[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anon, if you could change one decision you made in the past,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 14

File: tumblr_ok2wg9YlGD1w2hyfjo1_400.gif (1018KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok2wg9YlGD1w2hyfjo1_400.gif
1018KB, 400x200px
anon,
if you could change one decision you made in the past, what would it be ?
>>
>>739276190
Coming to /b/ 13 years ago
>>
>>739276190
leaving the place where I was happy for a girl who wrecked me, mentally, physically and financially.
Now have a chronic health problem that has ruined my life
>>
Not giving my name on 4chan :'(
>>
>>739276190
going to college/university. 50k in debt and got me literally nothing to show for it.
>>
>>739276514
I mean this was a HUGE mistake having given it
>>
>>739276190
Not listening to my love of my life when she saw i was getting depression.
>>
Probably not letting that guy lick me out at a drunken party in the same room as the one I was about to fall in love with.
>>
>>739276519
you have knowledge, and a college experience.
>>
>>739276519
Yeah going to school was the problem, not the stupid degree you got, not your inability to field work so you don't show up with a blank resume, not your complete and total lack of social skills outside the autism spectrum.
>>
Turning down any of several girls because I was infatuated with one that had no interest in anything more than playing emotional games with me
>>
>Hot girl in bus desperately stares at me
>Leaves at same station
>I go into the liquor store being an utter fucking idiot
>Many, many regrets were had
>>
>>739276190
be me
>go to bar with long time friend who is girl
>litterally have been good friends with her for 10 years
>was prom date, had many great memories of high school with her.
>we get to my house after bar
>says she wants butt massage
>give her butt massage
>pass out, wake up next to her.
>wake up
>ask her if she wants butt massage
>she does
>leads to oral sex..she cums
>tells me I can jerk off on her ass
>she says no sex but i ask if i can stick it in for lube
>she says yes...leads to sex
>tells me i have a wide dick
>rides her ass on my dick
>tells me I can cum on butt.
>finish all is well.
>5 minutes later she starts crying about her ex..says she wished this didn't happen. Says she didn't want this to happen
>I apologise and agree we shouldn't do it again
>we get over it and get food.
>bring her back to her ex's
>talk to her on fb that night about a Wednesday fishing trip and her dogs..all is well.
>today she likes some of my memes and such
>all of a sudden disappears from FB
>go on trolling account and look her up
>SHE BLOCKED ME.fml
>didn't block me on Insta

I want to open dialogue with her and make and awkwardness right, she is one of my best girlfriends and I don't want her out of my life.

This happened a week ago. And I've been drunk all the time and not eating.

She even invited me to a concert after. She said she wanted to hang out but felt "emotionally uncomfortable" to sleep at my house for a while. She even lied and said she cried when we fucked, which she didn't at all. I just don't understand why, she was fine even when we got food and such and told me she is glad to have me as a friend.
>>
>>739276190
there have been 2 qt3.14s who I could have fucked but didn't because I only found out afterwards that they were flirting and wanted my D. I would go back and stop myself from making those autistic mistakes.
>>
>>739276190
>Press the knife against my throat
>Don't do it

What a retard. Now that I'm older, I realize I'll never do it and this suffering is gonna keep going.
>>
>>739277590
Nothing would have happened
>>
>>739277834
She's a well known local slut.
I think it would've been enough to say Hi or something.
>>
>>739277715
man she's fucking nuts, RUN
>>
File: 1493281180179.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493281180179.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>739276511
>>739276768
>>739277576

Story?
>>
>have this event at school where we run for at least 30 minutes at our school
>tfw 15 year old 5'3 manlet by that time
>30 minutes gets silver medal, >1 hour gets gold medal
>not actual medals, duh
>Decide to run 1 hour
>badidea.jpg
>get really fucking exhausted
>feel like I'm almost dying
>at least qt3.14 girl helps me to do it
>ran for 1 hour
>hell yeah
>get home afterwards
>realize I shat my pants in the process
>>
>>739277715
Listen to this guy
>>739277977
She's fuckin worked in the head... either that or still living out highschool drama either way just let her cut ties and don't look back.
Plenty of others and it's not worth the time.
>>
>>739277715
Just for all the poor SOBs confused by girl turmoil -
They get horny too
They are engendered to believe in their own fidelity
They think men are all laughing at them behind their backs after sex
They are made of crazy
>>
>>739276190
>if you could change one decision you made in the past, what would it be ?

I'd like to have fucked my Chinese girlfriend much more thoroughly.
>>
>>739276190
Exploring my sexual desires but sucking the local animal control officers dick on a regular basis when I was 18.
>>
>>739276190
Not quit my job. But I was miserable. Going through depression n shit. But I'm still here somehow.
>>
>>739279335
I operated a cherry picker. I had thoughts of raising the platform to its highest elevation and jumping off.
>>
>>739279426
How tall a cherry picker we talking anon? High enough to get a full flip in on the way down?
>>
>>739276190

I would not have gotten married.
>>
>>739279577
Ain't it the shits? Just stress and work is all it is.
>>
Skipping school from 14-18. Missed a lot of my life. I did graduate high school and college, and work full time, but at that time I was a good hockey player worth potential. I fucked myself over.
>>
>>739279568
4 stories high. And yeah I could probably do like 2 flips.
>>
>>739279771
Don't we a show off one is sufficient.
>>
>>739279835
Kek. Are you ok, were you fighting a stroke while trying go type this?
>>
>>739279912
Holy shit. I need to proof read.
>>
Not put a cam on my fucking lesbian hotass roomate. She is hot as fuck and had a fucking hot Asian girlfriend. They would fuck and walk around their room naked always. I did watch under the door but I was too much of a pussy to put a hidden cam when they left for days. I did not do it because I was too much of a pussy to get caught. -.-
I am a creep. But never recorded them. Lived with them for 7 years, now I got my own place and is boring as fuck.
>>
>>739279999
Nice quads. Fuck proof read
>>
>>739280086
Did you smell their panties?
>>
>>739280615
Yeah, watched them shower. Watched fuck, fonger each other. Went through all their sex toys. All her dirty clothes, clean clothes. I just never recorded them. I regret not recording that.
>>
>>739280814
I did it pretty often too. Watch them shower went they went to work. After they came from work, when they shower after work out, they put music, so they could not hear me. Fuck I regret to this day never putting a cam. I will never had that chance again in my life. They broke up last year one moves to the east coast for a couple of years, and the other one I think is in LA or near my area.
>>
I was in a small town in Russia a few weeks ago, with little police presence. Saw a really beautiful little teen girl walking on the sidewalk next to an abandoned underground construction site. I regret not luring her down there and having sex with her.
>>
>>739280986
Was probably a bear so good call anon.
>>
>>739276190
I would have cared less.
>>
Dating a friend. She's like a 5 hot. But stalker level clingy, calls 100+ times a day. But she also let's you do whatever you want to her during sex.
>>
>>739276190
I regret having that threesome. We all fucked up both our friendships and their relationship.
>>
>>739281402
Yea but did his dick taste good?
>>
>>739281595
I know you mean this as a joke

But yeah
>>
>>739281748
Faggot
>>
>>739276511
what chronic health problem?
>>
Have loads of problems with my feet (condition called club foot)
Had about 14 operations
Last operation was kinda optional
Doctor fucked it up
Got depressed didn't take it to court because I was depressed
could have got shit load of money
Stopped being a pussy
Life got better
Regret not going to court for them monies
>>
>>739281402
it was already on the rocks and not safe if the relationship cant handle a 3 way son
>>
>>739281748
Hahahaha
>>
I regret wasting almost 4 years of my time with someone who wasn't good for me, and never was sure she even wanted the relationship at all. In the end she broke up because she wasn't sure.

I should have known that would come.
>>
>>739281854
I guess I knew that on some level.

The guy did some really sketchy shit sometimes. For example, he has a wallsafe. After I show up on the day (at like 9:30am), he opens up the wallsafe, takes out a fucking miniature safe, puts it in a bag and leaves for an hour saying that he'd be back soon. According to the chick he did shady shit like this constantly.
>>
Getting with my wife
>>
>>739282140
What's a matter married anon?
>>
There's too many, I can't single out one of them.
>>
>>739276190
I would buy bitcoins
>>
>>739276190
October 14, 2015. My dumbass mental-case junkie father had a bout of paranoid delusions and imagined that I stole some shit from him, and threw me out of the house. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to cave in his temple with a framing hammer as he sat there in his easy chair, drunk and stupid, and use his shotgun to blow my head off. It would have been a perfect end for me. I'd have revenge on a person who'd insulted me, and I'd be free of life's bullshit. Just one of the corpses his fatass wife would find when she got back from the 'cruise' she had went on to cheat on him, the fucking cuck.

But I didn't. I packed my shit up and left, and the last two years have been a pure shitshow. I'd give anything for the change to go back and murder that son of bitch and Hemingway myself afterwards
>>
>Be me.
>Live in europe somewhere.
>Be 2,5 years into amazing relationship, with the most beautiful woman on the face of the planet.
>She's gotta go back to Canada, because long-term visum expired, and dumb canadian laws.
>"Oh fuck, what do we do to keep you here?"
>Option 1: get engaged. option 2: impregnate
>Sceptical about marriage laws and government
>Fuck kids. We're only 22.
>Choose option 3: Be complete retards and assume a long-distance relationship could work temporarily while we sort shit out.
>About a year needed to get all this shit put into motion. House, etc
>wegotthis.jpg
>Work hard for a house
>Study hard for a better job
>1 month in crippling anxiety and depression takes hold.
>Don't tell her anything
>3 months in start fucking other chicks regularly to cope with life.
>Don't tell her anything.
>6 months in I work up the nerve to invite her over for summer.
>Don't tell her anything.
>12 months in she comes back for me during summer, and I break her heart.
>New form of depression manifests itself and I can't even bare to talk to her anymore out of shame and self disappointment.
>She probably thinks I never loved her in the first place.

That was five years ago. She's now happily engaged to some dude in Canada. Looks legit. Not even mad. I'm in a different, but toxic relationship, and I pretty much hate my life.

To this day, I wish I could go back, and choose Option 1. Marry that bitch while I had the chance.

tl;dr when wife material presents itself, don't fuck it up. k?
>>
>>739282122
Sounds like a drug dealer

>>739282140
Trouble in paradise?

>>739282610
If you're really dedicated, you'll find a way to get what you want. Either a better life, or revenge. I recommend the latter.
>>
not sell TSLA at 33
>>
>>739282789
Paradise HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>739277715
Dude let it go.
>>
>about 5 months ago
>valentines day specifically
>just got rejected by someone
>go to club
>friend brings a friend along
>10/10
>we hit it off right away (alcohol probably helped)
>she tells me she has a boyfriend but she finds me attractive
>ohwell.png
>try to put it out of my mind
>next few times I go over to my friends house she is there
>get closer and closer
>eventually it's just me and her hanging out
>I'm falling for her hard
>her boyfriend is on holiday
>they have a massive fight and 'break up'
>at least that's what I thought
>she practically throws herself at me
>we fuck, honestly best sex of my life
>I'm on cloud 9, thinking that we'd be together after and all that jazz
>she's telling me and everyone that she wants me instead of her boyfriend
>full on loved this girl
>her boyfriend comes back from holiday
>she 180s real quick
>jumps right back into his arms, saying that she loves him so much and she be there forever blah blah blah
>I only find out about this through the mutual friend
>I'm devastated
>turns nothing of it was true
>even after everything she still acts like she knows nothing about it
>they're living together now

I just wish that I could have stepped away and though rationally, but that's what happens I guess.

The worst part is I still goddamn lover her.
>>
>>739283211
Atleast you got some puzz
>>
I wish I hadn't done sexual things with my sister, aunt, and cousin.
>>
>>739283489
nice
>>
>>739283489
It's ok. You're white. That's expected of you
>>
>>739283489
I wish I hadn't done sexual things with this guy's sister, aunt, cousin, and mom. And sister again.
>>
>>739283595
You mean Indian. Oo aunty
>>
>>739277531
I'm so smart and sucessfull, finally I have something to brag about on 4chan
>>
>>739283211
Shit like this will only make you stronger anon.
>>
>>739276190
If I could I would never meet a grill who was my best friend for ~3 years. We had a crush on each other for the first 2, but never made it official, just sex. She ended up meeting another guy and they became official within a month. I was so pissed and jealous that I ruined the relationship as badly as possible. It's been a year since then, I got over being in love with her. I didn't get over losing my best (and only) friend. Still depressed to the point of suicide attempts, meanwhile she's happy with her new guy and probably forgot about me months ago. Worst part is, I genuinely loved her. More than any of the girls before her, which I actually dated. Wish she had ever felt the same.
>>
>>739276190
I was once hanging off a very tall building by just my arms and the decision not to let go was the worst decision i ever made. I'd change that.
>>
>Get drunk as usual
>Visit only genuine friend to pick up some weed
>Friend has gf now
>She teases the crap out of me
I'm not just insecure with girls I'm anxious around them, even when I'm drunk. She was tweaked and that was kind of a funny situation. Felt almost magical.
>Go home
>Can't stop thinking about her/ miss her
>She invites me, says she's alone
I regret the following:
>Stress level: 92%
>Asperger ensues
>BrosBeforeHoes.jpg (She just wanted to chill out goddamnit)
>Start drinking like a madman
>Skip meals
>Stop working
>New form of depression manifests itself and I can't even bare to talk to her anymore out of shame and self disappointment
>Emotional train crash continues
I'm not fit for life.
>>
>>739283576
Not really. When people are like "how'd you lose your virginity?" I can't just be like "my sister when we were 10 and 11".
>>
>>739276190
I had to choose between a girl I liked and a girl I loved who had a child and lots of baggage. I opted to not deal with the baggage and now have to live without her...

Pic related.
>>
>>739276190
Wish I would have never smoked weed
>>
>>739284802
lol what?
>>
>>739276616
What happened?

I would probably do my entire life over again. Then waste it just as quickly.
>>
>>739276190
Funny you should ask:

>>>739284689
>>
I wish I didn't eat these shrooms on nye 2009/10 that got me a massive psychosis.
>>
Stayed active in my childhood. Play outside and shit like that.
>>
>>739276190
long story short: ask HER
>>
I was at the house of a cute girl who I liked and I'm fairly sure she liked me. She invited me over and was the only person who isn't blood related, who has ever called my phone. We were alone at her house for the rest of the day and were sitting on the couch watching TV. I chose not to put my arm around her shoulder, pull her close and make out because we were in the same class, so if I did something with her and things went wrong at any point, everyone I know would find out and I'd have to spend multiple awkward hours each day with her for years. As a result, I'm still a virgin and have regretted it ever since.
>>
>>739276190
I'd have treated Nicole so much better. I'd have married that girl. I miss her so much.
>>
>>739284369
Story
>>
>>739285877

Holy fuck anon

Lolllllllll

Holy shit, you fucking retard
>>
>>739285890
Shut up chad
>>
File: TonyPodesta seems a 4chan fag.jpg (52KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
TonyPodesta seems a 4chan fag.jpg
52KB, 600x480px
>>739276190

BUY. MOAR. BITCOINS
>>
I'm not sure what I would change. I would probably be something sexual. Like that time when I did not suck that 9 inches black cock. Or when I refused to cheat on my girlfred with my cousin who was litterally wide open and begging me to fuck her. Thoses opportunities that I missed because I was young and stupid.
>>
>>739276190

wouldn't change a single shit
>>
>>739276190
I would not skip social events in high school.
Or maybe I would not actively try to lose all my friends during collage days.
Or maybe I'd keep in touch with the very few of them that I still had even after all this.
Or maybe I'd try hooking with that blonde from the desk on the left in high school.
Or maybe I'd try hooking with that brunette that was kinda hitting on me later in high school.
Or maybe I'd dtry hooking up with that other brunette in collage.
Or maybe her friend, she was cute too.
No wait, I know, I'd definitely kill myself that time few years ago, that'd solve much more shit. Yeah.
>>
I'd kill my dad befeore he molested my siblings
>>
>>739276190

Deciding to be an edgy teen and purposely getting a "C" average on my high school exams to spite my dad and studying Business in college, again for the same reason.
>>
>>739276511

He's got the AIDS
>>
>>739276190
I would go back and buy bitcoin when it first came out.
>>
>>739276272
smart choice
>>
File: 1486277970073-1.jpg (97KB, 700x886px) Image search: [Google]
1486277970073-1.jpg
97KB, 700x886px
>>739276190
Being born. My life is a mistake
>>
Replyi this post lol
>>
>>739276190
Never drink soda. Made me fat.
>>
>>739276190
continiously rape my ex after she stopped to have sex with me after the sixth year, maybe that would have saved the relationship, being a dick in general to her would have changed alot, some women just need that
>>
>>739276511
welcome to the club brother
>>
i regret opening sexual conversations @ the gym with a friend and another friend's girlfriend, as time went by we started developing temptation, she started to suck his dick occationally and wanted a threesome so bad with me, she didnt want to fuck my friend who wasn't his type tho the one she wanted in between her legs was me, the woman became so obssesed with it almost sobbs my dick in public(clothed), used to show me her ass in doggy style when i was working out, my friend used to ask me everyday about a threesome cause it was the only way he could fucked her, i left that gym and didn't looked back, after that i bearely talk to em
>>
>>739277743
Pretty much this. Later in life you look back on those moments and realise you could have had more pussy than the blue cross
>>
>>739276190

> Sent to all-boy schools = Cringeworthy with girls.
> Allow myself to get fat at university
> Chances are not improved
> End up in long term relationship with the 2nd girl i've ever fucked pretty much by accident
> Don't want to marry, wait around thinking something better will happen right?
> She's pregnant. Fuck
> Dont have the balls to tell her to end it and split up.
> Kid born. Takes over our life
> I have to buy house for us
> Marry, because rude not to at this point
> Pregnant again. Fuck
> Its twins. Fucky Fuck Fuck
> I have to buy a bigger house
> Crippling mortgage and childcare costs
> My job sucks balls but I cannot leave, see above
> Wife is depressed and mental
> I will be bankrupt in 6 months.

TLDR; Kill me now
>>
>>739276190
being born
>>
>>739276190
I was tempted to say I should have decided to work harder and go to a different college, but then I wouldn't have met my wife and had jobs that gave me a great lifestyle.

So be careful what you wish for.
>>
File: lroll.png (339KB, 368x540px) Image search: [Google]
lroll.png
339KB, 368x540px
Not taking more pics and vids of my ex to post here. pic related.
>>
I never would have gone to grad school. I've accrued more debt and depression than I ever imagined
>>
>>739277715
if u wanted her u shoulda married her faggot
even gays are getting married
>>
Not starting college straight out of high school. Ended up at a job i hated, fucked over by a girl i loved and being depressed for two years before i finally managed to get into college (4 years later). I never really healed from that experience.
>>
>>739276190
my life is complete shit on my own will.
i regret getting the image of my sobing family at my funeral in my head when i was attempting suicide.
well.. there's always another day to commit suicide
>>
>>739292713
hahahahahahahaha
>>
never coming into contact with video games
>>
Getting into credit cards and not traveling more when I was younger.
>>
>>739276190

Rape my 1st gfs ass.
>>
>>739294871

Not listening to my parents and start vidya games on livestream.
I'd have made bank
>>
dating my girlfriend
>>
>>739295162
>>
>>739276190

I would choose not to have sex with that one girl from my high school when I visited home from college

>Meet girl at college I really connect with on personal level
>super hot 10/10 for my tastes
>Smarter than me
>we get along great
>visit hometown during summer break
>Girl from high school hits me up
>we meet for lunch
>tells me she was too nervous to ask me out in high school
>Drink at her parents place that night
>Drunk sex, last hurrah knowing I want to ask out college girl and maintain serious monogamous relationship
>High school girl is whore, I get mono
>end up dating college girl, but am sick with mono, so we have to slow things down
>recover from mono, but develop auto-immune disorder
>end up dating and marrying college girl
>Life is good but auto immune disorder is a pain in my ass

Everything worked out but I wasted a lot of time being sick and have lingering effects that inconvenience me
>>
One decision I could change in the past?It would be to ask out the girl I loved, and instead I had the doubt going through me and I couldn't do it.
>>
I've fuck up so many things in my life by now.
All my friends tell me that I have a pretty good life, but I'm depressed AF.
But to chose only one, I'd never had ask her out.
>Start 3rd year of med school
>Know this girl, 7/10. Really nice girl
>Start talking to her
>She is not too much into talking to me at first
>A week later we are chatting every day
>BetaModeOn.jpg
>Ask her out
>She stopped replying me
>Mfw I still love her (I still barely know her)
>Mfw I see her almost every day at University
>>
I would have spent more time with my brother.

>be me
>13ish
>brother is well older, in his late 20s
>I think he's hot shit for a few years, always want to hang out with him
>he's busy with work so he can't very often
>flash forward to me 18 and my brother is even older
>has more money but less free time and tries to hang out with me
>he can now spend that money to cross the country to hang out with me
>I blow him off continually
>he tries to bond with me through FB and texts
>whenever he visits for just a few days with family he ignores everyone and wants to play games and shit that I now find childish
>I'm like, "Fuck this guy he's way older than me he probably creeps out my friends"
>my friends all like him, but I still push him away
He died.

Like he just fucking died one day.
>cont.
>>
>>739298283

As I said everyone liked him but for some reason I just hated that he wanted to be around me. Like...i was upset that he wasn't there when I was a kid-and that wasn't his fault-and then later when he COULD be there for me this happens:

>he texts me about wanting to play some game together
>he offers to spend money to have me fly out of state to come stay at his place with his wife
>I literally tell him to Fuck off one time
>it's literally the last thing I ever said to him
>he just replied "Ok"
>a few months pass
>I come downstairs and my parents are a mess
>they try to explain
>he died
>he just out of nowhere fucking died
>he was going to work doing his thing waiting at the intersection probably just being his dumb idiot happy self
>a truck hit him spun his car into another car and he died
>they took him to a hospital and he was trying to stay awake
>he died horribly and all he wanted to do was hang out with me and he's gone
>I have nightmares that he was sitting there at the intersection thinking about me when the truck hit him

I can't keep talking about this because I'm losing my shit but yeah dude thought the world of me and was proud of me and wanted to be there for me because our parents were shit and I told him to Fuck off and he died probably thinking that's how I really felt
>>
Kiss the girl...
>>
I regret turning down many opertunities to just go out and do something and meet new people, now left with an ever shrinking circle or friends that I feel more and more distant to. It hurts so fucking much to see them get on with their lives without me in it.
>>
>>739299576
I used to feel that way when I moved out of state to a new place. All my real friends are back home. I have no one to really hang out with and talk to. You can make friends through work and going out (depending on your charisma) which I do...but...theyre just single serving friends...no real investment...i miss my old friends.
>>
>>739299136
That's heavy man, I'm sorry about your brother. I've got a younger brother (18/22) and I just can't seem to bond with him, he lives such a better and different life to me. When we were younger I used to bully him and it hurts so much thinking I ruined parts of his childhood. I just dont know how to make things right or even connect with him again.
>>
>>739276190
nothing, i regret nothing
>>
>>739299902
I have work friend and that helps me get through the day but I just dont see them as genuine friends, they're not bad people but I just can't connect with them.
>>
>>739300126
Just say sorry and get drunk . I'm 29, my twin was killed in a car crash I was supposed to be in when we were 21. I wish I was with him and also died but then I think of my poor mother alone. That's how I keep it together daily.
>>
>>739278743
>They are made of crazy
this pretty well covers all of that
>>
>>739293821
anything more revealing?
>>
>>739278475
wew
>>
>>739280814
mmm O love wotching the losbians fonger eoch other
>>
I fucked my friends Fiancé and got her pregnant. I also gave her herpes that I got from fucking his aunt.
>>
File: More cowbell!.gif (2MB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
More cowbell!.gif
2MB, 500x341px
>>739276190
I'd fuck my half aunt in-law raw instead of cringing out.
>>
>>739291844
turbo autism/10
>>
File: 1445035018867.png (439KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445035018867.png
439KB, 900x900px
>>739277112
tits or gtfo
you know the rules
if you're a guy then happy trails faggot
>>
>>739300126

Dude try. I'm the OP of that and even if it gets weird just try. That guy could die tomorrow and you'd be left with no options. You don't want be left with that feeling.

Just try.
>>
File: IM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND.gif (2MB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
IM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND.gif
2MB, 499x368px
>>739282675
nigga why
>>
>>739276190
Would've told my ex to give me the bag of drugs before the cops arrested her, instead of throwing it under a car. That would've changed how a lot of shit happened.
>>
>>739297869
Don't worry about it, she sounds like a cunt anyway
>>
>>739299136
>I literally tell him to Fuck off one time
>it's literally the last thing I ever said to him
>he just replied "Ok"

that shit just made me cry, can't imagine how that must be eating you up inside.
>>
Never learned about the dark web
>>
>>739284802
same. it sounds funny but it really fucked me over
>>
Killing off my personality and body awareness when I was a teen.
>>
>>739285102
story?
>>
>>739276190
not choosing video games over girls
i lowkey havent talked to any girls in 5 or 6 years
>>
>>739285102
story?
>>
>>739277715
She valued your friendship too much to taint it with sex. She blames herself as well as you.
She thinks it will destroy your relationship and doesn't trust either of you to keep it in your respective pants.
She hoped you wouldn't go through with it
> the one guy who didn't just want to fuck me, but actually be with me as a person
It was a stupid test and she was stupid for not sticking to her convictions stopping and explaining it to you, instead of hoping for a horny man to make the right decision.
>>
>>739276190
Not being an hero yesterday. Maybe tomorrow will be different
>>
>>739300126
saaaame. im 24 and got a little brother who's 22. i used to fight with him constantly as kids but now we are living different lives under different roofs. i miss him a lot but we both dont really stay in contact. ill probably only see him once a year for someones birthday. i wanna buy him and meal of whatever he wants but i just cant seem to bring myself to make an effort to contact him. maybe its the thought of him rejecting my offer because he's busy. idk.
>>
My entire life and the life I live today comes down to one decision. Choose one or the other. I would go back and choose the woman I took on vacation differently.
>>
>>739277590
she wus gonna murder you, anon
>>
>>739279309
strange fucking fetish, anon
>>
>>739276190
shoulda kept free basing coke
>>
>>739280986
how would you lure a teen girl into a fucking underground construction site? What girl would go there, ever?
>>
Letting the woman i lost my virginity to take my virginty
>>
invest in btc and eth
>>
>>739298283
>>739299136
/r9k/ reporting in.
Can someone screencap this for me for future threads? it hits home but I'm on my phone and can't.
>>
Rushing things with a girl I talked to.
>>
becoming fat
>>
Not calling 911, and instead just died.
>>
>>739301122
Bitch never claimed femanon you dumb cunt, wasted dubs too..
>>
>>739302586

I told him to Fuck off and hung up.
I hope he had a sense of humor about it but...Yeah. It was the way I said it that still bothers me. It wasn't a chummy way of saying it, I was really angry when I said it. After writing that all out I've been drinking the last few hours so sorry if
>>
>>739304499
I had the same relationship with my brother until I became depressed and suicidal at 18.
He broke down in tears and apologized for "not being a brother".
Since then we're close.
Fix it while u still can
>>
If i could change one thing anons, I would've told my friends to fuck off and I would've dated her.
>>
File: 1500381534361.jpg (80KB, 750x761px) Image search: [Google]
1500381534361.jpg
80KB, 750x761px
Get better grades in high school and not get stuck with college debt. I could've gotten full ride, I have the potential.
>>
>>739282675
>tl;dr when wife material presents itself, don't fuck it up. k?

i got that message too late
>>
>>739276272
Coming to /b/ 3 seconds ago
>>
I would have brushed my teeth and taken care of my oral health when I was younger.
Now no matter what I do I have bad breath...
>>
>>739305899
ty anon. ill take it to heart.
>>
>>739283662
sounds greate what happened?
>>
>>739302586
>>739305885

Sorry but I feel like I have to clarify when I say he "laughed it off" and such. He really had been through so much shit that he had a way of laughing off things. Literally. He had a way of dealing with people that just somehow made them LIKE him. I once saw him make friends with this fucking angry ass Mexican dude with tattoos at a gas station (story too long). He just had a way with people. He could deal with people non violently and make friends with the WORST people. I still cannot come to grips with how he was just taken away, and how many people he could have maybe helped. "Only the good die young" they say.
>>
>>739278475
You have obviously never watched the Deathmarch in the Olympics. Those runners shit themselves all the time
>>
File: 14889057818.png (1MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
14889057818.png
1MB, 1920x1040px
>>739284315
get over yourself.

just find another girl...someone retarded like yourself.
>>
>>739276190
Had the chance to.fuck friends ex g that I was really really into.
If given the choice I'd went balls deep in her as it would of meant me and her dating/marrying(both really liked each other but bro code, which he isn't even a friend anymore)
>>
>>739276190
Change the lottery numbers I chose on my first ticket to winning numbers.
>>
>>739279999
Proof read those quads.

I'd go back in time and tell the priest Yes instead of No. I could have made millions in a lawsuit
>>
File: _Superman 1.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
_Superman 1.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
>>739292713
sell your house and buy something smaller/cheaper.

its not that hard.
>>
>>739306889
>story too long
It scared the shit out of me but I like telling stories of him. It helps.

I'll greentext it if anyone is really interested but I don't think this thread will last long. /b/ is mostly a tranny board these days and other threads don't last long.
>>
>>739280814
I also wished I had video of lesbians fongering each other. Its hard finding fetish vids for that these days
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 911x1474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 911x1474px
>>739276190
Should've joined my big sister in the bathtub when she asked me to.
>>
>>739281748
Fag
>>
>>739276190
Going to that school,i got bullied a lot.second decision is not mine but it still effected my life.If my mom had decided to move to the U.S.A a bit earlier like when i was a baby.
>>
>>739276190
voting for bernie
MAGA
>>
>>739276511
Sounds like this anon got the aids...
>>
>>739284708
Baggage?
>>
wouldnt have had my girl abort our baby....dont do it lads, im not sure ill ever find someone else who i have a similar connection with, and once I told her to have an abortion everything fell apart...... now im a lonely 4chan browser
>>
>>739276190
no
>>
>>739276519
everypersoniknow.jpeg
>>
>>739307248
I am interested anon!
>>
>>739309904
Your fault for failing to even use a condom.
>>
>>739300685
That friend must love you...
>>
>>739277715
you will be fine in about 2 weeks anon belive me.
>>
>>739305289
Same here, feels bad man.
>>
>>739306889
>"only the good die young"
so true but so sad
kinda miss the good old feels threads but your thing hit me hard. sorry about you brother pal
>>
>>739277531
that's why I'm prepping for grad school anon
>>
>>739307423
Story?
>>
>>739305885
My dad was in a coma. He had been for a few days. He had been sick with diabetes for years and wanted to die. I told him "die, you bastard" because I couldn't bear to see him suffer any more. I wonder if he knows I meant it that way. we were very close.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.