[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do famous rich people kill themselves? They are modern day

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 25

File: 43f.jpg (144KB, 1204x345px) Image search: [Google]
43f.jpg
144KB, 1204x345px
Why do famous rich people kill themselves? They are modern day royalty, and live a life of privilege accordingly. They can travel to any place on earth at a moment's notice. They stay in mansions and 5 star facilities. They have personal chefs, trainers, and assistants. They can try any hobby available to man for a day or a week if they wished. People want to be close to them. Chicks want to bang them. Why would they choose self euthanasia?
>>
>>739661508

People commit suicide everyday. Rich, poor, middle class, doesn't matter; brain chemistry is brain chemistry.

I'm sure they all found joy in having nice things but chemical imbalance doesn't rationalize their depression.

To actually go through with a suicide is very intense. Whiny faggots don't commit suicide, they go on tumblr and read sad memes. Tortured souls take their lives.
>>
>>739661508
Depression doesn't care about any of that shit.
Depressed eyes see all of those fine things and behold only ruin.
A depressed tongue eats the finest foods and tastes only ash.
A depressed dick fucks and feels the emptiness of it's balls all the way to the depths of it's soul.
>>
>>739661508
Sometimes in life when people have it all there is nothing to work toward. That realization of emptiness and loneliness is too much to bare. Life without meaning to these people is not worth living.
>>
>>739661842
Suicide is far more prevalent amount people with money.
>>
>>739661508
You'll just have to take my word on this, I don't want to compromise my anonymity. But my dad was really famous in my eurofag country. Still really famous after his death. He didn't kill himself per se, but he drank like a son of a bitch.
He told my mom he never wanted me to enter the music business due to everyone being so fucked up in it. Everyone has a drinking problem, PTSD, anxiety, depression or some other shit. It's not a nice environment. On top of that most musically inclined people are fucked in the head one way or another. I know many people in the music industry, and while they're cool people, they all seem to have some sort of weirdness to them.

So a fucked up environment + already fucked up person = suicide.

[spoiler]or it's a jewish NWO illuminati plot to stop linkin park idk[/spoiler]
>>
>>739661508
Often times, the elite suicides stem out of the arts. Musicians, actors, etc. They may have all of those things but are personally disturbed, unstable and depressed and would be whether they were famous or not. In fact, they're being messed up is what allowed them to be such great creators in the first place; even mediocre artists like Chester still try to speak to the human condition, making for better pieces than average Joe Schmo could make.

Those things buy happiness to those who are stable or in a state of have-not; they'll never do the same for someone with true chemical imbalances.
>>
Depression has no high or low class. Especially if you don't seek help, I don't think he did.
>>
>>739661508

>>739661508
Because money can't buy happiness dipshit
>>
>>739662055
As another anon and a depressive I feel as if having all of the money and fame causes them to realize just how much life sucks.
"I have all of this and yet I feel nothing. There is no reason to continue."
>>
File: seinfeld1.jpg (32KB, 442x480px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld1.jpg
32KB, 442x480px
>>739661508
I'd like to think that if I had millions of dollars, I could find something to do besides kill myself.
>>
>>739661508

You have a very inflated sense of how wealthy pop musicians actually are.

It is nearly impossible to get as rich as the lifestyle you describe without being on the Michael Jackson or Miriah Carrie level.
>>
File: 1486561161234.jpg (40KB, 468x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486561161234.jpg
40KB, 468x456px
>>739662055

I'm a poorfag and if this rich bastards lived my life; they would've been dead a whole lot sooner. They are weak in mind.
>>
>>739662060
>>739662097

This is also true. Creative types are always a bit goofy. The chaos breeds brilliance a lot of time but it wears on them. They also seem very self depricating.
>>
>>739662060
This is spot on, regardless of credibility. You can't escape being human. No matter how much money, power, lust, or love you have...life will always treat you the way you treat the dog down the street.
>>
>>739662235
As a poorfag you have hope. You know your life can get better.
>>
>>739662214
Bullshit. I had 10k in the bank and lived like a king for a few months. I still have 4k left and I could still find shit to do
>>
>>739662235
I guess it's one of those "you don't know until you experience it" situations. Or not. Only someone with no money knows how to save mo' money, ya' dig, cool cat?
>>
>>739661508
Money and fame don't make you happy anon.

It's actually been proven in studies that once you have all your needs met, money does not increase long term happiness or life contentment. That comes from hard work, meaning, and relationships.

I'm 21, I don't have a lot, but I'm incredibly happy with my life. I work really hard at a lot of things to get that deep sense of joy though, including work, my relationship with my gf, schooling, car stuff, and other projects.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492907578225.jpg (24KB, 552x582px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492907578225.jpg
24KB, 552x582px
>>739662389
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>739661927
That strikes deep
>>
>>739661508
>Cobain
>suicide
Bullshit, Courtney, we know it was you.
>>
>>739662601
I agree. I feel like we have more value for the things we don't have as oppose to the things we do. You desire something so bad until you obtain it. Then, at that point, you own it, it's nothing special. That's desire for you. Desire and happiness just don't coincide.
>>
>>739661508
It really doesn't help that many famous people either fall to drug or alcohol addiction, which doesn't help with keeping negative thoughts from bouncing around your skull. Feel bad, drink or take drugs to help, ends up making it worse in the long run.
You bring up that they have so many people around them to make their lives easier. You think they'd have those people if they were famous? You think those assistants, trainers, or chefs would give two shits about them if they weren't famous and didn't have a shit ton of money to pay them with? The entertainment industry is full of vapid parasites ready to latch onto the next big thing, suck them dry, and then cry crocodile tears when something bad happens to the person they were using to pump their own bank accounts and live a lifestyle funded by said money. Family who never cared about you comes out of the woodwork looking for money and support when they could have cared less if you hung yourself poor vs. rich as hell. Fake friends who only want to be groupies in the clubs you visit.
I'd rather be a non-famous person with a few people around me who I know are loyal to me instead of being rich, famous, and constantly followed by people who either think they know the real you from watching two interviews you were in, or don't care to know you at all, just how much money you'd spend on their drinks at a party with other famous people to latch onto.
>>
Because they're ungrateful
>>
>>739662761
were not famous*
>>
one major thing in depression is that you always feel like a worthless piece of shit, whenever someone is nice to you, your f-ed up brain rationalizes how it's actually something else, and not them liking you, they surely must be nice to you cause they are family, or long standing friends, or they want your money, or to fuck you, and what not. Now imagine being a star, everyone takes turns sucking your dick, and even normal people get shattered emotionally from everything around them being fake. A depressed poorfag will still often believe that everyone in their life is just using them, now imagine if you are world famous, and its actually true for the most part.
>>
>>739662781
If they took a moment to thank the lord for what they have they would realise their problems are no greater then anybody else's and they're being stupid. Suicide is stupid. It's silly, people are retarded though, whaddya expect
>>
File: 1493578972634.jpg (46KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
1493578972634.jpg
46KB, 500x467px
>>739662123
>money can't buy happiness

Bullshit! paying off my mortgage, student loans, and cart note would increase my happiness exponentially. Not to mention being able to quit my 50 hr a week job. Trust me, I'd be a happy camper. I would be able to spend more time hanging out with my kids, and doing other things I enjoy more frequently.
>>
I'm sure his life was so rough and terrible. I've been to prison and didn't want to kill myself.
>>
>>739662750
It's also learning to appreciate what you have. Like my girlfriend is far from perfect, but I love her and wouldn't give her up for the world.
Accept what you're given and make the best of it, because there's probably a lot of people worse off than you that wish they had your life.
>>
>>739661508
Well, I can tell you that I try so hard to get so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter. But I put my trust into you.
>>
>>739661508
>i don't understand depression and emotions even though i'm clearly depressed
>autism, the post
>>
I'm sure they're lives were so rough being millionaire rock stars
>>
>>739661508
>Why do famous rich people kill themselves?

The more rich and famous you become, the less you can trust those around you. Chester's best friend committed suicide two months ago. So, it was one less person of a small group of people he could trust.
>>
these are the kinds of kids in high school who were weird to begin with. they did theater, kept to themselves, no friends. Kind of like /b/.

Fast forward many years and many dollars later. They are still the same weaklings they were in high school. They have some skill at music and that's about it.

I don't give a flying fuck what heroin addict loser kids have to say about the world or life. Hence no vocals in my music.
>>
>>739661508
Because money doesn't buy happiness. any sad soul on this earth can be experiencing depression your class,race, or how you were brought up is irrelevant
>>
>>739663036
Well, I am referring to fame and wealth. I still agree with you though. What good is fame and wealth if you have no one around you to appreciate it? Somebody who means something to you (in your case, your girlfriend).
>>
>>739663151
Speak for yourself. Yikes.
>>
>>739663161
>millionaire rock stars

It's just trading one set of problems for a whole nother set when you get famous.

a basically anonymous life is pretty damn good. I would not trade my life for what his was when he was at his most famous.

Famous people get death threats from their fans all the time.
>>
>>739661508
You can see your whole life in front of you, which is nothing but sitting still inside of buildings with people handing you things, or being in your mansion and walking around at night opening and closing your fridge. That's life through the eyes of depression. You are scheduled to go on stage and the only thing you do is drink and smoke in order to feel above the general public and their inhibitions. You feel as a musician a responsiblility to be above the audience, and the way to feel above them is to do drugs and drink until you're blacked out and careless. Imagine your job is to be better than people, so you take shortcuts through inebriation. That's your life's job. It's easy to end it when things feel so bleak.
>>
>>739663255
Who's going to sing at HIS funeral???
>>
Having fun does not equal happiness.
>>
>>739662914
damn this is spot on dude.

i need a drink now holy fuck
>>
>>739662214
>You have a very inflated sense of how wealthy pop musicians actually are
>>739662544
>Bullshit. I had 10k in the bank and lived like a king for a few months. I still have 4k left and I could still find shit to d

Same here. I've traveled a large chunck of the world with little money. In the pass I have worked like a slave for a year or two, and then taken close to a year off to travel.

I do it economically though. By staying in hostels and taking cheap transportation.

Now, imagine if I had a couple of millions in the bank!.. Adios ever having to work again. I would settle in a nice, but poor place (Quintana Roo Mexico, maybe) and live the rest of my days happily ever after.
>>
>>739663161
The sarcasm doesn't help.

There is something very demanding about the creation process of a hit song and singing it live in front of thousands.
>>
>>739663255
And now six children have one less person they can trust
>>
>>739663277
>I don't give a flying fuck what heroin addict loser kids have to say about the world or life
ignorant. everyone has an opinion but that's ignorant, there is much to learn from these folks.

except linkin park, fuck linkin park they always sucked
>>
File: ce816f50966ba7fbc5dabf1a5af4abe4.jpg (165KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ce816f50966ba7fbc5dabf1a5af4abe4.jpg
165KB, 960x1280px
>>739661508
It's just from drug abuse. Don't let other people here bullshit you. Strong drugs makes people do crazy dumb shit. When stars die young 99.999999 percent of the time it was drug related.
>>
>>739661508
fame is a cruel mistress
>>
>>739663840
not really anymore dude. most of these pop boners don't compose or write their own shit. hits these days are written by ten jews from the label and produced by four engineers
>>
>>739661508
>Guys wtf jew have me chasing dollars
>but it's almost like money doesn't buy happiness or something

Everyone's been explaining it since the dawn of written language. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>739663945
this is so retardedly wrong I don't know where to start. cobain was getting clean when he died. chris cornell hadn't done heroin in years. idk about chester but he certainly doesn't look like he has a drug problem. depression creates drug dependencies and suicides, not the other way around.
>>
>>739661508
They don't, they are killed off by their overlords when they are either deemed useless, trouble, or when their true contract expires.
>>
>>739664192
yea but lucky for much shekel pyramid there's a sucker born every minute

keep working hard goys

kek I mean guys
>>
>>739661508
Money can't buy happiness. In fact, winning the lottery usually makes your life worse.

http://time.com/4176128/powerball-jackpot-lottery-winners/
>>
>>739662914
>your f-ed up brain rationalizes how it's actually something else, and not them liking you, they surely must be nice to you cause they are family, or long standing friends, or they want your money, or to fuck you, and what not.

If you are self-aware of your brain's bad reasoning, can't you fight it with logic?
>>
>>739661508

They have a very very small peer group which only adds to their isolation.
>>
>>739664424
I never understood this shit. Its like only retards win the lottery
>>
>>739661981
this
>>
>>739661508
well in the first 2's case, I think they just couldnt deal with the fact that they are past their prime and are largely irrelevant (especially linkin).
They probably are so depressed thinking about the great times they had when they were at their peak and knowing they'll never reach that level again. It was all downhill.
>>
>>739663151

that like, your opinion, man.

Not worrying about money would make me pretty damn happy. I've had pretty bad things happened to me. Lost a house, lost a pretty good job as a result of the bad credit. My life pretty much went to shit in less than a year, and I haven't thought of suicide once.
>>
>>739663277
They appeal to losers because they are losers. Imagine realizing your empire is built on loser high schoolers.
>>
>>739662166
This.
>>
>>739664343
Chris Cornell had a variety of drugs in his system when he died including lorazepam which specifically lists "thoughts of suicide" as a possible side effect.

Looks like a little more than possible now huh?

Cobain was a heron addict and he had been using. He had heroine in his blood when he died.

Read more.
>>
>>739661508
Because no matter how much money you have, you can't buy yourself a spaceship to live on and fly away from this awful species once and for all.

And everything else is only a half-measure.
>>
>>739664430
Yes. I do it all the time.
You tend to go down alot of rabbit holes but if the reasoning is logically sound and you're being rational and not in a psychotic episode then it's hard to ignore logic and easy to fight delusion.
>>
>>739665108
*heroin
>>
>>739664988
I got injured, lost my savings, lost my job, about to go to school to learn a trade. Pain makes you stronger.
>>
>>739662055
Citation needed

You just hear about rich fucks killing themselves more.
A poor guy offing himself doesn't become a topic of discussion
>>
>>739664988
How does bad credit affect a job?
>>
>>739664626
It's mostly only retards playing the lottery.
>>
>>739664430
You'd think so but no. As someone struggling with depression, I personally feel as retarded as the people I used to hate on when I was younger. "Why can't you just get over it faggot?" I'm trying. It's not working.
>>
>>739665189
Please note you must remove emotions from the equation, that's alot harder than it sounds without turning into some fucked up version of yourself and mistakingly making life decisions without emotion or taking emotional context/content into consideration.
>>
>>739661508
>set up a society that revolves around money
>devoid of philosophy
>tell plebs that aggression, self-interest, and the pursuit of material wealth is the meaning of life
>life is a game show with a few winners and a lot of losers
>wonder why the winners aren't happy when they win it all
>they must be defective, surely the game can't be flawed

lol
>>
>>739665264
>Pain makes you stronger
That's a myth, it's actually:
>Pain tells you "continue or kill yourself, faggot".
>>
People of all kinds commit suicide all the time you fucking retard. You just hear about famous people more because they're fucking famous. You can be rich and depressed you tard, it's a mental problem not a result of your fucking finances. Jesus christ learn to use your bastard brain and you won't have to ask stupid questions.
>>
>>739664430
sadly, no. Maybe sometimes, but in a lot of cases, you find yourself saying out loud:"it's illogical, it's not true, it's bullshit, I know it's not true". Add to that heroin (I wasted most of my life with it, it holds weight for other drugs as well, just not as much) and it gets 1000 times worse, as your brain is now also rationalizing why you staying sober is pointless, and should just give in and shoot up. For example, I managed to convince myself that my best friends aren't just using me somehow. BUT if you look at it rationally, not only should it not have been hard, it looks fucking autistic: I was completely broke, in debts, caught up in the H selling buissines, selling things from my apartment, known in my town as an insane bipolar junkie, robbed, stole, lied to my friends (those same friends), lashed out when they wouldn't give me their money, etc, etc. My depressed drug crazed brain STILL put up a savage battle to convince me that they are sticking with me to benefit from it.
>>
>>739664988
good for you bro, that's inspiring. keep fightin the good fight
>>
>>739665368
I can definitely say that this is wrong. Logic and reason are powerful tools against depression, amongst other things.
>>
>>739665108
nuh uh
>>
>>739665108
Ativan or lorazepam is identical to Xanax. The only difference is that Xanax doesn't last as long and is slightly more potent. You probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two in a blind test. Watch out for benzos kids, they will ruin your life, and this is from a constant pot smoker. Don't fuck with benzos.
>>
>>739665108
you are a total fucking pussy if lorazepam makes you want to kill yourself. ESPECIALLY if you managed a heroin habit for years
>>
>be me
>get my dream job in the best company in my field
>best paying company in the country
>nowhere to evolve
>develop depression and hate my job

Feel stuck in life now with a good balance in my bank account. Drugs and alcohol make it worse. Hookers just bore me now. Nothing cheers me up anymore.
>>
File: mhfr-fig3-5-2012.gif (15KB, 654x457px) Image search: [Google]
mhfr-fig3-5-2012.gif
15KB, 654x457px
It's mostly just substance abuse. Suicidal thoughts are a side effect of some meds.
>>
>>739662601
>i'm 21
gonna stop you right there
>>
Because money doesn't bring happiness.
Only a loving, relationship with the Creator does through Jesus Christ.
>>
>>739664175
this.

pop singers are also told what to wear, and how to dance. All their material is pretty much handed to them. They only have to show up. The rest it taken care of.

For example, onetime Beyonce got blamed for coping another singer's music video to a tee. She had no idea who that was, and had never even seen the other person's music video. beyonce was simply doing what her handlers told her to.
>>
>>739663702
>worked like a slave
>for money
>>
>>739665264
I've heard it cited any number of times in economics as well. Similarly, the wealthiest countries never rank at the top of the happiness index, and then there's the diminishing returns aspect of excessive wealth as well.

Sure, it can buy happiness if you're actually poor as fuck, but once your basic needs are met, you cross the threshold of it being valuable in your life. People that never cross that threshold, and still regard their millionth dollar like it's their 10,000th, are a fucking mess, and both economists and therapists have no easy answers for them.

Turns out, no matter how you quantify it, excessive money just doesn't make miserable fuckers happy.
>>
>>739665108
Worse yet, he not only had Ativan in him he also had pain killers.
Nerve Pills and pain pills together will make you nod the fuck out and may kill you
Nerve pills, pain pills and alcohol will cause you to black out mentally while your body keeps having the time of it's life without you.
>>
>>739661508
THEY'RE CLOSET BETAS!!!
>>
>>739665882
True. Get an imaginary friend anon.
>>
>>739665794
This. When you "have it all" you stop having something to strive for. Our minds need goals.
>>
>>739665317
Different anon-
That's a thing that actually happens, as crazy and fucked as it is.
>>
>>739662203
I'd travel the world, stay in nice hotels, eat great food and fuck hot women, I mean, what more does life have to offer?!?
>>
>>739661508
Extremes kill. Doesn't matter what it is.
>>
>>739665794
You should definitely kill yourself. You sound like a colossal prick and a whoremongerer to boot. Make some room for decent people.
>>
>>739665941
buddy go do 10 hours of concrete work for 100 dollars take home and try and tell me you don't feel worked like a slave
>>
>>739664424
>winning the lottery usually makes your life worse.

I have to agree with the other poster. Only idiots win the lottery. I had a small windfall of less than 50k a few years ago, and that money is now close to 90k. No imagine if I have gotten a million......
>>
File: corgi-costume09.jpg (62KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
corgi-costume09.jpg
62KB, 600x414px
>>739665788
Drugs effect people very differently kiddo. When they test drugs every now and then they get less common or rare side effects. Some people have seizures or die, but as long as it's not most of them they make it as fairly safe and then it's out there.

Typically the toxicology test for drugs is when they take a set of rats and the dose they give them kills half or more of the rats, that gives them an idea of what the lethal dose is.

Even with pesticides some people have a bad reaction to them. 999 people could be fine eating it, then 1 person flops over and dies on contact.
>>
>>739665980
>Nerve pills, pain pills and alcohol will cause you to black out mentally while your body keeps having the time of it's life without you.
this is terrifyingly true of even just xanax and alcohol. i can't imagine adding opiates to the mix
>>
>>739661508
You obviously don't understand mental illness

Nice bait
>>
>>739665721
Seconded.
especially if you are prone to depression.

wish Cornell had just stuck with the marijuana after quitting drinking, instead of going legit with psychiatrists and their prescriptions.

also too scared to see what kind of physiological state a couple of sudafed + xanax would cause.
>>
>>739666210
Nope. If you're not rich, it means you're a lazy piece of shit and haven't worked hard enough.

If make six figures it's because I worked harder than you.

...because if I tell myself that, I can still tell myself that it's all fair. Even though everyone has known it isn't since they were 3.
>>
>>739666105
What have you invented, created, or discovered?

Having done any of these is more valuable than anything anyone else can offer you.
>>
>>739665980
I'm curious what chesterfield was on. That will be an interesting toxicology report. What do you put your money on?

I've got a crisp Washington that says it was fentayl.
>>
>>739666329
That's a personal experience story. The night I waked down mainstreet with no clothes and almost broke myself trying to knock over a tree with my shoulder.
I've never mixed my meds like that again.
>>
>>739666485
>the entire ideology of the Republican Party in an nutshell.
>if you're not rich, it's because you're a bad person and deserve to be poor and we should make your life even worse if possible.
>>
>>739666210
>equating 10 dollars an hour to slavery
They used to shove knotted rope up slaves asses so they wouldn't shit themselves from dysentery when they were being sold. They used to work 24/7 for literally no money and were beaten, raped and hanged regularly. Go educate yourself faggot.
>>
>>739666635
Chester. Sorry auto correct is fucking me up today.
>>
>>739663012
At first, sure, winning the lottery be amazing- like the honeymoon period of a coke habit.
Like a drug habit, though, you'll get used to it. It will lose its magic, and constantly giving your brain rewards it didn't earn will finally catch up with you.
Life is suffering. Desire is pain. If you don't have to work for anything, you're kind of missing out.
>>
>>739666205
Only because a angry fat nerd told me so online.
>>
>>739666635
I wouldn't be shocked if he actually did it only based on depression.
Was he on fent?
>>
>>739666726
And those slaves were even better off than Native Murrican slaves, who were just considered disposable and often sold to their worst enemies to be worked to death on their own farms, or for straight up execution.
>>
>>739665361
Yup. It's often referred to as a stupidity tax, or a tax on sucking at math
>>
>>739666723
But that's true, if you are born to a poor family, you are a bad person. The poor are more likely to be criminals, therefore being poor is a mortal sin, according to all white men in suits who never had to struggle twice in their entire lives.
>>
>>739661508
Finally, a thread with substance. :-)
>>
>>739661508
They're not that rich and realize society is a retarded mash of bird brain monkey idiots. They think their music is subpar at best, along with most music and they think their fans are idiots.
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 1293x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1293x619px
>>739661508
I have a theory
>>
>>739666036
You're playing your part flawlessly\
>>
>>739666880
It probably wasn't fent because fent usually kills people by itself rather than giving them suicidal thoughts. Here's an excerpt from an article about him.

"Bennington said that at one point he was smoking crack and using crystal meth, explaining: "I was on 11 hits of acid a day. I dropped so much acid I'm surprised I can still speak! I'd smoke a bunch of crack, do a bit of meth and just sit there and freak out. Then I'd smoke opium to come down. I weighed 110 pounds. My mom said I looked like I stepped out of Auschwitz. So I used pot to get off drugs."
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/linkin-parks-chester-bennington-recalls-days-of-drug-abuse.html#fmDIUQdVH8h0glgm.99
>>
>>739665317

the finance/business industry is pretty strict about personal credit. Imagine hiring a personal accountant who has 4 bankruptcies to his name. Not good. Or an investment banker who is in the RED by a long shot.
>>
>>739661508
They don't kill themselves, someone is murdering them.
>>
>>739667459
Yeah except all of that should be personal private information. Corporations have more rights than individuals and we're all cucked and worse off because of it.
>>
>>739667554
See
>>739667300
>>
>>739666726
>implying the only use of the term slave refers to the transatlantic slave trade

not the anon you were replying to, but the expression 'wage slave' has been around for a long time. as has the expression 'working like a slave', 'slaving away' etc. it might be hyperbolic but that's the fun of language - you don't have to take everything literally (unless you're fucking autistic).

plus, slavery is ongoing, especially in africa and asia. recounting the experiences of centuries old slaves, acting like slavery began and ended with the transatlantic slave trade, is ignorant. slavery predates your country (presuming it's the united states), and stretches all the way to the modern day. check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Slavery_Index
>>
>>739667300
I maded this and just posteded it in an different thread.
This is not your theory is what i'm saying.
>>
>>739661508

Things, money, servants, ritzy hotels don't make one happy.

Peace of mind, comfort, and a sense of accomplishment make one happy.

Chester apparently had a fucked up life. The kind of shit that stays with you, makes you want to get out of your own head and pretend it was never a thing. Getting out of your head with, say, drugs or whatever doesn't bring you peace of mind, though. It just brings you to a place where the shit doesn't matter for a while. Then you sober up and that shit is still there stinking up your brain. The more you try to just shove it into a corner and ignore it, the worse it gets.

This plays out in the brain as chronic chemical imbalance. The more you bounce between fixating on and ignoring the shit, the more out of whack becomes your chemistry. The more fucked your chemistry, the more difficult it is to break the habit (yes, pun) of fixating/ignoring. This exact cycle killed one of my parents (I like to believe it was an accident, but who knows).

You have to face your demons. Come to grips with whatever haunts you. Accept that it happened, accept that it IS STILL painful even decades later. When you accept it, you can come to be at peace with it. That is how you drag yourself out of a suicidal spiral and prevent faggots from asking on /b/ why people fucking kill themselves.
>>
>>739661981

pretty much this. You poorfags don't realise how lucky you got it by being poor.

You have a hurdle/obstacle to overcome. you have someone or something to hate for your lack of happiness. But you don't realise how valuable that actually is. When you're rich and/or famous, you've got all the success including women, money, fame, friends, everything but then you wonder why you're still unhappy. Got nothing left to blame.

This is why rich people don't care about money. only poor people care about money. I'm not rich but i'm very comfortable. I dont care about money.
>>
>>739661508
these fuckers probably just listened to their own shit music and realized they should kill themself for it.
>>
>>739662235
I think the same way anon I just don't get it.My father killed himself in front of me when I was 10,He had gotten into a bad accident 2 yrs prior to the incident and was paralyzed from the waist down.He was all fucked up when he killed himself at 30 yrs old.I don't blame him for what he did because he had a legit reason to off himself.He dealt with very bad pain had a beautiful wife he couldn't satisfy that had to work at a strip club to support him and his kids.he asked for the sawed off shotgun and bullets so I went ad got it for him next thing I know his siter is wrestling with him for the gun because he's screaming that nobidy loves him and he's a fucking burden.I used to have to change his diapers and he would just cry like hell the whole time.Anyway my aunt judy couldn't get the gun from him and it went off blowing a hole in the front door.It almost took her head smooth the fuck off,so she ran I'm sitting there watching through the door and he puts another bullet in the sawed off 20 gauge then puts it to his chest and then shoots himself right there.It blew him out of the wheelchair onto the floor.I ran over to him and was crying and freaking the fuck out badly just started shaking him trying to get him up but I knew that was it,He had a huge hole in his chest and part of his neck was all mangled up from the pellets.He was just gurgling for about 2 minutes or so but his eyes were open and he was trying to say something to me but I couldn't understand him because all the blood coming out of his mouth.There was fucking blood everywhere.Then his eyes closed and the gurgling stopped and I freaked out even more broke my hand on the wall I punched it so hard I was pissed that I gave him the gun and blamed myself for the longest time about this and have been diagnosed with PTSD ever since..To this day I get startled when I hear loud noises and shit.
>>
File: 1469677421182.jpg (141KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1469677421182.jpg
141KB, 500x647px
>>739667741
Welcome to 4 chan. You're gonna get bananaed so hard.
>>
>>739666105
>>739662203

poorfags detected.

when it's easy to get, you don't appreciate it anymore.

do you still enjoy singing the alphabet? do you still being able to do your 4 times tables?

no. because they're so fucking simple and easy for you they no longer present a challenge. Think about what you really like in life. then think again about how easy it is to achieve it. Chances are, you either thought of something very difficult to achieve. or you thought of your family/friends.

and that's what epicurus discovered two thousand years ago - a good life is friends and family. that's it. And everyone has it. Problem is when you get rich, sometimes you don't know who your real friends are. and money can be very destructive in families.
>>
>>739667978
dude. you sound like you've become so numb.
>>
>>739666916
Yeah, for all the bitching African Americans do, it's easy to forget, there's always someone worse off, and black ppl had/have it pretty fucking good compared to the natives.

I mean, black people don't still live in concentration camps they were put in, after centuries of being barred from education or employment & shit. Black ppl are mostly integrated, pursuing college, filling corporate jobs, running companies, and living like they're white. A lot of the tribes are centuries away from being able to raise a generation of kids not totally fucked up by all the cultural chaos that still goes on to this day.

The situation's not helped that they're always run by very conservative elder councils that don't like hasty changes. Blacks have no unified cultures guiding them, and are free to develop on their own paths.

My town is sandwiched between two tribes Reservations, and it's a whole different reality than the one the rest of the US operates in.
>>
>>739661508
Why do famous white* people kill themselves is the correct question.

The answer is because they're big babies.
>>
That Chester cunt should have killed himself way before Linkin Park
>>
>>739668279
Epicurus was the missed fork in the road humanity fucked up and marched by on its way to endless millennia of war and strife.

What a sad fucking moment in human history, for everyone that came after it.
>>
>>739668359
You mean why do famous white* men* kill themselves.
>>
>>739668542
Hey, sometimes we also kill a lot of other people on our way out. Give credit where credit is due.
>>
>>739668542
You mean why do famous white * American* men* kill themselves.
>>
>>739668627
You'd be great on def jam.
>>
>>739668627
Muslims deserve far more credit for that.
>>
>>739668066
I'm not actually upset and it's nice in a way to see something I made getting reposted.
Kinda like the time I put together the picture of the beheaded guy looking around at different things.
>>
>>739667855
lol you don't know dick about shit asshole
>>
>>739662235
True. The toughest bastards I know are broke living in a shithole country. Selling drugs to survive
>>
I recommend the poem Richard Cory, it describes what you're asking
>>
>>739665794
Time to give back anon
>>
>>739668919
>ill switch these 2 words around and sound unique and quirky

Fuck you people, this is a pet peeve of mine idk why it bugs me so much.
>>
>>739669121
>here's the poem for the fags too lazy to search it up
Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
We people on the pavement looked at him:
He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
And he was always human when he talked;
But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
"Good-morning," and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich—yes, richer than a king—
And admirably schooled in every grace:
In fine, we thought that he was everything
To make us wish that we were in his place.

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
Went home and put a bullet through his head.
>>
>>739668730
Muslims can take credit for their own body count.
>>
>>739661508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js6-PcptDoE&t=6s

words from the dude himself
>>
>>739662601
>I'm 21
I stopped right there
>>
>>739668713
Is that still going on?
Or are you 50, hanging out on a board for stoned teenagers on a Friday night...
>>
>>739668919

you're a poor idiot.

even in ancient greece they knew that poor people couldn't be philosphers because you don't realise you already have everything that makes you happy. You're ignorant. dumb. You constantly think that life we be better "only if you had X, Y or Z". Only the people who have got X Y and Z know that life doesn't get better. It sometimes gets worse.
>>
>>739669301

kek.

anon please, he's a precious snowflake whose opinion matters.
>>
>>739669283
Who is this?
>>
>>739669349
I wish I was 50, and I wish def jam wasn't still a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bAf66ARnT0
>>
>>739669382
Most philosophers were poor as fuck, whether starting out, or ending up that way.

The entire idea of an ascetic life is one of poverty, and one generally only pursued by philosophers and monks.

Were you born yesterday or what.
>>
File: Passed-out-party-002.jpg (71KB, 710x533px) Image search: [Google]
Passed-out-party-002.jpg
71KB, 710x533px
>>739666329
>Nerve pills, pain pills and alcohol will cause you to black out mentally while your body keeps having the time of it's life without you

that was one hell of a party
>>
I blame niggers
>>
>>739669686
>the greatest crime ever was committed on black people

How the fuck you figure that, jamal, when there are still black people around today?

Goddamn bigger victim complex than the jews
>>
>>739667855
Donald Trump, yeah right.
>>
>>739669745
>were you born yesterday or what.

Are you asking a question? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>739661508
because money doesnt buy happiness...
>>
>>739661508
They either have previous horrible experiences and mental problems.

Or have sold their soul and have no way out of their contracts with the record companies
>>
File: Republican Jesus.jpg (107KB, 960x665px) Image search: [Google]
Republican Jesus.jpg
107KB, 960x665px
>>739666485
>>739666723
>>739667201
>>
>>739669906
>victim complex

Yeah I'm pretty sure the carthaginians, and about a thousand other murdered societies would have a thing or two to say about that. Or all the pagans all over Europe that were slaughtered as witches and heathens in the conversion to judo-christian culture.
>>
Depression and lack of desire to live
>>
https://youtu.be/o9mJ82x_l-E
>>
>>739661508
OP, the money helps for sure. To a point. Other anons have worded this far better than I ever could. All I can say about Chester is the man got diddled as a lad. Thus came drugs, thus came a deep, irretrievably dark sadness and inability to overcome that struggle. Typical /b/ro-bashing aside, the man had demons. Rip mate.
>>
>>739661508
Being that rich and famous creates a lot of distance from the people around you. You have employees, tons of rabid fans, some people you work with that are pretty cool, but very few friends. Everyone has some opinion of you before you meet. It's gotta be rough.
>>
>>739669349

>a board for stoned teenagers

Fuck you faggot

You are what's wrong with /b/
>>
>>739669745

poor by choice. at least in ancient greek times.
>>
Pressure
>>
File: 1500459108629.jpg (80KB, 624x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500459108629.jpg
80KB, 624x640px
>>739670131
>I'm pretty sure the carthaginians

One of the worst examples you could have brought up. Right before the Carthaginians were conquered Hannibal was trying to conquer Rome and engaged in war fare.

Taking a historical event and falsely spinning it then parlaying it into a shitty point of why religion is bad, please kill yourself.
>>
>>739669349
This board was originally meant for outcasts and the deranged. It was never talked about or shared. If you came to /b/ you deleted your search history afterwards.

Now it is a fucking shitshow, filled with new fags like you.
Fuck off.
>>
>>739661508
If you had all that and you still weren't happy wouldn't you just kill yourself?
The only reason we don't kill ourselves is because we think there's something better than what we have now.
>>
>>739669906
IDK why they decided to pump up the SJW bullshit instead of just bringing funny comics on stage.

Either way I'd fuck that Zaynab bitch.
>>
>>739668279
>>739667855
could you send me 20 dollars? in my country that's a fortune
>>
>>739670294
>faggot
Yeah and you're not.
>>
>>739668025
I hate that this happened to you this way. Your father could have ordered you out of the house so you didn't have to see. the fucker only thought of himself.
>>
>>739661508
Johnny Depp killed himself???
>>
>>739668310
>and black ppl had/have it pretty fucking good compared to the natives.

Why don't natives simply move to a major city? They are US citizens who can move freely within the country. I've seen successful illegal aliens who don't speak the language and don't have proper documentation. Some own homes and business in the US.
>>
File: GettyImages-488022302.jpg (395KB, 1000x635px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-488022302.jpg
395KB, 1000x635px
>>739670238
That's true, it's very sad. That being said, maybe part of the reason he was so good was because he grew up with objects like this pointed at his face.
>>
>>739670448
The carthigians getting sacked (yeah everyone's heard of the punic wars, thanks) had nothing to do with a point about religion you retard.

Fucks sake if you're going to form an argument you could at least bother reading what you're responding to.
>>
>>739670742
Some of them do. They just fucking leave, assimilate, and don't come back, bc when they come back it's always fucking ugly. Hard to leave your family and everyone you know, when you know there's no returning.
>>
>>739670770
The context of the thread and the ending of post lead to me believe I smelled some Atheist witch craft.

Either way, shit point with the Carthaginians.
>>
>>739670530

i could. very easily. But you know what i've found in life? Everytime i help people, they always end up just fucking it up. Everytime i lend a hand, the person just wants more. and more. Everytime i've gone out on a limb, the person doesn't repay the favour. or ends up in the same fucking spot.

Everyone just wants a free and easy ride in life. no one wants to work hard and add value by suffering for what they want. I've learned that the problem for people is that they need to stop looking outside for their solutions. They need to look in themselves.

So no. go fuck yourself. stop looking for handouts. stop being lazy. Work hard and start improving your own lot. That's the only way your life is goign to get better.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>739667300

I think this it, you solved the mystery.
>>
>>739667201
>>739666723
>>739666485
I'm proud of you /b/olsheviks . End the dictatorship of the rich , equality is the most fundamental human virtue.
>>
>>739668066

hahaha,, love this pic. So true. and it's even worse when buzzfeed and yahoo paid writers steal other peoples creative work and ideas. fucking leches!
>>
Boo fucking hoo. I'm millionaire rock star I want to die
>>
>>739667855
>You poorfags don't realise how lucky you got it by being poor.

Then throw everything you have away and fight for those things you mentioned
>>
>>739670938
Not really. The carthigians city leadership got into a pissing match with Rome, and since Carthage was a functioning trade empire, and Rome attitude was that there could be only one great power (exactly what US foreign policy is based on), Rome was btfo repeatedly by Hannibal but played them in the end and won the war. But then arrived on shore and killed every last man woman and child in the entire fucking city and demolished the fucking buildings and burned all the docks and ships and anything left over, then salted the earth so nothing would ever grow there again. Pretty sure the carthigians suffered a worse fate than African Americans, who are still around today.

I'm so glad I could fucking spoonfeed this to you one thought at a time so you could comprehend it.

Anything else you need read to you in soft dulcet tones?
>>
File: Batman & Pony.gif (832KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Batman & Pony.gif
832KB, 300x168px
>>739670471
>outcasts and the deranged
uh, no

it was a place to talk about/ post anime & crap like that

That's what Mootiekins wanted.
>>
File: 1424583447996.jpg (65KB, 460x547px) Image search: [Google]
1424583447996.jpg
65KB, 460x547px
>>739671349
Here's another unrelated gem.
>>
He killed himself because all the niggers aren't dead yet
>>
>>739671640
Well Rome didn't even recover than attack, Skippio Africanus was in Africa when Hannibal was in Rome, took advantage of the shortage of troops and began an attack.

Not so much a victim, as much as a fair act in war.

By your logic the Persians are poor victims because of Alexander, same with any other conquered groups.

I'm sorry to upset you Anon, I was just saying that forced slavery of peoples not engaged in war is a bit worse than destruction as a result of war between two nations,
>>
>>739671780
You should really evaluate this post and try to think of how you can be less corny and edgy.
>>
>>739661842
>chemical inbalance
you mean bad parenting
>>
>>739672053
Are you a nigger
>>
>>739672384
Are you going to come up with something more original?

No, no is the answer.
>>
>>739671988
So you're saying, that to survive, and have your childrens children become numerous and successful, is worse than getting your entire family butchered and your entire civilization burned to the ground.

Ok cool.

And your take on the final days of Carthage is a little lacking. Convincing them to disarm and move the city as part of the reparations, and then when unarmed, slaughter them like pigs, and all the rest, is hard to defend as an ethically "fair act of war". Successful, but, unethical as fuck.
>>
>>739671988
Alexander was underated. He was a driving force behind real civilization. It was only after the founding of alexandria and the growth of his legacy that culture exploded. Soon after they discovered pi and refined mathmatics. The library was built in his name.
>>
File: 1478107267969.jpg (417KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478107267969.jpg
417KB, 1600x1200px
>>739668025
sorry to hear that anon. it must be tough to overcome such a trauma.
>>
>>739670746

-snickers-
>>
>>739672651
Seems fair when Carthage would have done the same, or so it seemed. I'm a Rome stan, so I might be bias.

Also, slavery is probably the worst thing to happen in the history of the werl.

The evolution of slavery, to colonialism, and then de jur discrimination is worse than one war, and one conquering of a civilization.
>>
File: Nirvana_Kurt_Cobain.jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nirvana_Kurt_Cobain.jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
>>739661508

Cobain killed himself because he was attacked by literal dark forces, "demons" that wanted to destroy him and did.

Seattle is a very very fucked up place and you'd have to live there for a time to understand how it could affect one's mind and body in positive and negative ways.
>>
>>739672912
The Hellenistic period was prosperous, but I think it was more of an after effect than an express goal of Alexander.

His love for war seemed to be his only driving force.

Even so his practice of assimilation and integration did help in interconnecting societies and spreading Greek values.
>>
>>739661508
& for the record,
Chris Cornell didn't kill himself

he OD'd on his med & that drove him to it.

>read report
>hung himself
>found dead on the floor
>???
>
>>
Chester killed himself because he no longer has Cornell's dick to suck anymore
>>
>>739661508
Money and fame do not equal happiness.
>>
linking park returd leader was fucked as child and now suicide ?
haha what a returd , normal human enjoy the anus rape
>>
>>739661927
go fuck yer mother
>>
>>739661508
well... i have a theory... pretty much these folks needed attention their whole life, getting noticed was main goal...then it worked in whatever avenue that worked for them...once that feeling/situation stalled, said 'rich famous' ppl were in unfamiliar territory and probably had no 'close' friends, (no longer the ones they grew up with) and only the enablers/yes folks they dealt with as they were rising up... push comes to shove, no one to turn to, lonely demons take over, and poof.... just sayin'
>>
At least chester can rest in peace. He no longer has to get fistfucked deep by shinoda
>>
File: aNKeoyG_460s.jpg (29KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
aNKeoyG_460s.jpg
29KB, 460x288px
>>
>>739668025
That really sucks anon, he should have just ordered a Pizza. Did he at least leave you a credit card to max out or a chill remix tape?

RIP
>>
Because having money doesn't make you strong.
>>
>>739668025
That's sad, I wish your dad was around long enough to teach you how to indent.

Jesus Christ man, I can barely read that block of text.
>>
>>739674471
Fawking deep maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
>>
because sadness and aids
>>
>>739662097
>mediocre artists like Chester

You'll be remembered for being a useless cunt
>>
>>739674669
Even better, he won't be remembered at all.
*poof* he's gone.
>>
>>739674669
Their latest album is garbage. I'd kill myself if I ever made the horseshit they did with Stormzy.
>>
if i was rich and bored with life i'd kill someone else for fun, not myself
>>
>>739672092
>being this retarded
>>
File: 43f3f34.jpg (196KB, 979x679px) Image search: [Google]
43f3f34.jpg
196KB, 979x679px
I own a small shack near by. I have zero debt, and I hunt and fish every week. I rarely travel anywhere. For me it's a downgrade. And I don't have much money, but I'm happy as hell. I can't understand this rich people killing themselves. They must be broken inside.
>>
>>739661508
Because all of those things obviously don't make a person happy
>>
>>739664192
>money doesn't buy happiness

I hate this stupid fucking meme
>>
File: file.png (118KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
118KB, 220x326px
>>739675085
>>
>>739675618
What if you were ugly af, old as shit, an autistic lardass and you knew that nobody would even be your friend/sleep with you if you weren't rich and people only pretend to bear your presence because they all want a piece of your fortune? I'd be pretty unhappy.
>>
>>739661508
The 2nd one was a faggot who was salty no one liked his new music. The 3rd on was killed...
>>
>>739675618
You're a retard.
>>
File: crisp.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
crisp.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>739661508
>I don't take the "money can't buy happiness" phrase seriously, the post
>>
>>739676241
Sick fucking meimei
>>
>>739675816
So the fuck what. Get in your Lamborghini and drive somewhere Jesus Christ talk about first world problems
>>739675945
Fuck you too
>>
>>739676479
That only stays amusing the first hundred times. Fuck do you think you know about feeling fulfilled? you're a 17yr old fucking summerfag
>>
>>739661508
Spoken like a 13 year old. Your brain isn't developed enough to understand
>>
>>739661508
Lately news says there's a murder investigation since he was about to expose someone for child sex trafficking.
>>
>>739676658
This. Faggot kids need to gtfo 4chan seriously you faggots ruin everything and you don't even realize it until you grow up and think back on what a little annoying faggot you were and cringe. By then it's too late the damage is done so just kys now and spare yourselves and us grown men the pain.
>>
>>739676651
This. Anybody older than 25 knows that money can't buy happiness and anybody under 25 that doesn't hold that opinion need not apply.

Life isn't about materials it's always going to come down to relationships and connections. Humans haven't evolved past this yet and likely never will because it separates us.
>>
youre all a bunch of crybabys
>>
>>739673000
if they would have done the same, they wouldn't have tried to appease the romans so many times
>>
>>739661842
all of this is correct
>>
>>739668025
Fuck, I can't bring myself to imagine that experience
I'm so sorry man. I hope you've found solace in knowing that its all in your past and, if anything, the pain has made you mentally stronger.. more than most people can imagine
>>
>>739662060
Are you Bon Scotts son?
>>
>>739663012
"things I enjoy" thats the point you fucking mongoloid people who are depressed dont enjoy anything and the fact you cant understand that is ridiculous given that everyone goes through depressive phased throughout their life
>>
>>739668025
>shotgun
>bullet

So he killed himself 2 years ago?
>>
>>739662055
You tard. For every celebrity suicide, there'll be thousands more.

Just because we ALWAYS hear about celebrities who die, doesn't make them the only people in the world
>>
>>739661508
entitlement/victim glorification
hopefully the SJeWs will pick up on the trend
>>
>>739663012
I think what everybodys misconception here is money can't buy happiness, but in reality, the quote should go something like this

Money doesn't prevent sadness
>>
>>739667300
is that the same dog?
>>
>>739670955
what industry are you in?
>>
>>739663304
Idiot
>>
>>739663554
Congratulations on writing the single most retarded thing to come out of /b/
>>
>>739681190

He/She is right on the money. How do you not see the difference between the two?
>>
File: 1500575511298.jpg (9KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500575511298.jpg
9KB, 201x200px
>>739681190
I'm having fun, this is fun.
>>
>>739665794
Get a hobby or help your community.
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.