[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >get offered ketamine by a guy from work >never

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 26

File: I so fucked up.jpg (141KB, 856x889px) Image search: [Google]
I so fucked up.jpg
141KB, 856x889px
>be me
>get offered ketamine by a guy from work
>never tried it, always wanted to
>tell my girlfriend
>she wants to try it with me, I call and place an order
>guy comes over, but not the guy from work. give him $100
>he puts ketamin on coffee table
>we break out lines and snort them
>instantly feel serene, distant, surreal, wonderful, strange, weird etc
>girlfriend loves it, we both do two more lines
>suddenly feel overwhelmed, body feels buzzing, numbed and tingling
>vision gets all weird, like I'm in a glass tunnel
>finally dawns on me that there are two more dudes in my apartment
>I don't know any of them
>I can't move a muscle. I'm stuck to the couch
>watch them go through all of our shit
>they're robbing us.
>one of the guys sits next to my girlfriend
>he lifts up her shirt and starts feeling her breasts
>she doesn't move, I try to stop him but I can't move. I can't even speak
>watch him take her shirt off. She isn't wearing a bra so he starts sucking on her nipples
>other dude grabs her by the ankles and pulls her off the couch, onto the floor
>they take off her cloths, her arms flop like a corpse
>realize that she can't move either
>they take turns fucking her on the floor right in front of me
>I can't do shit but watch. they fingercuff her and eventually dp her
>she doesn't make as sound, she's completely limp
>one guy cums in her pussy, the other two come on her face and in her mouth
>eventually they leave, but they take everything of value with them, including the ketamine
>they argued about taking her with them, but decided against it.
>girlfriend is in the shower right now. she doesn't want to call the cops
>she isn't crying. she's just starring at the wall

What do?
I totally fucked up. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>738788124
Assuming this isn't bait... call the cops.
Buying a little bit of ketamine will probably get overlooked since a much worse crime was committed.
I have trouble believing this story but I have done loads of ket in my time and know that you can't talk or move in a K-hole...

Call the police.
Like, immediately.
>>
>>738788124
We'll now she can't get a DNA rape kit, but they definitely left DNA evidence (fingerprints, hair)
I really doubt they'll get away, anyway there's CCTV cameras in a lot of places so finding plates and their getaway won't be hard
>>
Nice, take a shower to remove the evidence from the rape and dont call the cops. Oh jump off a bridge too.
>>
She liked getting fucked by them and is afraid to tell you.
>>
>>738788124
Be a man OP.....going on 4chan should be the last of your worries
Now your "friend" will definitely have to fess up about who the rapists are.
>>
>>738788594
If op is telling the truth, then her clothes also have DNA evidence from them, along with other things around the home
>>
Newfags are all losing their minds for this bait
>>
>>738788124
Bait but if true your a fucking idiot and deserved it.
Who the fuck just starts railing K not knowing what it does.
>>
>>738788417
>>738788458
>call the cops on a ring a drug dealers

Ignore these virgins. Even if they catch the guys who raped your girl, you'll still have to deal with their associates for snitching. These guys are going to get you shot.

Just tell your girl to be cool and get her a therapist.
>>
>>738788950
>These guys are going to get you shot
Only in merica, the land of the free.
>>
>>738788124
Post proof. Take a pic of your apartment
>>
>>738788417
I'm gonna say $100 of ket isn't a little amount hahahah
>>
>>738788910
Yeah, if you have any experience with drugs whatsoever, be it weed, MD, etc. you would know not to just do a load more just because your first hit felt good, especially as a first timer
>>
>>738788124
I dont believe your story, but if I did I would say no point in calling the cops, you guys realize its kinda your fault for putting yourselves in that kind of a situation. You can pity yourselfs for a bit but best to just pick up the pieces as best you can. Life will go on, it always does. I raped my female cousin when I was drunk by accident and yanno what? Things are fine now. Shit happens life goes on
>>
>>738788124
haha they didn't wanna fuck you you must be fucking ugly.
>>
>>738788651
This. Most women have rape fantasies. Your girl is struggling to deal with the pleasure she just experienced.

If you think getting fucked while on K wasn't extremely pleasurable to her, you're very naive. What she just experienced was VERY pleasurable to her.

That's why she's staring at the wall. That's why she isn't crying.
She's shocked by how good it felt.
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (64KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
64KB, 750x535px
>>738788124
Call the police you dumbass

t. the police
>>
>>738789585
Fuck dude, that's just common sense. I've always had a very careful attitude towards drugs, and I haven't gotten hurt yet.
>>
>>738789585
You forget: they did it right after buying, usually you try to get in the right mood before. And the dealer magically knew, they would take it right away. Very convenient, don't you think?
>>
>>738788950
This. Seriously.

The three guys who fucked your girls most certainly have friends who won't be in jail when they get arrested. You'll have to deal with those friends if you snitch.
>>
>>738789597
>raped my cousin
>shit happens

why did i grow up with such a shit unrapeable family?
>>
>>738789793
You don't know what happened. It could have been 30-40 minutes after the dude got there they they did the second lines. Also, Op didn't even notice the two guys walk in. The dealer probably sent a text to his friends waiting in the car when he realized that Op was an idiot an Op didn't notice.
>>
>>738788124
obviously this didn't happen, you oughta be mentally disabled to have this occur, but lets say it did, and you came to /b/ for advise lmao. Now that's a croptech kek.
>>
>>738789876
alcohol does funny things to people. and in the end thats why I was forgiven by her and her mom. now its a family secret that hopefully stays secret
>>
File: Its time.jpg (766KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
Its time.jpg
766KB, 1200x650px
>>738788124
>Pic related
>>
>>738788651
>>738789664
ignore this OP
>>
>>738788124
she had cum aka evidence on her and shes in the shower now you
dumb cunts
>>
>>738789110
Yeah because criminals in other countries don't have guns
>>
>>738789831
Which isn't a problem. Execute every last motherfucker who looks at you funny
>>
If this was real the guy wouldn't even have the balls to let the stranger in.
>>
>>738788124
This is one heck of a sexy story OP. I'm fapping at the thought of it all, thanks
>>
File: 1497217426687.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497217426687.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>738788124
>he lifts up her shirt and starts feeling her breasts
stopped believing
>>
>>738788124
>get offered ketamine by a guy from work

there's only one way to get back at this guy without getting yourself in deper shit with his assosiates.

make sure he has a really fucking bad accident at work.
either in the workplace or on the commute.
>>
>>738788124
Lead up negro start with the guy at work or forever be known is the man that let his girl be fondled
>>
let this thread die already plx, no one cares about your opinion on a fictional b8 story, tired of seeing it pop up already
>>
>>738789110
UK here, if i really wanted to get my hands on a firearm it'd take around 2 hours and £500.
i'd be getting from the same guys who supply the local drug trade.

don't kid yourself theres no rooty tooty point n shooty's in lolnogunsUK
>>
>>738788124
Hell of a weird fantasy OP, but this is why you wait for them to leave before taking it.
>>
>>738788124
If this shit is real, you both deserved the experience for being dumbasses.
>>
>>738788124
Hawt!

Did you take any pics of her all jizzed up on?
>>
>>738789664

yep. I love fucking on k. it feels really good.
>>
rape her
>>
>>738791413
This is true. You can even rent by the hour but if you shoot it you buy it, And most of these guns are linked to a string offences and now so are you
>>
beat the fuck outta the guy from work for starters
>>
This is now your theme song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJniCCuqR4
>>
>>738788124
Post pics of your girl in the shower duh
>>
File: lol.png (238KB, 339x301px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
238KB, 339x301px
>>738789664
Yes OP, ignore this. Also stop doing drugs. Smoke weed and do psychedelics. So sorry this happened to you, karma will get those guys. Don't let any more turbulence occur in your life because of this. Take a deep breath and make choices for the betterment of your life.
>>
>>738791413
You know, there is a main difference between the US and europe. In eurotrash if you take a weapon to a burglary, you get a sentence longer than raping 10 women, most of the time compared to killing someone. See aggravated burglary. So you will never see any burglars with weapons.
>>
They can get caught or die but she will always be raped
>>
>>738788862
I'm new here, what's so racy about this post?
>>
>>738788417
>>738789369
They took it with them.
He can say he wanted something for twenty i bet they won't snitch on themselve
>>
>>738793771
Karma isn't real. Those guys will go on continuing to rape and steal. OP has the moral obligation to act against his transgressors. If he chooses to lazily pretend nothing happened, which is impossible in the first place, he will be complicit in all future crimes committed by those individuals.
OP can act to stop them, and he is morally obligated to do so.
>>
God, I can't imagine how great it must have been to be those guys. To take full advantage when she was totally limp I would cum buckets.
>>
>>738790263
You are responsible for the rape you committed. Alcohol does not take away your responsibility.
>>
Talk to the guy at work and find out who they are. Actually murder them.
>>
>>738794033
You're a dumb ass. Karma is simply the flow of life. It is not spiritual it is mathematics. Those guys will find trouble bigger than themselves.
>>
>>738793954
It's the same exact way in most US states. If you were trying to make a point, it's not there.
>>
>>738794975
Nope, looked it up beforehand.
US: aggravated burglary if you openly threaten someone with a weapon and force him to do something against his will
Europe: get into a house while having any item in your hand that can be used as a weapon. Many idiot burglars have their crowbars in their hand and then go into prison for a long time.
>>
>>738794164
ok, whatever you say anon. but alcohol was enough an excuse for her and her mom to forgive me. you are not the judge. you are not god. and in my life all is good cuz i was blackout drunk and i have been forgiven and im on good terms with them both.
>>
>>738789597
By accident?
>>
File: 979867865.png (69KB, 180x212px) Image search: [Google]
979867865.png
69KB, 180x212px
>>738788124
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>738788124
Here's what you do.

Rent a second apartment, pay in cash, don't give any real information. Cover all tracks, wear clothes you don't normally wear, a pair of glasses, etc, non-obvious disguse.
Buy a gun on the black market. Or a good knife.
Phone up the same number, ask for some for you and your girlfriend - use a new burner phone, change your voice in some way.

When they come, let the first guy in, don't let him see your face - once he's through the door, close it, lock it, and stick the knife in his neck or back/stomach.

If the other two try to come in, drag the body against the front door. Sit and wait to do the next ones.

Or, go to the police immediately, report everything, and confess to being a cuckold fantasy attention seeker on the internet.
Then start fapping in the interview room and ejaculate onto one of the policemen, try your best to aim for his eyes or mouth.
>>
>>738797708

This
>>
>>738796054
Dude, I'm a fucking cop. Not even bothering with statutes, any theft, with any amount of force (armed or unarmed) is common law robbery - a felony.

The use of a firearm, in the commission of any crime, is always charged as a high tier felony (state statutes). Threatening has nothing to do with it. It's also a federal felony.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about right now.
>>
>>738796918
oh fuck you too
>>
>>738789597
I kept my cousin in the cellar and raped her over a period of 20 years, impregnating her, her having a baby girl, watching her grow up then rape and impregnate her too.
By accident while I was tired.

Things are fine now, looking forward to my grandaughter.
>>
>>738797991
sounds nice anon, if only we could all be so lucky
>>
>>738797991
Fritzl pls
>>
>>738798148
Thanks. I'm glad I could share my story with you.
Maybe with luck and hard work you will have as happy a life as we do.
>>
>>738797235
>>
>>738794642
No, they probably won't. They've made it this far without finding trouble, there is no reason to think they'll find it in the future. Keep dreaming though, kid.
>>
>>738797878
Then you should also know, that most states don't know aggravated burglary. And that there is a difference between burglary and robbery.
And there is a difference between using and carrying a gun. In europe there is no difference between carrying and using any gun.

I rather guess you are nightwatch.
>>
>>738788124
>doing drugs with strangers
>not waiting so they leave
>showering the evidence and not just accepting a small penalty for first time

Damn son, sucks for you.
>>
>>738791413
Ammunition however is harder unless you know a bent quartermaster.

After you use what came with it, which is usually two magazines tops you're shit outta luck again.
>>
>>738798411
>any gun.
any weaponizable item.
>>
>>738798411
In the U.S. if you spray paint a toy gun black and use it in a robbery, that counts as a felony for armed robbery
>>
>>738798411
Actually I work at a desk in the police station filing papers.
But at the weekends I am a masked vigilante.
You might think I'm joking but I'm deadly serious.
Here's a clue, you can find 23 of my videos on the youtube.
>>
>>738796308
Black out drunk with a boner and no performance issues. Ok.
>>
I hope the cops were called. You need to go back to the coworker that offered you Ketamine and ask him to call his dealer for a "sale".
Before he shows up you call the cops to said location. He's done. Use a public phone and gtfo
>>
>>738798599
If you spray paint your face black they'll make you president.
>>
>>738798270
No it would never work for me. I only could enjoy my cousin while blackout drunk. Sober me is grossed out by the idea of sex with my cousin. I could never make it a long term commitment nor could I father a child with her without committing suicide. but to each his own. I do not judge you
>>
>>738790468
Travis those niggers
>>
File: 1474720521262.jpg (761KB, 3465x2877px) Image search: [Google]
1474720521262.jpg
761KB, 3465x2877px
>>738788124
She probably received the best orgasm ever and is so dazed by all the hormones she just released.
>>
>>738798770
I drink habitually and the pleasure has never waned.
Make your cousin a woman and knock her up, you won't know how wonderful fatherhood is until you try it.
That disgust you feel is nature's way of telling you to settle down.
>>
Rather then come on 4 chan and act like a bitch go find them if you know who or what they look like, be a man op and fuck their shit up.
>>
>>738798703
kek. They will if you spray paint it orange too
>>
>>738798964
We've discovered a pattern.
>>
If you decide to do nothing you are a waste of life and a shitty ass fucking pathetic boyfriend.

Buy a gun and fucking shoot them in the head
>>
>>738789664
You've obviously never done k before

It feels good emotionally, but you don't feel anything physically
>>
File: 1474720083503.jpg (71KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474720083503.jpg
71KB, 960x540px
>>738789664
This is truth. Whit it no trips?

>pic related; she was asking for it when I found her at the bus station asking for a ride to new york to become an aspiring model.
>>
File: IMG_1041.png (776KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.png
776KB, 750x1334px
>>738798411
Ok, let's educate you, fuckwit.

>Then you should also know, that most states don't know aggravated burglary.
Just because it doesn't say "aggravated" in the statute doesn't meant that there are not aggravating or mitigating factors used to determine sentencing. In my state, which doesn't have "aggravated" robbery/burglary, the literal crime elements state that a robbery/burglary is aggravated by the use, or implied use, of force.

>And that there is a difference between burglary and robbery.
No shit fucktard, robbery (in my state) is defined as an act committed upon a person or place or person of business. A burglary is defined as the breaking and entering of a residence or dwelling place with the intent to commit a felony therein.

>And there is a difference between using and carrying a gun.
Having a gun (real or fake) on you, during the commission of a crime is a felony. Brandishing it doesn't fucking matter.

>In europe there is no difference between carrying and using any gun.
There isn't a difference here either.

>I rather guess you are nightwatch.
Pic for proof

Now go suck an immagrants dick before your shit ass Google-fu lawyering makes you look any less intelligent.
>>
Hi, the same thing happened to me op, but in my case, I was the girl.
My bf was angry at first, but after a few days he stopped worrying about it.
I ended up bumping into one of the three guys and although I was shouting at him a lot, he soon won be over.
Still with my boyfriend, but I've been dating the other guy for three months now. I don't have sex with my bf any more, I just tell him I'm too traumatised and he buys it lol.

Anyway, maybe you should grow up and let your gf do what she wants, drugged or not.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
So your telling me pro robbers left dna all over your gf
>>
>>738799209
no timestamp

fucking roleplayers are growing tiring
>>
>>738799209
Typos can be blamed on my phone, idgaf. Typing paragraphs on this thing is a pain.
>>
File: 1499833857137.jpg (29KB, 529x446px) Image search: [Google]
1499833857137.jpg
29KB, 529x446px
B8.
>>
>>738799320
fuck you're a whore. at least dump the faggot before he finds out and blows his brains out or freaks out on you
>>
>>738788124
>Call guy back a few days later
>Tell him it was some bomb ass shit and you wanna try it again
>Sit in the doorway or window or whatever
>(Hopefully you have a gun on hand)
>Wait for him to come in
>Blast his ass

God fucking damn it, it's stupidly easy OP.
>>
>>738799740
just curiouse but why would they leave dna proof....
>>
Be a man OP and find and rape them back show them you are a true alpha
>>
>>738799209

Nice arguing style, you really could be a cop, beating up some civilians.

>>Then you should also know, that most states don't know aggravated burglary.
>Just because it doesn't say "aggravated" in the statute doesn't meant that there are not aggravating or mitigating factors used to determine sentencing. In my state, which doesn't have "aggravated" robbery/burglary, the literal crime elements state that a robbery/burglary is aggravated by the use, or implied use, of force.
Fucking stop comparing it to robbery. Earlier anons were talking about burglary, i.e. the act of breaking in, not the act of stealing something afterwards. You started with the robbery shit. Burglary alone almost never knows any changing factors.
https://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/aggravated-burglary.htm

>>And that there is a difference between burglary and robbery.
>No shit fucktard, robbery (in my state) is defined as an act committed upon a person or place or person of business. A burglary is defined as the breaking and entering of a residence or dwelling place with the intent to commit a felony therein.
Thank god, then now stop talking about robbery.

>>And there is a difference between using and carrying a gun.
>Having a gun (real or fake) on you, during the commission of a crime is a felony. Brandishing it doesn't fucking matter.
That I didn't know, that goes to you.

>>In europe there is no difference between carrying and using any gun.
>There isn't a difference here either.
I corrected myself into any weapon in follow up post.
>>
>>738799728
whatever, I'm having fun sweetie, and if he gave a shit about me he would of beat the guys instead of forgetting about it like a pussy
anyway, it's his apartment, and I need somewhere to stay.
he keeps buying me gifts trying to cheer me up lol
>>
>>738799874
Maybe they're fucking dumb too. Probably just some street thugs who knew OP was a stupid fuck and decided to take advantage of it without thinking it through.

Almost everyone on earth is a stupid fucking retard in some way, shape, or form
>>
>>738799986
Yeah this. Show them who the daddy
>>
File: IMG_1043.jpg (1MB, 3021x3288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.jpg
1MB, 3021x3288px
>>738799512
Go kill yourself
>>
>>738800134
> if he gave a shit about me he would of beat the guys instead of forgetting about it like a pussy

Regardless of that it's still a shitty thing to do. Leeching off of someone while fucking your rapist on the side.
>>
>>738800123
The argument here has nothing to do with burglary or robbery, it has to do with the use of a gun during the commission of a crime.

It is always a felony, a point he keeps contesting saying it depends if the gun was brandished or not.
>>
>>738800466
What model is your cruiser? Looks like a speedo from a Ford
>>
>>738800466
nice try
it's a taxi driver. his meter is in the background.
>>
>>738800757
Charger
>>
>>738800778
Pretty sure that's a radar
>>
>>738799124
pfft. not that anon, but you're full of it.
>>
hahaha this is fuckin funny... you are def a newfag
>>
>>738800687
As long as he keep buying me presents and paying the rent, why would I leave.
I don't even have 2 fuck him any more lol

he's so guilty about it all too, I think he's depressed.
I laugh about him when I'm with the other guy.
>>
>>738788124
Indulge in degeneracy, get DP'd by degeneracy.

They should've killed your dumbasses and made it look like a murder-suicide.
>>
>>738800887
>confirmed for never having been a taxi driver
>>
>>738800827
I'm retarded. I like the new Ford interceptors though. Our detachment (RCMP) use them, I think it's the 2016 Taurus

I'm not a cop, just someone who likes cop cars
>>
>>738799728
>believing that was actually a femanon
>>
>>738801085
>loses argument
>starts trolling
cops are generally stupid and he made you look like a retard, you can't play that off with the "hurr durr u got trolled" line bro
>>
>>738800466
You're getting trolled sir. Calm yourself.
>>
>>738801291
i don't. there aren't any on /b/. i'm playing along

>>738801003
>why would I leave
Because you're being a disgusting cunt. I can see you don't give a shit though. Enjoi being a psychotic you fuck
>>
>>738801094
They're nice, but they fall apart quickly. The Utility (SUV) is awful too, Tahoe is hands down the better choice.

AWD Charger is hard to beat.
>>
>>738800755
The initial argumenting was about:
Europe burglary long sentence for any weapon, even not intended for use or used
US only with gun and not even as long.

And I found another source stating that you have to mention the weapon or show it. So carrying a weapon while breaking in only changes something, if you threaten someone to open up.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/current/pub/chap_952.htm#sec_53a-103a
(Funny side note: in Connecticut were 2 convicted cases the last 4 years)
>>
>>738801471
I'm calm, I generally just talk to idiots like idiots. It's cathartic.
>>
>>738801384
>>738801471
samefag
>>
omg pls never do drugs again
u never heard of something like safer use? i hope the rape story is bullshit, but the rip off would be very funny and earned.
>>
File: nope.jpg (72KB, 817x580px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
72KB, 817x580px
>>738801798
>>
>>738791186
This tbqhdesu senpao
>>
>>738801716
"I am calm!!!!!!"
>dripping with sweat and shaking in rage
"I'm a real boy!!!"
>>
File: 44102.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
44102.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>738801798
>>738801934
get fucked
>>
>>738801934
Nice photoshop hack, but you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>tfw no ket dealer
getting sick of dxm honestly
>>
She gets raped, says its ok doesn't want to call the cops... You're posting on 4chan instead of getting free pussy...

Really man?
>>
I'm sorry for whatever shithole country you live in dude. Just call the cops. Now
>>
cops gtfo out here.
you dont have any knowledge about druges lol
>>
>>738796054
>Europe

Like Europe is just one country...retard.
>>
>>738788651
This. She's staring at the wall in awe, not horror. Fucking on ketamin feels really, really good.
>>
>>738802237
This
>>
>>738802501
i hope you know the difference between rape and sex
>>
>>738802237
this guy gets it
>>
>>738790623
>>738793771

>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean

"From 1973 through 2008, nine surveys of women's rape fantasies have been published. They show that about four in 10 women admit having them (31 to 57 percent) with a median frequency of about once a month. Actual prevalence of rape fantasies is probably higher because women may not feel comfortable admitting them."
>>
>>738802619
one is the subset of the other
>>
File: received_1942729405975965.png (362KB, 1090x1358px) Image search: [Google]
received_1942729405975965.png
362KB, 1090x1358px
I posted this on acidmath on kike book they went nuts guaranteed replies
>>
File: 1479489730800.jpg (78KB, 700x834px) Image search: [Google]
1479489730800.jpg
78KB, 700x834px
>>738788124

well if your not a killer. and if you don't want to call the cops your and your girlfriend are fucked. lol
>>
>>738802402
I know, I was generalizing a lot, but general sentences for country laws are given by the eu and countries can handle it in the given scope, just like in the us.
>>
>>738801636
>he uses OR IS ARMED WITH and threatens the use of or displays or REPRESENTS BY HIS words or CONDUCT that he possesses a pistol, revolver, shotgun, rifle, machine gun or other firearm...

Mind you that is only one state's statute, and even in that state there are multiple other statutes that pertain to firearm and property crimes.

The way that law is statutorily written allows the DA to charge it based on constructive intent; i.e. The suspect possessed a firearm during a burglary. Firearms are used during home invasions/burglaries to force compliance and/or harm witnesses. His conduct (the commission of the crime), while carrying a firearm, can be construed as the intent to use the firearm as an aid to that crime.

I don't even know if European courts recognize constructive intent/possession. Maybe that is to blame for some of th confusion.

>>738802105
You've already made yourself look like an idiot, but if this is how you cope after losing an argument, continue on.
>>
OP - what race are you, what race is your girlfriend, and what race are the rapists?
>>
File: 1499314675218.jpg (30KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
1499314675218.jpg
30KB, 422x437px
>MFW his girl has a cucking fetish and planned the whole thing
>>
>>738800466
>be cruising along the open highway at 0mph
>running low on fuel because the air conditioning is on full and I'm still sweating like a fat pig
>"internal therapeutic massager" charging in the cigarette lighter port, can't wait to try it on again
>realise I need to spread my coolness to the internet
>log on to my favorite CP site on my sony ipod
>start panting as I look for threads where I can dominate those fucking teenagers, I bet there all virigns too.
>find one about a crime, lol
>I studied law for 1 whole week in training, let's go fucking kids
>school some dweebs, show my cab off
>one kid digs it, I wonder if I can have his number and show him inn my car at night when he's wearing his pajamas and is all sweaty and breathless
>stare at the internal stimulator device and wish for it to charge faster
>>
>>738788124
The fuck pays $100 for some Ket fucking normie.
Call the fucking police regardless of what she says, A. shes in shock B. shes a women.
>>
>>738788124
lol idiot trying drugs with strangers. You find a legal way to apprehend them or find the most vicious revenge. Be creative. If you capture them at gunpoint and tie them up, I can give you the best methods of torture available. I don't empathize with you though, you are much dumber than I would ever be.
>>
>>738803206
>and idiot
Nice typing there, having some trouble with fine motor skills, Ahmed.
>>
>>738788124
Simple solution:
>Find them
>Kill them

Simple.
>>
>>738803822
mind that edge, looser
>>
File: XDQDtjP.png (207KB, 680x285px) Image search: [Google]
XDQDtjP.png
207KB, 680x285px
2017 and people still thinking green text stories are real.
>>
>>738803206
I may have made a mistake myself. In europe the act of the burglary and the follow up missdeamor are two different things. IE you get a sentence for breaking in and a second sentence for stealing or robbery. Maybe in the us, those are not differenciated. But in europe, if you carry any weaponizable item during breaking in (screwdriver), it is treated as if you wanted to hurt someone, even if noone was home. So often the sentences for only breaking in with a weapon are 5+.

And as you can see, we even treat this specific case worse than constructive intent.
>>
File: Larping on b.jpg (121KB, 1046x646px) Image search: [Google]
Larping on b.jpg
121KB, 1046x646px
>>738803938
>ever-present demand for proof on a board dedicated to fiction
>>
>>738803258
Everyone is white
>>
>>738788124
So, kick the guy's ass who sent over the dealer. You can tell him exactly why it's happening to him. It's your only non pussy recourse.
>>
>>738788124
Get on the floor, walk your dinosaur like the rest of us.
>>
I think no matter what happens, your relationship with your gf is over at this point.
>>
>>738789793
The dealer could have just waited around after seeing the girl. When the fools get blasted he just calls his homies for a rape party.
>>
>>738798614
Are you the Batman guy that challenges assholes to legal fistfights and kicks their asses?
>>
>>738788950
>you'll still have to deal with their associates for snitching.
They're drug dealers... they don't have associates, just people who will avoid them like the plague after they're busted.
>>
>>738806026
link?
>>
>>738794642
>Those guys will find trouble bigger than themselves.
if you're not a pussy then they just did
>>
One thing I love about /b/ is that you can tell incriminating truth and most people won't believe you.
>>
>>738807580
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>738807768
That's what I'm talking about. I've gotten shit off my chest before here and nobody believing it was the best part. Psychologists/therapists are bullshit. Just tell /b/ about it and have fun.
>>
>friend calls me saying some retard wants some K
>go to his house and hes a skinny little bitch
>his girl is fucking hot with a fat ass but
>message some of my boys as they get high railing K
>bitch doesnt even have a bra on fucking asking for it

Should I keep goin
>>
>>738809016
yes.
>>
File: CD8q2.gif (497KB, 215x168px) Image search: [Google]
CD8q2.gif
497KB, 215x168px
>>738788950
Life isn't a movie dumbass. These nerds probably aren't part of any major ring, and even if they are it's so far down the food chain nothing's gonna come of it. OP call the cops if you still got time, not much you can do after a week but after a day or so you have time. Invest in a gun. Don't do drugs.
>>
>>738789664
Get out of here cuck. Rape fantasys and being raped are totally different. you're what's wrong with fucking everything in the world.
>>
>>738809815
Tits or get the fuck out
>>
>>738788124
If you're in the US you have stand your ground laws. You have the right to protect you and your property with any means necessary. Go to the cops, if people come to your house because you called, load em with lead. Laws on your side.
>>
>>738788124
[imagination]
>>
>>738810009
Not every state has stand your ground laws. In fact, only a small number of states have them.
>>
>>738799129
more fucking pics rn
>>
>>738809016
>the boys show up after twenty minutes
>the kid and his bitch are done zoned out
>sit down next to his girl and fucking strip her
> her pussy is wet af
>boyfriend is stuttering some shit
>slide her to the floor and start fucking her and clapping her booty
>shes sweating and creaming up moaning something probably trying to say stop
>>
>>738788124
You should lie on the internet.
>>
>>738788124
>>
>>738800466
I'm actually aiming to join the force down in Georgia, any advice on getting in?
>>
>>738788950
Thats not snitching you retard. Snitching is like ratting out homies when you get rolled, giving out info thats nobodys business, calling people, or talking to police because you want to. Calling cops because there was a rape and robbery is totally justified.
>>
>>738810781
shoot every black person in sight for guaranteed paid vacation and promotions
>>
>>738810917
This
>>
>>738800466
Hey, what's your honest to god thoughts on BLM?
>>
>>738811812
I think that they tie up too much free range land for no good reason.
>>
File: 1499580862742.gif (365KB, 220x150px) Image search: [Google]
1499580862742.gif
365KB, 220x150px
>>738800466
My sides
>>
File: IMG_3472.jpg (31KB, 360x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3472.jpg
31KB, 360x409px
>>738788124
Did they take your finger box?
>>
>>738788950
This faggot watches too many movies. THis is real life, not tv.

Call the cops.
>>
>>738813171
What's a finger box?
>>
>>738813641
>What's a finger box?
It's a lame meme that just won't die.
>>
>>738814615
yeah, but what is it? As in, what's inside the box?
>>
>>738815105
fingers
>>
>>738815136
Seriously. Come on man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cmqwbZa6_w
>>
>>738806563
2Nd
>>
>>738813171
Yeah man I had a $730 retro376-J
My heart is homestly broken. They don't fucking make them anymore.
>>
>>738815364
but what is in them?
>>
If this was me Id
>Call Cops
>Hope the find them before i do
>If I find them first then Id shoot out their legs kidnap them then rape the shit out of them. Id sell their organs too.
>If they are found by cops then Id have a freind of mine at the local prison(where they would be held while awaiting/on trial) rape them and when they got out after so many years id find them and cut their spines out of their body's.
>>
Or Id contact my co worker who sent them and rip his throat out with my teeth if he didn't give me their address >>738816760
>>
>>738815888

Dude! You don't know what a fingerbox is?!?!
>>
File: muhfingerbox.jpg (47KB, 570x545px) Image search: [Google]
muhfingerbox.jpg
47KB, 570x545px
>>738817647
newfag detected.
Had mine for years.
I dont know where it is...will have to look for it.
>>
>>738788124
>call police
>say you were drugged and robbed
>say gf was raped
>>
>>738790468
This.
>>
>>738817988
Man my finger box got me through some tough times, I wish I still had it around
>>
>>738788124
I would do the same, then rape your ass.
>>
>>738788124
Call the cops dipshit. Or find some contacts to make those guys disappear. I'd help but I'm not from burger ville
>>
>>738788124
>she isn't crying. she's just starring at the wall
yeah, she's pissed. when she set this up she was assuming the dealers that came over would be black
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.