[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work for the government. I'm not going to provide any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 13

File: submerged.jpg (157KB, 968x688px) Image search: [Google]
submerged.jpg
157KB, 968x688px
I work for the government. I'm not going to provide any proof for the claim I'm about to make.
You either choose to believe me or not, it's up to you.

I am in possession of critical information that is being kept a secret from the public in order to prevent a panic, but I'm willing to share it with you because you guys are my b/ros. So, here it is:

>the melting caused by global warming is increasing much faster than we originally predicted.
>we are now expecting the sea level to rise 18 METERS within the next 5 years. This is a conservative estimate
>there will not be a solar ice cap in the north by 2021. Not even during the winter.
>more than half of Manhattan will be underwater in 6 years
>most of Queens and Brooklyn will be underwater.

Whether or not you believe global warming is man made is irrelevant. Global warming IS happening and it's happening much faster than we originally thought. This event is going to cause THREE BILLION PEOPLE to become homeless worldwide and the strain of this event will collapse the world economy. Everyone in my office is buying property in remote mountainous regions and are building solar and wind powered houses. I highly advise you to do the same.

Here is a map you can use to see what the world is going to look like very soon.
http://geology.com/sea-level-rise/
>>
What a shame.
>>
Really someone telling a story and then provides a link to a shity version of Google Maps.
>>
>>738662954
Provide us with some sort of proof you useless faggot. Blur out a nametag or something, this is 4chan
>>
>>738663166
>being too stupid to figure out how to raise the sea level and look at how that rise will affect your local area
>>
>>738663383
No. You either accept my claim on good faith or don't. It's up to you.

Just remember, in 6 years, when there are hundreds of people breaking into your house every week, you were warned.
>>
>>738663556
Ok. Let's assume your claim is correct. Give us a vague description of what government you work for at least. Also, if I were to start prepping and purchase sustainable property, where would I start? What should I do if I can't afford wind and solar powered property? What should I do>
>>
>>738662954

You ARE aware of the Archimedes Principle of Fluid Displacement yes?

A chunk of ice floating in water will displace the same amount of water as it would in liquid form.

This means that if a giant shelf of ice (consisting of ice and ice only) such as in this case were to break off...

> IT WOULD NOT RAISE SEA LEVELS AT ALL BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY IN THE WATER

> REGARDLESS OF HOW BIG IT IS

> YOU NON-SCIENTIFIC, UNEDUCATED, SCAREMONGERING, ATTENTION WHORING, LIAR

Get out, child.

You have been fucking schooled.
>>
>>738663556
I'm taking your claim somewhat seriously. I already have some basic food caches and whatnot, I just don't have the income to buy solar and wind-powered property
>>
>>738663556

I know it's still you but

SEE: >>738664175

>>738664196
Do not take this retard's claim seriously

YES global warming is real. But it won't do this,
>>
>>738664175
>being this fucking stupid.

Not all of the ice in the polar region is floating in the ocean, moron. Most of it is on land.
>>
WE WILL BUILD A WALL

MEXICO WELL PAY FOR IT
>>
TBH none of this is surprising. A lot of this has been alluded to in previous researches and articles. How bout you tell me where you're hiding dem aliens.
>>
>>738664342

The very ice in question that broke off of Antarctica was literally IN THE WATER and connected to the main continent. It broke off and displaced... guess how many picometers of water?

> FUCKING ZERO
> ABSOLUTELY NONE
> BECAUSE PHYSICS
> YOU IDIOT

The fact that you're concerned about this piece of ice that broke off in particular is proof positive that you're an idiot with no proper scientific upbringing and education.

The laws of physics literally tell you that no water level anywhere will rise because of this event. Even if ALL OF THE ICE MELTS in that chunk of ice, the water level will not change. Anywhere,
>>
>>738662954
Thank the gods that i live west of Newark, NJ. See ya suckas.
>>
>>738664623
>The very ice in question

That isn't the only ice in question. You're the one asserting that it is the only relevant ice. You're assertion is ridiculous.
>>
>>738665097
>doesn't think the several million niggers being displaced by rising sea levels are going to be living in his front yard.
>>
>>738665097
The threat isn't the water. The threat is the humans who are suddenly homeless because of it.
>>
>>738665246

Did you see another piece break off?

Did you see another SEVERAL MILLION TONNE CHUNK OF ICE break off of the Antarctic crust??

Do you foresee another one coming?

Do you predict it? Do you have evidence of it?

Come the FUCK on. You are NOT actually THIS FUCKING DUMB KID.

Pull yourself up by your brainstem.
>>
>>738662954
TITS or GTFO
>>
>>738662954
Everything you told on your post is common knowledge anyone who's not a total Trump dumpster
>>
File: 1496341785526.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px)
1496341785526.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>738662954
>>
File: 1495748641857.jpg (46KB, 583x644px)
1495748641857.jpg
46KB, 583x644px
>>738662954
Thankfully Lake superior is way above sea level.
>>
>>738662954
it's always about your overrated huge pile of shit that is New York, isn't it? Amerifags...
>>
>>738665716
Sorta. The accelerated arrival of this is new information.
>>
>>738662954
>nigger hives purposely flooded
>iamokaywiththis.jpg
>>
>>738665519
>break off

Completely irrelevant. Whether ice breaks off or doesn't break off has no bearing on any of this.
>>
Assuming you're from the US, what other branch of the government would study climate change besides EPA?

Also if the climate was changing as drastically as you claim it is there would be obvious side effects. Crops, wildlife, food supply, all would be affected. Yet the change is minimal. Sorry lad I don't believe you
>>
>>738663556
Just watched tv and now is all frantic. Fuck off
>>
>>738666187

Well actually, yes it fucking does you idiot. If it's attached to the shelf and breaks off, IT DISPLACES NO WATER, AND THE SEA LEVEL DOES NOT RISE.

If it's a chunk of ice above sea level that breaks off and FALLS INTO THE WATER, then the sea levels WILL RISE BECAUSE IT'S AN INTRODUCED ENTITY.

Why do you keep insisting that you actually ARE this stupid? I just don't get how a guy as neckbeard as you can publicly proclaim "I AM AUTISTIC AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND 2nd GRADE SCIENCE"
>>
>>738662954
>>there will not be a solar ice cap in the north by 2021. Not even during the winter.

this is how i know you are bullshitting, the sun will always have its northern ice cap
>>
>>738664175
that is only true if the two liquids are the same. salt water is denser than fresh water, and the salt doesn't freeze with the water, so polar ice melting, even only the ice floating on water, would still raise water levels. if you're going to call people on science shit, make sure you've actually got it straight, asshat.
>>
>>738666486
drop ice cube in cup full of water watch it melt and see if water level rises then you will realise you were stupid
>>
>>738666486
Greenland and land-based Antarctic ice. These ice caps are what we need to worry about. But you're right, sea-ice won't do anything, which is why the Arctic ice is not of concern when dealing with rising sea levels.
>>
>>738666765
anon, he's right.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/110645/why-does-ice-melting-not-change-the-water-level-in-a-container
>>
>>738666590

Any and all ice in Antarctica is literally salt ice. Are you unaware of this basic fact? Adding salt to ice lowers the freezing temperature, yes, but guess what?

> IT'S COLD ENOUGH IN ANTARCTICA FOR SALT WATER TO FREEZE INTO SALT ICE

The two liquids ARE the same. They have the same density. Ice floating on water never raises sea levels. If you're going to call people on science shit, make sure you've actually got it straight, asshat.

>>738666779
THANK YOU NIGGA
>>
>>738666267
U.S. Department of the Treasury
U.S. Department of Transportation
U.S. Department of the Interior
U.S. Department of State
U.S. Department of Energy
>>
>>738662954

>as if anyone with a real source on this information would post it to an anonymouse peruvian basket weaving forum
>>
>>738662954
Mr wizard taught us long ago that if you put ice in a glass of water and watch it melt, the level of the water will not change.
>>
>>738666765
The fact that you've STILL got this backwards is hilarious. Let me set this up for you to review in your peanut:

> Dropping an ice cube in a glass of water will make the water level rise, yes.

> This isn't what happened with this ice we're talking about

> This ice was ALREADY IN THE WATER, but it was frozen to the continent of Antarctica

> IT BROKE OFF FROM IT

> IT WILL NOT RAISE SEA LEVELS

Basically:

> The ice cube in the cup was frozen to the side of the cup, but you shook it and it broke free.

IS THE WATER IN YOUR CUP GOING TO GET DEEPER DUMB FUCK??????
>>
>>738662954
Lol. Global warming isnt real faggot. We all know this.
>>
good lord germany is not affected only new york nice
>>
>>738662954
>there will not be a solar ice cap in the north by 2021. Not even during the winter.
>not even during the winter
>the winter

Winter in one hemisphere is summer in another you stupid fuck.
And neither of the caps get as much solar exposure due to axial tilt. Cunt.
2/10 bait for making me reply.
>>
>>738667115
>Ice cube in cup of water
>Ice caps are above water
>Melt is the act of dropping the ice cube in the water
Also the water level does rise sublty, as the more dense ice cube disperses, but subtly in terms of the ocean can be in excess of 50 feet, you're gonna be in trouble if you live, say, on the coast at about 30 feet above.
>>
>>738666934
if the ice is floating. But if the ice is on solid ground, when it melts and runs into the sea, the level rises.

>>738667202

read this...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/climate-change-earth-too-hot-for-humans.html
>>
>>738667202
I'd definitely look up potholer54's videos on youtube. I was pretty skeptical for a while but he convinced me, and he even points to scientific studies, journals, and (if need be) interviews for proof.

He's answered all of my skepticism very well and even other skeptics (louder with crowder, for one)
>>
>>738666267
The EPA doesn't study climate change any more. Der Fuhrer has declared he doesn't like it so it doesn't exist.
>>
>>738667436
>But if the ice is on solid ground, when it melts and runs into the sea, the level rises.
Uh.
/b/rah.
Most ice shelves are disparate from continental/tectonic bodies.
>>
>>738665519
Consider the following. There are millions of tons of ice in the form of glaciers that are on land. When those melt and turn into water, they will flow into streams, rivers and eventually oceans thus raising the global water level. Dense motherfucker
>>
>>738663810
well, you will probably die, along with most of the human population.
>>
File: 1499861524204.jpg (117KB, 750x939px)
1499861524204.jpg
117KB, 750x939px
>>738667527
>Der Fuhrer has declared he doesn't like it so it doesn't exist.
Go fuck yourself. The Nazi's were trying to save the world. Everything you think you know about evil is a lie.

>pic related
>>
>>738665315
see>>738667436
>>
>>738664623
The only person here with a brain
>>
File: 1496392430111.jpg (960KB, 2608x2003px)
1496392430111.jpg
960KB, 2608x2003px
>>738662954
Yay liberal propaganda
>>
>>738665420
>the threat isnt water
>displaced by rising sea levels
Pic one you dence cunt
>>
According to a couple of different U.S. sources, there is roughly 321 million cubic miles of water on earth (oceans, lakes, rivers, everything in luquid state) There is roughly 6 million cubic miles of ice (glaciers, arctic ice caps, Antarctic ice caps, permanent snow) Using this information (if correct) one can figure roughly that if all the ice were to melt and add to the oceans then that would cause an increase of 1.8 - 2 percent to our average ocean depth. The average ocean depth I could find is roughly 12,000 feet so 2 percent would be 240 feet or some shit. It took me 15 minutes to try and compile this information, so this is assuming that all the ice melting and adding to the earth's oceans is on land which we know isn't true because the arctic ice cap is just ice, not like the Antarctic which has a continent under its ice sheets. So to end this long winded paragraph, in conclusion if all the ice on earth were to be melted and added to the oceans (asumming it's not already displacing water in the ocean) the average depth of the ocean would raise 240 feet.
>>
>>738667556
uh brah, 1> the grounding line is moving back - the ice formerly on land is now undercut with water, and will break off and slide down. It is still sitting above sea level in many places, but when it hits sea level...

2> sea level change is the ;least of our worries. Slight increase in heat means vast areas are no longer vialble for crops, or for human habitation.

also, once the permafrost melts - as it is beginning to do - methane, and massive greenhouse gass eruption.

We are doomed, and that includes you.

whole of America from the rockies to the eastern seaboard will be dustbowl.
>>
>>738666934
lurk moar, it's never enough>>738664342
>>
>>738667421
anon, the analogy is wrong.

Let's imagine a cup of water with a piece of ice floating on top.
>this is analogous to, let's say, the Larsen Ice Shelf.
>Parts of the shelf, of course, is on land. Should this ice melt, it would rise the sea level. However, the sea-based ice already displaces the same amount of water that's in the sea-based ice.
As we allow the ice in the cup to melt, the amount of water in the cup increases, yes, but the depth of that water does not change (analogous to sea level rise) because that newly melted water takes up the same space that the melting ice occupied.
The ice has fully melted now, and the depth of the water matches the depth of the water in the first place, before the ice melted.

However, if we were to drop tiny bits of ice into the water AFTERWARDS,
>analogous to the land-based ice on the Larson Ice Shelf
...then the water will rise. This is the difference.
>>
>>738667816
Al Gore is just as crazy as you motherfuckers and we all wish he'd shut up. Can I get sources for any of the data that's not the storm stuff? I don't see them listed.
>>
>>738667896
>the average depth of the ocean would raise 240 feet.
Thank you for this data.
And as someone that works with municipal wastewater and stormwater utilities, who has become infinitely familiar with USGS elevation certification and calibrations, 240 feet ain't a lot.

We might lose Baton Rouge. Oh wow. A lot of niggers drowned. How will we fuckin' manage to move forward with our lives.
>>
>>738667642
lol. Really? low quality bait
>>
>>738666932
We need to talk about that buzzfeed mark
>>
>>738667980
See:
>>738667896

>>738667995
See:
>>738667896
>>
>>738668059
>mfw even buzzfeed says democrats and liberals are depressed virgin losers
I'm lawling
>>
>>738662954
This proves michigan is the best we would be nearly unaffected
>>
>>738667436
105 f human body cooked inside out..
Come work in my green house bitch it 115f by 9:30a.m
>>
>>738662954
>You either choose to believe me or not
I choose not to believe you.

But since I'm not retarded I do believe in climate change.
>>
>>738665926
Kek same fam same
>>
>>738668061
Did you even read what i wrote?

I was trying to explain that land-based ice raises sea level, whereas sea-based ice does not.
>>
>>738668253
liberals havent worked hard a day in their life
so of course they think 105f will cook a human being

theyre also all vegan so how the fuck would they know how to properly prepare meat anyway
>>
>>738667995
How do you continue to fail to realize that any ice that is ABOVE SEA LEVEL is not causing displacement. It could be part of an ice shelf that is, but let's say only 50% of the shelf is submerged. Let's say that 25% is above sea level but over water, and the other 25% is on land. If the ice that is above sea level melts, ice that is not causing displacement, the waters will rise by 50% of that ice shelf, not the 25% that's over land.
>>
File: Walken DZ.gif (1MB, 400x231px)
Walken DZ.gif
1MB, 400x231px
>>738662954
>>
>>738668358
Did you even read what I linked?

No, you just HAVE to make sure you get your point across to me and save me from my self-imposed idiocy.

Get over yourself, /b/rah.
>>
>>738668125
Kek.
>>
>>738668363
Very true anon.
>>
>>738668454
I dont really understand how it does TECHNICALLY, but here's the math:

(taken from https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/110645/why-does-ice-melting-not-change-the-water-level-in-a-container)

Assume we have one cube of ice in a glass of water. The ice displaces some of that water, raising the height of the water by an amount we will call hh.

Archimedes' principle states that the weight of water displaced will equal the upward buoyancy force provided by that water. In this case,

Weight of water displaced=mwater displacedg=ρVg=ρAhg
Weight of water displaced=mwater displacedg=ρVg=ρAhg
where VV is volume of water displaced, ρρ is density of water, AA is the surface area of the glass and gg is acceleration due to gravity.

Therefore the upward buoyancy force acting on the ice is ρAhgρAhg.

Now the downward weight of ice is micegmiceg.

Now because the ice is neither sinking nor floating, these must balance. That is:

ρAhg=miceg
ρAhg=miceg
Therefore,

h=miceρA
h=miceρA
Now when the ice melts, this height difference due to buoyancy goes to 0. But now an additional mass micemice of water has been added to the cup in the form of water. Since mass is conserved, the mass of ice that has melted has been turned into an equivalent mass of water.

The volume of such water added to the cup is thus:

V=miceρ
V=miceρ
and therefore,

Ah=miceρ
Ah=miceρ
So,

h=miceρA
h=miceρA
That is, the height the water has increased due to the melted ice is exactly the same as the height increase due to buoyancy before the ice had melted.
>>
>>738662954
the sky is falling anon!
>>
>>738668363
As a liberal who works construction in Texas and has to deal with temperatures from 100-110 through most of summer, I can tell you that I'm not scared of 105. I'm scared of 105 in places where it should be 65.
>>
>>738668363
Most I hire quit within the first 3 days.
They dont like sweat, heat, pressure, jokes, or "wrong think". I like to hire them to give them a taste of real life so when they run I can laugh
>>
>>738668486
yes, i did, he was talking about how if all the ice in the ice caps were to melt, the average ocean depth would rise by ~240 feet, which didn't really have to do with what i was trying to say.

Hence why i asked, "did you even read what i wrote?"

I'm not even trying to be condescending, im trying to get on the same page.
>>
>>738662954
Op confirmed Al Gore
>>
>>738662954
>>we are now expecting the sea level to rise 18 METERS within the next 5 years.

lol the larping
>>
>>738668666
right, but the ice at Antarctica is not floating,at least not the bulk of it
>>
File: IMG_2975.png (102KB, 746x717px)
IMG_2975.png
102KB, 746x717px
>>738663556
>accepting a claim on /b/ on good faith

I know that we're all going to die soon of climate change but nigga really
>>
>>738668748
Tell me when north pole hits 105. Then i may trade in my huge suv
>>
>>738668748
/b/rah, if you work hard and you're a liberal, you're already on the dark side.
Just switch sides. We have far better women and shine.

>>738668771
>I like to hire them to give them a taste of real life so when they run I can laugh
If I didn't have this job, I would work for you.
>>
>>738668666
Okay, I'm gonna stop arguing with you because you're too stupid to have a point proven to you and I'm to tired to prove it, but what about the ice that's on land. What about the temperature rising. Just because the sea levels won't rise doesn't mean it won't be 150 degrees in winter in 50-100 years.
>>
>>738668876
lol I agree, anon.
>>
>>738668946
>What about the temperature rising. Just because the sea levels won't rise doesn't mean it won't be 150 degrees in winter in 50-100 years.
And you have no proof that'll happen, either.
If you'd look at ACTUAL scientific data before everyone hopped on the global warming bandwagon to get themselves some succ off of the Paris Accords teet, you'd see the earth has phases of warming and cooling.
>>
>>738668946
Again, i agree. THATS the problem, not ice that's already IN WATER, which i was trying to draw a distinction between.
>>
>>738668895
Well, I would switch over if you jackasses could get over the fact that liberals discovered it first and admit climate change was a thing, and also realize that we need a better and more efficient immigration process (DO NOT START AN ARGUMENT ON THIS YOU STUPID FUCKS THIS THREAD HAS ENOUGH DEBATE ALREADY) instead of a wall. Fix those issues and you've got yourself a voter.
>>
>>738668895
I would hire. I dont give a fuck as long as job is well done. And nobody is shitface drunk. Smoke on job pop pill on job i could care less.. just dont be stupid easy shit.
>>
>>738668876
But the ice is displacing ocean water, dumbfuck.
Least of all we forget ice encapsulates oxygen along with the water during the freezing process.

That's why ice cubes swell up bigger than the initial supply of water, and why roads and sidewalks in geographies with very cold temperatures get fucked up and need replacing every 5 years.
>>
>>738668253
and is it 90% humidity? and have you tried doing a days work in it at those temperatures?

Physics and biology are not liberal arts - but please do prove us wrong by doing that experiment. See you at your funeral.
>>
>>738669084
Where is your ACTUAL scientific data, anon. I've got mine. I'll go find it if you want.
>>
>>738669174
>Well, I would switch over if you jackasses could get over the fact that liberals discovered it first and admit climate change was a thing,
No, we've known climate change was a thing since the 50s.

30 years ago scientists told us we were entering a new ice age. Goodle any magazine from the 70s with the word "ice age" attached. You'll find them

>and also realize that we need a better and more efficient immigration process (DO NOT START AN ARGUMENT ON THIS YOU STUPID FUCKS THIS THREAD HAS ENOUGH DEBATE ALREADY) instead of a wall.
Yes. Keep them out.
Europe already has rape rates comparable to most of South Africa.
>>
>>738668748
what humidity?
>>
File: 1492622519167.png (303KB, 601x455px)
1492622519167.png
303KB, 601x455px
>>738669259
see:
>>738667816
I'm gonna save you the trouble of finding your "sources" and just post this.
>>
>>738662954
Are you fucking retarded? Or do you think we are fucking retarded?

Either way kys OP. Fucking hell.
>>
>>738669233
Relative humidity should be close to 70 to 85 percent during high-growth periods
.https://www.rodalesorganiclife.com/garden/tending-greenhouse
>>
>>738669413
Anon, skepticism is fine but consensus doesn't matter in science
>>
>>738669233
My question to you is have you done work in these conditions?
>>
>>738662954
>we are now expecting the sea level to rise 18 METERS within the next 5 years. This is a conservative estimate
cool story bro
>>
>>738669691
>skepticism is fine but consensus doesn't matter in science
Incorrect.
Do you know how they actually verify the discovery of new chemical elements?
I'll make this short for you.
>americans slam atoms together
>HOLY FUCK WE DISCOVERED AN ELEMENT WITH 135 PROTONS. Let's call it 135!
>but can we replicate it to prove it?
>replication testing...
>HOLY FUCK WE MADE ANOTHER TWO ATOMS OF 135 WEW LAD
>americans go and tell IUPAC
>IUPAC says oh yeah? prove it. in another lab. with witnesses from other universities. say, russians
>americans and russians team up
>one of two things happens:
>either the americans and russians make more 135, thus proving the results werent falsified in order to grab for more grant money, OR...
>...they cant replicate the results of the experiment, proving the americans are liars

That is how scientific basis is established. Consensus is a very critical part of this process. Replicating the results on your terms is fine, but replicating the results on someone elses' terms establishes truth, not hypothesizing.

See: Therapeutic Touch trials
>>
>>738662954
How do you account for the heating that would be required for this meltwater?
>>
>>738670041
he doesnt. hes a troll.
>>
I live at sea level I'll make a thread when I'm underwater, promise.
>>
>>738668666
again, all of this is irrelevant.
>>
>>738670123
Kek
>>
>>738670123
If you're underwater then you aren't at sea level.
>>
>>738669996
Fair enough. In the pursuit of scientific discovery, i suppose, consensus doesn't matter, because it doesn't deal with people, it deals with reality.
>>
>>738669214
The ice that is resting it's weight on the land under it is not displacing anything, dumbfuck.

Most of the ice in the arctic regions is resting on top of land. It isn't submerged in water, so it isn't causing displacement, dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1472767458351.jpg (80KB, 500x500px)
1472767458351.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>738670166
oh, anon...
>>
HAHAHA All the shit parts of my town get drowned and I live on a hill. Brilliant.
>>
>>738669996
scientific consensus seems like a pretty worthless term to me, because while it might mean "Lots of people have independently verified this claim" in the scientific world, in sophistry, argumentum ad populum is a fallacy because just because something is the consensus position doesn't mean it's true, which is why "97% of climate scientists believe in anthropogenic global climate change" elicits a knee-jerk "So what?" response from people
>>
>>738670337
>Fair enough. In the pursuit of scientific discovery, i suppose, consensus doesn't matter,
Discovery is not fact.
It's not law, it's not theory, and it's not a hypothesis.
A theory requires a shitload of replicatable and supportive relevant data.
A hypothesis requires at least replictable results.

>>738670384
>dumbfuck.
>dumbfuck.
Calm down, /b/ro. You're taking this way too seriously.
OP is a troll. All the ice in the world couldn't flood New York--maybe the coastal areas.
>>
>>738665939
Fuck new york. they think they are the center of universe
>>
>>738662954
>nyc mostly gonna be underwater soon
>implying this is bad news
>>
>>738670754
>because while it might mean "Lots of people have independently verified this claim" in the scientific world, in sophistry
That's because that IS what it means.
Your interpretation of it is invalid.
Perversion and perturbance of the scientific process due to personal and political effects is invalid.

Yes, science always starts with one guy making a superb discovery.

That does not make Al Gore your man crush hero, /b/reh. He's been wrong so many fucking times that if it was a test, he'd be repeating the grade.

>the earth is getting warmer
No shit. We have 40 years of data to support that BEFORE the UN irresponsibly said humans are the cause, with minimal data to substantiate the claim.

If you wanna be a carbon tax slave, fine. Be my guest.
>>
>>738669637
so not over 90, and you don't spend hours in there at that heat and humidity...
>>
>>738671090
Someones' never lived in SA or Taiwan.
Just fucking stop trying to be a tough guy. No one buys it, we all know you're a cuck.

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
>>738669728
I was in Hong Kong a for a while - 98 and 98 they said - the water condensed on your body because it was cooler than the air. Very debilitating - would not want to harvest coffee beans or cut sugar cane in that. Bad enough walking to my air conditioned office...
>>
>>738662954
Australia what about fucking Australia tell me now reeee
>>
>>738671083
>with minimal data to substantiate the claim.
apart from the greenhouse gas increase that has been caused by human activity, you mean?
>>
>>738671234
never said I was tough - just know what a sous vide is
>>
>>738670041
>>738670089

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM0uZ9mfOUI
>>
>>738671488
>apart from the greenhouse gas increase that has been caused by human activity, you mean?
Now you need to establish if this effect has had adverse implications for the environment.

And don't fucking scream California. They're turning into a sterile desert because they abused the fuck out of the San Luis aquifer with almond and hazlenut tree groves (you know what those fuckers chug in gallons of water?) and now the aquifers will take 70 years to replenish IF they're left alone. Which they aren't being.
>>
File: retardporn.jpg (212KB, 2592x1944px)
retardporn.jpg
212KB, 2592x1944px
>>738662954
Meh.

We had a good run.

See, all this environmental bullshit isn't about "saving the earth". It's about saving our own asses. And conservative retards are about short term gains fiscally. And liberals just want something to whine about.

Frankly, as a species, we don't deserve to live. So dump a jillion pounds of whateverthefuck into the air. We'll die out and the earth will heal itself eventually and will start over. Maybe with ants next time.

The planet will shrug the human race off like a bad cold. I don't have any kids, and have zero stake in the future. So who gives a fuck?

Same with retards who whine about Trump. yeah he's a retard. And his faggot kids are a bunch of nepotistic cunts. But who the fuck cares. In a hundred years, nobody's going to give a fuck. Nobody sits around yelling "FUCKING MILLARD FILLMORE!" anymore. And nobody is going to yell "FUCKING DONALD TRUMP!" in a hundred years either. But my hope is because most of humanity will be dead.
>>
File: 1495820955472.png (214KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1495820955472.png
214KB, 500x533px
>>738662954
I ain't scared of no faggot ass water, gotta be a fucking loser to die from water.
>>
>>738671614
holy shit some fake news bois
rev up those arab cocks because i am one cucked fucking faggot
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.