[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal /trap/ general. Post shemales/trannies/crossdressers/cru

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 134

File: 1499925961584.jpg (1MB, 1280x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1499925961584.jpg
1MB, 1280x1462px
Eternal /trap/ general. Post shemales/trannies/crossdressers/crusaders nao!
>>
>>739343178
I like that butt!
>>
>>739343178
More emo traps please
>>
how does one meet a cute trap or sissy boy?
>>
File: 1499926987998.jpg (556KB, 1057x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1499926987998.jpg
556KB, 1057x1410px
>>739343328
He has a lovely thicc feminine penis too.
>>
File: tumblr_ndddxvDTyn1u1os14o1_1280.jpg (119KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndddxvDTyn1u1os14o1_1280.jpg
119KB, 800x618px
>>739343378
I know this qt has at least one vid, but I still haven't found it.
>>
I would love to have a sissy to just play with whenever I wanted to
>>
File: IMG_0673.jpg (67KB, 746x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.jpg
67KB, 746x512px
Genesis 27-28

Isaac Blesses Jacob

27:1 When Isaac was old and his eyes were dim so that he could not see, he called Esau his older son and said to him, “My son”; and he answered, “Here I am.” 2 He said, “Behold, I am old; I do not know the day of my death. 3 Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me, 4 and prepare for me delicious food, such as I love, and bring it to me so that I may eat, that my soul may bless you before I die.”
This vile thread is a distraction but we shall destroy it to sinners
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (70KB, 504x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
70KB, 504x720px
5 Now Rebekah was listening when Isaac spoke to his son Esau. So when Esau went to the field to hunt for game and bring it, 6 Rebekah said to her son Jacob, “I heard your father speak to your brother Esau, 7 ‘Bring me game and prepare for me delicious food, that I may eat it and bless you before the Lord before I die.’ 8 Now therefore, my son, obey my voice as I command you. 9 Go to the flock and bring me two good young goats, so that I may prepare from them delicious food for your father, such as he loves. 10 And you shall bring it to your father to eat, so that he may bless you before he dies.” 11 But Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, “Behold, my brother Esau is a hairy man, and I am a smooth man. 12 Perhaps my father will feel me, and I shall seem to be mocking him and bring a curse upon myself and not a blessing.” 13 His mother said to him, “Let your curse be on me, my son; only obey my voice, and go, bring them to me.”
>>
>>739343728
>tfw no sissy to abuse, fuck, then cuddle

Why even live?
>>
>>
>>739344049
Filthy Christcuck
>>
File: IMG_0675.jpg (84KB, 736x973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.jpg
84KB, 736x973px
Now Rebekah was listening when Isaac spoke to his son Esau. So when Esau went to the field to hunt for game and bring it, 6 Rebekah said to her son Jacob, “I heard your father speak to your brother Esau, 7 ‘Bring me game and prepare for me delicious food, that I may eat it and bless you before the Lord before I die.’ 8 Now therefore, my son, obey my voice as I command you. 9 Go to the flock and bring me two good young goats, so that I may prepare from them delicious food for your father, such as he loves. 10 And you shall bring it to your father to eat, so that he may bless you before he dies.” 11 But Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, “Behold, my brother Esau is a hairy man, and I am a smooth man. 12 Perhaps my father will feel me, and I shall seem to be mocking him and bring a curse upon myself and not a blessing.” 13 His mother said to him, “Let your curse be on me, my son; only obey my voice, and go, bring them to me.”
>>
File: IMG_0688.jpg (28KB, 190x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
28KB, 190x300px
14 So he went and took them and brought them to his mother, and his mother prepared delicious food, such as his father loved. 15 Then Rebekah took the best garments of Esau her older son, which were with her in the house, and put them on Jacob her younger son. 16 And the skins of the young goats she put on his hands and on the smooth part of his neck. 17 And she put the delicious food and the bread, which she had prepared, into the hand of her son Jacob.
>>
File: IMG_0698.jpg (41KB, 450x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0698.jpg
41KB, 450x689px
18 So he went in to his father and said, “My father.” And he said, “Here I am. Who are you, my son?” 19 Jacob said to his father, “I am Esau your firstborn. I have done as you told me; now sit up and eat of my game, that your soul may bless me.” 20 But Isaac said to his son, “How is it that you have found it so quickly, my son?” He answered, “Because the Lord your God granted me success.” 21 Then Isaac said to Jacob, “Please come near, that I may feel you, my son, to know whether you are really my son Esau or not.” 22 So Jacob went near to Isaac his father, who felt him and said, “The voice is Jacob's voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau.” 23 And he did not recognize him, because his hands were hairy like his brother Esau's hands. So he blessed him. 24 He said, “Are you really my son Esau?” He answered, “I am.” 25 Then he said, “Bring it near to me, that I may eat of my son's game and bless you.” So he brought it near to him, and he ate; and he brought him wine, and he drank.
>>
File: IMG_0694.jpg (19KB, 168x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0694.jpg
19KB, 168x300px
26 Then his father Isaac said to him, “Come near and kiss me, my son.” 27 So he came near and kissed him. And Isaac smelled the smell of his garments and blessed him and said,

“See, the smell of my son
is as the smell of a field that the Lord has blessed!
28 May God give you of the dew of heaven
and of the fatness of the earth
and plenty of grain and wine.
29 Let peoples serve you,
and nations bow down to you.
Be lord over your brothers,
and may your mother's sons bow down to you.
Cursed be everyone who curses you,
and blessed be everyone who blesses you!”
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
30 As soon as Isaac had finished blessing Jacob, when Jacob had scarcely gone out from the presence of Isaac his father, Esau his brother came in from his hunting. 31 He also prepared delicious food and brought it to his father. And he said to his father, “Let my father arise and eat of his son's game, that you may bless me.” 32 His father Isaac said to him, “Who are you?” He answered, “I am your son, your firstborn, Esau.” 33 Then Isaac trembled very violently and said, “Who was it then that hunted game and brought it to me, and I ate it all before you came, and I have blessed him? Yes, and he shall be blessed.” 34 As soon as Esau heard the words of his father, he cried out with an exceedingly great and bitter cry and said to his father, “Bless me, even me also, O my father!” 35 But he said, “Your brother came deceitfully, and he has taken away your blessing.” 36 Esau said, “Is he not rightly named Jacob? [1] For he has cheated me these two times. He took away my birthright, and behold, now he has taken away my blessing.” Then he said, “Have you not reserved a blessing for me?” 37 Isaac answered and said to Esau, “Behold, I have made him lord over you, and all his brothers I have given to him for servants, and with grain and wine I have sustained him. What then can I do for you, my son?” 38 Esau said to his father, “Have you but one blessing, my father? Bless me, even me also, O my father.” And Esau lifted up his voice and wept.
>>
Deus Vult anon is a hero. God bless you.
>>
File: 1486674252718.jpg (298KB, 1177x892px) Image search: [Google]
1486674252718.jpg
298KB, 1177x892px
>>739343178
FUCK. OFF. RETARD. KILL. YOURSELF
>>
>>739343178
>>739343639
aids
>>
File: 1499383503065.jpg (568KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
1499383503065.jpg
568KB, 2988x5312px
>>739344725
>“Come near and kiss me, my son.” 27 So he came near and kissed him. And Isaac smelled the smell of his garments

That's... not only gay, but kinda creepy.
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
A NEW THREAD I SEE
>>
File: Enough.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
Enough.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>739343178
>>
File: IMG_0691.jpg (102KB, 1297x1068px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
102KB, 1297x1068px
39 Then Isaac his father answered and said to him:

“Behold, away from [2] the fatness of the earth shall your dwelling be,
and away from [3] the dew of heaven on high.
40 By your sword you shall live,
and you shall serve your brother;
but when you grow restless
you shall break his yoke from your neck.”

41 Now Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing with which his father had blessed him, and Esau said to himself, “The days of mourning for my father are approaching; then I will kill my brother Jacob.” 42 But the words of Esau her older son were told to Rebekah. So she sent and called Jacob her younger son and said to him, “Behold, your brother Esau comforts himself about you by planning to kill you. 43 Now therefore, my son, obey my voice. Arise, flee to Laban my brother in Haran 44 and stay with him a while, until your brother's fury turns away— 45 until your brother's anger turns away from you, and he forgets what you have done to him. Then I will send and bring you from there. Why should I be bereft of you both in one day?”

46 Then Rebekah said to Isaac, “I loathe my life because of the Hittite women. [4] If Jacob marries one of the Hittite women like these, one of the women of the land, what good will my life be to me?”
>>
Exodus 20:3-17 “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For min six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. “Honor your father and your mother, othat your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you. “You shall not murder. “You shall not commit adultery. “You shall not steal. “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor’s.”
>>
>>739345013
YES MY FELLOW CRUSADER OUR NEXT BATTLE HAS SHOWN ITSELF
>>
kik: lexithong2

sissy cuck needs humiliation
>>
File: 4w344.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4w344.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
Home > Asides > 25 Famous Bible Verses (Top Scriptures On Love, Strength, Hope & More)

25 Famous Bible VersesIt is difficult to make a list of the best Bible verses – I mean they are all great – right?

But, I decided to compile a list of the most famous Bible verses instead.

This too is difficult, because different Christian circles use certain verses a lot more than others.

That said, these are some of the popular gems that have become famous by their helpfulness and/or repetition.

If you know of some other famous scriptures that you think should be included in this list please add them in the comments below…

On to the famous Bible verses!

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

– John 3:16

I Cor 13-4-13
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

– 1 Cor 13:4-13
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (29KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
29KB, 225x300px
Jacob Sent to Laban

28:1 Then Isaac called Jacob and blessed him and directed him, “You must not take a wife from the Canaanite women. 2 Arise, go to Paddan-aram to the house of Bethuel your mother's father, and take as your wife from there one of the daughters of Laban your mother's brother. 3 God Almighty [5] bless you and make you fruitful and multiply you, that you may become a company of peoples. 4 May he give the blessing of Abraham to you and to your offspring with you, that you may take possession of the land of your sojournings that God gave to Abraham!” 5 Thus Isaac sent Jacob away. And he went to Paddan-aram, to Laban, the son of Bethuel the Aramean, the brother of Rebekah, Jacob's and Esau's mother.

Esau Marries an Ishmaelite

6 Now Esau saw that Isaac had blessed Jacob and sent him away to Paddan-aram to take a wife from there, and that as he blessed him he directed him, “You must not take a wife from the Canaanite women,” 7 and that Jacob had obeyed his father and his mother and gone to Paddan-aram. 8 So when Esau saw that the Canaanite women did not please Isaac his father, 9 Esau went to Ishmael and took as his wife, besides the wives he had, Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael, Abraham's son, the sister of Nebaioth.
>>
File: 111_rd.jpg (171KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
111_rd.jpg
171KB, 500x300px
2Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
>>
File: IMG_0677.jpg (246KB, 1100x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.jpg
246KB, 1100x552px
Jacob's Dream

10 Jacob left Beersheba and went toward Haran. 11 And he came to a certain place and stayed there that night, because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones of the place, he put it under his head and lay down in that place to sleep. 12 And he dreamed, and behold, there was a ladder [6] set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven. And behold, the angels of God were ascending and descending on it! 13 And behold, the Lord stood above it [7] and said, “I am the Lord, the God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac. The land on which you lie I will give to you and to your offspring. 14 Your offspring shall be like the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south, and in you and your offspring shall all the families of the earth be blessed. 15 Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” 16 Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it.” 17 And he was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.”
>>
File: IMG_0686.jpg (148KB, 639x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.jpg
148KB, 639x916px
18 So early in the morning Jacob took the stone that he had put under his head and set it up for a pillar and poured oil on the top of it. 19 He called the name of that place Bethel, [8] but the name of the city was Luz at the first. 20 Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear, 21 so that I come again to my father's house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God, 22 and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God's house. And of all that you give me I will give a full tenth to you.”
>>
File: 213.jpg (461KB, 2000x1285px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
461KB, 2000x1285px
You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments.

You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.

Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

You shall not murder.

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

– Exodus 20:3-17
>>
File: IMG_0657.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0657.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
Genesis 32-33

Jacob Fears Esau

32:1 Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him. 2 And when Jacob saw them he said, “This is God's camp!” So he called the name of that place Mahanaim. [1]

3 And Jacob sent [2] messengers before him to Esau his brother in the land of Seir, the country of Edom, 4 instructing them, “Thus you shall say to my lord Esau: Thus says your servant Jacob, ‘I have sojourned with Laban and stayed until now. 5 I have oxen, donkeys, flocks, male servants, and female servants. I have sent to tell my lord, in order that I may find favor in your sight.’”

6 And the messengers returned to Jacob, saying, “We came to your brother Esau, and he is coming to meet you, and there are four hundred men with him.” 7 Then Jacob was greatly afraid and distressed. He divided the people who were with him, and the flocks and herds and camels, into two camps, 8 thinking, “If Esau comes to the one camp and attacks it, then the camp that is left will escape.”
>>
File: 224.jpg (74KB, 560x451px) Image search: [Google]
224.jpg
74KB, 560x451px
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Ephesians 4:2 - With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

Galatians 5:22 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Romans 5:3-4 - And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; (Read More...)

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Hebrews 2:10 - For it became him, for whom [are] all things, and by whom [are] all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Romans 2:4 - Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
>>
File: IMG_0632.jpg (74KB, 720x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.jpg
74KB, 720x916px
9 And Jacob said, “O God of my father Abraham and God of my father Isaac, O Lord who said to me, ‘Return to your country and to your kindred, that I may do you good,’ 10 I am not worthy of the least of all the deeds of steadfast love and all the faithfulness that you have shown to your servant, for with only my staff I crossed this Jordan, and now I have become two camps. 11 Please deliver me from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Esau, for I fear him, that he may come and attack me, the mothers with the children. 12 But you said, ‘I will surely do you good, and make your offspring as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.’”

13 So he stayed there that night, and from what he had with him he took a present for his brother Esau, 14 two hundred female goats and twenty male goats, two hundred ewes and twenty rams, 15 thirty milking camels and their calves, forty cows and ten bulls, twenty female donkeys and ten male donkeys. 16 These he handed over to his servants, every drove by itself, and said to his servants, “Pass on ahead of me and put a space between drove and drove.” 17 He instructed the first, “When Esau my brother meets you and asks you, ‘To whom do you belong? Where are you going? And whose are these ahead of you?’ 18 then you shall say, ‘They belong to your servant Jacob. They are a present sent to my lord Esau. And moreover, he is behind us.’” 19 He likewise instructed the second and the third and all who followed the droves, “You shall say the same thing to Esau when you find him, 20 and you shall say, ‘Moreover, your servant Jacob is behind us.’” For he thought, “I may appease him [3] with the present that goes ahead of me, and afterward I shall see his face. Perhaps he will accept me.” [4] 21 So the present passed on ahead of him, and he himself stayed that night in the camp.
>>
Why are you jerking off when you can retake Jerusalem.
>>
File: IMG_0685.jpg (19KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.jpg
19KB, 300x168px
Jacob Wrestles with God

22 The same night he arose and took his two wives, his two female servants, and his eleven children, [5] and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 He took them and sent them across the stream, and everything else that he had. 24 And Jacob was left alone. And a man wrestled with him until the breaking of the day. 25 When the man saw that he did not prevail against Jacob, he touched his hip socket, and Jacob's hip was put out of joint as he wrestled with him. 26 Then he said, “Let me go, for the day has broken.” But Jacob said, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.” 27 And he said to him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Jacob.” 28 Then he said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel, [6] for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed.” 29 Then Jacob asked him, “Please tell me your name.” But he said, “Why is it that you ask my name?” And there he blessed him. 30 So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, [7] saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered.” 31 The sun rose upon him as he passed Penuel, limping because of his hip. 32 Therefore to this day the people of Israel do not eat the sinew of the thigh that is on the hip socket, because he touched the socket of Jacob's hip on the sinew of the thigh.
>>
File: 231ss.png (83KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
231ss.png
83KB, 200x400px
1. Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the [holy man] who represents God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged.

2. I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.

3. I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am God.

4. Fight them until there is no more [disbelief or worshipping of other gods] and worship is for God alone.

5. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother-in-law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

6. Whoso fighteth in the way of God, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.
>>
File: IMG_0697.jpg (62KB, 517x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.jpg
62KB, 517x700px
Jacob Meets Esau

33:1 And Jacob lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, Esau was coming, and four hundred men with him. So he divided the children among Leah and Rachel and the two female servants. 2 And he put the servants with their children in front, then Leah with her children, and Rachel and Joseph last of all. 3 He himself went on before them, bowing himself to the ground seven times, until he came near to his brother.

4 But Esau ran to meet him and embraced him and fell on his neck and kissed him, and they wept. 5 And when Esau lifted up his eyes and saw the women and children, he said, “Who are these with you?” Jacob said, “The children whom God has graciously given your servant.” 6 Then the servants drew near, they and their children, and bowed down. 7 Leah likewise and her children drew near and bowed down. And last Joseph and Rachel drew near, and they bowed down. 8 Esau said, “What do you mean by all this company [8] that I met?” Jacob answered, “To find favor in the sight of my lord.” 9 But Esau said, “I have enough, my brother; keep what you have for yourself.” 10 Jacob said, “No, please, if I have found favor in your sight, then accept my present from my hand. For I have seen your face, which is like seeing the face of God, and you have accepted me. 11 Please accept my blessing that is brought to you, because God has dealt graciously with me, and because I have enough.” Thus he urged him, and he took it.
>>
>>739345551
You are smart to use these verses to avoid being classified as spam, but the images constitute an avatar still...
>>
And thus, I beheld a religious faggot.

And unto him I spake

Fuck off retardo. Be gone and spew thy lies elsewhere.
>>
File: 1498457186809.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498457186809.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>739345580
Because the Jews are our allies for some reason?
>>
>>739345653
You can still post the verses without the images if you like, however.
>>
>>739344049
tes retardé
>>
File: IMG_0701.jpg (43KB, 280x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
43KB, 280x392px
12 Then Esau said, “Let us journey on our way, and I will go ahead of [9] you.” 13 But Jacob said to him, “My lord knows that the children are frail, and that the nursing flocks and herds are a care to me. If they are driven hard for one day, all the flocks will die. 14 Let my lord pass on ahead of his servant, and I will lead on slowly, at the pace of the livestock that are ahead of me and at the pace of the children, until I come to my lord in Seir.”

15 So Esau said, “Let me leave with you some of the people who are with me.” But he said, “What need is there? Let me find favor in the sight of my lord.” 16 So Esau returned that day on his way to Seir. 17 But Jacob journeyed to Succoth, and built himself a house and made booths for his livestock. Therefore the name of the place is called Succoth. [10]

18 And Jacob came safely [11] to the city of Shechem, which is in the land of Canaan, on his way from Paddan-aram, and he camped before the city. 19 And from the sons of Hamor, Shechem's father, he bought for a hundred pieces of money [12] the piece of land on which he had pitched his tent. 20 There he erected an altar and called it El-Elohe-Israel. [13]
>>
>>739345653
Or, of course, change up who is in each image. Of course, it is spam if you post this in multiple threads. Carry on!
>>
File: 315.jpg (62KB, 530x557px) Image search: [Google]
315.jpg
62KB, 530x557px
>>739345705
YOU ARE CORRUPTED BY THE DEVIL AND BY THE JESUS HATING HEBREW. COME BROTHER, ACCEPT THE WORD OF GOD AND VANQUISH YOURSELF OF YOUR SINS, THERE IS STILL TIME!
>>
>>739345829
I'd be careful with your avatar there, pal
>>
>>739345863
Be careful, anon - may want to toss in some spidermans to avoid getting banned.
>>
File: 334.jpg (24KB, 223x493px) Image search: [Google]
334.jpg
24KB, 223x493px
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall
not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son into the world to condemn the
world, but to save the world through him. John 3:16-17

I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.
John 11:25

If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth
will set you free. John 8:31-32

I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light
of life. John 8:12

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this,
that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:12-13
>>
>>739347039
They are likely amassing a flagging group, so all the spammers will get banned by the end of the night, hopefully.
>>
File: IMG_1575.jpg (119KB, 750x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.jpg
119KB, 750x695px
>>739346808
>>739346994
>>739346802
>>739346697
>>739346657
>>739346643
>>739346631
>>739346548
>>739346502
>>739346490
>>739346448
>>739346428
>>739346400
>>739346374
>>739346334
>>739346282
>>739346252
>>
>>739347163
Hnnng... any more of this kind of thing? <3
>>
File: 1475663441891.jpg (204KB, 534x422px) Image search: [Google]
1475663441891.jpg
204KB, 534x422px
>>
File: 1499772985753.0710172341d.jpg.jpg (755KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499772985753.0710172341d.jpg.jpg
755KB, 1920x1080px
>>739346775
Deepest pic
>>
>>739347819
Breaks the rules
>>739347824
Does not break rules.
Will be reported for avatarfagging too much already though. Also, these Bible Verse posts are waaay too similar to not be constituted as spam.
>>
some faggot here
what's fun in spamming these threads with memes about crusades
i don't really understand that
like wtf man we get fucked in our asses and it hurts yours smh
>>
>>739348070

I want to open that hole with my own hands.
>>
Attention Crusade Fags

>>739340624 -> Child Porn

>>739346729 -> Tranny

>>739341558 -> Gay Child Porn

>>739342225 -> Brony

>>739347402 -> Gay

>>739343307 - Another Gay Thread

If you're going to Cleanse 4Chan, do it properly.
>>
>>739348070
When will you paint your nails? What about female clothing?
>>
>>739348357
You 'bout to catch these bans boy.
>>
>>739348330
Bro I swear they are the biggest hypocrites around
>>
File: 1475462211517.jpg (8KB, 167x301px) Image search: [Google]
1475462211517.jpg
8KB, 167x301px
>>739348450
>>
File: 1500424527084.jpg (224KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500424527084.jpg
224KB, 960x1280px
>>739348450
IOW you're never getting to the other forms of degeneracy.
>>
>>739348450
Doesn't seem like it's working. All it does it create more trap Threads.
>>
>>739348567
How long before he gets banned, mods?
>>
>>739348424
I paint them, but remove it frequently because I chew my nails. And I only own girl clothes, I just don't wear any to bed where I take photos
>>
>>739348622
They love the attention they get from recieving a banhammer right in the ass.
>>
File: xl0k10w3.jpg (233KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
xl0k10w3.jpg
233KB, 1680x945px
i'll post a pic that was probably posted yesterday
for no reason
>>
>>739348286
Im swamped on it, but you can hit me up on kik at demographics1. Ill get back at some point.
>>
>>739348738
>>739348738
If you have nothing better to do than spam, I have nothing better to do than report.
>>
>>739348738
Worst part is that you are clearly filling out Captchas.
>>
>>739349030
2017 and believing in god, lol
>>
>>739349030
Hurry up and get in trouble.
>>
>>739343178
Some dickhole spams spiderman or fucking gore and its all good but some other dickhole spams biblical passages and you fucking faggots are begging for him to get banned.

Triggered much? Fucking pussies.
>>
>>739349100
3 spidermans is not spam. 30 Passages with avatars is a double rule violation. I'm not begging for him to be banned, because I know he will. I am hoping that he gets a 30 day or permaban though.
>>
friendly reminder the "traps aren't gay" thing is to encourage you to fuck'em
>>
There needs to be a fucking page for this bullshit. Fuckign faggots.
>>
File: 1499495870058.jpg (968KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1499495870058.jpg
968KB, 3264x2448px
I miss wearing panties, being sexy and being told what a good girl I was

I hate what college did to me
>>
>>739349288
Miss? you don't do it anymore?
>>
Mods, if you are listening, will you please ban the spammers publicly so that I can screencap it? You would honestly make my life. Thanks.
>>
File: 1500380324922.jpg (22KB, 480x389px) Image search: [Google]
1500380324922.jpg
22KB, 480x389px
I fucking love these trap threads, not beacuse the traps, but beacuse the Jerusalem posts fucking do me
>>
File: slug.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
slug.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
>>739349259
There is a page. It's called this thread. Retard.
>>
>>739349434
i am to assume a board for traps would have numerous raids and crusade spam anyways
>>
File: IMG_1644.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1644.png
257KB, 516x526px
>>
File: IMG_6433.jpg (135KB, 467x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6433.jpg
135KB, 467x468px
>>739349611
>>
File: 1496708695399.jpg (411KB, 1552x2153px) Image search: [Google]
1496708695399.jpg
411KB, 1552x2153px
>>739349326
No, when I was a freshman I was in dorms so I left my panties at home, then sophomore and junior year when I had my own room I felt guilty doing it so I binged and purged clothes.

I'm a senior now but I put on a good amount of weight and it's all on my belly. So now I still buy clothes and stuff in my size but it still doesn't feel right looking in the mirror and seeing my gut and how hairy I am. Even when I shave it's not quite like I want to be

I looked smoking when I was 18 and still in hs
>>
File: 357_1000.jpg (100KB, 450x513px) Image search: [Google]
357_1000.jpg
100KB, 450x513px
>>739349454
So will it not work because crusaders are mentioned in OP, or would the mods recognize it as sarcasm?
>>
File: NOWthatswhaticallGAY.png (196KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
NOWthatswhaticallGAY.png
196KB, 600x517px
>>739343178
>>
>>739349536
>page
>thread
No, /b/ does not need 20 threads a day of trap, faggotry bullshit. Go frolic in a parade of Muslims in Saudi Arabia, only thing they are good for is killing gays.
>>
>>739349750
The sacrifice of your IP address will be forgotten if you take a hard ban, rest assured.
>>
Wow, I got banned for 12 minutes.
>>
>>739349750
>burden
are you actually making someone crossdressing and asking for dick _your_ problem
lol like close the page turn away from the screen or whatever

>holy
it is holy if it's the only place you spend time in
c'mon man even I spend some time outside and idk feed pidgeons or some shit
>>
>>739349974
For the last time, report the post.
>>
>>739349962
Who is this?
>>
>>739350052
>>739349962
Which spammer, I mean...
>>
>>739350034
Bruh. Stfu. Do you know how many times we report their posts?
>>
>>739350052
Not a crusader. I posted in /CM.
>>
>>739350076
Never? You know that it is the blue arrow, right?
>>
holy shit how serious some of these fags are taking to new levels crying about their precious, yet tarnished trap threads.
>>
kik trappyfappy
dicks welcome
>>
>>739350107
yeah, that thread is monitored a little tighter due to lack of users.
>>
File: DSC_0939.jpg (797KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0939.jpg
797KB, 2560x1440px
>>739350120
i do think people actually try to get laid through these threads
or idk
it's their thing anyways if it works out good for them
>>
>>739350107
But remember, All reports are reviewed.
>>
For Glory!
>>
File: 1494536406628.jpg (40KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494536406628.jpg
40KB, 750x500px
Are there any Kik groups that are active?
>>
We thine people of this trap thread! Shall overcome our dark oppression!
>>
>>739343435
>>>739343328
>He has a lovely thicc feminine penis too.
>Feminine Penis
STFU faggot. It's called a penis. There's no such thing as a fucking feminine penis.
>>
>>739350251

isn't that that webcam meetups board is for, and sharing discord channel advertising? why try to get laid thru /b?
>>
File: IMG_1979.jpg (151KB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1979.jpg
151KB, 1122x1122px
>>739350345
Shit posters will be banned.
>>
>>739350308
>>739350370

I like this comic I just wish the dude wasn't black
>>
File: 1lgebnvp.jpg (217KB, 945x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1lgebnvp.jpg
217KB, 945x1680px
>>739350439
some people are quite desperate i believe
I just like to post pics tbh
>>
>>739350578
Racist much?
>>
File: 65435678907.jpg (85KB, 625x641px) Image search: [Google]
65435678907.jpg
85KB, 625x641px
>>739348738
>>739348636
>>739348567
>>739348357
>>739348204
>>739347931
>>739347824
>>739347819
>>739347749
>>739347746
>>739347681
>>739347687
>>739347472
>>739347435
>>739347374
>>739347253
>>739347213
>>739346994
>>739346808
>>
File: 1495267501908.jpg (2MB, 2397x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1495267501908.jpg
2MB, 2397x1349px
>>739350376
Looks feminine to me.
>>
>>739350370
more of this please.
>>
>>739350631

Not racist, I just don't like black cock.
>>
>>739346802
>>739346657
>>739346643
>>739346374
>>739346334
>>739346282
>>739346252
>>739346124
>>739346073
>>739346015
>>739345938
>>739345829
>>739345653
>>739345665
>>739345612
>>739345595
>>739345595
>>739345551
>>739345491
>>739345476
>>739345426
>>739345336
>>739345321
>>739345255
>>739345241
>>739345143
>>739345094
>>739345013
>>739344816
>>739344725
>>739344635
>>739344549
>>739344477
>>739344168
>>739344049
>>739348936
>>739348856
>>739348845
>>739348991
>>739348958
>>739349072
>>739349030
>>739349564
>>739349194
>>739349194
>>739349750
>>739349635
>>
>>739350696
Racist!
>>
File: photo.jpg (116KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
116KB, 900x900px
>>739350370
>>739350803

Go to bed, Shlomo
>>
File: 1498916108399.0630172345c.jpg.jpg (647KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498916108399.0630172345c.jpg.jpg
647KB, 1920x1080px
More oc
>>
File: 20170717_112257.jpg (802KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_112257.jpg
802KB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: cinn.jpg (154KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
cinn.jpg
154KB, 1024x787px
>>
File: 20170717_112423.jpg (822KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_112423.jpg
822KB, 2560x1440px
>>739351739
>>
File: Cockhead.png (844KB, 561x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cockhead.png
844KB, 561x1000px
My sword for god.
>>
OK, back to this thread.
>>
>>739352649
>>739352695
I can almost smell the autism...
>>
>>739353177
it reminds me of the autistic kid that count spoke about anything else but his pokemans or his yugiho cards
>>
>>739343435
Based Blackfire Chan 2.0
>>
You still at it pretender? Ye are a false prophet and going to burn.
>>
>>739353177
Too fucking long, did not fucking read.
>>
>>739353366
Nah a homo knows the pointy end of a sword is the dangerous part.
You autist types wield them like a hammer. Blunt end first.
>>
>>739350631
Sauce?
>>
File: 1499927041425.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499927041425.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
By the grace of Mod it seems the trapfags have reclaimed this thread.
>>
>>739353177
Dude, are you really this stupid or is it just fun to act that way?
>>
>>739354006
Good riddance. Now, hey cutie. :D
>>
>>
>>739354006
more of her !
>>
>>739352649
haha mod changed max pic number
LOSER
>>
>>739347163
i just imagined dipping my dick in a pot of hot, melted modeling chocolate and hurt myself.
>>
File: 1499926872660.jpg (1MB, 1179x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1499926872660.jpg
1MB, 1179x1920px
>>739354298
sinsfromshilo is tumblr. Link to fetlife is there. That's only sauce I know.
>>
YES! Mods, thank you so much for banning that loser. You mad my night.
>>
Thread back alive thanks to mod brutally killing a spammer. Thank you mods. I sincerely, sincerely appreciate everything that you do for us.
>>
File: 1352398385335.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1352398385335.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>
>>
>>739354006
I wish that I could thank this Hero Mod personally.
He is like Karma Incarnate.
>>
File: 1500446452408.webm (313KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1500446452408.webm
313KB, 720x404px
>>
File: 1496511077230.jpg (48KB, 462x820px) Image search: [Google]
1496511077230.jpg
48KB, 462x820px
Anyone know who this is?
>>
good job mod for banning that weirdo. i'm just a bi trap lover, not even trans, and that dude was starting to actually get to me.
>>
>>739355329
No idea, I'm just so excited from that Mod delivering a heaping helping of Justice!
>>
File: 1360455672960.jpg (38KB, 426x592px) Image search: [Google]
1360455672960.jpg
38KB, 426x592px
>>
File: 1500237878129.webm (731KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500237878129.webm
731KB, 406x720px
>>
File: 136367347663.jpg (594KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
136367347663.jpg
594KB, 1200x1600px
>>
File: 1500237789831.webm (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1500237789831.webm
1MB, 1440x810px
>>
File: 1368674701263.jpg (203KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1368674701263.jpg
203KB, 960x1280px
>>
who wants some OC?
>>
File: Asian-Alison-0581L.jpg (538KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Asian-Alison-0581L.jpg
538KB, 1500x1000px
>>
>>739355727
shave!
>>
File: 1499654240646.jpg (150KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499654240646.jpg
150KB, 1200x1600px
>>739355727
Nah, I'm good. Maybe after he gets a shave/depilatory cream, wig, and lingerie.
>>
File: 20170719_023721.jpg (888KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170719_023721.jpg
888KB, 2560x1440px
Kik:scifireaper
>>
File: ff2.jpg (16KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
ff2.jpg
16KB, 610x343px
Mods... We are your humble servants... We are not worthy.
>>
File: 20160819_131847 (1).jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160819_131847 (1).jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>739355924
>>739355966

Fine, I mean I have pics where I did shave, but you guys said you don't want them.
>>
>>739355966
>He
Burn.
>>
>>739356093
I don't remember saying that... You look really cute now btw.
>>
File: 138196223359.jpg (28KB, 478x358px) Image search: [Google]
138196223359.jpg
28KB, 478x358px
>>
>>739355966
More?
>>
>>739356093
Maybe the one who said that we didn't want them was...
>>739356093
I shall not use the name.
>>
>>739356093
Your ass is pimply and gross.
>>
>>739356065
You remind me of the nigger who hates police until they bring your stolen bike back.
>>
>>739356192
It's razor burn you dick.
At least she tries fatass.
>>
>>739356218
Nah, never had a problem with mods. I just love them now.
>>
File: tumblr_nj0wvqApbW1u70enqo1_1280.jpg (265KB, 1167x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj0wvqApbW1u70enqo1_1280.jpg
265KB, 1167x1920px
TN virgin femboy here

Looking for a BBC daddy to train me.
>>
File: 1499654720542.jpg (345KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499654720542.jpg
345KB, 1200x1600px
>>739356162
I just saved pics with some face, so this is only other. But hey, maybe he'll show up.
>>
File: 1356820630189.jpg (22KB, 219x275px) Image search: [Google]
1356820630189.jpg
22KB, 219x275px
>>739356242
>She
>>
>>739356218
They do a VERY good job of getting CP off of the board quickly, but I never really saw them take action against spammers very quickly until tonight. Gained mad respect from me.
>>
File: 20160819_135002.jpg (1MB, 3024x3456px) Image search: [Google]
20160819_135002.jpg
1MB, 3024x3456px
>>739356133
Fair enough. and thanks

>>739356192
It is indeed razor burn like >>739356242
says. I have recently been doing laser hair removal so I can avoid it. :D
>>
File: 1398654864347.jpg (315KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1398654864347.jpg
315KB, 1632x1224px
>>
>>739356355
Looks hotter and more feminine in that pic than every girlfriend you have ever had combined. Not least because you have never had one.
>>
>>739356387
Give us some more girly clothes pics.
Have you started hormones yet?
>>
>>739356265
I know. I just thought it was a funny Analogy. Also thankful here. I mean fuck, my mouth is officially open for mod-cock.
>>
>>739356475
There's a dick.
>>
>>739356430
More?
>>
>>739356577
Exactly right. If you have a very feminine appearance with clothes on, I would refer to you as a girl in public, so why should it be any different naked?
>>
>>739349288
we can work on that. Get you back to being a good girl again. Would you like to Kik me so I can teach you how?
>>
>>739356577
>>739356677
77 /b/ros
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>739356700
>>739356677
Double dubs???
>>
>>739356725
And so ends my streak, not to mention my life.
>>
>>739356677
I like fapping to traps as much as the next guy, but you shouldn't delude yourself.
>>
>>739356813
If you see somebody in public who looks like a girl, and acts like a girl, and tells you she is a girl, what gender is that person?
>>
>>739356532
I don't plan on doing a transition really. Also, I'm a college student so I haven't really got the money to spend on girly clothes; I wish I could pose with some though.

I have a blog you can follow if you want to see any posts I make in the future. If I get some cute clothes it will for sure be on there.
>>
>>739356148
damn, you're cute. I would love to help you outta those tight pants ;)
>>
>>739356901
Male, if there's a dick. But that guy doesn't look like a girl to begin with.
>>
>>739356813
Look /b/ro, I'm not saying that there are a hundred genders or whatever, just that someone can be a girl and have a dick at the same time.
>>
>>739356917
Well, that's cool and everything, but not really into dudes tbh. udou doe.
>>
>>739356278
Niggers are gross
>>
>>739357000
Recognize that now. I have to disagree with you about that first part tho, if someone fulfills all of those conditions, they are a girl, dick or not.
On a sidenote:
>Check'd
>>
>>739357000
trips confirm
You have a dick, you are a guy. Get over it
>>
File: 1398.jpg (65KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1398.jpg
65KB, 440x330px
>>739343178
crusaders?
>>
>>739349723
yea get on hrt before that regret train comes
>>
>>739357205
They were here, but they were all BANNNNNNNNNNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I love the freaking mods.
>>
>>739357205
>>739357251
See>>739356065
>>
>>739357205
>>739357251
just no clue what that term means
>>
>>739356543
I guess it was kind of funny.
I just love seeing justice carried out though.
>>
>>739357303
Banned? It means banished...
Do you not speak English?
>>
>>739357062
Your distinction between being into dudes is very interesting. Hormone treated male born individuals with male genitalia are not something you are into? But a feminine looking non-treated male born individual with male genitalia is something you like? Im not trying to hate, just trying to understand
>>
>>739357387
You got it backwards.
>>
>>739357387
>>739357430
Sort of... I'm not really into people who look like guys at all, even feminine ones. Also identifying as male is a turn off for me.
>>
File: 1500236413071.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500236413071.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
Any sissy/traps with dominant side here
>>
>>739357845
Ask
https://subliminalmischeif.tumblr com
She is trans though, not sure if you wanted a dude.
>>
>>739357845
I'm a switch
>>
>>739357964
Link didn't work
>>
>>739358005
Cool
Kik
>>
>>739358042
That's because you did not read it correctly.
>>
>>739358005
Switch the thumb in your ass with the one in your mouth.
>>
>>739357964
Type it out and I think that you will realize your mistake, newfag.
>>
File: image.jpg (423KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423KB, 2576x1932px
How to bigger boobs :^(
>>
>>739358073
meepsalot
>>
>>739358176
Take hormones.
>>
>>739358111
Not my mistake. Your mistake I just clicked on it
>>
do any of you traps also identify with being a sissy? :D
>>
>>739358253
No. Your mistake. Links are not allowed. You would know that if you weren't straight outta newfagdom.
>>
>>739358305
depends your definition of sissy
>>
>>739358305
Checking in :3
>>
>>739358182
Added
>>
>>739350376
ITT anon gets mad at other people's fetishes
>>
>>739356218
Police bringing back a stolen bike. lel.
>>
>>739349831
>Unironically hating gay people for being gay
You belong in a third world country.
>>
any horny traps wanna chat with a curious guy?

Kik: rosepetals0000
>>
File: IMG_20170320_173040706.jpg (593KB, 816x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_173040706.jpg
593KB, 816x1088px
kik trapsecret97, give me your dicks and tell me what you'd do
>>
>>739349723
yeah its not like you cant starve your self and work out more.... boo fucking hoo
>>
Aaaaaand... Thread is dead
>>
File: 2017-07-11 21.05.22.jpg (958KB, 1543x1057px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-11 21.05.22.jpg
958KB, 1543x1057px
>>739360849
Then don't let it die
>>
>>739361489
wow, nice!
>>
>>739360640
that's why i could never be a trap. starving yourself sounds retarded.
>>
File: 1491484517178.jpg (172KB, 615x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491484517178.jpg
172KB, 615x480px
>>
File: 2017-07-11 21.09.36.jpg (514KB, 1016x903px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-11 21.09.36.jpg
514KB, 1016x903px
>>739361738
Thank you
>>
File: IMG_2125.jpg (89KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2125.jpg
89KB, 640x853px
>>
File: IMG_2126.jpg (93KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2126.jpg
93KB, 640x853px
>>739361987
>>
File: bw.jpg (154KB, 700x755px) Image search: [Google]
bw.jpg
154KB, 700x755px
wwyd?
>>
>>739362137
Now what are you doing?
>>
>>739362137
any feet pic?
>>
>>739361958
Nice ass
>>
I want to take one of you girls home and introduce you to my parents as my GIRLFRIEND
>>
>>739362012
would love to milk that through the shirt
>>
>>739361987
>>739362012
Mm, liking what I see here
>>
>>739362235
same. holy shit that would be so awesome to see the look on my mom's face.
>>
File: IMG_2127.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2127.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>739362379
>>
>>739362592
Nice body
>>
File: IMG_1363.jpg (240KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1363.jpg
240KB, 960x1280px
>>739362656
>>
bumping for more ass.
>>
>>739362592
>>739362851
Yeah, I wanna see you play with yourself
>>
>>739362851
Another one
>>
File: IMG_0980b.jpg (918KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980b.jpg
918KB, 1512x2016px
>>739363007
>>
>>739363126
How bout from behind
>>
File: IMG_5456b.jpg (56KB, 506x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5456b.jpg
56KB, 506x489px
>>739363185
>>
>>739363004

One sec... figuring out how to convert mov to webm (or an alternative?)
>>
File: IMG_0833.jpg (266KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0833.jpg
266KB, 960x1280px
>>739363185
>>
>>739363715
Try cloudconvert?
>>
>>739363715
Or, create a Vola room to host the file, if there's sound, since 4chan webms don't support sound
>>
File: 837aa601df326f23141f6a1f8890b.png (541KB, 656x850px) Image search: [Google]
837aa601df326f23141f6a1f8890b.png
541KB, 656x850px
benis
>>
File: 28f4471fc75cb8d97011fd84229e0a31.jpg (245KB, 750x1004px) Image search: [Google]
28f4471fc75cb8d97011fd84229e0a31.jpg
245KB, 750x1004px
>>
File: dd2d074b14190c8300e61283c8458182.jpg (636KB, 1063x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dd2d074b14190c8300e61283c8458182.jpg
636KB, 1063x1200px
>>
File: 1496568663295.jpg (96KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496568663295.jpg
96KB, 500x750px
>>
>>739363945

/r/cxra8h4c
>>
>>739364103
I'll take one of you in a go-to box
>>
File: 402cd0b4eef086e18c14e98333174249.jpg (729KB, 1083x1500px) Image search: [Google]
402cd0b4eef086e18c14e98333174249.jpg
729KB, 1083x1500px
>>
File: 712201701b.png (511KB, 460x783px) Image search: [Google]
712201701b.png
511KB, 460x783px
>>739362656
>>
File: 36cbd6e46e4a735f64db9be084c29ea4.jpg (215KB, 1047x1920px) Image search: [Google]
36cbd6e46e4a735f64db9be084c29ea4.jpg
215KB, 1047x1920px
>>
File: 2bb105e892ccd623541d2535ae8ff3cb.jpg (280KB, 960x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2bb105e892ccd623541d2535ae8ff3cb.jpg
280KB, 960x1920px
>>
File: IMG_1300.jpg (251KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1300.jpg
251KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>739364188
Was that mess for me? Thank you! I would love to be the one to help clean it up, then we could swap
>>
>>
File: 3d812bde433978af5db898f873a61448.jpg (817KB, 1468x1376px) Image search: [Google]
3d812bde433978af5db898f873a61448.jpg
817KB, 1468x1376px
>>
>>739364514

It's been far too long since I've had a nice cock in my mouth
>>
File: 5bb0e0537f76cac43a7c118f05ed0e3b.png (1008KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5bb0e0537f76cac43a7c118f05ed0e3b.png
1008KB, 773x1000px
>>
File: 1500337372338.jpg (586KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1500337372338.jpg
586KB, 1280x1707px
eYZAvF
trap/fagot general discord. Get in here fags
>>
File: z0VrJfC.jpg (162KB, 728x1294px) Image search: [Google]
z0VrJfC.jpg
162KB, 728x1294px
hi, I shaved
>>
File: f1d651fea21d0063895de2c18709a385.jpg (151KB, 1280x1118px) Image search: [Google]
f1d651fea21d0063895de2c18709a385.jpg
151KB, 1280x1118px
>>
File: 1498377263910.png (2MB, 773x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1498377263910.png
2MB, 773x1031px
>>
>>739364833
No feet pic?
>>
>>739345758
Killed our savior. Those bastards!
>>
File: ktv6aNrh.jpg (96KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ktv6aNrh.jpg
96KB, 769x1024px
>>
>>739344245
I want you to abuse my locked up little clitty and fuck my sissy pussy and then treat me nice. I'd even dress up in my nice lingerie ma'am
>>
how rare is it to find a trap that is actually into dudes? i mean i'm decently attractive, nothing amazing, though.
>>
>>739362137
Would bred you full of my hot cum
>>
>>739346865
Name?
>>
Where do people find traps to hook up with?

Is everyone really on kik?
>>
File: IMAG57891.jpg (1MB, 2328x1421px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG57891.jpg
1MB, 2328x1421px
Yo
>>
>>739365958
NICE! more?
>>
>>739365958
post feet
>>
>>739366208
that too
>>
File: WIN_20161107_14_28_34_Pro.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161107_14_28_34_Pro.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Please give me attention
>>
>>739366449
i want you to have all of my attention
>>
File: 1498827072476.jpg (253KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1498827072476.jpg
253KB, 1440x2560px
just want a thick pulsing cock ploughing my boy pussy
>>
File: IMG_3744-11.jpg (1MB, 1944x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3744-11.jpg
1MB, 1944x1296px
>>
>>739366568
No you don't, you want a better father
>>
>>739366568
fucking hot
>>
>>739366725
Mmm are you offering to be my daddy?
>>
File: Picture 1991.jpg (2MB, 3456x2907px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1991.jpg
2MB, 3456x2907px
>>739366206
>>739366208
>>
>>739366761
i'll be your daddy
>>
>>739366913
What would you do to me daddy?
>>
>>739364842
version w/o socks?
>>
>>739366991
spank your trap ass while i plow you from behind.
>>
>>739367090
Oh fuck that's hot, will you cum deep inside of me daddy? Make me your dirty little cumslut?
>>
>>739367215
i'd love to cum all the way inside you while i pull your hair from behind.
>>
>>739367278
Mmm oh fuck, I can feel my little clitty leaking. Keep going daddy, pound me harder.
>>
>>739367090
>>739367215
>>739367278
>>739367347
you guys have gotten me hard as diamonds
>>
>>739367347
i want to grab your neck and squeeze while i force my cock inside you until climax
>>
>>739367430
Join in, I'd love to suck your hard cock while I take it in the ass.
>>
>>739366795
Nice butt
>>
>>73936746
Oh God! Make me squeal, make me your slut, tell me how much of a dirty worthless whore I am.
>>
File: IMAG55651.jpg (1MB, 1424x1978px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG55651.jpg
1MB, 1424x1978px
>>739367508
Thanks!
>>
>>739367481
fucking yeah. I'd love to spit-roast you. Get ready for some throat fucking, little one. ;)
>>
>>739367609
God I haven't had a hard cock sliding down my throat in forever, throat fuck me like a little bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (1014KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1014KB, 3264x2448px
hi there
>>
>>739367517
you fucking dirty slut. you're only allowed to cum when i tell you.
>>
>>739367670
Yes master! I won't act out of line again, now please fuck my mouth, do whatever you want.
>>
>>739367648
mmm slowy work my cock down your throat. Mmm do you need a little help? Okay let me grab you head and get a little deeper. Hows it feels to be fucked from both ends? Such a little slut you are.
>>
>>739367820
God I can hardly breathe with your meaty dick filling my mouth, oh it feels so good master, two hard cocks just using me like the useless slut I am. I'm going to get addicted to cocks soon.
>>
>>739367745
gladly. i want you to gag on my cock until you start fading in and out of consciousness.
>>
>>739367931
I love choking on your cock, the slimy veins pulsing against my whore tongue, fuck me harder daddy, oh god daddy I need it so badly.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.