[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

For any who think Alex Jones' governmernt pedo rings ar

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 40

For any who think Alex Jones' governmernt pedo rings are just bullshit ranting need to look at this

https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/johnny-gosch/

Kid from West Des Moines, IA in early 80's kidnapped on his paper route, Authorities couldn't find any leads, people said the car that was stalking him had Nebraska plates.

In the 90's allegedly visits his mom after escaping and tells her he escaped a pedo ring run by top Iowa politicians and businessmen.

Leaves because he's being followed and takes on a new identity.

2006 leaves a photo of other kids captured in the ring.

Later a guy who claims to be involved with the pedo ring by force says a Nebraska banking firm Owner/CEO was running the deal. Courts couldn't pin it on him but did get him for fraud.

I'm from West Des Moines. Sometimes this shit is real and Jones is right.
>>
>>739005529 trump supporters are an embarrassment to america
>>
One case not involving anyone in government. The problem is that this is not common and there isn't any evidence of American politicians being involved.
>>
File: IMG_2054.png (769KB, 574x538px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2054.png
769KB, 574x538px
Mfw he disappeared wearing a shirt from a martial arts academy
>>
I'm from urbandale, that was creepy as fuck when they left photos on the mother's porch!!
>>
Where in the article does it say he escaped?
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 250x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 250x295px
>>739005759
>2017
>not believing Alex Jones
>reptilian shill detected
>>
A few corrupt politicians and bankers have a kiddie porn and sex ring. Therefore, there is a colony on Mars where the elites travel to for sex with children, and also to harvest their bone marrow for anti-aging purposes.
>>
>>739005529
See what david icke was talking about in the 90's and is now being proven as true. This shit is real alright all around the world.
>>
>>739006253
They? There is a serial killer knocking off rich people who walk there dogs at night in Kansas City. Maybe it's two killers. Maybe it's 50. Fact is we don't know. Same assumption here and just as stupid. It's probably one guy.
>>
>>739006397
Its unverified. The mother said he visited her in the 90's and told her he escaped and told her the story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch
>>
File: 1498269978483.jpg (607KB, 889x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498269978483.jpg
607KB, 889x1000px
>>739006518
>>739005835
>>739005759
What the fuck does this have to do with Trump you dumb fucking idiots?

And why are you so quick to defend mega rich politicians?

Fuck /b/ is shit these days.
>>
>>739006253
There was another paper boy kidnapped a little later from the south side of Des Moines.
>>
>>739006756
???

I'm >>739006518 and I don't recall posting anything about 45, nor about defending these assholes. I can hate corrupt politicians, AND think that Alex Jones is completely crazy. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Please note that Alex Jones actually thinks that a child sex slave colony on Mars is plausible.
>>
>>739006608
Is this like that woman who claimed aliens abducted her husband?
>>
>>739007051
I'm not saying Jones is always right. I'm saying sometimes the stuff he talks about is true in some cases.

Hearing this case mad me think of how he's always talking about pedo rings that involve powerful people.
>>
File: 1451283536247.jpg (726KB, 700x709px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451283536247.jpg
726KB, 700x709px
he is a shill for the jews... his content is 50% factual and good and the rest is askewed to favor the jew
>>
>>739007092
What the fuck does that have to do with this case?

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/11/was_missing_iowa_paperboy_john.php

Here's more info if anyone is interested.
>>
>>739006756
Because all this detracts from honest politics. If not for all this conspiracy theory bullshit we wouldn't have some of the people in office that we have now. Corrupt rich politicians who have actually helped spread rumors about Hillary Clintons involvement in none existent pedo rings. It detracts from serious debate and makes functioning more difficult.
>>
>>739007140
You still haven't explained how >>739006518 can possibly be construed as defending corrupt politicians, or relating to Trump in the slightest.

>>739006756
>>
>>739007372
It's about as valid as her claim.
>>
>>739007051
>Please note that Alex Jones actually thinks that a child sex slave colony on Mars is plausible.

That was a guest on his show. He specifically responded, "I don't know about that" when it was brought up. Stop being a faggot and watch the full clip yourself instead of reading "news sites" to give you information for you.

He has been wrong about shit in the past (y2k, for example), but spreading disinformation is just going to make more people believe Alex Jones and some of his crazier theories because "everyone is lying".
>>
>>739007404
Trump has supported numerous conspiracy theories over the years and has complimented Jones.
>>
>>739006253
Holy shit! I'm from Urbandale! My mom wouldn't let me get a paper route when that happened.
>>
>>739007392
Are Hillary faggots still on this site? Wew.

>>739007404
It was the first comment that I was referring to.

>>739007423
The guy the witness named was a high up businessman from Nebraska. The plates of the car of the guys that took him were Nebraska plates. Not all conspiracy theories are bullshit.

>>739007555
Once again, I'm not talking about Trump
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-alex-jones-calls-phone-advice-infowars-conspiracy-theorist-far-right-sandy-hook-a7595136.html
>>
>>739007423
Sweet false equivalency
>>
>>739007753
No. My point is that conspiracy theorist have now been elected to office and appointed to positions of power. Hillary was just a favorite target of theirs. Along with George Soros, vaccines, global warming, evolution, and Obama. It's not my fault that at this moment the crazies are mostly sitting on one side of the isle. I doubt that will last. Dumb crazy liberals also get their "news" from biased sites which often traffic in conspiracy theory.
>>
>>739007404
You brought up shit that had nothing to do with the article posted.
>>
File: 1496535624110.png (641KB, 960x695px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496535624110.png
641KB, 960x695px
>>739008127
Look, I just want to talk about this case. Go cry about Trump somewhere else you annoying faggot.
>>
>>739007753

Shit, according to the right wingers, Hilary supporters are a bunch of pot smoking, jobless atheist pedos. /b/ sounds like a perfect hangout.
>>
>>739008202
Oh, it's not just Trump. http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/may/23/newt-gingrich/claim-slain-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-gave-emails-wiki/

What's worse is that some of this originates from sites such as prison planet. Conspiracy theories have become part of the political discord.
>>
File: 1497757222475.jpg (169KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497757222475.jpg
169KB, 900x1200px
>>739008998
And what does this have to do with the article I posted?
>>
Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich "apparently was assassinated at 4 in the morning, having given WikiLeaks something like 53,000 emails and 17,000 attachments. ... It turns out, it wasn’t the Russians." -- Newt Gringrich
>>
>>739009121
Alex Jones has zero credibility.
That is what people are trying to point out here.
>>
>>739009228
Ok, and about my article? Or did you skip it to sperg about how much you hate Alex Jones and Trump?

The point was that some of the shit he says turns out to be true. SOME
>>
>>739009121
Its conspiracy bullshit. The article doesn't say shit that backs up Alex Jones claims. Alex Jones claims there is a big government sex ring involving democrats.
>>
>>739005759
Liberals advocate for pedophilia....
>>
>>739009356
But did it? Where is the proof?
>>
>>739009389
Milo advocates pædophilia.
>>
File: (you).jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(you).jpg
40KB, 350x347px
>>739005529
>>
File: tinny.jpg (270KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tinny.jpg
270KB, 1920x1280px
>>739005529
>>
>>739009463
>>739009492


aww ya beat me to it...
>>
>>739009360
Alex Jones isn't even talking about this case.

>>739009412
The claims about top businessman seem to match up.

>>739009463
>>739009492
Its all tinfoil hat except the Russia shit, right?
>>
>>739009228
I actually agree with you, but your arguments are shit and you need to step up your game. Alex Jones does exaggerate heavily to push a far right/libertarian agenda. As of late, he has been speaking out against the Republicans, actually.

But come on, if he has zero credibility, why does he get more listeners/viewers than CNN?

Something like just 4 mil a day on radio alone. His program is largely credited for pushing Trump into the White House, by most major publications, including Democratic publications.

You're not doing anyone a service here by making yourself look like a moron. Explain with facts and details exactly how he lies to sway people.
>>
>>739009580
Then why isn't one in jail?
>>
>>739009580
And yet you bring it up in his name?
>>
>>739009580

There's evidence of the Russia shit, as well as confessions... I mean have you been sleeping for the past two weeks?

That's kinda what FACTS are based on, evidence.
>>
>>739009673
They got the Nebraska banker, but top politicians are hard to take down. I'm just wondering if its true, which politicians are involved. Freaky to think about.

>>739009738
Jones always claims this shit is happening so this case reminded me of his rants.
>>
>>739005529
MOST of what alex jones says is rooted in reality.
He just takes a weird fucking bend.
Ya, a huge amount of democrats are involved in and facilitate a pedo ring, the facts are out there, but then he goes off into this inter-dimensional satanic pedophile shit and just loses the plot.

He talks about teh government puting chemicals in the water to make men into women so they can be easily conquered, well its kinda true, it was a spill by a company without any government intervention, and the decrease in testosterone in men was an unkwn side affect of said chemical, and it was in a very localised area.

So you just have to take what he says with a grain of salt, and fact check him. So he's still more credible than CNN.
>>
>>739009580
>Bill Gates is trying to eradicate minorities
>Countries are growing lizard people
>Gay frogs
>Government controlled weather
>Jade Helm is an exercise in taking over a country
>Glenn Beck is a CIA operative

how the fuck do you take this retard seriously? He's a huckster.
>>
File: Cz1lqTRW8AAFVF0.jpg (62KB, 563x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cz1lqTRW8AAFVF0.jpg
62KB, 563x500px
>>739009804
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>739006564
Kansas City native here. Why havent i heard about this?
>>
>>739009853
I didn't say I did.
>>
>>739009649

it doesn't matter who he speaks out against. He has no credibility and never will ever... he's a complete joke that goes on rants about gay frogs.
>>
>>739009839
CNN and MSNBC are Saturday Night Live tier bullshit at this point.
>>
>>739009895
So surely you realize that whatever bile he spews is false. The fucking Russians meddled in our election. Fact. All of our intelligence agencies agree among numerous other leaks of possible collusion.
>>
I've always wondered if these conspiracys were just a massive distraction from things that are actually happening. Like what if Alex jones is just paid to cause shit and make you believe outrageous shit with no proof? The guy jumps from aliens to pedo rings with little to no proof of his claims, seriously the guy would have to have proof if his so involved in these investigations right?
>>
>>739009580
Russian shit, like Trump jr taking a meeting with someone he's told represents the Russian government in order to attempt to receive illegally obtained materials damaging to Hillary Clinton? Those are the facts. He violated multiple laws in regards to campaigning and if he actually received info and didn't report it to the FBI then he's facing a bunch of other charges. It's not looking good. That's not a conspiracy theory. Although it does pertain to what might be a real conspiracy by the legal definition.
>>
>>739010026
I never said Alex Jones is talking about this case ffs can you faggots even read.

Hillary was shit candidate that called middle class white people racists and lost the midwest and rust belt because of it. FACT.

Thats why she lost. But thats not what this thread is even about.
>>
>>739009853
>Gay frogs

That one is actually true.

>Government controlled weather
Also true, china has been creating droughts in neighboring countries to increase rainfall in their own.

>Jade Helm

Exaggerated, alot, but it happened.

>Glenn Beck

Glenn beck is an interdimensional pedophile lizrard, get your shit together.

Jones exagerates everything to enth degree, and makes fucktons of money doing it.
He's a professional shit poster, IRL.
You should give him props.
>>
>>739009866
Because you don't pay attention to the news. Three rich people killed while walking their dogs so far. Now us wealthier folks aren't taking our dogs for walks at night.
>>
>>739005529
>For any who think Alex Jones' governmernt pedo rings are just bullshit ranting need to look at this
> governmernt pedo rings
>Later a guy who claims to be involved with the pedo ring by force says a Nebraska banking firm Owner/CEO was running the deal.
>government
>Nebraska banking firm owner/CEO was running the deal

So how does this prove Alex right even if it is true?

I'm familiar with the Gosh story, btw. Not saying it's not true, but it's not at all proof of anything like a "government" pedo ring.
>>
>>739010141
I absolutely agree there. I guess I misread your thing on russia because I assumed he's been downplaying it. I don't really pay attention to that shitheel... Sorry anon. Can you explain his position on Russian meddling further?
>>
>>739010262
Maybe more if that war vet was among the victims. This could actually go back years. It's the fact that he's started to kill rich people.
>>
>>739010300
broken clocks are right twice a day
>>
>>739010300
ALEX JONES ISN'T TALKING ABOUT THIS CASE

I JUST SAID IT REMINDED ME OF HIS RANTS ABOUT PEDO RINGS INVOLVING POWERFUL PEOPLE

His mom said he told her this. The Nebraska banker is the only one accused in court for it.

Apparently he told his mother in his visit that high up Iowa politicians and businessman were also involved.
>>
>>739009897
>no credibility

>millions of viewers/listeners daily
>literally is bringing in 10's of millions a month in revenue
>NYT, Washington Post, Breitbart, Roger Stone have all credited Infowars with helping significantly in getting Trump into the White House.

But yeah, no credibility... Whatever you say, dude. You're one of the main reasons why Alex Jones has gotten so big. Just say Alex Jones lies all the time, turn a blind eye, and pretend he'll just go away, right?

This is why the democrats are going to fail. We need start getting our shit together, and stop using race-based politics. No one likes this trans shit either, and this is coming from a guy in California.
>>
>>739007140
We KNOW there were, and still are, pedo rings run by powerful people. We've known that long before alex Jones was even a thing. He's the one taking that info and tinfoiling it to government lizard people and the illuminati - absolutely nothing he says is original or based in any kind of fact whatsoever. You're a moron.
>>
>>739009866
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article151613637.html
>>
>>739010475
Ratings doesn't equal credibility
>>
File: [hiss].jpg (46KB, 500x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
[hiss].jpg
46KB, 500x374px
>>739010475
>people are credible because lots of people listen to them.

The fuck are you talking about? Anybody can spoon-feed lies to retards and get a huge viewership. That doesn't make them credible.
>>
>>739010445
see
>>739010510
>>
>>739010385
I'm not talking about Trump and Russia nor do I want to.

I just want to talk about this case because it happened in my home town.

If all of it is true, that means some Iowa politicians are involved in pedo rings. Iowa is a small state so we know all out politicians pretty well. Freaky to think about some of them being involved in this.
>>
>>739010620
Well Steve King...
>>
>>739005759
Right? Wanting personal responsibility and smaller government. The audacity!

Fucking cuck
>>
>>739010789
Implying he actually represents either.
>>
>>739005759
>t. Pedophile
>>
>>739005529
>Sometimes this shit is real and Jones is right.
perhaps but I can't trust him because he doesn't deal with race.
>>
>>739005529
I don't trust pedophiles to tell me the truth about pedophiles
>>
>>739010510
You still seem to think I'm saying Alex Jones is right about all his rants.

you're getting too hung up on your personal feeling towards Jones instead of the fact that this case does validate the theories of pedo rings with high ups. Which is all I was saying. You're a moron.
>>
>>739010611
Credibility is a subjective matter. Yes, if a lot of people trust someone, they by definition, are credible.

For example, S&P rates securities on the stock market as AAA all the time, but sometimes these stocks still fail. Lehman Brothers, for example. These rating agencies are WRONG ALL THE TIME, but because they're the "standard" and a lot of people trust them, they are credible.

You guys are morons. I'm closing this thread because the Democrats are obviously fucked if this is the level of intelligence we now have.
>>
>>739011096
the democrats didn't choose trump as a frontrunner, both sides are run by absolute morons and if you don't see that then you are just as bad as the people you hate
>>
>>739011096
Implying all his listeners trust him or that credibility means people trust you. Credibility means being trust worthy. He blew his credibility by making baseless claims.
>>
>>739011025
How? We have one rich person who probably acted alone, if he did it. You don't have evidence of a conspiracy.
>>
>>739011025
>You still seem to think I'm saying Alex Jones is right about all his rants.

Why did you even bring him up then?

>the fact that this case does validate the theories of pedo rings with high ups

No - you're a moron who doesn't understand the word "validate" and can't think logically. You're also stupid for not knowing that yes, pedo rings of "powerful people" have existed for decades if not centuries. It's not new information, and the fact that you JUST heard about this and now think Alex may be onto something makes you retarded.
>>
>>739011096
spotted the braindead controversy shill

jesus
>>
>>739011538
i'm not that guy, but he was arguing against alex jones
you didn't read the thread did you
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 468x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 468x321px
>>739011096
>closing this thread
>>
>>739011407
Her son told her it was a pedo ring and the guy in court who said he was forced to be involved said it was a pedo ring with politicians and businessmen.

>>739011465
I've said multiple times in this thread I brought up Jones because he's always ranting about this stuff and in this case there might actually be a pedo ring with high ups involved.

I never said I didn't think they always existed. You sound so fucking triggered you can't form a single statement without name calling because you're an unhappy piece of shit.
>>
>>739009121
>she was promptly deported after getting a parking ticket
>>
File: 1463171023805.png (75KB, 503x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463171023805.png
75KB, 503x375px
>>739009208
Even fox news dropped this one.
>>
>>739011854
>leftist retard doesn't know the difference between legal and illegal immigrants.
>>
File: gosch_bush.jpg (30KB, 430x266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gosch_bush.jpg
30KB, 430x266px
>>739005529

Ant-Trumpfag here. This story is actually pretty interesting, but it has nothing to do with the ridiculous nonsense Jones talks about on his show.

That Gosch kid was linked to HW Bush. But hey, when it's all made up, just spin whichever way you want, right?
>>
>>739011815
>you're an unhappy piece of shit.

I am a little pissed at my roommate currently but other than that I'm a genuinely happy guy. But you're right - publicly broadcasted ignorance triggers me.
>>
>>739011918
to be fair the current president doesn't know the difference either
>>
>>739010523
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article151953327.html

It's a bad sign when police withhold cause of death. That means it's not normal and there is something about it that is signature. Something they think only the killer knows.
>>
>>739012030
Really?
>>
>>739005529
It's all just one big bowl of steaming chilli.
>Sometimes this shit is real and Jones is right
That's because Jones says everything he can say until one of his screaming testicle rants is even a tiny bit correct.

Being on a first name basis with Jones and mentioning the conspiracy theory as
>his government pedo rings
is incredibly suspect.
>>
>>739012030
Tell us more about all the legal immigrants getting deported.
>>
>>739005529
>>739005529
>allegedly visits his mom after escaping and tells her he escaped a pedo ring run by top Iowa politicians and businessmen.

something that's rarely contemplated: it would be useful to know the mental health history of the mothers of these victims, both real (as in this case, at least the part about being kidnapped) and imagined (children who attended satanic infant-sacrificing daycare centers.)

crazy bitches - as in, literally bipolar or schizophrenic - have kids all the time and can appear to have functioning lives...

i don't know anything about this particular case. but imagine if you knew this woman personally and she's the craziest fucking person you've ever met...
>>
>>739013025
Imagine she isn't and some top business guys and politicians are involved in pedo rings. Pretty freaky.

And the kid left photos on her step in 2006 with other kids involved.
>>
>>739011981
FBI guy Ted Gunderson says this, too.
https://youtu.be/ZXuOlDNZJis
>>
>>739013294
what reason would we have to believe that johnny was the one who left photos of himself and other boys bound and gagged? i would assume it's the perp (since he can presumably drive) or some sick prankster.

>“We found out where the photos were taken,” Lt. Miller told Brilbeck. “We talked with investigators in Florida and they were able to identify all of the kids in that picture and they weren’t Johnny Gosch.”

definitely sounds like a prankster. if she thought local police were mishandling this and covering for those high-powered pedophiles - everyone's in on it! - she could place a call to the fbi, which i'm sure she did. maybe they're in on it too though lol
>>
>>739013025
>imagine if
>>739013294
>imagine she isn't
Way to consider the following you nigger.
>>
>>739014033
I never said he was in the pic. The pic was of the other little kids in the pedo ring.
>>
>>739014379
but you're saying johnny dropped it off. without knocking on the door to say hello, coming in to have a root beer or something.

also, yes, the mother is the one insisting johnny was in the pictures.
>>
>>739006756
3 hours of somebody cleaning a home for 49 bucks is a great deal.
>>
>>739014710
After she brought up the pedo rings maybe involving high up in Iowa government top businessman she started receiving death threats.

I wonder who would have been threatening her if true?
>>
>>739005759

Yea...
>>
>>739014846
two possibilities:

a) the top businessmen
b) any of the thousands of sick fucks browsing this message board at this very moment (excluding us - we're decent guys lol)
>>
>>739015087
The politician thing freaks me out the most.

Like I said, Iowa being a small state we know our politicians well so its crazy to think SOME of them are in a pedo ring.
>>
>>739005529
Fuck off mate, every word that comes out of his mouth is just bullshit

hes made a good career out of playing into peoples fears and the I know everything because i'm special and informed mentality of a bunch of retards that have spent too much time reading shit on the internet
>>
>>739015349
He has never talked about this case.

Read the thread MATE
>>
>>739005529
>governmernt pedo rings
Not this stupid shit again.How dumb do you have to be to keep plugging away at this despite the fact that Jones (a confessed "performance artist," meaning fraud in his case) has retracted these claims?
>>
>>739015522
See
>>739015518
>>
>>739015518
First line in the post dumbass

>For any who think Alex Jones' governmernt pedo rings are just bullshit ranting need to look at this
>>
>>739015545
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate
And why exactly are you lying?
>>
>>739015231
the issue i have there is that i don't think 8-year-old boys have as broad an appeal to your average middle-aged male as, say, 14-year-old girls (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein)... and all epstein had to do to get the 14 yo girls to show up is pay them, not kidnap them and give them room and board.
>>
>>739015616
Alex Jones talks about gov pedo rings. True
This case MIGHT involve that. True
Alex Jones talked about this case. False

Graduate High School before posting on this site.
>>
>>739014765
With prices that cheap I'd expect them to rob me.
>>
>>739015649
Alex Jones never talked about the case I'm referring to.

Graduate High School before posting on this site.
>>
>>739015654
Some pedos are fags
>>
>>739005529
Stop playing dumb.
>>
>>739015522
He's gone back and confessed that the performance artist thing was a lie he told in an attempt to gain custody of his kid.
>>
>>739015819
>allegedly
Nothing to see here.
>>
>>739015909
>He lied about being a performance artist.
>He never, ever lied about anything else.
>>
>>739015767
That still doesn't detract fromt he fact that he's full of shit except to the I know everything because i'm special and informed mentality of a bunch of retards that have spent too much time reading shit on the internet.

Hows that working out for you?
>>
>>739015924
>If the gov says something, its true
>if the mother of the child says something against that, she's crazy
>>
>>739015909
So which lie do we believe? We have a proven liar admitting through his lawyer that he is a liar in an attempt to get custody of his kid (thankfully he lost anyway). And then we have that same proven liar saying he was lying about being a liar. Do we believe him when he admits to being a liar or do we believe him when he admits to being a liar?
>>
>>739016065
>>739016094
THIS CASE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALEX JONES
>>
>>739016075
Evidence is key. There is no evidence to support any of these outlandish claims. One distraught mother who wasn't paying attention to her idiot kid is not evidence.
>>
>>739016162
Oh shit, better detract from the flow of conversation because I've been found out!
>>
>>739016205
He was on a paper route. I know jobs are something quite foreign to you neets.

And there is no evidence to say there isn't a pedo ring. Multiple people back up the mom's claims. But its their word against the gov.
>>
take that shit to /pol/ new fag
>>
>>739015885
no doubt. i just bring up the epstein case because it's frequently cited as evidence that "these things do happen" when in fact it's not even in the same ballpark. epstein was arranging erotic massages with possibly underaged but sexually mature girls - that's very different from kidnapping the paperboy and passing him around as a sex slave. i would be willing to believe iowa politicians were up to something similar to epstein but with boys.
>>
>>739016340
>And there is no evidence to say there isn't a pedo ring.
That's not really how evidence-based discussions work. You're making the claim that there's a government pedo ring, you're going to have to bring some actual evidence to the table to be taken seriously for that outlandish claim.
>a guy who claims to be involved with the pedo ring
I met a guy claiming to be Elvis, doesn't make him credible.
>>
>>739005529
alex thinks coffin liners are coffins that are meant to be filled with the corpses after the "elites" kill everyone.

that's stupid for 2 reasons.
1: he makes a whole "documentary" about coffin liners without knowing what they are, then he uses his fantasy to fill in the blank spaces, which happens to be everything.

2: he actually thinks that after killing off over a hundred million people, they'd be bothered with putting people in coffins, when every other genocide ever has just dug a giant ditch and chucked all the corpses into it. There's no way anyone would reduce the planet's population from 7 billion to 500m and bury the corpses in plastic crates.

alex is retarded and insane.
>>
File: 062916.jpg (47KB, 645x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
062916.jpg
47KB, 645x363px
>>739016340
>there is no evidence to say there isn't a pedo ring
>>
File: truth_bitches.jpg (20KB, 236x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
truth_bitches.jpg
20KB, 236x323px
>>739005529
>>
File: youmadbro.jpg (38KB, 552x522px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
youmadbro.jpg
38KB, 552x522px
>>739016162
You sound mad, one can not troll when mad
>>
>>739016527
Any idea what politicians would be into this? High up as the governor's office? Or maybe just small fish politicians.

Also rundown on Epstein. What was his office? Was he a Jew?
>>
>>739016531
t. Nervous politician from Iowa
>>
>>739016535
And that has what to do with this case? Fuck off
>>
>>739016757
The fact it has is that Jones is a fucking clown and so is any halfwit that takes him seriously

you don't seem to be grasping that one
>>
>>739016724
Take your meds you're coming unhinged.
>>
>>739016865
And that has nothing to do with this case. You're just sperging about Alex Jones.
>>
>>739016679
>Also rundown on Epstein.
>Was he a Jew?
>Epstein
>stein
What do you think?
>>
>>739016878
t. Extremely nervous politician from Iowa
>>
>>739005529
remember what happened last time you bought into the bullshit?

alex is a destabilization agent. i remember the first time i heard him being called out about it was 7 years ago or something. i didn't get it then, but i get it now. he feeds your this propaganda bullshit, and you eat it up.
>>
>>739016991
Coincidence or no?
>>
>>739017010
He helped defeat the Demoshits so he has his purpose
>>
File: opathome.jpg (117KB, 1120x1405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
opathome.jpg
117KB, 1120x1405px
Meanwhile over at OP's house
>>
>>739016983
>You're just sperging about Alex Jones.
Probably because the OP decided to use him as the postermanchild of credibility in the OP post where he says "Jones is right."
>>
>>739016757
alex is a conspiritard liar and a fear monger. he wants to scare you so you'll be easily manipulated.
>>
>>739017126
>SOMETIMES

Your reading comprehension is shit
>>
File: 0892627.jpg (36KB, 564x423px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0892627.jpg
36KB, 564x423px
>>739016757
>>739016983
The OP mentions Alex Jones. The OP mentions the conspiracy. The OP mentions that Alex Jones has talked about the conspiracy. The OP suggets that Alex Jones was right about the conspiracy; Alex Jones now has credibility. He is an authority on the matter by admission of OP.

To talk about the pedo ring conspiracy, you can mention Alex Jones, because OP has given us Alex Jones. To mention him and talk about how he is related to the conspiracy, then to suggest that we shouldn't talk about him because he has absolutely nothing to do with the conspiracy, is suspect.

You're doing what you accuse conspirators of doing.
>>
>>739006756
Trump is a mega rich politician
>>
>>739016679
>>Was he a Jew?

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say epstein is indeed a jew.

he's not a politician though, just a very rich financier. as far as who would be into it... who knows, but he had plenty of high-placed friends, including bill clinton. but no one was charged with anything other than epstein:

Prosecutors agreed not to bring far more serious federal charges against Epstein, and not to charge “potential co-conspirators”, including four named individuals."[9]
>>
>>739017126
This basically
>>
>>739017209
Says the guy glossing over all the pro-Jones nonsense in the OP post and then asking "why are people talking about Alex Jones?" Like an idiot.
>>
>>739017209
>SOMETIMES
citation needed
>>
>>739017102
exactly. his purpose is to make people paranoid and irrational. it fucks up the nation. usa's international influence has been hurt a lot. all because alex has fed people lies and psycho babling for many years.
>>
>>739017102
>so he has his purpose
Yea, he serves as a good red flag for stupidity. So whenever you're talking with someone and they mention anything about him being even remotely credible you can know for certain that you're talking to an idiot.
>>
>>739005529
>allegedly visits his mom after escaping and tells her he escaped a pedo ring
> Leaves because he's being followed and takes on a new identity.

I'm not saying this mom made it all up but you've got to wonder how reliable this testimony is. It's got to be pretty horrific to lose your child in such a way and then see no leads for years. I can't imagine the kind of pain those parents went through, and I wouldn't be surprised if it led to people creating narratives to "explain" the loss they experienced.

It's just weird that this guy would go to all this trouble of escaping, tracking down his mom in person, having a great idea of when people are tracking him, etc., and yet providing no evidence for his claims other than verbally telling his mom about this. Again, not claiming it was made up, but it would have been great if this guy, as a whistleblower, could do more to bring attention to the case than to just talk to his mom for 5 minutes.

Concerning the photos in 2006 thing, that's obviously horrific, but weren't the children identified as not being from Iowa or even after Gosch was kidnapped? I think out of those familiar with the case.only the mom still thinks her son was one of the photos.

Just generally speaking, the mom has made a lot of claims that no one else could possibly confirm. Even the boy's dad has stated that he's not sure whether the mom is remembering things correctly or whatever. It's a sad case to be sure. But I wouldn't bet my whole worldview on this mom's story being 100% ironclad, because anyone with that much grief could get their mind mixed up.

Read the wikipedia article and follow the links for yourself if you're interested: https://en.wikipedia org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch
>>
>>739015654
And Epstein operated out of a Trump property. Trump was even deposed in the matter...
>>
>>739016983
>And that has nothing to do with this case. You're just sperging about Alex Jones.
>thread about alex jones' bullshit claims
>>
>>739017215
>>739017319
>Pro Jones
We're talking about this case only. Jones has nothing to do with this case.

You seem like just a mad Leftist because Jones supports Trump so the mere sight of him triggers you into stupidity.

>>739017332
Deep state.

>>739017409
>international influence
You mean globalists are having a harder time flooding the country with low iq third worlders having tons of kids?
>>
>>739017478
Hillary mentions him quite a bit.
>>
>>739005529
Don't care. I support pedo rings. I mean, the punishment is so severe and the social stigma is so terrible, but they do it anyway. So you know it MUST be amazing!
>>
>>739006253
Johnston bro here. Lived in urbandale near the hs up til a month ago.
>>
>>739017581
Does she mention him being credible or is he mentioned in sentences where you may also find the term "basket of deplorables?"
>>
>>739017511
Alex Jones never claimed anything regarding this case.
>>
>>739017545
>globalists
Confirmed nutter. Take your Lithium.
>>
OP, the term "evidence" is being used extremely loosely here.

There's a story in my neighborhood where these two school bus drivers went to jail for like 20 years because some kids said they dropped them off every day at one of their houses to molest them. Eventually the kids admitted to being coerced by their parents into the stories. One of the defendants was let out the other one is still in jail because of some loop hole.

Moral of the story is, being strongly skeptical can sometimes be in your best interest.
>>
>>739017651
She says he's part of the reason she lost because he went after her.

You guys got your asses kicked by Alex fucking Jones lel
>>
>>739017697
Then the OP shouldn't have used him in the OP post as an image of credibility. That prevents anybody sensible from taking him seriously.
>>
>>739017768
More so by the rural filth that he whips into a perpetually uneducated frenzy. Jones is proof of why rural blue collar nobodies shouldn't vote.
>>
>>739017713
>Its a conspiracy if its against my party

Yeah and Putin hacked the ballots right, kid?
>>
>>739011981

What the actual fuck? If they kidnapped this kid in broad daylight and were involved in a vast conspiracy to cover up politician involvement, why did they let him out to take a picture with the literal president?

Worst kidnapping ring ever. "Dude, I know we've been hiding this kidnapping for years, but we've just got to get a picture with GHWB in public! Great photo-op!"
>>
>>739005529
>>Kid from West Des Moines, IA in early 80's kidnapped on his paper route, Authorities couldn't find any leads, people said the car that was stalking him had Nebraska plates.

Wasn't that guy spotted in the Bush whitehouse?
>>
>>739017510
i knew trump was deposed but not that a trump property was involved. fun.
>>
File: 1498197702723.png (742KB, 503x846px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498197702723.png
742KB, 503x846px
>>739017852
Yeah, keep up that attitude. It sure is helping you guys win.
>>
>>739017861
>called out as a retard
>attempts to deflect from his retardation
Nothing to see here people, move along.
>>
>>739017793
Pic unrelated then. Still has nothing to do with the case.
>>
>>739017545
>We're talking about this case only
No, you are choosing to actively discourage and dispel any mention of Alex Jones even though there is reason to discuss him by virtue of the OP. I can't imagine why.
>mad Leftist
>triggers
Anon, you are the one being triggered by any mention of Alex Jones being involved with the conspiracy by any means. You were so triggered, you had to reveal that anyone who disagrees with you is a
>they

>Deep state
Hahaha, deep state.
>implying this is a citation for
>SOMETIMES
>>
>everything is okay b/ros :^ )
>>
>>739018006
Just because you're rural trash and we're better than you doesn't mean we have a bad attitude. I'd rather see the blue collar nothings driven away from the polls entirely than brought over to my side.
>>
>>739017545
>Deep state.
Confirmed retard.
>>
>>739018087
>>
File: 1499570887383.png (631KB, 1023x766px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499570887383.png
631KB, 1023x766px
>>739018089
>people who don't live in cities are trash and should not be allowed to vote
>we don't have bad attitudes

You middle school kids sure are funny.
>>
>>739018087
Whats the rundown on this?
>>
He sells snake oil for fuck sake. How can anyone take him serious.
>>
>>739017852
My girlfriend is an ICU/RN from a sanctuary city with a post graduate in cardiology, and she is pro Trump...
>>
>>739018145
Msn mentions it all the time. Even your beloved CNN. Get with the times, kiddo.
>>
>>739005529
tbh, and this almost hurts me to say, Alex Jones is right about a lot of shit
>>
>>739018387
Snake oil salesman used to be a respected position, because it came with the very real risk of being literally tarred and feather. Nowadays you get a radio or tv show and get stupid people from all over the country to send you money.
>>
>>739017754
what makes OP's case a bit more compelling is that there is an actual missing kid involved.

but yeah, that's fucked. capturing the friedmans is a really high-quality documentary that goes into issues surrounding coerced testimony from children. (a complicating factor was that the main perp, arnold friedman, had in fact received cp in the mail and all but admitted to being a pedophile - the controversy was over whether he was raping every single student in his computer class for hours a day and years on end without anyone noticing.)
>>
>>739017545
>low iq third worlders
why import when you are more than able to produce them yourselves?
>>
>>739018604
>Friedman
Jew or not Jew?
>>
>>739018604
Kids go missing every day. Calm down. One missing and probably dead kid is not evidence for a government conspiracy.
>>
>>739018633
True, we have a shit ton of Mexicans already.
>>
>>739018394
Wow, an RN. Make sure she doesn't spend all her money in one place.
>>
>>739018087
>no source
gullible fuckhead. you just believe everything you see in a meme, don't you?
>>
>>739018691
t. very very nervous Iowa politician
>>
>>739017969

That's the whole reason he was deposed, to determine the level of involvement with Epstein and the level of regularity of his stays at his property... It's public record, but the content of the deposition isn't.. yet...
>>
>>739018350
>Whats the rundown on this?
Haitian big mouth sleeps with the fishes...you want next?
>>
>>739018728
i was talking about you inbred fuckheads, retard.
>>
>>739016340

> there is no evidence to say there isn't a pedo ring.
This is a ridiculous standard. There's no evidence that you're not involved in the pedo ring yourself, now that I think about it. Therefore, you are involved in the pedo ring! See how easy that was? Just because a negative (i.e. there is no pedo ring) is hard to prove doesn't make the positive (i.e.there is a pedo ring) proven. That's just not how it works.

> Multiple people back up the mom's claims.
Who exactly are these people? The mom herself is stricken by crazy grief that I can't even imagine. The dad himself is not sure whether the mom is misremembering/imagining things. The only only major person who has said Gosch was abducted by some specific pedo ring was a guy (Paul Bonacci) who is pretty much known to be a hoaxer--not exactly ironclad testimony. If there are others I missed just let me know.

> But its their word against the gov.
The gov never said there WASN'T a pedo ring, just that there was no evidence of a pedo ring. There's a difference.
>>
>>739018418
citations needed
>>
>>739018843
Yeah, inbreeding is a problem in Muslim countries. Thats why we are banning many of them from entering our country.
>>
>>739018755
http://yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead


http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

There u go my man
>>
>>739018686
your guess is as good as mine!
>>739018691
did you mean to reply to OP? i'm firmly in the "iowa politicians are probably not taking paperboys as sex slaves" camp.
>>
>>739018875
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/opinions/meaning-leaks-trump-administration-hall/index.html
>>
>>739005529
prove your statements

No one here is going to be hypnotized into assuming that what one asshole says is truth and absolved from scrutiny.
>>
File: 1 (10).png (1MB, 1273x1273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 (10).png
1MB, 1273x1273px
>>739005529
>>
>>739018952
lol. you're such a dumb faggot.
>>
>>739019079
did you even read that before you posted it?

that isn't even information, it's an op-ed.
>>
>>739019123
>45 percent of married couples in the Arab world are related

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

Not our fault your parents are related Ahmed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>739019004
>yournewswire.com
>>
>>739019062
>did you mean to reply to OP?
No
>what makes OP's case a bit more compelling is that there is an actual missing kid involved.
Just because there's an actual missing kid doesn't make it any more credible. Like most kids who go missing, he was probably raped senselessly and murdered within a few days of being taken. This happens every day and is not "stop the press" material. Let's all calm down and get on with our lives.
>>
>>739018808
i'm sure some folks are working very hard to get it out there...
>>
>>739019414
>kids get raped ever day no big deal
Maybe in 3rd world countries like yours.

Here, we we take that kind of thing pretty serious.
>>
File: asswiper.jpg (84KB, 889x594px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asswiper.jpg
84KB, 889x594px
>>739018736
Yeah she only made 92,588.00 last year. Worthless whore.
>>
>>739019613
But anon is an angry NEET in his single mom's apartment so he wins.
>>
>>739019079
Someone at CNN writing about the circulation of the phrase
>deep state
used in reference to the United States, a more recent development, is indicative of media like CNN using the term
>deep state
to refer to the United States government for an established period of time to which it would be the norm, surely. Or, it isn't, and they were simply publishing their thoughts on the phenomenon as it was developing at the time.

>It took three reporters in the recent press conference asking the same question
>"Did your campaign have any contact with the Russian government during the campaign?"
>before the President answered
>"Not to my knowledge."
>Remember, this is a President who, when confronted with a false statement he made about the size of his margin of victory in the election, responded
>"Well, that's just what I was told."
>So which is it? A vast, dark government conspiracy exerting unconstitutional control over the President and his policies using leaks?
>Or a White House in disarray and a President who desperately fears an investigation into his campaign's contact with Russia
>something that could undermine that which is most dear to him, his presidency?
>I know where I'd put my money.
>>
>>739019414
>Just because there's an actual missing kid doesn't make it any more credible.

sure it does. in one case - the one with the schoolbus drivers - there's no evidence that any crime was committed at all. in the other case, a child was kidnapped. i'm more willing to entertain conspiracy theories involving the unsolved disappearance of a child than i am those involving crimes that never happened. i just happen think, like you do, that there's no reason to believe this particular theory.

don't mean to sperg out but i've been arguing half the thread that there's nothing to this...
>>
How did a simple water filter salesman manage to scare the DNC and ultra rich globalists?

Dude is a legend.
>>
>>739019605
>Here
In America, where that thing happens every single day of the year?
>>
>>739019004
>fake news site
followed by
>article about Haitian politician racked with guilt following the loss of life he helped cause by being part of a deeply corrupt, neglegent regime in the aftermath of a massive hurricane

you know what though?
http://bfy(dawt)tw/CrTi
>>
>>739010789
>Responsibility
>Starting Wars without reason
Pick one
>>
>>739019613
Maybe if she works hard enough she can forgive herself for not being good enough to be a real doctor.
>>
whether or not this story is true, Alex Jones is not a credible person because of all the other batshit stuff he says so it's easy to discredit him

this is why nobody offs him because he's not taken seriously.
>>
>>739020491
The DNC sure does.
>>
>>739020597
They take him semi-seriously because of his ability to whip up the uneducated rural filth into a stupid frenzy, not because he's credible.
>>
>>739020697
You're repeating insults now, anon. You guys tend to do that though.

Probably why you lost to Alex Jones heh
>>
>>739020913
>You're repeating insults now, anon.
Probably because they're accurate. Rural people being uneducated filth is an observable fact. It's exactly why urban populations (the overwhelming majority of the total population) don't care one bit about you. You're nothing to us.
>>
>>739020597
The DNC barily even took HR special elections seriously until about 2 months ago, so yea, we know theyre not exactly helping non-conservatives very well.
>>
>>739005759
This

You know your society is fucked when millions of retards listen to this pathetic clown
>>
File: 1490768320162.jpg (309KB, 1024x1149px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490768320162.jpg
309KB, 1024x1149px
>>739021114
Niggers have the lowest IQs and they mostly vote Democrat lmao.
>>
>>739021114
>You're nothing to us
>get beat

lel
>>
>>739021286
>racism
>talks shit about other having a low IQ
If only your podunk, impoverished school could afford to pay a teacher that could teach you what irony is.
>>
>>739021286
Actually they score about equal to white trash. Better educated black men out score you. You're trash
>>
File: 1483242804549.jpg (53KB, 576x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483242804549.jpg
53KB, 576x960px
>>739021426
>crying about racism
>On /b/

AHAHAHHAHAHA

how to spot the reddit fag in one easy step
>>
File: 1486422727617.png (68KB, 500x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486422727617.png
68KB, 500x355px
>>739021436
>you're trash
>why won't you vote for my candidate
>>
>>739021652
We don't want you voting for our candidates, we don't want you voting at all. Like the Arabs in the Middle East, self government is wasted on rural people.
>>
>>739021756
Ok then. I'll vote for the other guy.

TRUMP2020
>>
>>739021652
No. I wouldn't vote for him because he's a bully with a low verbal IQ who offered no substantial actionable policy. Also not a big fan of Pence, Bannon and Flynn.
>>
>>739021987
>not a big fan of Pence

Is it because you're gay?
>>
>>739021436
everything you say is true, but we should probably be comparing group averages, not discussing impoverished appalachians versus black post-docs.
>>
>>739021894
The one who's party actively attempts to suppress the turn out of minorities and relies on the electoral college because they don't care about the majority of Americans? You're not rich enough for Trump to care about
>>
>>739022241
Well Trump got that white trash vote. The rural Trump supporters tend to be less educated than city folk.
>>
File: 1497723366117.jpg (43KB, 720x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497723366117.jpg
43KB, 720x405px
>>739022300
Niggers can't get ID's now?
>>
>>739022450
>The rural Trump supporters tend to be less educated than city folk.
So obvious a fact you might as well be pointing out that water is wet.
>>
>>739019605
>murica
>takes rape seriously
the country where rapists are let off because the woman didn't dress christian enough.
the country where it's consider not rape if the girl is passed out drunk.
the country where the victims of rape are blamed for the rape.

yeah, sounds pretty serious.
>>
File: 1483849569110.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483849569110.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>739022450
Niggers are city folk and have the lowest IQ.

And she got their vote
>>
>>739021114
>>739020913

You guys are both assholes who are making your sides look like trash. Not all conservatives are backwater hicks. Not all liberals are urban elites. This thread was supposed to be about a really old conspiracy theory, dammit.
>>
>>739022450
You do realize that 31.5% of California still voted for Trump, right? It's not like 0% of "highly educated" areas voted for him, and the LA Times (pretty democratic-leaning), has admitted that more people would have voted for Trump in states like California and NY if they were closer to swing states in demographics.
>>
>>739022764
kek
this is pretty true
>>
File: 1497591612781.png (73KB, 836x982px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497591612781.png
73KB, 836x982px
>>739022583
You made all that up.

Meanwhile, your beloved sand niggers

>don't recognize rape between husband and wife
>execute gays and people of other religious faith
>Women have to dress in a garbage bag
>are inbred 45 percent of the time
>>
>>739022873
>more people would have voted for Trump in states like California and NY if they were closer to swing states in demographics.
> if they were closer to swing states in demographics.
>demographics
I'm shocked to hear that more votes would have gone to Trump if they had a higher population of sisterfucking rednecks.
>>
>>739022450
the average trump voter had $10K higher median household income compared to the average clinton voter:
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

income tends to correlate pretty tightly with education. but even if trump voters are slightly better educated, it would be interesting to see it broken down by race within each party. it might be in the article, can't read whole thing right now...
>>
>>739023006
they went to Hillary because they had more sister fucking arabs, ghetto niggers, and low iq mexicans many of which are not legally supposed to be here.

If only tax payers could vote.........
>>
File: 1498201382554.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498201382554.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Daaaaaaaaaaang

I haven't seen libs get this BTFO since Kent State.
>>
>>739023192
Urban areas pay the taxes that your flyover nowhere shitholes leech off of. How long do you think rural communities would last if the government didn't waste billions in subsidizing the agricultural and farming industries?
>>
>>739020477
>not being good enough to be a real doctor.
nah...she has a masters which allows her to prescribe medical marijuana, which feeds customers into my business. Doctors are overrated blowhards with god complexes. Life is good, you should learn to enjoy it.
>>
>>739023386
>flyover shitholes
>why didn't flyover vote for us?
>>
>>739023313
>Kent State
They could have had it worse, they could have been sent to Vietnam.
>>
>>739023386
>growing food doesn't matter

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

The average age on this board has to be Junior High at this point
>>
>>739023386
You do know a significant amount of subsidies go to California, as well, right? A lot of the agriculture of the world is exported from Central Valley there. California has some of the highest energy prices, and that's even with "green energy" subsidies. You should look into PG&E.
>>
>>739023452
>flyover shitholes
I say this not as an insult but as a statement of fact. Rural areas are dumps.
>>
>>739019674
My fiancee makes 92,000 dollars, I think that means I win, especially because I work too.
>>
>>739023535
We could import all the food we need at less than it costs to grow it ourselves with the added benefit of further impoverishing the rural nobodies. Government subsidies into these industries is just a handout to whose who don't deserve employment and certainty don't have the skills for a real career.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 40





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.