[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age, occupation, goals 19 Construction worker / inventor I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 10

Age, occupation, goals

Construction worker / inventor
I'm just using this construction job to make enough money to fund my invention, in which I have more than enough right now.

You really do have to be a strong person to do it considering I've lifted at least 50,000 pounds in the last 2 months
>>
I remember when I was 18 and had my first "big boy construction job" and had to post on /b/ about it.
>>
Head of marketing / Business owner (9-5 day job + a few businesses on the side)

Goals are to build up the side projects, sell them on and invest in property. Then use income from property to give myself a passive income and use my time to help young entrepreneurs get themselves off the ground.
>>
>>738671491

>age

>occupation
Software dev team leader

>goals
1) a house/flat
2) a girlfreind/ wife
3) 1-2 kids

All while progressing my career and landing safely in the upper middle class
>>
>>738671491
Whats your invention OP?
>>
>>738671655
, what do you do faggot
>>
>>738671900
22, welder off-shore
about $2100/wk after taxes
>>
>>738671491
Unless you're actually employed to invent things, it's not an occupation.
>>
>>738671491
You cant just say you're making an invention and not tell us what it is
>>
>>738671797
You sound like a typical sheep with typical sheep dreams.
>>
>>738672117
nobody asked you salary, you dumpster
>>

Student at the police academy

Being promoted to magistrat.
>>
22, NEET, become a wizard

>>738672152
Who cares, bud? It's much more interesting than his construction job.
>>738672164
Seconded.
>>
>>738672268
yeah, your right but quite frankly i dont know what i want out of life. I need to want something.
>>
>>738671491
43 Wendy's chef no goals
>>
>>738671491
>Age, occupation, goals

>You really do have to be a strong person to do it considering I've lifted at least 50,000 pounds in the last 2 months

40, Inventory Control, retire soon

50,000 in the last 2 months, that's it?
The order selectors in the warehouse I work in pick that daily ... ~20lbs/case average, 305 cases/hour average for 8 hours ... 48.8k per day ... pussy
>>
>age

>occupation
Owner of a small computer business. I am still a university student though, studying computer science. Sometimes it's hard to combine study and work.

>goals
Finish study and become an engineer.
Expand my company to work on big projects.
>>
>>738671491
Google data analysis
find some place to live other than here.
>>
>>738671491
>31
>ast manager at golden corral
>goals: live through the weekend
>>
>>738671491

Security

Get the fuck out of security

I've gone from $15k a year to $170k a year to $22k a year.

Trying to get back to flying UAVs but the market isn't quite to the point where I'm in high demand.
>>
>>738672409
Figure that shit out asap or you don't truly own your time.
>>
>>738672605
How did you even get into that, and what does a typical day look like for you?
>>
>>738672389
It's really not particularly interesting. Being a real life inventor isn't like being a movie inventor. He's probably making like pic. Or just a kid on the internet saying he's an inventor because literally anyone can. It comes with a built-in "I can't tell you what I'm inventing, you'd steal it!" defense.
>>
>>738671491
jobless
get a job
>>
28, content editor
>>
>>738672706
>ast manager at golden corral

you should kys for working somewhere with such shitty food
>>
>>738672814
You're prolly right, but I can't resist the mystery. I'm honestly mildly pissed that OP mentioned it and didn't elaborate.
>>
Chemical truck driver, international in EU.
I'm a anti-social cunt so isolation from people isn't really a problem and I make good money doing it to fund my hookers and drugs(on my off time of course).
>>
>>738672761
Any advice where to start?

I'm having a few issues with nihilism
>>
>>738672891
It pays the bills and I bring a box of leftovers home every night...could be worse
>>
>>738672988
It's a superhydrophobic solution

It dries completely clear and you can use it on anything
>>
>>738671797
Im looking for a job. Is your employer hiring?
>>
>>738671491
Welder in a shipyard
Own multifamily houses and small businesses.

I work in a shipyard and i love it. Never boring. I get to monkey around on fishing boats all day and not only do they let me climb all over the place, they encourage it. Best civi job ive ever had. Not a ton of money but people dont fuck with you there.
>>
>>738672471
What's the best thing on the menu
what's the hardest thing to make
How much you get paid
>>
>>738672117
Nice. Welding... Nice.
>>
>>738673462
possibly for the right person but we're pretty small and local atm, and we're based in the uk.
>>
>>738673314
Well then that actually is interesting.
>>
>>738673149
Also my life is going nowhere, but I'm comfy where I'm at right now. Own car and house, no leases over a few hundred bucks a month.

Maybe one day start my own transport business or something.
>>
>>738672757
I know a guy who used to do that or still does. Any fucked up shit? Do they not let you pull triggers?
>>
>>738673571
Im in London atm. I wanna change my current company.
>>
>>738673571
how did you start? what kind of experience did you have?
>>
>>738671491
I wanna build a supersuit too.
>>
>>738673692
Uni -> internship -> dev
>>
>>738673149
Heyoooo any reccomendations on respirators/filters for cleaning fuel tanks?
>>
>>738673917
20 and didn't go uni.. stuck in a supermarket.. feels bad.
>>
>>738673684
I wouldn't risk it for a shot at where i work, its a solicitors with a dev team.

>>738673692
I got a bachelors degree in games computing. I also ran the computing society for 2 years which helped with showing i could manage people. other than that i had a few side projects and a portfolio website. All together i got my foot in the door.

now i do MVC web apps for internal and external use while managing my team. full stack MVC with web skills has a huge market in the UK right now, I would highly recommend it.
>>
>>738673670

The ones I flew weren't armed (there are a SHITLOAD more platforms than most people realize). We were supposed to be eventually be carrying small precision weapons but it never came about... had it happened, we would have had military personnel pulling the actual trigger since I worked for a defense contractor.

I spent about a year and a half in Afghanistan and didn't see a ton of actual action. It's 99% boredom, especially at the stage of the war at the time. Occasional IEDs and firefights and that's about it, the rest was tracking suspicious vehicles, doing mapping, searching for HME and that sort of stuff. It's fun, but can be boring and you burn out quickly.
>>
>>738674125
Why lol. Are un us? For me the uni was free.
>>
>>738673151
>nihilism

Cut the retarded crap, for starters. You're not going to get anywhere until you lose the 14-year-old mindset and stop derping about things like nihilism.
>>
28, maintenance director for senior communities and a couple of side hustles, I hope to turn my investments into an early retirement. When retired I want to just spend time in my workshop building things.
>>
>>738674242
uk
>>
>>738674242
There are many good reasons to not go to uni, Its free years of your life/ career that you have to give up. A job or an internship could let you progress further
>>
>>738674226
Yep you sound just like the guy i know. Im ex mil and worked on the wing side. I thought itd be fun. Thought about going for pmc but still unsure of what to do. Ill either go for more business or more military.
>>
>>738674213
I work on an micro services/ open API. I hv some understanding about mvc, I think its going out of style
>>
>>738672268
You sound like an angry pleb who has nothing
>>
>>738674282
I know what you mean but i find it hard to find purpose in things. I do something then give up because i dont think its worth while
>>
>>738672117 I wish I was a welder off shore.. can you put in a good word for me?
>>
>>738674395

Good luck whatever you choose. Contractors tend to make good money, but it's not as consistent. It might be worth contracting for a while then shooting for a stateside defense contractor job, hopefully I'll be doing that soon.
>>
>>738674595
Im with this guy. Shipyard bro here. I love my job but i also love money
>>
>>738674451
Perhaps, hopefully .net core can give it some legs. Either way the ideas and principles can apply anywhere. I've learnt a lot about n-level services and dependency injection amongst other things.

What do you think might take its place?
>>
I tie up cruise ships
I'd love to be a photographer
have a healthy relationship and enough money to be comfortable
>>
>>738673235
honorable.
>>
>>738674667
Oh my whole point was some of my friends used to be drone pilots. So i dont know everything but i have an understanding of some platforms other than just pulling triggers/showing where the bad guys are.
>>
File: t3_5xzroo.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5xzroo.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>26
>Unemployed uni dropout
>Don't even know anymore

Should try to go back to school, but I'm kind of losing my grasp on life and reality. Going to lose my girlfriend as well if I don't start to get my shit together. I am lost and can't find the way though.
>>
>>738674691
Im trying to get onto a tug boat, interview tomorrow
>>
>>738674984
Nice i might switch up to do scalloping.
>>
>>738671850
Its a new kind of Dildo for both sexes. Cock one end. Vagina other end.

Kind of like a double end adaptor of fun.

Do you want to see a sketch?
>>
>>738673151
A good starting point is an honest review of your life.

>>738674282
Your response to him shows you haven't really worked with ideas with any amount of seriousness. Else you'd know that no one abandons his well thought out positions just because an online stranger calls them childish.
>>
>>738675028
good luck
>>
inventor, company founder, small electronics business, 5 employees, growing nicely.
Become the industry standard of our product, and access new markets that assure long-term sales. Create 2nd, 3rd companies, form a holding company alongside that.
>>
>>738674956
Quite drinking/drugs and start coffee or tea. get your mind going, you'll find that there is something worth picking yourself up for
>>
>>738674866

I got that, I was just wishing you well :)
>>
>>738675080
Thanks m8
>>
>>738671491
Othopedic surgeon/researcher
keep my "died on the table" total under 5 trhu the rest of my career.
live and practice long enough to one day attach a mind controlled limb to someone. Extra points if it's someone I amputated.
live old enough to see 3d printed flesh or lab grown limbs...
>>
>>738675212
Thanks to you as well m8
>>
>>738671491

Industrial lab technician
Gf, house, better job
>>
Anyone ever made any money flipping houses? been thinking about buying a shitty property and flipping it
>>
>>738675077
Thanks.

Its hard to be honest with yourself but I'll try.
>>
>>738675595
Ok dont be too honest.
I wouldnt reccomend being like "oh and will i have any black co workers? Im not too big a fan of those people"

Were on 4chan. Have to account for at least some autism.
>>
I recently was called in for an interview, the interviewer tells me it's between me and another person but the other person has 0 experience but is funny (he knows them from way back) I have years of experience and would enjoy the work....says going to make a decision in 2 days and let me know,...after one day I see the other persons facebook is now employed at that job....fuck
>>
>>738674380
The guy I was replying to said hes working in supermarket. >>738674754

React/Angular + node js
>>

student / restaurant

Want to go into research, but still just trying to make my way through school.
>>
>>738675393
What do you do exactly for your job? Sort of interested in that kind of field, but not entirely sure of my options.
>>
>>738675794
He doesn't have to spill his whole life story to his boss lol.

>>738675595
I wish I could go out for a couple of beers with you.
>>
>>738671491
24. Welfare. An hero.
>>
>>738675885
>he guy I was replying to said hes working in supermarket
yeah, sorry for jumping in, just thought it was worth mentioning that uni can be good and bad.

>React/Angular + node js
I dont know what it is about javascript that makes me dislike it so much. but yeah i can see what you mean. I've heard node.js isn't super scale-able though.
>>
>>738676121
I analyse production samples for antifreeze, check if they are in spec. Things like pH, alkalinity, density... Also HPLC and IC but I don't do that
>>
>>738671491
29 (today), sole IT support at a business of 50ish people. But really like 15 computers or something.
Part time job so it gives me time to learn. I'd rather work on physical things. So I'm kinda fucked since IT jobs that do that are all very low level and pay fuck all.
>>
>>738671491
>You really do have to be a strong person to do it considering I've lifted at least 50,000 pounds in the last 2 months

Truth. Was maybe even more. I know we used to move about 1,000 pounds of mulch per day when doing landscaping during the spring mulching.
>>
>>738676442
How much schooling did you end up doing?
>>

Occupation
Project Coordinator for a city $105k/yr

Goals
Alrwady bought a home in the Bay area. Waiting for Significant other to land her job full time then going to visit world with better income
>>
>>738676305
Maybe not now, but its very efficient. It will be scalable in time as well
>>
>>738676189
>I wish I could go out for a couple of beers with you.
Thanks, If you were near Leeds, UK I would love to.

I often fantasise about just going up to some one and talking to them about their complexities. I'd hope we'd have a lot more in common than either would think
>>
30 yo wizzard
jobless living in my parents basement
have the guts to an hero
>>
>>738676941
I have a masters degree in biochemistry, this is a temp job on a bachelor level.
>>
>>738677265
I always thought that the worst thing you could do was die. even experiencing agony is better than experiencing nothing at all.

We're built to keep living
>>
>>738671491
>22
>no college degree
>meteorologist
>in the US Military

I can't tell if I've won or lost thus far.
>>
>>738671491
Try doing it 22 years. You'll be even stronger. I've probably bench pressed an entire house 500 times.
>>
>>738671491
>50,000lbs in 2 months

First off. Holy shit dude what a retarded measure for strength. Your strength is how much you can lift at one time, and your endurance over a short period of time. Not how much you lifted over your life. Not only does it make you sound like a braggy faggot, but very very stupid to..

Also....

I EASILY lift that over a week nigga!!! Sit down son!!! (your number is extremely small. Adds to how dumb you sound.)
>>
>>738677284
Yeah sounds like it, I'm trying to get a bio degree with an emphasis on ecology, but not entirely sure how I feel about getting into a masters program. I already fucked up my GPA pretty bad, so I'm doing a lot of catch-up.

Any sort of out of school things? (ie: internships and stuff)

Your degree or time in a lab, which did you feel was more important in getting a job in this field?
>>
>>738677464
Its not that hard to change. You just need think long and hard - wtf do u wanna be and work on it. If there truly is nothing that yiu care about or wanna do - why are u still alive?
>>
Has anyone else noticed this bullshit?

3 years ago i was hired with zero experience and a small certificate for a job that paid $27/hr. And i have zero college. Last week i beat out 2 people with their masters for a job that pays $47+ an hour because i have "field experience". Now the people that spent 6 years to obtain their masters are starting at $22 where I work. Why would anyone ever go to college today?
>>
>>738676304
this
>>
>>738677582
looks pretty good to me. just don't blow all your money on a fancy car, and save for retirement
>>
>>738677669
Depends on the field. Try to be a doctor, faggot
>>
>>738675044
So... Its a cock extension (which already exists) which replaces for both sexes at the same time a cock and a vagina with... A fake cock and a fake vagina.

Man between that and thinking 50,000lbs over 2 months is a lot, i think you need to stop smoking marijuana, drinking, or start sleeping more or taking your vitamins, because your brain is not working too great.
>>
>>738677740
To often do i see people i work with buy a $66000 truck with no home to put it in...
>>
>>738677667
>why are u still alive?
honestly i have no idea. maybe its just easier to keep on going than it is to stop. I think i actually have most things sorted in life. I just need a social life to drive it
>>
salesman
discipline to focus on a hobby and stop wasting time
>>
18 boy here what should i do with my life t make alot of money im quite computer savvy but i didnt really pay much attention in school because i always thought id be on alot of money by now hahah no seriously what should i do with my life
>>
>>738677669
I feel like in the long run, a college degree will eventually get you places that field work couldn't.

i.e: Most STEM field jobs.
>>
>>738677831
I'd prefer to actually enjoy my life working 4 days a week and having 3 days off every weekend. Being a doctor sounds great when you see the pay until you see how much they are there not enjoying life
>>
37 . Pestcontrol . To be happy
>>
>>738677669
I find most jobs want experience over education. To be fair you learn a lot more useful stuff in a job compared to a university.
>>
>>738677657
2 Internships, but related with my thesis and school projects.

Tbh I think my motivation was the reason i got this job, since I had no real relevant experience, but having a good degree always helps. Most of my collegues have a master degree...
>>
18, Student / Dishwasher

1) Becoming a teacher
2) Become fluent in German
>>
>>738678258
I 100% agree
>>
>>738677265
Once upon a time, there was a man. He was a poor man, that couldnt afford much. On this fateful day, he was perusing the contraption known as the internet. "Oooh bananas!!" He cried while being rammed up the bum forcefully by Ainslee Harriott. "Please, dont sprinkle before you tinkle!, ive found a thread on 4chan!"
Ainslee Harriott gazes cheekily... "heh heh heh thats some tasty meatballs".. he exclaimed.
So this man clicked on the thread, just to find that it was what he was always searching for... Dragon Dildos!!.. wait i mean.. A Garfield Kart begging thread!
Furious keystrokes and penis strokes were undertaken to both reply.. and release tension.
"30 yo wizzard, jobless livong in my parents basement, have the guts to an hero" the faggot posted.
Minutes passed, which turned into more minutes.. followed by even more consecutive minutes...
"HARRIOTT-SAN!! IM ABOUT TO BLOW!!"
"Boom! The faggots creamy juices drifted through the dust filled basement, landy gently on OP'S chin.
Then Shrek entered.. "THIS IS MY SWAMP!!" he yelled to a lamp.
The lamp grew tentacles and began to furiously pound the faggot, Ainslee Harriott, Shrek and OP up the pooper with amazing force...................
>>
>>738677860
50000lb / 60 days = 883lb per day

833lb / 8 hours=104lb per hour

That's literally like 2 bags of rice an hour, that isn't shit lol
>>
Manufacturing engineer
Keep making bank while living in a paid-off house
>>
19, Student/Lifegaurd, wanna become an analyst for JPMorgan
>>
>>738678343
Do you feel like going into this sort of field a masters would be a minimum?
>>
Head supervisor of Beach lifeguards in Spain.
Saving a life has no price
>>
>>738671491

>Biophysics student

goals:
>Make my spare time hobby my actual job (designing game mechanics/locations)

I'm currently trying to implement some of my board games on unity, tho I don't expect to finish any of them.
>>
>>738678652
Goals
Fire fighter
>>
goals: eventually be able to try and educate the world about how using drugs in safe quantities is enlightening and not as terrible as the media makes it seem
>>
>>738678899
You sure are 16.
>>
>>738678596
No, a bachelors degree is certainly fine too
>>
>>738672471
Ty 4 ur tendies
>>
>>738671491
ITT: faggots brag about how much money they make to people on the internet.
>>
>>738678899
Yeah you might be right if used in safe amounts, but have you seen the shit humanity does to itself?

The media does make it out to be worse then it actually is most of the time, but there's a reason for it. I'd rather a society that doesn't use drugs casually, rather than one that does. Do it to have fun idgaf, having people come in to work high off of PCP is a fucken problem.

>>738679023
Haha, that's a load off of my mind... Thanks for sharing!
>>
>>738679596
No problem
>>
>>738671491
36/Electrician/ i dont know what the fuck im doing with my life or what i want in a long term.
>>
Mostly doing nothing
Lose v-card, get a gf and friends. Get a job in graphic design (maybe), get a house, family. Perhaps I will shot myself.
>>
>>738680962

do u live with your parents?
>>
>>738673523

I need to know as well
>>
>>738681071
I will print your feedback
>>
>>738676304
I just turned 26 today and been o. Welfare for 2 years now. It's fucking shit. I'm a complete shit. Wish i could start my own business but i'm obviously too poor.
>>
24, barman.

Goals to stop having a shit life
>>
30 applications manager 60k London

Looking to be app services manager in 2 years then head of apps a year after that. In that time build enough skills to start contracting and starting fixing "broken" companies.
>>
>>738681751
*own house worth 550k and engaged
>>
File: ngje6yT1dl1u5firdo1_1280.jpg (31KB, 542x416px) Image search: [Google]
ngje6yT1dl1u5firdo1_1280.jpg
31KB, 542x416px
>>738673314
can you eat it.
>>
File: foto0921.jpg (182KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
foto0921.jpg
182KB, 800x600px

lawnmower / small engine mechanic

building my own car from scratch/restoring one.
>>
File: 4.jpg (289KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
289KB, 1920x1080px
>>738671491

>age

>Occupation
Wedding videographer/student/general video maker

>Goals
I want to be a cinematographer, or at least work on the film industry with anything related to camera department

>Pic related
A still from a shortfilm i did last year, i know im not the best but at least i know what im doing
>>
>>738673314
This is already a thing. It comes in a spray can.
>>
32, Railroad Worker, Id like to buy a ton of land and raise buffalo or sheep.... and id like to build a castle on my property before i die.
>>
Military/Cyber security
Get out of the military and start my real life.
>>
>>738683002
the problem those are use aerosol sprays and they dry with a white glaze ruining the color and they rub off. Mine bonds with the fabrics and material dries clear and doesn't use toxic aerosol sprays
>>
-3D Air Search Radar Field Engineer for the us gov.
- Goals: Move my cars and gf across to the to me, already own a home so thats about it. Love my job so would not change anything tbh
>>
>>738682087
I mean no, it's a superhydrophobic spray meaning that your insides would completely repel water meaning that you probably I don't know get hurt or die. it's really something that you only have for exterior use like Word, metal, Fabrics.

You don't have to eat everything
>>
working at a local grocery store
just makin cash, maybe get a second job so i can move out
>>
>>738684060
What is your real life and how many dildos are you using
>>
>>738671491
what did you invent?
>>
>>738672117
I make 32k per year. But I sleep in my own bed every night, pay all my bills, eat out when I want, buy what I want, work 40 hours per week or less and get laid every night. I wouldn't do what you do for twice what you make.
>>
licensed electrician
buy a house
buy investment property
>>
>>738672471
>no goals

No need for them. You're already living the dream.
>>
>>738684526
>maternity thong
>>
>>738671772
thinking of doing a uni degree in business, what u think/
>>
>>738684697
lol
>>
>>738684589
>buy what I want

you must not want nice things you poor fuck.
>>
>>738678478
weekends?
>>

high school teacher (English & World History)

I'd like to switch to teaching music. Or generally, just be able to earn a decent living through music. Not interested in being a rockstar or anything, but a steady income through music would be nice.
>>
>>738671491
30 Roofing mostly, working on getting my pilots license.
I just like flying and shit.
>>
>23 y/o Britbong
>Geography degree
>Failed Pilot aptitude test twice now
>2 years in pleb-tier retail
>Currently unemployed
>Living with parents

Planning on getting another shitty job and re-applying with a backup next year.

Need to lose a shit ton of weight

And losing the v cards would be nice
>>
50 000 lbs in 2 months lol. thats like on thousand 50 pound rocks, thats like a few days of building stone retaining walls.
>>
Electron Microscope or FIB/DIB operator
I work for intel searching and analysing failures and defects in the silicon.

Hoping to run a lab here that I used to work in.
>>
>>738671491
23, junior network engineer (4.5 years experience)

my goal was to be a network engineer and network architect, but im being forced down the pen test route, could be worse
>>
File: 01d.jpg (72KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
01d.jpg
72KB, 600x612px
>>738685212
>Geography degree

That was your first mistake.

Get your shit together, if you hit 25, no job, fat, virgin, you'll probably stay that way for life.
>>
Electrician
buy a house soon, more traveling, have some kids, keep investing, retire at 50
>>
>>738684946
lol dude I don't have kids. I don't want much more than a nice tv with a sound system, nice pc, internet access, and a nice apartment. I have all that. With my career, I'll be making around 50k in a couple years and most likely cap out around 60k, unless i wanna get ambitious and have a private practice on the side, in which case I can make about 100k max. But I don't want to work that hard.
>>
>>738685715
>retire at 50

Cute how people still believe this is going to be possible.
>>
>>738671491
I am a guidance counsellor. I enjoy giving people advice and it's very rewarding to know that my work genuinely helps people.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary
>>
>>738672823
realest response here
>>
>>738685715
better be thinking about retiring to Mozambique or some other shit-tier country, cause you ain't going to be able to afford it anywhere else.
>>
>>738678349
>Become fluent in german
Don't you mean, become fluent in immigrant?
>>
>>738671491
I moved and spread 11,000 pounds of gravel last saturday for a home project, so not really impressed.
>>
>>738686591
I just took a shit that weighed about 30,000 pounds
>>
File: the-wolf-of-wall-street.jpg (178KB, 612x318px) Image search: [Google]
the-wolf-of-wall-street.jpg
178KB, 612x318px
>>738685714
No shit. I fucked up and fucked myself up with super depression after some bullshit with a girl online. That was 2 years ago. I've basically lost 2 years. Feelsfuckingshite.jpg
>>
>>738684066
So... have you "invented" this yet? Or is it just something you thought of. Because I think of a lot of things that would be cool also. I'm not an inventor.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.