[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug thread. What's your drug of choice/what are you on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 21

File: _20170717_034019.jpg (911KB, 2191x2365px) Image search: [Google]
_20170717_034019.jpg
911KB, 2191x2365px
Drug thread.

What's your drug of choice/what are you on right now?

Pic related: crystal meth
>>
>>739150478

What's the round thing in the bottom of your picture? is that a spoon? Glass? I honestly can't tell (esp. with your finger fucking with the camera) and my curiosity is piqued.
>>
File: 2gs8fkznp2az.jpg (89KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
2gs8fkznp2az.jpg
89KB, 750x1334px
>>739150478
heroin
>>
>>739150979
Apologies for the finger.
Its a lightbulb. Don't know where to find actual meth pipes
>>
I smoke weed everyday and tried many different psychedelics. 25-i and shrooms are my favorite of those.

I dont care much for anything "hard" like coke, heroin, dont even touch molly or anything either.
>>
>>739150478
What do you choose to do hard drugs? I've only ever smoked weed and ate shrooms. Shrooms I feel like are a good enough high that doing anything harder just seems redundant or silly. The only harder thing I'd do is LSD.
>>
>>739151167
What is keeping you from trying coke?
>>
>>739151154
check out headshops in your area, ask for a flower tube or a eucalyptus inhaler, or a gas station in the ghetto might have them too
>>
>>739151154

You have a straw, just snort it lmao

if you need a pipe, go to a gas station in a shitty neighborhood somewhere. They should sell roses in these glass containers that are perfect meth pipes.
>>
In my opinion, there's no such thing as hard drugs. And I don't concuder weed a drug necessarily. A drug is just that, a drug. It's people who.give them bad names.
>>
>>739151217
Im fat and dont want my heart to explode
>>
>>739151191
There's a difference between psychedelics and meth. Most psychs are non addictive, and you do not always have a good time on psychedelics. Pretty sure the only time you're having a bad time on meth is the comedown, the shit literally causes your brain to go into dopamine production overload.
>>
>>739151504
Understood
>>
My drug of choice is coke, fucking love the stuff. The smell, taste, drip, feeling it go up my nose, crushing it, everything.
>>
>>739151528
I am aware that pshycs are different than stims. I've done acid and shrooms as well
>>
>>739151528
how bad is the comedown? can you just do a little meth and not be tempted to do more?
>>
>>739151702
I love coke as well. Especially a good big whack of rock
>>
>>739151528
Other anons are not who you're replying to. But is it really worth it? The negatives outweigh the positives in my opinion.
>>
>>739151785
In my opinion, there is really no comedown. Mostly all of the shittiness you feel is due to malnutrition/dehydration. The actual "comedown" is just sleep. And not for days like I've read. It only takes one good night if sleep for me to feel normal after a week long binge.
>>
>>739151789
Yeahh man I've come to enjoy the burn from when it forms back into rocks before I'm about to snort
>>
File: 20170717_081kkkk236.jpg (2MB, 3448x3680px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_081kkkk236.jpg
2MB, 3448x3680px
speed
>>
Does meth make you want to suck cocks irl?
>>
>>739151868
As long as you brush your teeth. Eat. And drink, there really are no negatives. Granted you don't smoke and entire gram your first time ha. Kinda hard to twrak out from smoking.
>>
>>739152118
>no negatives
Except for frying your dopamine receptors in the long term therefore stopping your brain from producing happiness and positive emotion when you're not on speed
>>
>>739152012
Snort? Why?
>>
>>739151528
I don't have a good time on meth at all unless I combine it with heroin and benzos. shit makes me feel so on edge and paranoid.
>>
>>739152226
Moderation should go without saying.
>>
>>739152298
I really wanna hear an unbiased case made about meth, scientific studies showing whether there's real moderation and with self control you can use without fucking yourself up at all. Don't know if such a thing exists but would be interesting
>>
>>739152281
Its def. An aquired taste. I was iffy about it the first couple times too. But I always managed to have a good time through all the sketchiness
>>
>>739152226
do amphetamines like adderrall and vyvanse cause this effect too? (assuming normal dosage for a few years)
>>
>>739152430
Probably not because they don't overload your brain with a fuckton of dopamine at a time, adderall is a really really really watered down version of coke that doesn't have many negative effects
>>
>>739151154
Tobacco shop. That's where I get mine
>>
>>739152395
I've done mostly any drug you could find. I like experiencing new things. And the only thing that ever stuck with me where cigarettes. I'm not saying everybody has the ability to practice safe drug use, because most don't. I however have mastered the trade I guess you could say. For the record, this is my first time using meth in about 6 7 months.
>>
>>739152242
I started to eat it most of the time.
>>
>>739152724
Why eat it of all the ways? Whats better about that from any other way?
>>
File: 1340775360757.jpg (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1340775360757.jpg
2MB, 500x500px
>>739151167
ive only ever done weed and molly, but molly is the shit. first time i did it it had weird visual effects on me. not hallucinations, but things were so perceptually intense that

1.my taller friends i was with seemed as big as adults did when i was a little kid (like over 7 feet tall)
2. during the car ride to dave and busters the inside of the car felt as big as a room and the streets and trafficoutside seemed as vast as if we were on a boat in the ocean.
3. my friend cratching me on the head during the car ride (cus she was on it too and had the tactile thing going) felt like she was scratching all of me, so i seriously started to feel like i was a cat (still small, being scratched).) i may have started kneading my knuckles on things like a cat.
4. the loss of inhibition meant i wanted to go flirt with this big assed hot milf at the dave and busters though her kids and husband were definitely there. my friends kept a leash on me.
5. the light above our table reflecting on the cute af waitress meant she looked like the fucking virgin mary had appeared glowing before me. i looked so carefully at each of her features and she def noticed me ogling her at the table like a creep. got her number before we left (friends kept me from doing naything before that) but she eventually told me she had a bf. i was in a seriously loving/flirty mood cus of the drug though.
6. everything tasted like shit that night but the next day every single thing i ate tasted like heaven. made sure to eat candy, fruit, snacks all day long.

another friend though maybe our molly was laced with other shit since my experience was so weird but the friend who got the stuff is super selective in getting it and the people i did it with that night all had much more conventional experiences, so my friends just think its cus it was the first time i did the stuff. i definitely know what alice taking the shrinking potion in alice and wonderland is about now though.
>>
>>739152517
so would any drug that loads up your brain with dopamine be just as bad (e.g. heroin? coke?) or is meth super bad because its more effective at releasing dopamine?
>>
Lsd would be my 1 choice, but is not something ill like to do alot of. Only done it handfullbof times. I'm trying weed but so far haven't hit it off
>>
Alcohol and weed.

That's my combo of choice and I'm doin it almost every night. Sometimes I don't drink.
>>
>>739152860
Meth isn't any worse then heroin or coke. Heroin is in my opinion the most dangerous, not saying I haven't dabbled in it tho. As with any drug, if you go too hard, bad things will happen. Simple
>>
>>739152803
Sry I am a little bit confused. Is that a serious question, or do you want to say that there is a better option?
>>
I hate that hardcore shit. Weed and LSD is just enough for me
>>
>>739152430
yes
>>739152395
let me wage in. the worse damage caused by these drugs are on the dopamine receptors and on the brain cells that produce dopamine (which die from lack of oxygen).

There is always brain damage. Even while having sex or just in your average day. But amphetamines, and meth amphetamines specially cause this in a shorter amount of time.

Brain health is too complex and there is yet to be a way to measure it in a quantifiable manner.

That only leaves us with conjecture. Theoretically you could do meth withing periods of time during your entire life, which would allow to minimize brain damage to match your "useful lifespan". You would still be brain damaged more so than the average healthy person your age, and that gap between you and the average healthy brain would become wider with age. But aging already comes with a decreased quality of life by default.

This is based of molecular biology books and neurology papers linked to drug use coupled with my opinion on the matter.
>>
>>739153177
For me, smoking it has always been my preferred method. More manageable and makes my meth go much further than any other method. And yes I was serious
>>
>>739152860
Not a scientist so take everything I'm saying with a grain of salt
But meth is different than a lot of drugs because the most dangerous aspect isn't the risk of overdose or addiction, it's what it actually does to your body. Like, while the withdrawal and cravings from heroin can cause your death the actual substance isn't that bad for you. But any long term use of meth is probably gonna fuck you up in many different ways just from the effects on your body alone. Meth is kind of like a mix of heroin and coke, it has the fall back and blissfully stare at the ceiling aspect of smack and also the dopamine happiness overload of coke. what it does to you is very similar to cocaine but instead of getting a short burst rush it's spread out over 12-16 hours and that gives it much more of a chance of destroying your dopamine receptors and similar shit. Heroin and meth stimulate different pleasure centers in the brain and work a lot differently
>>
some rippas for me nose m8
>>
Is there a way to get at least a little high without taking these drugs?
>>
>>739153468
Meth and coke have entirely different highs. Not even relatable.
>>
>>739153552
meditate till you feel bliss.
>>
>>739153290
I snort it for the kick, but I try to stop that. When you eat it, you get a not so strong high, but the effect lasts for a longer time.
>>
>>739153552
Yea. Duster or cough syrup at your local Walmart. Smoking fresh ground nutmeg works. Gas.. there's lots of safer alternatives
>>
>>739153570
That doesn't change the fact that they work in mainly the same way by flooding your brain with a lot more dopamine than it would normally produce in that time
>>
>>739153552
jenkum. its free too
>>
>>739153617
How do I do that? Is it like some placebo thing
>>
>>739153698
Wtf are you doing here
>>
>>739153672
Kek Duster is worse for you than most fucking drugs Nigger you can literally die or veggie out from one use
Also nutmeg high is disgusting, basically a shittier version of weed that also gives you a mini flu
>>
>>739153698
no. there are most definitely reports of people who are inexperienced at meditation trying it for a bit and feeling rushes of bliss. look up how to meditate elsewhere.
>>
>>739153763
Obviously that was all sarcasm. Gas? Come on dude. Calm down.
>>
>>739153687
Lol is it even a good alternative
>>
>>739153826
Well you never know anon there are a lot more autists than you think doing all of that
>>
Question:

In a mid-sized suburb, what's the best way to find female druggies to exploit for a quick fuck?
>>
>>739153698
>>739153896
>like some placebo thing
You are a hundred and twenty percent a 14 year old middle class white kid that's never tried drugs and is too scared to try. Smoke weed first because you'll end up doing that anyway and try acid/shrooms
Once you work your way up to not being an autist and have some self control try xans.
Now run along sweet summer child
>>
>>739154021
Try the whisper app
>>
>>739154051
I can't smoke weed cause my parents are always home so should I try edibles first?
>>
>>739151122
Woahh totally rad dude man bro skater dude
>>
>>739154335
I can't cope with you right now.
>>
>>739154335
Highschool is a wonderland of cannabis where literally 90% smoke weed and consider themself a hardcore gangbanging nigger, make some stoner friends(they should be pretty obvious) if you're totally lost friend anyone of any race listening to rap and say you wanna smoke sometime
>>
>>739154430
Then go do whatever you do every time you can't cope with something in life.
Go do some drugs.
>>
>>739154579
Nicee. I was a joke but but it just probably went over your head.
>>
>>739154084
Whisper App?

Enlighten me bro, how do I go about using the app to acquire druggie qts?
>>
>>739154335
Idk if I'm being baited or not but you should wait for a free house, or a friend's free house that will smoke with you. Don't want the anxiety of being cooked with parents around for the first time.
>>
5 days clean tomorrow at 2pm from heroin. Bth is a nightmare steer clear bruvs
>>
>>739154712
Like the term I can't even? Idk why youre so butthurt. Even if I was being serious.
>>
>>739154543
Well my middle school has a drug economy like my friend offered me molly for free but I can't get high st home or else my parents will find out and they are Christians so I'll get rekt but i do have access to alcohol but i tried like a few pints and it didn't do anything but that might be cause I'm Russian so I have a alcohol tolerance cause of vodka
>>
>>739154335
if you try edibles, go easy at first, most pot shops personnel have huge tolerances and tell you its okay to take 2 or 3 candies (for example) to get a good high, when even a half a candy might get a newb really fucked up. i wouldn't try anything with over 5mg of thc on our first edible, just to be safe, ideally even half that for your first time.

also edibles sometimes dont kick in for an hour or more, don't eat more thinking that it is weak, wait at least 90 minutes to guage the effects.
>>
>>739154829
No way you drank "a few pints" and nothing happened. I smell bs
>>
>>739154745
stay the fuck out of these threads if you want to stay clean, in my experience these threads can reignite cravings
>>
>>739154717
Go to your nearby section and put it to within 5-10 miles or whatever you want
The nearby section is a cesspool of thirsty guys wanting to show you their large passionate eggplants and a surprising amount of females posting about their lives or drugs, one thing that unites all of them is weed. Post about the bud in your possession and say you need people to smoke with and wait for the messages to come or look through and find a female poster that seems like a good candidate. Happy hunting
>>
>>739154721
I just realized I can do it at night and pull a all nighter but I don't think I can smoke cause it will stink up the whole basement and they will figure it out and whoop my anus oh wait I can use perfume to mask the smell nvm wait I realized I have to sneak a lighter and I also don't want lung cancer so how about edible weed?
>>
>>739154978
W-what if I actually don't have the mary jane in possession?
>>
>>739155003
Smfh. This bitch said lung cancer
>>
>>739154829
>i drank a few pints and felt nothing
>my first time drinking too
>must be muh genes
haha no
>>
>>739154829
Oh the keks
>middle school
>Russian vodka tolerance
Since it's middle school your friend's molly has a 99% chance of being bullshit but if there's any chance it was real you dun goofed by not accepting
>>
>>739155070
What I read that the smoke can give you things like lung cancer and I don't want to have that and cough up tar cause I heard that happens
>>
>>739154745
Super scared of this. Will never fuck with opiates/opioids
>>
i like pot and meth. i only smoke pot now, i found meth way to addictive and it was fucking horrifying
>>
>>739151702
I'm gonna have 1g of 92% pure coke for my birthday, is that enough? How do I do it? Split in in 10 lines and do one every 45 mins?
>>
>>739154745
stay strong m8
>>
File: 1500278977614.png (102KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1500278977614.png
102KB, 625x626px
>>739151122
post with needle in ur arm or ur faking
>>
>>739155109
Sorry I said pints but I don't remember the conversion chart but I used a eyedropper to suck it out of a big tank of wine and I drank that
>>
>>739155139
What you read is bullshit. Never has there EVER been a death connected to marijuana use. Stop researching because most of what you'll find is anti-drug, propaganda bullshit.
>>
>>739155050
Lmao I don't know then man,
Wait for a female posting about her love for crack I guess
>>
>>739154964
I hear that alot and I can understand

For some reason it has piqued my interest though. Don't get me wrong the first 72 hours will drudge by but you do feel a little better after that.... But still. It's hellish.

Don't. Do. Dark.

I did meth for two weeks at one point in my early twenties but was able to quit cold turkey. It felt fantastic the high and energy but it just didn't really appeal. Tue whole process idk

Geeked out though and watched that Norman movie like 9 times after another an another . It was a trip cause the movie has no cut scenes. It's all just one long shot. Not really but made to look it and it was a blast on white
>>
>>739155229
This is the most rediculous thing I've ever read
>>
>>739150478
I don't use drugs because I'm not a waste-of-life, mongrel-guts drain on society.

Fucking bottom feeders.
>>
>>739155242
OK I trust you but what if I get addicted I can't afford that man I only get money on my birthday and Christmas and whenever my Crack head friend pays me to do his essays
>>
>>739155341
>rediculous
Learn to spell you shitlord.
>>
File: em5ui5fvfw6z.jpg (113KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
em5ui5fvfw6z.jpg
113KB, 750x1334px
>>739155227
I don't have a needle in my arm right now
>>
>>739155209
sprinkle over cottage cheese and slurp it up
>>
>>739155209
A gram of fishscale? If you have no tolerance and it's actually 92% that's gonna fuck you up big time. I'd say aim for a quarter or half that and see how it makes you feel. You'll KNOW if you're getting the effects you're supposed to
>>
File: IMG_7361.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7361.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>739155381
Kek
Ok this is officially b8
>>
>>739154829
>middle school
MODSSSS
>>
>>739155153
It's a fickle thing man. It truly is the worst thing I've felt. Just constant sadness., seconds drag by, and it consumes you.
I hate when people say things like oh that's the devils drug. But bruvs detox off this shit was terrifying. It's the devils drug. You will lose your light. Ever so slowly. Just slow enough for to not notice it in between nodding out
>>
>>739155381
Weed isn't addictive. But If you smoke blunts then youre getting nicotine along with your weed and that can be addicting.
>>
>>739153468
Heroin withdrawals will not kill you if you have someone even slightly experienced with you when you go through detox. It'd actually pretty hard to die from heroin withdrawals, it's way easier to die from alcohol ones. People die from heroin from overdoses or complications from sharing needles or other insanely unhygiene crap.
>>
>>739151702
My nibba
>>
>>739155153
It started with pills to. And that scares me. What if I get fucked up later in life in a car accident and they prescribe me M boxes. Fuuuuuu

I should just get the gun and clock out eh
>>
File: IMG_4505.jpg (53KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4505.jpg
53KB, 400x350px
>>739151354
Yeah you're right. Drugs did nothing to Whitney Houston, one of the most talented singers ever. It was just people giving drugs a bad name
>>
File: gangster.jpg (61KB, 700x430px) Image search: [Google]
gangster.jpg
61KB, 700x430px
This thread
>>
>>739155698
Whitney Houston died because she was a nigger
>>
>>739155585
So how do I smoke it without the blunts? Can I just poke holes in a soda can and use that like a pipe?
>>
>>739155286
Birdman movie. Not fucking norman
>>
>>739155744
The only reason ive been taking your bait is because I wanted to keep my thread alive. Now fuck off
>>
>>739155415
What are those vials, Narcan?
>>
>>739155744
Use an apple. Take out the stem and poke 5-6 holes in the top about halfway through and then use a pen to make a hole in the side that goes a bit over halfway through and intersects with the top hole. Put bud in top of apple, light and suck smoke out of the side
>>
now that alpha bay is down,

has someone an alternative url for me??
>>
File: download_20160906_201427.jpg (250KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
download_20160906_201427.jpg
250KB, 1280x960px
>>739155730
KEK DIED
>>
>>739155824
Delaudid?
>>
File: 7qx5hzl9we8z.jpg (806KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
7qx5hzl9we8z.jpg
806KB, 3024x4032px
>>739155824
yes. saved my pathetic junkie life more than once
>>
>>739150478
Hot rails or go home.
>>
>>739155854
Use dreammarket or look on DNSstats for the popular shits
>>
>>739155415
I never shot gear. I only smoked it. That trips me out you literally have this dark brown patch of poison coasting inside your veins hitting every nook of your body. It's a trip that terrifies me. And what about cotton fever? Ever have it
>>
>>739155744
Use rolling papers instead of fucking tobacco leaves like in cigars, you dunce.
>>
>>739155426
How many lines does half a gram of fishscale make? I have no scale so I'll have to eyeball it and splitting it into even parts is my best idea. How long till I snort a second line?
>>
>>739155895
Fuck me just use the knife to cut your throat you festering sack of shit.
>>
>>739155834
Ok thanks man I'll remember this.... I hope my dad doesn't wake up and come down and sees this cause he's gonna make me homeless but how to get weed in the first place cause I'm supposed to have a reputation of a angel but if I ask my friend then everyone will know and my title of "valedictorian" will be "crack head"
>>
File: _20170717_051147.jpg (607KB, 2151x2189px) Image search: [Google]
_20170717_051147.jpg
607KB, 2151x2189px
Beautiful isn't it?
>>
Tomorrow I'm gonna candyflip (mdma+lsd) by myself and try out this new dildo on myself and see if I can finally cum from anal alone. Should be fun
>>
>>739156005
Ask a nigger or white kid who listens to rap if they have some bud you can buy
>>
>>739155895
Heavy shit. Do you have anything of that light left to want to be clean? If not shit I get it. Stuck for a while year

Or are you the one that doesn't have a hard time with withdrawals period
>>
>>739155928

valhalla invite anyone?
>>
Fuck asshole who leave there shit around, I was taking out that trash at my job and found a bunch of foilies in the garbage.
>>
>>739155940
Like 5 probably. Don't do one line at a time more like 2-3 and see how you feel after half an hour. You WILL end up using all of it so if you get high as fuck from the original three lines then spread out your usage and maybe do another line every 20 min to an hour to spread it out and have a good binge
>>
>>739156021
That looks like a good bag
>>
>>739155931
eh, you still have the shit coasting through your veins regardless of what route you take it, IVing just delivers it instantly.
nah, never had cotton fever, you only really get that from bacteria in reused cottons. I use a fresh one every time. I have injected what I assume was a cotton fiber one time though that gave me a massive fucking headache, thought I'd pass out.

>>739155980
nah, I'd rather keep getting high until I can't anymore. if it makes you feel any better, I'm a trust fund baby and spend all of my free time shooting dope and playing vidya while contributing nothing to society :)
>>
I really fucking hate drug users. Aside from being untrustworthy, your entire world view gravitates around a small sampling of substance that you use to escape reality momentarily. Your world's very defining, and by "defining" I mean severely limiting.

Stay there.
>>
>>739156212
Eh, at least it won't take long before your money goes to someone better.
>>
>>739152012
My boy! I used to get a bunch of fire stuff from Germany before I went off the deep end. Most people have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about because there's none in the us.
>>
>>739150478
coffee
>>
>>739156192
This shit is pure as as hell. Doesnt even really leave burn residue
>>
>>739156089
My only connections are my friends.... one who got high off of eating a green tea mint, another is a Asian kid who has done like every drug that doesn't need a needle , and another one who said he's a Christian but then he found a used cigarette and smoked it and then he discovered weed and his dad found out and I never heard from him for like a week after that and my girlfriend said she quit weed months ago but has some still I think but she wants me to be a angel so I can't disappoint her cause she's the hottest kid in school. What do I do?
>>
>>739156223
look, I know I shouldn't care about the opinion of a stranger on the internet, but you obviously never tried shrooms.
>>
>>739156021
Yes it is, wish I could still do that stuff. But the doctor said I have a bad heart because of it.
>>
>>739156212
Oh I was mistaken then, that's what I was trying to refer too. Injecting cotton fibers cause it basically runs through your body then bam out of no where that little tiny fiber is sitting on your brain.

That's what's up though that your a trust fund baby. I wish I had an opportunity to have something like that. I worked sick or nodding to satisfy my shit every night.
God that's the life... Dope and vidya
>>
>>739156119
life has felt pretty meaningless for as long as I can remember, got into drugs at a young age and progressed to this. don't really want to get clean, money is no object for me, the only negative impact dope has on my life is the risk of od and the fact that i have no interest in developing meaningful relationships with others. withdrawal sucks for me but I rarely ever run out and have suboxone, kratom and lope if I do
>>
>>739156303
Ok OP already said it and it's time for me too. This is 113% b8, if you want anymore help post face with time stamp right now
>>
>>739156385
where does this cotton come from then?
>>
>>739156362
How long where you a user? And how much and frequently?
>>
>>739156303
souds like a teen movie plot.
>>
>>739156391
That's cool. Are you fit like doing the drugs have you living a life like falling out of everything if you know what I mean. Or are you active presentable able to be brought to fancy things without plopping your head in your fettucini
>>
>>739155415
Good on you for having Narcan.
>>
>>739156391
What's your financial situation you lucky fuck, just have your own adjoined bank account with your parents or an actual trust fund? How much do you have
>>
>>739156461
How do I do that cause I'll wake my dad up if I go get the timestamp equipment and I'm supposed to be sleeping plus idk how to post images on tablet . What do?
>>
>>739156212
>>739156385

Seriously. People who call video games "vidya" are fucking cancer.
>>
>>739156474
When you inject. Sucking up your shot from an inadequate filter and getting a tiny practically invisible fiber in there
>>
>>739155895
That fucking black is making my mouth water.....
>>
>>739150478
what do you like about meth? i tried it once and all it did was keep me awake for 2 days, and when the come down hit me i felt like shooting myself why do you like it?
>>
>>739156631
Find a way motherfucker kekek
You won't because you are an obese 20s college dropout trolling random anons
>>
>>739156223
Confirmation bias- the only people you see doing drugs makes you think all drug users are like that. The same way everyone thinks all gay guys are flamboyant and effeminate, because those are the only ones you really "see."
>>
>>739156503
Small at first, about 8 years and at first it was only every now and again with friends, than every week, than every day. Went through the whole junkie cycle the worst was staying up for days on the binge with my eye half closed after the third day. Coming down was the worst after a few day. An 8 ball wouldn't even last tword the end. It really fucker me up in the end, I find that I lose place in sentences, forget things i literally just said or heard.
>>
>>739156678
I should probably leave this threat it's making me want to use hardcore.
>>
>>739156647
I usually don't hyphenate my wording at all ever, but it's 226am and I'm half asleep and cutting two letters out have saved me an exponentially significant amount of energy to allow me to continue this conversation with all these fine decrepit bandits here.

Honestly dickheads who still say cancer are Fucking cancer. Ya got a cock for a head bruv?
>>
>>739156692
I love how long it lasts. I like how social it makes me, and how content I am with everything when I'm on it. If you didn't actually get HIGH you probably got shitty meth. As for the comedown, I've said earlier, the only symptom of a comedown I get is sleep. Just 1 good night's sleep and I'm back to normal. Plus I take really good care of myself when I'm using. i.e. drink plenty of water and eat healthy nutrient rich food. So I'm sure that plays a role
>>
>>739156600
no joint account, I just get money deposited in my account every month. I barely even make a dent in it even with my lifestyle.

>>739156660
it's so hard on the veins. I rotate injection sites and have pretty good hygiene so my veins are in ok shape but eventually I'll have to start ordering powder from the dnm
>>
>>739156804
Damn dude. Sorry it got to you like that.
>>
>>739156728
Well I like to think that I'm smart so I'll plan out a way go sneak upstairs GTA style cause my dad sleeps next to the stairs and oh wait,the paper will be a issue cause it's SO LOUD so I'll just draw on the mirror but how to send pictures with tablet
>>
>>739156949
Does your tablet have a camera
>>
drugs are for nigger
>>
>>739156886
How old are you and how did you get to this point you little smackster smackaroo smarckerton? There's no doubt your parents are disappointed in you so how are you getting them to fuel you financially
>>
>>739156660
>>739156886
replied to wrong comment, second half was meant for >>739156678
>>
>>739157589
My personality didn't change at all, I mean I can count with my fingers how many times I've used drugs, and also I'm still smart af, its just like the people i was friends with never actually liked me, and this happened to me too before trying for the first time.
>>
File: 1498224757858.jpg (109KB, 493x634px) Image search: [Google]
1498224757858.jpg
109KB, 493x634px
>>739157464
>>
>>739157791
People really like to hang out with the guy who keeps talking about how smart he is. I'm sure it was your "drug use" and not your personality that drove people away.
>>
>>739157791
Ahh word man. My advice is to find common interests with ppl outside of drugs if you want to make real friends. Unfortunately all my friends are thru AA but that just comes with the territory, normies just don't get it.
>>
>>739157716
lmao square up ya pussy tweaker scum
>>
>>739157791
Also stop being a fedora.
>>
>>739157864
Of course it was my personality! It must have been my personality because otherwise they wouldn't have been talking to me everyday and laughing and making jokes with me until one day i found out they've been trying to avoid me when i try to hang out, what bothers me is that they don't have the balls to tell me to fuck off when i talk to them for the first time.
>>
>>739158068
I think you're in the wrong thread
>>
>>739150478
I don't fuck with Crystal, that shit is scary.

I smoke weed (Indica>Sativa), do shrooms and I'm trying to get my hands on LSD. Average drug user, TBH.
>>
>>739158257
At the end of the day, I'll always be a stoner.
>>
>>739151122
That much would literally kill you. Kurt Cobain couldn't dose that high and he was one of the biggest Heroin users of the fucking 90s.

That's either:

A.) Not Heroin but Saline or something else
or
B.) A suicide dose
>>
>>739158329
You can make a hit as big as you want just by how much water you use.
>>
>>739158159
Next person to roll trips and I take 400mg of modafinil.
>>
>>739158257
I smoke a hybrid called gorilla glue shit is strong as fuck. Opposite of your situation, acid user here looking to get good shrooms
>>
>>739158068
>>
>>739158329
wat
you can't tell how much dope is in a shot just by appearance lmao
I've had shots with less dope than this that appeared completely black in the syringe. heroin always looks different is of differing potency. did you think the numbers on the side were to measure the dose??
>>
>>739158446
Choice bud for sure. I got some Black Fire OG right now
>>
>>739150478
Never understood the pull for meth. For my first time I took about 11-12 hits and did a hot rail. I ran out of coke and Xanax and that's what my buddy had on him so i said fuckit. Ended up staying up for three days. It was awful. Second time I only took one hit before i entered the bar cuz it was around. Havnt done it since and that was months ago. Still do coke anytime i hit the bars though.
>>
>>739158329
>Kurt Cobain was one of the biggest heroin users of the 90s

thousands of homeless junkies would like a word with you
>>
>>739158598
It's definitely not a drug for everyone that's for sure
>>
>>739158446
I go Hybrid when I'm doing essays and shit in class. Keeps me relaxed and aware at the same time, I can knock shit out. Usually when I'm mixing relaxing and thinking, obv.

I like Indica's because I have insomnia and bad arthritis in my knees so it helps me with the couch-lock feel no pain and just relax.

I don't do Sativas much anymore because in High School that was all I ever smoke, because that's all I felt was a head-high every-time I hit the bowl. Kind of got tired of the feeling, but I still use it if I'm going out and need to think a lot or do a lot of activities.
>>
>>739152837
This definitely sounds like Molly, I've tried xtc but looking back it must've definitely been a lot more Meth than mdma. I was way more energetic, talkative, and sharp. I felt good but not like loving everything and anything sorta good
>>
>>739158531
Niice man. How do shrooms make you feel? LSD gives me some crazy closed eye visuals/audio sometimes that looks like the trippy vids you can find on YouTube, songs sounds clear and there's a nice delineation between lyrics and music. Also I feel severely disconnected from my physical body and don't feel like anyone's in there when I look in the mirror
>>
>>739158598
I would kill for meth, a half gal, and some BTH right now.
>>
>>739158671
I did Molly and xtc since 2008 before trying dope this year. Just wasn't a good high. Felt really dirty. I felt it was hyped up way more than it should be. Maybe cus I've been doin coke and x for so long that's just the high i tend to want to feel.
>>
>>739158068
Are you sure you were actually hanging out, and not just following a group of folks around awkwardly?
>>
Never done a drug, gotten drunk a few times though. Want my first drug to be DPH or LSD. My friends always trying to get me to do weed though, but I'm one of those people that like going head first instead of just getting a feel.
Anybody have any experience with DPH or have any dosage recommendations for a hardcore first time in LSD?
>>
>>739158723
Not a big fan of acid. I don't exactly know why but something about it just wasn't doing g it for me. Shrooms on the other hand I love. I could just stare at myself I. The mirror for hours watching my face morph and all the geometric patterns behind me on the wall. Giggle fits where a plenty and it was just a good time overall
>>
>>739158744
Meth is abundant where im at. Just tje fact that I don't smoke it, seems like people offer it to me even more. Which i get why. Much rather snort a giant line of some coca.
>>
>>739153468
Wrong, so wrong. I does give give you a huge serge of dopamine but it makes you feel 70% more good but it keeps you up longer, and makes you a whole lot sharper.
>>
>>739158846
350ug would trip you out big time if it's your first
>>
>>739155698
Bitch drowned in a bathtub, noone told her niggers can't swim.
BOBBBBBBBBYYYYYY
>>
>>739158773
Yea. You have your preferences. And I'm sure the stigmas on dope fueled your "feeling dirty"
>>
>>739158850
That sounds casssh right now hoping to get fronted an 8ball
>>
>>739158944
Considering I can get a ball for $100 I dunno.
>>
>>739157293
Treatment good for you bruv. I had to detox at home after a heavy 14 MO use cause my job is too good for my age to forfeit
>>
Your all fucking idiots. I hope you don't have kids. You idiots are what's wrong with our world.
>>
>>739157514
Ride the feel good wave

And clean under your oven for Fucks sake
>>
>>739159040
$200 for the fishscale I get
>>
>>739159051
I can't relate but I want to get high a lot not usually on dope but on crystal, benzo, weed you name it. It really sucks why did I have to be born with this shit.
>>
>>739157569
Runnin your slit like you are would get you dusted quick where I'm at haha. Out of staters. It's the wild west here
>>
>>739158329

Damn dude you're not too bright are you
>>
>>739159117
I meant meth sorry, but that's pretty fucking good. Do you live in South America?
>>
>>739155422
^this^
>>
File: alphabay.png (13KB, 673x362px) Image search: [Google]
alphabay.png
13KB, 673x362px
oh heres one for you guys..
is alphabay coming back or is it gone for good?
>>
>>739159199
Nope southeast US
>>
>>739159175
i've been shooting heroin for 3 months, and i've never seen a dose that high before
>>
>>739159266
ATL I assume or somewhere in Florida.
>>
>>739159351
Kek
Second one
>>
File: Snapchat-800663346.jpg (281KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-800663346.jpg
281KB, 720x1280px
>>739150478
Lettuce of course
>>
>>739157569
Lmao got a hardass in here
>>
>>739159450
Name of strain? Looks kinda homegrown. But good homegrown
>>
>>739159272

solutions of heroin aren't exactly standardized. There could only be 25mg of heroin in the solution. Or there could be 100mg, 250mg, etc. depending on how much heroin he decided to use for his hit.
>>
5 dried grams
Silent darkness
>>
>>739159543
We've tried explaining this.
>>
>>739159522
G13 home grown
>>
>>739159272
???
really?????

you can put as much liquid in there as you want.

also 3 months??!!!?? woah buddy, you must have seen so much
>>
>>739159570
Silent darkness is the name? And what u mean "dried" not exactly a good thing with bud..
>>
>>739159430
Bros plz roll for me to take this moda it would make me so happy.
>>
>>739159642
Haha
>>
>>739159670
Roll for od
>>
>>739159670
Again, od Roll
>>
>>739159628
Word. Decent
>>
>>739159666
i think he means shrooms
>>
>>739159670
Third times a Charmin, come on od...
>>
>>739159712
Yea. I figured that out after I said it.
>>
>>739151122
so i use 3ml barrels here, is that a 1ml?

thats about the right amount then
>>
>>739159689
Fag
>>739159706
Fag
>>739159730
Fag
I have to work tomorrow but I can't become anymore of a zombie than I already am right?
>>
File: 1491356825458.png (347KB, 475x594px) Image search: [Google]
1491356825458.png
347KB, 475x594px
>>739159899
checked for keep on keepin on
>>
>>739159262
gone brudda
>>
>>739159899
Also I just beat my dick like 15 times in the last hour.
>>
3 Hydrocodone 2172s. Nothing special but I live 3 miles from a dispensary so I smoked a nice bowl of moon rocks and some weed. I am so relaxed ^_^
>>
You are all too high now??
>>
>>739153639
makes sense. snorting will eventually fuck up your nose though.
>>
>>739160519
Right. I'm afraid this thread is dieing. Shame. It was a good thread
>>
Wiem
>>
>>739160519
Gonna be here for another 12hrs till I gotta work. Popped a moda I'm sweating.
>>
>>739160631
moda?
>>
The only drugs I do is caffeine and sometimes nicotine and alcohol. I try to keep away from mind altering drugs, due to the mental shit-fuckery they seem to give me. I won't smoke weed either, I got very sick every time I tried it
>>
File: _20170717_070037.jpg (253KB, 1931x1163px) Image search: [Google]
_20170717_070037.jpg
253KB, 1931x1163px
Beautiful, thick meth cloud.
>>
>>739160665
Modafinil I can't do real drugs or drink rn. So I pop modafinil and drink 2 monsters and it nearly feels like meth.
>>
>>739160742
Shame weed makes u throw up. Even tho I'm sure it's just all in your head and you get nervous so u puke. I mean weed helps nausea. Was always the loser goodie goodies who said weed made them sick. Always made me so angry at their ignorance. But hey, maybe some people do get sick. Idk. I'm rambling because that last hit of this shit got me tweaking. Fuck me.
>>
>>739161085
Tbh, I was drunk when I tried it, I don't know what that has to do with it
>>
>>739161257
>was drunk
>got sick
>thinks it was the weed
??
>>
>>739161354
After I smoked some, everything started spinning and I threw up. I'm sure it was the weed, but I don't know whether it was because I was drunk when I smoked it
>>
>>739161257
That could very well be the problem. I know that even I can get too wonky when I mix the two depending how drunk I am, and I've been smoking a drinking since I was 14. So yea. Definitely not something you should do for your first time smoking weed. You shouldn't mix any drug you are trying for the first time.
>>
>>739161433
Weed and alcohol don't combine in your body like other drug combos. You're just drunk, and high then. And they kind of potentiate each other a bit so I can imagine it would be overwhelming for someone not knowing what to expect
>>
>>739161536
Ask asijrmdmdmdkdkdddmdmdmd,dmmdmdmd,d,d,d,d,d
>>
>>739161628
I'm sorry?
>>
Don't die on me!
>>
>>739159670
roll
>>
>>739161699
Nothing just bored rly and this tread is on life support.
>>
>>739161853
Faggot. Y'all can't get me I'm already too spooky and skeletonly for this treat.
>>
File: _20170717_072626.jpg (477KB, 2273x2159px) Image search: [Google]
_20170717_072626.jpg
477KB, 2273x2159px
My dirty ass lightbulb. Still a little in there..
>>
>>739156266
Isn't it just called adderall there?
>>
what constitutes a drug?
so pot is no longer a drug in some states because its illegal? and what about alcohol? that fucks you up beyond repair if you have enough. and what about prohibition.? laws change, but the chemicals are the same
i have a bump of heroin every now and then, then you look down at me and think i should be imprisoned. i do it in moderation sometimes once a week. some people take it to extremes. people do it with alcohol all the time.
>>
drug of choice would be heroin, drug I'm on right now alcohol, but I'd much rather smonk some wed right now
>>
>>739162113
everything from alcohol to zopiclone is a drug, and I'd never look down on a heroin addict, they need help not hate
>>
>>739162113
Alcohol isn't a drug. That's why it goes "drugs AND alcohol" but yes. Alcohol will fuck you up more than alot of street drugs. And as for weed, of course it's not a drug. I think a "drug" is something that has to be put through some sort of process. Either cooking it or adding chems to it to make it
>>
>>739162292
i dont consider myself an addict. and i especially would not give a fuck in a tread like this.. it was more just out of curiosity. i dont feel i need help and havent fucked up tooooooo much in life..

but i must give you a ((you)) for the from alcohol to zopiclone comment
>>
File: 1398992368914.jpg (277KB, 700x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1398992368914.jpg
277KB, 700x1071px
Weed to do every day
Mushroosm every other month or so.

I used to be a real big fan of ketamine but i got tired of it, i used to be a big alcohol fan to but fuck that shit i want my liver to live
>>
>>739162472
Everyone needs help, and you PROBABLY will a some point. Also fuck ppl who can't even roll dubs.
>>
>>739162614
Amen brother. My white blood cell count was crazy high in my liver to the point they wanted to hopitalize me. I said fuck that and I dropped the bottle just like that. Now I'm almost back down to normal levels
>>
Hey /b/ since we're in the middle of a drugs thread is it possible that my past addiction to hydrocodone is the reason I don't really get the same high off weed as I used to?
>>
>>739162440
>Alcohol isn't a drug. That's why it goes "drugs AND alcohol" but yes.

being this gullible
>>
>>739160759
hillbilly fucking drain on society. die so you don't cost taxpayers any thing.
>>
>>739162801
Weed doesn't kill an opiate high. But opiates make can make weed get you higher. It's all that chasing the dragon bs. Nothing is ever as good as it used to be
>>
>>739151122
One cc long point my nigga. I used to do dope many years ago and it made me homeless . Now I get money thrown at me and I wouldn't ever do that shit because it would fuck with my workouts. Funny how life works.
>>
>>739151167
I feel you. I'm more of a cactus man myself. All natural baby.
>>
>>739162963
I was afraid for the longest time that I had, almost literally, fried some sort of endocannabinoid receptor or some shit so that's a bit of a positive for me. Still sucks, though, that I'm pretty much never gonna get the same feeling ever again even after having kicked the addiction. :\
>>
>>739151275
No they are not those are for Crack. They are just straight glass pipes. You need a pipe with a glass bowl at the end.

Anyways I shot heroine for about 5 years and got clean. Started doing meth for about 2 years got clean and now I smoke crack
>>
>>739163079
The story of every drug user dude.
>>
>>739163091
Crack is the best fucking thing ever but it's always never enough
>>
Just weed bro.
>>
>>739163245 you always want just a little bit more
>>
>>739163245
Never done crack but shooting fish scale seems close.
>>
>>739163353
Nothing at all wrong with that man.
>>
>>739163373
And then there's the carpet fiending. Just sweating trying to find a piece you might have dropped.
>>
>>739163385
I couldnt say. I've always been curious to shoot up coke but never tried. All I know is getting a good big whack of rock will hit you so hard you can't breath. It's mind blowing, unlike anything else.
>>
>>739161433
it was 100% cuz of the alcohol

im probably gonna do some mdma later.
i have a ~200 mg pill
>>
>>739164262
I felt I wasted my money when I bought molly. I'd much rather do ecstasy and get all that good amphetamine and other shit
>>
>>739164451
Damn this thread is still up. Well night boys it's 5:30am and I need to sleep.
>>
>>739164657
Have a good one. It's already 830 here on the east coast
>>
>>739150478
i used to do heroin and oxycontin a lot, intravenously. it was really fun but dealing with drug sellers was so fucked up. they are trashy human beings. not worth it.
>>
>>739164747
Dope dealers are the worst
>>
>>739164747
you could use the darknet to buy drugs and not deal with those kind of guys.
>>
>>739164959
That comes with its own set of risks tho. And it's not exactly the easiest, or quickest
>>
File: 1500279432371.jpg (69KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1500279432371.jpg
69KB, 640x622px
speed is the best, (not meth) uk amphetamine base. Got me through uni. If you want to become superhuman/super focused for a few days with no sleep. Speed. Want to drink shit loads and not pass out. Speed. Want to enhance weed? Speed. What really good sex? Speed. Want 6 grams for £20 SPEED.
>>
>>739164959
yea but it costs a lot more. its just bad to do illegal drugs however you slice it.
>>
>>739165128
its pretty easy tbh. and if you found a reliable vendor your drugs will arrive at your house after 2-3 days.

buying and doing drugs always has its risks thats true.

>>739165284
i was once at my friends place, he had a couple of buddies over.
i dont even remember how much drugs we did but we smoked a fuck ton of weed, snorted a fuckton of speed ( apparently, i dont even remember that LUL)
and drank a shitton of booze.
me alone drank like 1,5 bottles of hard liquor and im only around 140 pounds.

never did speed again or drank as much because i just felt like shit the day after.

might give speed another try at some point though.
>>
>>739165468
its a miracle drugs for me, it completely cures travel sickness if you have that. I go from puking on a 10 minute journey to being able to sit backwards reading a book and I feel fine. Dosage wise you need so little to feel high if you bomb it, theres very little chance of getting addicted, unless you're an idiot.
>>
>>739165468
Smoke crystal, don't do crappy speed. THATS the hillbilly shit in my opinion
>>
>>739165652
i just snorted it.

>>739165677
not sure man meth seems a bit too dangerous/addictive for me.
i also want to sleep everyday, its good shit.
>>
>>739165677
crystal meth high is indistinguishable from receptor damage, so don't listen to the hillbilly.
>>
>>739165856
Not especially dangerous, but if you know you have an addictive personality then I guess it's be smart to stay away then.
>>
>>739165900
You don't know this it is probably something you read. Because here I am, dosing up every couple months, and I'm mentally healthy
>>
>>739165966
It fucks your seretonin receptors even though it does nothing with seretonin. Meth has the highest damage to use ratio you fucking idiot.
>>
>>739166050
Yeah you seem really switched on mate. I should stop reading things and just do meth.
>>
>>739165966
Or don't and throw caution to the wind, also I'm the 5:30am anon should couldn't sleep. I need some sleeping pills.
>>
>>739166053
Yes but permanent receptor damage only occurs in chronic long-term use. Its not a dangerous if you know how to dose. Just like any other drug
>>
>>739166112
>also I'm the 5:30am anon should couldn't sleep.
mate get some sleep.
>>
Oxycodone is my favorite.
>>
>>739166174
if you read more about it you'd know that even having your receptors damaged for a short time will down regulate dopamine/serotonin. Which will change your mental state. Every time you do meth it has an accumulate effect on the receptors, eventually you will become depressed/irritable for weeks at a time.
>>
Let me make this clear. I in no way condone the use of meth. But, I know personally that it can be controlled. That's all
>>
>>739166333
okay, well I wasn't talking about addiction, I'm talking about how doing it is dangerous. By definition you could do heroin many many times before it would cause anywhere near the same sort of damage as meth. It just happens to be more addictive.
>>
Where are you - 6G - £20?
>>
>>739166662
Middlesbrough about 6.5 grams of amphetamine base for £20 and thats actually a premium price cause the cheaper shit is cut with vodka, we get it with glucose.
>>
>>739162040
its called pep
>>
>>739167006
in germany we also call it peter.
>>
>>739166199
I dunno if I can.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.