[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somehow you are elected president of the United States in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 33

File: us-presidential-seal.jpg (372KB, 1024x1004px) Image search: [Google]
us-presidential-seal.jpg
372KB, 1024x1004px
Somehow you are elected president of the United States in 2020. What do?
>>
File: Last words.jpg (95KB, 619x499px) Image search: [Google]
Last words.jpg
95KB, 619x499px
>>
nuke california
>>
Resign immediately!
>>
Probably piss off the people who actually run the country and get end up assassinated like kennedy
>>
Get gay married to my VP so we get the liberal support, and so we can't testify against each other.
>>
>>739344435
It's all about preventive care to lower the money we're already spending on uninsured and unemployed and the drug addicted etc.

1. Single-payer health care with guaranteed benchmarks to be met (e.g. wait times for surgery) and an opt-out option for those who want 'premium' health care.
2. No free college, but interest-free loans only for education towards industries that are in demand. No funding for bullshit like arts or music degrees etc.
3. Expansion in mental health funding.
4. Legalization of marijuana and other soft drugs. After that is done, doubling down on illegal drug trade for those who don't want to purchase the legal route. If this proves to be a success then expansion to hard drugs for those over 18 with appropriate medical supervision.
5. While most of the above will actually be cost-neutral due to savings from preventive care, reallocation of defense spending to make up the difference will prevent any increase in tax rates.
>>
>>739344435

1) pardon all criminal niggers that are in prison
2) require them to move to california
3) pardon all criminal whites that are in prison
4) require them to move to west virginia
5) ????
6) profit
>>
Ban gay marriage, nuke north Korea/china and mexico
>>
>>739344435
Fight with Congress for 4-8 years and get nothing done legislatively. Get replaced with a globalist hell bent on ridding Americans of freedoms so liberal can force their intolerant "tolerance" down people's throats for another 4-8 years. Wash, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>739345413
Try as I might I cant see any flaws in your plan.

What about the mexigans though? Do Asians eevn commit crime?
>>
Completely fuck the U.S. political system
>Blow up the senate and house
>Kill the Supreme Court judges
>Appoint puppets
Then I begin my reign of terror
>Lower the age of consent
>Make the legal term for transgender "futanari"
>Order the shutdown of reddit, tumblr, and Facebook
>Force India to poo in loo or face nukes.
>Outlaw Islam entirely
>>
>>739345690
Someone would just set up a new facebook and call it something else.
>>
>>739344435
Declare war on the MSM.
>>
>>739344435
Make organ donation opt-out.
>>
>>739345413
Almost 1/3 of the prison population is Hispanic/Latino retard
>>
>>739344435
Kill all fags Jews niggers and spics, then kill all white people and rule over my desert wasteland
>>
>>739345814
Not op but out of all the things that could be changed and said you picked facebook?
>>
Feed all the crops Brawno
>>
>replace everyone in government with puppets
>somehow win over military
>remove term limit
>lower age of consent
>legalize all drugs
>outlaw Islam
>outlaw Judaism
>close the border
>order shutdown of tumblr, feminist frequency, facebook, and snapchat
>outlaw feminism
>>
>>739344435
Exterminate the idiots
>>
make weed and prostitution legal first and then deal with real problems
>>
File: flynn.jpg (81KB, 716x655px) Image search: [Google]
flynn.jpg
81KB, 716x655px
>>739344435
jail trump's whole kremlin klan

LOCK EM ALL UP BOIS!
>>
Do my best to undo all of the damage Trump and his cronies have done to the government, get our state department functional again, try to put in place protections to keep this kind of thing from happening again. Then I'd cut our extremely over-inflated defense budget and use that money on domestic programs. I'd also attempt to crack down on lobbying (bribery) and try to root out what corruption I could.
>>
legalize marihuana, cocaine, mdma

dismantle the pharmaceutical industry, kill off the old folks early,

offer incentives for unhappy/stupid blacks to resettle in liberia, be chill about it, spin it so I look like a hero of the niggers. make it so enticing at first glance stupid nigs will line up. maybe take a loss but profit in the long run. fuck around on the plane and yacht the next three years as I'll already go down as the most successful president ever elected.
>>
>>739346650
>No more welfare
>No more WIC
>no more food stamps
>no more hand outs
>all laws must now be only 2 pages long maximum and all statements must be directly related to the title of the bill.
>do my best to get lobbying and bribery out of government
>term limits on every level of government office
Make those bastards go back to the world tney create.
>>
>ban the senate
>ban congress
>ban liberals
>ban Jews
>ban Muslims
>deport Mexicans
>deport Blacks
>ban racemixing
>Heil Hitler
>>
I'm Canadian but I can help

Good and free healthcare
Good college and education loans
Legalization of weed and other soft drugs for recreational use
Stopping illegal drug trade through tor
Net neutrality is a go
Telling all of the ISPs to go fuck themselves and follow the rules
Ask Microsoft, Apple, Google, our NSA, and more to go fuck themselves and stop tracking people
A lot of jobs
More opportunities
Investing into renewable energy sources
Stopping North Korea and coming to a compromise or the reunification of Korea
Opening relations with countries that we've stopped relating with
Investing on science and technology to head into the future
Allowing more in depth media (being like the UK where fuck can be said after 7 or 8)
Stop extremism
Increase security
Become the world's best country

Although this would most likely never happen
Also bring this to Canada also
>>
>>739347695
Canadians all have opinions that seem entirely derived from Reddit.

I bet you think your ideas are fresh and interesting don't you?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497394090434.jpg (14KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497394090434.jpg
14KB, 482x395px
>>739344885
This.
>>
File: nuke-em.jpg (51KB, 553x369px) Image search: [Google]
nuke-em.jpg
51KB, 553x369px
>>739344435

> reinstate global net neutrality;
> provide lavish federal funding to restore 4chan.org to its former preeminence;
> apologise to North Korea, Israel, and the UK, on account of them having been nuked by the three previous presidents respectively;
> pardon/release all three former presidents (since Obama) from penitentuary;
> have them shot for treason, by a military firing squad;
> Nuke Japan (once) & Germany (thrice), on account of it not having been done properly during WWII;
>>
>>739344435
Begin the systematic shutdown of the Federal government.
>>
>>739347695
>Good and free healthcare

Oxymoron.
>>
Close the borders
Set martial law
Give most of the budget to electronic mass surveillance and police forces
Set up death penalty for any crime
Send prisoners in bioreactors to power the country
>>
>>739344435
make cp and loli legal across the board
>>
>>739346247
It's got electrolytes
>>
>>739348732
And after being elected for a 2nd term, once everything "calmed down":

Outlaw drug usage
Outlaw religion
Neuter all handicapped people
Neuter all people with IQ under 100
Fund genetic engineering firms

That should fast forward human progress.
>>
>>739345136
This is probably the smartest answer in the thread. Numerous holders of the office have said their time was the most challenging/straining part of their lives. Aside from that, that a recluse like myself would be designated the US President, would get most everyone thinking another backhanded deal went on to make it happen.

Considering that this is /b/, however, I'll play along for amusement's sake.
>Drastically revise the electoral college, if not get rid of it altogether
>Proverbially fuck full-time lobbyists in the ass with cholla cacti
>Better yet, revise lobbying laws so that they don't breathe down our necks in DC
>Do SOMETHING to better balance the federal budget
>Set up an inter-agency public works program in which college graduates can work off their debts
>Ramp up ESL funding and scholarship incentives to get more teachers out of the immigrant contingency
>Divide California into at least two states, maybe more so long as these and Puerto Rico still establish an even amount of senate seats
>Annex Puerto Rico on the condition that it's practically a prison state
>Mass-transfer convicts to Puerto Rico
>BEEF UP security and military presence 'cause our veterans need work somewhere nice
>Covertly carry out human experimentation with emphasis on life-sentence convicts
>Sell/publish resulting products and findings to allies and domestic markets for federal money
>Utilize the best findings to make terrorist organizations and rogue states shit their pants
It's a start.
>>
Take away all white male's right to vote and own property.
>>
>>739349413
so Obama 2.0, the final chapter
>>
Fire all police, only allow military vets who have seen action under the rank of battalion Commander fill positions, change govt to republic where all citizens are given a phone to receive text about current state of union on Sundays and urgent votes at any given time with 2 day vote wait. Non voters deported as non American. Hang all past judges and Senate and any govt official Making over 100000 on and off the books. Imprison all people with wealth over 50 million as traitors to the union. Disband states government and replace with institutions that hear complaints all day like broken sewer or cracked road. Hang all state government for misrepresenting population and treason. Cops where body cams at all times. Drones watch streets at all time reporting crime. Drone can only be used as video evidence if caught in the act. No welfare, u will be oven a job based on intelligence, and desire for particular sector, 140 IQ planes= design and flight iq70 fuel plane.
Animals protected[excluding invasive] and give free range. New job for tards and environmentalist to heard animals out of City. Farms built vertically , power beamed [tethered] from solar satellite . Ocean water filtered through induced rains . All resistance put down as traitors to global unity. Hold world ransom to unify or die in nuclear rain. Add all country's to state. Switzerland earth Capitol. Finally move on as people an not white trash nigger spics chinks and every other lower form of human filth that hold back society. Have over abundance of food and water force move to other planets do to breeding. Genetically modify tree to grow substantially in salt water with out rotting. Becomes new ecosystem of large ocean trees that filter planets. There's more but u kids are lost
>>
>>739344435
demilitarize the police and stop extrajudicial forfeiture
secondary goal of legalizing pot and prostitution and then tax the fuck out of them
>>
>>739349991
I like the second paragraph. We just might be able to make it all work, even if not in eight years.
I'd recommend you proverbially beat the shit out of lobbyists, as opposed to killing a vast majority of the country's politicians, to get a more organic American government. That, and decide where you'd deport non-Americans. Foreign governments have to legally consent to that.

I assume we'll have at least ISIS under our thumb by the time 2020 comes around, so I'm not so concerned about them and the countries they've tried to annex. We've smeared enough bullshit on them to smell for a few centuries.
>>
There not under our thumb, the world is run by rich people fighting to be the richest. Like any mob it's convincing people under you to put there faith in you for reasons they can't explain besides harm to them selves like a new religion to put down people. Trust if they wanted is go it would be done. Thwy found sadam in a hole, a fucking hole before drones and advanced cell tracking. They committed crimes against humanity and should be dealt with as such, not bickering in a room and taking recess from there fucking job like grade school kids
>>
File: IMG_0595.png (293KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0595.png
293KB, 720x405px
>>
>>739344435
Deport everyone that has over 5 million dollars with no LEO or MIL experience or isn't involved with creating defense assets for those jobs.
Raise a huge tax for foreigners that run businesses or own land on American soil while not living there with a valid address, not just a PO box but like a real residence. If the fees don't get paid stuff gets sold off at auction.
>>
>>739344885
And new England
>>
Democracy = I'm to lazy and stupid to think for my self, rebublic requires your action. Now 3
100bc no cell phones and 9 larger city's and outer towns communication though horse, ok I see relevance. Today where u can get an email, letter in the mail or text in a day or minute democracy makes no sense it's why politicians glorify it and put down any other institutions. If people saw that they were paid to do nothing but bitch they would look quite stupid. I actually thank trump,now America and the world will see the flaws of democracy. That u put all your eggs into a broken basket that someone else is holding. For fuck sales people actually believe the purge is a better alternative or gladiator games is a better alternative. They would rather be drones being entertained than worry about the big issues and now that govt officials have fallen into that lazy slump it's affected society as a whole. No political parties, just people with problems who need to talk it out and resolve them, house divided and what not speech
>>
I devastate all white countries with nuclear weapons.
>>
>>739351551
Yeah, ISIS isn't under our thumb YET.
The effort to kill them off is an international effort, with a bunch of military forces on their asses, but I think I get what you're saying. Warmongers always get the most out of shit like this, because they're smart enough to stretch their market as much as possible and get away with it. My pessimism leans on it not happening by 2020 because of this, but I can hope.
>>
>>739351750
In lesser words that our leadership
>>
>>739344435
End war immediately
>>
Move all conservatives to Texas and build a wall around it to make them feel safe. Thus allowing normal people to actually _be_ safe.
>>
Absolutely nothing because the president is nothing more than a figurehead.
>>
>>739344435
bring 1950s tax's back.
tax the ever loving SHIT out of every business that exported our jobs,
go after tax havens and jail everyone using them
start putting bankers in jail going back to '08
>>
File: i_like_you.gif (486KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
i_like_you.gif
486KB, 350x197px
>>739352223
>>
>>739352514
(You)
>>
>>739352350
It's a business u think thoes warmongers have factories for guns, they buy them somewhere. U think these piss poor sand people steal enough to buy these weapons. They are politically funded idiots who sometimes get lost in there own bullshit and then. We seal team 6 them
>>
So much shit I couldn't remember and if I could I'd have to be dictator to do it because itll take YEARS
>>
>>739344435
>decide one day to actually nuke north Korea
>the bombs start flying
>kek softly from the presidential bunker as the dust settles for the next few million years
>>
>>739344435
Instantly executive order transgenders, pedophiles, and bronies be put to death on national television.

The population will protest, yet only verbally. They will watch and accept it.
If you're over 200 pounds and not an athlete, you will be given 1 year to lose weight or die.
>>
>>739352574
go back as far as 8 yrs and hang every treasonous bastard with a (R) next to his name, McConnell being first, will even through in Wasserman. and if i dont run out of rope, will hang most of FOXnews personalities
>>
Think of it this way you worried about is and the planet is dying and we are over populating. While killing off our food sources. And science hasn't cured cancer, but I have a shiny thin phone. Went to the moon in the 60s but rockets haven't advance much since. We are so distracted [purposefully] that we will never accomplish living another 50 years . But your worried about who's gonna win *your country here* has talent. Literally religion was the first major way to control the masses with fear, fear of God and hell, then WW2 unbalanced the world when there was no enemy to fight we exaggerated communism. Then we one that and exaggerated terrorism {which we invented in two sense of the phrase}
>>
>>739352582
Why buy weapons when a company you own (at least the majority of stocks) can make them? Is that not a more efficient way to get money out of war?
>>739352559
Good luck getting away with the last part. Even if everyone else in the government would allow you to make an ex-post-facto law with that much discrimination and severity, the Army of the 1% is a lot more potent than you think.
>>
It's like there's a bet that we can be distracted untill a certain time period that if we don't leave someone wins a bet and get to rape earth
>>
File: 1376181842309.gif (2MB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1376181842309.gif
2MB, 200x149px
>>739353333
GODDAMN
AM I GONNA WRECK MYSELF?
>>
>>739344435
>Pull military funding from Middle East.
>Remove our overseas bases.
>Tell the rest of the world to police their own seas
>Scrap the shitty foreign policy that's making the world our enemies and bankrupting us
>Divert 1% of that money to healthcare and everyone's covered.
>Divert 1% of that money and we build space stations in orbit and on mars
>Divert 1% of that money and we have full nuclear powered country
>Send the rest of that money back to the fucking taxpayers, who will spend it, on shit sold by big companies, where the money will trickle back up to the wealthy elite.
>Public executions for violent crimes for a period of one year.
>Weed and booze are legal as long as you're employed, otherwise you're sent to Mexico.
>Water supply is treated for a period of 18 months with a vaccine. Some react harshly and die off.
>18 months later, a supervirus spreads all over the world and kills off 90% of the global population.
>We roll the southern border down to Panama Canal, making the newly emptied landmass of Mexico our 51st State.
>Mexico is razed and replaced with vacation homes
>Same goes for Cuba and Puerto Rico
>We send a robot army to locate and kill any warm blooded life forms larger than a desert fox in the Middle East.
>Whatever is left of the Chinese and Russian populations can just fucking cool it.
>Scrap Anti-Nuc Testing Ban, solely to develop nuclear powered engines for interstellar space travel.
>Launch niggers into the sun
>jk, launch bacterium and a robotic fertility clinic to seed Alpha Centauri
>IRS registry will match people with a job they actually want to be employed doing.
>no more national inefficiency due to the accountant stuck in a sales job over here and a salesperson stuck in an accounting job over there.
>We build Sealab 2020 and it rocks
>We build monumental architecture out of rock and it lasts ten thousand years
>We have the best national parks and everyone gets 8 weeks vacation per year to visit them like Italy
>>
>>739353333
>Good luck getting away with the last part. Even if everyone else in the government would allow you to make an ex-post-facto law with that much discrimination and severity, the Army of the 1% is a lot more potent than you think.
just saying, you know, if i was in GOD mode and was given extreme executive power mandated from the masses
>>
>>739353333
Your still stuck on the picture as if it's acceptable, he'll have u Trump tards don't even have the morals the Republican party stood for and the ever deteriorating morals of Democrats. Like how the hell has it not hit any of you to read about the common lines of religion and just draw conclusions on your own. God now I hope the human race ends at least the shit stain won't spread farther into the universe. And one day a civilization will find out records and laugh at how basic it was to advance but greed and cowardice and out right ignorance killed us
>>
>>739353733
Do u know how bucket power works? It's a big fucking steam engine, that's it. That's the "genius" behind nuclear power heat water and spin turbines with steam. It's not only dangerous but ineffective, that y I chose solar. Also all these long rants are me. But wow y'all are fucking tarded. Like idiocracy is our future but there's no man from the past to save us. Just our inevitable death to brawndo the thirst mutilator
>>
>>739353822
>deteriorating morals

Nigger, you may be too dense to understand the words you're saying, but ethics change over time. Always have. If you can't keep up, it's not morals deteriorating, its you.
>>
>>739354135
So ethics will change if I kill u it's ok, right? It's normal now. Oh cop killed a kid? It's cool that happens. Of millionaires Joe's money just to say they have it and don't really distribute it. Oh it's cool ethics changed, stupid fuck
>>
>>739354135
>but ethics change over time. Always have
well THAT is prolly the dumbest thing ive read this month, grats drumpftard
>>
>>739354094
You don't know what I know about nuc, or you wouldn't be saying that stupid shit.

I worked for a company that grows the crystals that go in your beloved solar cells. Look into that process before you go off half-cocked again.

Then have a look at the radioactive waste generated by a modern (not early model) reactor, and compare to every other form of power generation. Welcome to nuclear.
>>
>>739354135
I'm hell I'll go as far to say your the nigger in McDonald's chewing gwith your mouth open looking like the jackass[ that means donkey kids ,now keep up with me kids] you are
>>
>>739354359
Nuclear potential is capping off, solar hasn't nearly reached full potential, check your fact dip shit
>>
>>739354268
>>739354356
I get that they don't bother teaching you retards history anymore, but, open any fucking book written a century ago, and have a look at what passed for morals, and realize there are people alive today that were alive in that time. Go back 500 years. Go back 1000 years. Go back 2300 years. Ethics change drastically and constantly.

The phrase rose colored glasses applies. You're wearing them if you're romancing the past.
>>
File: 1439147929235.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
1439147929235.gif
2MB, 300x176px
>>739353778
You gotta remember you're not the only guy chosen by the masses to govern. Even though you'd be the face and spearhead of the country, you're only part of one of the government's three parts. Some of the others will get on your ass about passing an ex-post-facto law like that, and incite your impeachment because of it, or worse.
>>739353822
I don't accept the interplay between US-based weapons manufacturers and American military involvement, I just know it's been happening and feel powerless as I am to do anything to change it.
>>739353733
GODDAMN
I think I wanna vote for this guy.
>>
Get a 6 year olds with severe adhd let him decided everything
>>
>>739344435
An hero. On live TV. After proclaiming the aliens are real or something.
>>
>>739354564
So your denying that the earliest great thinkers who focused on math and social problems where sitting thinking no the Earth is flat kill all who disbelieve. No they said get a load of this fuck and went along there day
>>
>>739345423
your a hard faggot
>>
>>739354564
wtf are you blathering about? who the fuk is talking about 1000 yrs ago you fukwit
>>
>>739354564
Also u ever heard of rule by divinity, that means king set the morals even if people didn't like them, thus the Jews left the valley of Kings for the holy land.
>>
>>739354823
Thaaaank you. I'll still logically prove him wrong to make him cry at night tho. So says the rambling rock
>>
>>739354521
Not only are you incorrect about everything you've said so far, you have no idea how old our reactor designs are and how long its been since we built one or put any money into one not for weaponization purposes. Then feel fucking stupid for having shot your retarded mouth off.

We don't innovate in nuclear. Over 92 percent of the nuclear budget every year, goes to weaponization, not energy production. Even the shitty old 1950s reactors we do have, which should all have been torn down long ago and replaced by newer designs, are still by far the most efficient, clean, and safe form of energy production there is. You can not like it all you want, idgaf, eventually the math will win out and the numbers will force the hand.
>>
>>739355024
Go ahead, "logically" prove me wrong, and show that ethics remain static and unchanging in the world, and that your whining about them changing is not a result of them changing, but a result of them changing.

You fucking numpty.
>>
>Sneeks hookers,faggots and drugs into the white house
> Appearing on press meetings and talk shows heavily under the influence of drugs and alkohol, talking jibberish
> Gettin Rubio carried by force in helicopter to the white house just to kick him in the nuts
>>
And not to bash religion [ not eastern Chink religion {if u can even call it that more like a guideline of ethics}but Western abrahamic] they started ok but then some greedy prick got behind the wheel the Trump's of there time and fucked it all up and that's what has caused all the divide in abrahamic religion. What there's like 50 Christan denominations and like three buhda sects, toaizm and confusicism. But guess what they all have in common, don't hurt me I won't hurt u. Leave my shit alone. I'll help u if I can. Thanks for the help that u can give. Like I said your all retarded, except like 3 people in this thread
>>
>>739355225
I didn't say they did I said that's the problem. God this is why where all dying.
>>
>>739353733
I...

hm. you know, it's funny that one clearly stoned /btard can jokingly put more good ideas forward than an entire politician does in their entire career.
>>
Push the button.
>>
>>739348938
>Neuter all people with IQ under 100

You'll be first in line for the neutering.
>>
File: giphy.gif (494KB, 489x197px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
494KB, 489x197px
>>739353123
>>
>>739344435
legalize all drugs and prostitution, let VP do all the work while I slam dope and bang hookers. also, I'll launch missles at NK every couple weeks just to piss off Lil kimmy
>>
>>739355225
Ethics
moral principles that govern a person's behavior or the conducting of an activity.
This the creation of religions and debity as what Kings thought where morally right untill mass religion and eastern religion spread farther causing Kings to adapt to these simple codes of non violence. Then they twist it and say" vell maybe a little violence is ok" and everything goes to hell.
>>
>>739344435
nuke kanye.
nuke best korea.
start a shooting war with chyna.
make emma watson be my gf.
>>
File: Well..._We're_Waiting.png (104KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Well..._We're_Waiting.png
104KB, 300x200px
>>739355225
>>
>>739355740
So they change or they do not?
Choose, homosexual.
>>
>>739355853
They don't. If i know it's wrong to kill and do it anyways ethics haven't changed my inability to follow them has
>>
>>739355816
Why not just strap Kanye to a nuke you'd send to Best Korea?
Otherwise, I wouldn't vote for you.
>>
>>739344435
Abolish government.
>>
>>739355927
Incorrect answer. Go back to Philosophy 101, and try not to be so fucking stupid this time.
>>
>>739355950
No you need some governing body to direct niggers like mister ethics changed up there. Like trump modern presidential, to many dumb fucks to not have minor government
>>
>>739356010
nice argument
>>
>>739344435
Bribe everyone in the cabinet so much money that they would agree with me on everything.

Then I would make nothing illegal and change the constitution to make me the dictator until I die.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457603386863.jpg (90KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457603386863.jpg
90KB, 720x720px
Sell illegal shit, make it harder for other people to do the same. Say I'm libertarian and I wanna legalize marijuana but kick everyone off medicare. I'd at least kick government employees off healthcare too. Then start trying to get in good with Egypt so we can discover ancient human technology to help all mankind. But I'd keep selling bad shit. Just help everyone out as good cover.
>>
>>739355816
nuke israel and iran simultaneously

two for the price of one
plus it's literally the only option since doing either or will trigger greater armageddon.
>>
>>739346415
churchfag detected
>>
>>739356109
Uhhhhh your fucking stupid, just bribe the military like every other dictator the last 500 years. The ranking rock
>>
>>739356079
That wasn't an argument.
And neither was yours.
>>
>>739356186
No, because I will make sure I don't overthrow anyone.

I won't be like the norm.

I will be the worst and most original dictator yet.

And I will run this country into the ground.
>>
Bridge the gap/ dismantle the two party system.
>>
>>739349138
All this, and
>Level out the playing field for agricultural workers
>Send convicts with smaller sentences out to sea to collect plastic debris
>Utilize plastic debris to make homeless shelters in eminent domain
>>
>>739356193
That I told u ethics don't change. That's like Christ<if he exist> came back and was like "oh tranny's, I can get into that femme penis"
>>
>>739356281
Trump beat u to it
>>
>>739356130
>>
>>739356193
Or budah
"Uhhhh these fucking Hindus Wang soon, get my rifle will u. Time to adapt to the world around me rather than change it for the better
>>
>>739356518
>>739356284 is post-actively included.
>>
Nuke Washington DC while Congress is in full session.
> it's the only way to be sure
>>
>>739356611
They keep one member of the cabinet in abunker just for that reason
>>
>>739356309
Most of the plastic debris in the oceans is microscopic particles
>>
File: wut.gif (996KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
996KB, 500x255px
>>
>>739356662
Cabinet members aren't members of Congress.
>>
>>739354712

You know a lot of the earliest great thinkers were little boy fuckers. That shits gay nigga
>>
>>739345971
...and that's where the dirtbags should stay. No pardon for you, Senior Dirtbag.
>>
I can prove to u right now terrorism is fake. Bleach and ammonia. Both cost a dollar, mixed together make mustard gas, there using all this money on things that blow up and take 6 people rather than pull a Japan and kill a train station jam packed or a government building. Hell one guy in back seat mixing bottles guy in front Rams car into building mustard gas all over. But nooooooo, Muhammed wants an ied or other bull shit improvised devise
>>
File: ocean-map.jpg (673KB, 2244x1385px) Image search: [Google]
ocean-map.jpg
673KB, 2244x1385px
>>739356701
Considering shit like this exists, the convicts will have plenty to harvest.
>>
>>739356889

Terrorism is more about the terror than murder. Bombs are scary, they leave a mental impact. Mustard gas just dosent have the same lasting scare factor i would assume. Dictators have used nerve gas and shit on theor own people and you rarely ever hear about it.
>>
>>739344435
Turn the entire Middle East into a giant sheet of glass via muh nuclears. Then have global roaming death squads that are authorised to liquidate any Muslim they find. That should deal with Islamic fundamentalism once and for all. Then if some other group of cunts wants to step up, do the same to them.

Of course this isn't terrorism; it's 'Muricanism.
>>
>>739356955
No, they won't. Even in the Great Pacific Garbage patches, the concentration of plastics is about 1 kg per square kilometer.

People picture it as they great Sargasso Sea made up of plastics bags and rings. It's not. It's slightly higher concentrations of tiny plastics particles. The convicts will have to be in finishing trawlers with incredibly fine nets, which will cause horrendous damage to the ecology because it will sweep up all life.
>>
>>739356779
Because thoes of them that reject religion turned to deep science dedication or hedonism. Why make the world a better place when it always turns to shit, might as well enjoy myself. That's called greed and they where also not thinking that way. But this is also 2000 + years ago, we have history so we can look at and be like" wow that was fucking stupid, let's not do that again" but we do and it's pathetic. It's not nature to preserve yourself . Animals have been seen coexisting with huge predators like the bird that cleans alligators teeth, and the remarkable instances when a dog saves a deer like last week. It's what your told to believe, what moral and good ethics taught at the base of religions are about
>>
>>739356889
What do you mean by terrorism being fake?
It's the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
The US just happened to compile and constantly update an international list of groups that do and outright encourage this.
>>
>>739357078
The sarin attack on the Tokyo subway in 1995 scared a lot of people.
>>
>>739357078
U know y u don't hear about it, there all dead from the gas

If a building in england got gasses and all there family had to call and find out what happened they would surely know, instead there running people over
>>
>>739357183
>Quickly look up Great Pacific garbage patch on Wikipedia
Alright, my idea isn't that sound after all.
>>
>>739357325
So we always know who they are and where they might be but never catch them, how strange
>>
>>739346564

You would think by now if there was prof it would have been found. But keep digging yourself and other russia tin foil hatters deeper man.
>>
>>739344435
What do I do?

Well... assuming every one of my ideas will pass through.

Fix immigration.

Block Refugees

Lower drinking age to 18

MarryWannaz is legal everywhere

Hell make all drugs legal, you kill yourself with them it's on you.

Split California and the Usa, cuz fuck those assholes.

Add Death Penalty for choMos

Put clinton in prison.

Make Obamacare less shit. But keep the basic affordable health care, yet improve it a bit.

Make it where those on the Terrorist watch lists aren't alowed on planes... cuz for some reasons they are allowed on planes sometimes.

Get rid of the TSA, because studies show they are absolutely useless.

Nuke NK to a flattland, then sell it to south Korea for money.

Add a bigger group of the police that will take out the illegals. Not kill them, but basically give them a tracker or something, if the tracker gets broken, they get deported, if they overstay they are deported. If they run from deportation, it's life in prison.

I saw some guy say Neuter the cripples... I kinda say yea, for retards make them sterile.

Add funds to stem cells.

Add funds to education.

Tax Cigarettes higher since they raise healthcare costs for both smokers and nonsmokers.

Add the need for a better gun training course, and 2 week waiting period to get a gun, but make it cheap, and then give them a license. This basically just stops impulse buys to murder cunts.

Maybe a few more things but can't think of them now
>>
As for slave labor, clothing is there best form of rehabilitation, sewing by hand to be specific. And if they stab each other with needles, fuckem
>>
>>739357513
America only does something about a terrorist organization that deliberately acts against its interests, as it should.
>>
> Get the pope sniped just for gags
> Give Israel restraining order
> buy sibir off Putin just to send over all priest and lawyers to pick ice with rubber-hammers
> Employ capitalists and bankers as public toilet cleaners
< Give irish free beer
>Sell Michigan to Canada
>>
>>739357580
Russia's not the problem it's like he blaintly wants to be fired. He acts like a cowboy not a champion of the people. A Billy the kid instead of a Whyte errp
>>
>>739344435
Cut defense budget in half, give 50% of that to public education/college scholarships/research, 30% free healthcare, 20% NASA. Make America Great for Once
>>
>>739357453
To be fair, it's a really common misconception.
>>
>>739357756
Yet champions as police of the world and vows to end terrorism. But in a tiny box on the left ..... Only if it interferes with revenue
>>
> The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
Good enough for Shakespear, it's good enough for me.
>>
>>739357825
I think schools are taking enough money lol
>>
>>739357759
There's another fucking problem the pope, he literally has access to history and documents nobody else will get to see and is supposedly rigged to be destroyed if anyone attempted to liberate the said documents and artifacts. For all we know Jesus is a Hindu who tracked by boat up the red sea. Catholicism need to be stopped. That old fuck eating with gold while tricking poor all-around the globe to donate. Mother fucker needs a job. The rambling rock
>>
>>739358047
The money would be to improve public schools and pay for college tuitions. Not directly giving money away to universities.
>>
>>739358047
They'd find a way to spend it. Presumably, by multiplying the number of "educators" (i.e. administrators who push papers, not teachers) again. Because fuck no, they won't spend the money on classrooms.
>>
>>739357906
>vows to end terrorism
Bush Jr. said that. Committing terrorism is a horrible facet of human nature, but we won't be able to change that over the course of eight years.
Also, why should we give more of a shit about foreign politics than we already do?
>>739357606
I'm totally down for the second half of your list, and a few of everything else you've written.
>>
>>739358214
> every university in the country immediately jacks up their tuition
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Well I'll leave all you dumb fucks with with a feels for old be where we debated and tells like change ethic fag got there ass handed to them because he couldn't troll properly. Trolls win over logic because it's illogical and u can fight the illogical with logic. He just so stuffed with his dad's cum he probably for got how to troll, goodnight from Cali, the rambling rock 2020
>>
>>739358361
G'night, you crazy geologic bastard.
>>
>>739358303
U can change it , don't get involved, when they land in America we push back and repremand the country for hosting and not strictly enforcing anti terrorism activity. Assuming America isn't the center of funding for all the world's terrorist. Or " freedom fighters"
rambling rock
>>
>>739344435
Extend the trump wall to include california
>>
>>739358533
PS we can talk about space flight tomorrow if someone starts the thread and I'm not beating the monster down below
Rambling rock
>>
>>739358322
You can easily stomp that with an executive order. I'd be president, wouldn't I?
>>
>>739358573
I'm with you. See >>739357756
>>
>>739344435
>What do?
Face the same gridlock Obama and Trump experienced and do nothing but harp to the public about the 1% owning the entire government until they assassinated me.

As Trump should be doing now.
>>
I call them pebbles
>>
>>739358712
Yeah, but you'd be playing whack-a-mole for a bit
>>
>>739346929
Good luck with that. Will never happen.
>>
>>739358897
Some of those are potentially feasible, like term limits. Difficult, though.
>>
>>739358804
Turning the USA into the most technologicaly/culturally etc advanced country, years ahead of every other is pretty fucking worth it I think. You could even eventually make war obsolete with a li'l luck.
>>
>>739349991
>Fire all police, only allow military vets who have seen action under the rank of battalion Commander fill positions,
You do know that your pool of law enforcement would be retardedly low, right? Like, Maybe 100 cops per state. Probably less.
>>
>>739358762
>Be a billionaire
>Get into a public office
>Talk shit about other billionaires bribing coworkers
I appreciate any public worker who's critical of himself. Trump is not such a public worker.
>>
>declare giant national park is now Anonland
>build wall around Anonland
>move to Anonland
>kill anyone who opposes this plan
>>
>>739359019
Yeah, getting Congress to vote against their interests isn't really going to happen. We would like it to, but not going to happen.
>>
File: 1478227311936.gif (954KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478227311936.gif
954KB, 400x225px
>>739359117
Fan-fucking-tastic, but you gotta make sure you end up with private land in said national park so that the next president can't just boot you out.
>>
>>739359021
I think that's a little too utopian. We already have issues with significant portions of our population not really being suited for advanced education, and we still have a diminishing but real need for various forms of labor and blue collar work (which is often highly skilled, but more in the trade sense than in the liberal education sense). Among many other issues.

Basic research is good, and improving classrooms is good. But the special interests care more about teacher pensions and subsidies, so it's an uphill fight.
>>
>>739359078
Trump is trailer trash compared to the 1% and he didn't take their money to get elected as pretty much every other fake ass politician has in the last 20ish years.

Point taken though, fox in the hen house.
>>
>>739359212
Limiting Congressional terms would require a constitutional amendment, anyway. And while it's never happened, there's a method that bypasses Congress -- if 2/3rds of the state legislatures invoke a Constitutional Convention.
>>
>>739359037
Yeah, who better to train recruits than harden soldiers, obviously harden cops training hasn't helped . Not to say there aren't crazy soldiers out there but an eval could handle that or they can be at boot camp training all over again untill deemed unfit for service
>>
>>739359478
All solved in my eval by IQ and basic desire of what u want to be in life, read my long ramble
>>
>>739359858
What are you even trying to say? You want Battalion Commanders to train law enforcement?

> but an eval could handle that
Law enforcement already has a mental evaluation, and every cop with a badge has passed it.
>>
>Brings Gene Wilder back to life
>Hosts huge party for him in white house
> Give him medals for his achievements in movies
> Takes him on world tour with hookers and pills
>Finds out that he is a mean drunk
>Puts him back to sleep
>>
>>739359478
Low IQ can work trades. They will have a selection of what's avalible, don't know what u want? They we choose but u will work
>>
>>739360006
It's not part of the reply chain, so you must have posted it separately.
>>
>>739360033
But thoes cops that wanted to be in the army didn't make it know why, couldn't pass that one eval, anyone above battalion has lost touch with ground troops, there infatuated with there rank
>>
>>739360275
>But thoes cops that wanted to be in the army didn't make it know why, couldn't pass that one eval,
There is no mental eval to get in the Army. There are some medical tests, to make sure you won't die in basic training, and that's it.
>>
>>739360033
Combat experience of charging a home you know has rebels pointing guns at you takes guts and planning, being a cop and encircling a house untill swat does that doesn't, most cops sign up thinking it's an easy ride untill there put under pressure. Army training does there best to show u how to handle said situations, now I'm not saying point a gun at checkpoints or facism, there the line of British police duty without a gun, but Switzerland training of knowing when to use one and how
>>
>>739360555
And they do if you have prior history of mental illness
>>
>>739360555
And for snipers I believe
>>
>>739344885
you do realize California is the biggest place of industry in the nation your First Act would prove yourself retarded
>>
>>739360229
See my rabble here >>739360044
>>
>>739360612
What you are suggesting is giving military training to a police force, yet also attempting to say not fascism.

>>739360843
People with a history of mental illness usually get weeded out at the recruiters office, and often times, medical history is disclosed voluntarily, so they might not even know.

>>739360887
Sniper school is only available AFTER basic training and AIT, and after you have been at your unit for a while.
>>
>>739361049
Are you saying you like cowboys with guns kicking your door in, or army knocking then kicking
>>
>>739344435
Immediately push to replace every senator and install terms on all future senators. Make inside trading illegal within government officials and finally, any senator/president must maintain a website that is constantly updated on specifically who donates, especially corporations and any share holders. Must be people names behind each company including parent companies.
>>
>>739361049
Facism is a military control police force but with freedom granted by the govt to do all in there power to keep the peace what we would call a state of emergency. So yes I want them trained not to shoot my barking dog or family over a cop who hasn't touched his gun in 3 years on the force and only does touches his gun when he puts the belt on
>>
>>739361139
>army knocking then kicking
The army doesn't knock. They kick the door open, and anyone inside with a gun is dead. Period. Shit, half the time they kick the door open, and throw a grenade in. Makes breaching the house that much easier. Hard to get killed in the fatal funnel if everyone on the other side of it is dead.
>>
>>739361026
Gene Wilder?
>>
>>739344435
Kick out the spics and niggers, even the mixed fags
>>
>>739361049
You never hear on the news" and another Afghan child was shot today by us forces because he ran to close to the humvee
>>
>Nuke UK/Dubai/
>Have Blizzard employees executed and all of their games shut down forever.
>Form an alliance with Russia
>Immigrants will be treated like slaves until they help build things for free for a few months
>Kill North Korean Leader kim jung fuk
>Keep troops out of foreign lands were we don't need to be involved in
>Legalize Gladiatorials where you can kill another opponent for glory
>Have Scientists produce anti-nuke technology
>>
>>739361391
Lol worng one it's up there cntrl find ecosystem
>>
>Put mentally ill and poor people in middleclass and wealthy neighborhoods
>Give mentally ill right to bear arms
>White flighters will be shot immediately
> Give a couple of dollars to animal shelters
>>
File: Master Puppeteer.jpg (101KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Master Puppeteer.jpg
101KB, 1200x630px
>>739344435
make Trump my vicepresident and order him to get rid of Jared
>>
>>739361359
Ok so u apply grenade with stun, solved and they are trained to walk in formation oneclears the door and watches the rear while other enter . And there are civilians in there even if one has a gun they dont mow them all down, this isn't ww2 and even then they had the common sense not to kill everyone in the house
>>
>>739361481
Yeah, and that's not due to mental instability, that is due to suicide vests. And for the record, how many times has that happened? Believe it or not, the military has this thing called ROE: Rules of Engagement. Oftentimes, the ROE is to not shoot at anyone until you get shot at first, or until given the order to. That means that there will be times people, with weapons out in the open, will walk right up to you, and you can't do anything about it. And most of the time, you don't want to, because they are friendly. But if that was a cop here in the states, that dude with the gun on his back would get shot about 100 times.
>>
>>739361487
this.
>>
>>739361830
>And there are civilians in there even if one has a gun they dont mow them all down, this isn't ww2 and even then they had the common sense not to kill everyone in the house
If the military is kicking in your door, yes, they are killing every single person with a gun in their hand.
>>
>>739361842
I didn't say it was I say it was do to good training and being prepared for pressure , read my post faggot don't twist my words they are right there, the only meantal ones are the ones who didn't make it past basic and resorted to being a cop. God y'all are letting a rock rape your logic<if u can call It the>
>>
>>739361391
lol
>>
File: msy.gif (870KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
msy.gif
870KB, 300x210px
>>739361338
You are pleasantly thorough.
>>
>>739361975
>read my post faggot
I'm trying, but the way you put thoughts to text needs to be translated into readable English. And you say "the only meantal ones are the ones who didn't make it past basic and resorted to being a cop". Okay, and when they are doing their police academy, a mental evaluation is a standard thing. They ALL do it, period. So if they were "meantal", that would be found out.
>>
>>739361457
I assume you're gonna put together a committee for ancestry research. Otherwise, you'd probably miss a bunch of them.
I wouldn't vote for you either way.
>>
>>739360949
they don't care. Place them in a rural area in conservative America and see how much they like it. And yet they call liberals intolerant
>>
>>739362186
Did u ever consider that in a job that needs body's maybe the test is easy? And as for reading homes when a soldier comes under fire and needs cover in a building they don't go and kill all the civilians in it and the hold the fort, they asses who it's a threat.
>>
>>739344435
Undo everything Trump has done. Then let a bunch of immigrants in for a while to piss off the Trump supporters
>>
>>739361391
GENE WILDER
E
N
E

W
I
L
D
E
R
>>
>>739344885
>nuke california

nothing of value would be lost just winy libtards and illegals
>>
File: jail6shareblue.jpg (64KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
jail6shareblue.jpg
64KB, 700x700px
>>739357580
Are you stupid? l0l

Dirty Don Jr leaked the emails on his twitter about the "russian plan to help the trump campaign" .. it just gets redder from here

haven't you been following this???????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>739362403
California is the reason the U.S. isn't a third world country. Intolerant cuckservative
>>
>>739362287

liberals are tolerant as long as you share their ideals (intolerant of all other ideals) and fit nicely into their stereotypical (racist) molds .
>>
>>739362186
https://forum.officer.com/forum/local-discussion-groups/u-s-states/california/109293-passing-the-police-psych-examination

12-03-2008, 09:08 AM
The Psych exam is the only thing I never failed and probably the one thing I should have.

I tested with so many agencies I eventually established a system that allowed me to take it in half the time. Since every answer is likely a no;

Someone is trying to poison me

I like to eat flesh

and so on

Rather than sit there going

no
no
no
let me think, uh no
God no
Oh my God, no
Then about every tenth question
well I guess yes (To the forest ranger question for example)

Then you only mark the yes. Be sure when you mark the yes answers you are marking the correct questions which saves you from the main problem of getting off track and skipping a question. The main benefit is its way quicker. Once you mark the yes, you just fill in the answers between them with no's.

Every time I did this the secretary would ask me if I was asking for a break, I would say "No I am done, "then she would say "No, you have to do both tests" and I would say "Yes I know." I turned a 4-hour ordeal into a 2-hour ordeal
>>
>>739362588
so are conservatives
>>
>>739362583

how that? In reality we would be better of if you fucks just slid off into the sea...

seriously no joke
>>
>>739362628
Conservatives have trigger points (like abortion), but are generally more willing to live and let live.
>>
File: 1500381031659.jpg (24KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
1500381031659.jpg
24KB, 377x325px
>>739362186
I actually came back to fight another retard, God your dragging me into the dirt with u
>>
>>739362310
I didn't say they killed civilians retard. I said they killed anyone with a gun in their hands. Door gets kicked in, they yell "Drop the weapon", and you don't do it that instant, you are getting shot. And they will make sure you get shot until you die. Let me ask you a question: Are you getting your military information first hand, i.e. were you enlisted, or (as if we couldn't already tell) are you getting it from documentaries and shit?
>>
>>739362583

Nah, I live here and I agree it's a shithole that needs to get decimated. Most people who have the mindset of 'omg cali is the best' have never been outside of the state or are thirteen. Fuck this place.
>>
I would (whatever the executive equivalent of Overturning is) Citizens United vs the FEC.
Corporations no longer people.
In one fell swoop, the American political system would be in shambles. The stock market would be in its biggest state of turmoil since fucking Madoff. Politicians would be accountable to their constituency again.
Corporate Personhood was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>739362764
U said they kill everyone in the room, its right there, y u lying Craig. U aintz got to lie Craig. Stupid nigger
>>
>>739362628

what ever you say there mean while we accept all your side assaults blacks, Latinos, gays, etc

also shit tons of fake hate crimes
>>
>>739362690
> nuke California
nuff said
>>
>>739362774
lol i've been outside the state several times. What city you live in
>>
>>739362750
meanwhile millions of primarily minatory children and killed each year, its incredibly racist
>>
>>739361359
>>739362764
See
>>
File: joker15.png (374KB, 607x443px) Image search: [Google]
joker15.png
374KB, 607x443px
>>739362764
>>
>>739346990
you should learn what the word deport means first
>>
>>739344435

if only we could make it legal to kill all democrats and liberals... fucking globalist anti American scum
>>
>>739344435
Abolish the IRS, the Federal Department of Education, and the Federal Reserve. Ask Congress to pass a constitutional amendment putting America back on the gold standard and permanently banning the central banks. Stop droning and start withdrawing US troops.
>>
File: 1496930388332.jpg (58KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496930388332.jpg
58KB, 600x500px
>>739363049
Swing and a miss, troll done got you nigga
>>
>>739363090
gosh, conservatives are so tolerant!
>>
>>739362916
>They kick the door open, and anyone inside with a gun is dead.
>with a gun

And if you are talking about the grenade comment, that is when they know that there are combatants inside. How fucking retarded are you?
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Ok I legit need to sleep, gonna rub another one and see y'all tomorrow and honestly look at my rambles and if you can poke a whole I'll read it in the morning abused your stupid illogical bubble, it's for your own good. Your learning
Rambling rock
>>
>>739362907
What's a minatory child? Some kind of human-bull hybrid?
>>
>>739363242
Because combats wouldn't have there kid or wife in there home, not to say they won't pick up there husbands\fathers gun but for that split second they shoot the guy with the guys while the civilians get down, God your dumb, like dumb and dumberer 2 dumb
>>
>>739344435

Publicy execute all the special interest psychopath types like Rodger Stone, George Soros, etc,.

Destroy cirizens united and require each party to fund political campaigns 100% off of taxes, increase taxes for those who dont vote.

Trade war with China and military war with N.Korea and maybe Turkey.

Mandatory federal opinion poll to determine what americans care about, and hold public votes on them (abortion, gun control, LGBT rights)

100% green energy economy initatives out of the ass. Also put government officials who deny climate change on trial for corruption.

Purge the DOJ and turn it into the most extreme corruption fighting force in the country, and fund the fuck out of it.

Ban police unions but up their pay.

I could go on...
>>
>>739344435
Either lead the world in complete demilitarization, or start a nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>739363569
#2! #2!
>>
>>739363442
You are a god damn retard. I tell you how the military operates in a MOUT environment, and all you can do is "Well, but what about this?", and keep bringing up hypothetical bullshit. Units have SOPs that they use in different situations. If they think civilians could be on the other side, no grenade. If they have intel no civs are inside, they still might not use a grenade. It is all situation dependent, but apparently you are too fucking stupid to understand all of that. And since you are too stupid to understand that, it's CLEAR AS FUCK you were never in the military, and you are getting all of your information second and third hand. So why don't you fuck off back to some other topic you actually know something about.
>>
>>739363569
>>739363642
I agree with Holocaust, wee need guns for recreation and to shoot stupid people like me throw a Fernandez in a room up there
>>
>>739362764
Shut your trap lard-ass
>>
>>739344435
drugs, all day, and fuck everyone i met
>>
>>739344435
BUMP
>>
>>739363714
So them being trained in the situation for civilians has no Merritt of them being good cops for that training , you act as if the training isn't there at all and it is and they use it. And that makes them better cops than what we have. It so simple and your trying all I can to resist basic facts
1. They have the training
2. They use the training in combat Sims and on the ground

Cops don't train like they do and they don't get out into that pressure unless on the seat team. Wow your another lvl of stupid , what's next gonna post"alternative facts" like reasoning with a child who play call of duty but he's caught in his bull shit lie and just sticks to it, you will make a fine Republican one day
>>
>>739363862
Thaaaaankyou
Rambling rock, I really want to beat my meat and I have to fight this stupidity
>>
>>739363714
In your own words situation dependant they are trained for the situation which make them better cops, your literally tripping over your own words
>>
Ok time to beat my meat I'll be back in 8 hours to call who ever on there bull shit if the thread survives he'll call me out tomorrow and I'll call anyone on there bullshit logic. If I fail <I won't> then I learn something. Unlike retards one and 2 ND the obvious trolls who I can't tell are 14 or adults fanning flames where they can to see who bites. Now be I say by I'm gonna check one more time for retard.....
>>
>Rape George Bush
>Kill and burn him in a carfire staged by the feds
>Invite Barbara on fancy dinner in white house
>Adopt his dog
>>
>>739363981
>>739364114
What you seem to not be grasping, is that the military isn't really trained to de-escalate situations, which is what cops need to be trained in. They don't need military style training. Not every cop needs to know how to breach a house. Having your police force trained in the same manner as your military is a stupid, stupid fucking idea. Cops need different training, because they are in a different environment. The streets of the United States aren't a war zone, so they don't need the same kind of training that someone who is in a war zone does. I don't know how many more ways I can say it. Training the cops like you do the military is retarded.

>>739364020
>Rambling rock, I really want to beat my meat and I have to fight this stupidity
No one is stopping you from yanking your crank faggot.
>>
>>739363000
trips
>>
Bump for lulz
>>
There is a branch in the military called mp. they arent trained to be more sensitive to thoes situations the army already trains u for that.
I honestly believe your confusing Marines who do nothing but kill with the army. And even the Marines have harder training they just focus more on combative situations more compared to army who make up a majority of the forces who pull civilians duty's and ground patrol
. And explain war on drugs.
Dude your so disconnected with reality it's unbelievable.

night y'all hope u learned something or at least shifted a bit twords unity, hell racist u want to win the race war, breed with each other and out breed like the Chinese are doing. Just impregnate every white chick u see. Your letting all the blacks and Muslims get them, it's your faults really. I'll debate that in the morning
Rambling rock
>>
>>739364379
Forgot to link you faggot. And I will beat my meat to some nice fake tits and a fat ass in yoga pants. Some hot milf and "daughter" action
>>
>>739344435
Kill myself. No president will ever be as good as daddy Trump.
>>
>>739364379
Forgot to link you faggot. And I will beat my meat to some nice fake tits and a fat ass in yoga pants. Some hot milf and "daughter" action
>>739364706
>>
Goodnight y'all, grow up, read your history, find the common lines of religion if 5 religions don't agree on it it's bull shit
And of course don't be a new fag like mr. soldiers make bad cops.
>>
File: 1500318630468.jpg (147KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500318630468.jpg
147KB, 720x960px
>>739364820
For you faggot
>>
File: 1499835746414.jpg (20KB, 454x378px) Image search: [Google]
1499835746414.jpg
20KB, 454x378px
>>739344435
Deport illegals, even in california. Have southern california become a sovereign state. Have seattle and portland become a sovereign state. Then, annex alberta, northern territories,yukon, nunavut, Saskatchewan, newfoundland and labrador, prince edward island. Annex belize, jamaica, and other english speaking carribean countries to grow cocoa and rubber, and replace mexican car manufacturing. Annex british overseas territories. Remove all military equipment from africa and the middle east, to be moved to armenia. Demand free passage through the strait of bosphorus, and the removal of turks from cyprus. Joint operations with russians removing chechens, dagestanis, azerbs from caucasus. I could go on, but this thread will prob die soon
>>
>>739364706
Lol nigga u stupid
>>
File: 166312422.jpg (375KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
166312422.jpg
375KB, 1600x1200px
>>739344435
>Wage war against *insert nation of brown people*
>Despite the ability to completely level all significant military targets within hours, I prolong the fighting for years against its indigineous populace
>Cash in on incentives from Military Industrial Complex
>Get re-elected
>???
>Proft
>>
File: 1500087429086.jpg (48KB, 674x518px) Image search: [Google]
1500087429086.jpg
48KB, 674x518px
>>739346564
OP was nice enough to give us a what-if role-playing scenario, What do you do? Barf the only thing bouncing around in your Libtard brain: "Muh Russia" Fuck off back to /pol/ and argue with Nazitards. Don't have use for you here.
>>
My gift to yall fucking idiots to prove even smart people have flaws
http://yespornplease.com/
>>
File: 1488618894530.gif (499KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488618894530.gif
499KB, 245x240px
Make Traps illegal and make rape and every drug legal. Then watch my people love me.
>>
And don't fuck up my favorite site with faggotry, last 2 that whole vids went offline
>>
1 - CREATE FREE UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE

2 - BAN ALL GUNS

3 - HEAVILY TAX CORPORATIONS AND THE RICHEST

4 - INTRODUCE LIVING WAGE

5 - OPEN UP ALL BORDERS

6 - BAN POLLUTING ACTIVITIES AND REDUCE EMISSIONS

7 - VERY HIGH INHERITANCE TAX

8 - AMAZING EDUCATION FOR ALL
>>
>>739365420
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>739365344
Gr8
>>
Wonder how i swapped places with Kanye
>>
>>739345413
fuck man, that might actually work
>>
>Legalized drugs and murder
>Conspired with Russia and France to start a war against tea
> Sent breakers of the tea rule to guantanamo
>>
Resign
>>
Sober up. Wondering if my self replicating AIs went viral setting up false votes on a bet I made at Defcon 28. Call Dark Tangent, tell him I won the bet. We get whiskey and strippers in the Oval office just like LBJ did back in the day. Then hold the next Defcon at Ft. Meade and see what NSA folks show up knowing there are civilians better on their own post locations.
>>
>>739365344
Dubs
>>
>>739345413
Yeah as a Californian I'll condone it if they are confined to okland or san bernadino and any crime results in loss of limbs, hand, foot, head, chimp tail
>>
>>739345413
Better, send the niggers and rednecks into New Mexico and see what spics dies before the white and niggers kill each other off.
>>
>>739347695
No guns. Fuck you!
>>
>>739344435
Spin around in the chair in the oval office for 4 years, do fuck all else
>>
> Changed the law so that only retards had access to spermbanks
>>
>>739362588
Dubs
>>
>>739344435
Ask what happened because im clearly not 35 years old
>>
>>739344435
Redistribute wealth. the top 10% will all get executed. all religion is forbidden. all drugs are legalized.
>>
File: 20170719_055119.jpg (1MB, 2011x1194px) Image search: [Google]
20170719_055119.jpg
1MB, 2011x1194px
Legalize mold
>>
>>739344435
Enact socialism; or at least social demoracy.
>>
>>739344435
>Ban the internet
>Ban Religion
>Ban Fake News ( o wait)
>Keep Current News
>Ban ALL SEX TOYS
>Ban DVD Porn
>Ban Masturbation, period
>Ban Non-Related Sex
>Allow ONLY Incestuous Sex
>Ban GUNS
>Ban Trans gendered Fags
>Legalize Every Type of Drug Known To Man
>Allow Killing
Anon for president 2020 bitches.
>>
>>739367746
This
>>
>>739367874
Too conservative faggot
>>
>>739367874
Sounds good.
>>
End wars abroad
End war on drugs
End all entitlements
End federal reserve
Default on debt and pass amendment that says no national debt ever.
End domestic spying
End all foreign aid
Slash taxes down to flat 10%, make it a sales tax, no loopholes, plus 10% tariff.
No cap gains, corporate tax, etc.
Military, roads, courts fully funded, and little else
Surpluses every year

We'd have a hard year or two of transition, then the economy would take off like a goddamn rocket.
>>
>>739368422
dubs
>>
Glass the planet. Mad Max/Book Of Eli HERE WE COME!
>>
Would have butchered the rich and sold the meat cheap to fastfood-stores in poor areas
>>
>>739365420
Ew a leftist. Literally a recipe for a terrible economy and a disastrous failure of an entire nation, as well as being overun and outbred by muslims.
>>
>>739368709
Glass planet would be great for high speed races
> really bad for turns
> or food
>>
make antonin scalia proud
>>
>>739368726
Go back to /pol/ churchfag
>>
>>739368890
I am not a churchfag, idiot. Not religious at all, i am just not an economic illiterate who believes punishing the rich and providing free shit at government expense leads to prosperity...since it does exactly the opposite.
>>
Where i live the government is providing free shit and punishing the rich with taxes
free healthcare for all and low crime rate is horrible
>>
>>739344435
FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH
>>
>>739344885
I'm with this faggot.
>>
>>739353733
Fuckin died
>>
good thread
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.