[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread. Whatever you got. Pictures, stories, songs etc

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 57

File: FB_IMG_1500258230946.jpg (56KB, 700x1090px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500258230946.jpg
56KB, 700x1090px
Feels thread. Whatever you got. Pictures, stories, songs etc.
>me
>meet grill at show out of state
>holy smokes.wow.com
>connect instantly and have great time at the show together
>she's not from around me but still get her number
>continue talking after we split ways
>Endless meme exchange each day/good feelsy conversations
>meet up at a 3 day event
>hangout a lot and kiss and cuddle after first day
>everything gets weird after
>not paying attention to me as much rest of the event
> weeks go by and talk less
>ask whats up
>she confesses she likes me but doesnt want the commitment.
>tell her its cool just wanna be there for her.
>fast forward a month.
>I dont text her unless she texts me, which stopped significantly.
>feels bad man when I open snap chat to find her tongue deep in another dude.
>>
File: 1500247502319.png (70KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1500247502319.png
70KB, 500x454px
>>739123366

>parents find out I'm gay
>act weird around me, don't talk to me anymore
>looking up a guide on how to tie a noose
>dad see's it on my computer when I left it unattended
>his response was to yell at me, and says "if you're going to kill yourself dont you fucking dare do it in this house"
>this was about 3 hours ago
>stillprocessing.jpg
>>
>>739123666
Kill yourself Satan. That'll show'em.
>>
>>739123666
Wow, that's cold, your dad sounds like an ass, sorry his happened to you
>>
>>739123666
Are you ok?

Look, plenty of people move past shitty parents to live vibrant lives with parents as specks in the rear view. Keep going.
>>
>>739123883

I honestly don't know why I've always been the sort of person to go the extra mile to make other people happy even if it puts me out, when it's literally never appreciated or returned.

I'm just done being nice... and listening to peoples problems... and lending people money and not expecting it to be returned... I'm done smiling when someone i loved tells me they're interested in someone else and saying shit like "love is a feeling, you can't control it. if you wanna be with them I understand".

I'm just done.
>>
>>739123666
Dude. I'm not gay and my parents would have been accepting if I was, so I wanna state from the start that it's not a situation I can perfectly empathize with. I still wanna try.

I've met hundreds of gay dudes in my life who've all been, when I met them, happy. They have problems, they have struggles in their daily lives, they have surprise pleasures in every day. In other words, they're regular people.

So many of them came from unloved places and from places similar to yours. They eventually escaped, and found a way to have a normal life. Your story is so tragically common, and there are tons of people who are too close to that kind of experience. They don't all fit in "one mold" like the common stereotype of gay people - they are just regular people, who drink beers and make dumb jokes and have a good time. This is how I've had such a good time hanging with them (a few gay bars in some citiies I visit have really fun events, that have nothing to do with sexuality).

Go watch/hood-stream the movie "Milk" - there's a movie where a paralyzed kid calls Harvey Milk to talk about exactly this (he's trying to escape but can't), It's a good movie regardless.
>>
>>739124220
You do these things because you are a good person, as hard as it is don't let people make you bitter,there is a lot of good people in the world
>>
>>739124140
>>739124181
>>739124504

It would be kind of funny, if I were to hang myself, to do it in the back yard.

Not in the house, right?
>>
>>739123366
>she confesses she likes me but doesnt want the commitment.
You should've nope'd out right there. It hurts less to let go than hang on
>>
>>739124970
>It would be kind of funny
LOL XD

No faggot. Accept that you have shit parents and move on
>>
I'm realizing that I really truly don't match up with the rest of the world. It's not everyone. It's me.

Talking to people, I feel like I'm always on a different wave than them. So I don't talk to anyone.
People didn't really like me as a kid, and now for some reason I get women easily. But I don't want them. I'm so lonely. But I just want to be alone, always. I don't think there's anyone out there for me. I want to feel emotions for a woman.

There's something wrong with me and I feel numb most of the time, if not in a state of despair and sadness. I don't know why.

It's hard to put what I'm feeling into words, which is weird too because I usually write about this kind of thing. Something is wrong.
>>
>>739124970
No, it would be really sad, suicide is not a temporary solution to make the pain stop, it stops everything and you are young and have your whole life
>>
>>739124504
You're a good person.

And OP(ish), if you are talking about objecting the goodness of your personality because you've been fucked over a bunch by of shitbags, find new friends before you start discarding the valuable pieces of your inherent personality. If you lend money to a friend and they don't pay you back, it cost you $x to realize they were never a friend.

I'm sorry you're becoming jaded but you need to demand better from people you call friends. Even just people you pass by and are wastes, note it and move on.
>>
https://youtu.be/LvqNmyJPTyk

Favorite album. emo/post-hardcore. So be warned if you don't enjoy that. Written in a very interesting way.
>>
>>739123366
I've only made one Meme, it wasn't very successful because I had no fucking clue they were a thing. This happened almost a decade ago though, when there were like 3 memes total.

>>739123666
I hope your life gets better. I've never been gay (not straight-up straight either tho), but I've always been weird. Everything I did, for YEARS, was "are you going to kill yourself?" Which like, in retrospect, I guess I looked totally depressed and just didn't know. (also I was single after H.S., and getting with a married lady for a year after that, so they all thought I gave up on relationships.). I can't say there's a better life ahead of you, but I can say that the drama you have at home isn't indicative of the drama you will experience when you're on your own (even if you're disabled, people don't treat you the same when you're not family).

still, I hope your life gets better.
>>
>>739124970
This guy >>739125150 kind of has the right idea.

The fact that you want to kill yourself is fucked - it's something we can understand, since not having familial support can be really quite shit, but it's fucked that you want to kill yourself in the first place.

For being gay? Fucking seriously? Our goal as humanity is to go to space, to cure diseases, to understand consciousness and AI. And what, some motherfuckers are so triflin' they think being gay is even RELEVANT?

It will be hard for you to rise above this, but fucking seriously, for your life goals, think Star Trek, not Dawson's Creek.
>>
>>739123366
Something similar just happened to me last night, I really like you but I am not looking for anything serious, feels bad and I am having a bad day today. I am not really out going so it takes a lot for me to put myself out there, and I feel kind of embarrassed about being rejected
>>
>>739125174
Do you go to therapy? If not, go. It will help.
>>
>>739125660
>>739125635
>>739125362

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. But it is a solution.

No but seriously you guys are right just right now... I feel like I want to get back at everyone and I don't know how too because I'm not mean enough to treat people like that.
>>
>>739126297
You get back at people by being a success. You don't get back at them by dying, they win that way. Don't let the bigots win. We have a world to win, and we can't do it without you. Please stay. You will find your people that can and WILL protect you, and you them. It will be wonderful, just stick around, okay? Please?

The pain sucks now but don't ever feel like you need to end it all, because it's never the end.

Solidarity forever, anon.
>>
File: 1500253489057.png (525KB, 819x828px) Image search: [Google]
1500253489057.png
525KB, 819x828px
The girl I love just got bored of me, she left like everyone else do
>>
>>739125719
I've tried a few therapists. I stopped going and trying antidepressants about 2 years ago.
>>
>>739124220
Start being nice to yourself before other people, then you'll start realizing that the people you're being good to, don't deserve it. You'll realize you've been avoiding the people who truly need companionship and support, and giving it all to the manipulators. Don't let that happen.
>>
Girlfriend of four and a half years left me for another guy she had been seeing for several months before splitting with me. She has my fucking kid... and they moved far enough away I can't see him anymore. He's going to grow up thinking I never cared... she's going to lie and tell him I never loved either of them, I know she is.

Been listening to this shit almost every night since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU

>take me back to the night we met

I would do anything... to change every fucking decision I made that night.
>>
>>739126638
Me too, anon. Everyone leaves. That's why you depend on yourself.

But let me tell you who never leaves, and that's the one you're truly meant to be with.
Disregard past loves and look forward to life, there's too many opportunities for you, anon. You can do it all if you put your mind to it, including loving again.

You're not boring, people just suck. You'll find the one who doesn't.

Trust me. It takes time.
>>
>>739126297
Yeah, I've had that sort of feeling before
>>
File: Space Man.png (310KB, 1986x1906px) Image search: [Google]
Space Man.png
310KB, 1986x1906px
>>
>>739126542
I'm not the gay anon, but you are a wonderful person and I hope that I find more people like you in my life
>>
https://open.spotify.com/user/pizzaagodd/playlist/3u8zr4QPbpDsYZUf6TFbgd

My feels playlist, post yours too.
>>
>>739126297
Nah mate, saying its a solution is like saying you should drop out of school instead of retaking a class. I've been where you are, wanting to kill myself to get back at people. Just give it some time and as it always does, This Too Shall Pass.
>>
>>739126687
Sorry to hear that anon, but you're a single man now. Educate yourself, try make something of yourself and maybe you'll have a comfy life while being able to show how much you care for your kid.
>>
>>739126878
You will anon!
Good people exist everywhere, they're the silent, the loud, the proud and the shamed. They're everyone - you just have to be willing to meet them. You won't know if they're good when you meet them- but that's the risk you take in life. I have faith you'll find good people and you can build a community of your own, full of love and support for one another.

It'll happen. :)
>>
>>739126953
Feels Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5wJw41gxeQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwVXkM_YxMg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjPyvoLXPs4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiXKwiPHPnQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZhpcq0J8CU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rds7V5Sxu-4
>>
BOO HOO MUH FEE-FEES GROUP HUG WAAAAHHHH

fuck off, /b/ isn't a hugbox
>>
>>739127433
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTnYL0ZZt2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbVmxY-Xk4U

what I've been listening to cuz she left me
I miss her so much
I can't win without her
>>
>>739127527
It is if you allow it to be, anon.
Your heart is plagued with hate, eventually you'll learn to love, or you'll die forever knowing what you didn't know.. how to love your fellow stranger without expecting anything in return.
Have a wonderful day, okay? I don't know how much you're hurting, but you're hurting enough to attack a bunch of strangers..

You're not alone.
>>
>>739124970
how old are you? not going to ridicule, just wondering when you can get the fuck away from your dad
>>
>>739125174
There is a sub-class of people like this. I am one of them. This answer may not work for you, but it changed my life, permanently, and for the better.

You see things differently than other people - this is a gift, not a curse. The world needs variety - if there is a mission-critical issue, do you want ten clones of one guy fixing it, or do you want to look at it from ten different angles?

I think our generation's pessimism/me_irl suicidality/Mad Max is a documentary/etc. is cause modern society's priorities are unsustainable BS, and that our actions negatively affect/exploit people we've never met. Our unconscious minds are all calling bullshit on the implied morals of society (make money/get a job/fuck you pay me), which is where existential despair comes from. For my part as an American, our society wants us to tacitly accept that we make the Middle East a shithole to keep oil prices low. A "regular person" is not going to have the mindset to fix this - how could they reject the mold, or any mold?

Your new goal, as a human/sub-species, is to improve the world and the lives of people in it. It may not fix that other people can't relate to you, but you have better goals now. This will change who you are and drive you to new heights, but regardless of how you approach this, having the long-term goal in mind will give meaning to your life.

This prevented me from killing myself, which I nearly did before I realized that what I hated about life are indeed lies and inanities, but that a higher purpose was held above alla that. Make that north star for yourself, and you'll still be "different", but your life will change around it.

Many people are deprived of a sense of meaning, because they never learned that our lives could be dedicated to improving the world, instead of iphones and bullshit. Instead, they're quite reasonably depressed.

This is just what worked for me. You do your thing, but give this a shot if you're bored.
>>
>>739126821
Thanks for the kind words anon, the thing that this is not the first time it happens to me, in the beginning they love me like crazy but then they get bored of me and it hurts so bad
>>
>>739127699

>>
>>739127916
do you have a job?
>>
>>739127661
Kill yourself circlejerking furfaggot
>>
>>739123666
Nice satanic trips. But don't do it anon, that's what your shitbag parents want. Live to spite those assholes.
>>
>>739124220
Holy shit anon, this is my exact situation. I'm about to give her 150 dollars and tell her that I don't ever want to see that money again. That it's not my job to worry about her prosperity anymore and that it's her boyfriends job now. It's honestly making me feel nervous but I know I have to do it.

Good luck bro.
>>
>>739127802
I relate so much, anon. We're one in the same.

But think of it like this, if everyone were meant for you, you wouldn't find the one.

It's happened to me many times. I've been rejected more times than I can remember, I've been left for the "hotter" guy even more than that.

But it's not you. Relationships need both parties to want it. Recognize your partner's needs, and if you really love them, let them go. The ones who leave you, they love you. They could either stay and then eventually you'll realize it's not meant to be, or they can cut the ties earlier than later and you can find the one.

Many nihilists don't believe in love, or the one. It exists. It may be a chemical bond, but there will be the one that you bond with so perfectly, you'll never want to leave each other, and they will feel the same.
>>
>>739123366
"i like you' but nothing serious
this means lets fuck without commitment; are you retarded?
you couldve been balls deep; or she couldve been tongue deep;
whatever you're into;
>>i wanna be there for you
faggot
>>
>>739128015
I'm sorry you're hurting so much. Really, I am. You don't deserve to feel the way you're feeling.
>>
>>739123366
>be me
>just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago
>feeling pretty good right now
Shit was so cash
>>
>>739128180
Not everyone can have sex without love involved, anon. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Everyone needs someone in their own way.
>>
>>739126687
Sorry to hear about your kid, that's tough,I know it sound weird but maybe you should start a journal for your kid and write down your thoughts about them so later in life they will know you were always thinking about them
>>
>>739127560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AKCne5vvaQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AKCne5vvaQ

It gets easier, Anon.
Or at least, that's what people tell me.
I no longer see her smile when I close my eyes, so that's something.
>>
>>739124220
I work in a medical field. It's emotionally fucking brutal - I work in the US, where the healthcare is broken as shit, and I have to tend to people who are suffering from fixable causes.

There are two necessary lessons with the whole thing:

1. Set your boundaries.
2. Never compromise how you want to practice medicine.

These are the two most important rules. In your life you clearly are doing the second quite well - but there is a tension between these two things, and you need to focus on the first.

Wanna know a fun fact about depression? It turns you into a black hole - where everyone can dump all of their compassion and emotional energy into you, and it won't make one whit of difference, it'll just annihilate in your infinite gravity. This is why some people with depression lose all their friends - it's exhausting for all of their friends, who try to fill in a bottomless hole.

If you are trying to fill in the bottomless hole of other people, it's not heartless to stop - you might do that person a net positive by trying to talk productively about this issue, instead of perpetuating the problem.
>>
>>739123366

Lol am I suppose to sympathize with this? The majority memes are made by niggers and scawny white boys who think they're cool acting like a meme. That photo is pathetic
>>
>>739128298
I hear her laughter when I'm alone without music..
I hear her talking to me with that familiar cellular static in the background

I still can't smoke weed without her. All we did together was smoke and talk about each other's feelings, and now all I have is smoke and /b/.
>>
>>739128130
I hope someday will find someone who's gonna be the one.
And when it happens I hope that you find it too my man.
My life is really good, have everything but this thing and it hurts to see everyone with each other and finding myself alone as always.
Maybe someday this will change for both of as anon, maybe tomorrow who knows
>>
>>739123666

They have the right to act weird. I would act weird around my son too if I found out he had a mental illness.
>>
>>739128187
You got me bro. This tough facade I put up is just a mask to hide my deep pain. Life isn't fair, and it just keeps getting harder, and sometimes it just feels like just kidding dipshit go suck a tailpipe and jerk off with your mom's panties ladyboy.
>>
>>739127916
you just need to get out of there man. your father is a piece of shit. live to spite him. show him that you can rise above his hate and make something for yourself. dont fuck with drugs. really dont. it seems like it helps but they just pull you deeper and deeper down. get a job, move out. maybe find someone you love. whatever just whatever you do, live show that fucker that you wont be affected by his words. your situation sucks but you CAN rise above all this. you CAN survive this. anon i believe in you.
>>
>>739127323

>Being this delusional

Holy fuck this board kek
>>
>>739128593
It'll happen, we just don't know when. Be patient anon, and maybe read some books in the mean time. That's what's helping me truck along.. Hunter S. Thompson and Charles Bukowski really ease the wounds of lost love for me.
>>
>>739128646
It's okay to hurt. You can pretend to be the internet tough guy all you want, but we can all see how much you really hurt.
>>
>>739128750
It will really happen.

It's about appreciating humanity and the people behind their looks, behind their personality. Finding their soul.

You may think it's delusion, but it's simply hope, anon. Maybe you should try and practice it, it'll help you in the long run.
>>
Parents hate me for no reason. I grew up with an older sister and they loved her and gave her whatever she want or need. I always got what she had before those times. At the age of 17 I worked while when she was 17 she was pampered and cared for. I tried to make amends with my parents but they give me the cold shoulder. Ever since my childhood I wondered why they hated me, and to this day I still wonder.

I'm 23 now, living by myself with a roommate. Working at least 8-10 hours a day living off the shittiest pay, I can barely support myself. Sister is 25, living in some luxury condo shit - obviously all paid out by my parents.

What have I ever done to deserve this, /b/.
>>
File: lazytown.png (10KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
lazytown.png
10KB, 100x100px
>>739123666
As a fellow faggot this hurts me as well, since when I came out I knew my dad would react badly, and he did. Don't die anon, live to spite anonfather
>>
>>739128822

>If you hurt others then that means you are hurt too :(

This meme needs to stop. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>739128822
I know you have another tab open right now posting gay furry porn or pretending to be that stuttering trap faggot in a celeb thread, so yeah you're not fooling anyone either.
>>
>>739123366
I'm sad now
>>
>>739128916
nothing. your parents are pieces of shit. as simple as that. you did nothing to deserve that
>>
>>739128069
>It is if you allow it to be, anon.
>Your heart is plagued with hate, eventually you'll learn to love, or you'll die forever knowing what you didn't know.. how to love your fellow stranger without expecting anything in return.
>Have a wonderful day, okay? I don't know how much you're hurting, but you're hurting enough to attack a bunch of strangers..
>You're not alone.

Dude.

Consider not doing it.

That's like dumping money into a black hole - it may not make a single moment of difference. It could - what do I know? - but if you relate to the idea that "I just give and give and give and nothing comes of it" you may want to think about it.

If that doesn't matter to you, then OK fine, but take that moment to pause and reflect.

Don't ever let that compassion die out, but compassion has to be carefully directed.
>>
File: masha.png (24KB, 568x504px) Image search: [Google]
masha.png
24KB, 568x504px
>>739128518
>I hear her laughter when I'm alone without music..
>I hear her talking to me with that familiar cellular static in the background
Sir you have HPPD, maybe replace your greens with veggies for a while.

I remember she and I would get drunk and talk about our lives for hours.
Long distance relationships are God's way of telling us he doesn't love us.
>>
>>739128915

>It's about appreciating humanity and the people behind their looks, behind their personality. Finding their soul.

woahh!!!!!! really made me think man!!!

>You may think it's delusion, but it's simply hope, anon. Maybe you should try and practice it, it'll help you in the long run.

You're not fooling anybody here. That type of mindset has obviously not helped you since you're still shitposting on /b/.
>>
>>739128961
My only tabs open are YouTube and this thread, anon. But you can pretend that's the fact if it'll make you feel better! This is a feels thread, there needs to be a mediator.
>>739128947
Seriously, it's okay to admit you're not right. It's not a meme, my friend. It's genuine compassion coming your way :)
>>
>>739128752
Ohh we are like lost brothers or something, because bukowski is a first choice in situations like this
>>
>>739129192

>Seriously, it's okay to admit you're not right. It's not a meme, my friend. It's genuine compassion coming your way :)

Have you thought of checking into a mental asylum? That's the exact way how schizos talk.
>>
>>739128916
I think it's pretty obvious. They didn't want another kid. You were never meant to exist, but neither were any of us, so take from that what you will. Life is cruel and random. Crying about it will get you nothing besides a little wet.
>>
>>739126687
You should call the police and say she kidnapped the child
>>
>>739129249
No. You're just like every other hipster millennial who reads.
>>
>>739129164
I'm only here because I'm waiting for my bus to get here. It's a time waster.

If you think going on /b/ implies you're on it all day.. then well, I can't help you there. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.
>>
>>739128916

Women double standards, friendo.
>>
>>739129488
>Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

You didn't even get the saying right doofus.
>>
File: 1500065754757.png (182KB, 975x341px) Image search: [Google]
1500065754757.png
182KB, 975x341px
I relate to this in every way
>>
>>739129360
Schizos talk how anyone talks, anon. But if it matters, I have borderline personality disorder. We're all perfectly imperfect.
>>
>>739129383
No need to hate my man, tell me what's bothering you bro
>>
>>739129615
Sorry I don't copy-paste platitudes. But doofus made me laugh, thank you anon :)
>>
>>739129488

>I'm only here because I'm waiting for my bus to get here. It's a time waster.

Yeah and I'm here waiting for the tooth fairy.

>then well, I can't help you there.

Because you know I'm right, loser.
>>
>be me.
>Friend needs me to help out with a fundraiser.
>Asks me late at night.
>Its next month.
>Tell her I'll help, just need to ask for time off of work.
>Show up to work, go in back.
>When we want time off, we don't talk to a manager, we have to put our name and dates off in a big book, along with reason why.
>Text her I did it.
>Known each other since freshman year of highschool.
>Sends me a text back saying I'm one of her best friends and that she's so grateful.
>Says "Having a friend like you is such as a novelty to me. You're willing to drop everything just to help me out. We're such opposites but you're raising my standards for friends with how much you do for me."

I don't know why, but this hit me really hard. I'm a shit person in my personal opinion, and we joke that I'm going to Hell no matter what I do, but she was willing to compliment me like this.
>>
>>739129622
>in your 20s now

AHAHAHAHA

it gets worse. should probably just kill yourself now
>>
>>739128916
Sounds like you did nothing to deserve this, my grandmother was the same way, loved my older sister and really didn't like me at all. It hurt but some people are fucked, I mean I was a little kid, who hates a five year old. I know this is not exactly what happened to you but I empathize with you
>>
>>739129377

Yeah I guess you're right. Trying to land another job in hopes that I could at least rack more money in. Life truly is cruel, but I guess I gotta go with it until I die off naturally or commit an hero.
>>
>>739129655

>Schizos are normal like everybody else
>But if it matters, I have borderline personality disorder.

Didn't ask, don't care. Nice meme illness btw
>>
>>739129777
Trips can't lie, I guess you're right anon.

Haha just kidding, it's okay to hurt. Just know you're not alone, okay? We all see through your tough guy facade, it's not fooling anyone, except maybe a few other "tough guys." I remember when I was younger, and what made me feel better was "trying" to make people feel bad on the internet, but the truth is, the only person you hurt is yourself.
>>
>>739129903
That's the way. Asking existential questions only leads to more questions. Better off just smoking a blunt, listening to some Zeppelin and fucking bitches.
>>
>>739129950
I didn't say normal, no one is normal, silly. Normality is the poison that ruins lives.
>>
>>739129853

Thanks, I'm glad we're on the same page of things.

Grandparents noticed this issue with me and my parents and offered to help - that was the plan until they got sick. Can't blame them. I'm just gonna have to keep going with things.
>>
i dont have any reason to be depressed. my live is pretty good I think. still I just cant seem to be happy. no games I have keep me content. nothing does. was fake to all my friends, none of them like me for me.

>was talking to girl who goes to my school via text
>have similar interests
>says she has anxiety & depression issues too
>says we should talk more
>should be happy but im not
>she had to go
>its been 2 days
>too anxious to start up a conversation
any experience with this /b/
>>
File: thinkinggun.png (16KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
thinkinggun.png
16KB, 128x128px
>>739123666
Why haven't you done it yet?

You should just do it, but you won't.

You're just a little attention whore gayboi who needs to man up.
>>
>>739129360
Are you memeing him? His sentence structure looks fine.
>>
Its the anniversary of my father's death next month. It doesn't matter how much time passes, it still hurts. Not a day goes by where I don't think "Would he be proud of me?". He tried to become a better person for me and my mom. He wanted me to have the happiest childhood possible, not like his (abusive mother.) I miss him so god damn much it sometimes feels like my heart is breaking again.
>>
>>739129784
She is using you anon, been there done that.
I suggest to don't get attached to this girl because she will use you until there's nothing left and then leave saying that you where never anything actually.
> Get out anon, the only person that's going to get hurt is you, seriously get out
>>
>Be me (16 at the time)
>Girl I never thought I would ever like or crush over has me falling for her
>Just broke up with her boyfriend
>Has me doing shit like staying after school for clubs and shit
>holds my arm and things like that around school making me think she wants to more than just friend
>Lay in her lap As she rubs my hair one day and feel like staying there the rest of my life
>Actually falling hard for her
>Week later at breakfast table with her beside me
>She turns to her friend and tells her she's back together with her old boyfriend
>My first real taste of "heart break"
>never talk to her again
>Awkwardly pass her in the hallways from time to time
>>
>>739130204
If you're fake to all your friends, then how can they like you for you?

If she doesn't message you, move on. Clinging onto the thought of her messaging you is more damaging than anything. Don't live in your imagination. I'd suggest maybe shooting one more message, just a hello would suffice, or however *you* greet.

As for experience, most of my experience with anyone has been no messages returned. 1 out of maybe 50 people you'll message will actually want to talk to you. It's just life.

You'll make it though, you'll find contentment.
>>
>>739123666
mr bones good times
>>
>>739123666
Maybe you should kill yourself.

Ghonorrea, and Chlamydia, and numerous other sexual diseases are being incessantly spread in the faggot community right now.

It may be better to die quickly than suffer a slow and excruciating death due to antibiotic resistant diseases.
>>
>>739130318
She wouldn't use me. First of all, she's ace. Secondly, she had many opportunities to just ditch me. There was a month where I was seriously depressed and wouldn't do anything, had no resources to spare. But she encouraged me and helped me build myself back up when I was honestly in a pure toxic mind frame.
>>
>>739130204
Girls are like spiders - they're more afraid of you than you are of them.
>>
>>739130262
He's proud of you, anon. Don't doubt the dead.

The dead have no quarrels with the living, except when they were alive, they wanted you to strive to be the best, to the best of *YOUR* ability. You'll miss him forever, never let his memory die, anon. Cherish it forever and nothing can hurt you.

He loved you, and therefore, of course he's proud, anon. He wanted to change for you, doesn't that say enough?
>>
>>739130422
>If you're fake to all your friends, then how can they like you for you?
just realized that I wasnt being me right before classes ended for the year. havent really talked to friends much this summer, I just dont have the energy to go and do shit.

I go to a small ass school, im afraid that if I really am real to my friends ill be alone. no one wants to hang around someone who is depressed.

>You'll make it though, you'll find contentment.
I hope so
>>
>>739130606
Don't get me wrong anon, obviously she cares bit what I'm saying is that you seem to have your hopes high, people like this if I'm reading her well just act nicely but just enough to get you thinking that you are cared
>>
>>739130059

>I didn't say normal, no one is normal, silly. Normality is the poison that ruins lives.

Why? Is it because you're still a pathetic virgin?
>>
>>739130748
The main reason why I worry is that he never wanted me to disrespect my mom. She never hit me or anything like what his mom would do. But I have anger issues. So my mom will be telling me something and I'll be thinking of ways she could die in my head. I'd never do it, and I feel horribly guilty after I think this, but I still know my dad would hate me for it.
>>
>>739124970
DONT.DO.IT.ANON.>>739124970
>>739124970
>>
>>739130891
You'll always be alone if you're not yourself.

Me personally, I'd rather be myself and hated than try to be like someone else and loved.. because inside, you know that's not love. Once you fake yourself, everything around you becomes fake, especially the relationships.

Don't be afraid, anon. Seriously, there's people out there that might not click with who you really are, but they'll really fucking respect you for going against the grain and being who YOU want to be. People love authenticity.
>>
>>739129970

>but the truth is, the only person you hurt is yourself.

t. someone who watches too many Disney films

>I remember when I was younger, and what made me feel better was "trying" to make people feel bad on the internet

Just because you got called out for being a pussy doesn't mean the same applies to every guy that hurts your feelings, faggot.
>>
>>739130923
That doesn't correlate, anon. Could you at least try to bait me? I'm having fun with this too, ya know.
>>
>>739131216
My feelings aren't hurt, I'm content with myself and who I am. You on the other hand obviously have something you need to work out.

But as I've said before, it's okay. We're all on the same ride.
>>
>>739130891
I just went through the same thing last year anon. There's a stigma around depression and such, but there will be friends that stay with you and those are the friends you will be able to trust. You also aren't as alone as you think. I made a trip to a mental hospital one year ago and after getting out decided to be very open about it. I found out that there are a ton of ppl who have gone to mental health facilities and I run into probably two new looney bin attendees a day. it's a part of life now and hiding it just makes your illness worse.
>>
>>739131121
Practice your breathing anon.

You've probably been told that before, but focus on your breathing when you get angry and the anger seems to vanish (for most people.)
>>
>>739131171
thanks anon

>>739131517
im still a dependent and I havent told anyone that im depressed. I dont really know what to do
>>
File: 324123412.jpg (28KB, 619x625px) Image search: [Google]
324123412.jpg
28KB, 619x625px
>>739131298

>Changes the subject
>Still keeps replying
>N-no I'm not mad

Whatever. Go get laid and stop being a pseudointellectual, faggot.
>>
>>739131857
Replying doesn't equate anger.

You really need to stop projecting your virginity on me, /b/ro. It's getting really sad.
>>
>>739128972
Seems like a lot of us in this thread are sad, maybe this is why /b/ being so understanding, kinda surprised how people are actually trying to offer true support
>>
File: 09099090.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
09099090.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>739131464

>I'm the calm one here you're not

get a load of this pretentious cunt
>>
>>739132025
People should never be shunned for feeling different, or for wanting something more.

People need support. Even the toxic people who can't seem to get a compassionate thought in need it. We're here for each other whether we all like it or not, and that's the way it is.
>>
>>739132090
yawwwn

No one mentioned calmness, either.
>>
>>739130262
Sounds like your dad loved you a lot,he is proud of you,no one tries this hard to be a good dad if you didn't mean everything to him
>>
>im a 25 year old virgin
>told myself I would have sex in high school
>it didn't happen
>told myself I would definitely have sex in college
>it didn't happen
>now I've been out of college for two years, lost most of my friends, and work a shit job where the only girls are either unbearable bitches, way too fat, or have serious boyfriends/husbands
>I just started to save money for a sex doll
>I told myself if I'm still a virgin at 30 I'm getting a prostitute
>>
File: memesdaisd.png (410KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
memesdaisd.png
410KB, 500x740px
>>739127916
mods
>>
>>739131999

>Tells me he has some bullshit meme illness
>Y-you're wrong I'm right
>Posts le bad bait image despite the fact that he's replying

You sure do sound desperate for attention, /b/. Virgin.
>>
>>739132383
Here's the problem with that, anon.. you just need to live life and stop being so fucking concerned with sex. It'll happen sooner than you think, but if you obsess over it in any shape or form, it'll all fall apart.

Sex isn't everything. If you really want sex, just get a sex worker now, that way you'll have the confidence to actually pursue companionship.
>>
>>739123666
Stay strong man
>>
>>739132403
Thanks for giving me the attention then, anon. You're so wise and all-knowing. Please cuck me! (^__^)
>>
>>739132252

>I'm not mad bro xD
>My feelings aren't hurt, I'm content with myself and who I am
>I'm going type yawnnn so he knows his replies don't affect me xD

Can you be anymore pathetic?
>>
>>739132601
I sure can, anon!
>>
>>739123666
Just kill your dad satan
>>
>>739132598

>Desperate for attention on a anonymous board

That's sad and hilarious at the same time. Where's your safe space of friends to give you that attention? Oh wait, you don't have any LOL
>>
>>739132147
Yeah, having a really bad day and talking to people in this thread has made me feel a bit better
>>
>>739132894
So, you're not gonna cuck me, senpai?
>>
>>739123666
Damn /b/rother, thats pretty ass. Im not gay but my parents have been pretty shite too so I can some what empathize. keep your head up man. Theres nothing wrong with you. There are plenty of people I know with toxic parents who have gotten out of the house and thrived. It'll be tough to break contact, but it can bw worth it
>>
>>739132894
shut up neckbeard faggot, bet your only friend is your mum and even she doesnt like you that much
>>
>>739132969
I'm happy to hear that, anon!
Stay safe and remember, there's always hope.
>>
>>739130204
I felt the same way. my life was fine, but I was still depressed. I never asked for help because I thought I didn't deserve it. Depression and anxiety only breed more of each and eventually I decided it was time to end my life. After a trip to the hospital and some rigorous therapy I found out that the reasons I was depressed wasn't because things in my life were bad. lots of teens get depression from hormonal changes and lots of teens get depression due to vitamin D deficiencies. you may not need therapy you may just need to be put on anti depressants for a few years while things blow over. (Therapy never hurts though)
>>
>>739133142

>bet your only friend is my mum and she likes you so much

ftfy
>>
File: personal favorite.png (324KB, 575x485px) Image search: [Google]
personal favorite.png
324KB, 575x485px
>>739133142
>>739132894
>>739132601
>>739132403
>>739132090
>>739131857
>>739131216
>>739130923
& all others who think feels threads are gay, pic related
>>
>>739125627
Never heard it, sounds like it'll be right up my ally so I think I'll let 'er play out before bed, thanks anon
>>
>>739133603
No problem. Enjoy.
>>
>>739131813
you don't need to tell your parents immediately. I did it by telling my parents I had some minor health issue like a stomach problem and then when I got to my family doctor I told them. When the doctor tells your parents that you are depressed they tend to be more accepting and hopefully you can get help. I was a dependent at the time and still in high school. baby steps.
>>
File: 20170710_111221.jpg (2MB, 1870x2871px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_111221.jpg
2MB, 1870x2871px
Be me
>20
>have been drinking a pint of whisky and 2 40's everyday for about a year and a half
>had the alcohol from trading with a friend for bud (i grew my own and haven't bought a high in 3 years)
>decided to quit cold turkey as i wanyed to better my life and health
>nope.jpg
>ended up having alcohol withdrawls that consisted of:
Drastically increased heart rate, whole body tremors from neck to toe, physical pain, cold sweats into warming sensation throughout body, insomnia (3 hours of sleep a day bad), rapid dehydration, throbbing headaches, depression (from fucked brain chemistry), felling weak to the poont i could barely walk, hypersensitivity in stomach, DT's (very deadly) and a seizure at day 4 of WD's (i remember coming to not being able to move a muscle in my body, couldnt even keep my eyes open as they would twich close everytime i tried, and for the mileseconds they where open i could only see white, i cam to may 10 seconds later trying to pull myself up, i didnt sleep for 22 hours after that)
I went through the whole thing without treatment as i didn't want my parents to know, i told them after my seizure as it litteraly fucked with me hard.

Now i have hypoglycemia from alcohol and cortisol damage from depression.
I can't eat suger products, i can't eat carbs, i can't smoke cannabis, and i have to eat two times a day to make sure it heals properly on a high fat, greens, and protein diet.(Nutritionist recommended)
No more soda, ice cream, pizza, pasta, etc.
Im staring at a clean bong and a jar of my own bud but i cant smoke it without getting a plethora of shitty side effects from low blood sugers

Everyday i want to kill myself, i work a 8-5 job 5 days a week that i hate (at 20 i might add)
I have no crutch after coming home other then cold water and maybe so games, my only standing hobby is a weekend thing where i go shooting.
The only silver lining is that it MAY be healed up in a year or 2 if i keep my diet up.
Fuck me for quiting alcohol right?
>>
> Early July
> Visit "massage" parlour in the city
> About to be one year since we first met
> Been seeing her every five weeks or so
> "Hey, it's been a while. How have you been?"
> Chit chat
> "My birthday is coming up. I am going to [place] to celebrate with my friends."
> Sounds like it's going to be exciting!"
> More chit chat
>"Today's actually my last day."
> Vincemcmahon.gif
> "Finally getting into my career field "
> "That's awesome! Really happy for you!"
> Session ends great.
> We're both jovial at the end.
> I'm positive she's comfortable with me at this point.
>"This is really bittersweet. I wish you the best of luck. Hope to see you again someday."
> "I walk by [intersection] a lot."
> Hugs and I'm off.

My dumbass didn't wish her a happy birthday before I left.

I found her Instagram, its public and she geotagged her birthday post at [place]. I want to follow her, or at the very least, dm her a happy birthday (it's today).

But I shouldn't.

But what if she wants me to find her.

But what if she doesn't.

what do?
>>
>>739134810
No, anon, fuck you for drinking so much in the first place. It's rough, but addiction is real. Good luck with all of that.
>>
>>739134837
Tell her happy birthday.
If its a hit there you go, if not atleast you tried
And trying and failing is better then the "what if" and never trying and regreting.
>>
Hey, I posted a feels greentext awhile back, a story of mine, the playlist one with Alice mint and Hannah. I just want to know if there's anyone here from that feels thread, also here's the sedimentle playlist, it means a lot to me

https://open.spotify.com/user/a_bowl_of_cereal_with_milk/playlist/2og50cfpI1WLOXmso7uUiE
>>
>>739134810
>yfw you could have just tapered off alcohol and avoided all that
>>
>>739135146
It wasn't just me though, also, i was litteraly being handed it by friends.

Also, to be addicted i couldn't quit on my own to feet out of the blue. An addict can't quit on his own.
>>
>>739134810

That's what you get for being a retarded alcoholic
>>
>>739135482
I didn't think i was going to get them anon. I quit and thought that it was going to be over with.
>>
File: 1498444972777s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498444972777s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>739135608
>alcoholic

>quits on his own

Wat?
>>
>>739124970
suicide is the equivalent of rage quitting just because you're losing, sure you dont have to face the loss but your teammates do
>>
>>739135619
yeah well when your body and mind are all fucked up, that's a clue that maybe cold turkey wasnt a good idea. nice job going for the full seizures and shit tho. smart
>>
>>739135813
that hit the feels harder than it should've
>>
>>739135861
>>739135861
It wasnt that, it was the fact i could have had $8,000 instead of a year long drunk binge i didn't want to continue with that.
>>
>>739136074
what you said makes no sense really. i guess you are retarded. don't bother replying to me again. thx bai
>>
>>739126953
idk if you're still here, but this is seriously a great playlist. thanks, anon
>>
>>739135813
cap'd

shit man that hit hard
>>
>>739136236
Glad you enjoy it.
>>
>>739135813
damn, beautiful analogy.
>>
https://open.spotify.com/user/chillhopmusic/playlist/74sUjcvpGfdOvCHvgzNEDO

feels playlist, focus playlist, calming playlist
>>
>>739123666
Stop standing up for what you believe in, you dumbshit.
>>
>>739134810
ladies and gentlemen: If it aint broke, don't fix it.

Do you ever think you'll go back to drinking that much?
>>
>>739136190
If you read my post you would know i got paid in alcohol by a friend. I did the math and it was over $8,000 in a year and a half and that the money seemed better. My problems worst then most these peoples anyway, I tried to better my life on my own and payed for it with pain. I wasn't fucked up mentally nor physically till the WD's i didnt think i was going to have happend

Im 6 months sober starting on the 19th so i really care less about your oppinion on me being a loser, infact, i work a job and fought my own demons. Im not done with the battle for health but im certainly doing better then most on this board on the account I've never been suicidal over anything other then this. And I've had a life that has been fucked in every way possible.
>>
>>739136784
Never drinking again honestly.
I almost died because of it, i never want to touch it again for multiple reasons.
>>
>>739136807
you sound like a retard, dude. seriously stop replying to me. im not even going to respond to anything you said, because you're too dumb to understand words. i'm just going to call you a retard every time you reply to me, so dont bother
>>
>>739137058
Being this much of a Underaged faggot? Get the fuck of this board.
>>
>>739123366
I felt really sad once when my mother found my collection of beastiality porn. She pushed a whole bag of snap frozen peas up my bottom one at a time.

I hate black people.
>>
>>739137332
retard
>>
>>739135813
This is strangely helpful, thanks anon
>>
>be me
>12
>10 years ago
>dad owns a business
>has an annual fundraiser for people in need
>this year its a 2 year old boy with heart problems named Jeff
>been around Jeff once
>cute kid
>fundraiser has food, games and other ways to have fun
>1 week until kick for the cause
>11 pm
>dad gets home
>quiet
>"anon, come here,"
>okay
>he's in the kitchen
>"yeah dad?"
>he hugs me
>I can feel his hot tears on my head
>I realize what happened
>"h-he's dead"
>this is the first time I've seen dad cry
>I want to mourn but I can't
>I barely knew the kid
>I'm in disbelief
>Jeff died in his crib earlier this morning
>Jeff died a week before a fundraiser for him
>Jeff is a twin
>still to this day wonder if Jeff's twin will remember him
>still to this day wonder if maybe the fundraiser was scheduled a week before I could've get to know the kid
>>
>>739137408
Buttsex is a lot like spinach. If you're forced to have it as a child you won't enjoy it as an adult.
>>
File: 1481427152864.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481427152864.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>
File: 1500180792822.jpg (25KB, 549x296px) Image search: [Google]
1500180792822.jpg
25KB, 549x296px
>>739123666
>If your going to An hero.
>Get a good shotgun.
>Go full doom-slayer (Music and all) on uncaring piece of shit parents.
>Suicide quicker with gun.
>???
>Profit.

Also
NICE
FUCKIN
NUMBREZ
LADDO
>>
>>739134810
Good for you for stopping, hope your health gets better, people in this thread who don't understand addictions are just being assholes
>>
>>739135813
thank you for this anon
>>
>>739126873
Fuck me, that's a good read. I actually teared up.
>>
File: IMG_6327.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6327.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>739135459
I'll post the greentext here, might entertain some of you
> I don't think I'm meant to love
>Why?
> meet shy girl at my school
> 9/10
> she had no friends so I hung out with her a bunch
> figure out she likes vidya as much as I
> we go to arcades a bunch after school
> By this point I've developed a huge crush for her
>I liked her a lot, maybe even loved her.
> she moves away
> we still talk over the Internet and play video games together online
> she doesn't respond for acouple weeks
> she gets back to me
>"Hey mint! How are you it's been a couple weeks"
> "Sorry anon."
>"For what?"
> "I've been diagnosed with cancer."
> I was there for her even more than usual after that
>we still play together and talk abunch, the cancer didn't affect how I viewed her but if she needed to talk about it I was there
> 3 months of this passes
> she dies.
> I never told her how much I loved her.
> A week or two after I get a package
> Open it up
> it's contains an envelope, a letter , and a book with some keys.
> the envelope it sealed with wax, burned in the green wax is a mint leaf.
> Read note first
> "Dear anon, Mint said she wanted you to have this, I hope you have a wonderful life, From, mints mother"
> open up the envelope
>"Dear my lovely, sweet, kind anon,
If you are reading this I have passed away. I'm sorry I couldn't fight it but, life continues, don't stop living because of me, do what I couldn't. I loved you anon with all my heart, I never said anything cause I thought you would reject me and it would ruin the friendship. Anon stay alive as I will always be in your heart and mind. Find someone who will treat you as wonderful as you treated me. I love you, yours forever, Mint"
>I miss her
This is where it starts, want me to continue?
>>
>>739138043
There's more? I'm already heartbroken, fuck yeah go on.
>>
>>739138043
holy shit yes continue
>>
>>739123366
Youth by Citizen or Deja Entendu by Brand New are some pretty good sadboi tunes
>>
File: 1492029482769.png (624KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1492029482769.png
624KB, 666x666px
>>739138043
>>
>>739138043
damn... feels
>>
>>739138043
That's really sad anon, sounds like she was really special
>>
File: IMG_6524.jpg (98KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6524.jpg
98KB, 906x799px
>>739138043
Cont. 1
> 2 years later
> meet cool girl at school
> her names Hannah
> she's cute as hell almost 10/10
> short ( even though I was tall as fucking hell at my age) beautiful face, amazing soft hair, warm touch, caring, funny, always laughed at my jokes, always said she felt safe with me
> she was wonderful
> we hang out a bunch
> again developed a crush on her
> We have both been through similar situations in life. Mostly bad.
> She was there for me a lot at that time, which I needed
> why?
> To add on dealing with Mint my grandpa, who made me toughen up yet showed me kindness, died of cancer and two months later my grandmother, who practically raised me because my mom would drop me off at her house when she would go out drinking, which she's did a lot, died of blood loss.
> I was happy to have Hannah and she was happy to have me
> We start dating
> two months pass
> She breaks up with me out of the blue
> didn't respond to her texts
>get text from her the same day she broke up with me
>" HEY LOOK WHAT I JUST FUCKING DID, SWALLOWED A BUNCH OF PILLS,OH IM FEELING DIZZY AND THE ROOM IS SPINNING, AND YOUR THE ONE TO BLAME!"
> she attempted suicide
> she took the pills
> they went down her throat
> into her stomach
> how did she survive?
> she was rushed to the hospital thankfully
> no one heard from her for a month
> I thought she was dead and it was my fault
> how did I figure out she's alive?
> she sent me a picture of her flipping me off in the hospital with the text "Fuck you"
> Never heard from her again
> start smoking a bunch
>fuck
It's not over yet. You want the last part?
>>
>>739126638
Fucking happened to me like 2 weeks ago. I hate it when you just can't let go of them. It sucks.
>>
File: 1458073897936s.jpg (3KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
1458073897936s.jpg
3KB, 125x98px
>>739139812
yeahyeah
>>
File: 1499731039792.gif (699KB, 248x193px) Image search: [Google]
1499731039792.gif
699KB, 248x193px
>have a depressed socialy inept friend
>be depressed myself but I am good at treating myself
>hang out with that guy because being alone together helps
>meet his sister
>outgoing girl but she was raped when she was 6
>had troubles with her parents and shit
>actually fall in love together

>best time of my life
>we 3 actually hang out together daily
>the 3 of us got such good friends, we couldn't imagine becoming seperated ever
>move into a home together
>getting more and more friends, exploring the world

Great story right?
Until some things got involved in the mix that lead to a breakup that left the 3 of us in an even worse position than before.

I tried. I went out there trying to be a good man. I worked hard, not even selfishly but worked hard to make this work. All teared to shreds within a year.

I'm simply done.
>>
>>739123666
Look pal I killed myself and it's only gotten better from there. Give it a try tbh
>>
>>739139812
pls give final part
>>
>>739126638
Nick?
>>
>>739127433
>>739127433
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1WFEFb3Q18
>>
>>739140678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eXL-kTzBJ0
>>
>>739139812
I hope you dont blame yourself for that.
>>
>>739125627
Holy crap men the feels.
I have been listening this album since february when i noticed that the girl that was my girlfriend for 4 years and a half didnt care about me.
Everybody has to let go someday, i wonder when i will
>>
>>739139812
if this thread 404s post this in a new thread
>>
Bumping thread
>>
Keep this fucking thread alive dammit
>>
>>739123366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU
>>
>>739138476
I hadn't heard these before, thanks anon.
>>
>>739126687
you need a lawyer right fucking now, anon. It's still your kid.
>>
Crywank is a good sadtime band
>>
>>739139812
THE LAST PART MOTHERFUCKER I NEED IT
>>
>>739143633
Agreed
>>
File: duh.jpg (55KB, 634x434px) Image search: [Google]
duh.jpg
55KB, 634x434px
>>739123366
Right in the feels

> went from 27yo kissless virgin to normal with my crush from 2 years that decided to give it a try
> best 2 months of my life, great sex
> she lives 2 hours from me
> never available
> everything slows down
> "it's going too fast" + "i was not ready" + does not responds
> brobably being fucked by another dude near and older (the one before me was a alt-right piece of shit)
> I let go but god it hurts
>>
File: 1495402346071.jpg (92KB, 645x701px) Image search: [Google]
1495402346071.jpg
92KB, 645x701px
>>739139812
type faster niBBa
and don't fucking blame yourself for that shit if you are.
>>
File: IMG_6961.jpg (16KB, 249x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6961.jpg
16KB, 249x189px
>>739139812
Cont. Final
>again 2 years later
> Though all of this I've had one person with me at my side always, childhood friend since I was 5
> Her name was Alice
> She was a new British kid in 1st grade
> we became close friends because she was super cool and tough , but very sweet and kind on the inside
> we always hung out with me, even when I was with Mint and Hannah
>we skateboarded together, surfed together, snowboarded together, played video games together, got stoned together, we did everything together
> after school got out she made this playlist
> we listened to it all the time
> it grew on me fast, she sometimes change It when she found something she like and put it on there or some of her favorite bands or artists came out with something new
>fast forward to her birthday
>March 8th 2012
> She wears this beautiful black and white dress
> Kind of old timey like it had lots off ruffles
> what did I wear?
>Something she picked out just for me
> black pants, black dress shoes, a white collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up, suspendeders, and a black tie
> She loved me in it
> Thought I looked so damn handsome
> soon after her party ends I stay
> were playing fallout 3 on the couch while her playlist plays in the background
> Mac Demacros new song "My kind of woman" plays
> she paused the game
> she pulls me up off the couch
>It's 2:35 in the morning
> the only light is the tv
> all we hear is the song playing
> she starts swaying to the music
> we start slowdancing
> after the song ends we go back on the couch
> she turns to me and says "I love you"
> We kiss, then makeout, then it turns into sex
> after that we start dating
> The best 5 years of my life
> I felt peace and happiness that I haven't felt in forever in those 5 years.
> I was happy she didn't leave me, lie to me, or use me like so many others have before
> It was soothing knowing that I have found love
cont. coming in like 5 minutes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmneugiD7Ig
>>
>>739144015
You can see the pain in the face of that dog.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
†Pllajë†: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmZeMV8zPuNIcKaIK4jeVBO7bN0GJmvTw
Not emo or hardcore but words of truth
>>
We're best friends. I fought the feelings as long as a I could. Kept telling myself it'll be easier just as friends. Then I saw her one morning in sweat pants, baggy shirt, hair a mess, and she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. After a year and a half I talked to her about it. She can't see me as anything more, doesn't want to risk our friendship. I need her as a friend, but want so much more. Things have been better since we talked, my minds quieted down. I'm accepting it slowly. Once we're back at school though, I'm not sure I'm going to be the same, and I'm afraid I'm going to fuck up.
>>
File: vsFMsm8.jpg (328KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vsFMsm8.jpg
328KB, 960x720px
>>739144155
just had to put down my own, he was 13 and i practically grew up with the tough bastard.
pic related was him last summer.
i miss him more than anything else, fuck
>>
>>739126873
fucking hell man
>>
File: faggot.jpg (90KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
90KB, 400x293px
>>739123366
FUCK THAT DUDE. Grow a fucking pair of balls.

Two months ago I literally walked in on my wife jerking off with a 18 year old twink in the UK. Walkd the fuck right in. I had to see that shit. Didn't cry, didn't get hostile. I told her she was a fucking retard and to clean the dishes and get the fuck out of my house. I loved the shit out of her, but I just stopped, no tears, no down time. 2 weeks after I got a girl on tinder to touch my peepee and got on with my life. That's what you gotta do my friend, fuck her, there are literally 3.5 billion other choices.
>>
>>739144455
At least he was looking good in the pic, its a nice memento.
>>
>>739125627
>>739133603
>>739141732
If you guys liek La Dispute check out is survived by/parting the sea between brightness and me by Touche Amore or chemical miracle by Trophy Eyes
>>
>>739144685
And 3.5 billion men to compete with, but i agree.
>>
>>739144015
More like this please. Dig shit gets me.
>>
>>739128180
Lol oh no, caring is such a bad thing. Didn't know wanting to provide emotional support/gaining trust was a bad thing
>>
>>739126873
damn, r.i.p spaceman
>>
>>739123666
>Ugh, my parents got weird so I'm gonna kill myself
Just move out if it bothers you that much
>>
File: 1500009131782.png (349KB, 800x390px) Image search: [Google]
1500009131782.png
349KB, 800x390px
>>739135813
10/10
>>
File: 1495402063572.jpg (52KB, 520x313px) Image search: [Google]
1495402063572.jpg
52KB, 520x313px
>>739145127
pic related is true. was with my mom when we put him down, she left to talk to the vet while he was on the verge of sleep on my lap. the second she walked out he whipped his head up and tried his best to get up but couldn't. he kept barking until she came back, then he was peaceful up to the end.
>>
File: 1490586574152.jpg (72KB, 638x892px) Image search: [Google]
1490586574152.jpg
72KB, 638x892px
>>739135813
holy shit
>>
File: bf.jpg (454KB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
454KB, 1728x2304px
>>739144015
>>
File: IMG_4742.png (10KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4742.png
10KB, 747x491px
>>739144037
The final part. I hope you enjoy it.
> Fast forward to March 5th Sunday 2:40ish 2017
> Me and Alice are walking home from a party
>She has her speakers in her backpack playing the playlist
> She's wearing that white and black dress
> while I'm wearing the same thing she picked out for me
> we talk about the first time I wore that outfit, how I was so insecure about it
> we also talked about the two jackets I ordered recently, and how I would look in them
> one being Ryan goslings jacket from Drive
> the other being Jackets jacket from hotline Miami
> we were both huge fans of both of these things, but hotline Miami more than drive
> because of my green eyes, blonde hair, body build, and smoking addiction she thought I would pull him off perfectly
> She was so excited to see me in it
> It said it would be delivered right on her birthday, when I was thinking of proposing to her, it wa only 3 days away
> I had already bought the ring a few days prior
> She goes ahead of me because "my kind of woman" starts to play
> She skips off and dances to the beat
> she goes in to the street with her eyes closed
> she didn't see it and neither did I
> A truck. Hit her dead on.
> Dead by the impact
> It got all over me
> but the speaker kept playing.
> There was nothing the paramedics, or the hospital could do.
>What was left of her was cremated
> Her parents blame me
> think I should of been the one hit
> I'm not invited to the wake
> I recreated the playlist
> listen to it every day
>listening to it right now
> She really was my kind of woman
Here's the link to the playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/a_bowl_of_cereal_with_milk/playlist/2og50cfpI1WLOXmso7uUiE
>>
File: 1489715207647.png (415KB, 1321x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489715207647.png
415KB, 1321x768px
>>
>>739145724
oh fuck me dude
>>
Inb4 mandatory "This isn't even my final feel" pic
>>
File: 1499440760444.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499440760444.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170408-013540.png (1MB, 1080x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170408-013540.png
1MB, 1080x1153px
I don't know how to maintain a relationship, I feel like I fucked up my previous relationship only because I don't care for texting often. She got really upset and thought I didn't care. All of her emotions were just causing so much unnecessary drama and in the end we both decided it be best if we weren't together that was a few months ago. I thought I'd be saved from the pain of wanting someone but knowing things won't work out. All I see now is people I'd like to get into the pants of and no one to grow old with( not that I do get laid often cause I really don't)

I have so many photos of her and it hurts when I look at her snapchat to see that she already has somebody else. How to people do that? Proceed to dump you and immediately start going out with someone else. It made me feel like I was just worthless
>>
Anyone got the /b/iano man greeentext? It's essentially just /b/ parody of "Piano Man".
>>
>>739123666
your dad is probably just upset that he is closet homo and has been forced into a socially acceptable relationship for his whole life.
>>
File: 1411783377929.jpg (379KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1411783377929.jpg
379KB, 1280x800px
>>739145611
>>
>>739145991
I hate how big texting is in the dating world now. It sometimes makes me wish cellphones were never invented.
>>
File: 1486523523786.jpg (77KB, 736x648px) Image search: [Google]
1486523523786.jpg
77KB, 736x648px
y'all need to stop worrying about bitches so much
>>
>>739128015
>fur

how?
>>
>>
>>739145991
People who need somebody else to complete them aren't the right people to grow old with anyway imo
>>
>>739145724
Fuck me man those references... she sounds like the perfect girl. I'm sorry you had to lose someone as wonderful as that
>>
File: slow friend commits suicide.png (710KB, 1212x1250px) Image search: [Google]
slow friend commits suicide.png
710KB, 1212x1250px
>>739146667
>>
File: God Ross.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
God Ross.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
His wife had just died.
>>
File: tumblr_my0fy38aS51qg39ewo1_500.gif (995KB, 499x294px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my0fy38aS51qg39ewo1_500.gif
995KB, 499x294px
>I miss my home planet
>>
>>739134810
>20

How the fuck did you do that much damage at 20

Also, why do you seem surprised?
>>
>>739125174
I understand you, I swear to God I do
>>
>>739123366
dont worry dude, the exact same thing happened to me except the other dude was my best friend.
>>
>>739146667
>>739135813
This works for most people. There are people who are truly alone and have no one to care for them and no one to care for, and most likely never will.
>>
File: 1494482441334.jpg (299KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1494482441334.jpg
299KB, 1600x1065px
>>
>>739147865
prove it
>>
>>739147920
feels every time
>>
>>739123666
Fucking steal all there money,visa card etc sell there shit do all of this as fast as possible then leave the house and never come back.If you're dad told you that then that means you were an accident and propaly don't give a fuck about you.This nut is about to bust you back.
>>
>Be me
>10/10 gril married coming onto me for a year
>says open relationship
>I fall in le love
>poundtown.jpg
>find out not open
>career on line
>awaiting punishment from RMP today
>Have pills waiting

So /b/ how did you fuck up this weekend?
>>
File: You Will Never.png (118KB, 737x714px) Image search: [Google]
You Will Never.png
118KB, 737x714px
>>
>>739126638
Simple solution be more interesting next time.Learn from your mistakes anon,take this as a lesson.
>>
File: 1483275003601.gif (2MB, 142x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483275003601.gif
2MB, 142x200px
>>739148214
>This nut is about to bust you back.
>>
File: 1494290863620.jpg (56KB, 692x312px) Image search: [Google]
1494290863620.jpg
56KB, 692x312px
im out of feels
>>
File: feelsbob.jpg (3KB, 134x90px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbob.jpg
3KB, 134x90px
I guess I'll put in my story.

>Be me, about a year ago, GF, Nice house, well-paying job, 2 friendly cats
>Knocking on door of abandoned house in neighborhood out of habit
>not like directly, just tapping my knuckles on it
>Suddenly a woman says something through the door
"H-hello?"
>Someone lives there?
"yes?"
>She looks at me through the door, which is now a wee bit open
>She's old, super frail, pale, looks like she's been living in a cave
"L-listen, you seem like a nice guy, just take my kid. I don't have much time and she needs someone to look up to."
>Hands me a small child in a basket
"H-her name is Izzy. P-please, take her."
>silently take her home and call GF
>We adopt Izzy, house torn down without hearing of woman again.
>Izzy can barely speak now, sometimes asks us "Where's Nana?"
>We don't know what to tell her
>>
>>739148214
Keked
>>
File: Mike.jpg (82KB, 828x399px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.jpg
82KB, 828x399px
>>
>>739148053
You hear about people like that on sites like this. People who's families have made every effort to completely cut them off or are all dead, and who have no friends or interaction with other people excluding things like purchases at a store or distant co-workers. All they have is fiction and they know it. Usually it's brought on by some sort of trauma early on so they wouldn't even know how to meet people and form bonds with them if they tried, and usually they are also very unappealing, to the point that the only looks they get are dirty ones. The only thing they live for is making money to keep themselves alive. Which feels kind of pointless, after a while.
>>
>>739148318
fuck you. i think about this everyday. my life sucks.
>>
>>739148518
>Knocking on door of abandoned house in neighborhood out of habit
>not like directly, just tapping my knuckles on it

you have a GF and a nice house with cats and you hang out at your local 'bando?

>that happened
>>
>>739134810
know your Bs you fucking retard. Booze, Benzos and Barbiturate withdrawal can kill you.
>>
>>739148698
>theres a female version of you out there somewhere though
>>
>>739148698
wanna kill yourself? what are you waiting for?
>>
>>739128180
Look at this fucking faggot trying to project. Just because you're a only in it for a doesn't mean everyone else is retard
>>
>>739148931
yes i do. not sure what im waiting for, i guess rock bottom, because i still enjoy life sometimes for very short periods. i know its only going to get worse though, so it will happen eventually
>>
>>739148518
>Has her child ready in a basket despite it being unannounced
>He has knocked on the door of a house out of habit, meaning he's done it a lot, and she's just now answering
>Thinks a toddler can remember and will mention specific people from when it was infantile
>Adopted a child without "nana" or a previous gaurdian even there, which would make the already difficult process of adoption next to impossible, and would likely lead to police questioning

If you guys are just going to make something up at least make it believable.
>>
>>739134810
Man same boat as you. Dts fucked me up. Had seizures and was in a coma for 3 days. After that 1 week in the mental hospital for hallucinations. I am also 20. Almost 3 months sober
>>
>>739123666
Your dad is a fag just like you, he probably tried to kill himself too, just go the fuck away from your house, live your life and do all that gay shit that makes you happy, don't be like your dad, he has been hiding he likes dicks for years. Cheers up /b/rother
>>
>>739126873
God speed spaceman. God speed.
>>
>>739123666
>All these delusional fucks thinks his dad is a closet homo and that's the REAL reason.

Seriously, fags are retarded and assume everyone is secretly just like them as a cancerous defense mechanism

inb4 accusations that I'm upset because I'm in the closet too
>>
File: 1452836625351.jpg (34KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
1452836625351.jpg
34KB, 600x354px
>>
>Be me, be mexican
>1991, my father fucks my mom and I born
>1992, he doesn't give a shit about us and escapes to the USA ILLEGALLY
>Fast-forward 2010
>I found him on facebook
>He lives in Austin, TX
>Has other 4 kids from different wives
>2013, I got a tourist visa
>Go where he works as a server in a restaurant
>Find out he's still illegal
>Call ICE and tell them all I know about him
>tfw he's not working at that restaurant anymore
>Noone knows where he is
>tfw I'm still depressed for not having a father
>>
File: L15cV2l.jpg (179KB, 1240x1549px) Image search: [Google]
L15cV2l.jpg
179KB, 1240x1549px
Personally, I think feelings of loneliness & being alone is understandable, but it barely scratches the surface. There are emotions that run much deeper than just being lonely.
>>
>>739135813
Never has a man spoken words such as these.
>>
File: Feelsbadman.jpg (2MB, 2560x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Feelsbadman.jpg
2MB, 2560x1800px
>>739145724
>>739144037
>>739139812
>>739138043
Sorry for shit editing skills, but here's a collage
>>
File: 1490727106158.jpg (42KB, 582x491px) Image search: [Google]
1490727106158.jpg
42KB, 582x491px
have a poem I wrote

Grit meets iron flesh, hot weeping
Seeping through cracks in broken glass
Rats feet in hollow corridors
Tapping at cold floors gesturing
W/ out motion
Sleep without rest
Thought without answer
Dreams without paths
Skies without color
When our lips cracked a/ dry
Make utterances in night
They are as the wind blowing
Unheard eternally wavering
Through dying wood
If we fade without achieving our solumn prayers,
remember me, if at all
not as a mad, wasteful soul
but only as the freedom man.
When we speak of the morrow
we do so not with the intent of delivering
some paradise of natural creed
nor bread a/ wine for all that need
but the head of those who make the rules
for the wiseman and the fools
crippling youth who need only truth
hidden behind layers of molten fury
a design from ragnarok
the ancient clock
law of recurrance
spirals w/ out end
men bend
we weep
we see
they sleep
freedom man
genelseo
>>
>>739150822
lame
>>
>>739150123
that's a sad story but I lol'd when you called ICE
>>
File: shiggydeepwebby.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydeepwebby.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
fuck the sun fuck its kind
daylight sucks waste of mine
i fuck my mind narrow my mind
i bide my time like fuck in place
one day i'll wave sun to ice
watch its kind get thrown like rice
my cackle stretch out like thunder
so fucking loud its vulgar
i pull my face out the dirt slow
these days i only wake up third of the way narco
held to deep rapid eye move hold
these days i recede rapid i reload
gun my chances closed road no road left to travel
i know what this calls for wheres my scalpel
operation cut like i'm bored sew my inner war up like corn rows
my internal war blows like freezing fog in oslo
frozen i can't get soft baptized in hoarfrost
like carbon monoxide garage
freeze your blink with sandman's flush
i hate you so much
i hate your laws
i hate your need a cause
i hate your faux touch
i hate every last one of you
i ponder digesting razors just to be done with you
i love you so much
i'm triple the motherfucker mondo fisted full of backwards
from banana town manor my slang step like legless lizard
i fuck around fashion a rocket shoot to mercury for the winter
extended vacation til i decompose on my splinters
gun my chances closed road no road left
to centuries of damn i've never been so yawn
can't believe i'm still standing can't believe life take this long
i stagger off to find my lighter
i don't return
till the day sag A* validates mankind's destiny in a worm
by the way i don't pet bleachers court side to nose bleeders
like i shoot shit with gimps no response losem' once
incoming second attempt to b real i shh shootem'up
them clueless strut nailed to crucifix lilith shoved up her cunt
gun my chances closed road no road left
>>
To dream of folk united in hand
Renders nights sleepless, in this conquered land
Our home, taken from us beneath our feet
Liars and thieves, tell us to retreat
Accept that the war has always been lost
Our traditions and values tossed aside
Where are the people, who fought and died
Where are their names, no plaque or honors,
for those who sacrificed their lives for truth?
Seth Rich, was his name
Exposing corruption was his game
He was shot in the streets, and even worse
The one responsible used his name in support of gun control
As you see, they haven't a single soul
A game of profit and power,
people left to scrap and devour,
what little remains upon their plate,
no meal ever seems to sate,
nothing can replace the people's ties,
once severed, culture dies
Unity extinguished, greed amuck
Degeneracy, blindness - wisemen dumbstruck
I cannot keep a tidy desk
I yearn to learn and fight for what's right
To spread truth in the age of lies and information
To ascend beyond the aforementioned
True sailing is dead
Where's the will to meet the dread-lined head
Where's the strength, spirit, fire?
Burned at the pyre?
Do you tire of wretched sheets, scarred hearts, and feet?
Hands broken in endless labor,
nothing reaped in what we sew.
Take back our country,
O I weep and shout,
While tainted w/ self-doubt, one thing is forever certain
The iron curtain kept out the dogs
>>
>>739150822
>>739151259
>>739151315

dude, stop.

you are wrecking the thread
>>
>>739151399
the second one is me. I quoted lyrics to a song

the third one is some racist neo-nazi maga faggot from /pol/: >>>/pol/133845482

I don't know where the first one is from, but it's probably copypasta too.
>>
>>739151582
ok well as long as it's over
>>
I wish I was a teenager again. Here I am sitting 2000mi from home in sober living working a shitty dead end job and hating my life. I have few friends and the girl I just got to know just started dating another guy at my work after leading me on even sexting and sitting on my lap. I don't really know what to do and I feel like such a cuck. Hopefully I can get a car soon so I can finish the last piece of the puzzle and put an end to oaklands witches.
>>
>>739135813
What if you don't have team mates?
What if it's just a free for all?
What if your presence makes literally no difference because you've gotten zero points the whole game cuz you suck so bad?
>>
>>739152340
>Hopefully I can get a car soon so I can finish the last piece of the puzzle and put an end to oaklands witches.

what does this mean exactly
>>
>>739129622
Literally crying over spilled milk, anon.

Next weekend go out and first qt you find you say hello. She may say no, she may say yes, doesn't matter. Just try and do it
>>
>>739136807
Internet hug for you as well my friend. I have two months now would have had 13 now if I didn't relapse. Luckily no one found out but now I just feel dead inside.
>>
Be me

>17, kissless virgin, depressed, etc.
>No real female friends, last real ones was freshman year, which was really good until halfway through
>Asked out qt that always flirted with me, mocked and humiliated for rest of year
>Don't want gf for the sex or anything like that— just want someone that I can /enjoy/... (You get the idea?)
>Want to die, but too big of a pussy to kill myself
>Not religious and don't really believe, but sometimes ask God to kill me.
>>
>>739129622
>Me
>17 in high school
>Social outcast at school
>Not a weird dude just don't know how to talk to people consistently or make friendships
>8/10 looks
>Friends with alphas but not alpha myself
>Finally get a girlfriend
>10/10
>One of the hottest girls in school
>How did I do this
>She says I'm the nicest guy shes ever met
>She takes my virginity
>I didn't take hers
>Don't really care
>She's been with a few guys and I've been with only her
Currently graduated and 18 she want's to get married in a few years. I leave for boot camp in a few months and will be gone for 7 months. I really love her but I feel like I haven't experienced dating. What do?
>>
>>739130374
You may be exhausted of hearing this, but you're still so young. There's time for everything, people your age are often inexperienced, included her.

Try and get a lesson from this (not that there is one always) and move on. You have plenty of time. If anything talk like adults you both and put together what happened there. Maybe you'll feel better after? I dunno, man

Good luck in life
>>
>>739123366
Listen to me OP! When she gave you the cold shoulder and claimed she did not want to commit etc. what REALLY happened is that something about you turned her off during the time when u met in person. It could have been anything The way u look. The way u smell. The way u kiss. The way u talk. The way u act. Your sense of humour. Your body language etc. etc. The thing is, most girls do not have the guts to be honest. Instead of telling the guy straight they are not interested anymore, they try to slowly erode their connection to you by simply giving u less and less attention (while usually already looking for another guy). This way they naively hope to save you from emotional rejection and they won't have to put themselves trough an uncomfortable confrontation.

Learn from this experience, OP. Whenever this shit happens, try to pinpoint the exact moment you started to notice a negative chance in their behaviour and connect it to your own behaviour. From that moment on don't try to fix it. The damage has been done and the girl in question probably isn't respecting you enough anyway if they can't be honest with you. Just learn from it and move on. Heck, if you don't know where to start consider reading a book on Pick-Up artistry where they talk about reading the social exchanges between people. It can give you the tools to see where you stand in the social hierarchy.

Eventually this will become second nature to you. You'll be able to change your behaviour, feel more confident and the women around your are much more likely to respect you.
>>
>>739153019

dont sweat it, bro. she's gonna cheat on you while you're gone. you won't have to worry about marrying her
>>
>>739153179
Ps. Yes, totally a dick move from ver

Ps2. Also, this too shall pass. I assure you what you felt is nothing compared with what awaits you. Love gets so much better
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.