[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /b/, I think to be able to properly solve our collective

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 17

File: west2.png (82KB, 852x432px) Image search: [Google]
west2.png
82KB, 852x432px
Okay /b/, I think to be able to properly solve our collective problems, we should list them.

What do you think are the largest problems facing the western world as of right now?
>>
>>738818409
>west
>that image
do you mean white?
>>
China
>>
>>738818409
The same problems that have always plagued societies. Progressivism and degeneracy and the general corruption of.man
>>
File: 74X1W.jpg (272KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
74X1W.jpg
272KB, 1024x819px
>>738818409
The biggest issue facing the United States is that we are an Empire. THAT, sir, is our current dilemma.
>>
>>738818409

An inability to work together to solve major problems.
>>
>>738819096
Too many people saying everything is ok instead of actually dealing with problems
>>
>>738818873

progress is the reason we arent dying of minor infections
>>
>>738818759
>The Western World
>Including the Arab/African/Sino/Other Regions

Do you even understand what the fuck the "Western" world is? Are you so thick that you think the eastern half the world, or the Middle East, or Africa should be put under the banner of the west?

The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>738819228

Maybe an inability to reach a consensus on what the problem is?
>>
>>738819248
Progress=/=progressivism
>>
>>738819248
>Progress
>Progressivism

Pick one, anon.
>>
>>738819321
Its more of a mixture of the people with the problems not saying anything and the wish of those in charge for there not to be any problems. More of a stagnation kind of thing
>>
>>738818409
Why are countries considered to be comprised of people with same ideologies and objectives when everyone is socioeconomically unequal?
>>
>>738819540
Most of us still follow the same ideas and idiotical ideas at most levels, no matter the socioeconomical inequality.

Most all in the west agree democracy is good, killing others in an unjustified manor is bad, freedom of speech is important, that sorta thing, you know?
>>
>>738819311
There's no really definitive definition, but OPs image is laughable (Norway and Switzerland not Western?).
>>
>>738819540
>>738819321

Well, that's why we are here to list them, so we are able to tackle the issues we are facing as a society.
>>
>>738819929
I assume they are not colored because they are/were more neutral during the times when East vs. West was critical. Even though they are ideologically similar to the west, they may have not been proponents of it, which is why they weren't colored in OP's image.
>>
>>738818409
The ''western world'' is an ideological construct to make the poor feel united with the rich towards maintaining the hierarchy. The only think that worries me about ''society'' is having to be used as someone else's production tool in order to be able to indefinitely maintain myself fed.
>>
>>738818917
>America
>empire

An empire means you colonize other places, not have other people colonizing you.
>>
>>738818409
I don't give too many particular fucks about the "western world". I care about America. My country.

Our biggest problem is that the federal government is getting way too fucking big. Both parties promote increasing the size of the central government, Republicans in the guise of military spending, the Democrats in the guise of welfare spending.

People in the US are at each others throats over non issues like gay marriage and transgender bathrooms, when what we should be concerned with is rolling back federal intervention in states' issues and reducing our commitment to overseas conflict.

No one in Washington gives a fuck about that, though! Mainstream media gives a huge middle finger to individuals who actually care about true American values.
>>
>>738818409
ISIS
Niggers
Mexicans
Americans
Poverty
Anus

In that order.
>>
>>738822579
Found the retard!
>>
>>738822579
I hate everyone who isn't white and even I found your post annoying as fuck
>>
>Isis
>The state of the black family
>The Mexican drug trade, driving the drug epidemic
>America's opioid/obesity epidemic
>Poverty
>Hemorrhoids

>Retarded opinion

pick one, anon.
>>
File: 1499898581700.jpg (97KB, 742x958px) Image search: [Google]
1499898581700.jpg
97KB, 742x958px
>>738818409
>South Africa
>>
>>738823656
I think OP's image is pre-apartheid
>>
>>738823222
obesity isn't my problem, if someone wants to be a fatass fuck that's not any business of mine.

I don't care about black families either, I just want the government to stop using my taxes to pay for their welfare benefits.

the ISIS problem could be solved by fucking August if American leadership had literally any balls.

Poverty isn't my problem either.
>>
>>738820388
What about the development of cultures is an ideological construct?
>>
>>738819929
Fair, but I think we all know more or less, what people mean by west. Hint: it's not a geographical term.
>>
>>738823900
past your bedtime, underage b&
the edge is too strong
>>
>>738824270
right, I suppose I'm supposed to get all mad and shit now

trigger me timbers
>>
Its the us government thats the problem democracy is not democracy its now a country whos wealth is now handled by the few and the poor populace is even poorer even by middle eastern standards i believe that we need to start over from scratch and bring reál people in to run the country these rich fucks just want to get richer off of our work fuck them
>>
>>738818409
The USA existing

good thing they US is destroying net neutrality within itself.

it's a good step in the right direction of cutting the US off from the rest of the world
>>
>>738824489
dude, use some punctuation.
>>
Át work punctuation is the last thing on my mind
>>
>>738824489
The US isn't a democracy dumbass. It's a republic to put it very loosely

"...And to the Republic, for which it stands..."
>>
>>738824647
yep. Correct. And as it should be. Direct democracy is not a good idea. Never has been.
>>
>>738824166
I never believed in cultures, they are fake illusions of unity in a world where everyone backstabs eachother for survival. The upper class needs the workers to believe that the machinery is a good thing for everyone when it's not.
>>
>>738818409
the inability to cooporate to save global problems
>>
why do you use a fifa 2014 pic op
>>
>>738824822
do even you realize how stupid the U.N. is?

huge waste of money. huge waste of time.

countries need to focus on improving domestic life first and foremost.
>>
Political correctness and the shit school system (at least in the U.S.)
>>
Energy.
>>
>>738825142
fully agree
>>
>>738818409
moralfags. moralfags and intense racial issues. combined, it creates a monster that demonizes everything even slightly immoral but overlooks it when a minority does it because they "came from a bad home" even if that isn't necessarily true. The race issues aren't even that bad, we just make seem so because it gets views and ratings.
>>
Apathy.

Apathy is the leech that sucks the blood from prosperity.
>>
>>738818409
minorities
>>
Democracy scares the upper class because the government is in the hands of the people. so they do everything they can to limit the power of the people through indoctrinization and censorship. As well as limiting education and creating distractions for those too duma to realize they are distractions.
>>
>>738825300
media providers profit from views, so they naturally publish sensationalist stories in order to maximize views and purchases. that's why we hear about dumbass boondogles every day and never read about genuine issues in mainstream news.
>>
I agree
>>
>>738825589
Direct democracy isn't the enemy of the upper class, it's the enemy of minorities.

In a nation that operates on the principle of direct democracy, a 51% majority of white, Christian voters could say, "let's kill all the niggers and kikes", and a month later there'd be a genocide.

that's why a constitutional republic is best.
>>
>>738819248
He's talking about the Progressives idea of shaping mankind into a one size fits all mental and moral state for the sole purpose of "enlightening mankind into being programmable herds of sheep that are easy to control" real freedom to be ones self is anathema to a Prog Liberal.
>>
>>738826073
kind of funny how "Progressives" have co-opted the word "progress", no?
>>
Exactly they program our kids to be a certain way and any other way is now anathema they are all everything living pussies who cant even take care of themselves !!! Cant cook wash laundry őr have any basic life skills .
>>
Wow autó correct whining pussies
>>
>>738826494
Right! How about we teach our children basic principles of self-care, courtesy, and civic engagement, rather than throwing a bunch of random data at them which they'll forget half a year later
>>
Thank you!!!!
>>
>>738826073
Real freedom is anathema to the both parties which have been taking turns fooling the population of the US, but they want to keep the population easily manipulated with cultural/racial issues merely because of economical reasons.
>>
Niggers and Muslims
>>
>>738818409
The 1% has almost godlike power and should be diagnosed with megalomania. This megalomania is a worldwide cancer and needs to be rooted out.

This is a problem humanity goes through over and over. One small group gets all the power, the proletariat rebels, everything goes to shit and we rebuild. This time though, the 1% thinks it can call everything terrorism, keep social issues the only topic and simply jail anyone that looks like they may start shit with them. The ugliest part of their current plan is dumbing down education and spreading niggers and arabs to every corner of the world in an effort to make a drooling consumer race that will basically worship them. These people, the 1%, will remain white and jewish for hundreds of generations so the little lulz thing lately of white genocide is real to an extent, but instead of living together with whites, they will become your living gods.
>>
>>738827005
they want to have power and stay in power so they can spend our tax dollars on pork barrel projects for their family and friends.

Why the fuck do I pay 20% of my paycheck towards taxes that don't benefit me in the slightest? Pretty fucked up, man...
>>
>>738826338
Progs have come to develop a sense that it is their sacred duty to reimagine that man is more akin to an ant like animal that needs to be regimented into a hierarchical society based on on an idea of individual freedom of just being is a bad thing and everyone must think a certain way about things, Say or not say certain things, feel the same way about something as everyone else does. So much so they believe this is the only way for mankind to be and they will fight tooth and nail to either convert you, or kill you. Tyranny has many guises through the ages, right now it's Progressive Liberals.
>>
What would solve everything would be more Zozzle
>>
>>738827447
You pay that to be able to live in an infrastructure, or do you want to build your roads yourself? In a neighbor communitiy the same happens, if you want a new elevator every neighbor has to pay. The problem is when the taxes don't leave you with enough to survive, but the rich shouldn't worry about that.
>>
>>738827856
Problem is our infrastructure is crumbling, thousands of bridges need to be rebuilt because they haven't been kept up like they're supposed to. If you want to know where your tax dollars go to, look at Illinois now, something like 113 billion dollars in unfunded liability to the public unions. And they're like 13 billion in deficit. It's so bad lawyers, doctors, and lottery winners aren't getting paid. Where did all the money go?
>>
>>738827856
do Social Security taxes pay for my infrastructure?

I don't think so.
>>
Itt; liberals got told why they suck
>>
Like conservatives are any better all about the big business but thats both parties as we have a two party system thats completely fake
>>
>>738818917
I was gonna take give your post some thought, that was until the jpg you used, let me know your're just what an up tight jerkoff like me needs.
>>
>>738822073
Don't you guys pay some of the lowest taxes in the developed world though?
>>
>>738818409
western people
>>
>>738829893
I'm glad more people are starting to see this for what it is, but there's still no solution to it.

The system is rigged beyond repair.
>>
>>738825024
How are countries gonna help themselves domestically when every country trades with each other?
>>
>>738830198
I don't care. They're still way too fucking high.
>>
>>738830198
I drop on average $200 a week in the nigger jar and I still got hit for $1400 on tax day.
>>
>>738823222
trips anon! good for you.

to find solutions to these problems, one needs to just look in the mirror.
>>
>>738830458
How can any country possibly help any other country if they can't help themselves first?
>>
>>738830462
So how much tax would you want to pay then?
>>
>>738825142
I take offence to that, non American (you)
>>
>>738830499
Correct.
>>
>>738830259
Yee-Haww nigger, I'ma rope me a steer!
>>
>>738830330
The founders thought parties of politicians were a very bad idea, they saw them as the downfall of the Republic. In the broadest sense, this country was supposed to be conglomeration of independent states, with the central government as the collective face in which we interacted with the rest of the world. Each nation state choosing which laws they would live under, without other states influencing them. Now we have parties trying enact an all encompassing agenda for everyone to live under, which goes against the idea of living your life the way you see fit with like minded individuals that are enough like you in values, that you get along very well with your neighbors.
>>
>>738830605
Countries are intertwined now. America has a vested interest in how things are going in the middle east because of all the oil they produce. The U.N doesn't just exist to help other countries. Its in the developed worlds interest to keep these countries stable so they can keep producing oil/minerals.
>>
I agree
>>
>>738830664
It's not about how much. It's about why and how the taxes are being collected and used in the first place. The federal government shouldn't be involved in social services, e.g social security.

I'd also like to see an administration that is sincerely committed to reducing our military presence in international affairs. Neither party even pays lip service to that.
>>
>>738830664
Nothing honestly.
>roads never get touched
>police just harass and jail people
>Fire Department just watches houses burn because insurance will replace it
>I take my US mail from the box to the garbage can 98% of the time
>Defense spending is much better defined as Offence spending to fund oil invasions that only benefit the 1%
Feels like flushing money down the toilet or that I'm just funding lazy fucks to do nothing all day.
>>
>>738830923
I am aware of that. But the U.N. doesn't do shit to keep any countries stable. Bilateral negotiation works out best for everyone's interest.
>>
>>738830829
like Samantha bee, or whatever her name is, ripping on the idea you're talking about.
>>
>>738830829
Yeah, we are way off course, that would have been a much better system.
>>
>>738830664
to answer your question, ideally no more than ten percent of my paycheck should go to the government.
>>
>>738830829
Precisely.
>>
>>738830980
Those are some good points. I do feel like the US gets a bit of a bum deal when it comes to how your taxes are actually used.
>>
>>738831085
I can't say I understand how you feel since i'm not from the US but if thats the case I'd be pretty reluctant to pay taxes too.
>>
>>738831247
It's true though. Think about it like this on the hot button issues of our time. Abortion, gay marriage, gay rights, by forcing EVERYONE to follow only one set of rules, you are depriving someone, somewhere, of their right to life, liberty, and THEIR OWN happiness. However, if we leave those choices to the individual states, there will be more than one state that has what your looking for, and you can live their happily, while those vile uncouth barbarians who don't think like you, can live their life their way somewhere else. And the only common trait you all share, is you will defend each others ability to live like that. Instead of succumbing to say Islam, which has only one way to live, one set of rules, and no choice to live differently.
>>
>>738830664
>>738831393
Benjamin Franklin was right when he said they're are two things curtain in life, death and taxes, He gave us that to know the difference from an actual struggle from a tyrant
>>
>>738831513
It's fucking tragic, man. We're trillions of dollars in debt and yet people are shouting for increased spending.
>>
kill all of the religionfags
>>
File: 1499927099826.jpg (98KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1499927099826.jpg
98KB, 640x624px
>>738818409
>>
File: GANGSTA PROBLEM.jpg (137KB, 960x713px) Image search: [Google]
GANGSTA PROBLEM.jpg
137KB, 960x713px
>>738831786
>>
Fuck niggers amirite
>>
>>738831228
What if one country has a vastly superior military to another country and the lessor country is in danger of being taken over? Bilateral negotiation doesn't always work in that case?
>>
>>738831652
fucking right. the founders gave us the platform to build the freest society on earth, and two hundred fifty years later the spoiled brats who inherited this society are crying to ruin it.
>>
>>738831294
My dream is to see most of T. Jefferson's vision come true. Because what I've said is what he envisioned pretty much. I just don't agree with the whole agrarian based thing. I think we should move back to an industrial/technology based economy where trade skills are in high demand. And for those who can't hack an advanced type life, a good paying service job.
>>
>>738831731
Isn't pretty much every country in the world in debt though?
>>
>>738832020
MONEY IS DEBT
>>
>>738831652
I'm getting what your're saying anon for sure, if you believe in freedom, you value these things.
>>
>>738831938
I understand your point. For the record, I don't support, in any respect, US "police action" in places like Guatemala where we overthrow democratically elected leaders so that big businesses can pay lower wages to their laborers.

But in cases like that, if the country really doesn't want foreign presence, why don't they just make an alliance with sympathetic nations and throw imperialists the fuck out? The U.N. is an extremely corrupt organization. They don't provide the help or dialogue they claim to.
>>
>>738832020
Yes. And it's a huge problem. Debt is not a good thing.
>>
>>738831733
Amendments retard.
>>
>>738818409
the jews
>>
>>738823222
American problems aren't western problems, anon
>>
>>738832540
back to /pol/ with you.
>>
>>738832173
That is true, but if everyone went away from a consumerist ideology, to a saving ideology, and away from a debt mentality, it slow the economy down and reverse inflation to where the money is more valuable and thus you don't need as much to buy what you need. And you're also sticking it to the rich that way by denying them a huge portion of your earnings.
>>
>>738832771
inflation is bad.
>>
>>738832638
Fuck too they ain't
>>
>>738832447
Why not?
>>
>>738833063
Seriously?
>>
>>738830676
But I'm from failifornia :(
>>
>>738832771
If people start spending less though and the economy slows down then won't wages go down with it so the cost of goods will essentially be the same? That and employment will go down with less demand?
>>
>>738833260
Well you made the assertion that debt is bad. I'm just asking you why thats the case?
>>
>>738833063
Debt means that you pay a usury charge to someone for borrowing their money. So not only do you have to pay back what you borrowed, you gotta pay up to as much in interest. Which means on a $200,000 debt, you could end up paying $300,000 back to the person who loaned you that money. Which means so many different obvious things for you.
>>
Niggers, Muslims and leftists exist.
>>
Wage-slavery
>>
>>738833484
ok. tomorrow you wake up and you owe two hundred thousand dollars to some random dude.

does that sound pleasant?
>>
>>738833280
Ok, troll, i'll entertain you, California is home to a lot of people a lot bigger in terms of geography and population so the outcast is less frequent in my state, that being said, my school system (American) Still taught me about the do and don'ts of freedom.
>>
>>738833540
That makes sense on a personal or even company scale but on a countrywide scale it doesn't make as much sense.
>>
>>738833639
No but I'm not a country.
>>
>>738833975
You're part of one and if your country has debt, then by definition you owe a share of that debt.

It's your responsibility, too.
>>
>>738833417
No, wages will pretty much have to stay the same, or else that would cause big problems. But with less spending, it would make the cost of things go down because it would make the businesses to sell it cheaper to attract you to buy it just so they can move the product and make something off of it. What's the best way to make a sale? Mark it to a price that's as low as you can go.
>>
>>738833975
Details on this statement or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>738834112
True but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will have to pay it back within my lifetime.
>>
>>738834147
Capitalism, how i love you.
>>
I'm in Ohio so our cost of living is lower than california but we're about to move to San Francisco so we are going from a 4 bedroom house to a 1 bedroom apartment thats going to cost us 1500.00 more a month to rent than my actually mortgage costs here
>>
>>738834246
This is the thinking that fucked over Gen and the Millennials. The Baby Booms have taken their futures.
>>
>>738834295
Gen X
>>
>>738820176
Norway was occupied by Nazis during ww2 and Switzerland put German money into their banks. What do you mean they were neutral? Unless you mean earlier events but why add North America and British Commonwealth.
>>
>>738834246
right, so what you're saying is that if it's politically expedient to pass the buck to my grandkids, that's what I'll do.

which doesn't solve the problem or exonerate your culpability for the problem at all.
>>
>>738834261
The pursuit of happiness starts here.
>>
>>738833934
On the country wide here in the U.S., each man woman and child owes other countries roughly $208,000 towards our national debt. Right now. You me and everyone else here owes China, Russia, England, money. Do you like that debt if you're American?
>>
>>738834147
Woudn't that lead to reduced company profits and either reduced employment or working hours?
>>
>>738830198
>>738822073
Taxes in America were higher for the war in Iraq then the height of WWII. Taxes are higher now than ever.
>>
>>738834259
If it's properly regulated with a bend towards protecting consumers and not business, yeah, it's the best we got.
>>
>>738823900
People like you are the reason the US is shit rn to begin with LOL
>>
>>738834470
That's actually way low. The $20 trillion number published by the CBO doesn't include future commitments, because Congress exempted themselves from the basic accounting requirements that all companies have to abide by.
>>
File: 1492458776753.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492458776753.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>738824515
Obvious b8 is obvious.
>>
>>738834633
Sounds like a pushback against the excesses of the welfare state, which is so fucked complete disgust and rejection is just a natural response.
>>
>>738834548
yeah, it sucks.
>>
>>738834650
And yet you replied to it.
>>
>>738831228
The U.N. has "peace keeping Missions" in places like the Congo. Japan sent troops to Sudan to keep the peace in interest not too long ago. The fuck you're talking about
>>
Libtards
Nogs with an IQ under 95
Big nose bankers

In the order listed.
>>
>>738834633
LOL, you're a dumbass, congrats.
>>
>>738834481
And that's where trade skills come in. We manufacture most of what we need and work towards being a net exporter. Coupled with technology industries as a main export in the sense that our people here become the ones sought by other countries we export talent as well as goods, and if we make sure the lower class is paid a decent wage, that keeps........ look man it's a whole outlook thing, I'm to fucking high right now to keep this up. What we need here is a new outlook and way of handling ourselves as a nation.
>>
>>738834746
did you know that whenever a UN base sprouts up, prostitution sprouts up?

yep.
>>
>>738834548
Well you did spend longer in Iraq than you did in Germany.
>>
>>738834643
Probably, but I just went and checked the real time debt clock
>>
>>738835166
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2015/05/13/17-nobel-laureates-and-1200-economists-agree-with-ben-carson-re-u-s-fiscal-gap/
>>
>>738834470
No i don't I also don't like raising debt ceilings, Because it turns into you owe me bullshit, I'm not blaming parties here but fuckin a man when it comes down to it America is doing it's best to protect itself no matter what party you claim, the people we elect get a talking to of shit that just ain't gonna happen or is gonna happen regardless of your opinion.
>>
>>738834470
I ain't American. But its just funny seeing as all those countries you mentioned all have debt too.
>>
>>738835417
The whole debt ceiling thing is a scam. They have a huge budget, they're supposed to stay within the budget but they blow it out. And they did nothing, even though they knew they were going to blow it out, months. So why is it an emergency when they run out of money?
>>
>>738835487
This country needs a balanced budget. The federal government should only have narrow powers and responsibilities. Therefore it shouldn't be running deficits. Leave the infrastructure to the states. Except for the interstate system. But everything else, leave to the states. If their ideas fuck them up, then it doesn't affect the rest of us. Don't make us owe other countries for shit.
>>
>>738834873
What you just said about libtards and big nose bankers and their IQ makes me wanna slap some sense into you, realize their not stupid their dangerous to everything freedom stands for, it's kind of hateful for me to say that but when there's a poison toad you should'nt touch and i'm a local I'll be the one to tell you not to do that.
>>
>>738835966
I think that sentence ran away with you.
>>
>>738835704
That's a good question anon.
>>
>>738836219
I had a lot of shit running through my head anon, sorry.
>>
>>738834481
Sorry man, we have to begin to think in the long term in regards to fiscal policy in this country. And you can't do that by racking up huge amounts of debt. You have to be fiscally conservative and that will lead to more wealth creation and less inflation which ultimately determines living standards. The end result is, if done right a higher standard of living.
>>
>>738836330
Damn, we're being remarkably polite tonight
>>
I think jackson had it right get rid of the federal reserve and go on to make our own currency based on our own resources like the green back dollar.
>>
>>738836407
Seriously, we should go back to the gold standard.

It's not because gold is magical or anything. It's because prices are stable, And it would prevent the government from trying to meddle things like interest rates. Which despite all the lies of Keynesians, never works.
>>
>>738836481
It's scary
>>
I agree with the hood standard
>>
>>738818759
dummy the western world refers to western European culture. Not race or geographic location.
>>
Error gold
>>
>>738836551
I agree, each state has its own bank, and sets its own rate based on their own economy, which leads to this anon

>>738836577
I think that the gold standard should be used by the world's governments to set value to the goods their countries produce. Which would then make trade easier and ultimately more profitable in the long run.
>>
>>738818409
>South Africa
>not Norway or Switzerland
kek
>>
>>738836901
The U.S. dollar is the de facto and often literal reserve currency of the world, so you just have to peg the U.S. dollar to gold.
>>
>>738836901
I think it's because when paper money don't mean shit anymore the gold standard will remain that is if have the resource.
>>
>>738837042
Didn't notice that. Also that little blotch of red in South America -- French Guiana is Western
>>
>>738837120
Nah, the gold standard isn't really about the apocalypse. It's about price stability. No other substance in storeable quantities has been as consistent, over the centuries.
>>
Leftism, these fuckkers are selling the world down the shitchute and the media is enabling them.
Evey civilised country has fallen to a barbarian nation, every. Just cos Britian, America, France etc haven't fallen ( yet) doesn't mean it ain't gunna happen.
>>
>>738837344
for sure man.
>>
>>738837615
not in our life time bro.
>>
>>738825142
Agreed. My teacher shoves liberal socialist propaganda down my throat every single day.
>>
>>738837615
Rightism is in charge, not leftism.
>>
Dude did somebody just hack the shit outta 4chan?
>>
>>738837722
You hope
>>
>>738837784
What planet are you living on? Not this fer sure.
>>
>>738838152
Rightism = hierarchy
Leftism = egalitarianism

Both Reps and Dems are rightists as they have been proven to be by their policies through history, whatever their claims might have been.
>>
>>738838152
It's kind of half right. In the U.S., the right has snagged most governorships, statehouses, Congress, and the presidency. But for the most part, they're do-nothings without a clear agenda. While the left has almost total dominance of the media and academia, and is pushing for radical changes for the worse.
>>
>>738838319
> Leftism = racism and sexism
Corrected it for you. While classic libs did believe in egalitarianism, modern progressives have completely betrayed every one of their ideals.

And you're fairly ignorant of history if you assume that correlates to Reps and Dems.
>>
>>738837722
See this is what the left do :- scream 'save the world for future generations' when arguing disproven climate change BUT when attacked on policy ' not in our lifetime' whinge to excuse completely fuckup ideology. Cunt always what it both ways. Fuggen hypocrites.
>>
>>738838470
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics

I'm a leftist who doesn't betray his ideals, and i don't feel the need to find a different word to define my beliefs just because you feel like twisting historical definitions.
>And you're fairly ignorant of history if you assume that correlates to Reps and Dems.
You know the concepts of right and left-wing politics were defined before the US history even started, right?
>>
>>738838658
I'm not twisting any definitions. Classic liberals supported equality. Progressives do not. They support group politics, victimhood, special treatment based on race and sex, and all kinds of other shit that's as far away from equality as you can get. That's why Martin Luther Jr.'s "Dream" speech, presenting one of the most beautiful ideals of the 20th century, is rarely quoted these days, because the idea of a race-blind society is now treated as anathema.

Can't rebut your claims about history, because you didn't actually make any claims. You just asked an irrelevant question.
>>
>>738834548
I'm not an economist, so I don't know about the middling income levels' tax rates, but America has a freakishly low tax rate on the highest income brackets, both in the modern industrialized world, and compared to American history. The nominal tax rate has been unnaturally low since Reagan, and the actually-paid amount is, of course, much lower. Especially at the highest level, because they have so many more resources at their disposal to reduce their tax-load.

Now if you wanna say that that top-percentage doesn't matter to you, because taxes are unnecessarily high for most normal people... I, too, am against regressive taxes, and I think we should all be mad at the people who don't carry their fucking weight, because that burden gets shifted onto the 'average person'.
Like a fat fuck with a good job, at a group dinner, who bogarts the appetizer and doesn't chip in when the check comes. Fuckers.
>>
>>738838358
"The right has snagged most yadda yadda yadda.
Fuck me, what America are you living in?
Not mine for sure. One repub POTUS does not a righteous country make!
Anoher lefty tatic.
Try to change the facts to support self righteous stand, wake the fuck up.
>>
>>738838899
Not only is your post almost completely incoherent and contentless, but you completely missed that I called one side "do-nothings" and said the other side were making things worse, and somehow twisted that fairly harsh critic\ism of both sides into rabid support for one side.
>>
>>738838874
motherfucker, I want to end Social Security immediately, because that would save me $200 a month.

I am not a rich person. Lowering taxes would help me greatly.
>>
And the Dumocrapts cum crawling out of the wood work.
*ring ring* ' Hey, someone is on to us, let's jump onto xxxxx forum to kill off free speech/dissention like we aiways do
>>
>>738838899
Excuse? How are you gonna just ignore what he said? In terms of power-positions, like governors, Congress and state-legislation, the Supreme Court, and the White House, the Republicans are firmly in power at every level. And the Democratic Party is, compared to most leftist politics in the rest of the Western world, conservative as fuck. America is a very conservative country, politically.

Are you trying to say that the people are a majority leftist? I don't know that that's true, I think that's probably very untrue.

You seem to have an intense victim-complex.
>>
Nasa isn't getting enough funding
>>
>>738818409
Those with all the power and resources are sociopaths throwing us into war and damaging the world all to benefit themselves while making the rest of us scream and shout at each other as if WE are the enemies, and not the sociopaths inspiring such evil.
>>
>>738839227
fuck funding.
>>
>>738818409

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYBfdtMAD2Q

the WESTERN world? if you think about where the POWER is, it's all the US but the rest are beeyotches and then we're blamed for not having free healthcare and college when the ones that DO have tiny populations and $9/gallon gas which pays for it.

the US is being fucked up the ass from within and these fucking hippies (they're called SJWs now) are shit.
>>
>>738839154

I understand the way you feel, but the problem is that the people with the most ability to pay are not paying their fair share, and that puts more pressure on the rest of us.
>>
>>738818409
islam and the leftists apologist.
>>
>>738838658
The ideals of real freedom for the Individual is against what Prog/Libs stand for. Because by its very definition, freedom the individual comes before your feelings and acceptance. You shouldn't try to force people to like you and accept you. Go live with like minded people and leave the ones who don't believe in what you do alone to live how they want to live.
>>
>>738839280
Marxism doesn't work, son. Never has, never will.
>>
>>738839356
Nope. If we end Social Security, and some rich dude saves $10 million, while I save $200, I still save $200. I don't care that he has more money, if it also means I have more money.

You've been indoctrinated by leftist propaganda.
>>
>>738838610
Hey bro, I'm an independent that sways right, I'm just saying that the left can fuck as much shit up as they want to but the idea of America and what it stands for, is gonna take a couple generations.
>>
>>738839220
I think it's important to unpack that "rest of the Western world", often abbreviated (very parochially) as "the rest of the world". Because that's really a false comparison. If we look at the Western world, there's the U.S. and the European Union, plus a few miscellaneous much smaller states. And the U.S. and the EU are pretty well balanced, in terms of people and money. So what you're really saying is half the western as leftist as America, and the other half is as righist as Europe. Paining it as an outlier and the rest of the world puts a completely false spin on things, as does claiming one is the center and the other is not. (Which I mocked with the inversion of wings, above.)
>>
>>738818409
Income inequality, and the disproportionate amount of power that the hyper-rich exert over the political system.
Infighting among poor, working, and middle class people to the benefit of the rich.

Personally I think that America suffers from a lack of any organization that speaks to working-class interests. Whether Democrats or Republicans, rich people look out for one another first, and while I generally agree more with the Democrats than the Republicans, they more give lip-service and scraps from the table to workers than anything.
>>
>>738839514
Not how Soc Sec works, there are caps.
>>
>>738839602
Ahem,..FDR,...cough..
>>
>>738839661
What about FDR?
>>
>>738839591
May I suggest you educate yourself on the life histories of John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, and Samuel Walton?

You must understand how wealth is actually created.
>>
>>738839381
I understand you refer to freedom from a capitalist/liberalist point of view.
Let me tell you that freedom is a limited resource, your freedom begins right where someone else's ends. The excuse to maintain our inherited hierarchy in a veil of fair competition for freedom should end, if we are to be equally free at some point.
>>
>>738839602
What I'm saying is that I neither want to pay taxes for Social Security, nor receive benefits from Social Security.

I'd rather keep my money and save for retirement.
>>
>>738839356
What's your 'fair share' of someone else's money? It's funny the same people who make this argument and try to reach into other's pockets are also the same people who bitch and cry whenever government intervenes and tells them what they can/can't do to their bodies or that they have to actually pay for their own abortions.

smh
>>
>>738839693
Ssi no longer private,..cough up FDR cum, ..it's good for our nation
>>
largest problems? google, facebook, apple, etc. global elite corps partnered with the left to help suck the lives out of the human race to transcend it into human 2.0 cyborg robots working for them. google brain will use humans as nodes to ping info. we are fucked guys. super male vitality
>>
>>738839051
Wowa slow up 738839051, if that IS your real name, I didn't not reply to 738838358, 'do nothings' post, in fact I don't disagree with some of the content, but then read what you want to read.
>>
>>738839703
No, full stop.

Freedom is not a limited resource. It does not end when other people are around. It only ends when you impinge on someone else's freedoms. And that does not include someone saying something you don't like, or hurting your feelings.
>>
>>738839551
Interesting observation. You're not really wrong, to be honest. Although I think you're perhaps downplaying the importance of individual states involved in the EU.

I don't really have a full response to that, but it's an interesting perspective I hadn't quite considered. I still wish the US was less conservative, but you made a fair point on that perspective, and that's got some value to it.
>>
>>738839820
> pats anons' back, to help him cough up all that semen he's been swallowing
What does SSI being private or not have anything to do with what I said?
>>
>>738839818
Exactly.
>>
>>738839866
This
>>
>>738839818
It's about my freedom! My freedom to take other people's money!
> this is how liberals actually think
>>
>>738839696

I'm fairly well-acquainted, but what is the point you're trying to make?
>>
>>738839760
I understood that. Just pointing out that no one's paying $20 million to SS, because contributions are capped
>>
File: 982425.jpg (73KB, 546x399px) Image search: [Google]
982425.jpg
73KB, 546x399px
>>
>>738839866
You are wrong.

I'm not talking about feelings, but money.
Freedom = money, which is a limited resource.
Wealth is based on theft, because the rich cannot exist without coexisting with the poor.
>>
many of these problems are PEOPLE PROBLEMS. in other words, OVERPOPULATION is the problem.
>>
>>738839975
They created that wealth, and they deserve to keep it. Income inequality is not a problem in and of itself.
>>
>>738839703
Excuse me? How is it a limited resource? Freedom of the individuals rights are not extended by your fellow man. You do not get to tell people what rights they do or do not have. Therefore, to establish a more harmonious society, your feelings have to be put into check also. That's why, as I said earlier in the thread, you live with like minded people, and leave others alone to live how they want, under rules they define for themselves. It's much broader than this, but you seem to think that equality means equity in life. You do not get to determine what rules and laws and morals other people live under. Gay rights is stupid. No, people shouldn't get to say you can't live somewhere, but if they want to outlaw marriage for gays, they should be able to, in their state, whereas, if a state's people decide gay civil unions are cool so be it.

But I seriously want to know how freedom is a finite thing.
>>
>>738840050
le based black man xd
>>
>>738840002
Sure, but I don't want to pay any money to SS at all. I don't want the rich to pay their "fair share", what matters to me is that I pay no share at all.
>>
>>738818409
Islam
>>
>>
>>738839929
Because your understanding of ssi is the value of my poop going down the toilet.
>>
>>738840199
Right, when leftists aren't busy blowing out the budget they mostly spend their time defending terrorists
>>
>>738840199
spotted the cuckservative

what have magic mussies ever done to you?
>>
>>738818409
Not enough Hentai
>>
eastern world
>>
File: att00008.jpg (38KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
att00008.jpg
38KB, 500x376px
>>
>>738840229
That doesn't factor in the real retard and the person you have to pay to watch him.
>>
>>738840316
spotted the troll
>>
>>738840175
>>738840002

If I may jump in real quick with you two, it would help if the gov would stop raiding that fund, if they did that, then it would be solvent with a HUGE pool of money. And I agree one should be able to opt out.
>>
>>738840073
That's utterly false. You're trying to justify theft, by claiming it's FREEDOM. That's an attempt to appropriate a word with positive connotations, and use it justify stealing.

Also, you completely misunderstand wealth. You're assuming that there's only so much of it, and that everyone is equally entitled to it, so therefore anyone with more than you is taking more than their fair share.

That's false on two fronts. First of all, wealth isn't a zero sum game. The tremendous growth in world-wide wealth due to Western civilization is proof that wealth can be created. And who owns what they create? Someone who comes up with a new way of doing things that makes lives better should be rewarded.

Second, you're not naturally entitled to any wealth just by existing. While we have safety nets, the basic idea is that people should add value.

There are a fuckload of problems with economies, including wealth distribution, but you're not only missing the problems you're also arguing we should destroy the stuff that actually works.
>>
>>738840104

For the most part, they didn't really "create" anything. How much steel did Steel King Carnegie ever produce with his own two hands? They owned systems by which workers created wealth for them.

Income inequality worsening over time, as the people at the top close off avenues to social-mobility, is definitely a problem. Especially in America, where it is significantly more pronounced, and yet we have a national character that proclaims the opposite.

I hate the way Americanism glorifies meritocracy, egalitarianism, freedom, social mobility, "The American Dream", and yet is actively turning away from those ideals at every turn. And those are usually the ones who call themselves "patriots"!
>>
>>738839544
'A couple of generations'
With the debt we have, one market crash or global conflict or one major natural disaster eg super volcano, likely? Who knows? But the eastern world will pounce. They hate us and strike they will, is it/ will it happen?
.???
For your info I am a swinging voter, I vote for whom ever is best at the time but ATM one party is trying and the other is trying
To sell the MAJORITY down the shitchute
>>
>>738818409
Everywhere not highlighted in red
>>
>>738840316
Flew a plan into my twin towers
-MERICA
>>
>>738840395
There was never a fund. Every dollar that every went into Social Security was immediately spent, and then they borrowed more, and cooked the books so it looks like we only owe $20 trillion not $200+ trillion.
>>
>>738840410
Steel King Carnegie started out as a literal child laborer in a sweatshop. In a highly dangerous industry. He knew all about creating material wealth with his own two hands.
>>
>>738840316
Raped my sister.
Attacked me with a group.
Hating on tolerance.
>>
>>738840517

I'm aware. But he didn't build Carnegie Hall with his paychecks from the sweatshop, now did he?
>>
File: check em.jpg (54KB, 720x749px) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
54KB, 720x749px
>>738818409
Well, basically every time progress to a brighter future looks like a possibility, racist whites under the guise of "conservativism" fuck everything up, trash the environment, trash the economy, and piss off the whole planet so that their kids arm up and want to kill every white westerner
so, idk, you figure it out
>>
>>738840410
>I hate the way Americanism glorifies meritocracy, egalitarianism, freedom, social mobility, "The American Dream", and yet is actively turning away from those ideals at every turn. And those are usually the ones who call themselves "patriots"!
That's because you don't understand the ideals, and are busy revising what the words mean.
>>
>>738840429
And may the best faggot win, until his crown ain't worth the metal it's made out of.
>>
File: kipling.jpg (14KB, 375x215px) Image search: [Google]
kipling.jpg
14KB, 375x215px
>>738840385
But it does factor in every basket-weaving college dropout who thinks someone with a ton of money owes them something and that is, by far, more common that "the real retard."
>>
>>738840592
I attended a recital at Carnegie Hall. It's pretty amazing. I don't believe for a second the federal government could make better use of that money than Andrew Carnegie himself did.
>>
>>738840592
You clearly don't understand where wealth comes from. It can be created with your hands, but that's small potatoes. The big boosts to the world's overall wealth are ideas, like the lightbulb. Which is why the system rewards those who invent, and those who develop and bring to market revolutionary ideas.

It's not a perfect system. But you're literally advocating destroying it with a sledgehammer, and replacing it with rubble.
>>
>>738840280
> not just a troll, but a genuine idiot
>>
>>738840127
Because you either inherit nothing from your parents, or a millionare fortune (just an extreme example). Or you either don't find good jobs or you get to work on your wealthy family business.
These matters already put limits to your freedom, everyone has their place determined by the hierarchy we inherited. The american dream/capitalism is an ideology to make people think they can achieve what they think they deserve while keeping them working as tools for the higher class.
There's no freedom, most of it was already shared long ago by the ancestors of the high class.
>>738840407
>Someone who comes up with a new way of doing things that makes lives better should be rewarded.
This is tyranny. If someone keeps making ''favors'' with the purpose of buying the will of people, favors no one asked in the first place, you are giving up the freedom you hold so high.
Also, i'm not justifying theft but condemning it. We are being stolen of our existence every day we are told to work at shit conditions. I don't want to work for and give power to a random member of the nobility, but for humankind as a whole.
>The tremendous growth in world-wide wealth due to Western civilization is proof that wealth can be created.
Growth of a very few people, most of the people in the world are poor and i guess they'll disagree with you.
>>
>>738840740
fucking exactly.
>>
>>
>>738840795
>Growth of a very few people, most of the people in the world are poor and i guess they'll disagree with you.
You're arguing that the average person in the world has less wealth they did in the middle ages?

Wow. There's no arguing with you, because not only are busy redefining words like "freedom" into their opposites, you have zero understanding of economics.
>>
>>738840713
I'm reading How to Win Friends and Influence People (by DALE Carnegie, no relation) and there's a lot of anecdotes about A. Carnegie in there, if you find that interesting. Some pretty good ones.

That said, if more capitalists were like Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, these problems wouldn't be quite as bad (not to glorify them, either) but instead we've just elected the world's least-charitable billionaire to the presidency, so I don't think Carnegie is the model we're looking at.
>>
>>738840795
I can tell by your post that you've never had a real job.
>>
>>738840597
There is a simple.picture of three black men. Putting aside the racial disparity your "graph", it shows one as a cop, another as a lawyer, and another as the accused. It is a simple method, you are made by your choices. Now answer this, if that man who is accused was taught how to weld or work on machines, or building something, instead of being told he's a victim of racism, do you think he would be standing, accused of a crime?
>>
>>738840930
I've had pretty shitty ones.
>>
Stupidity
>>
File: shapsocial.jpg (30KB, 540x399px) Image search: [Google]
shapsocial.jpg
30KB, 540x399px
>>
>>738840740
>But you're literally advocating destroying it with a sledgehammer, and replacing it with rubble.

I advocated for a national party that actually speaks to the interests of poor, middle- and working-class people as opposed to different colors of rich power-elite.
>>
>>738840919
what?

Income inequality is not a problem. Period.

Trump is the symptom of a diseased political system. I'm almost glad he's been elected because Democrats are finally starting to understand the importance of states' rights and limits on federal power.
>>
>>738840699
I'm glad you're out there anon.
>>
>>738840685
True, that, death and taxes are the only realities
>>
>>738840791
Somebody's gotta do it.
>>
>>738840996
you could probably get better ones if you tried!

society doesn't owe you a decent living, you've got to give them decent work in return.
>>
>>738840996
Which doesn't entitle you to anything. But you know what, if you have a good idea, we should reduce the barriers to make sure you have a chance to do something about it. And if to do that, you'll need help, which means you'll have to hire people. And presto, wealth is created, and so are jobs.
>>
>>738841101
True indeed
>>
File: Greedy_Kike_Sepia.jpg (93KB, 450x525px) Image search: [Google]
Greedy_Kike_Sepia.jpg
93KB, 450x525px
>>738818409
>>
>>738841056
No you didn't. You patronized those poor people, and patted yourself on the back for knowing what they wanted better than they did, and then acted surprised when all their votes spelled out "FUCK YOU".
>>
>>738818409

Modern-Leftism and their desire to see the West destroyed by the annihilation of our culture mores and norms, accelerated by globalization and the elimination of borders.

It's how a lot of cultures have fallen in the past- a culture becomes successful, inspires envy and creates swarms of barbarians who rush the gates, overwhelm the culture and destroy it via greed. Our social welfare system only hastens this process.

If we want to fix this, we need to shut the gates, and start killing the barbarians who try to rush them. It might also help if we started killing some of the Leftists who are most effective in destroying our cultural institutions.
>>
>>738841287
I'm very dubious of broad metaphors like that
>>
>>738840795
How does that factor into what rules and morals I'm allowed to live under? As for our economy, we need to move away from carrying debt both as a country and as individuals. If we did that things would balance out more evenly for everyone. And as a collective nation we need to establish certain regulations that lean more towards protecting people over businesses, but not by much. A true wage where you can live without the worry of financial ruin, IF and only if you are personally responsible for yourself financially. Move away from a consumerist economy to a manufacturing/ technologist, net exporter of goods. Stop running trade deficits, make out productivity earn us money on the world stage.
>>
>>738841286

when you say "you", to whom are you referring?
because it doesn't sound like you're talking to the guy sitting at his computer anymore
>>
>>738822901
>I hate everyone who isn't white
why tho
>>
>>738841392
The "you" is the anon who said he advocated for a party, as the reply indicated.
>>
File: 0385_BFSpec-385_cov.jpg (62KB, 1184x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0385_BFSpec-385_cov.jpg
62KB, 1184x1080px
>>738841392
Intelligent conversations, let's fix that lol jk go on anons
>>
>>738841062
>Trump is the symptom of a diseased political system
I agree there, everyone I know that voted for Trump did so because he funded himself mainly. Not for walls, or racism or any of the bullshit the media feeds us.

There was a small hope a self funded, non-politician could shake up this horribly corrupt system. They had an easy answer for that though, everyone just shit on him and neither side will cooperate with anything and just nonsense scandal after scandal until he loses it or falls in line, which he largely has.

Sick sad world.
>>
heart attacks
stroke
cancer

Many intelligent people die with all their accumulated knowledge and let us alone with the sheep masses. We need to stop the intelligent from dieing since the knowledge of idiots like Trump stagnates but the one of Elon musk exponentially grows (network effect)
>>
File: IMG_1033.jpg (31KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1033.jpg
31KB, 377x264px
>>738818917
Thats what countries do dipshit, they make power plays. The world is not sunshine and roses
>>
>>738841420

Not the person who you're responding to. I don't hate everyone who isn't white, here's what I hate...

I hate groups of people who can't get over the past. At some point, you have to let that shit go. Oh, your forebears were enslaved? Get over it. Meanwhile, so many people use it as an excuse not to succeed. We have Vietnamese refugees who came to this country 40 years ago, poor with literally NOTHING. Forty years later, they're doing GREAT. Business owners, educated children, and success everywhere, and a prominent culture that bitches about slavery 160 years ago are no better off and haven't learned anything.

I also hate whites who buy into Gramscian leftist principles that lead them to tear down the cultural hegemony of our successful Western culture. They demonize our value system, and demonize our forebears who built the liberal system that gives them the license to complain.
>>
>>738841635
Fucking piece of shit, you need to kill yourself now.
>>
>>738841604
Even if Trump had any principles to speak of, getting him elected would not be a feasible long-term solution to our problems.

People care way too much about who gets elected President and not nearly enough about how we're running our own states, and what the relationship of our states to the central government should be.
>>
>>738841716
Just throwing this out there, don't burn me at the steak, for it not being relevant to the conversation, do you think the LA riots of 91' where class motivated in a subtext to the rasicm claim. Not saying those officers weren't being racist, but why would the black American side with the Latino American over the Asain American.
>>
>>738841894
>People care way too much about who gets elected President and not nearly enough about how we're running our own states, and what the relationship of our states to the central government should be.

No, people care, maybe just not YOUR people.
>>
>>738841894
Right on man, in case you haven't read the whole thread, this was talked about earlier
>>
>>738841928
True. I live in California and we have a really shitty state government, as well as SJWs making headlines daily.

So I am perhaps projecting.
>>
>>738841716
>I hate groups of people who can't get over the past.
The whole idea is rooted in the past. One of the great virtues of Western civilization was getting rid of the idea of the sins of the father, the idea that if you can't get your money from someone, you go after their kids, and their kids' kids, and so on. The basic idea is don't blame people for shit they didn't do.

Victim and group politics is trying to bring that back, except even worse. You're not just responsible for what your parents did, you're responsible for stuff other people's parents did, if you happen to resemble them in some way. And it celebrates the victimizers, which is appalling.
>>
>>738841920
>why would the black American side with the Latino American over the Asain American

I won't burn you at the STAKE.

First, the riots were motivated by a perception of racial injustice and the verdicts on the Rodney King cops was just the spark that lit the fire... These types of riots are SPARKED by minor injustices, or perceptions of injustices, but are really justifying envious looting and desire to tear down the success of other people. The rich Asian shop owners were targeted, because they had some of the only stuff worth stealing in the squalor of the shitty poor neighborhoods in LA.
>>
>>738842055

Agreed. Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>738841894
We have a looooong way to walk this mess back before we start talking about individual states governing themselves as they should.
>>
>>738842111
Noice trips
>>
>>738842066
Riots do tend to reflect deep-seated tensions, and lack of opportunity. Which is often self-inflicted, and perpetuated by politicians who gain and keep their power by blaming others instead of advocating that people take responsibility. But otherwise agree.
>>
>>738818409
Nobody has balls anymore. SJWs and Feminists are getting their way and ruining society with their degeneracy and will fling their shit at anyone who disagrees, so the politicians (looking at you cucktown...I mean Sweden) just bend to their will and let them step on their dicks. I don't know if you guys heard of manspreading, but apparently it's a bigger issue than women who get killed for being raped because muh uppreshun
These Privileged entitled bitches lock men into cucked lives and get bitchy when he leaves. And then if she hits him, she's empowered, but when he hits back he's a wife beater and the circle jerking cucks start flinging their shit and crying into their fedoras while their girlfriends (if they by some miracle have one) are getting that nut from Jamal and Tyrone.
That's what's wrong OP. God just typing this got me pissed.
>I'm out guys. I need to go jerk off and drink cheap liquor.
>>
>>738842125
agreed, but we should at least keep it in mind, no?
>>
>>738841951
I may have missed some of it...
>>
>>738842066
So you can only blame the Asian?
>>
>>738842125
Let's start circa civil war
>>
>>738842338
Faggot, I mean why would you rant like that, if you're not gonna stick around to hear where you may be wrong
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.