[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spend a few weeks talking to a guy online and he finally talked

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 23

File: 1410737828926.gif (1000KB, 450x237px) Image search: [Google]
1410737828926.gif
1000KB, 450x237px
I spend a few weeks talking to a guy online and he finally talked me into meeting up.
I prepared for hours, made myself as pretty as possible before driving to his hotel. I had been out dressed like a girl before but that was only for dress-up parties, halloween and stuff like that.
My hearth was racing as I myself raced up to his room. He opened with a smile, which put me at ease right away. We started talking for a while, we smoked some weed on the porch where he slowly started fondling me. For some reason, the trust was there so I was able to let go of controlling the whole situation.
He took me lovingly at first but made me his slave for the rest of the night, just like he promised while chatting. Ended up cumming 4 times without touching my dick once. Probably the best night of my life.

And now he wants to do it again in a few days. But he asked me if he should invite a trusted friend.
I haven't said yes or no yet. I kinda want him too but I'm scared 2 dicks filling my holes will prove to be to challenging.

Post some inspirational pics/webms/gifs and ask me anything I guess. Or you know, offer some advice.
>>
>2 dicks filling my holes will prove to be to challenging

You know you don't have to try dp right away right? Or is getting spitroasted (i think it's the english term) the thing scaring you?
If you WANT to, well don't hesitate, especially if you liked the 1st time with him, might has well ride that wave. If you are put off by the other guy it might not be that good, maybe try a few more times only with him, or ask more stuff before you do it?
>>
Maybe ask to see a pic of the other guy to see if theres any attraction?
>>
File: martin-popek-sp21092.jpg (310KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
martin-popek-sp21092.jpg
310KB, 720x576px
>>739698138
good goyim
>>
i know...don't make stories up bout things that you want to happen then you won't have this fictional problem
>>
I would honestly love getting spitroasted, but it's up to you. If you think you'd like it, try it. If not, tell him no.

Also do you have any pics of him? Dominant guys are amazing.
>>
File: strapped.webm (816KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
strapped.webm
816KB, 720x404px
>>739698320
It's not really the sexual acts that scare me, even though DP isn't likely going to happen. I'm mostly scared of not being able to keep up with their desires and end up disappointing.

I messaged him about it and he told me not to worry. But I still do.

>>739698558
Got a pic of his friend and everything yesterday, even had a quick chat. He looks handsome enough so that's not really an issue. He seems nice too, even proposed we grab drinks first, get to know each other.
>>
>>739698693
Then meet for drinks, maybe hes charming too. Is that what youre after?
>>
>>739698693
>>739698825
Agreed. Meet for drinks, see if you click, make sure his sexual desires match up with yours, then take it from there if you want to continue. On a side note, does the other guy know that his friend wants you 3 to have sex? I can imagine it being really awkward if you 3 met up and he thought it was just for drinks.
>>
>>739698918
Yes re-read above^ He said the dom dude suggested having his friend join the next time they meet.
>>
>>739698693
Oh. I've never been on the recieving end (or in a 3some at all), but i think that as long as you don't act like a starfish it will be fine. And if they both want to go at the same time, i imagine that you wouldn't have to do a lot for the one taking you from behind, he's the one controlling what's going on mostly, so you can focus on what you are doing with your hands/mouth/whatever.
If you are worried about getting tired too fast, maybe drink a little something (i know a simple coca cola helps me, or you can go for stronger stuff but you won't sleep), use poppers (even if the boost is really short if you sniff it), or simply ask them for a little break, maybe let them work on each other.

But if you feel comfortable with him during the drinks, there is not real reasons it should fail
>>
>>739698693

>Ended up cumming 4 times without touching my dick once. Probably the best night of my life.

How does one have DP and a dick at the same time? Unlikely sounds about right.
>>
>>739699068
DAP noob
>>
>I had been out dressed like a girl before but that was only for dress-up parties

This is confusing me. Are you a dude?
>>
File: 1415081173945.jpg (334KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1415081173945.jpg
334KB, 800x1163px
>>739698670
Sorry, we promised discretion to each other.
He's fairly well built and looks the part. Great muscle tones, wild haircut, big beard. Above average uncut cock, not super big but certainly not small.

>>739698918
>>739698825
It certainly would make me feel more at ease if we are in a public place first. Even if that means going into a bar all dolled up, which is scary in it's own way. And yes, his friend knows obviously

>>739698994
I sometimes needed a break with him alone too, that's why I worry I won't be able to keep up. I'll pass on the poppers but a little sticky here and there helps keep me going.
I'm just not really sure what to expect. I doubt they'll even work on each other from what they have been saying/planning.
>>
>>739698138
Maybe quit shitting up this board with your constant faggotry? Really, there has to be some other online form you mentally diseased fucks can take this to.
>>
File: 18229999984422.jpg (52KB, 592x600px) Image search: [Google]
18229999984422.jpg
52KB, 592x600px
>>739699149
Depends on my mood anon.
>>
>>739699149
>Ended up cumming 4 times without touching my dick once

yes, yes i think it is
>>
>>739699301
well no it doesn't cause you have got a fucking dick and was born male so that what you fucking are CUNT
>>
File: 1403178343827.jpg (86KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
1403178343827.jpg
86KB, 605x800px
>>739699338
>calls me a male
>right before calling me a cunt
Now I'm getting confused anon!
>>
>>739699397
why cant i call you a cunt?
>>
>>739699201
A good night sleep, grab a thing to eat not long before actually doing it so you don't digest it too much, but it doesn't weigh you down, and most of all tell them you might be a little tired at times.
But since it doesn't look like a done deal for you, enjoy your night out while being clear it's not 100% sure you'll end up in the bedroom. A little wait can make things better.

And i don't see the problem with you being a faggot, it was obvious, you are OP after all...
>>
>>739699201
I think your best bet is just to wait till you have drinks and make sure they know that you might need a break or two during sex. I'm sure they'll understand.

>>739699338
Woah watch out for the edgelord here. Fuck off fag.
>>
File: IMG_9741_11.jpg (194KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9741_11.jpg
194KB, 800x1106px
>>739699468
>>739699493
Pretty solid advice. Thank you.
I just messaged them in a groupchat
>"I'll say yes to the drinks! We'll see what happens later on..."

Once they reply I'll tell them about the potential breaks I'll need.
The whole thing still makes me nervous though. I've been with a guy before him, but it was nothing like this. Not internet hookups and not with this level of kink. Scary yet sexy at the same time.
>>
>>739699493
>calls me a fag
>giving advice to a fag about how to let 2 fags fuck him

woah watch out for the faglord here.
>>
>>739699886
You're welcome, glad i could be helpful to someone today.
Phrase the potential breaks as a compliment to the 1st guy (you might have already thought about it but still) since he know you took breaks with him (if i understood right). "If you are half as enduring as XXX, i will need to rest, my legs turned to water after what he did last time" or something like that
>>
>>739698138
How abouut you kill yourself fagget
>>
File: n40Kcy9[1].jpg (283KB, 1272x714px) Image search: [Google]
n40Kcy9[1].jpg
283KB, 1272x714px
>>739700291
I propose we fuck him to death, no breaks!
>>
>>739700140
That's really clever anon. Thank you.
I rolled off him last time after riding him for a half hour or something. I couldn't move for about 10 minutes after that. He was understanding though, kissed me, opened the balcony to roll me a cigarette and waited for me to get up.

I guess his friend will also understand, especially if I tell it like you suggested, in a complementary way.

>>739700489
There are worse ways to go.
>>
>>739700674
It seems i can be clever when i'm not involved in the relation.
And half an hour? Damn he has GREAT stamina for that to be only part of the night. I understand why you need breaks
>>
>>739698138
Lucky faggot
>>
File: Tangled-Up-In-Blues1.jpg (443KB, 1218x957px) Image search: [Google]
Tangled-Up-In-Blues1.jpg
443KB, 1218x957px
>>739700939
After reading how a lot of hookups end up disappointing I wasn't expecting anything like that. But he said an all nighter and he kept his word.
He's clearly very experienced and I'm really not. He knew just what to do to me, made me feel things I haven't felt while masturbating or anything. There was only one boy before and that was just fumbling awkwardly around in comparison to this guy.

I was just desperate since I live in a small town so I went looking online. Turned out great so far, but still scares me a bit too. The way he allowed me to just let go scared me afterwards, not in the act itself. As abstract as that may sound.
>>
File: url.jpg (416KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
416KB, 2048x1365px
>>739700939
And being an objective third party it's easier to be clever I guess. You don't have to deal with pesky emotions in that position.
>>
>>739701255
It's clear than during that kind of thing, your brain doesn't work at all like it usually do, arousal and such helps you overcome so many barriers.
I wish i could find a cute trap to see how it would feel, i'm not attracted to manly man. But living in France there is no way near the same number of trap/trans and such, or places like craiglist.

Anyway, enjoy yourself. Are you only bottom? Or will you switch a bit ?
>>
>>739701531
Only bottom. I tend to just ignore my own dick when it comes to men. When I'm with a guy, I want to feel as girly as possible. That's why I take the risk of going out in public all dolled up. The paranoia it causes when you are driving down your own street dressed up is beyond belief. But it's worth it when you are out of town and among strangers. I'm still fairly young and passable, especially since my older sister has been helping out. Anyway, it's quite a rush and that's why I do it. Don't think I could be with a man when I'm dressed like a boy. Weird huh?

I've been with girls too but haven't found one that's comfortable with my sexuality.

So you're a top then?
>>
>>739701979
So far i've only been with girls, but i've been wanting to try with a guy for some time(at least in my head). This is why i would like to try with someone girly 1st, i actually don't know how i would react in real life. But i know a cute shaven trap (or even better, a trans with breasts, i just love breasts) is almost as arousing as a girl when i see a pic. But i don't have anything real to attach to it, so it's pure fantasy at this point.

And i would be a switch, at least to try everything. In my mind, i would want to try almost anything that exists before deciding how i feel about it (except extreme stuff like scat, necrophilia,...). I really wonder what it feels like to take someone from behind, leaning on them and stroking their cock at the same time (i know i loved to rub a clit so...), and to opposite too, having someone wrapped around me and jerking me from behind.
But i suppose i would rather be a top most of the time, a cock will be different than a glass dildo i'm sure, and even if i like it, it's not something i couldn't do without i think
>>
OP, how do you clean yourself, an enema ?
>>
>>739702561
I should have saved that image, years ago (eons in /b/ time), someone made a extremly detailed How to clean yourself for anal play, it was perfect.
I know it pops up in ass related thread here, on /d/, and surely elsewhere
>>
>>739698138

Get some poppers?? One sniff and you'll want 1000 dicks inside you at once,
>>
>>739702850
You'll feel really hot, full of energy, and aroused, but not necessarily towards dicks
>>
Since we helped you out, how about a litle treat OP
>>
>>739702561

>High fiber diet for at least 4-5days before If you can
>Don't eat the day of
>Poop a few hours before
>Enema an hour after pooping
>Smash
>>
>>739702444
I see. I hope you find someone to play around with. I'm from Europe too, if that helps fuel the idea that you'll find someone. He grabbed my dick a few times too, the feeling is as good as you think it is.
I'd love to have breasts but I'm not sure I want something that permanent considering the many drawbacks of hormone treatment.

>>739702561
Yes, you can buy one at a pharmacist.
Lie down on your left side for maximum effect. It's a little weird at first but I usually do 3x 1L and it cleans me out fully. Don't eat anything afterwards though and try to drink water.
>>
File: tumblr_m06blrst9W1r6p4uco1_1280.jpg (246KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m06blrst9W1r6p4uco1_1280.jpg
246KB, 1280x1920px
>>739702850
I've never tried any synthetic drugs before. I'm a nurse so I've seen the effects of drug abuse.
Weed is one thing, I don't really drink much alcohol and never tried anything else.

>>739702444
Forgot to ask, what would you really want from a trap or trans? What do you want from girls?
In control or letting go? Rough, loving, ... ?
>>
>>739703438

They feel a little like when you stand up too fast but much less uncomfortable. You're heart goes fast and you get very warm in the face. But the best part is this overwhelming wave of euphoric slutiness that comes over you.

The effect lasts for around a 2-3 mins
>>
File: 1383127416612.gif (496KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
1383127416612.gif
496KB, 500x274px
>>739703964
Sounds like they can be highly addictive though. Are they? Does it have the same effect on everyone?
>>
>>739703964

Oh forgot to mention. You're inflationary muscles relax... to cut a long story short your butthole's natural tension gives out temporarily and you can take dick much easier. I found it helped when first experimenting as it was a great way to train my ass.
>>
>>739703438
>>739703438
I've only used poppers 4 times in my life. Discovered during a night partying with colleagues during our national holiday, nice feeling and a little energy boost to keep enjoying the night. And 3 times during sex, including once where i was really exhausted (12h drive back home as the sole driver...), but finally being able to make love to my gf meant i wouldn't go to sleep before making her cum. So after all the foreplay, and a few minutes into the actual fucking, i remembered i had that little vial stashed away in the "toy box". I brought it back, started fucking her again, and took a whiff. It litteraly (and i mean litteraly) felt like a comic, with my energy going up incredibly fast, while a wave of heat rose through me (think an angry toon getting red). I pounded her like i rarely did that night, to her great pleasure (if she didn't lie).

I think you don't risk much if it's only for really rare occasions like that.

Now for the second question, i don't really know. In my mind it's someone shaven, with a girly face (no beard or such), that's all. As long as it's someone i feel comfortable with i would be fine, since i'm kind of asocial i don't really go out of my way to find someone though.
I've been with a girl who weighed maybe 55kg with A cup (but even that is a big estimate; still France measurements), one with E cups, one who was around 90kg. As long as you take care of yourself and we have a connection it's good.
For the sex, again i'm a switch with girls too, but i've almost always been in control. My 1st gf loved to be chocked, and i have to admit, cumming deep inside her while she is on the verge of passing out is one of my best memory ever. So depending on my mood, rough is great, but loving too. It can even be one just after the other, aftercare is important, especially if you go far in the rough territory. I could go on and on but i fear the bumps might stop b efore i post so there.
>>
>>739704068

Not really. Ive heard of some people using them everytime they fap and getting to a point they need em to get off. I just use them for anal though. Makes me more excited about sexual encounters.
>>
>>739704318
>>739704452
So use sparingly then. Thanks, I'll do some more digging and maybe give it a go.

And I'm reading between the lines here but you basically want to get together with a girly boy and see what happens? What would happen in your mind?

I'm a sub all the way through with men. I like ropes, leashes, bondage (I'm sure it's obvious by now). I'm willing to do pretty degrading things but there is a line nonetheless. I like to play the slave part, but I need to be a well loved slave.
And yeah, aftercare really does matter. Trust too. And safety.
With girls I'm more inclined to take control, but I'd rather not half the time.
>>
File: ellie_jumper_hrt.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
ellie_jumper_hrt.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>739705213

You're replying to two people here. But personally Im trans/trap submissive. I like guys who are alpha af and treat me like a princess before and man handle me in bed aka make me their fuck toy.

Pic related
>>
>>739704104
Yes in France it's mainly know as a muscle relaxer to help with anal. Sniffing it directly for the rush is something that came after, but this isn't how (i heard) it works best for the sphincters muscle. You just unscrew the top, and let it open in the room. Since the component is extremly volatile, it just evaporates into the room, and you breath it in smaller proportion, helping the muscles but not really rushing to your head. This is why it must be kept really tightly screwed, and not for years since it will loose it's potency.

>>739705213
>see what happens
Exactly. I don't think i would be able to not kiss someone i'm having sex with, so it would start with this, and a good amount of groping. I don't have a plan set in stone, but one thing that i would definitaly want to happen is us both on our knees, me behind, his body raised against me, maybe his head thrown back between mine and my shoulder, while i fuck him and play with his dick. Then throw him on his hands and knees and pound him doggystyle for as long as i can (this really feels good). Of course cum inside, because in my head it's with someone safe, so no condoms.
I would also really like to be able to make someone cum without any contact with his dick. Of course being on the receiving end, to see what it feels like.
And try to give a bj, i already know how that feels like

I have several things to play with, including restraints that go under the matress to possibly tie a willing victim on its back, legs spread, or maybe on its stomach, might be easier for access, with an arm pressing on the back to prevent any movements? Kind of what i would do with a girl, except you switch the pussy for the ass.
>>
>>739705438
Only the first sentence was meant for >739704452.
Anyway, interesting differences. No need to feel like a princess, they only need to treat me like a girl. In bed it's the same deal but I'm there to please their every whim. Fuck toy sounds too passive for me personally.

And why wear chastity? Not saying you shouldn't but I'd hate it. Don't like the way it looks neither. I rarely touch it during sex with a man but it's still a great feeling when they do. Or when you get rock hard all of a sudden. And start dribbling and spewing out small clusters of cum as they keep fucking you. Meanwhile, your wet tip keeps slapping your belly.
A chastity device just cancels out all that fun. I'm sure you can still get anal orgasms with them but doesn't it hurt when it flops around when riding someone?
>>
>>739706127

The whole point for me wearing chastity is so I can give someone the key and It only comes off when they want to fuck me. That way I get really horny over time and crave them more.
>>
>>739698138
stfu and stop being a slut, find one person to bottom or vers for while being pretty and settle down

fucking faggots won't get normative
>>
>>739698138
fake and gay
tits or gtfo
>>
>>739705972
>>739705972
>want to happen is us both on our knees, me behind, his body raised against me, maybe his head thrown back between mine and my shoulder, while i fuck him and play with his dick.
Never done that before. Sounds like a lot of fun.

>Then throw him on his hands and knees and pound him doggystyle for as long as i can (this really feels good)
Being on the receiving end feels amazing!

>cum inside
Kinda want it but safety over fun. Asked for checkup papers and gave mine too.
Still had him cum inside my mouth a few times. And gave him blowjobs without condom. Something I didn't saw myself doing but the heat of the moment got the best of me. Still, it felt safe at the time due to the papers.

>And try to give a bj
Tons of fun in the right mindset and with an assertive receiver. The last part is crucial for me.

>Kind of what i would do with a girl, except you switch the pussy for the ass.
Sounds perfect.

Pic related is my favourite thing. Riding. I can do it for hours. Only position that allows you to keep moving even after cumming.
Have you ever met anyone? Even just online or something?
>>
File: 1417836882600.gif (1MB, 244x181px) Image search: [Google]
1417836882600.gif
1MB, 244x181px
>>739706998
Forgot pic.

>>739706620
Alright, makes sense. Not for me but I can relate at least.

>>739706885
>literally my fourth sexual partner.
I am looking for something steady but wouldn't you consider a threesome?
>>
File: Untitled.png (133KB, 319x449px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
133KB, 319x449px
>>739706998
Kinda like that. Yes it's great, very intimate. It's also cool when you do it in summer and you can feel the other sweat running down your belly.
And yes of course safety 1st, but everyone is safe in my head.

I've never met anyone, posted some pics online, but nothing more than this
>>
File: 1406420620838.gif (932KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1406420620838.gif
932KB, 500x666px
>>739707612
Alright man, I gotta go take care of some things and grab something to eat.
Thanks for advice and the posts. I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for. I'm sure you're the kind of person that deserves it.

I've just send my guy your pic with a "looks like fun" banner. We'll see what happens.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.