the thought of you being bigger..
let your brain make mistakes and you will learn eventually that you don't need to be ashamed.

personally, I've lost a ton of weight over the years and Ive went thought the same thing.. what I do is just train my brain to not care about my image... it makes me a lot more chill

>>739893399
thanks for the offer, but I rather not
>>
>>739893825
>rather not
Why not?
I'd accept extensive cuddling also
>>
Confession cat. I got a new kitten a few months ago. Why the fuck won't she fucking sleep with me wtf the damn cat fucking licks me and shit. Help?
>>
File: HM.png (58KB, 1713x1117px) Image search: [Google]
HM.png
58KB, 1713x1117px
>>739893825
Bleh, I'm tired I mean **"Duh! of course I have to fit in this chair I mean I'm CLEARLY smaller.."

I'm op btw..

>>739893944
Oh, cuddling sounds amazing!! but I rather stay a innocent little kitty for as long as I can..
>>
>>739893551
Trust me, I'm proud. It's.. weird/painful/saddening to think where I've come from thus far. I've spent a lot of time finding my new body. It's fucking weird. It makes me deeply wish I had someone who understood the extent of the situation to talk to, but I know no one who has had this kind of dramatic weight loss on willpower alone..

I do thank you for the kind words. I should hit 225 fairly soon, and I set that goal a while back to get myself a nice pair of earphones so I don't have to constantly wear bulky headphones while biking and shit. Hardcore looking forward to that.

>>739893815
Stop eating. It's currently created a rather negative binge/fast cycle, but the binges I have not are like meeting maintenance vs gaining a ton of weight, so.. Even that is positive by comparison.

>>739893825
Meditation and a high dosage of LSD gave me the thought process to get to this point, I guess I can't just "fix" my self image. I can state I'm more self-confident. At least with a shirt on. I can hold my hands behind my back without wanting to cower.
I work in a call center as a "floor walker" which basically means I'm walking in front of 160 people at any given moment to assist with their calls. That's likely helped me more than I give it credit.
>>
File: please!.png (51KB, 1508x1106px) Image search: [Google]
please!.png
51KB, 1508x1106px
>>739894090
I don't have enough context... How are you treating your kitten?..

Sometimes there are cats that don't like to be touched and they like having their space.. that's perfectly normal. And with the licking thing I think she is either trying to clean you or mark her territory, it's normal even though their tongues feel like sandpaper
>>
>>739894102
Alright, cuddling it is. I'll be there in 10 with snacks.
>>
>>739894238

Good that you've got a reward planned for yourself anon, you defiantly deserve it!
>>
>>739894318
Gotta celebrate victories in some manner! In particular a non-food manner.

>>739894297
I'm not OP, but I am drunk/on oxy and feel pretty fucking cuddly.
>>
File: yessss.png (84KB, 1534x1310px) Image search: [Google]
yessss.png
84KB, 1534x1310px
>>739894297
It's a date!
>>
File: please confess your sins.png (66KB, 1089x1260px) Image search: [Google]
please confess your sins.png
66KB, 1089x1260px
Guys, it's op and I have something that I need advice on.. I cant really answer it myself...

Could any of you anons help me? If you are still here?
>>
>>739894658
>>739894661
Gosh I didn't expect to have options. Which of you is the better cuddlier?
>>
>>739894872
Sure, what's on your mind op?
>>
>>739894944
I have no idea. I'm male, if that influences your opinion. I just generally wanna lie with someone, hold them, and likely talk until the oxy wears off so I can sleep.

>>739894872
3rd party, fact based suggestions are something I'm good at.
>>
File: its true!.png (39KB, 998x620px) Image search: [Google]
its true!.png
39KB, 998x620px
>>739895012
so um.. I'm not the most social person in the world so a couple of months ago I went on this site to find someone. and It wasn't like eharmony or Christian singles it was more like.. "any dom can find his/her sub!" And the first second I entered the chatroom I talked to this guy... we talk on skype and stuff happens.. it's been a couple of months since that happened and he's been asking for my phone number and ive just be ignoring him..

He just wants me to do cam shows for him and I hate it, I don't know what ive gotten myself into... do I just tell him I don't want to talk to him anymore?
>>
>>739895418
If you are not comfortable in a situation you should always make your feelings heard.
Feelings, although intangible, are one of the few things that should be taken for what is stated in most cases. If this person is worth anything they should understand.

Further, fuck these picture captchas
>>
File: t2i6z.jpg (39KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
t2i6z.jpg
39KB, 540x540px
How the fuck can I stay happy? Nothing works anymore, I'm getting deeper and deeper in some shit void and can't take it anymore, everything is bland, my emotions are dull, what could I do?
>>
I'm eighteen. I've been living with my mother, two siblings and her boyfriend since I was twelve. When I was younger, if I got in trouble and got grounded I would steal my stuff back. I have a compulsive habit of stealing food that I've toned down on over the years. With my past behavior, my stepfather has gradually grown angrier and angrier over the years. He had anger issues before meeting us. But he's always been the sort of man to say "my way or the highway." He and my mother fight more and more often. He has mood swings and yells at us all and treats us badly when he's mad. At times, he has called me "it," and referred to me as a "demon." He is gradually turning my younger siblings to his ideology by the words he says. If I mess up in the slightest, my younger siblings do what they can to tell me that I'm a disappointment. That I'll never amount to anything. An example of him mistreating us at one point, one of the more severe ones, was that he saw my brother tugging the dog around by his leash in the backyard, so he pulled him inside, put the leash around his neck, and pulled him a small distance. He has also taken a vast majority of my things in the past and put them in a large box. He kept them for over a year. These included the ashes of one of my dogs. Sometimes, he calls my mother delusional. My siblings and I are regularly cut off from electronics. I'm not allowed to have my phone or use a computer, generally. If I screw up, sometimes it can be half a year before I can use a computer again. I have a boyfriend who is a constant horn dog. He wants me to fuck him and be kinky and dominant, although I never get to finish because of my own sexual issues. I am not comfortable with always being dominant. I love him. But he sometimes acts like a spoiled shit. He is depressed. He has little wrong in his life. But I can't leave. Nor can I leave my family. My stepdad provides the money. I can't leave my mom.
>>
>>739895418
surprisingly, you managed to pick a question I have some exerience with.

firstly: those sites are very hit and miss. you get a lot of people on there who cant find a sub/dom any other way, or who don't want to put effort into things. there are a lot of nice people there too, but you never know what you're going to get.

but the matter at hand: the guy is still a person, same as you. if you don't like what the relationship is right now, you talk to him about it. you either let him know you're not getting what you need and it's over, or you give him a chance to work through it and get better.

In your case, I'd have the hard conversation now. D/s covers a huge range of stuff and finding somebody who matches you first time is really unlikely.
Is he the kind of guy who's likely to take it well, or rage out and make threats?
>>
>>739895418
If he's trying to push you into something you're not comfortable with, that's a huge problem. Even if it is some kind of dom/sub thing, one of the basic tenants of any kind of power-play thing - or any healthy relationship at all - is respect for someone's out-of-character boundaries and feelings.

Speaking of someone who's been in that sort of relationship, you need to lay down some heavy ground rules before things get out of hand and you end up in a very dark place.
>>
File: fuck off.png (145KB, 2113x1518px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
145KB, 2113x1518px
>>739895619
Thank you! I was going to just talk to him but the guilt of just ignoring him for so long is killing me..

AND I KNOW RIGHT THESE FUCKING CAPTCHAS ARE KILLING ME, I DONT WANT TO CLICK ON STREET SIGNS ALL DAY OMFG.

>>739895722
Find something you like.. get a hobby. get some friends..

The more you think about how all the qualities of you are horrible.. the more it makes the qualities of you HORRIBLE..

Just chill out and be yourself, you don't need to be insecure all of the time..

trust me anon, I think you're amazing! just pick your little head up and find something you love and do it! I promise you that if you find a reason to get up in the morning, you're life wont be so bland.. I love you!! Stay amazing!

>>739895845
oh my lord.. you're really in a predicament.. I'm sorry anon but I cant give you the best advice with your situation but ill try..

tough through the pain and try to rack up enough money to live in home with your boyfriend.. leave as soon as possible from your house and try to get as far away as possible..

I advise that you call the cops or child protection services to shut your stepfather down.. this isn't okay and it needs to be stopped.. You're siblings will soon start to act like him and then they will be abusinve to their future families because they will think it is the way to live..

I'm sorry that you have to go through this anon, stay safe!

>>739896374
I understand.. I will and it's just really hard because I didn't really know what I was getting myself into... I thought that he will just be in a relationship with me and we'll just do kinky stuff or whatever.. I don't like being used and I'm kind of a pushover so most people get their way with me..
>>
File: Screenshot (78).png (95KB, 1340x1317px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (78).png
95KB, 1340x1317px
>>739896631
I understand.. it's just I get lonely ya know and I want the little spark of attention and then when I list out the pro's and cons it just dosnt work.. and I don't know how to tell the other person.. but for sure I will tell him that it isn't working and I need him to live his life without me..
>>
>>739896676
As much as I hate to say it, it may end up being a continue to ignore this person type of thing, depending on how the conversation goes. In either case I wish you luck.

I gotta stay up for about 2 more hours /b/ros. Gotta wait for this oxy to wear off enough I can sleep safely.. I drank a bit more than I should have.
>>
File: not my problem.png (61KB, 1054x904px) Image search: [Google]
not my problem.png
61KB, 1054x904px
>>739896976
I wish you luck... Oh, by the way anon, are you just taking the oxy because of some pain or are you just taking it just because?

Also I have another question for you anons...
>>
>>739896676
yeah, you look like you may have found one of the doms more likely to just use you and not develop it as a relationship any further. thats fine for some, but not you.

If you think he's likely to respond with threats, I'd keep ignoring him. otherwise you've gotta man up and tell him as hard as that is.

offer is still on the table for those cuddles, sounds like you might need them.
>>
>>739897205
I got a script a while ago. I took it because I wanted to get fucked up. Because I'm fucked up.

Ask away. Nothing I can do but attempt to provide a solution.
>>
>>739896879
Trust me, I know it sounds really cliched but I know exactly what kind of situation you're in. I was in a relationship with someone for almost two years who was pushy, controlling, and compleatly discounted my feelings, and he forced me into a lot of situations I was really uncomfortable with.

It hurts to cut out that contact, but it's something you've got to do to be healthy. If you aren't having fun and you're not getting anything positive out of it - and from the sound of it, you're not - it's not worth it m8.

Hell, if you want someone to talk to just to have interaction fuggin, Discord me or hey, go make friends in /trash/, join an RP at a game shop or online.

ALSO HOLY FUCK THESE PICTURE CAPTCHAS AHFUEFOUFNUNFUINFINFEWEEEEAAAAA

>>739897205
Go for it m'dude
>>
File: 20170628_200953.jpg (432KB, 852x917px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_200953.jpg
432KB, 852x917px
>>739896676
I'll try my hardest, I've just been going through a lot lately with my family, I know it sounds gay as fuck, but I'm gonna pick up golf soon, since it's the only sport in good at, thank you op
>>
>>739897374
this is the advice I am trying give but much better written than I am managing

OP pls listen to this person
>>
File: you are.png (48KB, 965x977px) Image search: [Google]
you are.png
48KB, 965x977px
>>739897336
I kind do need them...

>>739897374
um.. I don't mind it, you can give me your discord if you want.. I'm glad you understand though..

>>739897546
I'm glad you're going outside and doing something!! Have fun!

>>739897374
>>739897351
I haven't slept in 4 days and I told my dad to go buy me over the counter sleeping pills.. he completely freaked out on me and he thought I was going to turn into some druggy even though ive never had alcohol nor drugs in my life.. he thinks I just use my phone all night and do nothing... should I just find a natural way to sleep or should I keep on nagging my parents to buy me pills?
>>
>>739897925
>>739897336
Kinda**
>>
>>739896676
Thank you so much. I'm working so hard to try and get away. I may be of legal age but I'm still in my last year of high school. I want to try and get my family away from him if I can, eventually. But I can't call anyone, because he provides the main source of income, yeah? I still have trouble driving too because I have severe anxiety issues, and for the longest time the only way I could drive was if my mom snuck me out to drive when he wasn't home, because he didn't want me to learn because of insurance costs from me eventually getting my license. I have hope though. Once senior year is over, I might be able to live in CO. Very recently, I made a trip there to reconnect with my real dad and stepmom, and meet my new little brother. They welcomed me with open arms, and want me to live with them. In a max of two years, I can leave this hell, and hopefully begin to heal. I'm beginning to suspect that I've picked up some issues while here. If anyone yells, I go into a panic attack. I apologise over and over again. I have hallucinations sometimes.
As to your own situation, leave him if you can bring yourself to. He is no good. I personally recommend not trying to find people interested in that from the internet. I find that the best people for any kind of relationship are your friends. You know them, and trust them, you understand what it's like. I hope I help, and thank you again for your advice.
>>
>>739897925
4 days is long enough to reach a state of phsycosis and paranoia. If you can't sleep it's going to get worse exponentially from this point.
Melatonin is OTC. A medium (but please, please, not too high) dose of DPH (benadryl) can knock you out.
I normally take a couple hits of weed before I sleep, but that doesn't seem to apply to your situation. Is there any way you can go out and get some OTC sleeping meds to help yourself out?
>>
>>739897925
>I haven't slept in 4 days
well that explains how you've managed to post confession cat threads at all hours lately

have you always had sleeping issues or is this a recent thing?

>>739897925
>I kinda do need them...
virtual cuddles from here OP.
like the other anon, I've been in emotionally abusive/controlling relationships before. if you want to talk about it, kik/discord are options.
>>
>>739897925
Have you explained the situation? If you're suffering from insomnia, night terrors, or OSA, i'd recommend speaking to your HMO first, or checking a clinic. t.hospital support staff

Of course on the other hand, after 4 days, you uh... shouldn't be conscious. Are you on any kind of medication?

Disc thing is Generic#2371 if you want it, idk, it was the first thing I thought of to say.
>>
>>739898055
that's a seriously fucked situation anon.

I'm really not sure what advice to give here. If you were nearby I could offer some organisations that could help get out or get your family out and supported now, but you're a long way from me.

Do you know of any programs that could help you nearby?
>>
File: love you.png (59KB, 1252x711px) Image search: [Google]
love you.png
59KB, 1252x711px
>>739898154
my mom uses pills like crazy and we have a whole cabinet full of meds.. I can look for some of that but I don't know if I can buy it.. if my dad sees it he's gonna flip and I'm gonna be dead..

>>739898055
just do your best to get out of the situation.. live with your family and let them heal your mental wounds.. they will understand and love you better than your step-father ever could. just please please please, get out of that situation.. I'm sorry you have to go through this..

>>739898384
I've had sleeping issues but not this extreme.. I just cant sleep because my brain is always on hyper mode and I have to call me friend and let him calm me down so I can sleep.. it dosnt work that well.. I usually lie to him and tell him that I'm going to sleep soon..

>>739898417
no medication, like I said my dad is hardcore no pills... he dosnt mind me taking cough syrup or whatever but whatever could be something that I could get high off of.. he will not let me use. yea 4 days.. it's hard to believe for myself too.

I tell my dad that I cant sleep and he thinks I'm lying to get attention... I've always been afraid to ask for medical help because my parents just push it off like I'm over exaggerating.. I also don't like complaining because people always have it tougher than me...
>>
>>739898640
There are no programs for what I'm dealing with. I honestly think the only way to get us out would be if I got out first and made it big. I feel it is my responsibility to mend this. The only reasonable way otherwise to fix this is if we suddenly came into a great deal of money personally. Not just several thousand. Enough to actively support a family for many years to come, including animals, and to pay off hospital fees from the past and pay the current landlord for damages. Then, eventually, when my mother is older and my siblings are old enough to leave, she could support herself. I don't expect this to happen. The most reasonable way I could see this happening was if there was a news debacle and we had donations given to us to help.
I'm presuming option one will be what happens. I will gladly and have already planned to devote my life to this cause. I feel like a broken human being, and I see nothing further in my future than trying to help the people I love.
>>
File: hey pic is kinda related now!.jpg (54KB, 482x302px) Image search: [Google]
hey pic is kinda related now!.jpg
54KB, 482x302px
>>739899002
If you're having trouble with intrusive or hyperactive thoughts, you may have some form of ADHD or a chemical imbalance, which is definitely something you want to get under control.

Besides, that, someone will always have it worse than you. That doesn't mean you don't deserve to be denied the help you need. If you need medication or you need medical help, then you need medication or medical help. That's all there is to it. You deserve to be healthy and happy as much as anyone else.
>>
>>739899407
remove that rogue don't. The line should read;
"That doesn't mean you deserve to be denied the help you need"
>>
>>739899002
>if my dad sees it he's gonna flip and I'm gonna be dead..
more dead than you're gonna feel after even longer without sleep?
Its your own call, but I'd say after 4 days sleep it's probably pretty urgent.

>I just cant sleep because my brain is always on hyper mode and I have to call me friend and let him calm me down so I can sleep
do you have any other diagnosed conditions? anxiety, bipolar, something like that?

In your situation I'd probably hammer a few beers and then lie in bed and wait, but I'm guessing that's also not an option in your house
>>
>>739898640
>>739899002
Thank you both for believing me, as well. I never thought anyone would actually believe what I have to say, or would even try to help me at all. I hope everything turns out for the best in my life, and my mother's and siblings' lives.
Thank you.
>>
I'm certain this girl likes me and I like her back. But I keep on feeling this sense of doubt about that. I keep on doubting myself on just about everything and I keep on assuming the worst. How do I break out of that vicious cycle of self-doubt? Because it keeps on pushing down to the point where I get severely depressed.
>>
File: bulbous eye.png (101KB, 1398x1188px) Image search: [Google]
bulbous eye.png
101KB, 1398x1188px
>>739899407
I know but that's why I like giving people advise and helping them because it makes me happy to see other people happy.. I'm trying to get help but I'm so much of a pushover and it sucks

I like staying up with anon's and talking to them.. it dosnt make me feel so sad! and that's why I love you guys so much.. <3

>>739899588
no conditions... and I don't do alcohol.. I think ill be okay though, my brain just needs to chill for a while
>>
>>739899362
thats a rough future you have envisioned there.

Its probably no immediate help, but just because you cant see a future other than that now doesn't mean you wont have one. things change once you get out of school and start earning your own money, living your own life. you can help as much as they'll let you help, but you'll have a life aside from that.

it might be a long time before you feel at all free, but that day will come.
>>
Is dating a colleague a good idea?
>>
File: send help.png (72KB, 1084x970px) Image search: [Google]
send help.png
72KB, 1084x970px
>>739899741
just chill! don't be so insecure and just let things happen..You cant change fate ya know?

it's as simple as not doubing yourself, just accept the fact that you are who you are and people make mistakes sometimes, and that's just because we're human!

pick you're little head up and do what you love! don't think about the worst because then the worst will come, make the best out of life <3
>>
Any places/websites for self-improvement? I want to move out of home, have the skills to live independently, I want to start eating healthy, quit being an unmotivated, lonely, depressed, alcoholic fatass with no social life.
>>
>>739899745
>I like staying up with anon's and talking to them.. it dosnt make me feel so sad
well now I'm glad I've stuck around since the first thread.

here to help when you need it, OP. It's hard to learn to assert yourself and your needs, but you seem nice and I hope things work for you.
>>
I'm lonely. Please hug me.
>>
Confession cat... what should I do to get inspiration? I really feel so useless, could you give me reasons to live?
>>
>>739899745
And that's a great thing for you to do. The fact that making people happy makes you happy is wonderful. But you gotta take time for yourself. No one can shoulder the whole world Anon.

>>739900228
>gib anon a hug
>>
>>739900000
That may have been the most amazing quints I have ever seen. Thanks for the advice in that.
>>
>>739899998
nope.

but depends on the job. sometimes it works out fucking great, sometimes its a shitshow.

If one of you is likely to leave within a few months anyway, go for it. if you're happy quitting if shit goes bad, go for it. If you know you'd kick yourself afterwards for not taking it, go for it.

but any other cases, probably not the best.
>>
>>739900228
c'mere you
>>
File: im just trying to get moist.png (62KB, 1178x780px) Image search: [Google]
im just trying to get moist.png
62KB, 1178x780px
>>739899998

On a business stand point:
no, you too will get very distracted and not do that much work.. and others problems will rise

on an emotional stand point:
yes, you will have someone that you can trust and you will spend more time with them everyday..

so you decide for yourself, do you think you two are mature enough to have a stable relationship in the workplace?

>>739900130
okay so I advise that you get a planner and follow it strictly... and I mean STRICKLY..

the planner will give you a reason to get up in the morning and be productive..

also, I don't know any sites to help.. self improvement is more or less a mental thing..
just find a hobby, do something you like and stick to it..

>>739900228
**Hugs anon super tightly**

>>739900350
I understand but you don't reaslize how hard it is.. I'm not trying to make myself seem like I have it so tough but I try my best...

>>739900355
You're welcome!! <3
>>
>>739899870
I hope. But primarily, I would always be the kind of person to feel like shit if I didn't devote my all to saving them. Even on a month long trip to visit family, my mother texted me and told me how my siblings don't help. The house is a mess. My stepfather is being a shithead. And so on. I am her main support in this situation. And she is also mine. I have gone through my first stepfather's attempt at suicide to the accidental death of some our animals, to the abuse we suffer every day and the helpless sorrow of being a poor family barely making it.
I feel obligated to free at least her in any way I can, be it through money or murder of that goddamn bastard she dates. I love her more than anyone. She's the only person who's been there my whole life.
>>
>>739891586
My cat died today so fuck off and dont remind me of him
>>
>>739900350
thank you

>>739900416
aww thanks

>>739900573
*hugs*

i appreciate it
>>
>>739900573
Well my job is shite so I might as well go for the relationship. We're mature enough. She has common sense at least (I'm older and had more life experience) so where she lacks in understanding shit, I fill in the gaps.
>>
File: i love you anon.png (22KB, 870x759px) Image search: [Google]
i love you anon.png
22KB, 870x759px
Anon who gave me their discord.. it dosnt work...

Ill give my discord out to anyone that wants to talk.. Dorbs#4068

>>739900699
sorry anon.. that must suck..
>>
>>739891586
Do these threads once per day. These are good threads.
>>
File: ew.png (40KB, 946x827px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
40KB, 946x827px
>>739900814
if you think you have it under control then go for it.. I don't advise it though, it can lead to a lot of bad things!

>>739900897
I try my best too but some people don't like them and I feel like I get annoying.. and sometimes people don't ask me for advice and I just feel like a burden
>>
>>739900596
i'd maybe skip the murder but I get where you're coming from.

there are limits to how much you can help, and sometimes helping just helps cover for the underlying problem and can make things worse long term. Living for you at least a little can help things long term.

You're in a shit position but have as good a mental attitude as you could expect. you seem pretty determined to get through this shit so I'd be surprised if you didn't. it just might take a few years.
>>
>>739900858
alright but I'm not good at discord, this could go badly wrong
>>
>>739901022
Checked. But when my job is something that I'll eventually walk away from, what else is there? I genuinely think that I'll kick myself for not trying. I love her.
>>
>>739901135
Go ahead anon, all I'm saying is that it's not the best route to take... but do what you want if you think you love her.

OP btw..
>>
>>739901247
Thanks for the advice. It gave me some clarity. I'm going for it.
>>
>>739901135
yeah, in that case its fine to go for.

I regretted dating a co-worker or two when I had the chance. It would have been fine, I'm sure. and it was a job I could have quit if needed.

unless you're on a specific career path, go for it.
>>
>>739891586
I have low self esteem lately and am having submissive, homo desires. Idk if it's what I want or if I'm just depressed. Two girls told me that I won't know what I want unless I try. But, I'm worried that will put me in a beta snowball effect. I think I should get out of this stupor and refocus on my goals, get off porn and go outside.

What do you think LeCat?
>>
I'm paranoid about a guy I like and I'm always afraid he doesn't like me because he can't talk very much. And I judge people with kinks way too much to make myself feel better for being raised not to be a sexual deviant
>>
>>739901033
A few years is better than never. I'm trying my hardest not to completely break down under the pressure. I'll gladly put in the time, though, if it means saving those I love. Living for myself, to the bare minimum, would be acceptable. E.g. necessaries to maintain life to the point I can still work. My primary concern is the mental effects this may have wrought on us all, and the years we have lost to this.
>>
File: Meanie!.png (42KB, 870x944px) Image search: [Google]
Meanie!.png
42KB, 870x944px
>>739901407
get off of porn, to be honest porn dosnt represent real life...

Be who you want to be anon, don't be so concerned if your a beta or an alpha.. Do what you want to do and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

>>739901412
just go for it... be friends with him and slowly progress the relationship.. there's no harm in just trying.. And about the kink shaming thing, do whatever makes you happy, just keep it in your head and don't bring other people down..
>>
>>739891586
You arent bad so tell us some of your shitty problems too
>>
File: LOL GET PWNED.png (66KB, 1513x1120px) Image search: [Google]
LOL GET PWNED.png
66KB, 1513x1120px
>>739901903
uhhhhh... what do you want to hear? I can go on for hours lmao
>>
>>739901988
Why you would be depressed enough to make a thread to listen to depressed faggots
>>
File: im exposed.png (54KB, 1022x751px) Image search: [Google]
im exposed.png
54KB, 1022x751px
>>739902116
it makes me happy to listen to people.. I love helping people.. it gives me a purpose I guess.

People kind of walk all over me and I don't mind it but I like it when I finally get to give give opinion and share what I think is right...

I love it when people say thank you because it makes me so happy.. I just like being loved, it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside..

I can go on for days about this stuff, trust me!
>>
>>739901503
>My primary concern is the mental effects this may have wrought on us all, and the years we have lost to this.
We all carry damage anon. Its how you deal with it thats important. I know people who've had minor things fuck them up for life, and people who went through hell until adulthood who've managed to make things work. You seem strong enough to be the latter.

>Living for myself, to the bare minimum, would be acceptable. E.g. necessaries to maintain life to the point I can still work
that gets harder as you go on. I'd suggest re-evaluating along the way, to see whether its still sustainable. it's okay to spend at least some of your energy on yourself to avoid burnout. think of it as more of a long-term investment in you and what you can do.

> I'm trying my hardest not to completely break down under the pressure
that's what I'm worried about. if you're close to breaking, that isn't a good sign. how close are you?
>>
>>739902297
>warm and fuzzy
Dont become more of a furry than you already are
>>
>>739902431
m8 i am not a furry in any way but I am completely ok with a kittengirl, they're cute as fuck
>>
File: AH.png (36KB, 1510x828px) Image search: [Google]
AH.png
36KB, 1510x828px
>>739902431
lol, I'm not a furry, I'm not going to spend over a 1000 dollars on a stupid fursuit...

bleh
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE.png (105KB, 958x1483px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE.png
105KB, 958x1483px
>>739902561
thank you! I appreciate the support lol
>>
>>739902661
you're welcome

>>739902577
>I'm not going to spend over a 1000 dollars on a stupid fursuit...
how about $10 on a pair of kittyears?
>>
File: blep.png (36KB, 819x987px) Image search: [Google]
blep.png
36KB, 819x987px
>>739902987
awww... maybe! I don't want my family to be like "Wtf are you doing?... you're not 8 years old ya know.. You cant do that faggot shit around us" soooooo

I'm not trying to get kink shamed by my parents lmao
>>
>>739902314
I suppose relatively close to that edge. Everything hurts, sometimes. I started antidepressants a bit back, and at one point during my month long trip had to up the dose because I was sad even in the happiest environment I've ever been in. But around the time I came back I took myself off of them. I feel very hopeless. Very pent up. I'm constantly on edge. There's also nothing to do in this household. I have few friends I can truly talk to. I can't see any friends particularly, either. Most of them are male, and my parents are paranoid that they will rape me. I've read every book at least three times. I feel an odd lack of purpose along with being helpless. I only have the future I've told you about planned. No particular job, either. I don't know whai want to do myself. I don't know what inspires me anymore. I tried out my school's advanced program as a sophomore, but they ended up telling me that my best subject was below average in their standards. That hurt me. There are times I want to screamscream, where I don't want to live. I have hurt myself in the past. Additionally, the result of trying to reach out to someone about some of my minor issues ended up with me being sent to a mental health facility. The only reason they didn't try to hold me there was because I convinced them I was fine. I've been on a waiting list for a therapist for over two years.
>>
>>739903151
>You cant do that faggot shit around us
can do it in private though right?

>I'm not trying to get kink shamed by my parents lmao
if they find them, just say some hot chick you were nailing was so out of it after the passionate sex you had she left it behind
>>
>>739891586
Thank you for your hard work of trying to slow down the process of anons offing themselves i salute you furpal
>>
File: thats faggot shit.png (28KB, 1003x652px) Image search: [Google]
thats faggot shit.png
28KB, 1003x652px
>>739903334
>can do it in private though right?
well yea I guess I can lol

>>739903334
>if they find them, just say some hot chick you were nailing was so out of it after the passionate sex you had she left it behind
Well um... the thing is I cant really... nail a chick.. and I'm 100% virgin as FUCK
>>
File: buckets of love!.png (87KB, 1390x880px) Image search: [Google]
buckets of love!.png
87KB, 1390x880px
>>739903495
You're welcome!! I'm glad you appreciate what I'm doing anon <3
>>
>>739903516
>I cant really... nail a chick.. and I'm 100% virgin as FUCK

well yeah, I never said actually do it. just say you did.
I mean if you want to REALLY sell the charade get a girl to come over to do study and then 'happen' to leave it behind but that seems like a lot of work
>>
>>739903516
Why can't you nail a chick?
>>
File: anon.png (77KB, 1014x1421px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
77KB, 1014x1421px
>>739903662
>>739903742
UM I don't really think you get what I'm trying to say... I just.. cant... fuck a girl, well I cant fuck a girl the way you're inferring.
>>
>>739903189
I'm really starting to worry about you anon.

What you're describing is fairly common among people who grow up in highly-constricted, abusive households. You dont have any options, you dont have any choices, and so that kinda blanks you out. you cant think of what to do because you have no experience choosing what to do. you're not motivated because what is motivation for, really?

it's also associated with doing worse at school than you actually could, though. so I wouldn't take the 'advanced program' thing to heart.
>>
>>739903839
Buy a strap on
>>
>>739903839
my comment was made on the assumption that you are a homosexual gentleman, and that, rather than explain why you wanted an effeminate clothing item, you could bluff and say you were totally nailing chicks and it was theirs.

same excuse for lots of guys as to why they have womens underwear. 'oh yeah all these chicks I bang just leave it here lol'
>>
File: 1498724603466.gif (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498724603466.gif
302KB, 500x500px
I started hearing voices and having delusions 4 years ago. One of these delusions was that some girl I worked with was my soulmate. I harassed her because I knew it was true. She only saw me as a friend. She moved away to college and I could feel her having sex with her boyfriend. She finally got sick of me harrasing her and told me to just leave her alone. That didn't stop my delusions. In October I saw her at my college and asked her out and when she rejected me I felt heartache for the first time in my life so I destroyed my life. Anyway now she's working at my job and I have panic attacks whenever i see her. She has a Chad boyfriend that works there too which just adds to my shit, but I guess I'm asking should I kill her or myself?
>>
>>739891586
I need help. I want to learn how to draw, but I cannot keep my motivation up. I know people say: "Just draw and have fun", but how can I have fun if my drawings look like an autistic child just had a fucking seizure on a piece of paper. Are there any tips you could give me?
>>
>>739903909
I suppose. Thank you for helping me, Anon. It's late, and my mother convinced my stepfather that it's okay for me to do band, that I'll pay all the fees. I have practice tomorrow, so its time for me to sleep. If you're interested, you can talk to me more as either Esgarellion or Zen Zei on Skype.
Goodnight. :)
>>
>>739904247
sleep well anon. Im interested to see how you go, I'll add you.

You should also come back and update everyone on how you're doing in future threads though.
>>
>>739904398
I will if I can. Either if OP does more of these threads or I have to make my own, I will. I will sign my posts with E so you know it's me, if interested in keeping up on stuff here.
>>
File: weeb central.png (67KB, 995x1149px) Image search: [Google]
weeb central.png
67KB, 995x1149px
>>739904123
okay... do not resort to murder or suicide.. just forget about her anon.. I promise that there are other people out there.. I'm sorry to say this but I don't think that I can write a paragraph to make your delusions go away.. I strictly advise that you get some professional help before things get serious.. Much love to you anon, stay safe..

>>739904198
See drawing isn't something that you can just learn instantly.. you gradually get better and better throw-out the years..

The one thing that I advise is study from life.. go outside and draw whatever you see that catches your eye... Just constantly draw draw DRAW.. Practice makes perfect and that's why I love these threads.. every time I make these threads I have to keep on drawing these cats and things in different things that are interesting.

Practice makes perfect! and don't worry about it looking bad, I promise if you keep on practicing, you'll get WAY better! I love you anon, keep up the good work!
>>
>>739891586

Should i snort another line?
>>
File: Me.png (87KB, 1535x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
87KB, 1535x1161px
>>739904629
depends on what your snorting.. but either way I don't advise you snorting another line, I don't want another anon Over dosing
>>
>>739904594
>I promise if you keep on practicing, you'll get WAY better! I love you anon, keep up the good work!

I will try. Thank you
>>
>>739904707

Speed.

Don't want to sleep, long story.
>>
>>739904814
>no sleep
sounds like you and OP will get along just fine
>>
File: sometimes it needs to be said.png (65KB, 1201x1059px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes it needs to be said.png
65KB, 1201x1059px
>>739904814
lol yea... I cant sleep either but I don't have drugs to keep me awake.. just yogurt and my mind..

:))))))))
>>
>>739905057
off topic but where did you get that collection of pics you're using?
>>
File: 4chan.png (72KB, 966x997px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
72KB, 966x997px
>>739905152
I draw them myself... while I'm waiting for responses
>>
>>739905241
you drew a picture telling yoursefl to fuck off?

either way nice set I'm enjoying them
>>
>be me
>have two good friends
>always had fun and would play videogames together
>us election happened
>started a small discussion about politics
>both got in a huge argument
>one more liberal other one conservative
>both got pissed
>asked me what my position was
>said that I was a centrist
>both suddenly started to hate me
>we all haven't talked to each other in weeks

Do you have any advice on how we can become friends again? I don't want to lose our long friendship because of politics.
>>
Should I continue to make drug use a regular thing? There's a constant clash of ideas in my head regarding this topic. On one hand many substances can alter your brain and give you levels of pleasure that are almost impossible/if not totally impossible to reach otherwise and many of these substances(i.e LSD, xanax) can make a positive impact and help change you for the better or deal with depression with little to no negative consequences if used responsibly. Even substances with higher potential for abuse like opiates and stimulants can help you get through your day or a difficult time in your life. On the other hand regularly buying these substances and spending hours per week high can be seen as a waste of time and money which could be spent bettering your life and achieving happiness in other ways. Do you believe drug use is a positive overall if it's balanced with other things and is maintained without complete dependence? I ask because I'm confident I have the self control necessary to accomplish that, I've been using coke for awhile without any physical/psycho addiction but am trying to shift over away from that and make molly/xanax/LSD my main thing.
>>
>>739905402
Both your friends are sensetive snowflake faggots and you should be glad they're gone
>>
File: femanon.png (55KB, 956x841px) Image search: [Google]
femanon.png
55KB, 956x841px
>>739905378
I thought it was funny... kind of reaction picture I guess, Idk.

>>739905402
talk it out with them.. talk to them about how politics didn't make you guys friends in the first place.. tell them how its just your opinion and you shouldn't ruin a friendship over something so tiny as politics..

try to reason with them and hopefully if they are decent human beings, they will understand.

>>739905406
okay.. so I would never think that making drugs is a good thing.. relying off of a substance is bad for your health and your brain..

Selling drugs could get you into prison and that's never a good thing..

I think you should find a better hobby anon, drugs aren't the way to go for sure.. I would be very sad to see you in prison or see you dead on the streets.. I just don't think it's safe and I care too much to see people get consumed by this lifestyle.

just stay safe anon <3
>>
File: 1485751824595.jpg (1MB, 2186x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1485751824595.jpg
1MB, 2186x1219px
>>739904594
What the fuck do I do. Delusions are the first to go with antipsychotics. The problem is another of my delusions is that God talks to me. If I go and tell them all this shit I'll kill my God. Those pills numb you. All spirituality dies with the medication. The angels that I can see will disappear. My whole life I've searched for God and now that I have one. I realize God isn't real. It's just a fucking delusion and a hallucination. What the fuck. I'm in fucking hell.
>>
>>739905479
this is blunt but kinda true.

if they're willing to drop you because you inoffensively expressed a view at their request, they're useless fragile shits.

I mean if you called them stupid cunting fucklords that's another matter
>>
>>739906047
>talk it out with them.. talk to them about how politics didn't make you guys friends in the first place.. tell them how its just your opinion and you shouldn't ruin a friendship over something so tiny as politics..
>try to reason with them and hopefully if they are decent human beings, they will understand.

Thank you very much for the advice.
>>
>>739906108
I care too much about some people to see them get consumed into their own madness... You recognize your problem, you understand what is happening.. Just please anon, talk to a therapist before things get worse.. I promise I wouldn't be telling you anything that would put you into potential harm..

stay safe anon, take my advice or don't... just know that I care about you!
>>
I'm currently talking with a 16yo girl I met on the net, we've talked for like a week and she's so desperate for love. Don't know what to do
>>
>>739891586
I want to fuck confession cat.
>>
Gotta say I really like what you're doing here, I and a lot of other anons are actually comforted by your words even though you're probably just a psych student testing out what they've learned or working on a project. Thanks for taking the time to do this man
>>
>>739906495
Exchange nudes and have a good time the bitch is old enough to know what she's doing, you're not taking advantage of some small child. 16 is even legal in a lot of places
>>
>>739906495
older guy here who has been in the same situation.

Take the relationship in a mentoring direction. She wants love, but what she needs most of all in support and someone to listen to her and help her through shit. She's 16, and shes hormonal as fuck and will want to get in your pants, and she's not going to handle rejection well. But you're going to have to be gentle and steer the conversation and make her understand.

If you're under 20 you could try to turn it into a relationship without it being too weird, but I'd advise against it. that's a vulnerable time for them. long term it's going to be better for them if you're a good friend, but just a friend.
>>
>>739906581
shhhh so do I but lets not derail the thread
>>
File: currency fraud.png (91KB, 963x1301px) Image search: [Google]
currency fraud.png
91KB, 963x1301px
>>739906495
messing with minors isn't smart..

trust me when I was around that age I was doing stupid shit with people way older than me... it's not smart and it could get you into a lot of trouble... Teenagers don't have there emotions under control, they say one thing and mean something completely different in the next second.. Just try your best to get out of the situation, don't mess with a minor, even if your just chatting.

>>739906581
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment

>>739906600
thanks! and no, I'm not going to college currently but ive been having trouble deciding what I want to go to college for.. psych sounds pretty cool though.. all I know is I'm not trying to waste my money on art school
>>
>>739906737
She's already calling me daddy and stuff, I try to make things smooth and tell her how I don't wanna go on but apparently she won't take no for an answer. She literally has a obsession for me
>>
File: i love you too!.png (41KB, 951x686px) Image search: [Google]
i love you too!.png
41KB, 951x686px
>>739906998
Block her.. just don't get emotionally attached..

it's not smart to talk to her or even attempted to have sexual contact with her.. Just back away and she'll move onto someone else, I know she will..

When I say ive done this before I mean it.. when I was her age I was flirting with guys twice my age and I could've got them into a lot of trouble and I REGRET THAT so much... just don't ruin you life like that, think about yourself more than you think about others.
>>
>>739906998
ah, shit. thats a tough one. I'm a guy into DD/lg, I know how tempting that can be and how fucking hard it is to get a girl that age to back off or change her mind.

You can take the risk if you want. But I'd say either way that relationship is going to crash and burn eventually. might be weeks, might be months, but it wont be years.

if you're in your 20's or 30's though? I'd really recommend either do your absolute best to resist, or cut her loose. give into temptation and it's really hard to come back again.

I don't envy your position right now, but the power is in your hands. even if it doesn't feel like it, it's what you choose that matters.
>>
>>739907229
Ohh confession cat is a female? How old/What motivated you to make this thread?
>>
So I'm an alcoholic, my friends always invite me with them to binge drink. I can't say no for some reason. Lately I broke into someone's house, stole shit, got into fights, almost got myself killed and even did some stupid stuff by myself on my drunken way home that really makes me regret everything. These thoughts keep coming back to me. How to existential crisis OP?
>>
>>739907332
I'm 22.
But yeah I'll try to make her understand as soon as possible.
I'm just afraid she'll do something dumb 'cause she got some serious issues
>>
File: really.png (61KB, 962x924px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
61KB, 962x924px
>>739907400
not saying my age... but I just like to help people out.. I said this before but I love to make people smile and make them happy.. it makes me happy.. Ill just copy and paste what I said earlier..

>it makes me happy to listen to people.. I love helping people.. it gives me a purpose I guess.People kind of walk all over me and I don't mind it but I like it when I finally get to give give opinion and share what I think is right...I love it when people say thank you because it makes me so happy.. I just like being loved, it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside..I can go on for days about this stuff, trust me!

>>739907428
just resist as much as possible.. tell yourself to not go out to drink because you know that it will make your regret everything... I don't know if I can fix your problem with a simple paragraph but just try your best to find a support group.. there are tons of people like you anon.
>>
>>739907400
confession cat has carefully not mentioned gender at and point in the thread

>>739907453
'serious issues' is what I expected from what you said. but those issues aren't going to be made better by your dick.
I'm guessing she's had some fucked up past shit. having a male friend who isn't trying to get into her pants and likes her for herself and not her body is much more valuable to her longer term than somebody who'll dick her now.

be there for her but keep limits in place. anything she does is her choice, not your responsibility.
>>
>>739907652
>people kind of walk all over me
That's because you're real and don't try to blur your intentions/form a shield around your ego with bullshit mind games, keep it up and know that you're doing it right especially as a female with so many fake people around. I'm glad you're getting something out of this too
>>
>>739891586
Confession Cat, I have had a difficult life due to the physical, financial and social consequences of a long-time chronic disease. One of the hardest parts is having to be emotionally stronger than the people around me who can't cope with it. I hide from them how shitty my life is, and it makes me feel pretty lonely. I don't think there's anything you can say to help, but thanks for listening.
>>
File: the all knowing cat.png (44KB, 964x729px) Image search: [Google]
the all knowing cat.png
44KB, 964x729px
>>739907710
lol ive been trying my best... still no gender reveal thoughhhhhh

my owners pulled out my reproductive organs when I was very small...

>>739907918
aww thank you! <3
>>
>>739908068
>still no gender reveal thoughhhhhh
kitties are adorable regardless of gender right? my kit at home at home could be either and would still be irresistible
>>
>>739908047
I'm in the same boat as you... if you scroll up this thread you can see how I was so resistant to talk about my problems because I felt like no one cared... but people do care about your problems and its nice to vent once in a while.. even if its a bunch of strangers!

don't let your disease define you, make the best out of your life and be yourself! don't let your insecurities take the best of you... I love you! stay safe! <3

Side note: I'm running out of drawings and I don't want to draw anymore ;//
>>
>>739908208
Awwww.... thank you! I just don't want to say my gender because i feel like it's irrelevant either way.. and people kind of know already..

this is op btw
>>
>>739908283
its my pleasure kitten.

and yeah, I have a fairly good idea - but your secret is safe with me.
>>
>>739907652
Thanks for replying. Felt good telling the shits that I can't even tell to family or friends.
>>
I have a friend, who is a girl(i am a boy). We are kinda different in personality but we really like each other. For a few years I only looked at her as a friend. We live in a dorm, and my roommates always told me that she is into me, and there are signs. Never really believed them until her birthday. We talked, she wanted me to dance or something, long story short, she kissed me. We kissed for a few minutes. Flip side is, she had a boyfriend, she broke up with him soon after that, but she never wanted to talk about the kiss. From there it started to go downwards, I started liking her more, wanting more of her, but we never had a chance to do anything really, because we live in a dorm, and we have no alone time, and I think she deserves more than doing it in a toilet. But now, she will come over to my house and we will have a lot of alone time. I am thinking about talking about this, but I want to bring her to bed. Never looked at her that way, and I fear rejection, and I fear that I will lose the only friend I have. She already showed it, that she is interested in me, and she told me that she doesnt want a serious relationship because she fears we will lose each other over it. I dont want to start a relationship, I want to finally relieve myself, but I dont know how to tell her this. She wants to sleep in one bed with me, because we already did that, but nothing happened, because her sister was there. I dont know how to approach this... Could someone help me?(also sorry for bad english)
>>
I get off on indecent exposure in front of kids, pls help cat
>>
>>739908218
Yeah, I get that. I like to help other people, too. It's like trying to be the person you wish was around for you. I think people care, but they can only handle so much.
>>
Confession cat drop your snap/Kik so we can talk off of /b/! You're a legitimately interesting person which can't be said for most and I wanna know more about you
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.