[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend is a waitress at a restaurant that closes at 10:00pm.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_20170603_3217.jpg (169KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_3217.jpg
169KB, 689x689px
Girlfriend is a waitress at a restaurant that closes at 10:00pm.
She usually gets home by 10:45pm. 11:15pm at the latest.
But her car died 3 weeks ago. She blew the engine cause no oil in it.
She started bumming rides home from colleagues at work.
Occasionally gets a ride home with a guy she works with.
For over a week now, she has been coming home very late, hours after her restaurant closes.
She says that her ride wants to go to a bar and drink a few beers with other colleagues from work.
She doesn't have a choice, cause that's where her ride home wants to go.
I hardly get to see her anymore. I work during the day.
She used to rush home after work because she wanted to spend time with me.
It's 1:20AM now. That's 3 hours after her restaurant closed and she's not home yet.
I get up at 6:30AM to get ready for work tomorrow.
I can't sleep. I'm starting to suspect that she's cheating on me.

Should I be worried?
Am I just being insecure or is it rational to be suspicious of these circumstances?
I mean, I'm not crazy right? This is fucked up, right?
>>
A sudden change like that with the same people she was around before, then yes she's cheating bro
>>
shes cheating lmao, post her nudes or fuck off
>>
>blows engine up
>no oil

It's not hard to check your fucking oil people.

But also, OP. I'd suspect some foul play at this point. Not telling you that 100% something is up, but you need to really find a way to break that up and get your girl back on track.
>>
>>738615904
fpbp

you are cucked. gtfo while you still can

Unless you're a cuck, in which case enjoy
>>
I wait tables. Meeting up at a bar after work with the people you wait tables with is very common.
>>
>>738616034
for over a week straight?
>>
>>738616019
why get her back on track if she's already fucking around on him? He should end that shit now and preserve his dignity
>>
>>738615794
follow them after work see if they actually go to a bar
>>
>>738616159
Pretty much every night we work. The bars are only open for two hours after our place closes.

But yeah, we make cash for a living. We always have beer money and waiting tables is stressful.
>>
>>738616377
This, or hire a PI if you've got the funds
>>
>>738615794
gitout mayn
>>
>>738616377
This
>>
>>738615794
if the pic is her, get back with that.

If not, move on.
>>
>>738616223
If she's already fucking around on him then yes, he should end it, but if he can somehow pull it off without her gettin fucked by someone else, by all means, save it.
>>
>>738615794
Buy that bitch a car tomorrow!
>>
put mspy on her phone. You can use a browser on your PC to access her phone remotely to ghost her mic, record her phone calls, texts.

You can even see where the phone is on google maps and track the location history of the phone.
>>
>>738615794
OP shes a leech and she is cheating on you. If you want conformation just stalk them during the time she is suppose to be back.
>>
>>738616455
Bullshit. I've worked as a barback for years, every now and again I'll stick around for a drink with the crew but most of the time once I'm cut I'm heading home to my girl. You're obvi not in a relationship with a non-coworker
>>
>>738616377
if you can get a vehicle she wont recognize ask a good friend or something
>>
File: 1449533619619.jpg (8KB, 237x196px) Image search: [Google]
1449533619619.jpg
8KB, 237x196px
>>738615794
How distinctive is your car?

Get some binoculars, Drive down there at closing next time she works, and find out what's going on for sure
>>
>>738616628
damn that's fuckin tight
>>
>>738616542
Pic related is my girlfriend. She's was a gymnast and a cheerleader.

I'm totally in love with her. I would be crushed if she was cheating on me.
>>
>>738615794
I am unable to discern this from the information provided. If you post her nudz, that would give additional details.
>>
>>738616628
damn.
>>
>>738615794
She's cheating on you. Sorry bro. I went through the same thing.
>>
Not necessarily. As an anon mentioned above, waitstaff like to blow their tips at bars, especially if they're completely useless fucks.

Your GF useless? Could just be an alcoholic.
>>
>>738616650
Congratulations on having a girlfriend. But if you do work in a restaurant, the you are aware that many of your colleagues go out to drink together at a bar after work. Unless you work at the place all the waiters go to after THEY get off of work.
>>
>>738615794
shes a woman you fucking idiot
>>
>>738616746
gymnast and cheerleader...that's some sweet ass that you're cucking
>>
>>738616746
Oh shit, lock that down!!

Buy her a car if you have to
>>
>>738616939
Could be that she really does have limited options regarding what free rides home she can get. If the choice is $15 on a cab or $15 on beer, I think choosing the later isn't unreasonable.
>>
>>738615794
Sorry, OP Anon - I'll wager she was just throating his pole in the car as thanks for her rides home at the start, but now they are probably fucking. Is she still fucking you, or has that stopped about the same time as this began?

Why don't you just pick her up after her shift if you're so worried?
>>
>>738615794
i need to see a few nudes before i come to any conclusions
>>
If you are saying she did this job with these people and only just started drinking with them when he started giving her rides home then she is definitely cheating.

Are you saying he is taking her home from the bar drunk? Bullshit
>>
>>738617153
Solid shitpost
>>
Any way you could snoop through her Facebook
>>
>>738615794
You shouldn't get suspicious now op. If her car is fixed and she does the same shit, then she's definitely cheating
>>
>>738616746
Any other warning signs? More distant when she's around you, less sex/physical contact? She talk about the guy from work much?
>>
>>738616746
Well in a previous thread you said she was HIV positive. So I would just dump the bitch unless your HIV now too.
>>
>>738617341
Is the car ever gonna get fixed tho? It's been like two weeks

Also op is a tag for not having a car and picking up his girl after work like a man
>>
>>738615794
Why dont you pick her up from work if you are dying to see her? If she tells you "No, i can get a ride," she is cheating.
>>
>>738617230
The least she could do would be to go down on him while he's driving.

It's just common courtesy.
>>
Listen fuck boy. God I hate that pretty women like her are wasted on fuckboy idiots like you.
This..guy shes getting a ride from, yea he's probably fucking her. That's because he's convinced her, by example, that you're a weak ass excuse for a man.

You mean to tell me that:
1) your limpdick ass let her car rub out of oil
2) when your negligence caused her car to break because you're not taking care of your fine ass white girl and reaping the blowjob-esque rewards for doing menial shit that makes you seem manly . You STILL were stupid enough not to get your ass up, and pick her up from work every night? What an idiot.

Here's how it went down. Done it a hundred times to a hundred pretty little white girls like her. Hope he's not black because it's easier for us since were already taboo.

1)she told him hoe it went down, he asked why you don't "check her oil" regularly. She's an airhead so she said "thats not the only thing he dosen't do regularly" or something to the effect of painting you as the beta you are. He then said "i want you to get home safe so you cab ride with me, i change my oil all the time (cause hes a man, a caretaker, he takes care of his car, and he'll take care of her too). In fact why not grab some drink with us after. During the ride home he asks more about you, basically leading her into saying the things she dislikes. "So does he know how to check the pil, or change a tire, like is he manly?" She's gonna say NO cause youre an idiot. "Damn well why didn't he at least come pick you up, youd have been in a taxi or something (if it wasnt for him, her knight in shining armor and his noble freshly oil changed steed) who lnows what wouldve happened. Thts setting her up to feel safe with him, and trust him. Next thing you know. "Hey you've been through it with your car, i made a little wxtra tonoght ill buy your drinks, hatever you want, relieve some stress". 1.5 hours later, he's balls deep in your bitch, while ur at home worrying. Easy.
>>
>>738615794
make her wear an iud in her pussy, then smell it when she comes home at night to see if it smells like another guys sperm. then you have proof.
>>
>>738615794
Why cant they drop her off and then go to bars and shit? Does that mean she goes in with them? Or do they leave her in the car?
Ask her these questions dude.
>>
>>738617269
Dis guy smart listen op
>>
>>738617230
This
>>
>>738615794
Yeh mate ur fkd
>>
>>738615794
Wake up faggot, she's cheating on you. Time to move on bucko, and quick, or else she'll break up with you for being an oblivious cuck faggot.
>>
>>738617511
Someone screen cap this for the betas
>>
>>738615794
I have a girlfriend that gets rides home from her work colleagues all the time.... Sometimes right away, sometimes they're later cause they're doing shit like a cocktail or a stop somewhere.....

I don't suspect she's cheating.
I love and trust her, and I've never had a bad vibe even once.

.... trust your gut /b/ro.
she's cheating
>>
>>738617477
she probably doesn't get it fixed so she can get some dick.
>>
>>738617171
Sounds like alcoholic reasoning.

You been taking this cunt home at night you useless fuck?
>>
>>738615794
I think OP has gone to bed to cry himself to sleep.
>>
>>738615794
wtf no buses?

>inb4 excuses - buses are dirty/slow/expensive/etc

your girls a ho
>>
>>738617848
lol wut
>>
>>738615794

mate let me give you some advice bro. If you can get your girl, you can get any girl. You don't want a bitch who has to doubt her loyalty. she should know. She wants to cheat? Let her lmao, cause when chad thundercuck treats her and degrades her shell be back begging for you and by then your already fucking another stacy and this is when you post shit on normiebook with some girl 20 times better
>>
ur a beta if u think she's loyal. shes getting dicked
LOL
>>
>>738615794
Take a sick day and wait and follow them after they leave. Make sure to bring a camera and a gun for when shes fuckin a nigger.
>>
So the thread is almost unanimous that you're getting cucked OP, with a few suggestions to stake her out and figure out what's up. Looks like you have your advice.
>>
File: Mystery PUA.jpg (66KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery PUA.jpg
66KB, 533x800px
>Girlfriend is a waitress
That's your first warning sign, right there. NEVER date a waitress. Here is why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6b7TluEqKY

Conservatively speaking, a NORMAL girl with a day job will get a sexual offer from 15 different men a week. That's SIXTY a month. In ten months, that's SIX HUNDRED sexual offers. A girl with a normal day job will have to say no 720 times a year to be faithful to a boyfriend.

A waitress will get AN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE more offers. Do you really thing that she will be able to say no 7,000 times a year, while frequently intoxicated?
>>
>>738615794
on a different thread you said she cheated on you before and contracted HIV. Why are you still with this slut.
>>
>>738618000
I'm saying it's not the behavior that is indicating she's cheating.... It's his gut feeling.

And his gut is probably right.
>>
>>738615794
I'm in that biz as well. If someone needs a ride home, and you offer them a ride home, you give them a fucking ride home, and then get your drink on. Even if you aren't getting cucked, which you most certainly are, your g/f is okay with letting someone drink and driver her ass home, which is stupid as fuck. She's not waiting for whoever to finish their drink. More than likely, the first night, they went out and had a few drinks after work, made out in his car, and he brought her home to you. After that point, though, she's been fucking this guy in every room of his apartment. Fucking run. This is a nightmare. Get someone on your level with a real job who will have a similar schedule to you so that you can know what's happening and have boring ass dinners with each other's friends and shit. This shit right here isn't it. She's getting dick and it ain't yours, cuz. Drop her like the bad habit she is, and get you some real woman, "stand by your man" ass pussy.
>>
>>738618216
Holy shit. You just mathed why to never date service industry girls.
>>
Femanon here.
Why not just bring it up as a concern? Let her know that you miss spending time with her and you'd appreciate it if she could get home earlier. Offer to pick her up from work yourself? Offer to pay for a taxi a couple of nights? Don't make it into an accusatory thing but into a 'Hey I miss you, I wish you'd come home sooner' sort of thing. You should be able to gauge her reaction and see from there where things are going. It could be that she just honestly has to go along with this guy staying at bars late - if I was riding with someone I wouldn't want to be telling them when to leave, would you? It wouldn't really be your place to do that. I wouldn't immediately assume the worst. Also consider how her behaviour with you has been since all of this started. Is she still as close with you as she was before? Do you still kiss, hug, have sex, talk? Does she seem relieved to get home when she finally does?
>>
>>738618302
Dis
>>
>>738618179
This
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS OP?????
>>
>>738618340
>l. If someone needs a ride home, and you offer them a ride home, you give them a fucking ride home, and then get your drink on. Even if you aren't getting cucked, which you most certainly are, your g/f is okay with letting someone drink and driver her ass home, which is stupid as fuck. She's not waiting for whoever to finish their drink. More than likely, the first night, they went out and had a few drinks after work, made out in his car, and he brought her home to you. After that point, though, she's been fucking this g
fuck this shit, get a new girl
>>
File: mindblown.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>738618216
>>
>>738618216
good video
>>
>>738618464
OP got called out for a previous thread where he admitted she cheated on him before and has HIV then he bounced
>>
File: 0aaaaaqaaa0a.jpg (69KB, 1228x684px) Image search: [Google]
0aaaaaqaaa0a.jpg
69KB, 1228x684px
>>738618257
WTF?
it's true?
>>
>>738618216

Look at this fucking "I wanna be in a higschool movie so bad it kils me" looking mother fucker.

Wow
>>
>>738618464
here. sry, I've been drinking.
>>
>>738618576
You've got questions to answer bub
>>
File: obvious troll.jpg (41KB, 437x400px) Image search: [Google]
obvious troll.jpg
41KB, 437x400px
>>738618531
fuck off
>>
File: IMG_4080.gif (1MB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4080.gif
1MB, 400x293px
>>738615794
>>
Nigga in the biz back again
>>738618340
1) Tits or GTFO. It's the rules.
2) You bring it up as a "concern" and you look like a bitch. You say, "Why are you coming home so late? Can't he/she/it/them take you home first?" If she gets all defensive, fucking drop her like that shit wasn't even a thing. At that point, even if she's not getting that dick, which, like I already said, she is, she's thinking about getting that dick. You work early. She's a server so her ass doesn't have to be up till like fucking 3pm nigga. She wants to go out and have some fun, clearly, at the very least. This isn't for you. Date a real bitch that's gonna come home and ya'll can make dinner together and call your parents or some shit.
>>
File: IMG_4081.gif (822KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4081.gif
822KB, 320x240px
>>738618741
>>
>>738617848
some guts are more accurate than others. could be you're just oblivious
>>
File: IMG_4082.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4082.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>738618804
>>
File: IMG_4083.gif (2MB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4083.gif
2MB, 300x375px
>>738618846
>>
>>738618813
Bruh, this guy probably been in that shit for a while. He knows her clock, like he knows when she's gonna be drunk by what time. If he doesn't then yeah, but if I been with a bitch for a minute, I know how long it's gonna take her ass to get drunk. If she's out an hour or so past that time, she can fuck right off with that slut ass shit.
>>
>>738618993
This. A girl who doesn't come home isn't a girl you date. It's really that simple
>>
>>738617949
I think so too. Or is too busy jacking it to the thought of being cucked.
>>
>>738618135
This. This is the best post here.
>>
>>738619097
And, I mean, alright, maybe she doesn't know what she's doin'. That just means shes stupid as fuck leading all these niggas on, and that shit ain't gonna end well for anybody. Either she's gonna end up fucking someone else, which she probably is unless she's stupid as fuck, or she's gonna be known as a cock tease, which means everyone gonna hate her ass. I been that guy, man. This one bitch I used to try to fuck with was with a man, and I almost got in that shit. What the fuck do I care? I'm just trying to get my nut. Your girl is a slut and she's down to fuck, so that's on you for getting serious with a slut. I'm not getting fucking engaged to her ass or some stupid ass shit. Fuck all that. She didn't end up fucking me, but she did my boy, so take that shit with a grain of salt, nigga.
>>
>>738619097
This. OP call in sick and start nonchalantly organizing when she leaves pack your shit and get out of there crash with family or friends whatever leave what you don't need it get a storage unit back her on all social media and her number bail bail BAIL best way to take off a bandaid rip it off
>>
>>738618774
This guy knows. I've seen it over and over again. Restaurant people fuck each other like mad. She's probably fucked 5 or 6 different guys by now.
>>
>>738618340
This is why men don't ask women for advice.
>>
>>738619543
Barback bro still here, can confirm
>>
>>738618135
Truly alpha post so this op

>>738618340
>>738619609
Lol so true
>>
It's rational to suspect that she's cheating, but don't confront her about it.
The best thing to do is to drive her home instead
>>
>>738619543
In three weeks? I don't know about all that shit, but I do know she's at LEAST sucked a mean dick, and probably taken one a couple times over. She ain't exactly jumping from dick to dick in three weeks, cause that'd mean she a slut, and every woman hates a slut. She probably gonna fuck another guy in a week or so, but that's whatever at that point. Boy number 1 already got his fill and everyone forgot about that shit, so it's whatever at that point. I ain't afraid to fuck a server my boy's been with, but I don't want no fucking straight ass sloppy seconds, you know?
>>
>>738615794
Doesn't even matter OP. Just explain to her that you need to fuck someone else if she doesn't get her ride together. You are a man right you need to fuck. If she is okay, then sure. If not dump.
>>
Fuck, I have a hard time trusting women, ever since I saw my friend's girl fuck a dude in his RV(I literally heard moaning and slapping noises) and run right back to him and kiss him acting all happy to see him when he gets off work twenty minutes later. Women can really be good fucking liars.
>>
>>738618340
> Why not just bring it up as a concern? Let her know that you miss spending time with her and you'd appreciate it if she could get home earlier.
this sounds something exactly like i would do. this would be my solution.

i haven't had sex, kissed, or even touched a female human in over 15 years now. so i'm pretty sure that if i would choose this course of action, it's totally fucked up wrong thing if you wish to continue to have sex with women.
>>
>>738619869
/thread
Good night, faggots.
>>
>>738618340
lmfao all these beta fucks thinks this is shitty advice but in reality this is not a bad idea at all.
obviously variate it based on your own personality and relation with eachother but yeah man if you're actually in a serious relationship just fucking talk to her about it.
and don't you have a fucking car? pick her up from fucking work man.
oh. she wants to go to the bar?
go with her for a bit.
you can guage her reaction from there.
>>
>>738619911
You saw this? Did you tell him?
>>
>>738618774
1. I got itty bitty titties that aren't worth showing... nigga.
2. No, you don't look like a bitch for talking about things in a reasonable way without accusing people of something you don't know that they're actually doing.
>>
File: milo1.jpg (27KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
milo1.jpg
27KB, 640x427px
>>738619969
Nigga, I think that means you've regained your virginity.
>>
>>738615794

A real man would have picked her up from work.

Now enjoy the cuck.
>>
>>738619969
God damn and almost quads too listen OP
>>
>>738615794
>Date girl, first GF ever
>She had a shitty job grooming dogs, then got a waitress job. supported her all the way through it
>Was so madly in love that when she started to have "girls night out" about twice a week I ignored it
>When her co-worker(s) looked at her in "that" way, I ignored it
>When she started to come over later in the night I ignored it
>Then one night I started to ask questions when it got to the point that I couldn't rationalize it any more
>She had no answers that made sense, inconsistencies, lies etc.
>asked her if she was cheating on me
>she said no

One day I set up a webcam to see why my dog kept going crazy and fucking up the furniture. I saw her get home before me with a guy, and he asked "Whys your boyfriend such a dick" and they got really really close, looked like a kiss.
I confronted her about it and she said it was a hug. she said he was ugly as fuck and wouldn't ever even think about that. Next year I walked in on her and him fucking on my bed.

Dont be me, ask for proof and if you dont like what you see, then break up without question.
>>
>>738615794
just pick her up from work.
>>
What you need to do is stay up, go to her work and watch her come out. You can then decide to follow her and see, out you can go home and think about what she's doing. I know it sounds fucking creepy, bit its best to find out for yourself and get the answer fast before it gets worse. Believe me... I had to do this before and i found out she was lying. Good luck bro
>>
>>738620026
Thank you.
Honestly, if you're in a serious relationship with someone, you fucking talk.
>>
>>738620166
Holy shit way to learn the lesson hard man
>>
>>738618340
Stupidest thing in this thread. Troll?
>>
>>738620083
Itty bitty titties are the best! That shit will never sag and never let you down. Show 'em or alt+F4. You always look like a bitch if you're trying to be "reasonable" when your woman is two fucking hours late home every night. She's getting dick. Ain't no other reason she can't find one of the, at minimum, eight people working that night. She could pay they asses to get a fucking ride. She's a fucking server. She has cash at all times. Tits now.
>>
>>738615794
If you are still up and reading, i suggest talking to her, and is there anyway you could pick her up from work, also maybe try to chat with guy.
>>
>>738620336
Won't post tits so I'm assuming so
>>
>>738616746
That chick takes more cock than Remy on a Friday night with a fist full of cash.

She's been double fisting dudes since 5th grade.

And urvasking if she's cheating? Dude its not cheating if you know she's a whore.
>>
>>738620088
yeah i'm the true definition of reverse virgin. it's not fun.
>>
>>738620359
Shit, yeah. At least invite his ass in so you can watch his ass fuck your girl so you can get the full cucked experience, nigga.
>>
>>738620459
Kek he probably will just to keep her what a fag
>>
>>738620448
At least in fifteen years, you get magical powers and shit. Always a bright side. Or just fucking work out, watch some shit on YouTube about not being a beta, and get some pussy. It's literally that easy. Evolutionary psychology is simple ass shit. It's fucking innate. Fucking is easy, getting someone you love is the hard part. You can't just love for the pussy, but you can get the pussy and fall in love together when the time is right.
>>
>>738620166
>next year
>>
>>738620280
I may be an edgy fuck that believes he doesn't feel certain emotions. But I know damn well with the relationships I've tried to be in, is that communication is way fucking easier than sitting around wondering about the next step. the point of a relationship is comfort and genuine feeling. there's no point in living a charade unless it makes you feel less lonely, and honestly, OP, if you're reading this. that "afraid to be single cause I just don't wanna be lonely" shit is pathetic.
it's all about genuine feeling.
now go listen to Hotel Books and cry yourself to fucking sleep
>>
C'mon op get it together. If she really wanted to come home she would. Is there no lyft in your area, or a cab? It's not that expensive & would be worth getting home to spend time together. So if she hasn't yet, she will bc he's def trying & she's def thinking ab it. Cut her loose & find happiness elsewhere. Life is too short for bs hs games & it shouldn't bother you to just dump her.
>>
File: 1419140317026.gif (2MB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
1419140317026.gif
2MB, 370x335px
>>738620166
Don't be this guy.
>>
>>738620842
KEK holy shit dude
>>
>>738620842
first love hits hard man. You dont want to believe that shit could happen.
>>
File: cursed image 33.jpg (65KB, 750x560px) Image search: [Google]
cursed image 33.jpg
65KB, 750x560px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei4F31FAM-M
>>
>>738620083
Again, this is why men don't ask women for advice.
Women don't know women.
Literally every time I've seen a guy tske a chick's advice, it as ended in tears.

In this situation, your advice would make anon a bitch. Confront her and... what, just believe her when she lies to your face like she obviously will? When has anyone ever confessed to cheating when confronted?
Some people have said "gauge her reaction" or whateber but that's straight BULL.
These prissy little whores know what they're doing and truth is, most of them can out-act DiCaprio on a whim.

OP has three options:

1 - Dump the skank
2 - Bang someone else and keep it to himself; always good to have one in the bank for the break up argument
3 - Find out what she's up to without rousing her suspicions to enable an informed decision.

Of course, there's secret option number 4: be cuck master general.
>>
>>738620026
Honestly, I didn't even think of this shit. Why isn't your ass picking her up from work? If you worried about her fucking other guys, get your ass over there and get her, if she's worth it. I'm thinking this post is bait, as OP is mia or hanging out in his closet, literally. Cause I know my ass would be over there at closing time, if I was in love.
>>
>>738620166
over the course of that year how many times do you think some of his sperm got into your mouth when you were kissing her after he came over?
>>
>>738617511
Actually kek'd
>>
>>738620999
Trips confirm. Follow advice OP
>>
Time for a new one. She don't wanna spend time with someone she lost interest in.
>>
>>738621295
3 year relationship, I think she was cheating for 2 years. Even her EX warned me about it. So probably once a week at least.
>>
File: 1446817671127.gif (499KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1446817671127.gif
499KB, 384x216px
>>738621295
Oh my god... That's raw.
>>
>>738615794
Get this stale ass copypasta outta here
>>
>>738620348
>
I'll take your compliment and keep my tits to myself, thanks.
>>
>>738620999
yup
>>
>>738621295
>>738621033
>>738621002
>>738620842
honestly I dont regret it happening. I took it as a learning experience. I went to /fit/ and went from underweight skrawny kid to semi swimmer bod. Plus I learned that I cant let girls rule my life. I learned to let go on a whim, although that may be a bad thing.

also I can claim I am the...
>CUCK MASTER!
>>
>>738621513
Then, I defect to the rule that, "There are no women on the internet." Have a fine evening, sir.
>>
>>738620031
I had to fucking tell him, but she wouldn't come clean and admit it, but he dumped her and went off to college a few months later anyway. I'm positive they were fucking, too.
>>
File: 1461785670029.jpg (75KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1461785670029.jpg
75KB, 407x405px
>>738618340
>>
>>738621617
So, you getting pussy, then?
>>
>>738621387
Jesus man tell me you're in a better place now
>>
>>738620083
I love little tits!
>>
>>738621387
That'd be (at least) 104 cum-kisses from his true love. Triple digits- he's probably had more cum in his mouth than most faggots.
>>
>>738621170
This pretty much covers all the options
>>
>>738621170
This is another educated nigg nog brother with fucking bullet points. Listen.
>>
>>738621705
yea actually. went from a 21 year old virgin autistic faggot to a /fit/ 27 year old autistic faggot with a GF

Good trade off if you ask me.
>>
>>738621773
Lol that's so fucked up
>>
>>738615794
Restaurant industry is fucked up in that way. Especially high volume ones.
Waiters and waitresses stressed out, cooks yelling and making snarky remarks... But they all get along and the different attention the staff usually gives each other on the down time shows a different person, and a chance to just chat and flirt since all the stress and anger has already been released, or it gets pent up and you need an outlet.

Usually it's alcohol and cocain. But the amount of hookups that happen is quite high in that industry, and the sex is usually great after a nights work.

Op is be a little worried. I've seen so many people in that industry cheat on their s/o with a coworker, I myself did it a few times. Now I'm to old, oh well.
>>
>>738615794
>Should I be worried?

she is cheating, period. sorry bro. even if she isn't, the behavior is unacceptable in a committed relationship.
>>
File: 1425462389683.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1425462389683.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>738621845
Well, good for you. This shit isn't rocket science, but at least you got your shit together, which is more than can be said for OP.
>>
>>738617511
Alpha detected.
>>
>>738615794
I say just ask her anon. I don't expect her to be truthful but if you know her really well, unless she's. 10/10 lost, youll be able to tell she hiding something. With my ex we were in the middle of a movie and i said "What's going on with you and dickanon?". She never admitted it but woth the way she responded was suspicious. Later found out she was on fact cheating.
>>
I understand waitresses job is to offer sides.
>>
>>738615794
>She blew the engine
Looks like she's blowing something else now
>>
File: Richard Mongler.jpg (8KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Mongler.jpg
8KB, 195x258px
>>738615794
As a past kitchen manager.line cook/prep cook/and probably every other fucking job in the kitchen.
Depending on tight the kitchen crew (that is the back of the house...not waitresses)
We used to go toss a few beers back after work most nights.
IF we were giving a waitress a ride home we offered to drop them off first...if they wanted. If not they were welcome to goto the bar with us.
Now usually tht shit starts breaking up around 12:30ish or 1 if the person ya talkin about likes to drink
figure 15 min to get from bar to ya house
If she is much laser than 1:30....she fuckin him...sorry to tell ya
>>
>>738621895
Yeah, you'd think we'd be tired as fuck, but I got off fuckin' 4 hours ago, and here I am. This shit's a mistake, if you ask me. Little bitty I worked with a while back had snapchatted me a couple days ago and she just left her man. I need to scoop that shit up ASAP. Fat assed short chicks are my fucking kryptonite.
>>
Why would you let your girlfriend's car run out of oil to begin with? Why don't you pick her up? Why haven't you addressed these questions as they have already been asked twice over?
>>
>>738621882
What's fucked up is he probably thought that's just what kissing her tasted like.

"My girlfriend's new toothpaste is really salty"
>>
>>738621993
Sorry, unless she's a 10/10 liar. Just woke up and typing from a phone.
>>
>>738622197
Kek
>>
>>738622032
Loloolololo
>>
>>738616006
/thread
>>
>>738622138
Yep. 100% right. If I'm not trying to fuck, I'll take her ass home right away. If I am, I'll ask her to drink. After the first couple nights of drinking, I'll know if she's down. If she's not, I'll start taking her home first, because I don't give a fuck any more.
>>
OP, speaking as a person who cheats, I can almost definitely say she is cheating
>>
>>738622380
Well said
>>
If she's secretive every time you bring it up or tries to change the subject, then maybe. The best way to know for sure is have a serious conversations and tell her about your concerns. Like a mature conversation. Communication is key and the only way to find out if she Is cheating Is talking to her. Pay attention to how She replies.
>>
>>738621837
Loool idk why but that had me giggling.
Wha about my bullet points? Do i get +2 believability for formatting?

(Forgive me if i should know this, newfag here)
>>
>>738622502
Found the virgin
>>
>>738622062
Summerfag detected. Only a 5th grader would make such an autistic "joke". Mods???
>>
So why is OP being such a fag, drinking himself to sleep instead of absorbing dank wisdom
>>
>>738622516
Bruh, you get a +15 for your particular formatting. I use proper capitalization and punctuation, usually, and I think I'm hot shit. You could conduct a god damn seminar with your shit.
>>
>>738618340
best and only good thing to do.
>>
dont ask b...
they will always tell you youre getting cheated.

i had the same issue a few years ago. most of the time its just something very simple. relax! and if you really want to know, then just call her and tell her you miss her. then wait for her, be nice and fuck.
>>
>>738622754
Alright guys enough circle jerking back to roasting op
>>
>>738615794
It's too hard to tell yet. I've been in the restaurant industree for an embarrassingly long amount of time and it is very true, we tend to get together after work and close the local bars down. Is she cheating on you? There's really no way to tell yet, but you're completely justified in your concerns. For now, play it cool. Maybe stay up til she gets home and confront her. Not violently but rationally. She may be out of her mind drunk, that doesn't mean anything. It means she's fallen into the service industry after work drinking trap. This is a shitty situation because I also know that in restaurants people tend to hook up with one another. I've seen all types of infidelity and was even fucking a Mexican girl with a boyfriend of 4 years for awhile. All you can do is try to stay sane, tell her you're not comfortable with her getting home so late. Also, why the fuck can't she just take an uber home? I wouldn't put up with it much longer, for your own sanity's sake, whether she's cheating or not. Tell her to start taking Uber home after work, or it's over. A drink or two with coworkers is fine, but staying out until all hours of the night is understandably unsettling. I wish you the best my man.
>>
>>738617848
W o t
>>
why dont you just start picking her up?
>>
>>738615794

you a effin dumbass.. you should of been her ride. You putt yourself in this
>>
>>738623039
Yea don't confront her like that.

Op just trust her that's all you really got.
If you start accusing her and shit then it'll get awkward and shebang see you in a different light.

If you don't trust her then break it off with her. Otherwise the only thing I can suggest is offering to pick her up and express how you want to spend more time with her, if she makes up excuses then make the decision.
Accusing someone outright won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>738618340
Real advice honestly
>>
>>738618340
tits or gtfo
>>
>>738615794
What would OJ do?
>>
>>738619336
>>738619705

red pill that shit
>>
>>738615794
SHES CHEATING BRO dont be mad tho this is just how women are

imagine you could have almost all the pussy in the world you wouldnt want to be tied down easily

just find a couple of other bitches bro
>>
Guys what do I do I'm wondering about this myself. I'm about to join the guard which is two months of boot and two months of tech school and when I get back I'll be gone one weekend a month and two weeks every summer. What're my chances of getting cheated on? No issues with gf to speak of I'm certainly not as beta as OP or cumkisser but still I'm wondering
>>
>>738621625
Thanks Miss.
>>
>>738623432
I wasn't telling him to accuse her of anything but to honestly voice his concern about the late hours she's coming home. It's not unreasonable to do so, and he can do it without coming across as a jealous asshole.
>>
>>738622754
Ahahahaha you flatter me, sir!
Here, take my +56 hammer of grammar! Use it well, good sir!

>>738622883
What the fuck you talking about Willis? When is there ever enough circle jerking?
Circles are infinite. Duh.
>>
>>738615794
Your fault for not being Alfa enough to provide her a ride home. Now she's getting not just a ride home but a ride on a real mans cock.
>>
>>738620166

my point is, if you have to get to the point where you NEED proof to validate a womans loyalty, dump her. You dont need that shit in your life

see >>738618135
>>
If she has snapchat, you can track her location on the map unless she put herself on ghost mode
Might as well check
>>
Throw her shit outside before she gets home and cut yourself with a razor so you're all bloody when you fight. Call the cops when she shows up. While the cops are there, and you're all bloody, try to seduce her. If one of the cops is female, ask her to join the two of you in "Fuck Candyland". Ask to see the cop's butthole. Loudly tell your girlfriend you are a secret millionaire. Go to the kitchen to make spaghetti. When you return, be wearing only filthy white y fronts and socks. Pad your crotch to make it cartoonishly huge.
>>
File: eat-shit.jpg (58KB, 399x504px) Image search: [Google]
eat-shit.jpg
58KB, 399x504px
>>738617153
Underrated shitpost!
pic related is for op
>>
>>738624306
This is the most sober advice I've seen thus far in this thread.
>>
>>738624306
10/10 would read again!
>>
>>738615794
drive to the bar and check there
>>
Hey genius, you work during the day. Why dont you pick her up you dumb shit.
>>
>>738618535
Dollars for 0 watches?
>>
File: 1480303459888.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
1480303459888.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>>738623938
>>
>>738616650
That's because barbacks are scum in the eyes of servers and bartenders and aren't invited to indulge in the every night after work drinking. Every once and awhile we invite you faggots to tag along but you're not "part of the gang" as a barback.
>>
>>738616377
1000x this. Be smart about it, wear a disguise and hire a car
>>
>>738615794
Smell she pusy when her get home
>>
File: 9004250_5_l.jpg (53KB, 515x750px) Image search: [Google]
9004250_5_l.jpg
53KB, 515x750px
>>738624909
Yeah OP where this!
Maybe her nigger boyfriend will get scared!
>>
>>738625052
>where this
Georgia
>>
bars restaurants are high turnover places so are those who work with them,the young as we presume you & her to be,are unsettled & fickle
>>
>>738615794

probably cheating

send a pic of her. Shame
>>
>>738624900
What the fuck is a "barback"?
>>
Moar pics of girl
>>
>>738625150
Runs ice and clean glasses to the bar. Also cleans bar after closing.
>>
>>738625150
Restocks beer bottles behind the bar, changes out kegs, refills ice wells, clears empty glasses from the bar and runs them through dish, all shit the bartenders are too busy to do. They have almost no interaction with guests and at the end of the night get tipped out a certain percentage.
>>
>>738625150
Basically, the bartender's bitch. You don't make much, but fuck it. You might get a couple hot chick's numbers if your lucky. Imagine bus boy, but for the bar.
>>
If she is cheating that she doesn't cover it up very well. She might be telling the truth or is the worst cheater in the world. In that case you're way better off
>>
>>738615794
Go through the cunt's phone dipshit
>>
>>738615794
No one in the story spotted the fact that HER RIDE GOES TO A BAR TO HAVE FEW DRINKS? So basically a drunk driver takes her home everynight?
If this is real you would have called the cops. So nice bullshit but next time gets yo facts straight.
>>
>>738624763
US$14 per watch shipping..
>>
>>738616377

only way you'll every know for sure OP

gotta see it with your own 2 peepers
>>
>>738615794
get facts man, stalk the shit out of the bitch contact a private detective they usually help in this kind of shit
>>
>>738626874
Oh for fucks sake, and I wasted all this time reading everyone's posts and advice. Once again, OP is a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1492480869291.jpg (9KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1492480869291.jpg
9KB, 241x274px
>>738621773
>>
D U M P
U........M
M.......U
P M U D
>>
>>738616377
real shit
>>
>>738615794
Why didn't you pick her up you fucking pussy? You let another dude do your job. She's cheating
>>
Maybe tail her as she leaves with her colleague? Not trying to sound creepy, but it may work. if you find her cheating, break up with her or have a small revenge act. not sure if this helped. but FeelsBadMan.
>>
>>738615794
Moving on is hard op. Exercise, get a dog, learn how to cook. Have you got a hobby. Man that sucks i can see how she would break your heart. Top tier so you know other anons be trying to cut your grass. Shes buying into op theres always alternatives and she hasnt found one to get home and spend time with you. Soz fam.
>>
>>738625103
GA anon checking in work at a Applebee's in Columbus. Experience..Bruh she is fucking
>>
>>738620166
so did you dummy the fucking guy or what
>>
>>738617511
>my girlfriend car is my responsibility
your a slave and you don't even know it...
>>
>>738615794
Ofc you're getting cucked you beta, dump her already.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.