[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is synthetic weed as dangerous as people say? https://www.l

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 16

File: problem-with-K2-800x600.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
problem-with-K2-800x600.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
Is synthetic weed as dangerous as people say?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0de_1363543443
>>
Smoked between 1 and 3 grams a day for 2 years, everyone i know who has smoked it regularly has had a breakdown on it
>>
>>739052444
Yes
>>
>>739052444
Its made by man, so yes. Yes it is dangerous.
>>
>>739052444
it induces psychosis it don't get you stoned
>>
>>739052444
Yah I've been addicted to it before. Worst time of my life without a doubt. It changes a person.
>>
>>739052444
>synthetic weed
doesn't exist

that's a marketing term to trick you into thinking it's harmless and natural
stick with the original
>>
>>739052444
WHat you are smoking is some mellow herbs(non psychoactive) and some synthetic chemical that is what is commonly referred to as a research chemical. Bad idea.

If you want to laugh your ass off though salvia is pretty fun/safe with a group of friends at home.
>>
>>739053016
>and natural
>synthetic
Are you an idiot?
>>
>>739053070
>weed
Can you read?
>>
File: 1497567789471.jpg (6KB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
1497567789471.jpg
6KB, 250x204px
It's impossible to tell how damaging because they are constantly changing the chemical structure to avoid being made illegal. So the brand stays the same but what you smoke one week will be a completely different drug than the one next week. It literally says "not for human consumption"
Me after pulling my first & last ever synthetic bong
>>
File: 1495950409588.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495950409588.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>739053137
anyone that sees the word "synthetic" and thinks natural Is as Big a retard as you
>>
>>739053016
Synthetic means man made retard
>>
>>739053368
>>739053436
can you go hate somewhere else?
ideally a library with learning books
>>
Ive done basically every drug anyones ever heard of. synthetic weed was, psychologically, by far the worst.
>>
>>739053505
how bout backing up your completely flawed statement
>>
>>739053571
What about 2CI shit got me in Hospital thinking I've seen the Devil himself
>>
Everybody agrees that it makes freak you out.
But are they still buying it?
>>
>>739053505
>ideally a library with learning books
you're not funny
>>
>>739053642
why, so you can continue to troll?
>>
>>739053706
only poor fags buy it
>>
>>739052444
"Synthetic weed" is just any synthetic drug you can spray on random plant matter.
There are tons of different chemical formulas and most of them don't simulate marijuana at all, they more closely simulate hallucinogens.
Many of the formulas are addictive, too.
>>
File: 1494826057517.jpg (10KB, 196x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494826057517.jpg
10KB, 196x225px
>>739053779
No, so you can actually learn something in your fucking life and not think everything Is a personal attack at your expense.
I'm not even fucking with you dude that's the worst part, but you're too sensitive and idiotic to see that
>>
>>739052953
it makes you think things are 10x worse than they are. once i got over my addiction i was left red-faced and feeling quite silly about the past few months.

what an addiction though, i remember crawling around on the floor looking for every tiny speck of it i might have dropped...
>>
>>739052444
it depends, people can do it for a year without getting sick while some people use it and they'll immediately get hospitalized.
>>
>>739052444
From my experience and the exp of those around me, yeah. Had friends who all had major freakouts on the stuff, but can handle their shit on anything else. Only tried it myself once and had a panic attack
>>
>>739053016
>>739053070
>>739053368
>>739053436
>>739053505

Hey fuckheads, lets deconstruct his sentence. :^)

Synthetic Weed. < The Object in question.
He states that it being the Synthetic Weed doesn't exist!

Now, his claim to that is... Wait for it, take a breath.

Is that it's a marketing term to make you think that it's Weed, an idea into coaxing you to having it.

>Cause Weed is harmless rite guiz?

Hence the marketing term to call it harmless and *natural*.

Stick with the Original!

>Smoke actual weed, not this fake crap.

Can you cunts open your fucking eyes for once?
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzaQ0xlOfUE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
>>
File: IMG_0085.jpg (73KB, 1072x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
73KB, 1072x804px
ITT: People who have no knowledge of chemistry and drugs.

A synthetic substance is a sustance gained trough a synthesis (putting two or more chemicals together – natural or synthetic doesn't matter).

And it's called weed for marketing reasons and because the chemicals are sprayed on dried, non-psychoactive plant pieces.

So by calling it synthetic weed you're only defining it's name and look, not the countless chemicals that could be in it.

If you really wanna know something about synthetic weed, find out the specific chemicals and read about them. You will find out that most of these chemicals are rather unresearched or completely unresearched and mostly with countless (dangerous and uncomfortable, but also comfortable and enegrizing) effects. I would never take any synthetic weed. If you want to try research chemicals, simply look them up in the internet, there are also substances with potential. But it will always be risky using research chemicals, unknown substances or some random synthetic weed.
>>
>>739053924
>not [...] everything Is a personal attack at your expense

calling people retarded is pretty much a personal attack. besides you still can't read or are ignoring the words you reply to.

and now i'm wasting my time explaining this to a troll.
>>
>>739054046
thanks, bro.

it was probably wasted on these trolls though.
just wait for the next attempt.
>>
>>739054276
All good man.

>N-no homo.
>>
>>739052444
Did you pay 40$ for it?
>>
>>739053961
Sound like me with coke
>>
>>739053706
Because synthetic weed actually has chemical compounds that you can get physically addicted to.
You have to smoke regular weed for ages before you even feel uncomfortable during a tolerance break or stopping cold turkey.
With the synthetic stuff, you'll feel a physical dependency within the first few times you try it and if you try to stop, you will feel physically bad because of it.
I smoked Spice for a (luckily) short period of time.
First time was sort of fun, but after figuring out what was the drug making me feel stuff and what feelings came from my expectations of it, I stopped.
The core influence from this drug was basically like smoking a highly addictive panic attack. I didn't feel good on it and definitely felt bad off of it.
So I quit cold turkey and avoided the stuff until the cravings left. I now reject the stuff because just being near it makes me queasy.
>>
>>739054567
Are you sure?
>>
>>739053961
I've done that with normal weed
Even vaped a mix of kief, breadcrumbs and probably skincells
Was disgusting and didn't even work well

Whatever in a week I'm clean for a month or so again and won't think about it
>>
>>739055110
Depends on what synthetic weed you're smoking of course, some are worse and some are better.
Which is another part of the problem, consistency.
Sometimes the stuff I smoked would be weak, other times way too strong, within the same thing of the same name.
I've tried it enough to avoid it completely, nothing good comes out of synthetic weed in my opinion.
>>
>>739055319
>synthetic weed

stop calling it that. the change starts with you.
>>
>>739052444
Yes
>>
Honestly if you can get ahold of the old school jwh or am series of chems its not that bad. nowadays that is basically impossible so yes i mean there are blends on the market right now that wont give you a freak out but 99% is either like crack where you get an intense head rush for like a half hour then need to take another hit as soon as it seems you are coming down or is like heavy downer that will put you out all day. They arent using tch analogues anymore there using like heroin and cocaine analogues. Not to mention the fentanyl killing all the H addicts in the U.S
>>
>>739052444
>>739055419
that's called Spice over here
>>
>>739055419
What do you want me to call it?
Inert plant clippings doused in chemicals?
It was made to be a legal weed analogue, there is not really any way of getting around that.
I do agree that calling it anything related to weed is being cruel to actual weed, just like if I were to call Amy Schumer a comedienne would be disparaging to actual funny women.
>>
>>739055607
hypnotic tobacco
>>
>>739052953
I was hardcore shitting my pants and waking up at 3 am to throw up every day in the peak of my abuse the withdraw was to worst sickness i had ever experienced. That said its as bad as you let it if your not doing allergy tests on every batch and just smoking bowls regularly your gonna get the spice monkey on your back.
>>
>>739055607
>It was made to be a legal weed analogue

yeah it was made to rip off weed smokers
>>
>>739055607
Spice
>>
I would often find myself in bad trips feeling like I was going to die with a convincing illusion that I had shit my pants. I believe after what seemed to be about a year or so abusing the stuff I found myself having these weird sensations in my body, pins and needles in flashing waves of painful sensation. I believe I had developed nerve damage.
>>
>>739055707
Hmm or powdered smokable panic.
Because likening it to tobacco is also disparaging.
>>739055772
Indeed it was and it took a couple of stoners dying before others caught on.
>>739055810
Spice is a brand where I am at though, that would be sort of like calling all soda pops cola.
>>
>>739055894
>that would be sort of like calling all soda pops cola

happens often enough to make it a viable naming strategy

brb gotta hoover my apartment
>>
>>739055838
Well to put you slightly at ease, those sensations can also be from an anxiety attack manifesting itself psychosomatically in your body.
>>
>>739052444
Quite possibly.

"Friend" rolled me what I thought was a regular cigarette after I turned him down for some weed. Didn't smell of anything, I was a little drunk so didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Took one drag and wound up with what I can only describe as terrifying recursive ego death.
>my perception of anything; the world around me, the body I was in, my own thoughts - was condensed down to a single INCANDESCENT white-hot node.
>this node was all I could see, hear, smell, touch, and taste. It was everything. It was terrifying but it was tantalising.
>I was caught in a loop of two states. Where if I focused too hard on that instant, I'd be at the node again, and if I didn't focus hard enough, I'd be at the node again. Those two states of being or not being approaching or getting sucked back into the node. Nothing else.
>Constantly trying to outwit the endless trap before I lose my mind.
>Reach a plateau where I am cycling through those two states faster than anything I can even comprehend. I WAS that decision, I amounted to nothing more than one of those two states.
>Eventually the loop slows down enough that I am human again for incrementally longer periods.
>I establish where I am, I don't know who I am, when it is that I'm being who I am, or how to re-engage my motor functions.
>Sit there for what feels like an eternity before I have 2-3 minute respite between fulfilling the cycle again. Stand up, vomit uncontrollably and lie on the grass.
>10-15 minute breaks now, it's 2017 and I know my name and my age.
>30-60 minute breaks...time for a cup of tea and a nap I think.

Pulled apart the "cigarette" later and it looked exactly like OP pic. Don't touch that fucking stuff man.
>>
>>739052444
I seen people have seizures and cunvulse on k2. I dont know much about it or how it works really. I dont like the high tho amd will pass on it of offered. Seems like a shitty drug.
>>
>>739056166
That is a shitty friend, anyone who doses you with any drug without letting you know first are class a assholes.
>>
>>739056936
Completely agree. It would have been one thing to find he'd slipped some weed in there - I'd have made a mental note to call him an asshole and gone and watched some cartoons.

I don't even know what the fuck he put in there though. I wouldn't piss on that guy if he was on fire.
>>
>>739057546
I hope you let him know how much of a shit he is and then cut him out of your life.
>>
>>739052444
Yes. Spice originally contained a chemical known as JWH018. This is a synthetic THC analogue about 30 times the strength. It was created for use in test tube experiments to get around the laws banning cannabis possession. It was never supposed to be given to lab animals, never mind people. THC on its own is not a particularly nice experience but these analogues sound horrible.
>>
>>739058178
Really dude?
>>
>>739052444
oh absolutely, your better of huffing petrol or glue tbh.
>>
>>739058788
Yep. Look it up dude. JWH are the initials of the chemist that first synthesized it.
>>
>>739052444
ive smoked some in my stoner yeahs, not good ill tell you, fuckeds you up and not in a good way. these are some of the names i remember.

.Fuk3d Up
.Amsterdam
.Shotgun
.Chocolate bubblegum
.Chronic
.Asylum
.dead man walking
.spice
.kryptonite
.kryptonite Red
.illusion orange, this one was the strongest.
>>
Synthetic weed is made using an evaporative process that leaves "hot spots", or little chunks of product where the chemical to get you hight is more concentrated than it should be. You smoke a piece with a "hot spot" and you get sick like a fucking dog.
>>
>>739059611
my friend packed me a massive cone one time, he pulled it and the smoke was fucking yellow, i couldn't even finish it it made me vomit almost immediately, wasn't fun.
>>
>>739053961
Used to do do the exact same thing. I'd crawl around the floor with a flashlight and a pair of tweezers to pick up even the tiniest of pieces. I remember the best spot to find what I had dropped was right next to my bed because that's where I'd chop the shit and pack bowls. After a week or so constantly smoking and running myself out I'd always use that as back up. A few hours later crawling around I'd manage to find maybe 2 cones worth. Gone in 3 seconds. The withdrawals were the worst part for me. Knowing I couldn't get any I would sleep for days on end. Felt like my life wasn't worth living when I wasn't smoking it. Lost my job to it as well because i wouldn't get out of bed for days.
>>
>>739055810
You dont use it to cook or flavor anything. Thats a more retarded suggestion than synthetic weed.
>>
>>739060147
no, thats one of the names you wing nut
>>
>>739060203
Thars doesnt make it any less stupid, idiot.
>>
>>739060255
fuck your dumbshit and you have no clue what the fuck your even talking about.
>>
>>739056537
yea K2 was a strong formula, i never smoked it but i heard hused whispers passed down by crack head like ppl about passed experiences.
>>
>>739060255
The name Spice is probably derived from the Dune books though. Basically a chemist flattering themselves for making a highly addictive psychoactive drug.
>>
>>739060782
that, and there was a gold packet with a black Egyptian eye with the name "Spice" written in black
>>
>>739052444
>first time trying synthetics
>with a bunch of good friends i'd known for years
>smoke normal weed all the time so i pull a full packed cone
>hold, release.
>mind instantly starts to spin
>heart feels like it's about to burst through my chest
>walls start to close in on me and everyones voice becomes distant
>somehow manage to get myself up and walk outside for a smoke
>listening to ghost song by the doors tripping the fuck out
>heard a loud bang and shouting from inside
>paranoia fight or flight
>flight
>sprint to the back of the yard, vault myself over 6ft fence in one go
>continue sprinting down the street
>night time so when i stop running i can't see anything
>mind is getting the better of me and feels as if the eyes of the devil himself are watching me
>run back home
>sneak in through front door
>go to my room and curl up in a ball in the corner thinking the voices i can hear are out to get me
>lay like this for what felt like an eternity
>knock on door
>snaps me out of the mind frame
>just my friend wanting to know if i was okay

if she didn't come in to check on me i could have lost my mind. nevar again.
>>
>>739060364
Stop not making sense, idiot.

Anyway, i just found an article about synthetic weed. Its an interesting read, if you want to check it out.

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-synthetic-marijuana-and-why-is-it-dangerous
>>
>>739052749
retard alert
>>
File: 1500187423051.jpg (44KB, 706x606px) Image search: [Google]
1500187423051.jpg
44KB, 706x606px
>>739061013
>Stop not making sense
>>739060255
>Thars doesnt make it any less stupid

fuckin idiot.
>>
>>739060928
That is the stuff I used to smoke in my short synth weed career. I was just adding more reasons for calling it spice.
>>
>>739054046
Jesus. Thank you. Now I don't have to type this.
>>
I like how people say that marijuana is the better drug because it's natural, when in reality it has been so genetically modified it's not even close to natural thc content anymore.
>>
>>739052444
Is that video really what happens? What is he on?
>>
>>739061246
Genetically modified?? if you buy the 22% thc maybe.. but most weed is 8% tch. and selective breeding over 20 generations is not genetic modification, in the gmo seance.
>>
>>739061246
We've also genetically modified cows through breeding, would you call that fake cow meat?
The plant as it was and how we've modified it through breeding is still natural.
Inert plant clippings doused in chemicals doesn't happen by itself in nature and thus isn't natural.
>>
>>739052444
i have only heard bad shit. i personally would do a small hit of crack before synthetic weed.
>>
>>739061246
>>739061525
I'm not bashing on marijuana I love it myself, I just find it interesting that people don't really consider it a drug like the rest or think it's better for you.
>>
>>739054171
Basically this.

If THC was the only chemical in marijuana that you cared about and you wanted 100% pure THC, synthetic THC molecules and those from a plant would be absolutely identical.

Contamination is the issue.

Right now, the argument is basically that the "natural contamination" is what is good about weed and the synthetic drugs (which are typically made by an industrial chemical manufacturer and not a pharmaceutical lab or something pristine) have standards which lead them to be inconsistent to a level unfitting human consumption.

It's not to say that this could not change in the future with legalization etc.
>>
>>739061490
>>739061598
forgot to tag you too
>>
>>739061598
its a plant.. not a drug.
>>
>>739061390
When not in moderation, this could easily happen. Not trying to scare you out of using it but to me the risks arent wprth the rewards. The only people i really imagine using it are yuppies around 16-20 that really don't know any better
>>
File: 1449399344885.jpg (142KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449399344885.jpg
142KB, 960x720px
Go green, brother.
>>
>>739052444
It's very dangerous.

The base of the substance is mostly harmless dried vegetation of some sort.

It is sprayed with chemicals that that give you a very heavy stoned feel for a short period of time. While slightly similar to a good indica it is a lot more potent and will leave you looking like a zombie and eventually passed out if you take too much.

The after effects are the worst though.
If you wake up without any you'll end up sweating, suffering huge mood swings and exhibit psychotic behaviour.
It is also very addictive but in a strange way.
It might just be but when I used to do it I would wake up and spend the next 2 or 3 days really feeling the need to get more. Like itching. Sweating. Basically unable to do anything else. But after a few days - presumably once it was all out my system - the need to relapse was greatly diminished. Unlike my relationship with coke or weed where i'd miss it after putting it down for weeks, maybe a couple of months though never felt so out of it that I couldn't function.

Sources: My own 2/3 year addiction to several of the popular brands. Can't really remember how long I actually spent smoking it and how much time I wasted.

Stick to natural drugs
>>
Gave me my first seizure. Smoked alot of it in a short amount of time. Was talking to a friend over Xbox live when it happened when I went to put a disc in the tray and my vision went black while I could hear my hand holding my controller tapping the table because I was twitching
>>
>>739061246
I like how people say "I will only consume things that are natural, man." but there is literally no such thing as a non GMO banana, or non GMO potato, or non GMO tomato and they eat those all the time.

Not only that, but there are more plants that will kill you fucking dead with no remorse than man made chemicals that are designed for your consumption that will do long term, real, actual harm to you.
>>
>>739062125
"ohh i do drugs" meanwhile she hammed, and smoking a cigarette..
>>
>>739062125
look, man, i just like drugs i don't want any trouble
>>
>>739061655
Poison Ivy is also a plant.
>>
>>739061614
also consider the fact that as far as i know you cannot patent marijuana. so if big businesses like monsanto or bayer want to capitalize on weed they'd have to make synthetic marijuana and then profit off the patent on that.

why would you want to buy your weed from people like that who are just fabricating a cocktail of chemicals in a lab and calling it weed? support actual local growers and people who care about the quality of the plants they produce. we should be pushing for people to be growing weed with as little pesticides and extra additives as possible.

i can't wait until next july when canada gets legalized so i can grow my own plants.
>>
>>739062252
it is, more of a vine but yes your correct, whats your point??
>>
>>739062322
Big Pharma been holding cannabis study's bake for decades..
>>
>>739062125
>there is literally no such thing as a non GMO banana, or non GMO potato, or non GMO tomato

maybe in the US that is true
in Europe we label all GMO produce and are able to avoid it
>>
>>739062059
i can back this post.

i would never warm someone about smoking too much or overdosing on weed because it's next to impossible.

i would be very cautious of someone smoking too much spice/k2 tho because of the reasons you pointed out. i've heard high numbers of people report seizures from it.
>>
>>739060255
>>
>>739062322
Oh...just wait.

Commercialized weed will be utter trash.

Look at the regulations on cigs and how commercial cigs are produced. There's legislation that says things like "you must list how much tar each cig contains" "you must list how much nicotine each contains" etc.

How do you know how much is in a plant? Guess what? You don't. So you know what happens? Same thing that happened to tobacco. They grow a shitload of it, grind it up, juice it, then make some chemical that is arbitrarily consistent to FDA standards, and spray that onto a substrate (probably the then lifeless plant matter like tobacco) and roll it or bottle it.

This will no longer retain any of the health benefits most likely because the micro organisms that are in the plant and you get from the plant itself are all dead by this point, and then people just start smoking weed cigs instead of tobacco cigs.

PROFIT.
>>
>>739062557
Organisms that were changed through breeding is also considered genetically modified anon.
It's just a longer process than what monsanto does.
All potatoes in europe are gmo, they just aren't monsanto style gmo.
>>
>>739062557
Really? Thats actually really cool. How likely are stores that carry products with gmo to have some that dont contain it?
>>
>>739061655
i consider it a drug cuz i can hallucinate while using it
>>
>>739061655
most drugs start from some kind of plant man
come the fuck on
>>
>>739062640
well considering things have been going pretty well for Colorado since 2013 id say it'll be fine, will probably cost dubble tho, 20$ for a gram 22$ in tax and 17$ in another tax
>>
>>739062557
I'm pretty sure that you don't know what GMO means.

99% of all Bananas (as an example) are the exact same banana. The original tree is in a greenhouse in the UK. There does not an exist a "natural" banana. They have been cultivated and genetically modified to make the one, good, perfect, mono-cropable banana tree which is then used all over the world.

All humans now eat this exact same banana since the 50s when the last mono-cropped banana died off from disease.

This banana is now starting to die off so they're making a new one. When the banana changes, you'll notice.
>>
>>739062802
you can hallucinate on nutmeg too, is nutmeg a drug?? is glue a drug?? i hear you can see shit if you huff it. is sleep depredation a drug???? your logic is floored...
>>
>>739062865
But currently the FDA is not involved because it's illegal federal. Once the FDA has to be involved then there will be a standard for quality (like with tobacco).

This is all known. There's legal hold up on legalization in several states because people with huge money have invested in getting the political clout to lock down growing in those states. Look into how Ohio is progressing. It's disturbing.
>>
>>739062640
i live in oregon and that hasn't happened here yet. everything has to be tested at a lab and labeled accordingly. no mold/certain chemicals etc. If it's regulated at the state level and not by federal standards that should never happen.
>>
>>739062640
i buy medicinal marijuana in canada. when you are a licensed producer you have to send batch samples to the labs and then list the results on your product. when i get weed it will already have a label on the back with the thc%, humidity %, cbd%, length of grow time/harvest all that stuff.

there is a problem with test labs taking bribes from other growers to say their weed has higher than 22-25% thc which is misleading to consumers.

commercialized weed could be ok depending on how the laws are set. if they make it so it's possible for anyone to just start up a weed farm using whatever seeds they want, and then be able to ship/sell their product at local retailers then that is ideal. that's pretty much how alcohol is treated if i wanted to open up a microbrewery.
>>
>>739063125
can confirm. health canada has done recalls on their weed on me before due to possible mold contamination.
>>
>>739062807
oh so Xanex is plant matter huh, i suppose Ambiam is also a plant, what about NyQuil??
cocaine comes from a plaint but you have to process the fuck out of it with gasoline and shit. with weed you can just pick the flower (bud) off the plant and smoke it right then and there..
>>
>>739052444
>synthetic weed
I don't see the point of that stuff, regular weed exists and is pretty cheap.
>>
>>739063023
Yours is too.

Nutmeg husk contains a chemical that is also molecularity identical to a pharmaceutical drug.

This is the problem with you "It's a plant, man..." retards.

Look at Guaranine (or whatever that shit is) and Caffeine. Caffeine is found naturally in lots of plants. Now they synthesize it. The other shit is "all natural" from some other weird plants. It is molecularity identical.

If some energy drink has 50mg of Caffeine and 50mg of Guarianine then it just has 100mg of caffeine. Fuck.
>>
>>739063265
ya the first recall here was about 3/4 months ago. only 2 shops had it though so not too bad
>>
>>739063023
Ok, anon. But marijuana is still a drug by definition.
>>
>>739063056
i thing weed should be racked in with the Alcohol firearms and tabaco act, it only makes scene.
>>
>>739063454
thats outdated, needs to be updated.
>>
>>739063330
you can chew on coca leaves and get high from them, that's how they found it it was a drug you dink.

just because you can pick something up and eat/smoke it right from the ground doesn't mean it's not a drug. that's like saying mushrooms, ayahuasca, or mescaline are not drugs because they don't require processing to get you high.
>>
>>739063125
State is completely different than the Fed. Federal legalization will come with an IMMEDIATE requirement that that little nutrition label goes on it. That is exactly what happened to cigs. Once that happens then you're fucked.

And the fed will be involved eventually because everyone wants national legalization because they can't put their money in the bank.

Money->Federal Legalization->Massive Regulation.
>>
>>739063357
you completely missed the point, what i was saying is, just because it makes you see shit dont make it a drug.
>>
>>739063533
what's wrong with it being called a drug, anon? I understand there is a stigma attached so that sucks.
>>
>>739063330
way more than just cocaine but i'm not going list them all of here. lots of drugs come from chemicals found in plants/nature. they are then modified and tested/synthesized. dense mother fucker. and almost all pot available today has been genetically modified and had extra chromosomes added and chemicals used in the growing process. and you can't just pull a bud off and smoke it you have to cure it properly
>>
>>739063568
mushrooms are a toxin, ayahuasca is DMT witch is formed in the brain when you sleep and right befor human death
>>
>>739063330
Your logic is retarded.

1) You can chew on a cocoa leaf and get high.
2) You can chew on some berries and die.
3) You can take a berry that would otherwise kill you can cultivate it into food.
4) You can take venoms and other toxic things from the environment and make them into lifesaving cures.

"It's from a plant so it's ok" is literally the most retarded argument in the history of mankind.
>>
>>739062596
I was one of them. Smoked the stuff before K2 and had no problems. Smoked the new form which was so fucking potent it gave me one. That and it turned my shit in between solid and liquid. More of a mushy shit. Don't know how but it really affects your body more than just the brain
>>
>>739063670
Wat.

What exactly is a drug then? Enlighten me.
>>
>>739063704
because it give it a bad wrap and tbh it should be sanctioned like coffee or alcohol inset of being put in the same category as heroin.
>>
File: 1499973422130.jpg (50KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1499973422130.jpg
50KB, 406x364px
>>739063580
i'm dreading the day anon
>>
>>739052444
weed Death toll: 0 (for whole of human history)
synth Death toll: 15(in 2015 alone).
Jail time for possession of both is equal (in U.S).
Just get read weed stupid.
>>
>>739063476
I think the federal government should be slashed and burned. =P
>>
File: 1494183568460.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1494183568460.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>739063670
i think you should stop posting. you have earned your daily triangle
>>
Even the smackheads look down on spice users in the UK.
I once tried a pin head amount and it completely killed my ego. Couldn't tell where my body ended and the bed and room around me began. Ice cold scary and hideously unpleasant feeling that left me traumatised for days.
>>
>>739063788
how are those not drugs? dmt is found in thousands of plants
>>
>>739063568
and chewing on a coca leaf is like one puff on a cig. one like of cocaine would be like chewing 1000 coca leafs at once
>>
>>739052444
The problem with the synths is that there are literally hundred of synthetic cannabinoids. The good ones were the JWH series. This is what was in the original Spice. Now that those are illegal new ones are created that seem to trip people the fuck out, and i guess from reading this thread, also get people physically addicted.

As always, restrictions on drugs make them more dangerous.
>>
>>739052444
yes
>>
>>739063935
Do you think alcohol is a drug?
>>
>>739063788
yes, and they are drugs, how are people not understanding this? i'm not replying to this thread anymore. no point in arguing with people who don't understand the definition of a drug.

>"a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body."
>>
If you're talking about spice, yes it is. If you smoke it, stop immediately, anon. That shit will fuck your brain, lungs, and psyche up as it is highly addictive. I smoked that shit for alnost 2 years, sold all of my shit, used my friends/family on a regular basis just to get $15 bucks for another bag when I was out.

Closest to becoming a junkie as I'll ever get, someone did me a fucking favor when they outlawed it being sold in hsadshops in my state. Who knows what would have happened if I could still get it...
>>
File: 1487296267412.jpg (108KB, 998x974px) Image search: [Google]
1487296267412.jpg
108KB, 998x974px
>smoking plastic
Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5rJC-UCMGM
>>
>>739064192
its a poison, but i just you can call it a "drug"
>>
>>739063935
Well, here's the problem....culture.

If you want to be completely, objectively, honest, weed is harmful.

Alcohol kills more people, but you can't make it illegal.
1) It occurs naturally
2) People riot.

Tobacco also kills more people but you can't really ban that either.
1) Money
2) People will riot.

Weed can cause serious neurological issues if you apply it to a developing brain. Once you're older, it's probably fine. But it's already illegal so...
1) You don't have to do anything.
2) Stoned people don't riot.
>>
>>739064309
Haha, I agree it's a poison. A poison I love, sadly.
>>
>he smokes spice

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d90_1449710461
>>
>>739064325
of cause it will fuck up a developing brain, any other drug would. would you let your 10y old smoke cigs or better yet, put him on some add medication?
>>
>>739064058
Ok, how about scapolamine? You pick a flower, blow it on someone, then they do whatever you tell them to do. Is that fine because it's just a plant?

Seriously...people are so stupid about this shit.
>>
>>739060012
it only takes a week to get over it though. that week feels like fucking years, but that's the reality.
>>
>>739058178
the original spice was good shit. when that got banned and they got more "creative" it went downhill from there
>>
>>739064522
ok scapolamine is a strange beast, id say its a plant derived drug (like cocaine) only cause i know very little about it
>>
>>739064720
It's just the shit in the flower. You just gather it. There's no need to process it.
>>
>>739064823
its a white powder is it not? blow it into ppls faces
>>
File: 1489154239829.jpg (782KB, 2000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1489154239829.jpg
782KB, 2000x1412px
Never do drugs, kids.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=974_1407488709
>>
>>739064720
And what's the difference between that and a frog with a hallucinogen on it? Or the blowfish venom?

Why would you not rather have blowfish venom synthesized so that you could be assured that you would not die from it because you knew it was tested and chemically consistent rather than just getting a random super fish and *bam* dead?
>>
>>739064919
Yep.

Also, used for motion sickness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoscine
>>
>>739064960
That reminds me, I actually jumped off my roof after I mixed benzos and alcohol. I didn't get any real injuries since it wasn't that high anyway. And yet, here I am... still using.
>>
File: zombie.jpg (79KB, 490x475px) Image search: [Google]
zombie.jpg
79KB, 490x475px
Anyone here done Krokodil?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=75a_1310265092
>>
>>739065206
dexomorphine is quite save. People just fuck up the production which contaminates it
>>
now dont get me wrong here ppl tch oli (98% thc) is coincided a drug in my books but the plaint itself i do not, once you start to process the cannabis into hash, or oil then we get into the realm of "Drugs" yes the cannabanoids in the plant can be tuned into a "Drug" but as long as its natural i would consider weed and a herb, with stimulating property's.
>>
>>739065206
boot leg heroin cut with kerosene, eye drops and a whole cocktail of other nasty shit. gives you gang green then you lose a leg.
>>
>>739065471
>gang green
wut
>>
>>739065601
look it up.
>>
>>739065679
*gangrene
>>
>>739065206
>that video
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>739066191
thx m800
>>
>>739060615
>passed experiences

Why are you so fucking stupid? Why are people as fucking stupid as you allowed to live?

"Passed"? Are you fucking serious? Fucking retard.
>>
What is the strongest drug?
>>
>>739066438
sorry the fuck about it, Cunt..
>>
When you smoke something called nightmare that has a flaming devil on the package you expect some shit
>>
>>739066920
fentanyl
>>
just grow the real thing.

this stuff is for the guinea pigs, sheep, and fiends.
>>
File: lethal_doses.jpg (95KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
lethal_doses.jpg
95KB, 600x428px
>>739066920
>>739067467
>>
>>739066920
i would say Dimethyltryptamine, only because of the profound effects it has on human consciousness.
>>
>>739052444
the problem is the term "synthetic weed' includes more then just man made cannabinoids. the first few generations of synthetic weed that were actually analogues of thc were relatively safe in reasonable doses, but like any medication some people had bad reactions, same ones you can read on any medications warning label. once laws caught up and synthetic cannabinoids were being completely banned and not just banning one type, manufacturers started using things that weren't structurally related to cannabinoids and more closely resembled pcp and then targeting other receptors. all downhill from there.
>>
>>739064960
A concrete decision!
>>
>>739052444
potpourri soaked in pesticides. Looks like it all checks out! Smoke it up faggot.
>>
>>739061766

yes
>>
>>739068180
This. I hate when people call it "fake we3d". It has nothing to do with weed anymore. The high isn't the same, the effect isn't the same. Then dipshits who cant smore weed cause they catch probation for some thing stupid then smoke this shit that is the equivalent of huffing paint thinner then they do something stupid so they blame pot.

Fuck. The whole thing is a set up
>>
>>739063454
so is coffee, if caffeine is a drug, and i can buy pure lab grade caffeine powder and nobody cares. you won't see a cop pull someone over for drinking coffee and saying they are under the influence of drugs, except for that one, and he was an idiot. millions of americans drive under the influence of a drug, every morning, on the way to work. it's just the perception of it that is different.
>>
>>739052444
It's terrible man. It has even killed a few people. I would NEVER be that desperate to smoke synthetic weed.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273440/Teen-left-brain-damaged-blind-smoking-synthetic-marijuana.html#axzz2JxCa7Qus
>>
>>739068904
it really is bullshit. it really showed the effect of prohibition in an accelerated time frame. under the same name, one thing became the full spectrum of drugs, from what was basically a very strong weed like high to what was a short and intense addicting high in the period of a few years. and mostly because every new generation was being banned, now research cant even be done on the original cannabinoid analogues that likely had excellent medicinal purposes and legit uses if they could be proven safe. now we'll never know
>>
>>739069521
yea, but the stroke blinded her and left her brain dead. any number of drugs can cause strokes. alcohol in small amounts can prevent them, in excess cause them. cocaine. uh, amphetamines like millions of children in america are taking each day. heroin, but so can shooting any random thing into your veins . think pcp and lsd are on that list too. with regular weed that is still a risk however low it may be.
>>
>>739064960
Drugs are bad, mmkay?
>>
File: 1498761860359.gif (490KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1498761860359.gif
490KB, 256x256px
>>739061150
>a retard calling someone else a retard
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.