[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys my gf broke up with me about an hour or so I feel completely

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_4832.png (379KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4832.png
379KB, 1536x2048px
Guys my gf broke up with me about an hour or so I feel completely dead inside I loved her so much there could be a possibility of us getting back together in the future idk it's 12:49 in the morning I'm trying not to start drinking again I need some help what are some ways of getting my mind off of it
>>
shes just being dramatic
>>
Pussy
>>
She found a boyfriend with a bigger cock, most likely black
>>
She's doing someone on the sides and wants to keep you as a life saving boat. Once she's done with dicking she'll come back.
>>
She's ridiculous and so are you.

Were you going to marry her? No? Then who cares.

Cut her out of your life like a cancer and move on.
>>
lol she is literally saying she wants to fuck around and be a slut for a while and then come back with you when she gets bored
>I just need to be single to figure myself out
>but we will get back 100%!

lmao I know it sucks but just tell her fine, I can assure you a few months from now you will feel alright maybe find a better girl

anybody with a gram of brain would see through that bs, she looks like 20, what is there to figure out? Did she get raped? Just came back from Afghanistan? Was kidnap by ISIS?

What problems could she possible have that she needs a "break" from you? That is just a "nice" way to say she wants to sleep around for a while because either she got bored of you or started liking someone else too much and wants to go ahead and fucking without the remorse
>>
Its your fault.
Two words of advice - Black Phillip.
Youre welcome
>>
>>739791133
hey james, everytime the same shit with woman. fuck them, they aren't worth it.

You cant be friends with her, you know this.

shit, i know exact how you feel.
>>
You wont get your mind off of it. You can go to the gym or Vida games to distract yourself, but it will keep popping back. You need to either start hating her, or start thinking how much better you are than her. It's the only way
>>
File: 1470123640920.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470123640920.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>739791133
Look Op if I'v said it once I'll say it again. Jerk off and live alone
>>
shes being dumb and dramatic. some girls are retarded (all girls) and go through this.you just gotta let her miss you a little. dont talk to her for a few days. next time she replies to you, just leave it on read and dont reply until she messages you again (she will). and too feel better, go jack off a few times back to back and eat some chocolate and shit. dont drink, drinking will make it worse believe me. just watch some movies and keep yourself distracted. tomorrrow go hang out with some friends or family.
>>
>>739791133
She didn't break up with you. She just wants to be alone for now.
>>
>>739791133
I'd say she's cheating and making a meal of the break up
>>
File: Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>739791133
"James i need to fuck other guys and i want you to wait for me"

Get the fuck out.

Hit the gym tomorrow, get confident with it and start fucking some hoers.
>>
>>739791133
you'll be alright,
hang in there anon... laugh, talk to friends, and do happy shit to get over it and then you'll be happy again when she comes
>>
Btw, you need to let her know that if youre to get back together at some point, its gonna be your call, and shee needs to understand that its very fucking unlikely for you to wanna deal with her dumb ass following this bullshit
>>
>>739791605
just because you are a fucking puss doesn't mean the rest of males are, sure I could see OP obessing over her for 1-2 months but you are talking as if they were happily married 10 years than she died giving her kidney to him

No matter how much I have liked a girl I have gotten over them in 2 months max
>>
Be happy, join the gym, buy a PC or PS4 enjoy your life.

You can and shall not let your happiness dictated by another person.

You are free now bra, live!!!!!
>>
>>739791133

>>739791520
>>739791384

Pretty much this, I've never had the balls to come out and accuse someone in the moment of doing it, but it's been the case twice. Just be a man about it and tell her to fuck off, if she was at all serious she would do this kind of thing in person, she's a thot who wants security AND dick.
>>
>>739791133
grow a fucking backbone you pussy, jesus fucking christ, no wonder she wants to break up with you. she's just trying to soften the blow to make you feel less bad about it.
>>
>>739791605
This. The girl I loved so crazy much and I broke up 10 years ago. I've dated 3 serious girls since then and one of them I'm still dating. Longest relationship since has been 3 years. I still think about the girl from 10 years ago every single day and I'd leave ANYONE for her in a heartbeat. 10 years later and my heart still breaks everyday.
>>
she's either currently boning someone, or literally going to do it tomorrow. taking a break is just her way of clearing her conscience
>>
>>739791133
> so I don't think about how I am hurting you every day
> hurting you every day
> every day
> it's 100% possible that we are getting back together in the future

She is cheating on you and wants to continue doing so, but without the guilt. So she dumps you.

You're prob gonna wait around for her. Fucking spineless men idk where this generation lost it, but if a woman is doing this, she aint your woman. Fucking get the balls to move on and find someone with the decency to care about you. Or wait around for her to fuck around and get it out of her system (for now...) then come back to you with a looser, semen-y cunt for you to slurp on.

Fucking cuck
>>
>>739791486
This anon is right. Any girl who hurts you like that doesn't love you. It's gonna be fucking hard to get over but time heals all wounds. I'm currently trying to get over my ex who broke up with me 5 months ago, and it's hard to focus on my current girlfriend when I'm always thinking of her, but I know my ex will fade. Cut the cancer out of your life before it hurts you more. She will say all this shit to rid herself of the guilt she feels but don't let her manipulate you. You will find the right person. She isn't it.
>>
>>739791850
a girl left you and most likely forgot about you 2 weeks later when she was sucking some dick in a cheap motel and yet you thought about her everyday for the last decade, and would leave any woman no matter how devoted to you they were?

Wow you are the definition of cuck
>>
File: latest.jpg (110KB, 1031x766px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
110KB, 1031x766px
>>739791133
Look Op if I'v said it once I'll say it again. Jerk off and live alone

>>739791133
I'm tellin u Op... Beat your dick... You'll never look back
>>
>>739791850
You are mentally ill.
>>
>>739791850
>I'd leave ANYONE for her in a heartbeat
This is why men can't be trusted because they are not loyal. Men can leave you in a heartbeat
>>
OP you're such a fucking faggot. Nigga legit you shouldn't of been such a bitch. Beta ass motherfucker.

She tells you she wants to talk or break up or whatever. literally the best mindfuck would've been if you would've kept your cool and not been beta and just finessed it like that it doesn't bother you and that you don't find her appealing anymore.

Now she will always know that you were a faggot that she can come back to with open arms. instead of thinking wtf he doesn't even care. you know how bitches are they hate not having control. good luck pussy. she's gonna go ram a bunch of cocks.
>>
>>739791674
> miss you a little

She won't miss him while gurgling cocks, you fucking mong. Help the dude, don't enable his cuckolding.
>>
>>739791895
right? Most guys these days are fucking beta faggots... I keep seeing guys begging girls to go out, coming back with them after cheating, thats why girls do these shit, because they dated so many faggots through the years that they think they have more power than they do and that all men will chase them or wait until they get tired of fucking Tyrone
>>
Be happy, join the gym, buy a PC or PS4 enjoy your life.

You can and shall not let your happiness dictated by another person.

You are free now bra, live!!!!!
>>
>>739791133
Level headed advice: even if she just wanted to sleep with other guys this is better than cheating on you. It takes a lot of maturity to break up with someone because you realize you need to be alone.
Honestly im considering breaking it off with someone for similar reasons
>>
>>739791133

u are a beta faggot,let her go , u dont need her.
>>
>>739792023
yeah, he was doing alright the first 2 messages with just 1 word replies, I thought we finally had a non-faggot OP but he went full pussy beta mode by the end, dungoofed
>>
Had the exact same thing happen to me back when I was 18. My replies was pretty much the same. Hated myself för about a week. Did some stupid shit including alcohol. Got myself on the right track and moved on. Didn't forget her, absolutely not, but moved on. Got myself a better girl.
Fuck man, its nice to tell the old hoe to fuck off when she comes back after hoeing for a while.
I don't regret a thing. I learned a lot in the first relationship and I had fun as long as it lasted!
>>
>>739791366
>>739791384
This
She's fucking someone else and whoever it is has no intention on staying with her and he's made it clear he just wants pussy so she's throwing you to the side while she gets her fuck on
Move on op she's trash
>>
youre making the worst discussion of your life. Shes literally perfect for you and youre just gonna let her walk away? Own her. Buy her flowers and spend as much money as you can!
>>
>>739791523
Nigga needs to start looking for some siiide...
>>
I 100% expected this to be a 'your mother is going to die in her sleep tonight' post. Yet this is even worse. Kys OP
>>
>>739792141
wtf are you saying nigglet, this bitch is the opposite of mature, she is just saying this bs to not feel guilty, and making up shit about needing to clear her mind lol

If she was mature she would just tell OP to meet up and say she thinks they should BREAK UP not "take a little break but I assure you I will come back to you when I get bored so wait for me"
>>
>>739791366
She's cheating for sure
>>
>>739791133
The absolute best thing you can do, is actually as though you do not care, it will drive her need for attention over the edge. Do not text her, do not call or message here, if she tries to contact you, seem as busy as possible and delay each response a little. You do this right, she'll come crawling back with the whole " idk what I was thinking, iv always loved you blah blah blah" You don't take this advice and start texting her constantly, you'll drive her away faster than you can imagine. Play the long game, be tactical.
>>
>>739792270
;)
>>
tell her you're okay with being the third wheel when she goes on a date with her new boyfriend :) B)
>>
breakups suck. like they're the worst thing ever. you can't do anything to change the fact that they do. instead of moping about how much you miss her, think about what you can do now. go hangout with friends, go enjoy the little things in life.
>>
>>739792270
10/10 advice, would do it
>>
>>739791366
99% this OP
>>
If you have the free time, investigate her, or hire someone, catch her being a whore, stone her, profit?
>>
>>739791133
Just fucking look at that picture, OP is dating straight up nigger loving cum guzzling thunder slut that doesn't want "time alone," she wants "time to take bigger blacker dicks." No wonder shes dating OP, she likes a cuck like him to be her emotional net with Tyrone beats the fuck out of her lmao
>>
>>739791133
Tell her not to contact you again but end on good terms. Then when she comes crawling back just accept her as part of your harem but never again give her your commitment. She'll leave eventually for some other beta buck but at least you won't be the one to clean up that mess.
>>
>>739791133
She's clearly already fucking someone else you dumb kike
>>
You dodged a bullet. Also if you managed to get a gf you can manage to get one again. You're propably just not attractive enough for her, bitches are shallow
>>
Breakup with no tangible reason. You know what that means right? Cheating. \I'm in my 40s, I've been around the block a few times with women.

Also, note the "break" terminology. She's wanting to try out another guy and keep you on ice if it doesn't pan out.

You'll realize here in the next few upcoming weeks what happened.

There is a solution to this, but you likely don't have the balls to do it. CEASE. ALL. CONTACT. When she knows she can't have her cake and eat it too, she'll see you as the better option. Also, that which is given to freely has no value. If you let her pull stunts like this and still make a point of telling her you only have eyes for her, she'll see know reason to even be monogamous with you, she has you either way. So she may as well have you on the side and get all the side cock on the planet.

Also girls in their late teens and early 20s want to experiment. Virtually every girl is slutting these years.

Also, here's another thing that may seem counter-intuitive but it's the honest truth about ALL women. You ALWAYS must show less affection to her than she has for you. Only say "I love you" after she says it and then say it ultra sparingly. Act very take it or leave it. If you get into a fight, don't go and try to mind things, cease contact. Women are a lot like dogs or children, when they're acting like shit you deprive them of attention, when they're compliant, submissive, and behaving properly; you show them love. Keep showing love the shittier she treats you and she'll drop you like a stone....

Stop contacting her. And if you really want her running back, begging for forgiveness, and ready to work things out on your terms; throw another woman in her face.

With women. A man of value has options. A man who only has eyes for her has little value.

Women are fucked, they're dishonest with themselves and men about what really works. Never take advise on women FROM women, they'll steer you wrong every time.
>>
Maybe OP is a dick and she couldn't take his shit
>>
>>739791133
man the fuck up and move on to another bitch.
>>
>>739792214
Dude I'm in this situation atm and I actually get a fucking rush off thinking about how bad it's going to sting for her to see what she fucked up

>Started lifting, slowly leaning out
>Came into some money
>Currently going to school for one the highest average pay degrees in the world
>>
gf did the same thing to me, its gunna suck for a few weeks. what helped me get over mine and start hating her was me thinking why would she leave u if she said she loves you so much. fuck that bitch
>>
so much trash advice here not even kidding

literally:
1) Dont base your happiness or sense of self worth on women. Be sure enough of yourself, what youre doing in your life, and what you want so a breakup will not affect you
>>
"Ok. I love you. Take care of yourself"

Done. No more replies, no more conversation. You left the situation on your terms.

Then move on and don't wait around for her or make any effort to speak with her. Live your own single life and let that situation sort itself out. Just don't expect it to end with you two together and don't rule it out. That's all you can do.
>>
>>739792332
Still better than her saying nothing and cheating. Men do it, women do it.. this is a shitty soft break up because she feels bad knowing shes gonna hurt him for doing what she knows she wants.
OP can ask her whats wrong but he didn't do that so I guess he either knows or doesn't care. This is a good thing all around.
>>
>>739792555
Cease all contact is right.

But who cares about getting her back?

Just move on. It's done.
>>
>>739792754
Sure it isn't as bad, but still in no way mature... Also no point in asking a girl "whats wrong" or "why are we breaking up" they will never say it, not at that age certainly
>>
relax dude you'll be fine, like she said she'll be fine with getting back together with you - just show her you can be patient and wait it out if she's worth it
>>
>>739791133
Fuck 'er, anon. Might not mean much hearing that now, but she's a game player. Idk how old you are or what, just.. if you're in your 20s, fuck things and focus on you. Worry about the bitches later. They don't know what they want til they're 30 anyway. Save yourself the heartache. Lift weights, make money, get your shit straight.
>>
>>739792806
So you can fuck her again but deny her the commitment she wants to go with it. Because you have other options now. Because you have worked on yourself and increased your value in the meanwhile, while her beauty and youth has started to fade.
>>
>>739792893
And who cares why anyway. Knowing why is not going to make you feel one iota better. You'll find another in time.
>>
This reminds me of a situation, I've been in. Just give her her space, stop being clingy. Dont talk to her let her be the first to talk to you in atleast the next 3 conversations. Be kind towards her, funny(but not too funny) if you can make her laugh once in a conversation thats a huge win, and whatever you do dont ask her orseem too eager to get back together. In a few weeks start making her remember good times she had with you, sexy times.
Dont forget, stop conversations because you have to be "somewhere" if they last longer than 30min-1hour. You want to make her want you, not to get enough of you. Before you know it, the fire is back on. Now the trick to keeping it on is to throws some of these steps back in once in a while. Worked very well for me. I ended up breaking up with her though because of other reasons, but she is still obsessed with me.
>>
>>739791133
Just get piss drunk and ignore the bitch you pussy
>>
>>739792893
I disagree. Also how do we know what age the person here is..? How the fuck you gonna complain about a break up coming out of the blue and claim foul play if you think communication is pointless? Men with that mentality deserve to get dumped.
>>
>>739791839
>>739791868
>>739791939
>>739792037
lol'd
>>
>>739792997
it worked with you because your girls fucked black cocks until tiresome and then decided to go back to your cuck ass lol can't believe how dumb you are

>yes, just let her sleep around for months but still make a plan to get her back

lmaooo
>>
>>739792992
Had a 35 year old fatty tell me 29 slightly less fat im not her type. I've been working out a lot since then and got a date set up with a 28 year old. It does help to know whats wrong with yourself if you dont have an american muh savespace ego
>>
>>739793136
you must be a fucking retard, you think a girl that claims to want "time to figure herself out" is going to say "oh yeah, well now that you asked I actually just want to fuck around lol I thought you wouldn't ask"

and you can tell her age by the picture, her typing and how much of a crybaby OP is being, but you just showed you have nigger IQ therefore it would have been impossible for you to pick up the clues, so I guess its fine
>>
>>739792270
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>739792264
she's trash but she'll come back

OP time to get your pimp hand strong and make her know you're something to come back to. Keep your game on, fuck all da bitches. But, toss this one to the wind and see if it blows her back on your dick later.
>>
>>739793267
she didn't asnwer you retard, unless you mean she literally told you "You are not my type, I like skinnier guys" then asking was as good as not doing it, you really needed a girl to point out your obese ass was a downside? Wow, no wonder you are so stupid to think women will give straight answer about why they dont want you anymore
>>
>>739791133
Hit on her best friend and watch her get CUCKED
>>
>>739792270
Anyone suggesting this has no experience with women whatsoever. You know what this is going to lead to? An "open" relationship where it's open on her end, but you're (expected to be) faithful).

The last thing you do with a woman that's pulling away is chase, that will confirm in her head what she already knows, that you're beta as fuck.

What do you do? Cease all contact. Act like you don't care. I'm aware you already ripped your heart out and put it on display for her, but tomorrow is a new day. Stop contacting.

See>>739792555 for a more complete post on the matter.
>>
>>739791133
Went through same sort of experience. You will be sad for anout a week, then hate her for 3 months and then out of nowhere she will text you at 2am telling you that she is sorry and wants to get back together, but by that time, i had already moved on. Theres no going back anaon
>>
>>739791133
That contact name is fucking cringeworthy
>>
>>739793332
OP should have just said "yeah we can be friends" and let that be the end of his feelings for her. If things happened then in the future, good for him.

This is bait anyways
>>
>>739793612
>implying she didn't show the messages to her bestfriend already and laughed together about how much of a beta cuck OP is
>>
Well, maybe it's a difference in cultures, but she definately did not. She was a virgin.
>>
>>739793631
isn't it past your bedtime already buddy?
>>
If she fucks someone before going back to you do not take her back.
>>
>>739791133
If your daddy, then youu need to make that known. I've never bought into the whole "I need a break" bullshit. Youu either love someone, or youu fucking don't. Period. Sounds like she's trying to get away with doing something specifically so she WON'T "hurt youu"
>>
>>739793543
I knew i was fat and already on a diet but getting it told straight by the target can give you a boost in willpower to fix it. Did i mention she was fat aswell? I did ask her straight why after she told me it wint work and that was her reasoning, thanked her and didnt have any contact with her afterwards. Not knowing why is the biggest reason why you cant get over it
>>
>>739793773
and what do you suggest OP would do in your fantasy world to know that?

>babe I want to get back2gether
>ok, but did you fuk sum1 else?
>no
>ok, lov u <3

He just has to forget this dumb cunt
>>
File: 146177814155.jpg (143KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
146177814155.jpg
143KB, 700x486px
Pretty spot on since the beginning of the thread. Straight to the head too.

Dump that deceiving cunt, just act like a normal grown adult and don't scream at her whenever you see her again.
>>
just move the fuck on, nigger
>>
>>739793892
the fact you thought being overweight wasn't something that would chase girls away clearly shows you are an idiot and that you have self steem problems since you LITERALLY need girls to tell you being obese is not attractive
>>
>>739793612
I just messed around and ended up getting pics. Heart eyes and shit too Lmao. Chances are she might stab her in the back and start fucking with you because girls do shit like that. Cuck that stupid bitch op
>>
>>739793678
Kek, considering the circumstances, I'd say so.
>>
>>739791133
Yo, same shit happened to me about a year ago. She said the exact same shit. I waited and waiting. She started dating another guy and now their in a relationship since last October. Time to move on dude. I'm sorry /b/ro. I feel for you 100%
>>
op, she has desire to fuck a black guy, and she wants to get it out of her system. but for that to happen, she needs to get black dick IN her system, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>739794030
I accept that it chases away girls above me , but girls below me or on the aame level? I mean 35 was barely acceptable by me. Am i allowed zero standarts if im not a 10?
>>
>>739794457
people don't exist in easy to categorize scores like that dude.
>>
>>739791133
that sounds like bullshit my ex fed me. protip shes just a pussy and doesnt wanna hurt u but will anyways. she thinks if she sais that that ull give up and be fine without her so she can do whatever the fuck she wants.
>>
>>739791520
FACT
>>
>>739794457
If you're a chick and you're a 6, you can get 8's. If you're a guy and you're a 6, you can get 4's.
>>
Has she been listening to a lot of rap music lately, op?
>>
>>739794457
Women can be pickier, because there is always some loser who will fuck them.

It goes to their heads. There's not a woman alive who doesn't think her pussy is magical. It never occurs to them that half the population has one. Because they are bad at math.
>>
>>739791768
roll
>>
>>739794660
>>739794578
So the fact that an already low number told me im too low leading to me improving even more is a good thing
>>
>>739794457
the problem is girls ALWAYS have 5+ guys wanting to fuck them, no matter what... Even if they are fat (unless they are mordibly obese) they still have guys going over them, my cousin likes fat girls and they are ugly as fuck, like fat, black and that kind of shit... But still the girls get bfs after they break up with him so, even girls that seem "below you" have other options

Anyway, what I wanted to point out was that girls will RARELY tell you why they are breaking up or why they stopped talking to you

>why did you stop talking to me?
>oh i didn't realise, I have just been busy srry anon!
they are fucking around or have another guy

>we need a break
>why? Did I do something, what went wrong?
>nothing, I just need time to figure myself out
they want to sleep around or already are

examples go on and on, sure they can go with the "You are just not my type" response, but they will never say

>why are we breaking up
>I just don't like your small dick sorry
>>
>>739791133
She's been cheating and feels guilty, get over the slut
>>
>>739794840
she just thought too highly of herself, derived from the fact she probably had plenty of guys asking her out when she was going out with you so in her mind she said
>wow I can do better

that doesn't mean you can't get a better girl, just be aware women can be pickier because they have been raised surrounded by faggots trying to get in her pants 24/7 since she was 12
>>
>>739794840
You're a bitch
>>
>>739791133
i can tell from her picture that she's a dumb attention seeking bitch. good riddance.
>>
>>739795114
Huh? Why?
>>
>>739791133
She's so full of shit. She's doing that typical thing people do when they want to break up, claiming that it's for your benefit when really she's just sick of being in a relationship with you. Fuck her. You should have called her out on her bullshit OP. Tell her to man the fuck up and tell you straight. If she had any respect for you, that's what she would have done.

You can do better.
>>
wtf son how can you write I died a little inside and shit?
You should have said okay lets finish this and show no emotions at all. I hate men like you I swear and I will give my best never to turn into what you and a lot of men are.
>>
JAMES, SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU
RUN AWAY NOW, PRETEND YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AND YOU HURT LIKE A LITTLE BITCH BUT YOU HAVE TO WALK AWAY FULL STOP
DO NOT REPLY
WALK AWAY
JAAAAAAAAAAMES!
>>
>>739791133
>drinking
just smoke some weed dude
>>
>>739795198
are you 15, women will never be honesty, the best thing you can do is shake it off and act like you dont care, then forget about her.... Getting full autist rage mode just makes her feel more powerful knowing she hurted you

So calling her bs just would have made OP look more of a fag
>>
You complete and utter beta cuck faggot.. you even admitted you knew it would happen. Grow a pair. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>739791133
she's 100 percent fucking someone else.
>>
You're ipad is down to 11%.

You should charge it.

Just saying.
>>
>>739795382
And also fuck her, what.. she couldn't speak face to face with you? She's a cunt and so are you. Man up, move on. Fucking pussy.
>>
>>739791133
Aw baby's first breakup. Yeah, its gonna suck faggot. Heres my advice, dont ever sit in your room doing nothing, and feeling like shit. Good luck. And be a fucking man about it. Dont be a Bitch. Ok good luck.
>>
Charge your iPad
>>
>>739795575
>you are ipad
I dont even speak english and this pisses me off. Fucking arab. Muslim refugee
>>
>>739791133
sounds like a slut

don't fall for it

google "theredpill reddit"

uncuck yourself bro you can do better
>>
>>739795374
I didn't say go rage, I said get her to tell it straight. There's a big difference.
Maybe if he calls her on her bullshit, she'll think about it when she does it to the next guy. Live and learn, all that jazz.
>>
>>739793521
Actually fucking true. I've been in OP situation before...imo that's a bitch that'll keep coming back after fucking multiple dicks, if you're ok with that then yeah let her go for a while but ignore the shit out of her as much as possible. Basically it depends on if you want to keep her you really love her and what not. Either way step 1 ignore the bitch
>>
>>739795735
Be sure and save this thread so that your amazing correction is saved for posterity, autist.
>>
>>739791895
100% this
>>
>>739791133
Buddy, yall are never getting back together. It's over.
>>
>>739795777
>she is called on her bs
>OP instantly leaves after knowing its over
>she feels reliefed by being single and not hiding anything anymore
>goes on slut rampage

>gets ignored by OP
>"wtf he didnt care? Well its fine I will fuck tyrone and then go back to him"
>"wtf he doesn't want me anymore? I thought he would beg me to get back!"
>>
>>739791133
Life's too short to care about any humans other than yourself man. People in this life are cruel, narcissistic, moronic, close minded, and reckless. All you can really do is choose something to live for and hope it works out for the best. Dedicate your life to something better than any shitty romance that comes your way as it's just shallow and will almost always end badly. I speak as a hypocrite but I truly hope you can move to a better life OP. Just be kind to everyone in general but only focus and truly care for yourself. I wish I had.
>>
>>739792350
This nigga knows.. and on another plus side.. you'll probably wake up, feel better and also discover a better vagina.. win win win
>>
>>739795912
they are 100% getting back together once she is done getting knocked up by negros

we are trying to make OP realise he is on cuck path
>>
>>739791133
she's telling the truth that she doesn't want to hurt you, that's why it's hard for her to do what she knows she needs to do.
it's over, sorry man. love hurts but it's worth it. you will love again, even deeper. believe it and don't become a cynical old cunt that's still hung up on teenage love.
>>
>>739791133
Cut her off completely. I wouldn't trust her. This is super vague and unless she is going through some serious shit in her personal life, i would say she is going on a date with someone she might like more than you.
>>
>>739795990
This whole black obsession that half of b seems to have developed . . . you guys who are constantly talking about black dick . . . maybe you should just do some experimenting and get it out of your system so we can stop hearing about it.

Poofs.
>>
Jesus son, act like a man, hide your feels and pretend like you have answers
>>
>>739795735
fuckin' ayrabs
>>
fucking millennials having important conversations over text message. what a bunch of fucking faggots.
>>
OP where are you from? does her name begin with K?
>>
She's done you a fckin favour here, you'll learn a lot from this and about yourself, now suck it up, pretend she doesn't exist and go look after number one, you're gonna have a great time, stay busy, forget her and be about yourself and do whatever you want
>>
>>739795990
No, this stuff she's saying doesn't mean whore time, it means she's in another serious relationship already. She had to finally choose and she chose the other guy.
>>
she's clearly just wanting to fuck around and have you wait for her. She thinks you're that much of a beta you'll wait for her after she's been ran through, that's disrespectful as fuck and any feelings you once had for this girl should be gone when you that realization hits you.

Up to you what you; fuck her off and go no contact while hitting up other bitches, or let her disrespect you like that and think she can control you like a fucking beta pussy.

I'd string the bitch along and make her think I'd be the perfect beta while she gets ran through by Chad and Jemal, act real friendly and shit but never waste my time to go out of my way to help her out. Do this until she comes knocking, all smiling and shit wanting to get back together then laugh in the bitch's face. When she hits the wall, all that dick won't save her.
>>
>I've changed or something
Why do women say the meme line? Are they really stupid whores?
>>
>>739791133
Just call it off now while your on good terms, otherwise it'll just end up happening later down the line and will only be more painful.
>>
>>739796647
>I just need some time alone
>but we are def getting back together!

Literally means she already knows the other guy is just in for the sex and she wants to be able to sleep over at his place without OP buzzing his phone at 2 am while she is getting creampied

You gotta be a retard to not see through it
>>
>>739791133
definitely cheating
>>
>>739796818
Getting him to not buzz her phone is all she wants, but she's not coming back.
>>
>>739792270
ya dude that's the only way
>>
>>739796971
okay, anyone with half a brain can see she wants OP to remain as her emotional net when the other guys kick her out from their apartment when she gets on her period, but whatever floats your boat to make you think you know shit faggot
>>
>>739791133
Turn your sorrow into anger.
Fuck that bitch, she broke up with you. Don't get back together. She thinks she can leech off you and go fuck Chad and his friends. When she's knocked up and looking to get back together with you throw it back in her face. Don't be a fool. Let her be a single mother. Her choices have consequences, she'll just have to deal with it.
Meanwhile you get yourself a better gf.
>>
>>739791133
I had a gf do this in college asked for a break to get her self together. Was not happy about it but let her. Found out a week later she went out on a date with another guy. I said fuck it and did my own thing upgraded and 2 months later she came running back. Wish i didnt even try a break and just take it to the chin one time i stead of 2
>>
>>739792005
Don't lump me in with that literal cuck.
>>
>>739792555
Trips of truth.
>>
File: 1492866827634.jpg (41KB, 483x511px) Image search: [Google]
1492866827634.jpg
41KB, 483x511px
>>739791133
Sex trip for sure
>>
Text her right now tell her to hang herself because she's a worthless wigger whore
>>
>>739792729
I'd leave out the "I love you".
>>
>>739793763
Not sure who your talking to but I highly doubt she was a virgin.
>>
>>739791133
you talk to her like a cuck. Stop being a pussy, she's fat anyways
>>
You will never ever be together again.
>>
File: 1294264450139.jpg (28KB, 323x326px) Image search: [Google]
1294264450139.jpg
28KB, 323x326px
>>739800000
Dem numbers
>>
File: 1467583975317.png (643KB, 637x634px) Image search: [Google]
1467583975317.png
643KB, 637x634px
>>739800000
W I T N E S S E D
>>
she's find someone else james.

keep an eye on her, i bet its a black.
>>
>>739800000
you dick
>>
>>739791366
This.
>>
fat girls think they deserve only 10/10 guys.
>>
>>739791133
You're pathetic responses piss me off
I can't wait until you look back at this years from now and realize how cringy you are
>>
She wants out to be single, she feels like shes missing out. The way she writes it, is to ease her own guilt and appear to be doing you a favour. Dump the bitch.
>>
>>739791520
>>739791384
>>739791794

/thread
>>
>>739800000
Quints of truth
>>
>>739800000
quints have spoken
>>
>>739791133
shes not into you anymore anon. shes been fucking someone on the side. shes not coming back. move on. dont wait around for someone who doesnt respect you.
>>
>>739800000
And this fucker speaks the truth.
>>
>>739791794
agreed.
been there, done that.

99.9% of the time a chick wants a "break" she's fucking someone else but wants something to come back to after she's done.
>>
File: 018.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>739800000
This.
She's cheating, OP.
>>
>>739791133
OP she is literally moving you out of the way of her self-destructive and hateful life
I swear man this is really positive for you
>>
>>739800000
CUNT
>>
>daddys little princess
Literally kys faggot
>>
>>739791133
People aren't meant to be monogamous. In a relationship, there's usually one person who feels like they're reaching, and one person who feels like they're settling. She's the one settling. She wants to see if she can find someone better or more compatible, while keeping you around and available as a safety net.

You see where she says 'we ll be getting back together in future?' That's probably true, but it will either be because a. The person she ends up reaching for leaves her because he thinks he's settling, or b. She starts dating someone new but the thrill goes away and she contacts you for a fling. Either way, you represent her second option, a temporary remedy against loneliness or against boredom.

35 year old here, I would love to tell you things will get better, but i'd be lying. It's not a guarantee and modern relationships are an emotional rollercoaster. Know that there are other fish in the sea, but it starts by improving yourself and feeling comfortable and proud of who YOU are as a person.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>739791133
DDLG? What a fucking degenerate
>>
>>739791366
Yep
>>
>>739791133
First of all

> breaking up through texts

She doesn't care.

Also,

She's fucking somebody else. She's using you as her fall back plan. She wants to go hoe out. She'll probably come back when she's done. Don't let her.
>>
>>739791133
Seen this before. She basically wants various dicks that aren't yours before settling for your smelly cock for the rest of time. Once she gets thoroughly fucked out, she'll be back. This is her way of keeping you on the hook unfairly.

There's no sense waiting. Hit the gym, the bars or whatever your thing is, some new people, and give them all HPV.
>>
>>739800000
This. Numbers are at proof. You will be at most sex friends if you were a good lover
>>
File: 1325794343344.png (154KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
1325794343344.png
154KB, 445x445px
I can tell from the avatar that bitch is gonna pack on weight. She did you a favor. Oh and shes seeing someone. Bitches dont drag up to go be single
>>
You can probably secure a place as rebound guy to fuck her once in a while in few month when she is disapointed, but that's it, you're never gonna be together again.
>>
>>739791133
Post her tits to make you feel better
>>
File: 1397322634415.jpg (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1397322634415.jpg
92KB, 300x300px
>>739800000
truthest quints of truth ever witnessed
>>
>>739791133
Go offline and recover, if you don't your just gonna say stupid shit and lose cool guy points. No regrets
>>
>>739791133
"Daddy's little princess" and daddy acting like a cuck. Man OP, fuck that bitch, she wants to fuck around with other guys. Let her. Move on with your life and when she wants to come back, treat her like a slut, assert your dominance
>>
File: 1500090540242.jpg (34KB, 326x294px) Image search: [Google]
1500090540242.jpg
34KB, 326x294px
>>739791133
Go read up on hypergamy and ladder theory. Although it's true that relationships can fail because one person sees they're a drain it. Is. Rare.

OP, people who are in a tough spot in a relationship don't break it off like this unless they don't value it. She did this over text. Let that fucking sink in. She didn't even have the courtesy to do this in person. A goddamned court has the decency to send someone to tell your ass that you're in the shitter in person.

If you respect and love yourself kick her out of your life. Tell her that once it's over it's over. Do not wait for her. Do not stop yourself from being happy for her. It never fucking works. EVER. If she wanted to work things through you would've done it together.

This is virtue signaling and nothing more. Best wishes and i hope you're able to see through this bullshit.
>>
>>739791133
just reply with some heartfelt statements, anon.
:^)
>>
>>739791739
It's as simple as this, get jacked and be humble but treat women like the two holes they are in the bedroom
>>
>>739800000
Kek has spoken. OP shall leave his princess and become a man.
>>
>>739802878
Truth. This one hurts
>>
File: 25zkro7.jpg (63KB, 392x293px) Image search: [Google]
25zkro7.jpg
63KB, 392x293px
>>739800000
>>
She sounds like she's full of shit.
She did it over FUCKING TEXT instead of meeting up and saying it to your face. NIGGA, OVER TEXT!!!111
Do not wait for her. She is not the main reason for your life my dude. If she wanted to work this out, she would have done that with you.

nigga get the fuck out of there
>>
>>739800000

The quints have spoken, so they did. Thankee-sai for your Elder knowledge.
>>
>>739792555
truth be told.
>>
>>739802878
>In a relationship, there's usually one person who feels like they're reaching, and one person who feels like they're settling
Hey faggots, is this true?
>>
>>739800000
>>
>>739791133
She fucking cheated in you dude. im sorry to tell you really I am but that kind of stupid bollocks she was texting you is guilt. fuck her.
>>
>>739805064
Yes, although it can fluctuate, and the reacher might become the settler later on as time passes. Happens a lot when men marry young and the gorgeous spinner wife ends up looking like a beached whale in her 40s.
>>
Lmao, she broke up with you via txt.. Not even a phone call
>>
>>739805379
Oh btw she prolly cheated on you or wants some other faggots dick instead
>>
>>739791133
She doesn't even really want to come back, after she's done getting some better dick, she just wants to have a backup plan if she can't secure a proper man in time lol
>>
>>739791133
You deserve everything.
>>
File: 1480978516996.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480978516996.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>739800000
quints of truth, sorry OP
>>
File: IMG_3280.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3280.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>>739791133
I got dumped too, jackass. 2 weeks ago by my gf of 2.5 years. Just a few months back she was begging to have my babies, now she's moving to another state with her friend to party hard and get fucked.

You don't see me being a sadboi faggot. Know why? This just means she's a fucking whore and she did me a favor, just like your bitch. I'd rather die than be with such a heartless cunt.

When a whore shows her true colors, you believe them. We were fooled into getting attached to sluts, but it'll fade soon. I know it hurts, but we're men. Act like it. You'd never catch Goku or Batman being a sadboi over leathery pussy that doesn't want them. Why should we be any different?

We're gonna make it, OP. I promise.
>>
Hopefully OP has now killed himself for being such a useless cuck
>>
>>739791133
congratulations on joining the "it's not you, it's me" club, James.
>>
>>739805345.
There goes my understanding that people looked out for each other and didn't have any selfish motives. So I just have to accept this?
>>
>>739791133
lol my sister just dumperd her husband of 9 years and moved STRAIGHT to a new boyfriends, like 6 months after they had their first kid, and my sister's a dweeb. Never would of believed it, but it seems this is what girls do...only ever had one real girlfriend and i'm 31, dont feel bad at all
>>
>>739791850
You are the definition of a faggot, and I don't mean that offensively, but you are 100% pathetic. I wouldn't even pine over Jessica Alba for more than 3 months. You have serious mental deficiencies, grandpa.
>>
File: 1495154628095.jpg (53KB, 680x558px) Image search: [Google]
1495154628095.jpg
53KB, 680x558px
>>739792555
TRIPS speaks the truth. Seriously man everyone here aint talking shit its the truth. Look at the way she said it, like she's in a rush trying to blame it on issues (not actually on herself). 100 percent has someone she's already talking with that she wants to bang. Dump that bitch, get another girl and when she comes back, present her the new girl and never look back.
>>739800000
WITNESSED
>>
Been said many times I am sure but she wants to sample dicks and see how you stack up. Maybe she will come back to you if she doesn't find a better lover or someone with more money in a few years.
The surprising part is she basically came right out and said it, and you were just like sounds good have fun I will be waiting.

Just wow.
>>
>>739791630
This
>>
>>739792350
This
>>
>>739791133
OP, she is taking lots of BBC and is feeling guilty that she has become a cum whore. You need to tell the ho, to "kick rocks." The first few months will be hard, but if you focus on hitting the gym, doing the stuff you love, and pretty much living, the hurt will feel less jagged. If she has a friend/relative that you wanted to fuck, this is your chance.
>>
>>739793521
>get your pimp hand strong
>get cucked

i wonder whos behind this post...
>>
Girl are just irrational animals incapable of logical thinking and common sense. Their life wouldn't be complete if there were no some drama included every now and then. They're just inferior human beings and they even know that, call me what you want I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>739791133
redpill yourself, pussy
>>
Listen up faggot, the best thing you can do is to ignore her. Ignore the shit out of her. Worked every single time for me. Once they feel that they don't have power over situation, they come back crawling in misery, like all women are. Miserable.
>>
Tell here right now that there is a 0% chance of getting back together with you if she leaves
then ignore her

If she wants to fuck around ok, but not with a single chance of you getting back together
she has to know this
>>
>>739791520
This. Probably the best advice you'll ever hear on B
>>
im sure fifty other people already said it but she needs a break from you to go get some good dick
>>
>>739792555
this this this and also this
>>
>>739791772
THIS
>>
>>739791133
>
>i need to be single so i dont have to worry about how much im hurting you every day

yep, shes been fucking around on you. typical girl, wont accept responsibility for her actions
>>
>>739791850
then you're a fucking loser and end your life if you cant live a normal life
>>
lmao she's full of shit and doesn't even know what she's talking about

don't talk to her for 2 weeks and see how you feel
>>
>>739791384
This
>End it, and tell everyone.
>>
>>739791133
Sorry James but I do honestly believe she is fucking a nigger. You better get tested for STI's as she has one and that’s what she actually means by "wanting to be single".
>>
>>739791133
233 replies and OP hasnt even posted her tits yet. what the fuck

post her tits you faglord, shes been cheating on you, probably with multiple people. she all but spelled it out in the texts
>>
just give us her fucking facebook
>>
Go fuck another birch
Make her jealous
>>
>>739791718
no shit sherlock, thats exactly what she said, but in reality shes going to fuck someone on the side
>>
>Daddy's little princess

This is why she broke up with you. What the fuck, man.
>>
>>739791779
this
>>
>>739792334
it's not cheating if you break up with em first.
>>
Shes a cheating whore. Block her and get yourself tested. If it comes back clean just do whatever makes you happy (without taking her back!) if it doesn't then she fucked your life up and theres nothing you can do.
>>
Yeet
>>
Ah the old I need a break because I've found someone else that I'm interested in, and I don't want the fact that I would be cheating on you to weigh on my conscience.

Classic slut move dude.

You had her as daddys little princess, what a meme. You're losing nothing here anon, trust.
>>
Should have told her to go away in the first place. Good luck on getting your dignity back with her, faggot.
>>
>>739791133
She's about to go get some dick OP
>>
>>739791384
Sure as fuck
>>
>>739792270
I know this is some fuckery but it's unnerving to read such a response to this
>>
Welcome to the club OP. Here's my story

>Do you even want this anymore? (me)
>Do you? (her)
>If you aren't happy with us, then there's no reason to keep it going
>Are you happy?
>Well, I'll be honest. You mean a lot to me. It's painful knowing you mean nothing to someone who means everything to you.
>I told you at the beginning feelings an I don't get along. So? Is this it?
>You tell me, it's your decision.
>I think this is it. This will only bring you pain if it goes on.
>I don't care about myself, I don't care about the pain.
>Well I do
>Did I really mean so little to you?
>At the beginning I loved you so much I couldn't stop thinking about you. But then there was just nothing.
>Well, where did I fuck up?
>You didn't I'm just fucked up.
>I know I did, just tell me where
>I DONT FUCKING KNOW. Alright?
>Well, I guess this is it then. Goodbye.
>Goodbye.
>>
>>739791133
Beats getting cheated on. Recent ex cheated and then broke up. Still struggling to bounce back. Haven't been laid in over a month. Feels fuckin bad man
>>
>>739791133
>dont want to keep hurting you
sounds like you's been getting the dick elsewhere already
>>
>>739800000
WITNESSED
>>
Tell her to fuck off, stop living in some 'teen romance novel' and forget about her
>>
>>739791133
yeah also calling bullshit on the breakup. Ask her out for a final booty call or to be friends w. benefits.

Let this go, dont feel bad. It happens. Forget about her. If you can just cut her out of your life
>>
>>739810543

This

Make it a clean break, you don't want her back, trust me.

After this, any further relationships with her are going to be filled with the thoughts of what she did to you with this and how much dick she got between leaving and coming back. She's prepping you to be her bitch when she wants to come back. Don't do it.
>>
>>739810672
yup this guy gets it. she's blaming herself so you wont feel like shit as she gently puts you down and goes to being a hoe.
>>
>>739791850
Anon I've been in your exact shoes and I tell you with perfect clarity and certainty you need to get professional help. You have serious issues.
>>
just always keep these words in mind 'am i being a beta cuck'
>>
>>739792214
Hej kompis.
>>
>>739791133
>Daddy's little princess
You should start doing things in an other way, i guess
>>
>>739810038
What a weak minded faggot
>>
>>739811360
Kekekekekekekeekek
>>
She's hurting you, she's a terrible person, and she deserves having her nudes posted on /b/

Don't be a fag, OP, be alpha, post nudes
>>
>>739791366
she found nigger cock, deal with it
>>
>>739791133
OP just let her go. Fuck her best friend or sister. Quit being a beta ass male and get the fuck out there show her what she's missing out on. And when she tries to crawl back, laugh at her and tell her gtfo
>>
OP abandoned the thread long ago since he didn't hear what he wanted to hear
>>
>>739791133
I think if she's anything like my GF. That was a test to see how much you cared. For the fact you wouldn't make it seem like you really wanted her or called her or even asked to talk in person shows you have little interest yourself.
If you give a shit about her tell her " you wanna try to talk things through if there is even a chance of us staying together give me a chance to show you how I feel" if you don't care about her drop it where it is and drop nudes
>>
265 + replies to say: move on, make yourself better, and find a better chick.
>>
>>739791133
Broke up with you over text

Yeah I'm gonna guess y'all weren't getting married either way. Go to the bar and get your dick sucked by a real woman
>>
>>739812116
Op is underage b&
>>
>>739791133
Dont talk to her anymore. Dont like her pics, dont look at her snaps, w.e. just break contact. Give it 3 weeks or less. Bitch will come back to drain your balls and probably get back together. If you keep reaching out and try to get her back. She'll be pushed further away. Good lucl dude. Tough shit to do but ALWAYS works
>>
>>739806450
OP cucked himself so hard, what a fucking little queer
>>
>>739800000
>You will never ever be together again.
You're fucked OP. Quints don't lie.
>>
"I just need to be single right now"
Translation: I want to fuck other people

Btw OP don't be a faggot and "stay friends"
>>
shes probably getting her brains fucked out as we speak, she won't be thinking about you op and you should do the same. She said upgraded to a higher ranked man as you are too much of a pussy
>>
>>739791133
..its 2017....
...and..
people...still....type like this intentionally...
>>
>>739791133
Sorry OP it's permanent. Move on
>>
>>739791133
And don't stay friend. That's a mistake
>>
>>739810051
>Haven't been laid in over a month
You poor thing.
>>
Wait "daddy's little princess" have you been fucking your daughter?
>>
>>739791366
It could be worse
She could find a girlffriend with a bigger cock
>>
If a girl ever sends a text saying she wants to break up just send her "k" as a response and ignore everything after that. It will literally drive them nuts.
>>
>>739791133
Just leave her behind and don't look back op. Literally just went through a similar conversation/breakup about a month ago but instead of getting sad I told myself I could do better. I kept working and went to the gym more than usual. I've been focusing on gym goals and work and it's made her a near distant memory. Forget her and focus on doing things you like. Learn to appreciate yourself.
>>
>>739813063
Best advice so far.
>>
>>739791133
Tl;dr. Just kill her and take pictures for us
>>
>>739813063
Also unfriend her of fb, etc. Move on.
>>
>>739804569
3*
>>
>>739805615
This is true as fuck though.
>>
>>739792555
LISTEN TO THIS MAN. Hits all the right points.
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.