[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Trans/ thread Is it okay for people to be whatever gender they

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 24

/Trans/ thread
Is it okay for people to be whatever gender they want to be?
I want the most honest answers.
>>
yes

it doesn't affect anyone, it doesn't hurt anyone, if that's how they feel comfortable then where's the harm
>>
>>739036673
I mean, it's vastly more ok than them committing suicide in their early teens
>>
it's ok to be whatever gender you want, but there are still only 2 to choose from.

fucking millenials.
>>
>>739036221
no because they're just lying to themselves and everyone around them
>>
Yes.

But the question is, how far is society supposed to take part in your own personal self-image issues or non-issues?

Or science for that matter.
>>
i guess, idk like it definitely is not healthy, but i consider it a mental illness, and i wish people luck in dealing with it. If somebody wants to express themselves as the opposite gender than thats totally ok, but just dont shove it down my throat...
i feel once gender stereotypes have minimized and people are more accepted for who they are, the population of trans people will drop, because they wont need to "change" their gender to fit their expression.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0v_idyvjco
>>
File: ah64-102rs.jpg (54KB, 750x583px) Image search: [Google]
ah64-102rs.jpg
54KB, 750x583px
>>
>>739036221
it is ok because who gives a flying fuck? do you honestly give a shit about what some random shithead calls himself?
>>
>>739036221
No, because you're a faggot no matter what the laws say.
>>
File: 1499063695055.jpg (72KB, 782x522px) Image search: [Google]
1499063695055.jpg
72KB, 782x522px
Do you hear something? Sounds like liquid concrete being shot out of a device on someone's wrist. Could it be used to make webs? Yes, and it will create this thread.
>>
Yes, they can choose either male or female. Anything else is just made up bullshit, fucking retards don't understand the difference between gender and sexual preference (apparently easy to mix up when you're a fucking moron)
>>
File: 1344056397473.png (661KB, 596x799px) Image search: [Google]
1344056397473.png
661KB, 596x799px
I don't mind as long as you aren't fucking annoying.
>>
>>739036994

THIS

how far does society have to bend over backwards doing contortions to make you feel 'happy' and 'accepted'?

There are hundreds of millions of people who live shitty, unhappy lives every day and just suck it up even though their job, education, relationships, health or economics may be terrible. But no, you're special and we should always give you the participation medal.
>>
>>739037603
explain please
>>
>>739036221
No
you cant actually change your gender and all they are doing is mutilating their bodies.
not to mention they try to force acceptance for themselves and try to teach kids their mental illness is totally ok, and warping a child's mind like that should be illegal
>>
File: (72).png (86KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
(72).png
86KB, 256x256px
>>739036221
You can't be "whatever gender you want to be" because there's no such thing as multiple genders.

You're either a man who behaves like a man, or you're a man who behaves like a woman. That's it. There's nothing more than man and women. Men who behave like women are still men, the same way a guy who chooses to bark and walk on all fours is still just a guy barking and walking on all fours, not a dog.

There's nothing mystical about gender.
>>
>>739036221
Nope! It's middle of the road faggots like you that let the tranny virus spread! these mentally ill fucks should be publicly executed
>>
File: 1500145196836s.jpg (2KB, 125x78px) Image search: [Google]
1500145196836s.jpg
2KB, 125x78px
>>739036221
take your faggy ass back to/pol/
>>
>>739036221
I think if you feel more comfortable as another gender, it's okay. There are a lot of gender expectations that suck anyway.
>>
>>739036221
I could not, will not and shall not give a single fucking fuck about what anyone thinks they are or who they do or do not like to fuck

But if you get up in my face and demand I refer to you by your proper helicopter pronouns swoosh/sweesh/sweem then you can go fuck yourself and your life that's centered around how great you think you are cause your sex life is a minority.
>>
>>739038389
I can understand he/she/her/him/they but this xir/xim shit is retarded imo.
>>
>>739038028

The 'humane' method would be enforced sex-change surgery for trannies.

You can't have it both ways! If you're going to dress up as a woman, then say goodbye to your balls, Bruce.
>>
File: 1500177844249.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500177844249.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>739038389
would you eat your redundant eggs and ham on a boat?

or you may just say that you could not should not will not shall not eat redundant eggs and Ham Sam I am
>>
>>739036221
is sex and gender the same thing?
>>
My pronouns are nigger and faggot. Please respect them.
>>
>>739036221
I honestly don't care
>>
>>739038601
I can respect the he/she thing, but it pisses me the fuck off when they aggressively force their bullshit down my throat

>>739038714
Classic Data
>>
>>739036221
I ask if sex and gender is the same thing because I would like some opinion on if the general consensus is if intersex and trans is the same thing. I saw a thread where someone was talking about being a hermaphrodite and it got me thinking...because apparently they are really struggling with some identity stuff which I could see, being born such a way. So I was just wondering if hermaphrodites and transgenders were the same....
>>
>>739038601
I can respect the he/she thing, but it pisses me the fuck off when they aggressively force their bullshit down my throat

>>739038714
Classic Data
>>
>>739036887
I agree. Gender is biological, not psychological.
And humans have 2 genders to choose from.
Pick one and be OK with it!
You are not a tri-gender pyrofox, because that's not a real thing.
You DO NOT need to have a convoluted definition of every aspect of your life.
You are not that interesting, and the harder you try, the less interesting you become.
>>
File: 1500129915119s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500129915119s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>739039012 reduce
>>739038976 reuse
recycle
>>
It's not okay.

You are born with a dick or a pussy, that's it.

you deal with it like a human being with respect and dignity and don't fight it like a whiny baby, boys and girls and girls and boys.

nothing in between but shame and faggotry.
>>
>>739039149
I am non binary
>>
>>739039149
What about sex?
Is sex and gender the same thing? Some people are born with kinda fucked up sexual anatomy and they are labeled hermaphrodite and if they get it fixed then they are labeled transgender regardless what they mostly were physically.

So is gender really as biological as sex and are the two one in the same? A secrets threat kinda fucked with my head and this one hermie bitch really got me thinking about this shit...
>>
>>739039285
kys
>>
>>739039285
end yourself
>>
>>739039285
you're just a faggot
>>
>>739036673
>>739036751
>>739036887
>>739036994

Trans people are just like faggots. Depraved perverts with mental illnesses.
>>
>>739039285
You are either one or the other, third option is you're a robot or something.
>>739039313
Sex is a physical activity that sometimes results in a child.
IDK why people care SO much about sex.
>>
As long as you keep it to yourself think whatever you want. The problems are the retards crying for attention and acceptance all the time.

Its the same with the fags that think protesting for equal rights means you should take all your dildos with you and dance naked on the street
>>
>>739039285
there's two options snowflake, if you can't pick one kindly hang yourself
>>
>>739036221
I feel this is a weird spot for me.

I think I'll validate a trans person if they put effort into it. And never for any of the bullshit XYR genders or anything.

Male to Female Fine. As long as you look like you're actually doing effort in it, then yea go ahead.

Female To Male, Same as the last one.

But... Anything to Xyr, Zen, Bun, ETC can go fuck themselves.

>>739036887
This guy gets it.
>>
>>739039386
>>739039431
>>739039484
>>739039542
Sometimes I use the men's restroom and sometimes the women's , it depends on which gender I wake up as.
>>
>>739039542
Then what is the word for anatomy. Because from what I have read, sex is a noun for both an act of reproduction, as well as the physical word for male and female genitals. So if someone was born with a mix of male and female parts, what about them?

Why do we focus so much on identity that we have completely left these types of anons hanging. This chick seemed to be in a lot of distress but didn't really want to talk further. Given your response I guess I can see why she said this wasn't the place to talk about those things.

apparently it's called intersex...
>>
>>739039313
Gender is just how you are socially, like what kind of clothes. Hormones and body parts are sex.
>>
I'll post this here cause this is an issue I've been having and your thread seems to work for it lol
>tfw told bf I'm trans
>he just says "you do you"
>wants to move in together this year
>I still live with parents, legit like just graduated uni and still looking for jobs
>he wants to get married
>he doesn't seem to even acknowledge the entire huge conversation about being trans
>I tried asking about it and he said "he's over it"
>I don't want to get married wearing some dude suit, especially if it's my only marriage cause I wanna wear a wedding dress (even though you're gonna call me an agp)
>am on hrt now but still boymode
>he gropes my boobs but has not said a thing about me being trans
>doesn't seem to even acknowledge anything at all is going on
Not sure what to do.... should I like get clarification if he knows wtf is going on or what.
>>
>>739039793
So why do so many confuse gender as the same thing as sex, and say that sex is either one or the other. I wanted to talk more to this girl who was born both somehow, but she left the secrets thread and wouldn't say much more....
>>
>>739039754
yeah you're a troll because when someone actually finds you in there you're going to get beaten to death and I hope it's soon
>>
>>739037974
Gender and sex are different.
>>
>>739039793
fuck off gender is if you have a dick or a pussy

SEX is the ACT or the SEX of the MALE or FEMALE, again two fucking options you queer cunts
>>
File: C3pQHQ-WAAAfDaw.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
C3pQHQ-WAAAfDaw.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
>>739036221
Sure it's okay. One can identify as any gender, either, both, neither or something else. Of course that means nothing. They ARE whatever they are, regardless of what they identify as. I could identify as an armadillo, but in fact I'm a man.

It's a fucking fad. Some are mentally ill, but most are just playing the Oppression Olympics - whoever suffers the most wins.
>>
>>739039754
Well then sometimes you're in the wrong bathroom.
Although, TBH this whole bathroom controversy could be avoided if all public bathrooms were just a bunch of small bathrooms in a circle around a bank of sinks.
>>739039787
Anatomy. That's physical. Get w/e genitals you want, but pick one!
>>
>>739040144
no sorry it's not okay and it will never be okay just because you say it is, normal society laughs behind closed doors and will never accept the "i identify as..." bullshit
>>
>>739040042
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get beat up by a fucking girl and dudes don't care when I use the men's restroom in a dress
>>
>>739040083
Then why do we think that it is either penis or vagina, when some people apparently are "ambiguous"? God I wish that hermie chick was here right now, I had so many questions but she said that this wasn't the place for that kind of "education"...
It seems like something a lot different from being non binary or any aspect of gender though. She seemed pretty hurt and distraught...she even said she gets called a bigot for talking about what she is...
>>
File: 1499936102025.png (465KB, 1030x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499936102025.png
465KB, 1030x500px
>>
>>739036221
No.
Get a doctor to tell you what you are, morons cant suddenly be like "I am actually pandasexual, i only fantasize about fucking pandas."
>>
>>739039836
>Should I get clarification
No, you should an hero, pervert.
>>
File: 432423423.png (21KB, 205x189px) Image search: [Google]
432423423.png
21KB, 205x189px
Trans people are only trans because of psychological distress during a vulnerable and hurtful childhood.

I'm trans and I can attest to this. Gender dysphoria only occurs because of trauma. As a boy, my emotional needs were neglected by society and my abusive family. Being more girly meant men cherished me because I was cute. Then I met a man online who cherished me and helped that girly need thrive. Became a ladyboy right after he disappeared. Look up Walt Heyer. His story has a template you can apply to every trans person.

I don't need everyone to pretend I am as much of a biological woman as a cis female. I used to but that's really not what I need. I used the girls bathroom, everyone gives me she pronouns because I'm a really really cute girl to them. But I think an openly bisexual society that cares more about the emotional needs of men would help control mental illness. I think ladyboys ought to be considered girls and should use the girls restroom. They aren't really boys and make boys uncomfortable using the same bathroom which is really the point. Most transwomen think their emotional needs are being neglected every time someone refuses their pronouns or etc but this is really their insecurity getting the better of them.

Luckily the MGTOW movement that I'm a fan of is creating a society that cares more about the emotional needs of males to prevent them from feeling like needy bitches.

Of course it could also be genetic, I could be wrong. There are ways in which one could argue that I was always a little bitch. and I looked like a girl my whole life so I wouldn't of been happy trying to be a normal bro.

I will respect your pronouns regardless. I just don't consider you to be complete women, but I give you all the things you truly need that you are unable to be honest about yet. It usually takes 10 years for transgender "regret" or "rethink" to set in. (Mine was 2 years but whatever)

But seriously nonbinary people are... crazy?
>>
>>739040276
until one does and beats you into a coma hopefully and you don't wake up anon, disgusting excuse for a human being you are
>>
>>739040331
rude
>>
>>739040237
We're basically saying the same thing. I'm just saying one can't stop a pervert from calling himself whatever it wants, but that doesn't change what it is.
>>
>>739040344
There's also a trans copy/pasta I made proving traps aren't gay and that trans women are biologically (mostly) female. I don't feel like posting each part of it right now but just trust me that gender is infact scientifically a spectrum and you can biologically fuck with it to a fault. And traps aren't gay. Just trust me. I know what I'm talking about.

Anyway that's really my whole opinion on the issue.
>>
>>739040344
Hey, you seem pretty knowledgeable. Last night a girl was in a secrets thread and she said that she was born hermaphrodite or "intersex", and that she was mostly female, but somehow there was something that didn't make her completely female. Is this different from transgender and gender stuff? Do you know why she would be afraid to talk more about the anatomy stuff, or why she would claim to be called a bigot for saying that sex and gender are different?
>>
>>739040456
I couldn't be much ruder if you like. Move over to /fag/ where you people belong.
>>
>>739040344
As a boy, my emotional needs were neglected by society and my abusive family
>society
Fucking kill yourself you fucking pussy faggot your family should of fucking buried you're faggot ass and your pussy emotional needs

I hope you fucking die of aids.
>>
>>739040602
Amen
>>
>>739040452
Haha I was just fucking kidding. I wanted to see if I could trigger anybody
>>
>>739040656
I'm glad you agree

motherfucker had the nerve to mention some other mentally ill retards when he's some fucking sort of retarded queer himself and also has the nerve to naysay his normal family and then SOCIETY

FUCK, you SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER EATING A 50 CALIBER ASPIRIN NEXT TIME YOUR HEAD HURTS
>>
Seriously, was anyone else in the secret thread last night when the hermaphrodite came in?
>>
>>739040703
i seriously hope so anon because if you ever have kids you will want to beat these people to death publicly
>>
>>739040344
You may be one of the more rational in that community.
>>
>>739040601
I was going to post in /lgbt/ but I figured I'd try here first. I didn't think people would be so butthurt about it. There's like a hundred fucking threads about traps and dicks on this board.
>>
>>739041030

What is the difference between transgender and intersex? I'm having a hard time getting answers to this question!
>>
>>739040602
The idea that having emotional needs as a 15 year old boy is "pussy" means that my emotional needs go unaccounted for, and I then transition into being a female so that I don't face hatred for my emotions. That's exactly what happened to me.

The whole idea of "pussy faggot" is because sexuality is so repressed and men are neglected so much that they aren't treated like human beings, and therefore they eat each other alive to prove their dominance. A society where men are not neglected would be ideal. This comment anon made is the exact thing that encourages ladyboys.

>>739040590
Uhhhhh yeah intersex is a little bit different from transgender stuff, but not entirely. Sex isn't determined by just chromosomes or genitalia. The fact that you have two different factors to make an absolute on, shows that it can't be an absolute because many people have A genitals but B chromosomes. So sex is determined by neurological, chemistry, anatomy, tissue, genes, etc. If you transition (and pass) then your anatomy, neurology, chemistry, tissue, all count for your desired gender. But your chromosomes, genitals, SRY gene, count against. Genitals never change because you can't naturally grow genitals, they are inside out penises.

Gender and sex ARE different and there can be many different genders but the idea is just silly. When people use pronouns they don't actually mean "gender experience". Obviously if I could pick a gender I'd be a ladyboy but I can't so i'm just a girl. "Femboy" is a legit gender experience but it isn't a sex. Idk it's just not a useful thing to talk about; gender. So I don't really take it serious.
>>
>>739041150
Trans is going from one sex to another.

Intersex is a hermaphrodite(Has both penis and vagina).
>>
>>739040344

>Gender dysphoria only occurs because of trauma.
It occurs when special snowflakes think they are something they are not because they want to be special, when in fact they are what they are, boy or girl and no you can't fucking switch m8.

>As a boy, my emotional needs were neglected by society and my abusive family.
your emotional needs m8? are you fucking HAVING A GIGGLE NOW? FUCK YOUR EMOTIONAL NEEDS YOU PUSSY

>Then I met a man online who cherished me and helped that girly need thrive. Became a ladyboy right after he disappeared.
FUCK THAT NIGGA REALLY DODGED A BULLET WITH YOU DIDN'T HE?

I don't need everyone to pretend I am as much of a biological woman as a cis female.
>THANK GOD WE DON"T HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT EY MATE?

>I used to but that's really not what I need.
OF COURSE NOT MATE, WHAT YOU NEED IS TO HARDEN THE FUCK UP AND A SWIFT KICK TO THE HEAD

>I used the girls bathroom, everyone gives me she pronouns because I'm a really really cute girl to them
fuck off mate
>>
>>739037999
>You're either a man who behaves like a man, or you're a man who behaves like a woman.
tfw no grill
>>
>>739041246
No intersex don't have to have both genitalia. It simply means they're XXY or XYY, or whatever else. Sometimes there's no symptoms, sometimes the symptoms are as little as having low T or low E.
>>
>>739040740
She. I'm a girl.
Secondly my family is not normal. They were very abusive. You have no reason to not trust me on this. I am being very very rational and analyzing my life from a pretty outside perspective.

If you think society doesn't neglect men and favor women, then you're under a rock. If you think i'm being irrational then you've got some kind of mission.

Are you secretly a tranny trying to defend transgenderism? I am criticizing transgenderism, you realize?

To imply that my family was NOT abusive is kinda offensive to me. They were very much abusive and helped necessitate gender dysphoria in me. Surely you would agree with such a thing, with how hateful you are.
>>
>>739036221
Doesn't really matter. Society should tell people to be good humans so responsibility for your actions, basic sympathy and so on. Whether you wear a dress or masterbate to horse pussy and so on interests me, or anyone else for that matter, very little.Is it healthy or normal? Probably not yet you can't really do anything to "fix" it except make their life worse so whatever.

Gay, Trans, masochistic, egotistical, stupid, short, anime fan or whatever are all mental defects but it doesn't matter so, meh. I wouldn't feel right endorsing hanging someone I know feels pain, joy, and fear just like me because cartoon 10 year olds turn them on
>>
>>739041219
you're fucking emotional needs should of HARDENED THE FUCK UP AT 15 YOU GIGANTIC PUSSY OF A HUMAN BEING

fucking hang yourself and never ever reproduce and congratulate your family for disowning your mentally ill ass

you are mentally ill and/or retarded special snowflake who should K I L L Y O U R S E L F
>>
>>739041260
Okay well if you're gonna act like that then i'll keep being a girl. You're helping us be girls.

You acting like this helps turn more boys into girls. You must be happy with this.
>>
>>739041246
I don't think it works that way anon...but going along those lines...wouldn't the term "intersex" imply that sex is not gender, and that sex is not just an act that produces babies, but rather that gender pertains to identity and sex pertains to anatomy?
>>
>>739041406
>short
>mental defect
you get what I mean
>>
>>739041479
>and that sex is not just an act that produces babies
I think you're confusing sex, as in which chromosomes you have, for sex as in coitus.
>>
>>739041378
no mate you're a guy what the fuck are you on about she? DO YOU HAVE A PUSSY? no? WELL THEN YOUR A FUCKING GUY! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEWFOUND MANHOOD, EMBRACE IT AND STOP PISSING IN THE LITTLE GIRLS ROOM YOU WEIRDO FUCK

IM CRITICIZING ANYONE WHO ISN'T A FUCKING MAN OR WOMAN BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT IS YOU RETARDED FAGGOT MAN

fucking weirdo peeing in little girl's room, man you're a walking piece of shame
>>
File: 1486804868096.png (152KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
1486804868096.png
152KB, 400x433px
>mfw I thought hardened right-wing men would totally relate to the idea that the emotional needs of males are neglected in favor of girls.

>mfw they actually say fuck it we don't need emotional needs, keep treating us like shit feminists because we can take it.
>>
>>739041315
Women always behave like women even, and especially, when they try to act like men.

I thought that was common sense.
>>
>>739041443
fuck off, you need to be a man or kill yourself mate nobody is helping your mental retardation other than anyone who approves of this nonsense, and that's what it is NONSENSE
>>
>>739041592
I'm actually a little girl myself. I'm not too young but I'm really small and it would cause a huge problem if I went to the men's room.

I'm one of the extremely passable traps. I don't like to throw my transgenderism in people's faces, but if anybody deserves to be considered a girl, it's legit straight up me.
>>
>>739041378
>I'm a girl

Not if you were born with dick and you never will be; you'll be man claiming to be a woman - and incidentally, those are the right nouns for anyone over 18, you feminized, infantilized, despicable pussy.
>>
>>739041667
Holy shit I did not expect this reaction.

You're helping create more transgender people. Why are you supporting it by promoting the idea that men don't matter?
>>
I was born with mixed anatomy. It was not on a chromosome level. it's called "true gonadal intersex". Sometimes some transgender individuals hide behind intersex labels because they are ashamed of who they are, which I find tragically sad. I don't say this to bash transgender individuals, it is just a fact, and I have found that many who talk about "intersex" don't really fully comprehend what they are talking about but rather operating on pure assumption.

vagina penis isn't a thing, however, a clit can be abnormally large to represent a small phallic appendage, though it will not have a urethra as the urethra will be more toward the vagina, however, this doesn't make it a penis. True gonadal intersex, however, involves having both testicular and ovarian tissue, regardless chromosomes.
>>
>>739041605

males yes, mentally ill men pretending to be women, no.

those are called retards anon, mentally deficient in normal thought capability.
>>
>>739041689
you're not a girl

>passable..

to who? pull your pants down to have sex and get fucking punched in the face or shamed, maybe both? haha god damn what a sad life

and I'm sorry but little girls have vaginas, you sir have a penis therefor u r men, a sad men but still a men.
>>
>>739041800
so you have a dick-pussy thing? is it hideous or what? man have you considered maybe eating a bullet or hanging yourself?

freak
>>
>>739041802
You're.... rather uncommunicable.

You seem to be in your own pre-determined world, unshakable by external thoughts or ideas.

This thread is ruined by a typical hardass /b/tard who is angry as fuck because he is lonely and all that shit. I don't know why I'm surprised. I guess because I thought you sad fucks died out.

Oh well. If you're so manly and all of us girls are mentally ill, you're manly and hard as fuck- why are you spending your saturday night on the internet?
>>
>>739036221
As long as you haven't had the surgery yet, on all your government and medical records it should list you as the gender hinged on whatever you've got between your legs. You use the restroom accordingly.

In social life, people can call you what you want to be called, who gives a shit. Just don't start beating the shit out of someone for 'misgendering' you.

Once you have the surgery and your hormone replacement is a way along, you can be called your new gender on your government documents, can go into that bathroom, and your medical records should list you as the new gender, with "trans-(old gender)" next to it so the doctors can know.

You cannot change your birth certificate.

You can only be either male or female (your liberal friends can still call you xer or whatever in social settings, who cares), you cannot be any other gender on your official documents.

I think this is a fairly appropriate solution that will appease most parties.
>>
>>739041751
IDK, people who repress their feelings eventually just replace them with incoherent rage.
I got around this problem by learning to process my emotions rationally, and rapidly.
>>
>>739042048
kek
>>
>>739041952
passable to everybody.

Genitals doesn't define sex either. Look up intersex or lookup just "sex" on wikipedia and scroll to the determination.
>>
>>739041800
Pic?
>>
>>739041751
>Why are you supporting it by promoting the idea that men don't matter?

Not that anon, but we don't need someone to come along, pat us on the head and hold our hands. Men are the tougher sex and we don't need our emotional needs thought about.

We get on with it, we look after everyone else. If we keep breaking down and keep asking for blankets and a hand to hold nothing gets done. That's the way the world works and our species has evolved.

You might want a blanket and a hand hold, but I don't need one, neither does that other anon. If your broken, it's up to you to put yourself back in your own box.
>>
Transgirl here
I think its okay to be trans as long as in between the 2 genders and you arent trying to be too attentional, i hate flamboyants, transvestites, people who call themselves nonbinary or some made up gender

Should trans people pretend to be the gender/sex they want to be or should they accept and proudly be trans?
I really cant imagine how awkward and weird it has to be to tell somebody who is flirting to you, that youre trans
>>
>>739042145
That's pretty fucked up.
There is no way in hell I am getting molested or kidnapped in the mens room.
>>
>>739042112
I have a wife and kids.

>external thoughts or ideas.

gibberish in the form of men pretending to be women or the other way around

the sad fucks are the retarded mental midgets like yourself parading around as snowflakes demanding rights and attention when you deserve to be shot infront of a firing squad or hanged/lynched like what happened to our colored folk
>>
>>739042236
>Men are the tougher sex and we don't need our emotional needs thought about

>But you bitch about how we have it better than you and how nobody cares about you

If men are the tougher sex then maybe I really am not a man because I wasn't born that way.
>>
>>739036887
so true
>>
>>739042201
>Look up intersex or lookup just "sex" on wikipedia
>On wikipedia

Wikipedia... Hardly a medical research journal or accepted scientific publication. Intersex and the rest of those buzz words were created by bored, sexless teenagers to make themselves seem special. There is no basis for any of your crap in science
>>
>>739042267
I didn't say it was the perfect solution, but I will say that I doubt most men will have their dicks chopped off so they can go live out their sexual fantasies.

But this is anecdotal, I don't know how far some people would be willing to go, I just doubt there'd be many people willing to take those steps.
>>
>>739042256

>Transgirl

you mean mentally handicapped man or mental midget? fixed that for you anon, no need to thank me because someone surely would of!

>I really cant imagine how awkward and weird it has to be to tell somebody who is flirting to you, that youre trans

well first someone would have to be dumb enough to flirt with a guy, second of course it would you freak.
>>
>>739040879
Thank you very much.
I was hoping for that reaction.

The fact that my rationality was appreciated a tiny little bit makes it easier to bare the fact that nobody really seems to respect me or my experience and are being very hurtful.
>>
>>739042503
they should of fucking killed you to rid your cancerous tumor of an existence to our world
and deep down you KNOW THAT
>>
>>739036221
As long as they dont force their dumbfuck idea onto other people and get all offended if their pronouns are adhered to.
>>
>>739042364

Your a man, you were born that way.

You have the hardware, but at some point you were pushed off the line with broken software. By all takes on it you are a man. Start acting like one, we take strength in lifes struggles, you step up to them and we revel in life when it's tough. It makes us stronger, it's resistance that we toughen to. You can't take that from us, that's what makes us men.
>>
>>739042364
haha yeah, of course you're not a man

yes you have a penis, so you're male but a man wouldn't parade himself as the freak you are and still not want to kill themselves everyday

which I'm sure you thought of and maybe you need to rethink because nobody will ever accept you
>>
>>739042628
recommend him a better solution

it's suicide
>>
Personally I don't really give a duck what people identify as. I don't believe in things like there being more than two genders but I don't care if they identify as something like that.
>>
>>739041605
I don't think many men really need emotional support. As long as they have food and shelter I don't think they'll be worried about much else.

I'm talking about grown ups here, btw. Real men with jobs, not those 20 something liberal arts graduates who use most of their time protesting the patriarchy or whatever the fuck.

The only "emotional support" I can see men needing is to be taken seriously every once and a while, other than that, most men I know are pretty much satisfied with a big garage, free time, and disposable income.
>>
>>739042758

No one deserves to die for this. These just need to be reminded they are men. You know, they can say they don't have the emotional support or their needs are not met. They can struggle with us and they cannot fight for something, but they have the strength to change themselves into 'girls' and to fight for an ideal. It's mis guided, but that strength they think they lack, that we have, is there in them. They can see it but they have it, it's just very mis guided.
>>
Well I don't care it does not hurt anyone. As long as their honest about it before having sex or dating to there partners. But if you're born a man you're a man even if you have a fancy new vagina and a set of big tits. If you where born a woman you're a woman even if use a strap on only and stand up too pee.
>>
after reading the thread I can see many different viewpoints

there are a couple nice guys saying it's ok but do it in private and there's a guy being brutally honest.

i have to agree with brutally honest guy, I mean really come on guys, you're not pretending to be anyone, you're a guy or a girl and if you think different then you have faulty wiring in your head and should see a doctor
>>
To the so-called transmen out there I have only this to say: while I can't exterminate you all, sadly, if you're going to claim to be man then at least fucking act like one. Gender has consequences. If you want to be treated like a man then take the responsibility of a man, have the accountability of a man, buy shit, carry shit, fix shit, hold doors, defend your home and family, register with the Selective Service, speak straight, shake hands properly, and just in general don't be a fucking in-between, half nothing, neutered fucking pussy. Men are men. I don't think you are one, but I'd be more inclined to treat you like one if you'd fucking act the part. Butch it up, bitches.
>>
>>739042962
yes they deserve to die if they are asking for help to continue being retarded/mentally ill

it will clear the gene pool up a bit, I'm doing humanity a service by recommending offing themselves
>>
>>739043256
That you are - doing great work, bro.
>>
>>739043109
>defend your home and family

haha anon, don't joke around.

these mental midgets will never have anything resembling a family other than an adopted immigrant that will too want to kill themselves when they grow up.

good one anon, good one..
>>
>>739043358
thanks man I'm glad normal people notice it, you have yourself a great night
>>
>>739036221
>There are only two biological genders.
>Gender as a mental state is a retarded concept and completely pseudoscience
>If you have gender dysmorphia and perform an operation you deserve support.
>If you are perfectly healthy and just a faggot who changes gender on a whim you are not "brave". You don't deserve any support and are just an attention whore.
That's about it.
>>
>>739043602
na fuck all that you know that shit isn't true

girls are girls and boys are boys
>>
>>739039487

>Depraved perverts

How so?

>Mental illnesses

Understandable, however it doesn't seem to majorly affect them..they still function pretty much normal, aside from the stereotypical SJW-up-the-arse trannies.

You just seem to be a faggot who likes to not follow simple rules and be a decent human being who can comprehend and understand that people like to be called different things for many reasons.
>>
>>739043750
but some boys are faggots.

don't forget that.
>>
>>739036221
Well, just be what you want, what you feel like. Treat others like you would want to be treated and respect concepts and different life choices, because everything is there for a reason. Just don't be aggressive about others and yourself.
>>
>>739043750
That's my point though.
You can only be either of the two and people with gender dysmorphia (genitals don't match chromosomes etc.) are a real thing.
It's an illness and people who want to be cured deserve support.
>>
>>739043854
fuck off you fucking retarded faggot kill yourself and your dumb ideas of what you think is normal

you're a freak and you will die and whoever gave birth to you will be happy your dead along with all the people who you think are your friends, they all wish they never met you
>>
>>739044021
no they deserve to be SHOT AND KILLED AT BIRTH BECAUSE ITS RUINING THE GENE POOL
>>
File: IMG_3073.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3073.png
139KB, 394x360px
I want to be a polygender dual flux capacitor abacus and I want my own constitution, government, bathroom, and have the pronouns of hdhsggfjw and kakjhdbdh. If not then that's bigoted
>>
>>739044149
LOL
>>
>>739044104
>wrote by a fat neckbeard NEET living in his mother's basement
end yourself
>>
>>739036221
if by whatever gender you mean "boy or girl", then fine

there are no genders otherwise
>>
>>739044149
Seems reasonable hdhsggfjw.
>>
>>739044149
>>739044270
Idk that one guy is apparently an abacus
>>
>>739044268
wife and kids, 3 car garage

keep trying anon, I'm just finishing work and doing god's work on 4chan making sure mental midgets know they are mental midgets.

you might be a little short up there too
>>
File: 02.jpg (12KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
12KB, 316x316px
>>739044149
So brave...
>>
>>739036221
How can a man feel like a woman, or vice versa, when what that man feels like is literally what a man feels like? Ive never understood how somebody could become convinced that they feel like the other gender, when no two people feel the same regardless of if they are men or women.
>>
>>739044032
Wow, you haven't been accepted much by your parents in your life, have you?
Relax, it's just people. Don't be afraid of what you don't know, go out and learn how other people think and feel.
>>
>>739036888
Trips don't lie
>>
File: IMG_2752.png (46KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2752.png
46KB, 500x599px
>>739044149
A real legend. Live free, anon.
>>
>>739044149
>hdhsggfjw and kakjhdbdh
which one do you prefer?
>>
as long as you be hot, no problems. ugly trans = ugly non-trans. just more of the same. so, be different, be noticeable, be smart, and of course, be pretty/handsome and hot ;)
>>
>>739044149
Is this some fresh off the stove pasta?
>>
>>739044620
the fuck do you mean? afraid of these mental midgets? who the fuck are you kidding kiddo? LMAO
>>
>>739044760
this is original and I appreciate it!

really shows how dumb these retards are
>>
>>739044371
What if one of your kids decides to change gender? What if one of your kids moves to a city and starts fighting for lgbt rights, becomes a hardcore feminist, doesn't care about gender shmender. What then?
>>
>>739044810
I screenshot it and sent it to my girlfriend, and she laughed. I've found a keeper.
>>
>>739036221
I think people should just accept the gender they are born into. Being gay is fine, but modding you`re body to something your not is fucked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uam7HVNvrk
>>
File: the edge.png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
the edge.png
190KB, 373x327px
>>739044763
you should really bundle up, anon
>pic related
>>
>>739039787
Birth defect= new gender?
Go kys
>>
>>739044892
I've made sure my children never get sucked into this retarded mental midget shit and they have my genes so I'm sure they won't be retarded anon

if they did i'd disown them, but I'm pretty sure I'd notice if my son was a closetfag

that and I've caught him fucking the neighbor girl once so good on him

>>739044930
yep
>>
File: IMG_3014.jpg (202KB, 933x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3014.jpg
202KB, 933x356px
>>739044149
You. I like your style.
>>
>>739036221
So you know the song jump by Van Halen?
>>
>>739045007
haha no calling faggots and retards what they are is not edgy anon, it's called being normal
>>
>>739044763
You've proven it to me. If you were confident you would just say okay, what ever makes other people happy, but no, you come here to rail at transgender people.
>>
>>739045115
nah its definitely edgy.
i mean, you're on /b/ so its pretty typical but this is advanced autism
>op tries to make decent trans discussion thread
>hurr faggit retard tranny etc. etc.
>>
>>739045192
>transgender people
>people

choose one, anon.
>>
>>739045264
nice job getting that incorrectly stated
>>
>>739036221
Yeah why not, no harm in it really. /b is just filled with edgy teens
>>
>>739045197
>decent trans discussion

I'm sorry but such a thing doesn't exist, you're a retard.
>>
>>739045357
nice job sucking DICKS

haha GOTTEM!
>>
>>739045053
Your genes have nothing to do with it. I pity you, you're the one living in a closet, by not even accepting your own children if they were different to your hateful opinions and ideas of gender.
>>
Look, I don't care of man wants to be a woman or woman wants to be a man or they want to be neither. But pretending to be a gender other than any of those is just attention seeking. And sex is based off what parts you have, not what you want to be.
>>
File: e0d.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>739045415
doesnt exist while edgy kids and manchildren, presumably you, are here.
>>
>>739045453
fuck
>>
>>739045264
>>739045357
That's too childish for me. I bet you aren't even bad people, but try to not be so stubborn and discover the world with all it's varieties.
>>
>>739045463
don't need your pity because my kids aren't weirdo freaks like yourself

>>739045561
god's work anon, getting on the mentally handicapped level and giving solutions such as ... SUICIDE!
>>
>>739045600
>discover the world
>hurdurr I'm a boygirl manwoman, pls use my correct pr0n0un XIT BIT AND DICKZfuckmyass

What a brave world.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>739045600
well im not trans, so i don't think i need to worry.
>>739045561
dont worry, anon, im sure you'll do better with the triggering next time.
>pic related
>>
>>739045762
let me just add that the only reason transgender-ism (whatever the fuck you'd call it) is a hot topic now is because of tumblr and it's shitty culture.

think of an airtight box filled with shit that's just brewing up in the summer. now release that to the public.

once they get on that site, it's nothing but shills and hiveminds of kids and teens that sit and think "hey xir is a great pronoun!!" and make up fucking genders like it's a party.

i bet you if tumblr hadn't existed, things would've been better than they are now. that's for sure.
>>
>>739045949
probably true but I'll never accept it and will trash anyone who even hints it's okay

not even fags are okay man, not even fags...
>>
File: IMG_5656.jpg (99KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5656.jpg
99KB, 640x629px
>>739040042
>>
>>739040104
because when you fill out the form at the doctor's office they're asking you if you want intercourse when you check the box for sex lmao
>>
File: (477).jpg (496KB, 649x1024px) Image search: [Google]
(477).jpg
496KB, 649x1024px
>>739040144
That boy looks so fucking weird I feel sorry for him already for when reaches his 20s.

I know a good looking boy when I see one, and trust me, that one isn't good looking at all.
>>
>>739039487
I see that your bootyasscheek johnson ultimatum supremacies are exerting dangerously high magnitudes of bootyassiousness! If you don't calm your cheeks, Crashhelper's dad will be alerted of their goodyociousness, and he will proceed to violate them to the fullest extent!
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.