[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain to me why what Don jr did wasn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 40

File: t3_4tuvec.jpg (449KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4tuvec.jpg
449KB, 2048x1365px
Can anyone explain to me why what Don jr did wasn't attempted collusion?
>>
File: 1496456264835.png (96KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1496456264835.png
96KB, 500x442px
>>738669983
He was just receiving information. If he was in power or working for someone who was, and traded favors or treasury money for actual info, the it would.

As an example, Bill Clinton had Chinese officials staying in the Lincoln room of the white house as part of a deal where they gave political donations to the Dumbocrats in exchange for political favors. Remember how eager Hill was for the trans-pacific partnership?

This is simply receiving dirt on a political opponent, which is standard operational procedure for political candidates in the US.
>>
>>738670772
Going to a meeting with a representative of a foreign government with the expectation of receiving information that could alter the outcome of the United States presidential election is completely different, and you know that, and you're being disingenuous to suggest otherwise.
>>
>>738669983
"Attempted collusion" isn't a crime you dweeb. (spoiler alert: neither is collusion)
>>
>>738671306
Never said it was, highly unethical in my opinion though.
>>
>>738671494

The only reason it isn't is because Jr had no official role in the gov, or campaign
>>
>>738671306
nice Muslim tier logic ya got there faggot.
>>
>>738671494
Are you saying that politics is a field where unethical things happen? MY GOD!
>>
>>738671003
Yeah cause TPP wouldnt alter millions of americans. literally falling for the globalization meme. you idiots should be in prison for defending this shit.
>>
>>738671856
Are you saying unethical behavior shouldn't be punished?
>>
>>738671963
We have laws for a reason.
>>
>>738671623
He brought the then campaign manager Manafort and Kushner who is now part of the government and was part of the campaign.
Kushner didn't disclose this meeting in government legal forms, which might get him in some trouble if he can't explain why he didn't disclose them.
>>
>>738672184
Which he may have broken.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-jr-meeting-russian-lawyer-violated-campaign-laws/story?id=48557183
>>
I think the investigation of the President for collusion should be widened to investigate all possible collusion during the 2016 Presidential election. Suddenly the DNC and Secretary Clinton come under investigation as well.
>>
File: 1464447957634.jpg (57KB, 550x418px) Image search: [Google]
1464447957634.jpg
57KB, 550x418px
>>738669983
It is all a bunch of shit. Politicians are always in bed with foreign governments and corporations in a form of lobbyists that contribute to their campaigns in one way or another.
>>
>>738671003
>representative of a foreign government
And you have no proof she wasn't just some lawyer
No proof whatsoever she has ties to the Kremlin
>>
>>738672312
"May have" "is possible" "likely unethical" "could surely have" "does raise concerns" "seems suspicious given what we know now"

This is all garbage. The media and the democrats are going to keep doing this for the next 4-8 years. I'd stop taking the bait if I were you.
>>
>>738671494
Why is it unethical?

Let's say they did have dirt on Hillary.

Wouldn't the American public have a RIGHT to know? What if this was the only way the public would know. Wouldn't he then actually have a duty to find out?
>>
It is against the law for anyone to receive or attempt to obtain information from a foreign political state in an attempt to alter an US election. That being said it wont really mean anything because anyone that could do anything benefits too much from having Trump in office so it probably wont go anywhere. It will be topic of discussion for a few weeks or many a month or two then it will die away because it will not go anywhere.
>>
>>738672496
he may have broken campaign finance laws, he'll likely be investigated by the FEC to see if he did.
>>
>>738669983
Can you explain why Hillary wasn't charged after disclosing classified documents and storing them on an unclassified insecure network?
>>
>>738672511
because its a foreign country trying to sway the us election in a way that favors them and its illegal for a campaign to get support from foreign nations.
>>
>>738669983

Because Jr is NOT an elected official. The Russians mention having dirt on Hillary. Nothing came of it though. Trumps were probably uninterested. Bottom line though, This doesn't prove that Trump HIMSELF was colluding with anyone. He's broken no laws. No impeachable offense
>>
>>738672963
way to avoid the topic i brought up
if there anyway Trump supports can defend Trump without bringing up Clinton?
>>
>>738669983
This came out the day after Junior hired a personal attorney. The plan is to let him take the fall for collusion, and then have Drumpf pardon him. It all wraps up pretty neatly, I think. Americans are morons.
>>
>>738673171
>He's broken no laws
He actually might have broken campaign finance laws. Its illegal for campaigns to accept support from other nations.
>>
>>738669983
Drumpf is finished!
>>
File: 1499654888809.jpg (427KB, 1000x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499654888809.jpg
427KB, 1000x960px
>>738673218
No because the issue you're forwarding directly involves Clinton herself, a well known rat of the highest order. Her own corruption got exposed and now the people who colluded with her are deflecting by digging and digging for anything bad on Trump.
>>
>>738673398
Surely the Drumpf has been stumped this time! Then we impeach Pence, then Bernie is President!!!!!!!!
>>
>>738673383
Ideally it will be spun as an act of war by Russia. That will be fun.
>>
>>738673098

So what? Nations do this ALL THE TIME during elections. the US does it too.

It was a mere attempt, maybe just a brief mention of info. but nothing came of it. Trump jr was probably uninterested.
>>
>>738672464

for real tho, is that what this boils down to? it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but because we don't have video evidence of the duck being sworn in by Putin while holding two forms of personal identification, then we shouldn't assume its a duck?

I mean, will you at least admit that this whole thing is fishy? or are you going to deny any connection between the Russians and trump to the extent that any evidence will be quickly thrown out? there is more evidence for collusion in Don Jr emails than for half the shit you people accuse Hillary of.
>>
>>738673383
Not just that, it's fucking treason. But if nobody is looking at treason already considering all the shit Trump has done, they're not going to do anything now.
>>
File: 1478688573919.jpg (2MB, 2806x3737px) Image search: [Google]
1478688573919.jpg
2MB, 2806x3737px
It's time to charge the DNC with TREASON

Democrats refuse to accept the results of the election.
Democrats declare anyone who does not support their party a "nazi"
Democrats start looting and rioting.
Democrats start calling for violence against Trump supporters.
Democrats start randomly assaulting people.
Democrats openly call for the assasination of our president.
Democrats start killing policemen.
Democrats start shooting elected officials.

Democrats claim the Presidential Election cannot be rigged.
Democrats create an obstructionist campaign claiming the election was rigged.
>>
>>738673548
>Trump jr was probably uninterested.
He was very interested, that was proven by his own released emails.
And even attempting this can be illegal.
>>
>>738673548

there is more at stake here. if trumps campaign did collude with the Russians, its pretty significant.

but for the sake of conversation, can you please provide two examples in the last 30 years where on nation did something like this? and they have to be first world countries.
>>
>>738673434
Clinton has nothing to do with keeping our current president accountable for his actions past and present.
>>
>>738671003
She was a lawyer, not a representative of the Russian government.

I understand that you're gay and it kills you to know that you might have followed 8 years of a disastrous gay president with a disastrous lesbian president, but try to keep it on the ground.

Obama the Retarded had George Clooney and Julia Louise Dryfus go to China, Switzerland, Germany, etc accepting donations officially from foreign interests and governments. Clinton (Bill) accepted huge donations from the Chinese in exchange for pushing their trade war through the US government. Clinton (Hill) accepted donations, at a minimum through inflated speech royalties, from the Russian government in exchange for a uranium deal. Those are definitely collusion - accepting personal payment for US government privileges.

What Trump jr did was hardly interesting, especially as he never received anything. Don't let George Soros lead you around like a sheep on a leash. Try to think for yourself.
>>
>>738671003
>compleatly different

You're right. Arranging one sided trade deals in exchange for ones own personal wealth is far worse. Prison for Bill and Hill when?
>>
>>738673720
This so very freaking much. Long overdue.
>>
>>738673398

Well then EVERY president has broken this law. Why should it only NOW be a problem because its Trump in office. He funded his whole campaign with his own money and domestic donations. Other nations OFFERING support (info) isnt Illegal. If the Trumps had ACCEPTED that info and used it to win the election then yes. Law is broken
>>
File: 1449851255534.jpg (539KB, 804x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1449851255534.jpg
539KB, 804x1250px
>>738673720
Faggots can't stop all the winning.
>>
>>738673548
When was the last time something this big happened to the US?
Imagine if something like this happened in McCarthy's era.
>>
>>738673658
This great country used to hang people for treason. Now they reward it.
>>
>>738673931
ever president tried to get help from the russian government to get them elected? what delusional shit is this?
>>
>>738673720

Don't forget they're making online "enemy lists" of people they claim are racists.
>>
>>738674019
You want to see treason? Here it is >>738673720
>>
>>738672511
That's like saying the police can use any means necessary to obtain evidence. There are rules to follow.

Anyways, this story is just a bunch of horseshit. Don Jr is too stupid to be guilty of anything. His ignorance will save him.
>>
It's pathetic people are defending treason, what happened to conservatives thinking russia was the biggest threat to our democracy?
>>
>>738673859

so lets say I just agree with you. you think receiving intelligence directly from a foreign government who wants to help you sway the outcome of a domestic election is somehow not as bad as taking donations?

and then what if said foreign power did stop there? what if they launched a propaganda campaign? what if they hacked emails and falsified documents in order to create confusion during the election cycle? you honestly believe all of this isn't important? you don't see it as a direct challenge to a nations sovereignty?
>>
>>738674093
Fuck you, traitor. I'll see you hang and I'll laugh as will all true patriots.
>>
>>738673840
And Clinton lost because enough people believe she wasn't held accountable for her own actions, past and present.

You people are accusing Trump of colluding AGAINST Clinton with the help of a foreign state, so eventually Clinton's name will come up in the conversation.

>haHAA fagit you said Clinton you cant get over her

Can you get over Trump?

Foreign states advocated for Clinton as well. If she had won, would you be as concerned about that? Probably not.
>>
>>738673501
You want a guy under federal investigation, who sold out to killery to be president?
>>
>>738672464
So a random Russian lawyer who got in contact with Donald Jr. through a music producer and a Russian pop start who's father is a known oligarch with ties to Putin, who both worked with the Trumps while they were in Russia for beauty contest. The lawyer also was called a Crowned attorney (term used for lawyer who works for the government in the UK and Canada. This coming from a man who is music producer from the UK) and has had previous work with the Kremlin.

Nothing about this sounds odd?

You can have your precious little dictator in training, Donald Trump Sr., but his son, son-in-law, and past campaign head are in a bad place. I doubt anything will happen but it is still pretty bad looking.
>>
>>738674127
Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking the law. Also, intending to break the law, trying to, and failing to do so is often considered illegal, depending on the particulars and the jurisdiction and the judges and so on. None of which is to say I believe Jr. will experience any legal consequences.
>>
>>738673098
So arrest Hillary. She gave Russia URANIUM.
>>
>>738674273
>Foreign states advocated for Clinton
Theres a difference between a country saying they want a candidate to help and a country giving material support. One is legal free speech and one is against campaign laws.
>>
>>738674273

>advocated

but they didn't hack emails and submit falsified documents to mislead the American public. what Russia did is pretty serious, and I don't understand why you think we should not attempt to hold people accountable.
>>
>>738672831
>he may have broken campaign finance laws, he'll likely be investigated by the FEC to see if he did.

He didn't receive money from Russia, his son looked into the *possibility* of receiving information.

The Clintons, on the other hand, did receive actual money, confirmed political favor money, form both China and Russia, and both China and Russia definitely received the political favors for which they paid.

Stop being such a cuck. If you need to go after political corruption, go after the Obama for misappropriating 16 trillion treasury dollars and the Clintons for stealing aid money meant for the Dominican Republic disaster relief, and for receiving money from foreign governments in exchange for political actions - allowing a uranium deal (Russia) and opening the US economy to Chinese economic parasitism.
>>
>>738674387
Had nothing to do with the campaign.
Was signed off by several different agencies.
And it was done through the secretary of state so it's not illegal.
>>
>>738669983
there was no attempt, he did it, and "collusion" isn't a crime.
conspiracy, however, is a crime, and based on the evidence he himself provided, his guilt is an open and shut case.

but since "It's OK If You're A Republican", he won't go to jail.
>>
>>738674446
Material support is protect speech under citizens united
>>
>>738674387
This is not a thing that exists in real life.
>>
>>738674621
only for US citizens, its illegal for foreign citizens to materially support campaigns
>>
>>738673501
> Bernie is President
kek - Bernie the Jew isn't fit to run a night drive through window at Taco Bell. I can't believe he stayed in office for 40 years without doing a single fleegin thing. I wouldn't use Bernie to wipe my ass.
>>
>>738674360
Yeah, but that's kinda the point. If he didn't know what he was doing, he's likely to get a slap on the wrist.

Just like Hillary, who kept her emails like an amateur. She didn't willfully do it, therefore she got a reprimand for being stupid but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>738674273
A foriegn country being in favor of a candidate is one thing entirely. But when that country actively goes to spreading misinformation campaigns in that country. Also according to every intelligence administration in the US as well as a few abroad attempted to hack into the election. Also that at least half a dozen of the people put in position in his cabinet had contact with Russians before the election. It may be nothing but with all these flags going up it is hard not to be suspicious.... also why it doesn't go away. Trump going out of his way to fire and remove any investigating the situation just makes it worse. As he said himself "These are not the actions of a innocent person"
>>
>>738674609
I think you mean

>Its okay if you're a politician.

One day you'll understand that we live in a 1 party state. Nobody with an R or a D in front or at the end of their name cares about you or me.
>>
>>738673958
Holy shit. Is this accurate? Cause that's pretty fucking incredible.
>>
File: 1499156269238.jpg (111KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499156269238.jpg
111KB, 960x960px
>>738674515
The gallows are being built. You better get your alibi ready because you're first.
>>
>>738674647
Yeah but it's up to you to prove him wrong. He doesn't have to offer any evidence, and any evidence you offer will be explained as fabricated by Soros/International Jewry for internet shilling purposes. Welcome to now.
>>
>>738674515
>He didn't receive money from Russia
If the FEC decides that political dirt has any monetary value then he broke a law. Its really up to them how to interpret the law and then defend that interpretation in court.
>>
>>738673720
Brilliant anon. That belongs on 10,000 billboards.
>>
>>738674515
Awwww but Mommm, he did it too, why can't I??

Stop using child logic, pleb.
>>
>>738674901
a lot of the list aren't really accomplishments or aren't even related to anything hes done.
yes hes gotten things done but this list is intentionally deceptive.
>>
>>738669983
So if someone from Russia did have real dirt on Hillary everyone should just ignore it?
>>
>>738675094
Yeah, and higher education is bad for America. You're a fucking trailer park moron.
>>
An agreement between two or more people to defraud a person of his or her rights or to obtain something that is prohibited by law.
Who was defrauded?
What was obtained?
What rights were lost?
>>
>>738674901
I know man. Its the most awesome list ever. Trump is the most accomplished person in the history of the universe!
>>
>>738674609
what crime did he conspire to commit?
>>
>>738675101
The national debt and domestic employment statistics are pretty fucking incredible if they're actually accurate.
>>
>>738675264
>Trump is the most accomplished person in the history of the universe!
please let this be sarcasm
>>
>>738674902
The Obama misappropriated $16 trillion! He went into office "broke", earned some 3 million from his position as president, and since leaving has purchased 3-4 mansions worth over $20 million, while going on a permanent, lavish vacation to everywhere.

Where is it written that just because you're gay that you *have* to be a Nazicrat and threaten everyone? Some gays are peaceful. Why can't you be?
>>
>>738671925
>treason is legal
where?
>>
>>738673958
Going to do, will do, planning on. Jeez this guys a world class cocktease with all this stuff supposedly in the pipeline.
>>
>>738673720
I'm ready to take this shit to the streets.
>>
>>738675328
You didn't see the list?? He's a god. He like signed tens of executive orders!
>>
>>738675298
Well Trump hasn't passed a budget while in office yet so the debt decrease was from the last budget passed by congress.
And unemployment is largely out of the presidents hands and its been dropping steadily since 2010.
>>
File: goalposts.jpg (26KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
goalposts.jpg
26KB, 300x240px
>The Russian collusion is fake news!
>"I met with a Russian representative with the intention of obtaining damaging information on Clinton."
>It wasn't illegal!
>>
>>738675601
>Going to do, will do, planning on
All that stuff has already been done and can easily be verified with a simple google search you illiterate nitwit.
>>
>>738675660
FUCK i didnt see that youre right
TRUMP IS LITERAL GOD
>>
>Trump put his pants on, left leg first, Impeach him!

every single day
>>
>>738673958
This guy is a fucking machine. He's unstoppable.

>>738674901
>Holy shit. Is this accurate? Cause that's pretty fucking incredible.

%100. You can search for every single item.
>>
>>738675098
>Awwww but Mommm, he did it too, why can't I?

Dumbfag, pay attention! Put down the bong for a second and try to pay attention.

You're leaving Clinton to go free for a mass of actual, severe crimes, while attacking Trump for things you wish were a crime but weren't. Read that until the fog hat dissipates and you understand it.
>>
Trump did nothing wrong.
Democrats are committing treason.
>>
>>738675941
Real nice argument, dumbass.
>>
>>738674127
Remember, the FBI said that Hillary was to stupid to have known better about her secret server. Her idiocy, (feigned or real) saved her ass from a charge of treason by having allowed classified info to be stolen from her secret server
>>
largest presidential smear campaign in history, and Trump still does better than any previous president. amazing
>>
>>738675908
It's funny how even the most powerful person in the world, Trump, isn't going after Hillary.

I mean cmon, she committed every crime imaginable and he's letting her walk.
>>
>>738674127
You're the fucking moron. The dude went to a fucking Ivy league school and got a degree in Economics. You got a paycheck from Shareblue and herpes from fucking a fat chick.
>>
>>738669983
Because it's fake news. There is no evidence of any meeting with Russian government.

We've been saying this for months but the dumb liberals keep making allegations without proof. There is no Russia connection.

You lost the election. Grow up and move on.
>>
>>738675851
expect some have nothing to do with trump at all
its an inflated list
>>
Funny how no one cared when Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch on a tarmac just before she decided not to prosecute Hillary.

Funny how no one cared when Obama personally told the Russian president he would have more "flexibility" after he was reelected.
>>
>>738676206
Trump is already going down in history as the first real citizen of the world. He united the country and is battling all the evil in this world. He even cured cancer last week.
>>
File: gallows.jpg (92KB, 1000x687px) Image search: [Google]
gallows.jpg
92KB, 1000x687px
>>738676370
Do a little jig for us before you go.
>>
>>738676522
I heard his semen cures aids and hes going around fucking all the hot women that have HIV
>>
>>738676370
>There is no evidence of any meeting with Russian government
Expect the emails Trump jr released and him admitting to the meeting.
>>
>>738676383
Funny how I remember Trump and the GOP being just as hysterical about those things as the Dems are about Don Jr.

Must be a matter of perspective you can't see past.
>>
>>738676383
How are either of those things the same as a foreign government trying to sway the outcome of an election through illegal means?
>>
>>738676045

Facts are all here faggot. >>738673720

>>738676372
Wrong again faggot. He's directly responsible for all of them.
>>
>>738676624
Ok so I wanted to go along with this, but then realized that if I would cure many women of HIV, I'd be fucking too many niggers on my quest.
>>
File: F04D-Hang-MultipleDrop.jpg (52KB, 675x457px) Image search: [Google]
F04D-Hang-MultipleDrop.jpg
52KB, 675x457px
>>738677015
Have fun, traitor.
>>
>>738676705
And that's just the tip of the iceberg, way more shit is gonna come out, guaranteed. With every new detail that comes out his supporters will start mental gymnastics to try to justify it. So fucking stupid
>>
It's ok Anon. Dems are just committing TREASON to remove a lawfully elected president from power. They didn't agree with the election results they said could not be rigged. So now they're lying about it being rigged by Russia so they can usurp a sitting president who was legally elected.

Treason is totally fine when Democrats do it.
>>
File: Square_gallows.gif (2KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Square_gallows.gif
2KB, 200x150px
>>738677104
>>
>>738676786
But the media didn't talk about it 24/7 for months and I don't remember any conservatives protesting in the streets, I guess thats probably because they have jobs.
>>
>>738677092
Dems are committing TREASON

Remember faggot

Conservatives:
Have all the guns
Fill the ranks of the military
Fill the ranks of the police
Fill the ranks of the militias
Have all the military training
Have all the weapons training
Literally own military grade weapons
Love to fight
Will fight to protect the country they love
>>
>>738676705
Really? What position in the Russian government did she have? What part of it is a crime? Please cite the code and section...
>>
>>738676705
Fake news. He had a meeting to get dirt on Shillary, he had no idea they were Russian and they definitely weren't from the Russian government.
Getting incubating information on an opponent is normal practice during a campaign.

Dear Libcucks are stupid.
>>
I want you to do me a favor. Find the nearest liberal traitor and punch him, her or it directly the face as hard as you can.
>>
>>738669983
Because his daddy is leader of the free world.

To paraphrase nixon; when the president('s son) does it, it's not illegal
>>
Democrats are pushing TREASON
>>
File: chris-hansen.jpg (26KB, 352x707px) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen.jpg
26KB, 352x707px
>>738669983
saying he did nothing wrong is like saying the guys from to catch a predator didn't want to fuck little kids.
>>
>>738677233
You don't scare anyone, traitor. We kicked England's ass and we'll kick yours. We are patriots backed by the US Constitution. There's a reason the first amendment is first.
>>
We need to talk more about how the DNC is pushing a cause of treason.
>>
>>738677359
You're a faggot traitor. No one is buying your LARPing as you sit in mommy's basement.
>>
>>738677359
We're gonna kill faggots like you in the streets.
>>
>>738677286
From Trump jr's emails he released:

"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."
>>
>>738677360
(citations)
>>
>Getting yourself killed because Mommy Clinton lost the election.
KEK
>>
>>738671003
>accuses us of being disingenuous
>calls the Russian a foreign diplomat
>>
>>738677438
Here you go. >>738673720
>>
File: bbyCH.jpg (144KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
bbyCH.jpg
144KB, 600x717px
>>738677442
>>
>>738677390
>>
>>738677461
i dont think you know what proper sourcing is....
>>
>>738672448
it's almost as if we're all getting played
>>
File: 148530748777.jpg (499KB, 600x1285px) Image search: [Google]
148530748777.jpg
499KB, 600x1285px
I like to look at this image an laugh.

Her bitter tears sustain me.
>>
>>738677552
Nice deflection you traitorous faggot.
>>
>>738677564
Damn that's cold.
>>
>>738677160
It's all over Fox News.
>>
>>738677461
>Links to list of hysterical opinions
The Alt Right, ladies and gentlemen and genderqueers.
>>
>>738677564
I bet that cunt is still crying.
>>
>>738677618
None of those are opinions. They're all f acts.
>>
>>738669983
Attempted collusion isn't a crime. It also has nothing to do with President trump. What you're suggesting is this:

>there's a knock on your door
>it's the cops
>ivebeenv&.jpg
>"hi anon we're arresting you for murder"
>but I didn't kill anyone
>"yeah well your son didn't kill anyone either, off to jail with you"
>>
>>738673501
Isn't Paul Ryan the next in line after Pence tho?
>>
>>738677461
Run for the hills, traitor. The day of judgement is coming for all traitors.
>>
The fake Russia story is just DNC treason.
>>
>>738677583
>asks for citation
>improper citation
>says citation is improper
how is that deflection...
>>
>>738673720
>It's time to charge the DNC with TREASON
>Democrats refuse to accept the results of the election.
>Democrats declare anyone who does not support their party a "nazi"
>Democrats start looting and rioting.
>Democrats start calling for violence against Trump supporters.
>Democrats start randomly assaulting people.
>Democrats openly call for the assasination of our president.
>Democrats start killing policemen.
>Democrats start shooting elected officials.
>Democrats claim the Presidential Election cannot be rigged.
>Democrats create an obstructionist campaign claiming the election was rigged.

Make a meme out of this and I'll spread it everywhere.
>>
>>738677618
Tfw the left calls unarguable facts 'hysterical opinions'

Isn't it about time for you to start calling people racist?
>>
>>738677699
Um, I think it's coming from a Republican congress. And the president's son.
>>
>>738677776
>Um, I think it's coming from a Republican congress.

Nope. Just DNC treason.
>>
>>738672234
>Kushner didn't disclose this meeting in government legal forms

Actually he did, the forms just weren't released. Someone told NYT about the meeting then it was off to the races.
>>
Remember, Democrats said before the election that it could never be rigged. Now they're saying it was rigged.

The flip flop on the subject is just their attempt at treason.
>>
File: gallows-with-crows.png (143KB, 413x277px) Image search: [Google]
gallows-with-crows.png
143KB, 413x277px
>>738677756
It's about time to break out the nooses for traitors like you.
>>
It is 100% obvious that Trump is a traitor. Therefore, those who follow Trump are also traitors.

Has the entire Republican Party turned against the United States?
>>
>>738669983
What US Code section makes Collusion or talking to a citizen of another country a big deal or a crime. This shit is hilarious.
>>
>>738677811
do you have a link to the article for that?
>>
>>738677866
Nope. Just the DNC. Totally guilty of an obstructionist plan for TREASON
>>
>>738677866
They handed out retard cool aid at the convention.
>>
Democrats are running scared. They basically know they've been caught in a plan for treason.
>>
>>738677678
This is sub-sperg shit. Bullied 7th grader revenge fantasy.
>>
>>738677907
It's called treason, dumbass. Maybe higher education would make you an intelligent traitor.
>>
Donald Trump is a TRAITOR. We have PROOF that his family helped the Russians interfere in our FEDERAL ELECTIONS! THAT IS TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES.

LOCK HIM UP!
>>
>>738677907
Campaign finance laws make it illegal for campaigns to receive material support from foreign states and citizens.
>>
>>738677923
>Totally guilty of an obstructionist plan for TREASON
All right I'll play. Who's the foreign partner of this treason?
>>
Whose behind the Democrat plan for TREASON?

Is it Obama who set up shop in DC just after the election?

Is it Queen Hillary? Who said the election could never be rigged? Who also said that anyone who didn't accept the results of the election was a threat to democracy?

Who is the driving force behind the DNC plan for TREASON?
>>
>>738677955
Why don't you come up with your own insults, instead of stealing everybody else's?
>>
I've been on /b/ for a long time. Less so now. I am to the point where I fully believe that Trump supporters are mtnally deficient.

I am extremely wealthy. I have friends who are also very, very well off. The Trump supporters are the least intelligent of the bunch, and these people are the best of the best of that gaggle of dumb dumbs.

I haven't hired a conservative in the last two months. I may never hire one again.

Afternoon /b/rothers.
>>
>>738677756
>opinions are facts now
>this is what conservatives actually believe

I guess you just aren't sucking Putin's cock hard enough.
>>
DNC is guilty of TREASON and unlawful attempts to subvert the election.
>>
>>738678052
>Who is the driving force behind the DNC plan for TREASON?
Not being a Republican isn't the same as working for a foreign government, dumbass. And it's not even a crime, outside of gay ass suburbs, Timmy.
>>
File: p04ln257.jpg (69KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
p04ln257.jpg
69KB, 1280x640px
>>738677966
You think this is a game. I can't wait to see you dance in the wind. Here's a wallpaper for all you traitors.
>>
>>738678035
Probably Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qutar and Oman, all of whom gave hundreds of millions to the Clinton campaign.

Clinton is clearly the driving force behind the DNC treason plan. Same with Obama.
>>
File: IMG_7683.jpg (157KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7683.jpg
157KB, 1440x1440px
>>738673958
Wrong
>>
The Democrats are literally attempting to illegally overthrow a lawfully elected president using false charges.

Let that sink in for a moment. They're betraying the American people and must be dealt with in the most harsh manner possible. Even if this means assassination and public execution.
>>
>>738678272
should be "make the swamp bigger"
>>
>>738678272
Nice deflection you fucking idiot.
>>
>>738678208
>You think this is a game.
Oh it's definitely a game. That's why you play, being a child.
>>
File: gone.jpg (103KB, 572x719px) Image search: [Google]
gone.jpg
103KB, 572x719px
LOCK HIM UP!
>>
The Democrats are attempting to overthrow our government.
>>
>>738678335

Reported to the FBI.

I hope you aren't on a VPN.
>>
>>738669983
Or why taking a meeting was a material event?
It was a setup by the DNC, who can't see that?

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
nounPSYCHOLOGY
the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.
>>
It's hilarious that the DNC traitors who are attempting to overthrow our government are doing this on behalf of Hillary Clinton, the most evil person to ever run for high office.

At what point do these idiots figure out that they've all been duped and are simply doing the bidding of an evil old hag?
>>
>>738678335
You dumbass. Junior has already admitted to treason, and the republican congress and the FBI are gathering evidence. It has nothing to do with democrats.
>>
>>738678335
>The Democrats are literally attempting to illegally overthrow a lawfully elected president using false charges.
He's a game show host who sells frozen meat and sometimes acts on WWE. This level of dramafaggotry can't be had in a Lower East Side LGBTQ Community Theater production of Cat On A Hot Tin roof.
>>
>>738678469
lol ok fag
>>
It's time to put an end to Trump's lifetime crime spree! LOCK HIM UP, AMERICA!! Put this petty thug behind bars where he belongs! He has betrayed this country!
>>
>>738678352
is nice deflection just a trump supporter meme now? because you arent using that word correctly
>>
The Democrats are literally inventing a false story in an attempt to overthrow our lawfully elected government. This is an act of TREASON against all Americans.
>>
File: IMG_7623.jpg (72KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7623.jpg
72KB, 500x520px
>>738678408
>The Democrats are attempting to overthrow our government.

>muh guvment
>muh gunzzz
>muh freedumz

Kek relax Cletus. Go back inside
>>
File: hierarchy-of-arguments.jpg (71KB, 918x704px) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy-of-arguments.jpg
71KB, 918x704px
>>738678354
>>
File: treason.jpg (42KB, 540x374px) Image search: [Google]
treason.jpg
42KB, 540x374px
It is TREASON. Put this man BEHIND BARS!!
>>
Reminder, that all Democrats are traitors and should be dealt with accordingly.
>>
>>738678637
If Putin is paying you, you need to give him his rubles back
>>
>>738678637
stop same fagging that shit
>>
>>738678354
You won't think it's a game when that noose tightens around your neck.
>>
>>738678700
Tell us exactly how Russia "helped" Trump?
>>
>>738678589

Sent a direct email to an agent in the LA office as well.

Not joking.

I went the extra mile.
>>
>>738678718
You're a Democrat traitor and you're working to overthrow a lawfully elected government.

Democrats are involved in a plan of high treason.
>>
The Trump Crime Family has committed Acts of Treason against the government of the United States in collusion with a known enemy. trump must be impeached and imprisoned immediately!
>>
This thread is full of LARPing.
>>
>>738677811
>>738677911
im actually interest in that article if its true but i cant find anything
>>
File: IMG_6983.jpg (255KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6983.jpg
255KB, 960x960px
>>738678748
>>
The Democratic party is trying to invalidate the votes of over 60 million people. This is treason.
>>
>The election can't be rigged.
>The election was rigged.

Which one is it?
>>
File: 6faggotsingravy.jpg (59KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
6faggotsingravy.jpg
59KB, 550x550px
>>738678813
how does a 12 year old know someone in the LA office tho

also how can a 12 year old be such a flaming faggot
>>
File: bbyHT.jpg (135KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
bbyHT.jpg
135KB, 600x717px
>>
>>738678744
That's where (You)'re wrong, kiddo
>>
>>738678817
impeachment is a legal process dude
>>
Reminder: The Trump Crime Family has committed acts of TREASON against the United States.

LOCK HIM UP, AMERICA!!
>>
>>738678813
>Reporting obvious LARPing

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You just got a SAR report on yourself.
>>
>>738671494
It's not highly unethical, it's treason. Look it up.
>>
Democrats are making false claims in attempt to overthrow our government.

Democrats are attempting to invalidate the election because they didn't win.
>>
>>738675098
You know thats how courts work. They use other cases to defend their own. The same can be done for actions for anyone. People set precedents and others follow. Thats justifalication.
>>
Still waiting to hear how Russia "helped" Trump
>>
>Dems still letting themselves be a patsy to that evil cunt Clinton.
Sad.
>>
>>
>>738671003
DONALD TRUMP JR WAS NOT APART OF TRUMPS CAMPAIGN PARTY/TEAM .... AND HE ISNT APART OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION... he has ZERO ties to the government apart from his father... he is not a government employee and thus NOTHING WAS DONE ILLEGALLY.

this shit happens all the time with the Clintons and their bogus foundation and Chelsea being used the EXACT same way... get the fuck over it libtards.
>>
>>738678985
You do realize that just saying "No, it isn't" is juvenile, right?
>>
>>738679190
He didn't do anything wrong anyways.
>>
>>738679235
exactly.
>>
>>738678947

I posted earlier. Long time lurker. Wealthy anon. I have businesses which deal with different groups, constantly. So, a shipping business which requires an import brokerage company rough the port of Long Beach will put one in contact with a whole bunch of people.

It doesn't really matter.

Only time I've ever done it. May never do it again. But, no VPN and American and I've done my funny deed of the day.

Fingers crossed.

>>738679032

I assume that's you.

Fingers crossed.
>>
>>738669983
cause hes rich and rich people can do no wrong
>>
>>738678985
Careful there is an army of skinny jean wearing kids out there with bike locks and bottle rockets, you should be terrified.
>>
>>738677911
>>738678870

I've read dozens of articles on the matter over the past few days. It was in there somewhere. It was probably NYT or WaPo as they've posted the most on the topic. There were a few other sources. If I can find a link, I'll post it.
>>
File: IMG_6470.jpg (93KB, 857x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6470.jpg
93KB, 857x648px
>>738679091
>Democrats are making false claims in attempt to overthrow our government.

>muh cuntry
>muh murica
>muh gunzzz

Kek. I told you already. Go back inside cletus
>>
>>738679190
You gotta understand something. The DNC wants to do everything it can to overthrow our government. They don't care if any of this stuff is true. They're hoping that if they lie enough people will eventually believe them.

The DNC is a threat to Democracy and American freedom. These people are pure evil. They couldn't accept the election results they said could never be rigged, so now they're lying and saying it was rigged so they can overthrow our government.
>>
>>738679298
Nope. Just laughing at your obvious idiocy. I'm assuming you're mentally ill.
>>
>>738679206
Juvenile like revenge fantasies aired in public as terroristic threats? Or juvenile like jokes about jerkchoking yourself to death in a Thailand closet?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (52KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
52KB, 400x266px
>>738679116
They leaked emails showing how corrupt the DNC was being.

If anything they did a service to the American people, even if it was for their own gain.
>>
>>738679235
He doesn't have to be a government official or a member of a campaign to commit treason. He colluded with a foreign government to affect the outcome of an election.
>>
>>738679298
lol you faggot you dont even know how 4chan works
>>
Obama was a foreign born insurgent who was illegally elected to high office.

Clinton was meant to be his successor, and was also head of her own vast criminal network.

When Clinton lost the DNC plan for TREASON was launched.

It all makes sense.
>>
>>738679453
No he didn't.
>>
>>738679397

Laying on my top floor deck, over the beach. Wife and kids are out of the house. Looking it backpage, looking at 4chan.

You take a picture of where you are. I'll take a picture of my 35 million dollar view in Newport. Let's compare.
>>
Obama was a criminal.
Clinton was a criminal.
The DNC is full of criminals.
>>
good lord the comments are cancer, pro trump dick suckers calling the left everything bad while they do it to
>hurr durr left are violent
meanwhile on the news you got trump cucks killing people they dont like because "muh superior genes"
>when she crashes down you'll see all the backpedaling these faggots will do
>>
>>738679515
Thanks.
>>
>>738679353
>>738679235
>>738679190

ALSO i didnt even mention the russian lawyer ANTI TRUMP!!! her social media was found and its 100% against trump and all he stands for... this bitch was a TOOL used as bait and THROWN INTO A VAN LIKE A SIDE OF BEEF just like Clinton was.
>>
File: 1479937457494.jpg (68KB, 691x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479937457494.jpg
68KB, 691x720px
>>738674902
>Dan Rather
>>
>>738679569
This is some pretty hilarious faggotry.

BTW, I love in the 92603. Post that image faggot.
>>
>>738679482

You saw the law that just passed regarding ISP's, didn't you?

Regardless, the Nip doesn't run things the same way moot did.

Hi.
>>
>>738679343

Google to the rescue:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

"The meeting was also attended by the president’s campaign chairman at the time, Paul J. Manafort, as well as by the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Mr. Manafort and Mr. Kushner recently disclosed the meeting, though not its content, in confidential government documents described to The New York Times."
>>
>>738679573
what evidence? shillary's emails? oh wait if you accept that fact, you gotta accept don jr's emails, you can't chose one over the other. this is literally how you you fucks are, chant hilary emails but "don jr was innocent he was just looking to the "possibility""
>>
Wow, the dem shills in this thread are freaking out. Probably because they know their party is committing TREASON.
>>
>>738679666

Go ahead.

Lol, Irvine. Stop being poor.
>>
File: IMG_9289.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9289.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
>>738679573
Wrong
>>
File: Child Abuser.jpg (279KB, 520x650px) Image search: [Google]
Child Abuser.jpg
279KB, 520x650px
>>738679705
>what evidence? shillary's emails?

No. Her public life. It's all on record. All the emails revealed was that she was a nasty cunt.
>>
>>738679705
there is nothing wrong with Trump Jrs emails... also he showed them willingly and even unasked... Clinton aint shown anyone them and even lied about it... WTF are u smoking
>>
>>738679765
That's not Irvine you dumb, lying faggot. Still waiting for you to post that pic.
>>
Democrats are human garbage.
>>
FACT: Democrats said the election can't be rigged
FACT: Democrats now say the election was rigged
FACT: Democrats are attempting to overthrow our government.
>>
>>738679576
What killings are you talking about? Are you lumping all racists in with Trump supporters? The vast majority of Trump supports obviously do not condone killing in the name of race and condem those who do. Your whole argument is bullshit.

On the other hand the left does seem to condone all the antifa crap.
>>
File: 001 (12).jpg (324KB, 1440x1106px) Image search: [Google]
001 (12).jpg
324KB, 1440x1106px
Britbong here.

You chose wisely America.
>>
>>738679828

>Living in Santa Ana

Tustin?

Waiting on you, 60k.
>>
File: Hope (8).jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hope (8).jpg
68KB, 640x480px
Just a reminder that we're the heroes in this story.
>>
>>738680019
Post that pic you lying faggot.
>>
Democrats. Please let me break it to you gently.

Everything that you love is going away. You're special snowflake gay protection laws, your legal drugs, your right to have 20 abortions.

All of it. Gone. And there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>738680069

After you, Anaheim.

I stated clearly how it would go. You have one post before I set you aside as clearly poor and leave it at that.
>>
File: 1497681239025.jpg (115KB, 860x272px) Image search: [Google]
1497681239025.jpg
115KB, 860x272px
Wanna read something truly wonderful?
>>
>>738679778
God you guys really suck at even attempting a convincing meme.

Remember how you faggots were howling with laughter at "Delete your account" like it was the funniest thing in the world. Lolol Goddamn whats it like being a loser for so long? Really how do you put up with it?
>>
Treason is completely ok when democrats do it.
>>
>>738675908
Clinton isn't the president.
>>
I'd like to take a dump in Ivanka's mouth

feed her my pungent Loaf
>>
>>738680302
>Clinton isn't the president.
You're damn right she isn't.
>>
>>738680193
I can't wait years later when that bitch is in the cold ground and that tape comes out. I'll jerk off it to it and cum instantly.
>>
File: IMG_9934.jpg (103KB, 1024x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9934.jpg
103KB, 1024x635px
>>738679959
Murcia
>>
>>738680069

Waiting, Costa Mesa.
>>
>>738679812
god damn you really are as stupid as you fucking look supporting trump must take an iq below 50 to keep trying to convince yourself that it's nothing. trump wasnt fucking kidding when he said he could shoot someone and still have followers, you'd be one of them shills
>>
File: IMG_2461.jpg (184KB, 1416x1177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2461.jpg
184KB, 1416x1177px
>>738674902
Oh boy! Look who's dropping his binkie, climbing out of his crib, and going to war?
>>
>>738680387
Watching Clinton lose the election reaffirmed my faith in God.
>>
Just a reminder that the Democrats are trying to illegally overthrow our government because they didn't win the election.
>>
File: Goddamn.gif (945KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
Goddamn.gif
945KB, 500x290px
>>738680302
>>
>>738679190
Don Jr actually was campaigning for his father, so even if he wasn't formally part of Trump's team (i.e. on any payroll or list of volunteers), he was involved in it to an extent far beyond you, me or anyone in this thread.

He also contacted two men highly intimate with the campaign to meet a person he believed was acting on behalf of the Russian government's support of his father, per the released emails.

Let me explain: if your brother knew a company (A) was going to announce a fat government contract tomorrow, which would of course send its stock flying high, and you told him "hey, I've got a hundred thousand to invest today but I've decided not to invest in company (A)" it would be against the law for you to tell him about the contract, if you admitted telling him, even if he didn't act on it, you would be convicted of insider trading.

Someone claimed that on the day of Don's meeting Trump tweeted a tantalizing little promise to possibly reveal more dirt on HRC.

If this is true (I haven't bothered checking) it indicates, not conclusively but *strongly* so, that Trump knew about this meeting. If proven this would be catastrophic for our (perhaps soon to be former) President Trump.

Crooked Hilary. Richard "I am not a crook" Nixon. Oh, the irony. I don't even dislike Trump (although I wasn't a supporter) so I naturally feel sorry for him.
>>
>>738679959
Actually as a space and financial standpoint maybe they should just do away with male and female and have one big bathroom for both.

Will there be problems? Absolutely but would anyone want a snowflake gendered bathroom if everyone using the same?
>>
Don't worry America. The DNC is just trying to overthrow your government because they didn't win the election.
>>
>>738680548
*he told you
>>
>>738680450
You know your hurr durr trump supporters are all dumb redneck narrative is horseshit.

All the dumb rednecks I know are doing dumb redneck shit. Not posting on a Laotian Frog Cartoon board you stupid shit.
>>
>>738680536
and yet another stupid person! everyone hates trump, not the republican side. you can be left right upsidedown and still hate trump without being a "libcuck". he's actually retarded. if you think it's still a win v loss then jesus christ you need help
>>
>>738680141
Civilised society in short then?

Back to the middle ages we go then!

Oh wait, no murica then though...
>>
>>738680548
What a fake concern shill.

Lol why don't you fuck off elsewhere and let us handle the battle with the Deep State while you take your meds schizo boy.
>>
>>738680069

That's enough time.

Honestly, I loathe people like you. Stupid and poor.

Disgusting
>>
>>738680660
>all the ones I know
ah i forgot that you're the entire center of the universe, you know 2-3 rednecks means that none are here! genius!
>>
Democrats are trying to overthrow our government because they didn't win the election.
>>
>>738680536

stay mad, Cleetus
>>
>>738672448
You're telling me that 11 years can change how you feel about someone? Say it ain't so, man!
>>
>>738669983
No such thing as attempted collusion
>>
>>738680842
>Democrats are trying to overthrow our government because they didn't win the election.
Basically this.
>>
>>738680842
>Democrats are trying to overthrow our government because they didn't win the election.
I just saw someone mention this on Twitter. Was that you?
>>
>>738669983
>attempted collusion?
and what crime would you charge him with?
>>
File: goldstone.jpg (72KB, 536x540px) Image search: [Google]
goldstone.jpg
72KB, 536x540px
Why is Trump "palling around" with all these slimy jews? Does /pol/ know about this??
>>
>>738681062
Nope. I guess the truth is getting out about the Democrats and their plan for treason and the overthrow of our government.
>>
>>738681124
Treason. And I don't need to type it in all caps because I didn't vote for Trump.
>>
>>738681124
>and what crime would you charge him with?

Mueller will determine that if it comes to that.
I've heard talk of FEC regulations coming into play.
>>
>>738681124
Treason. And I don't type it in all caps because I have a university education.
>>
>>738681262
It will spread like wild fire.
>>
>>738678691
>I'm going to keep posting this hierarchy of arguments despite the fact that I'm doing exactly as the Trump-fags are!!

You're a dumb faggot, and trumpfags and all of the losers posing this shitty bait 24 hours a day, 7 days a week use the same arguments and same words, the only difference being you're on a different side, cunt.
>>
DNC is trying to overthrow our government because they didn't win the election.
>>
>>738669983
because he's named trump, and anyone with that name is innocent of everything forever.
>>
>>738681588
Lurk more, faggot.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>738670772
>>
>>738681871

>hurrdurr lurk more XD

Kill yourself.
>>
>>738681618

Everyone knows this
>>
>>738678651
The only people who need to relax are dipshits like you who make threads like this so you can pretend you're side is still in power
>s-stop c-crying conservicucks.
>our mud slinging is gonna make it so we prezdint again.
>>
>>738681377
>I have a university education
and you've squandered it on /b/
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.