[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do u honestly not like this man other then saying he's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_0404.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
Why do u honestly not like this man other then saying he's racist hateful or a women hater what are your actual facts behind not likening him do you libtards even now or do you literally just suck in everything that the fake media feeds to your fragile snowflake minds
>>
I think you don't understand the meaning of snowflake. Not a trumperino fan, but I can appreciate the interest he has for his country, unlike many others.

However, you would probably fit in the category of a 'snowflake', since you're the one crying about a president that was elected months ago, and you are STILL angry about it.

That is in my mind, very sad. Anyways, go find a job and get out of your moms house, she's probably tired of you.
>>
>>738737609
I actually like trump KeK faggot and I'm 27 work as a tattoo artist I have my own place on my own ur argument is invalid
>>
Well, in fairness, there is an entire host of direct quotes from him like:

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families,"

“grab them by the pussy”

and

“An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”

remember, fake news and fake media where terms he came up with and you're the ones who swallowed it up.

That and his tax returns, the russian meddling scandal and 'build a wall" style of racism - it all adds up, y'know?

His Twitter rants are also an interesting insight as to what calibre of man he is.
>>
>>738737961
Oh noooo grab her by the pussy sense a man said this about a women it's a fuckin crime let a women say this about a man grab him by the dick everyone would gasp then laugh and it would be completely forgotten

Also I've always said CNN and bullshit news stations are fake they exaggerate the hell outta everyone and take every also out of context so no I did not get this from trump so try harder kid
>>
>>738737961
Also that stupid nigger oboma is a fraud he promoted the race war his entire presidency saying police are the problem when in fact it's your own nigger race that's the problem
>>
>>738737506
I like him because he pisses half of America off. I like HRC because she pisses the other half off.
>>
>>738737961
I guess he's racist because he wants this country to have its own real borders so he can stop illiegal immigration holy fuck your More of a faggot snowflake then I thought aren't you
>>
>>738738219
KeK good answer anon
>>
Why I come to /b/: to bathe in a sea of misspelled and un-punctuated ignorance; very bracing to the intellect.
>>
>>738737506
> Implying that him being hateful, a racist and woman hater isn't a good enough reason to dislike him
>>
I think I'd rather watch you being bent over...as usually done...wimp!
>>
>>738737961
Find the picture of the picture of the girl running around a baseball game grabbing the players asses. She did that in front of hundreds of thousands of people and everyone laughed.

Trump says something that wasn't meant for anyone else's ears and he's hitler.

Show me one fucking person on this earth that hasn't said something like that. Literally no different from 'I'd fuck the shit out of her'
>>
>>738737506
There is nothing more damaging to a cause than its defense with faulty arguments. Which, of course, was OP's intent.
>>
I don't think he's a racist or a right winger or anything else - I don't think he cares about ideology, or anything, really.
I don't like him because he's a jerk - vulgar, rude, and brags too much. And he took an important job he didn't really want, and sucks at, and now he's blowing it off.
So yeah - jerk.
>>
He's been directly tied to the Russians. Articles of impeachment have already been filed. His son proved collusion to the world this past Tuesday by dumping emails which proved they were having meetings at Trump Tower with high-level Russian officials.

Face it, he's done!
>>
>>738738597
Fucking projection man. He's the president of the most powerful country in the world, when you're president you don't say even 1/10th of the dumb shit he's come out with. Most normal people won't say the stuff he's said, regardless if it wasn't meant for 'anyone else's ears'.
>>
>>738738807
Did you type that out while chanting 'not my president'

He's not going anywhere you fucking idiot.
>>
>>738739004
That was said long before he was president lmao. 12 years before in fact you fucking retard.
>>
>>738738807
>emails which proved they were having meetings at Trump Tower with high-level Russian officials

You mean that lawyer from Russia, that Obama gave "special entry" into the US for? That one that the dems coordinated as a setup to try to paint a narrative (muh Russian collusion) that really isn't real? That one?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
>>
>>738737506
how's your manual labor job going
>>
>>738738807
Hahahaha.
Nobody sound of mind believes aan of this hype. The rabid Democrats have already been shown to hype anything normal and legal as deplorable and illegal, all the while convincing their own electorate the they are the smart ones and conceiling their endless and horrid crimes from them. Ever questioned how dems go into congress without a dime to their name and leave 9 digit networth millionaires?
>>
>>738737506
>other then
flushed
>>
>>738739142
I guess Obama needs to be charged with high treason. This is the standard that the democrats set for this after all.
>>
>>738737506
I don't like him because he's a fat pussy who can't take criticism without whining about it.
>>
>>738737506
Yeah but Drumpf (LOL!) is a meanie bobeenie and that should be grounds for impeachment imo
>>
>>738739179
only a true idiot thinks one of the political parties is actually on their side
>>
>>738739091
So you're just going to conveniently ignore the other piles of shit he's said during the election and whilst he's president? Okay.
>>
>>738739260
You mean like literally everyone who cries about him because he said something they didn't like you sound a little hypocritical don't ya think
>>
>>738739320
I agree. Also only an idiot identifies as any one word. Liberal conservative democrat Republican. All those are words that describe a myopic view of the world
>>
>>738739260
Don't be a rapist anon
>>
>>738739340
Like what? Do you even know or have you just been watching CNN
>>
>>738739142
>That one that the dems coordinated as a setup to try to paint a narrative (muh Russian collusion) that really isn't real?

So Don Jr's emails confirming russian collusion are all fake? Fuck off
>>
>>738739446
Russia did not get trump into office gtf over urself libtard I guess it's a bad thing sense we're getting along better with our enimes
>>
>>738739377
Yes. People complain to much on both sides. Stop being whiny babies. The msm called bush 2 and idiot for 8 years and he never addressed it. They call trump something and he bitches about it for a day and a half. Get over it.
>>
>>738739433
Ok I wont
>>
>>738739142

"aha it's Obamas fault again!"

Today, on Stretching Logic, with anon
>>
>>738739540
Working with Russia, a dictatorship run by a man with hatred towards America, is not a good thing.
>>
>>738739630
Well he's a nigger sooooooo isn't that enough ?
>>
>>738739446
1. They didn't "confirm" anything let alone "muh collusion". Are you mental?

2. Obama let this "Russian official" into the country without a visa.

3. She was pictured meeting with Obama's ambassador just 1 week after her meeting at Trump Tower.

You are the ones who like to "fit the pieces together", so fitting these pieces together spells out something much more sinister than a Russian collusion plot. It tells us that people in the highest places in our own government were plotting against the will of the American people to elect their puppet Hillary Clinton. Fortunately the will of the people was far greater than they ever anticipated.

This is a very serious matter, which needs to be investigated and I believe eventually will be.
>>
>>738739669
Everyone hates America you must be new to this type of shit some countries just hate us less then others is all
>>
>>738737506
I say both of the parties are getting even more obnoxious than I thought possible. Come on /b/, let's overthrow these pussies and take the country for ourselves. In all honesty, it probably wouldn't be that hard to start a third party promising to be the "One True Party" for the country that proclaims how both sides have let the country down, have poisoned the citizens, and are all trying to overthrow democracy for their own selfish reasons. As long as we're not direct, we can make up any reasons we want and no one can prove us wrong.

One True Party -- "We'll give you everything you'd ever wish for. We'll bring Jesus Christ back to earth. We'll spread our Democracy to the rest of the world, by force if necessary, because why shouldn't the rest of the world enjoy our triumph with us?"

Come on /b/, make it happen. We'll be better than Trump and Hillary. We'll be better than any country, nationstate, or alliance the world has seen. And then we'll collapse under our own glory 2 hours later.
>>
>>738739540
Most trump voters chose him because of their hate for Hillary so yeah I'd say they helped get him into office.
Since when did taking russian dick in your throat become getting along with your enemies?
>>
>>738737767
tattoo artist. I bet your mother is proud.
>>
>>738739540
wrong! it has now been shown that the russians were providing information to the trump campaign that showed which districts clinton was weak in. funny how these very same districts got hacked during the election, and trump won them all. no, nothing to see here you massive faggots. just turn a blind eye to the fact that the a foreign enemy government altered the us presidential election.

kys
>>
>>738737961
so you like to judge people.
>>
>>738739630
>didn't read the article
>>
>>738739834
So tattoo artist isn't s good enough job for you ?
>>
File: tinfoil nigga.jpg (110KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil nigga.jpg
110KB, 400x331px
>>738739735
>>
>>738739735

She was here about the sanctions. Which the US and Russian governments were having legal battles over.

your foil hat is too tight
>>
>>738737506
>Discriminating against people based on the color of their skin
>healthcares even less effective than obamacare
>christian
>supports turbocapitalism, chauvinism, patriotism, nationalism
>has done no steps against american made terrorists and or schoolshootings and supports teachers carring weapons
>no steps against global warming
>>
>>738737609
Slow down with the automatic responses bud. At least read the post 1st
>>
>>738739886

Not for most.
>>
File: i cant even.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
i cant even.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>738739924
>things CNN told me were in the emails that I didn't read....
>>
>>738738454
sure kid
>>
>>
>>
>>738738740
yet here you are bragging.
>>
>>
>>738737506
From someone who voted for him without any regrets, and would do it again without a shred of doubt:

Hillary isn't on trial, the wall isn't built, the government hasn't gotten any smaller, the muslim invaders aren't being removed, we're still in NAFTA, we're still at war in the middle east for Israel, traitorous elites are still being given appointments to important positions(Aijit Pai for example) and so on and so forth. He's not living up to his promises, though, granted much of it is due to obstructionism...
>>
Trump supporters are sheeple
>>
>>738739174
he's an artist.
>>
>>738737767
Im A tAtToO aRtIsT
>>
>>738739735
you apparently didn't read those emails did you, that much is clear.

if you had, you would realize that deals were made with the russians. it was shown that money was exchanged, and given to the trump campaign covertly through the miss universe pageant, and that in return the russian government wanted sanctions to be lifted, and to be left alone in syria. just last week trump announced a cease fire in syria, earlier this week these emails are released.

why the fuck are you snowflakes so delusional that you can't see something so fucking obvious to everyone else? holy fuck.
>>
>>738739266
LOL, the sound you make choking on cock.
>>
>>738739861
Studying who is leading is not altering. There is nothing that could have been learned with polling being added by "Russian Hacking". No information that could have been found out easily by doing internal polling. Really, this is a non issue. Another burst of steam for weak minded lefties to pull their hair out over. You fucking zombies are a politician's dream, because you eat up every morsel of shit that gets put in front of you. It is because of people like you that we have politicians who lie to you and cheat you. ALL politicians. You fucking deserve the worst scum for politicians because you ask for it.
>>
>>738740090
I'm no billionaire far from it but I guess making an average of 150 isn't good enough for /b/ I also paint paintings at home which do sell for a couple hundred a piece in not spiderman tf more do you want me to do anon?
>>
>>738740063

When he made those promises he knew there would be people in the way.

He didn't deliver, as simple as that. His reach exceeded his grasp.
>>
>>738740063
Obstructionism? You cant be stupid enough to belive that. Hes a populists, he said whatever you guys wanted to hear. He wont do any of that. Congrats, you played yourself you dirty shitty sandnigger cocksucker.
>>
>>738737506
People only like Trump because others do and to be a Dem Party contrarian, fast forward to everyone complaining about him please.
>>
fucking uros reeeeeeeee
>>
>>738740238
I aLsO pAiNt PaInTiNgS
>>
>>738740249
Like you're a political expert? Fuck you, you know nothing.
>>
i feel like every president offends and lets down masses of people.

trump in particular has no experience running a country and is treating his presidency as just another business he can make money off of. theres no interest in the population, no interest in anything but money.

whats his deal with oil? i want to see this country go 100% renewable. not because of environmental issues. we will get left behind in the dust when it comes to energy and future innovations.
>>
File: popcorn.jpg (94KB, 623x700px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.jpg
94KB, 623x700px
>>738737506
>Why do u honestly not like this man

He's not any of those things that you said, but I like him because snowflakes like you believe this and are still crying this fucking hard 9 months after the election. Who would have thought that we'd still be hearing about this stuff on a daily basis at this point in time. This is glorious watching you guys self-destruct over made up bullshit that isn't even real.
>>
>>738740373
I alsO sIT on 4ChAN fuck as I said I'm not spiderman I can't do EvEryTHinG
>>
>>738740452

I know he didn't deliver.
>>
>>738739886
looks like I struck a nerve.
>>
>>738738473
Only if you're a stupid faggot.
>>
>>738740501
I don't believe any of those read the post and you'll obviously see I support trump
>>
>>738740503
I'm NoT sPiDeRmAn I cAnT dO eVeRyThInG
>>
>>738740521
You only know what you are fed by the media, faggot. And not a damn thing more.
>>
>>738740526
I have no nerves I'm as tough as trump
>>
>>738740587
KeK
>>
>>738739735
>She was pictured meeting with Obama's ambassador just 1 week after her meeting at Trump Tower.

pic and name of ambassador please?
>>
>>738739735
>They didn't "confirm" anything let alone "muh collusion". Are you mental?

don jr admitted himself that he had contact with russians and said it was to aid in his fathers political campaign. russians said they had dirt on the clintons.
>>
>>738737506
He's a bitch. Not even a man. Just a little punk-ass-tiny-hand-manlet that acts like, as you said, fragile snowflake. Get fuck twitter, you fucking twit & run the country. Prove the popular vote wrong by doing something right, you spoiled rich brat.
>>
>>738740624
I'm As ToUgH aS tRuMp
>>
>>738740705
Here you go.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/

She was also in McCain's office. Everyone knows McCain is a "never Trump"er.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-posted-picture-facebook-inside-john-mccains-office/
>>
>>738740852
So your last attemp at showing you dislike him is to call him names like a little kid not stating actual facts about unlawful things he's done nahhhh ima just call him names
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>738740947
Back to the breadline ivan
>>
>>738740784
Dirt which he didn't get. Also it's not illegal to get information on your opponents. If it is, then Hillary should be promptly arrested because she actually did get dirt on Trump from the Ukrainians. But I know this is "nothing" because you know....double-standards and shit right?
>>
>>738740947
this is my favorite theory

the democrats knew about this all along, but held the info to ruin trump's 7th month in office

instead of, you know, dumping it in october and winning
>>
Jesus Christ the fallacies I'm dying learn to argue faggots
>>
>>738737506
Because colluding with an enemy government should put him in prison
>>
>>738741029
"It's okay if the Ukrainians influence the election, but not Russia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJdB6O1-SQ [Embed]
>>
>>738741047

>I believe a meeting with a Russian lawyer (also John Denver's former publicist) is a high-level operative secretly "colluding" with the Trumps

>I don't believe this even though there is way more evidence to suggest their may be some truth to it, than muh Russian collusion conspiracy.

Wew lad!
>>
>>738741047
imagine the pitch meeting for this

"GUYS: What if we entrap Don Jr, but hold on to the email for like a year, let him beat us, and then we'll give it to the new york times to really fuck him over just as he's trying to pass healthcare"

"Brilliant"
>>
>>738741029
>b-but b-but what about Hillary guise?

holy fuck, she's not the president you pleb.
>>
>>738739917
Stop I've already seen this go too far
>>
>>738741029
the question was why we hated donald trump.
so i answered it.

both candidates where and still are trash.
>>
>>738740613

I know you're mad too.
>>
File: MIGA.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
MIGA.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
trump supporters are such good goys
>>
>>738737506
Because rich old white megalomaniacs dont give a fuck about anything except their egos. If you think that he will make your life better in any appreciable way, you are delusional.
>>
>>738740947
>what is photoshop

the gateway pundit? they are known for faking shit, and the images are clearly not legitimate.

>but i saw it on the internet guise!
>>
>>738741647
It's already better.
>>
File: 1495974544856.jpg (54KB, 509x511px) Image search: [Google]
1495974544856.jpg
54KB, 509x511px
He's not a true GOP. He, and his campaign staff started his campaign as a joke, or at least to make a point not do anything productive. He does not stand for anything except profit & the dollar. And besides, can you honestly look at him & not see a caricature? Exaggerated weird hair, fake tan, the vocabulary of a 5 yo... Would you like me to continue?
>>
>>738740954
Yes. This was a productive conversation. Thanks, lil' buddy!
>>
>>738741753
How so?
>>
>>738741196
Neither was Trump when that meeting happened between "Muh Russian operative" and Donald Trump Jr. That was in June 2016.

Nice double-standard libcuck.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (40KB, 469x654px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
40KB, 469x654px
>>738742057
Whatever you say Ivan
>>
File: never verified.jpg (28KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
never verified.jpg
28KB, 460x259px
because he's a lying retard
>>
File: Shareblue.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>738742138
>look guise, i won the argument!
>>
File: pedo donald.jpg (116KB, 806x539px) Image search: [Google]
pedo donald.jpg
116KB, 806x539px
>>738742287
do you support all pedos or just rich white ones?
>>
File: trump hates fun.jpg (138KB, 1365x693px) Image search: [Google]
trump hates fun.jpg
138KB, 1365x693px
I can't believe the NRA fags fucking fell for it
>>
File: liberal-tears.jpg (58KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
liberal-tears.jpg
58KB, 664x441px
>>738742364
>>738742381
>>
File: RedTruck2.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
RedTruck2.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
>>738742428
>>
>>738737506
Because his policies are horrible. His literal first action was to increase the taxes on the middle cast, his first military raid killed a 4 year old American girl, he is liar like the fact he says "we should buy American products only" but he has multiple products made in different countries. His ties are the best example of that. His healthcare is the worst kind of bill that would kills thousands, leave millions without insurance. He keeps beating the war drums against Syria (which leads to Russia) and north Korea. May I continue?
>>
>>738742767

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-11/asia-stocks-to-slip-with-attention-back-on-yellen-markets-wrap

Great again!
>>
>>738743333
back to your bread line ivan
>>
>>
File: 1492794147302.jpg (794KB, 1334x840px) Image search: [Google]
1492794147302.jpg
794KB, 1334x840px
>>738742428
>>
File: 1491151589938.jpg (98KB, 460x836px) Image search: [Google]
1491151589938.jpg
98KB, 460x836px
>>
File: Liberal-Tears-1.jpg (77KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal-Tears-1.jpg
77KB, 549x549px
>>738743739
>>738743777
>>
https://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
>>
File: brazzers2.jpg (181KB, 1280x908px) Image search: [Google]
brazzers2.jpg
181KB, 1280x908px
>>738743812
>>
File: liesuponlies.jpg (45KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
liesuponlies.jpg
45KB, 480x487px
>>738743812
lol
>>
File: kek (3).jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kek (3).jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>738743801
>but blaming "Russians" is okay....
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-13-08-52-58.png (616KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-13-08-52-58.png
616KB, 1080x1920px
>>738737506
This will happen to donald soon enough
>>
File: total coincidence.png (524KB, 1022x698px) Image search: [Google]
total coincidence.png
524KB, 1022x698px
>>738743892
>false comparison
do you have your excuse ready for when the smoking gun is revealed you seditious little shit?
>>
>>738743892
Blame them for what?
https://youtu.be/BUfaqm4SpUc
>>
File: keks.jpg (17KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
17KB, 450x450px
>>738743993
>when the smoking gun is revealed
>when
>>
>>738743993
>still believes "mostly bullshit" narrative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
>>
File: kolooshun.jpg (51KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
kolooshun.jpg
51KB, 780x439px
>>738744095
it already was
>>
>>738744201
they sure are lawyering up hard for a "mostly bullshit" narrative
>>
File: golden goy.jpg (170KB, 903x1024px) Image search: [Google]
golden goy.jpg
170KB, 903x1024px
>>738744201
OY VEY
>>
File: pepe-1.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-1.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>738744215

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
>>
>>738737506
He's a bullshit artist who is going to further enrich the rich, at the expense of everyone else. If you think he gives a fuck about the average American, you are a sadly deluded gullible fool.
>>
File: butthurt_libs.png (241KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt_libs.png
241KB, 500x363px
>>738744371
>>
>>738737506
Doesnt understand economy... Bringing coal back my aching ass...

Doesn't understand global politics... Paris agreements. China. Qatar. Mexico... And constantly fucks things up.

Said something along the lines of if we dont ever use nukes whats the point of having them?

Makes giant twitter and media distractions while quietly forcing agencies to deregulate... Appointing people to oversee deregulations that are walking conflicts of interest. Folks in charge worked in upper management positions in companies they are deregulating.

He is a reality ty show host

Still wont surrender tax returns likely due to ties with russia... Or hes actually broke.
>>
File: worst_16174379.jpg (52KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
worst_16174379.jpg
52KB, 700x700px
>Let's blame the people who let in the Russian lawyer the Trump campaign colluded with for the collusion
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (431KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
431KB, 500x215px
>>738744298
>posting an article but only read the headline
nigga that article proves she got in under false pretenses
>>
File: 1492793164824.jpg (142KB, 735x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492793164824.jpg
142KB, 735x1024px
I think the absence of asian lady bot spam proves the trumptards are getting a little weak in the knees.
>>
File: 1490568839848.jpg (74KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
1490568839848.jpg
74KB, 1000x714px
he is rather pathetic
>>
>>738744298
proves nothing at all. stretching this hard?

but this on the other hand.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-revelation-unlike-any-other-in-the-russia-investigation/2017/07/11/7985fa14-666b-11e7-8eb5-cbccc2e7bfbf_story.html

he's clearly not going to be president for a whole lot longer in light of this solid evidence showing collusion with the russians.

can you say high treason?

funneling money through miss universe in exchange for a syrian cease fire, which already happened btw.

there's no back peddling out of this one. he's fucked.
>>
>>738744967
I didn't see anything in that article about either Syria or Miss Universe. Not in the video either. Where did you pull that tidbit of information from? Your ass?
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.