[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Australian woman was murdered by American police when she

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 18

File: lol.jpg (46KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
46KB, 600x314px
This Australian woman was murdered by American police when she called to report a sexual assault. LOL nice country you've got there fat fucks.
>>
File: 1500511682615.jpg (7KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500511682615.jpg
7KB, 295x200px
>>739710693
Probably shot for lying
>>
She should have gone back to Abbo land- we don't need any more criminals in America.
>>
>>739710693
She's an American. And she and the cop are skinny.
>>
>>739710693
Dumb cunt deserved it.
>>
>Muslim Somalian cop who had 3 complaints against him before shooting woman
>Described by neighbors as disrespectful to woman, 'extremely nervous' and 'a little jumpy.'
>Incompetent to be police officer
>Heard a noise that 'startled him'; people around crime scene didn't hear any loud noise.
>Mayor of town blames Islamophobia like a Muslim was killed, but no Muslim was killed.

Source: http://www.thecircumvent.com/2017/07/21/somali-minneapolis-police-officer-fatally-shoots-unarmed-woman/
>>
>>739710936
She wasn't a citizen yet, but her wedding was soon.
>>
>>739710693
A Somali literal AA diversity hire.

The Left is gonna go full psycho trying to decide what way to spin this.
>>
>>739710693
aussieland is pretty fat, too, nigger -- and so is mexico
>>
>>739711458
Mayor also supposedly wore a hijab before in support of all the Muslims suffering islamophobia or some shit.
>>
>>739710693
WHOY YOU SHOTING WAMEN
BAKC IN FLORIDA WE SHUTZ WAMEN FOR SHUTZING
>>
>>739710693
Honest mistake.
They thought she was a dog.
>>
>>739710693
She dindu nuffin..
>>
>>739711532
>>
>>739711658
>putting a woman in charge of your city
like clockwork
>>
>>739710693
This dindu tried to grab his BBC, and he didn't want any of her scrub bush.
>>
lol, I've lived in Oz for about a year..... you guys are just as obese. Fucking hamburger there will feed an african family for a month
>>
>>739710693
shot by a somali nigger pc hire. ur fact are all fucked up buddy.
>>
>>739710693

She was shot by a somali muslim neither were from America you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>739710693
>sexual assault

It was trespassing.
>>
So when is the cop's execution scheduled?
>>
>>739711564
Cognitive dissonance in its purest form anon.
I find it quite hilarious because no matter which way they spin it they are hypocrites. They have created a pradoxal continum of politics where this particular case makes them wrong in some facet no matter whoch way you view it.
And I love it.
>>
>>739711041
> Innocent and shot for no reason

Glad I'm not as much of a cunt as you are.
>>
>>739712173
Cognitive dissonance has never bothered the left. They're quite capable of ignoring their hypocrisy. In fact, they seem incapable of noticing it even when it's pointed out.
>>
>>739712387
They do know, but it's their faggoty pride that stops them admitting they're wrong.

Kinda what happens when you base your entire identity on the mob mentality of idiots.
>>
File: IMG_3205.jpg (256KB, 990x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3205.jpg
256KB, 990x714px
>>739712387
Dude I can guarentee you they know they are wrong half the time. They just don't want to admit it because the ultimate goal is free stuffz not to be right. They could care less wether they are actually right or wrong as long as the end goal of the "gibs me dats" movement is reached.
They are all fucked sideways in the head because of how many of their beliefs contradict. It takes an actual crazy person to be liberal or even just a normie.
>>
>>739712573
Autism: the inability to empathise or care for other peoples feelings.

3.5x more likely to be liberal.
Top. Fucking. Kek.
>>
>>739710693
Cop was Somali muslim, chief of police a open dyke, second in charge is a mudslide. I gots agree with you, OP. We are fucked up. This kinda shit Trump is fighting, and down here in Texas, life is good...except for wetbacks and niggers
>>
File: 34324242.jpg (44KB, 550x534px) Image search: [Google]
34324242.jpg
44KB, 550x534px
cultural enrichment
>>
>>739710693
>>739710693
everybody knows amerifagland is a shithole to live in, you've only got to look to whom they elected president....lol
>>
>>739712012
Basically, yeah.

An officer that shouldn't have been hired that was poorly trained and poorly disciplined and monitored *at the very least* shot a woman because he was supposedly scared of a loud noise.

While all his cameras were off.

While racial bias is a thing, the bias just makes a lack of training and supervision worse.
>>
>>739713117
And this case points out that no matter your race or who you don't like, if the state of your training is shit, you'll make shitty decisions.
>>
>>739710693
A Somali muslim shot her
>>
>>739711564
Sexually assaulted by a somali, calls police, somali retard in cop uniform shows up, shoots her... in minnesota.
Whewlad.jpg
>>
>>739710886
Why'd ya import all those niggers then ya daft yankee?
>>
File: h78Mx9B.jpg (46KB, 550x360px) Image search: [Google]
h78Mx9B.jpg
46KB, 550x360px
Ikr, dat firearms discipline.
>>
>>739713117
It begs the question, why would he want to be a police officer if he jumps and shoots away at everything? He's clearly not psychologically up to the task. Why did his partner let him shoot?

I don't live in America, so it's hard to stay up to date on this story.
>>
This is not intended to be in any defense of the actions by law enforcement. This is simply a statement in regards to what's happening in the cities. The cops are spooked here, they're fearful of dealing with the public now. After the last cop here got a verdict in his favor there is a lot of tension between police and citizens. Situations escalate quickly. Trust is eroding.
They shot a dog a few weeks ago that wasn't doing anything wrong. The timing on these events couldn't be much worse.
>>
>>739713495
Who knows?

He might not be aware he's that jumpy, or doesn't think he is.

The real thing is, how the hell did this guy pass through the academy? How many officers in his chain of command failed to discipline him?
>>
>>739712387
>>739712573
>The left's cognitive dissonance
this shit only happens on the regular in America because the cops have to be trigger ready due guns being easier to buy than beer.
A policy that the Right defends every time the wrong person/people gets shot.

Meanwhile countries with strict gun laws aren't having these problems.

The American Right wing literally cog-diss'n the rest of the world.
>>
>>739713637
Afirmative action
>>
Hopefully Hodges will be next out the door, what a stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>739713718

>Countries with strict gun laws

Like Haiti or Honduras or Russia or Mexico
>>
>>739713861
Yep, more cognitive dissonance that the lefties see oblivious to.
>>
>>739714140
seem
>>
>>739713718
Kek, you giys are finnaly starting back on this one eh?
It seemed like when you lost the election and you all started crying that there was a tyranical facist take over of the government that you suddenly stopped bitching about gun ownership. Why? Because for a split moment you all realized what the second amendment was really put in place for. All your assumptions for needed them in the present moment where wrong (like always) but it seemed like for atleast a good half year you faggots thought. "Hey, guns are allowed in peoples hands so they can protect themselves from a government they don't like"
I think its hilarious that when democrats are in power they always want to take guns away (probably so nobody can rise back up agianst them) but when they lose they are all for guns.
You are the only fucker experiencing cognitive dissonance.
I stand by my right to own a gun. And the only way you'll get it is when you use the power of a tyranical government to pry it from my cold dead body. That is, after I scalp 50 or so liberals for trying.
>>
>>739713718
And all those Democrat nig infested cities with fucking massive murder rates, but surely itz tha gunz reeeeeeee
>>
>>739713861
Ssshh. You make too much since, they cant comprehend it. Dont even bring up Switzerland.
>>
>>739713495
His partner was in the drivers seat, about to talk to the woman who was standing at the drivers door when dipshit mcgee just pulled his gun and shot through the door right past him. There was no time to react, it was a split second action.

She was a white spiritual healer hippy woman in her pyjamas. That's like the least threatening human I can think of short of a fucking baby.
>>
File: IMG_3202.jpg (28KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3202.jpg
28KB, 216x233px
>>739714244
This
>>
>>739712056
He just has to call the police
>>
>>739713718
Yet Europe has a stabbing problem.
>>
>>739712387
You know I heard a trump supporter talking about how wrong he thinks private prisons are the other day. The dissonance works across the political spectrum. People are just fucking stupid
>>
>>739712573

The left loves to tout its moral and intellectual superiority, while at the same time bragging about their mental conditions.

Almost every one of those ridiculous tumblr-style self descriptions has some sort of mental illness listed, almost as a badge of authenticity. They know they can't be a leftist SJW type without having some sort of mental illness.
>>
>>739714729
See all that red in west? When you have 500 miles between you and your closest neighbor its kinda hard to have crime.
>>
>>739712573
It's funny how when you're not what society considers ideal you start to question society. Really makes you think huh? Also many conservatives see mental health as something to keep to yourself and not seek treatment for, so they keep it bottled up
>>
>>739713112
>....lol

hurr hurr hurr laughing at your own comment
>>
>>739713637
>The real thing is, how the hell did this guy pass through the academy?

they wanted a somali police officer to tout and show off.
>>
File: 1499485563636.png (108KB, 236x252px) Image search: [Google]
1499485563636.png
108KB, 236x252px
Maybe she shouldn't be sexually assaulting people
>>
>>739715293
Explain the rest of red and explain blue then, Mr. Strawman.
>>
>>739715293

what about all that red in the east, or the midwest?
>>
>>739713601
There's obviously a larger problem here involving America's police and I don't know how to fix it. They've gotta fix the bad rap they have or it'll only get worse. They've gotta be held accountable though or it's gonna get worse. Those two should be fired for not having their cameras turned on. Not because it's a heinous act to forget to turn it on but because the American people need to trust their police
>>
>>739715309
Ooohh looks like somebody went and read the buzzfeed article.
>Y--yyy-you guys a- aare jj just as bad as uss y-yy-you just don't want to a-admit it
No trust me you are all just mentaly ill faggots
>>
>>739714240
You're a dumb cunt if you think liberals vs conservatives is anything more than a ploy. I don't want to take your gun away. I want to know you'll be responsible with it. It's only the powers that be that wants your gun, and when the time comes for them to take it they will. Get your head out of your ass and scalp fifty wall street executives instead
>>
>>739715616
What about the blue?
>>
>>739715293
>The red spots have less crime because of litterally any other reason then niggers.
>everybody lives far apart!
>yeah thats it! Hah you guys just live far away from each so you don't steal stuff but that means I'm tottaly implying that everybody there wants to steal jist as much as the next guy they are just dettered from doing so because they have to drive 5 more minutes then the people in the blue
>heh yeah man its just distance bro
>>
>>739715841
You're right I've never met a conservative in my entire life I was pulling all that from buzzfeed thank you for pointing out the error of my ways I guess I'll go suck some rich person's cock now
>>
>>739715963
You sound like a faggot.
I jist want you to be responsible with it.
Yeah you and every other person besides the 1/10th of 1/10th of 1/10th of a percent of people who use guns innapropriately.
Scalp 50 wall street executives ECKS DEEEEEE ECKKKSSS DEEEEEE
shup bitch you don't even know the first thing about wall street. Go cry for anarchy at the middle school after school goth club meeting held outside the steak n shake down the street not here. The adults are talking so go find a dick to sit on
>>
>>739715841
You've bought into right wing propaganda so hard you don't even know what mental health is
>>
>>739710693
WRONG SHE CALLED CAUSE SHE HEARD A NOISE IN THE BACK YARD TRY AGAIN FAG
>>
>>739716288
The left certainly knows what mental health is thats for sure
>>
>>739716243
You're maturity is astounding. What do I have to do to be more like you?
>>
>>739716420
Well forst you could start off by sucking a lot less dick
>>
>>739713422
>any MORE criminals
>>
>>739714976
lol
>>
>>739716413
>knowing something is bad
That was funny but it holds no water like most of things really passionate conservatives say
>>
>>739716533
That's impossible so tell me step two
>>
>>739716792
No shit its impossible you suck you more cock then a fucking $2 whore. Its all you fucking know and you are helpless
>>
File: GunDeaths.gif (17KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
GunDeaths.gif
17KB, 720x360px
>>739714240
I'm Australian and we have such low gun crime that we seem to be exporting it to America.

We're fine Though. Gun owners here require
>background check
>training a
>licenses
>legitimate reasons to own firearms (including enthusiast)
>regularly police inspected secure storage

Buttfuckit, right? Australia's an Island. We don't need a wall because we literally have a mote. It's easy to control the flow of international arms.
>picrelatednow
Canada I understand has rules when it comes to buying a gun other that you must pay for one.

Those other shithole sub America countries with high gun crime only got it because they're backwards corrupt and the biggest business opportunity to them is supplying drugs to Americans in response to America giving the recreational pharma market exclusively to whoever has the most guns and the least law enforcement.

Cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>739710693
No context
>>739711458
Gives context

Gee I wonder why Trump wants to keep out the innocent mudslimes
Couldn't be that they're a degenerate race that just wants to kill everyone in western civilization
>>
>>739717042
Do you care about other people at all? If so you shouldn't vote or procreate. There's no amount less than zero. It's funny you didn't say "stop sucking cock" but instead said "suck less cocks" which leaves me to believe you are the one who sucks cocks
>>
File: IMG_3211.jpg (527KB, 1531x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3211.jpg
527KB, 1531x841px
>>739717114
Let me rephase that for you
>im australian and we don't have niggers
>>
>>739717356
Why do you think you can take something complicated and reduce it to one variable? What's your field of expertise exactly?
>>
>>739717520
>muh straw man
>muh implying you arn't an expert so muh implied appeal to authority fallacy
>>
>>739717356
>what are abbos and bogantrash
>>
>>739717520
>Muh cognitive dissonance
>>
>>739717804
Sorry i don't speak outback steak house your gonna have to rewrite that in freedom language
>>
>>739717688
The chart you showed took crime rate and hypothesized what if all of the US was black. That wasn't a straw man at all. I'm pretty confidant I'm a lot more knowledgeable than you are. You seem like a troll or someone very very stupid. I wanted to give you a chance to show some credibility but you only confirmed my suspicion.
>>
>>739717520
Why do you think he can't?
Its been done many times
>>
>>739717829
You're not even trying anymore
>>
>>739711888
That's Minnesota for ya :[
>>
>>739711969
Yair but did you have a good time
>>
>>739715600
you're the one presenting a meaningless correlation. Population density = more crime. This has been true throughout human history kiddo.
>>
>>739718057
I'm glad you know how to read charts. Yes it was a strawman because you completly through the conversation off course on purpose and tried to turn my arguement into something it wasn't. If you were really that smart then you would atleast recognise your own logical fallacies when you see them. For example
>I wanted to give you a chance to show some credibility but you only confirmed by suspicion.
>implying all sorts of ad hom and appeal to authority fallacies but not explicitly saying them so you can retreat behind your assumption counter offence barrier and surrond yourself with a flase sense of superiority.

We have niggers. Niggers commit a higher amount of crime by far on a per capita basis. Australia doesn't have niggers. Combat the arguement or fuck off. I don't care
>>
Blue Lives Matter.

If the officer feared for his life, I support his right to go home to his family by any means necessary.
>>
>>739718366
because blue lives matter more than the lives of the citizenry they're sworn to protect?
>>
>>739712173
Why do we need to spin it? Cop shoots unarmed innocent woman ergo Cop fries!!
>>
>>739710693
she's australian

the cop was somali

the woman is blonde blue eyed

the cop is brown and the first somali cop so this will be intresting lol
>>
>>739717356
>Cycle of poverty and prison will keep a person far more likely to abuse drugs.
>Drugs sold most successful by people who police their black market with violence
>Drug dealer becomes easiest way to survive when you have a felony for drug possession
>Repeat

It's sad you've taken the avenue of hatred instead of the trying to dig deeper. Your method of blame won't lead to anything near progression.
>>
>>739718067
Okay give me some examples.
Science works on models that fit data as well as possible, but they're never spot on because things are just too complicated. If being black was the sole contributor to your chance of murdering someone than being black in any situation would raise the chance of being a murder by a similar amount no matter what the situation was. By that logic black's living in Englewood should commit as many murders as blacks living in ritzy parts of long island but that's not true. Someone with a functioning nueron would then see that being black can't be the only factor and would start exploring other possibilities. I'm an actual fucking scientist and I'm pretty sure 99% of the population has no idea what we do or how science works
>>
File: IMG_3213.png (271KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3213.png
271KB, 750x1334px
>>739718480
Rich black people commit more crime then poor white people.
Nice victim card try but I've seen and heard it all before
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
>>
>>739718603
Sure.
Read this article.
>>739718702
>>
>>739711458
>>Muslim Somalian cop who had 3 complaints against him before shooting woman
>>Described by neighbors as disrespectful to woman, 'extremely nervous' and 'a little jumpy.'
>>Incompetent to be police officer
>>Heard a noise that 'startled him'; people around crime scene didn't hear any loud noise.

Take out "Muslim Somalian", and you just described every white cop that has killed an unarmed black ever
>>
>>739718362
I don't have any dissonancs about it. I know blacks commit more crime. Do you get rid of them all and leave urban areas empty? White people also commit more crime in poorer areas so then what? Exile poor people? You're not a helpful person. Black skin doesn't make someone more likely to commit crimes, cultures that idolize violence and poverty do. If you would address those problems then I doubt the disparity in crime rates would exist. Your attitude is poorly founded and not productive
>>
>>739718985
Already combated your aguement before you made it. RICH BLACK PEOPLE COMMIT MORE CRIMES THEN POOR WHITE PEOPLE.
For christ sakes you fucking liberals are like a goddamn audio casset on replay.
>>739718702

My personal opnion?
We ship all the black people back to africa.
Byyyyeee nigggerrss
>>
>>739718702
>>739718745
That doesn't disprove what I said. I know the crime rate is still higher but it's not higher by a universally consistent factor, meaning there are other variables. Christ almighty
>>
File: tenor.gif (982KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
982KB, 320x180px
>>739716371
triggered
>>
>>739718331
1) rate refers to percentage, not total number. 2) Pretty sure there aren't very many people in democratic new mexico or in the top half of new england which are both the most blue in both maps.
>>
>>739719123
See>>739719126
You illiterate twat
>>
>>739719126
>I know that niggers commit way more crime on a per capita basis but even though it is the main contributing actor to the crime difference in our country i'm sure there are other smaller less significant anecdotal factors that I can use to discredit your argument
You honestly debate like a child. You just admitted I'm right and then cried that it has to de due to something else though.
Nope its niggers bud. Plain and simple.
>>
well it is an aussie. they are descents of inbred prisoners.

so that makes her hunted not murdered. for leaving Askaban
>>
>>739719178
Also doesn't explain texas which has the third largest population in the union.
>>
>>739719178
those are reservations you stupid fuck, they're known for high crime and it has nothing to do with politics. Jesus christ kid just how young and dumb are you?
>>
>>739719352
You literally cannot make a strong scientific argument for it. I genuinely don't think you know how the scientific method works and you agree with whatever your fee fees say. You can't make a strong case that black skin is fundamentally linked to antisocial behavior. You can identify societal trends but that fundamental link will always be missing. Admit you just use your feelings when you pretend to have informed viewpoints.
My argument may be over your head so you can try rereading it if you'd like.
>>
>>739719480
>has nothing to do with politics
Still vote and are democratic as the map shows.
>>
>>739719480
Also, I looked into the real data. Pretty much the same. Wherever democrats go, crime follows even though their laws aren't as strict.
>>
>>739719681
Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.
I just posted a link showing that yes black skin has a high statistical correlation with crime.
That in and of itself is a well thought methodical arguement that should be able to stand upon itself.
You read it and don't like it so you are crying right now. Thats the real issue hear. You just didn't like what you saw so you are experiencing extreme cognitive dissonance and trying to discredit it by ad homing me and starwmanning like a crazed old wind bag.
Come back when you are ready to really hash it out like an adult
Stop crying
>>
>>739720168
>>739719799
massive logical fallacies being committed here.

If A=B, does B=C?

No, except to morons like you. Minority communities and urban centers vote for Democrats, and both are associated with high crime. However, that does not mean that political affiliation causes high crime. Only fucking morons would think that.
>>
>>739720168
Do you know how it plays into things like wealth distribution and ethic demographics?
>>
>>739720290
Do you know what a mechanism is?
>>
>>739710693
TFW;
the first and only white FEMALE t
o ever face consequences of american justice just happens to be a foreigner... fml
>>
>>739719681
You know what. How about you show me some strong counter evidence without making an appral to authority, ad hom, or strawman fallacy.
I'm waiting
>>
>>739720389
Straw man
>>
>>739711876
Thanks, i needed that
>>
>>739718469
But cop is a Muslim immigrant diversity hire, they can't win here.
>Oh it was just an accident, a terrible tragedy!
Then I guess we can stop freaking out about Micheal Brown and the other BLM bullshit shootings right?
>he shouldn't have been a cop, he was obviously unsuited for it!
So you're saying that someone with no knowledge of the culture and from a place where violence is common and accepted shouldn't be on the police force? Well maybe we shouldn't be forced to hire due to AA

They're fucked here.
>>
>>739720300
So using empirical data is a fallacy?
>>
>>739720300
Anyway I'm bored with this. Pretty good bait by the way.
>>
>>739710693
now new in murica!

mudslime can legally kill everyone!
>>
>>739720300
If A=B does B=C
Sometimes yes.
If I have a dish washer (A) does that mean it cleans dishes (B) if it cleans dishes does that mean it ises soap and water (C)
YUPPPPPPP
>>
File: violentcrime_0.jpg (33KB, 320x247px) Image search: [Google]
violentcrime_0.jpg
33KB, 320x247px
>>739720424
Try and listen.
I think your argument is bad. There's no mechanism to explain what you think is true. I don't think the data im posting is the end all be all. I only find it slightly better than yours. Tell me how black skin causes someone to commit a crime. I don't think you can. On the other hand it's not hard to come up with ideas for how poverty and cultures that support being a criminal lead to high crime rate.
I'm sure you've heard that correlation is not the same as causation.
>>
>>739718421
There are 300,000,000 guns in this country. Lots of bad hombres. As an officer, the most important thing is that I make it home to my family.

It's likely the officer thought her cell phone was a gun, and that the squad car was being ambushed.
>>
>>739721220
Yes I have heard that correlation is not the same as causation.
That is oart of my arguement that combated the idea that inequality is the cause of crime rates
The is a high correlation between low income individuals and crime. BUT there is also a large correlation between crime and black people. And there is a large correlation between black people and poverty.
So consider this for a moment.
We are simply disagreeing on which correlation is THE CAUSE of crime.
Of course black skin doesn't make people commit crimes. Thats an ad hominem arguement. The real reason black people commit crimes is because they are generically inferior to white people or any other race for that matter. Their genetics do not give them the same mental capacity for morality and ethics that white peoples gentics gives them. Black people also posses less cognitive ability to process information.

So is it more likely that the high correlation between black people and crime as well as the correlation between black people and poverty is due to thier i ferior genetic cognitive ability OR is the correlation between poverty and crime more likely.

Throughly examine the idea from every angle. It seens far more likely that inferior cognitive ability plays a massive role in every other correlation that we see prevelent in the black community. That and the fact that their culture literally glorifies criminal activity.
>>
>>739721220
I ment straw man argument not ad hom*
>>
>>739721220
Not only that but the previous post here shows that the "correlation between poverty and crime doesn't make sense when you consider the fact that more rich black people go to jail then poor white people.>>739718702
>>
>>739718776
But that's bs anon.
If you ever visited Liveleak, most "unarmed blacks" had knives, or other weapons.

> inb4 a police officer should be able to see through your body and see that you are only pretending to have a pistol
>>
>>739721774
Then find the literature that supports your proposed mechanism. Genetic studies are extremely difficult to do definitively and I don't think many people are doing tests for racial superiority. There's also a fuck ton of genetic diversity amongst black people. I don't think what you propose is impossible but I think we're a ways off from being able to examine it and even if it is true so what? Even if they're less able they're not subhuman. They have some potential value and you cant kill them all. So even if you're right it's not practical. If I'm even half right changing the societal factors would help increase the value of the black community and do so in a humane way. There's obviously intelligent black people and probably a more that don't reach their potential. Those people are a wasted resource if you don't put some work into it.
>>
>>739718480
Bullshit.
The list on the right contains fucking poor nations where you can find tons of people can can barely afford food.

Yet the murder rate is very low.
Just fuck off.
>>
>>739722310
This.
We should just wait untill the balck guys pulls out the gun he may or may not be prentending to have and shoot us before we do anything.

How about you lay down and kiss the fucking pavement with your hands behind your back. Thats the best way to not get shot. That and not doing the crime that made the cops chase you in the first place
>>
There is an amazing denial of reality here. Groups separated for 50,000 years are unlikely to have developed a completely equal distribution of physical or mental traits:

1. Genes vary considerably in prevalence between ethnic groups (including those related to behavioral traits MAO-A, muscular force ACTN3, and cognitive function like rs2760118-C on SSADH, rs324650-T on CHRM2, and rs760761-C on DTNBP1). As WIlliam Saletan wrote:

"research is constantly finding new gene-trait correlations and group differences. If your faith in equality depends on an ethnically or racially even distribution of all ability-influencing genes, you're in trouble."

2. Evidence of considerable genetic changes over the past 10-15,000 years. . A fair fraction of the recent evolutionary change affected brain & axon growth. For example, you see new versions of SLC6A4, a serotonin transporter, in Europeans and Asians. There's a new version of a gene (DBA1) that shapes the development of the layers of the cerebral cortex in east Asia. 'The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution'(Perseus Books 2009) by Cochran & Harpending.

3. Transracial Adoption study results show that malnourished Asian adoptees perform above average even when raised in white households.
>>
>>739721894
And I already explained that if being black was the sole issue then whatever situation a black person was in would increase the crime by a consistent factor of x.
>>
>>739722658
>>739722451
>>
>>739722451
4. There is considerable psychometric evidence of group differences consistent with the recent neurological changes (Ashkenazi Jews consitently average 2/3 of a std deviation above Europeans. East Asians have a group average of about 103, Europeans 100) Rushton, J.P. and Jensen, A.R. (2005). Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, Vol. 11, No. 2, 235-294. [easily located on the web]

5. There are physiological differences which show up from an early age. Rushton, J. P., & Ankney, C. D. (2009). Whole-brain size and general mental ability: A review. International Journal of Neuroscience, 119, 691-731.

As the great philosopher Aristotle would say "the worst form of inequality is try to and make unequal things equal"
>>
>>739710693
Damn what a surprise that's only the 2347823572nd case of an innocent civilian being killed by American police
>>
>>739722451
Black people are sunk costs if we are trying to envision their value to humanity. We have already put way more money and effort into them then we should have.
If you don't know what a sunk cost is google the definition
>>
>>739722710
Shit well do you honestly think shipping them to Africa is the best answer
>>
>>739723426
Yup,
Short term it would be a shit show and people would lose thier mind.
Long term we would prosper
>>
>>739712573
It's almost like people with conditions and diseases side with the party that wants to provide them with treatment, rather than the party that wants to allow insurance agencies to turn away people with preexisting conditions. Hmm...
>>
>>739722787
> cops should throw away their lives
1) In this case, I would charge the cop with manslaughter. They had no body cameras turned on, there was no camera footage from the car, nothing. And no one can back up the cop's story either about the noise that "startled" the officer (wtf).
2) Not saying they don't commit crimes. Like there was that cop who was chasing that dude in the car. Car flipped and he double tapped him.
3) But when you have so many guns and weapons, and nignogs, what can you expect? What if a dude or the woman steps up to your car and just shoots you? It's the criminal scum or you.

Ps.: Related to 2) Then again no one should fucking run in the first place. I would simply shoot them all.
>>
you're not kidding.
even we hate our cops.
that's why they're trying to ban guns.
>>
>>739711458
Forced diversity at its finest.
>>
>>739723672
I posted that pic
I personally do not think agencies should turn away people with preexisting conditions. I just think health care shouldn't be free.
Turning away people with prexisiting conditions is illegal anyways and nobody is trying to overturn that idea at the moment that I know of
>>
>>739710693
its propaganda, the story is fake

also
>>739718311
>>
>>739723675
It's true that American police are in more danger than other countries' police because of guns, but a lot of the cases of innocent civilians being murdered by police could be easily avoided if they were just trained better, America should take a page from how police are trained in Europe
>>
You can't make this shit up. The liberals are pissing their pants.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18845/report-muslim-cop-who-shot-unarmed-woman-was-joseph-curl#exit-modal
>>
>>739724209
Well, I do not share the same opinion. There are many sides to the coin.

Now there are:
- The videos that show cops shooting innocent people.
- The videos that show how people really acted before they were shot, and that the shootings are justified in a lot of cases.
- The videos where you see a cop hesitate for a bit. And then the bloody screams coming from him/her because of that moment of hesitation.
And many other kinds of course.

It's kinda like news or anything today really.
You can show people ONE kind of video, like real innocent deaths, and they will go "boo all cops just shoot innocents".
They don't watch other videos, they don't think, they don't WANT TO think, they just want to be fed what to think.

So yeah. I believe you have not seen the hesitation ones.
I recommend you to visit Liveleak more often, there are many great vids that can save your life and whatnot.

> How cops are trained in Europe
HA! I am from Europe and holy shit. It's a disaster.
cont...
>>
>>739724319
HAHAHAHA THE COP WAS AN AFIRMATIVE ACTION HIRE OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>739724525
cont...

If there is anything remotely dangerous about the situation, they shoot.
You won't read that in the news, but read: "Officer has dropped his weapon four times, this resulted in four shots and two hit the suspect."
This is my country.

If you check the UK for example, you can see how they cannot even disarm a single man with a fucking knife.
It's ridiculous and totally not what the police force should stand for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXHorIrLFIc

tl;dr: Europe police sucks pretty much.
>>
>>739724319
American cops gun down unarmed civilians on a daily basis, it's not a matter of race, it's a matter of American police being unfit to serve
>>
>>739712173
>>739712387
>>739712513
I'm much more liberal than conservative, and I don't really experience any cognitive dissonance. I fucking hate Muslims, because I fucking hate Christians, and Muslims are generally even more conservative and stupid than them. But I believe in giving people a chance to exist and live a safe life on a decent paycheck, based on qualifications. If I was going to ship off all the Muslims, I'd want to get rid of all the religious right while I was at it, since I then get to magically decide who is allowed to coexist with me and who isn't, based on "what is compatible with the western world."

But of course we have to take precautions when hiring anyone of any different culture (particularly the conservative and third world ones; I'd take special care when hiring even an American conservative, they're an HR nightmare at the very least). You need to take special care and make sure you understand each other. They come from such a vastly different life, with such vastly different experiences, that they can't help but fuck things up. People are only outraged at this one because she was an attractive white woman though. If he'd gotten nervous and shot a black guy instead, people here would be laughing their asses off and praising him, with "Hurr durr, guess it's not racist after all!" circle jerk bullshit.

You're pointing out problems with the retarded minority of lefties. Most of us understand the risks, but value our humanity above our fear. We're all on the same planet, and we're just trying to make it work for as many people as possible.
>>
File: 1495913599094.jpg (123KB, 477x731px) Image search: [Google]
1495913599094.jpg
123KB, 477x731px
>>739710693
In america everyone gets #BLACKED
>>
File: 1488291258189.jpg (25KB, 698x607px) Image search: [Google]
1488291258189.jpg
25KB, 698x607px
>>739724879
>>
>>739718776
Truth right there.
>>
>>739724946
Black or from the south
>>
File: 1500729935001.gif (872KB, 404x402px) Image search: [Google]
1500729935001.gif
872KB, 404x402px
>>
>>739718776

Facts.
>>
>>739724663
>If there is anything remotely dangerous about the situation, they shoot.
This is the EXACT crux of the problem. The cops are cowards and idiots who gun down anyone they want and get away with it, for any reason, including "he had an aggressive attitude" which is on par with a grade school whining "mrs smith!!! billy looked at me funny".
>>
>>739713013
Dump isnt fighting shit. He is holed up watching Fox all day. Wake up you zombie retard. You are supporting a senile old man.
>>
>>739713422
We were importing them as farm equipment and the whole slavery thing made it pretty easy to have a handle on them back then.
>>
>>739722310
Because liveleak is the most comprehensive source for statistics on police shootings, and even if UNARMED blacks actually did have knives, any good police officer could disarm them without killing them

Guns are supposed to be used as a last resort, not for "well he's black so he probably has a weapon, better to just kill him now"

If your police were trained well they'd have a million other options to handle situations like that instead of just "SHOOT AT IT UNTIL IT'S FIXED"
>>
>>739724825
Conservative here.
You sound like a 1980's liberal or even possible current day libertarian.
I'm not religious either.
You are tottaly alright in my book.
If liberals where the way you think i would have zero problems with them.
I quite appreciate a mature common sense human such as yourself. I wish the extremist left would just fuck off alreaddy so we could go back to better times
>>
>>739724825
>>739725726
One thing I will say though is that you are in the minority in the left as far as present day thinking and politica go. Younare far more moderate then the average liberal for sure dude. I feel like we could have a beer and chill. I don'y feel like that when most liberals today talk
>>
>>739712056
haha in burger land we dont bring cops to justice ITS UN-AMERICAN ...how could we possibly incriminate someone who works sooo hard to protect and serve the people
>>
>>739710693
Jamal Dunn
>>
>>739723362
We don't do it in a smart way. You know what crime rates look like for blacks in the UK, not counting migrants
>>
>>739718776
White guilt having nigger lover detected.
>>
>>739713013
hey anon, im from south Texas, whos idea was it to legalize fucking swords? I think its awesome but i feel some weeb is gonna take advantage of it
>>
>>739725992
No I don't.
But what i do know is that the culture of black people in the U.K. Is far different then in the Usa
>>
>>739710693
If she had a gun she'd still be dead
>>
>>739725848
You only think that because all of the lefties you see are the extreme far left SJW kind, a loud minority

The same as how people on the left think that the alt right represents all of the right even though again it's just a vocal minority
>>
>>739726082
Amazing argument my friend
>>
>>739710693
She was a whore.
>>
>>739725501
>speaks facts
>doesn't realize blacks kill blacks 2000% more annually
Look it up.
>>
>>739714729
lol its funny.....in texas no one really talks about politics and were really libertarian (except for the retards in austin)
>>
>>739723912
Money doesn't come from nowhere. Noone with a brain thinks it should be free. The idea is to have everyone chip in to help everyone else. I personally believe there should be limits. Like, my aunt for example is a raging alcoholic/addict. She injures herself once every 3 months so severely that she has to go back for major surgery or similar, and spend a week or two in physical therapy, but she also gets her prize: more pain killers. She sucks those things down like candy, and washes them down with hard liquor. And every step of the process is paid for by the government because she can't work. It's fucking stupid.

In the first place, no drug should be illegal. The fact that alcohol is legal yet others aren't is absurd. It makes people jump through painful, stupid hoops like this to get a fix. It doesn't solve any problem, just makes them all worse. But also the government needs more oversight into situations like these. They should encourage people to report when things are fishy, like doctors who see the same patient over and over again throughout the year for various serious injuries, and the blood tests come back positive for amphetamines, etc. They clearly have no accountability or sense of self responsibility. They need to be put in a ward where they're constantly monitored and forced to be kept clean. Like prison, but for nonviolent drug abusers who would otherwise inflict too much of a burden on the system. It's the cheapest alternative that is also humane.

But this is all an extreme case. There are many people who legitimately can't afford insurance premiums, but need health care for legitimate reasons out of their control. America is the country in the western world with the worst health stats, and it's in no small part because of retards like you. Have a little empathy. Of course we need regulation and good systems in place to avoid as much abuse of the system as possible. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't have the system that helps people.
>>
>>739726436
I know that, but what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>739726229
I honestly don'y think they are a cocal minority anymore bro. I think that they have converted a bunch of normies into thinking the same way as them. Normies are easily influenced by stupid shit that loud people say/do.
Look at fidget spinners. The mere existence and prevelence of them alone proves my point
>>
>>739724666
Hey, satan...Check out how many niggers shoot niggers daily. Then how many niggers shoot whitey EVERY FREAKING DAY. They are animals.
>>
>>739726532
You hating on cops to pull the trigger on "unarmed" blacks when it's clear they have more of a tendency to fuck each other and the police up.

Do you suggest they wait until a gun is pointed at them before firing? Should they grab binoculars and make a comprehensive assessment of their hands?
>>
>>739726518
The entire issue is that we should not pay for health care through subsidization using tax dollars because insurance companies will just raise the rates to fuck everybody.
Thats why college is so expensive. Because the government subsidizes college education.
Look at a graph of federal college funding theough subsidization and compare it to a graph of tuition rates and its fucking almost identical.
You are all opening the flood gates to get fucked over on your medical expensesZ everybody gets hurt including the poor because if they wern't so retarded and knew how to manage thier money then they could pay for it themselves and a far cheaper rate. They just want free gibs me dats
>>
>>739710693
you make it sound like australian cops are not this incompetent? they're just as bad, if not worse in some areas.
>>
>>739722787
Yeah but now a brown one shot a white one, so it's okay to be outraged
>>
>>739718776

Absolutely correct. However, Americans love the fact their cops kill 1,000+ people a year. Any civilized country would look at that and say "hey, hold on a second, that doesn't seem right".

You'll see people responding to this now trying to defend that statistic as though it's fine.
>>
>>739725726
>>739725848
I think they get the right idea, but for the wrong reasons all too often. It pisses me off too. I'm just gonna go with "meh" here. I think they're more a verbal minority, but I have no proof to show for it. And I'd encourage you to realize the extremist, stupid, verbal minority that sometimes has the right idea but almost always for the wrong reasons, are on both sides of the political spectrum. The right has it just as bad. The biggest difference to me is sometimes the left do it out of empathy. Usually it's greed and apathy, on either side, but sometimes it's empathy for more people on the left, whereas the equivalent is empathy for "the few who are like us" on the right.

I just want a minimum IQ of 120 requirement before eligibility to engage in politics of any kind.
>>
>>739726774
google Officer Patrick Feaster.
then go fuck yourself, copsucker.
>>
>>739723675
>cops should throw away their lives

Then don't become a cop. It really is that simple.
>>
>>739710693
This basically happened because liberals. Minneapolis has the largest somalian population anywhere in the world other than somalia. How could that happen? Did Somalians spin a globe and point to a random spot? No, mentally ill liberal pieces of shit lured them here with free shit. Now we have thousands of these shit skinned skinnies occupying a large part of the city where whites are not welcome. They even have a sharia police squad that patrols what we call little mogadishu. Its total fucking insanity. This is down town minneapolis minnesota usa lol. This cop and his people shouldn't be here in the first place, our cultures are too different to ever mesh. They don't even want to assimilate, they just want to turn minnneapolis into somalia. This is true everywhere that muslim cancer goes. The Australian lady seemed like a great person and its too bad shes dead.
>>
I'm surprised Basketball Americans aren't literally dancing in the streets over a fellow shitskin pig getting away with murdering a white woman.
>>
>>739710693
lol its so crazy a white women shot straight up just for maybe tapping on the cop car and the cop got scared and reacted super quickly, and shes the one that called them to her death crazy
>>
>>739727393

What about all the white cops that have, quite literally, got away with murder over the years?
>>
>>739710693
who else is fapping to her pics?
>>
>>739727408
They are, read fagbook comments on the issue. They were hoping that some whites would die for a change. Even though we are already more likely to be shot by the cops in similar confrontations.
>>
>>739727524
How many is that ? Maybe 200 unjustified killings in the last 50 years ? Youre more likely to be killed by a falling piano.
>>
>>739727301

No point in trying with bootlickers. By the time they realize, it'll be too late.
>>
>>739726625
I think you'd be surprised, the majority of people are really pretty normal, on the left and right, it just that we always see the extremists so it warps our perception
>>
>>739726922
Yeah, if they were smarter they'd probably make more money too. No sense dealing with "ifs."

But you have the same issue I do with it: corporations fucking suck and will dick people any way they can.

There has to be a system where we can avoid all the pitfalls. Like a competent government taking over for insurance companies, making state organizations handle it, instead of just subsidizing existing private sector. That way it can just be adjusted based on accurate required funding.
>>
>>739726703
So police murdering people is okay because blacks murder people too?
>>
>>739727524
Even the x head chimp obama said a handfull of these types of shootings happen a year and probably at least half of them are justified. Niggers are worried about a problem that doesnt exist. White cops executing blacks isnt happening. If blacks want to see their worst enemy they should look in a mirror.
>>
>>739727679

It's almost like having the police police themselves means they can justify it.

No point in bothering with you, because you're one of those who defend cops regardless. What for? Why? They don't care about you.
>>
>>739727941

Over 1,000 people were killed by police last year in the USA.

So that means we have 500 unjustified shootings? Is that acceptable? What is an acceptable rate of unjustified shootings to you?
>>
>>739727929
No. Police murdering people is not ok you fucking idiot. Police murdering people is extremely rare. Niggers murdering everyone is extremely common. Why focus on police murder, they have the same consequences as everyone else if they murder.
>>
>>739728335
>they have the same consequences as everyone else if they murder.

Nigger please
>>
>>739727294
Minimum IQ of 120 to vote*
>>
>>739728279
Out of that 1000 maybe 20 were questionable and half of those are probably justified. How many people did niggers kill last year? How many people died last year choking on gum?
>>
>>739728279
So your saying that half of police shootings are unjustified? Lol ok.
>>
>>739710936
She's gonna be really skinny soon.
>>
>>739727907
>There has to be a sustem where we can avoid all pitfalls

There is anon!!!!
It's called the free market :)
>>
>>739710693
Meh she deserved it. All women do actually.
>>
>>739728476
Kek.
This x a thousand
>>
>>739728468
That files under "eligibility to engage in politics of any kind," yes. I legitimately don't want them to have a say with their representatives at all unless they can pass that requirement.

Or I'm currently just mad and speaking in hyperbole to feel better.
>>
>>739710693
>AUSTRALIAN
>NOT IN AUSTRALIA
>BITCH HAS THE ENTIRE OUTBACK TO HERSELF
>WANTS TO BE AMERICAN
>COPS BEING SHOT AND TARGET WHILE IN VEHICLE THROUGHOUT THE US
>PULLS UP ON COPS WITHOUT BEING SEEN AND GETS BLASTED

Damn. Sucks to be an aussy that doesnt read or see the news, kek.
>>
>>739711738
severely underrated comment
>>
>>739728476
>maybe 20 were questionable and half of those are probably justified

I highly doubt that, a new story comes out about an innocent unarmed civilian being killed by cops every week
>>
>>739711458

>points well delivered
>notices circumvent
>another fucking ignorant far right cunt

You came so close yank boy, so close to not sounding like a window licker.
>>
>>739728886
Well thats not true. You can make up whatever you want tyrone but that doesnt make it so.
>>
>>739728561
What do you reccomend to stop the unjustified police shootings anon?
I recommend that police officers are required to wear body cams 100% of the time while on duty.
Its funny how the number of claims of "dey wuz racist" dissapear where they have a video of jarquel reaching for his 9mm.
But what i really bet YOU recvomend is just no police at all. Because you are a fucking retard.
If a few unjustified shootings happen then they are definitely wrong and the cops should be thrown in jail. But they need to be proven to be unjustified. We need police officers a few unjustified shooting a year is a lessor evil to society then no police force and pure chaos.
You stupid nigger
>>
>>739728792
Fbi stats prove you're wrong. Domestic disturbances are most dangerous. Cops in cars are least likely to be killed. You make up stupid shit
>>
>>739728787
But anon "dem IQ teztz wuz raysist yall, dem white people tryna keep us down n shyt cuzzz"
>>
>>739728619
>monopolies will never form
>territory borders will never be drawn to prevent competition like Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon have done with internet service
>free market systems have no pitfalls

Yeah, try again, anon. I'd trust regulation by elected officials over free market any day, and I fucking hate my elected officials.
>>
>>739729122
>FBI STATS
>BELIEVES IN STATS

Kool sheep, congrads.
>>
>>739729075
Says captain "Out of that 1000 maybe 20 were questionable and half of those are probably justified"
What world are you living in? Do you not watch the news?
>>
>>739727792
yeah, I always hope that they get a little of the protect and serve treatment to wake them up from their patriotic coma.

see, the unwritten rule for cops is do unto others but not unto eachother.

when, by accident, a cop abuses a member of "the club" (family and friends of police) well, then it's just a sad tragedy.

like what happened to bryce masters.

the son of a cop, he was tazed into brain damage by another cop that got mad because the teen asked him why he was pulled over.

the cop said the kid was combative and resisted arrest. dash cam and cell phone footage proved him a liar and he got four years.

the family said "While we are pleased that Mr. Runnels was held accountable for his actions, no one really wins in this scenario. Two law enforcement families were devastated by these events and we all simply wish that day had never happened."

they're brainwashed morons.
>>
>>739710693
How to fix?
>>
File: 1490607858887.jpg (117KB, 583x767px) Image search: [Google]
1490607858887.jpg
117KB, 583x767px
Sorry for interruption..
But who needs IQ when you got Allah?
>>
File: IMG_3180.jpg (94KB, 1080x1346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3180.jpg
94KB, 1080x1346px
>>739729342
Fair enough those things need to be regulated. I can agree with that.
They are enecdotes though as 98 % of product will not be monopoloized and the free market will naturally bring things to the most efficient and desired quantity and price.
ITS ALMOST AS IF THE SYSTEM WE HAD WAS ALREADY GOOD AND PEOPLE KEEP TRYING TO FUCK WITH IT
>>
>>739729396
The news thats programming idiots like you to think blacks are being hunted by cops?
>>
>>739729109
that's a great idea, body cams 100% of the time.

why then so you think that departments haven't implemented this yet?

if they have nothing to hide, they have nothing to fear...... right?
>>
>>739729682
The news that reports what happens in reality
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.