[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels/chill thread Talk about what's been bugging you/what's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 36

File: Bedroom.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bedroom.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
Feels/chill thread

Talk about what's been bugging you/what's on your mind.
>>
just confessed to a girl in the most non pussy way ever and she hasnt responded im so scared hold me anon
>>
>>738611166
How long has it been since you confessed to her?
>>
File: 1497813437538.jpg (18KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1497813437538.jpg
18KB, 500x461px
>>738611166
>>
OP I really want this but there is just too much wrong I wouldn't know where to start and if I'd ever stop. I'd also like to not start balling my eyes out in my living room.
>>
>tfw learning disability
>have to work twice as hard as other people to get the same result
>life is a chain of fuckups and any kind of happiness is fleeting

I just want to buy a van, put a bed in it and some other comforts and just drive it around camping and rock climbing. I hate the complicated nature of modern life. Its just stress, deadlines, and never ending monotony. Wake up, eat, work, eat, fill up the time with some escape, and then sleep.

Just this over and over is going to kill me.
>>
The girl I'm crushing on called me a loser. kill me
>>
>>738611528
Spill out your feelings, anon. We're your /b/ros. We might not be able to help or fix your problems, but we'll gladly listen to them
>>
I was with a beautiful girl for 3 years. For the last year we weren't officially dating and we had stopped saying "I love you" and all that sappy stuff, but we were basically dating and she spent most nights at mine. I loved her. I found out she was stealing money from me for 2 weeks and I broke it off. Now I'm fucked in the head because of it and I don't trust women. When I found out she came to my place. I didn't let her in and we talked on the street outside of a church. She told me she felt sick as she was crying. She puked on the street. I took her back to mine so she could call an uber and get out of my life. She cried on my bed for 10 minutes and told me she loved me. I looked her dead in the eyes and I held back my tears. Her phone pinged and I just said, "your cab is here". As soon as she left I broke down in tears. She eventually payed me back. Since then she deleted all of her social media. There's more to it but that's the tldr.
>>
>slut it up
>never felt compelled to love anyone, especially in relationships
>start to think I am just a sociopath
>meet girl, the one that makes me feel, makes me live, laugh, love
>talk about moving in, having a future
>today pops it on me that she wants to be free and have fun.
>kms
>>
>>738612527
Cold. She must have stolen something really valuable or special from you for you to react so harshly. Are you just a very shallow person?
>>
>>738612726

She didn't just steal from me. She stole from my family. We went to stay with them in London for a month and they were nothing but kind to her. The trust was broken.
>>
>>738611895
I'm constantly being an all around cunt to my family everyday and it's because I hate living and idk how to fix it so I project my inner hatred outward.
>>
>>738612726
>lets people steal from them
You wouldn't happen to be a duck too, would you?
>>
>>738613234
*cuck Sorry,phonefag
>>
>>738613320
I just want support ::(
>>
>>738612643
>slut
>dating a wannabe slut
uhhh swinging, wut is
>>
>>738611703
anon, we're all gonna die anyway.
>>
>>738613879
If you're OP you have it, if not idfk
>>
File: IMG_3629.jpg (144KB, 600x1286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3629.jpg
144KB, 600x1286px
I jerked off so hard i almost blacked out in the shower
>>
>>738610969
i keep thinking of a girl i met some months ago every day even though we stopped talking
help me
>>
I am so alone. i want a gf kids, so much it hurts me. I was just born to be alone though. My genetics have decided this for me. I have nothing to give this world.
>>
Do you guys ever worry that you won't be happy for the rest of your life?
>>
>>738614489
I'm not the most qualified to give girl advice as I've never had a girlfriend before, but I'd say to let it go. Thinking about it just weighs you down.
>>
File: The Sun.jpg (280KB, 1727x985px) Image search: [Google]
The Sun.jpg
280KB, 1727x985px
For those of you who haven't given up all hope, what are your future plans?

Here's what I plan on doing
>lose 10 to 20 pounds through dieting
>after losing weight, bulk up my muscles
>finish college
>move to another state
>end as much contact as possible with my family and friends
>>
>>738614810
i'll try, i hope it works

thanks, anon.
>>
>>738614974
OP here
>Get license
>Get job
>Start college

standard stuff
>>
See, I've got so much shit to say, but I don't want to say any of it really because I worry that it'll be too much or that my problems aren't that bad and that people will dissmiss my problems as nothing because they are nothing. I haven't had good-ass friends in so goddamn long I haven't had anybody to vent to for so fucking long and it's been building up so much that I can't let it go anymore. Even now with people I'm starting to kind of get acquainted with now, I can't let anything out. 1, because there's so much, and 2, because I feel I'll just be a burden on them and they'll just have to deal with my shit like all my past close friends have. I always end up losing them and they always end up ditching me for better people, people with less problems. This has been the most I've vented in the longest time, and I'm doing it on /b/, how shit is that. At least I have you /b/ros.

>Pic related, basically how I've looked for the past couple weeks, could hold on physically up until then, but now I've stopped shaving and sleeping. Physical health is shit right now.
>>
>>738614974
Sauce on pic?
>>
>>738615228
Are you underage?
>>
>>738615347
Nah, I'm 18. I never had an inkling to get my driver's license until recently though
>>
>>738615273
Tell us your problems. Just because other people have it worse, that doesn't invalidate your own problems. Sometimes it's good to get it out, even if nothing is solved.
>>
>>738615273
its alright man, you can at least vent here. Whats been plaguing you?
>>
>>738615273
Same, imma just do what I always do and temporarily forget I have problems with drugs and alcohol
>>
Slightly worried I won't ever amount to anything. I'm 25 now and when I was a kid, I imagined I'd have my life more together by now. Wife, steady job, out on my own, all that bullshit. I know everything is shitty market wise and most people my age are fuck ups, but I don't want to live in my parents basement and work this gay security job anymore.

Also I dumped my girlfriend 3 days ago because she's an alcoholic and I can't be with someone who just parties and drinks 24/7. It hurts, but at the same time I'm at peace with it. No other break up has felt this way before.

>>738611166
Report, anon. I'm genuinely curious.
>>
New job fucking sucks. Took me almost two whole years to find my first job (I'm 18) and when I get it I have no idea what I'm doing and my coworkers are assholes about it, and if I quit I'm afraid it'll take forever to find another job since this one took so long to find.
>>
>>738610969
So bored with life literally almost nothing is fun and interesting anymore was severely depressed as a teenager and now it's just numbed away and the things I used to jizz my pants in excitement over 5 years ago are like nothing now it's just bla bla bla this this this random random random well life was already kind of crappt and the world a shithole to begin with but once u go through mental and spiritual awakening u realize it more it's just so fallen and lost and hateful
>>
File: 1493948245958.jpg (9KB, 338x268px) Image search: [Google]
1493948245958.jpg
9KB, 338x268px
I broke my scaphoid so I've been out of work a month and I'll be out till mid September.
I'm divorced and glad of it but I miss having my son every day and I miss having a girl around.
Meaningless fucks are okay but it's not the same.
I met a girl at this party last month and we hit it off. We stopped talking cause she was going to work it out with her ex.
I texted her yesterday and didn't get a response.
I've never been so into a girl.
Oh well.
>>
>>738615728
Just keep at it, man. Every job gets easier.
Then you'll be talking smack to the new guys.
Good luck!
>>
>>738611166
Do it in person then they are forced to respond very quickly and you'll know instantly. It'll be easy to see her feelings don't be afraid anon, observe
>>
>>738615914
fuck, i know how that feels. when you meet a girl and hit it off right away, and she goes back to some scumbag that treats her like shit when you know what's best for her
>>
File: 1483335411855.jpg (30KB, 597x593px) Image search: [Google]
1483335411855.jpg
30KB, 597x593px
Here you guys go.
https://open.spotify.com/user/chillhopmusic/playlist/74sUjcvpGfdOvCHvgzNEDO
Great chill music playlist
>>
>>738615451
I guess so, yeah. But at least in my eyes, if I'm bitching about something that happened to me, and someone has had the same thing done but 1000x worse, I feel like I'm making their problem seem smaller by bitching about my problem. I dunno, it makes sense in my head, but I can't put it into words.

>>738615453
True, I do always have you guys to shit my problems onto, I might tell my shit in another reply, i dunno.

>>738615469
Haha I wish I could, but I'm on a family vacation with no hookups, and the place where I'm staying they have no alcohol.

Thank you all by the way, may not seem like it's affecting me much, but it is.
>>
File: 1495352222093.jpg (152KB, 644x591px) Image search: [Google]
1495352222093.jpg
152KB, 644x591px
my therapist won't even talk to me
>>
I'm 36, married, work as a bartender.

Good friends, good family.

...... I'm still chillin on /b/ right now.... life doesn't get better, it's how you live it.
>>
>>738614720
Nope. Happiness isn't a permanent state. That would be booooooring.
>>
i don't ever post on here but

i'm 16, ugly as shit, have no talents or skill whatsoever, and i fuck up literally everything, even the most simple stuff. my ex gf just broke up with her current gf, we're still friends but i don't think there's any hope in trying to get back together. i'm so stressed all the time even though it's summer. i have 2 jobs, volunteer, stuco stuff, a summer assignment for an AP class, and drum line/marching band. everyone thinks i'm some smart, successful, happy kid, but every day i think about killing myself. and it's not a stupid edgy fucking "i'm gonna kms" joke. i'm actually thinking about just fucking ending it. i mean, would there even be any lasting consequences? also sorry for any typos and shit i'm pretty bad at typing
>>
My girl wants a break because she doesn't know if she loves me anymore and there's been a lot of problems. Tbh I'm. The cause of like half of them and things haven't been the same and she says how different we are. Im worried im gonna lose the girl I love so shitty night for
>>
File: feeees.png (58KB, 202x195px) Image search: [Google]
feeees.png
58KB, 202x195px
Brother has cancer. I thought I was prepared to deal with this but I saw him today and he honestly looked like a zombie, I was kind of in shock. Also I'm worried about how my parents are gonna deal with this, I think his time is coming soon.

Pic fucking related
>>
>>738616444
inb4 trips b&
>>
>>738616444
Check'd
>>
>>738616036
Yup. She was so into me too. The timing was just off cause they had broken up like the day before.
And I've heard he really does treat her like shit.
Can't help but wonder what could've been.
Oh well.
>>
>>738616444
He got trips so he can stay
>>
>>738613087
Dylan?
>>
>>738616466
She wants to fuck other dudes cause she's tired of u.

Sorry man that's the truth.

I'd try to work it out. If she needs the break make sure it's permanent.
>>
>>738616478
As a cancer patient, I'm sorry mate. I've often thought that it's harder for the people who love me than it is for me.
>>
>>738612726
Wtf? Girlfriend literally stealing from him and he's shallow for being a man and breaking it off?
>>
My girlfriend lost her mind. I don't know if I'll ever get lucky and meet someone that loves me as much, but she literally became a different person. When I say she lost her mind she started putting on an accent, not knowing where she was, and she was medicated so I just don't know. I always reminded her to take it.
i couldn't willingly keep myself a part of it. It's been a couple weeks. her mom checked her into a hospital and she called me a few days aftwr she checked in.
It's been a couple weeks, I'm not exactly sure.
>>
my best friend and open crush got proposed to the day after her now fiance asked me to stop talking to the both of them so they can get their life sorted out. I feel like a power play might have been made against me but also theres nothing I can say or do about it. I cant even ask how long this gag order is going to last.
>>
File: 7237481u.jpg (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7237481u.jpg
145KB, 500x500px
>>738616466
I think you know deep down it's over, man. If she truly loved you and wanted to be with you, she wouldn't want to be separate from you. This is the kiss of death for every relationship, the beginning of the end. You should either beat her to the punch and end the relationship yourself, or you can wait for the axe to fall but it'll hurt the same.
>t. heard the same shit twice, saw it happen to two of my friends and again with a guy I can't stand
>>
Ex with borderline personality disorder broke up with me a month ago, left holes in the walls and won't pay her side of rent, royally fucked. Still love her, even though she was abusive as fuck
>>
>>738616123
Wish I'd actually helped other than encouraged smothering the problem, but I don't think I can help with your problems when I can't even begin to think of how to fix mine.
>>
>>738616664
Thanks. I can't imagine what it's like to go through that. Hope my dad doesn't lose his mind
>>
>Loved my girlfriend for 2 years.
>Cheated on me and left me.
>Can't move out because we still have a lease. >Have to see her with him everyday.
>>
>>738616705
That was my reaction as well
>>
File: 1489436031590.jpg (69KB, 730x624px) Image search: [Google]
1489436031590.jpg
69KB, 730x624px
>>738611729
Stop being a loser then.
>>
>>738616957
I swear I'm not a newfag pls be kind....
>>
>>738616624
Nah but thanks for the help haha
>>
>>738616893
Haha it's fine. I can never fix my problems anyway, if I could I would've smothered them on my own.
>>
File: mask.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
i noticed that my dog has a pimple on his back, he has had it and he has not presented a problem, today i went to see him and noticed that he was not walking well, i'm afraid it's a tumor, I do not have much money now.
>>
Im about to start my second year in college with 10k I'm debt, I'm honestly kinda scared for the coming years
>>
Around the age of 6 I was molested by my older cousin J who was probably 13. Everything was normal until one day she took me into the bathroom or her room -can't remember- and made me finger her, eat her pussy/ass, kiss her, but no sex. I was exposed to sexual shit very early and had considered it normal as there were many occasions until it eventually stopped, around when I'm not sure. Did not enjoy it at all, although she was alright looking back.

Around the same I was molested by this kid my mom used to baby sit, P. Dad had work and I was too young to be left alone, so my mom would make me come with. P would take me to his room and sometimes we'd play video games, other times he tried to kiss me and touch my dick, I would avoid kissing him cuz I knew that was fucking gay, but he would touch my dick and try to jerk me off and he would try to get me to do the same, this I wasn't into, but I was too small and young and too dumb to do anything about it. Later found out his brother may have molested him around the same time.

I'll cont if anyone's reading, it's very serious and I don't wanna dump it all out unless I got someone to talk to.
>>
>>738616935
He might. My dad still can't deal. The funny thing is, that once you have some godawful shit like cancer, you finally accept it, and do what you can to move on. It's the only way through it.

The grief comes from a good place. You love each other very much. Love well in the time you have, anon. Good luck.
>>
>>738612726

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>738617301
Keep dumping, my man
>>
Kinda feeling shitty about myself, currently jobless and if I don't get a job soon it'll be hard to go to school in the fall.

I have anxiety and I should probably go back to my therapist to work that out so I can get a job because being able to buy nice things for myself would definitely be a morale booster.

Also I have a question, I had some surgery on my ingrown toenails and I went back 3 weeks later and the doctor told me they didnt look infected but put me on antibiotics anyways, the problem is the stuff he has me on are rank as fuck and smell and taste like sulfur and its hard to take them, also I have to take them 3 times a day for 2 weeks. The question is can I just take them like one or two times a day until they're gone? I kinda feel like they're unnecessary.

Also I decided to open my window and listen to the rain and smoke some weed and its comfy as fuck.
>>
>>738610969
a boy kissed me and i liked it
>>
>>738616647
Ive seroiusly tried to believe that. I've had experiences with being cheated on and all of them followed the same pattern. She just doesn't seem like she would do that. She's very open to discuss it and weve had multiple talks about it especially today. She just seems genuinely unhappy. I've thought about making fake accounts
>>
>>738617240
start a thread for doggo donations, i'll donate some if it's genuinely for your pupper
>>
>>738617301
get it all out bro
>>
>>738617301
Around the age of 8 or 9 I made very good friends with this girl named C. C was real cool, we kissed a few times only to try it out, nothing serious. My mom was cool with C's mom and I would sometimes go to their house afterschool or during the summer because my mom had work, as did my father. C had a 12 year old sister, M, that would play with us sometimes. One day we decide to play house, like we've done before (this his how me and C shared some of our kisses). Only this time M would be the mother, and I the father. C's mom has something important to tend to and decides M is responsible to be left alone and look over us for a bit. We're in the two girl's room and for some reason we decide to take a nap or something, C's out cold. M, with her knowledge of sexual shit I assume due to her age, decides we should act like real parents. She kisses me and we make out, she makes me her tits, finger her, lick her pussy and she gives me a handy and a blow job. This happened a few other times until my mom and hers had a bit of a falling out. While to some it may not sound too bad, and I didn't know what to make of it at the time, looking back it left me wanting more and more at too young of an age.
>>
>>738617301
I'm reading anon. That really fucking sucks, I'm so goddamn sorry. Keep going, I'm here.
>>
>>738616957
Man out of everything in this thread, you hit my feels bro. All I gotta say is a couple years from now you'll be in a much better situation, just focus on pulling through and not letting this distract you from becoming the best person you can be.
>>
Haven't had any ambition for the last six years. Just turned 21 have no license stuck at a job that makes me want to kms scared to go for the girl I've been obsessing over since high school even tho she's interested in hanging out cause she'll realize I'm a fucking loser. I just don't know how to get motivated to do anything. All I do it seems is lie in bed and wallow in self pity but I don't know how to get out of this routine
>>
File: IMG_4707.jpg (26KB, 210x128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4707.jpg
26KB, 210x128px
I've failed my entire life in every way possible
No friends
family doesn't care about me
I don't know where I'm going in life
>>
>>738617588
When I reached the age of 12 I'd learned about porn, jerking off, etc. I had really wanted to get some action though and saw potential in the daughters of my mom's friend. D and L, who were both 5. This really doesn't have much action, I made them jerk me off sadly. Only once or twice.

The rest of my life was fairly normal, my teenage years were really great. I had good looks, good grades, GFs, sex, drugs, friends, everything. I think I'm a decent person now, but what I did to D and L haunts me, I regret it every time I think about it and I feel and know it far out weighs what's happened to me. Whatever J did to me, whatever P, whatever M did to me led me to do what I did as it activated a part of me I wasn't truly meant to know yet. I know some people will blame me for what I've done, but I regret it so much, I've only told people what's happened to me out of fear of what will happen if I tell them what I've done. Sorry D and L, I truly am. I pray my kids never experience what I did at such a young age.

Sorry for leaving out any details, any questions I'll answer to the best of my ability/recollection. I just feel like letting it all out and having a conversation about it. Also if anyone could please just tell me ways I could go about mending this either karmically or I don't know. I'm not very religious, although sometimes I end up talking to God and/or Jesus about everything.
>>
>>738617676
Sorry for any spelling errors, I'm pretty worked up right now.
>>
File: 1498616954160.jpg (42KB, 720x743px) Image search: [Google]
1498616954160.jpg
42KB, 720x743px
>>738617647
same here
>>
I've contemplated suicide a few times, honestly. Its hard to fall asleep and its hard to wake up.
>>
>>738617572
First i will try to take him to the vet to see what happens to him, if it is a bigger problem i will ask for help
>>
im still in love with somenody who never cared about me
>>
Leaving for my junior year of college to go to university. Scared of the what ifs. I'm leaving behind a boyfriend (femanon) that is to emotional to function right now because of me leaving. Just super stressed out.
>>
>>738614170
holly shit it works, im a full on fag and couldn't see the number in 5
>>
>>738610969
My friends gf fucking hates me and pretty much prevents me from hanging at his place. Friends say to apologise even if she is wrong to be so judgemental on things beyond her control. Wat do
>>
>>738617868
I seriously hope it doesn't work
>>
File: 1496899673660.jpg (5KB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
1496899673660.jpg
5KB, 256x188px
just something that bothers me... it really sucks that old i see my ex and our old friends hanging out, but i'm not allowed near her anymore. Like, the relationship we had was way stronger than their friendship, and im not trying to get back with her; i just want to be able to meet up every once in awhile to catch up with someone who i still truly care about and wish the best for. i guess im just sayin it sucks how ex friends can hang out just fine but if you're more than friends you can't. backstory: we were dating for 4 years, i was saving for a ring, it didn't end badly, we just grew apart
>>
>>738617758
Same here anon
>>
>>738617828
I know this feel. logically, I know it's such a wasted feel. And yet.
>>
>girl problems
>>
>>738610969
I almost finally lost my virginity the other night but couldn't get hard. I haven't fapped since that night because I get sad every time I start thinking about fapping
>>
>>738610969
im drunk ad banjk as fuck
>>
>>738617301
>>738617588
>>738617676

lookin for someone to talk to bout some sensitive shit , not doing well right now anons.
>>
File: 1432171239367.png (114KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
1432171239367.png
114KB, 600x523px
>>738617839
Once you're there, everything will work out. You'll be fine.
>>
>>738618182
Tell us, anon
>>
>>738618052
I thought they loved me. They lied for years. Im not low key obsessed with somebody I never even spoke with.
>>
>>738618234
i did, i tagged my posts.
>>
Started going out with a girl I really like and we've got another date upcoming.
>>
I believe the statute of limitations for ghosting runs out after 3 months.
>>
File: V-S.png (959KB, 595x597px) Image search: [Google]
V-S.png
959KB, 595x597px
>>738611703
Feel you so much on this on, wanna buy a van and just travel
>>
File: 88965501_o.jpg (405KB, 666x868px) Image search: [Google]
88965501_o.jpg
405KB, 666x868px
I live at my parents's house, they keep yelling at each other and they treat me like shit because i'm i feel sick and ask them understanding (i have
been recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism), same goes with my actual girlfriend.
She's a daddy issues attention whore woh keeps yelling at me wanting more than even the richest guy in the world could give, she slapped me a couple of times, and she tried to kill herself (i don't know if for attention or it was a true atte,pt) a couple of times, that always happen when i go to her house or if she's staying at my house. I've tried my best to do my best for her, i bought her nice stuff, keeps almost all my time with her (i almost don't see my friends because of her), gave her a good job that doesn't keeps her busy (we both study in our local university), i study with her but she keeps being a jerk with me and keep saying that i'm not a good man with her.
Right now because of my family and my girlfriend i reprobated all this semester and i've been diagnosed with depression
>fuck my life
>>
>>738616756
Yeah I know. But this girl is my everything. I know how cheesy and shit that sounds but I've been with her for years and believe me when I say this. Without her I have no happiness. None. She was there with me though everything and I was there for her through everything. Maybe she really is just unhappy with how the current relationship is going and she wants things to change. She's told me that. I've been the best boyfriend I can without being too much to deal with and she's done the same. She's made it obvious that no matter what she will love me in her heart whether we were separate or not. I just don't k ow what to think and if I lose her my life will fall apart.
>>
>>738617839
all i can say to you is good luck.
>>738617981
that one is me and it essentially happened that i left for college and that caused a lot of things to change in both of our lives. overattachment can be a big problem if he's not allowing you to live your life too. but it can be done with dedication and love. i know it sounds stupid but if you really try and care you can do it. i have friends who stayed together through long seperation. but i learned the hard way: sometimes you hafta sacrifice relationships to pursue your dreams; sometimes you have to sacrifice your dream to keep a relationship. if it comes to that, really consider which will make you happier in the long term. remember that it's ok to think about yourself.
>>
One friend got cancer, another attempted suicide. This has driven everyone into a mental fuckfest. Feels shitty man.
>>
>>738618244
I'm not diminishing your feelings. I'm saying I was betrayed, too. I'm still not over it.
>>
File: 0aaaaaqaaa0a.jpg (69KB, 1228x684px) Image search: [Google]
0aaaaaqaaa0a.jpg
69KB, 1228x684px
>>738618256
WTF?
it's true?
>>
>>738618250
Oh shit, sorry man. I'm really tired
>>
>>738617240
It may be a sist my dog had a couple once she got older along with arthritis around the same time
>>
>>738614974
I want to get into animation, 3D or 2D. Alternatively go to law school.
>>
>>738618411
Sorry, it’s easy to get defensive on this website. I’m sorry for what happened to you.
>>
>>738612527
You must have not been feeling it with her to just drop it like that.

You honestly did the right thing. In the long run, you are helping her forget about a procrastinating faggot like you.

Hope you pick up a smoking habit.
>>
>>738610969
Got invited to two parties, and went to neither and just decided to hang out with a small group of friends. Now a lot of friends think I don't like them.
>>
File: 1471475763605.gif (34KB, 608x256px) Image search: [Google]
1471475763605.gif
34KB, 608x256px
>>
Social anxiety and paranoia getting worse and worse with each passing day,so bad can't leave house unless I am forced to go to my shit minimum wage job, 2nd year of college starts in a month and a half. Why can't i just be fucking dead?
>>
>>738615728
What do you do?
>>
>>738618588
I understand, anon. It sucks. It really does. I have some days where I think I'm over it, but other days, it still breaks me. I'm sorry people can do such hurtful things.
>>
https://www.koreus.com/video/borrowed-time.html
>>
>>738618693
Nah you took the better option
>>
>>738618316
I'm very sorry for you, anon.

I wish things become better for you, because you deserve it.
>>
>>738618316
Dump that trash.
>>
>>738614170
nice troll anon
>>
File: 1494396124681.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
1494396124681.gif
47KB, 450x510px
>>738618702
Damn bro
>>
My girl broke my heart tonight. I loved her more than any other girl I've ever been with. Hurts a lot.
>>
My ex crush keeps staring at me. Even when they're taken and it's honestly confusing. I stopped talking to him (don't know why. We got along just fine) and now he's always staring at me. When I catch him looking at me, he doesn't look away. He just stares. I tried having a conversation with him online (we don't have any classes together) and he left me on delivered. But then the next day he starts staring at me again. I look at him and he doesnt look away. We just lock eyes for about 5 seconds until I decided to look away and go back to talking to my friends. He knew that I liked him but he never said anything. Yet he stares at me and doesn't look away. He's also said that he doesn't like anyone. Advice? Thoughts?
>>
File: 1484179866679.jpg (191KB, 1920x961px) Image search: [Google]
1484179866679.jpg
191KB, 1920x961px
>>738610969
bumping more chill/comfy vibes
>>
>>738610969

I gave up a chance on a well-paying job so that my little brother can get it. He did. I'm happy for him but it kinda sucked that I'm still stuck at this minimum wage job for fucking three years now. My manager offered me a promotion which should've been this June, but was bypassed and need to wait for a minimum of 5-6 months. Currently studying my Masters, finished all my units but got an incomplete grade to 4 of my subjects. I can't take the comprehensive exam due in two weeks if I couldn't complete said subjects.
FUCK.
And my wife and I have been planning for the longest time to have our 2nd baby. preferably a son, but we decided that we couldn't until I was promoted. Which kinda sucks. FUCK.

One boss, which have been helping me these past years, is due to retire next year. And I am not that close to the manager who bypassed me. FUCK.

So yeah. FUCK.
>>
>>738618182
there's no changing the past. what's been done is done, however horrible it may be. what can change is the future. you have the opportunity to save others from the same experience. the best way to move forward is to give back in my experience. help educate people about sexual assault as for many the line still seems unfortunately blurry. i mean just look at this website with creepshot threads and revenge porn. donate or volunteer at a women's shelter or a hospital. there will always be a need for people to help. don't let yourself fall into complacency and let something like this happen again. the burden falls on all of us. I'm very sorry for your experience, but that's all the more reason to ensure it doesn't happen to someone else.
>>
File: 1471622625237.jpg (2MB, 2000x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1471622625237.jpg
2MB, 2000x1013px
>>738610969

PhD/JD; derailed by illness and alcoholism. Haven't written the bar exam yet but don't want to work as a lawyer anyway; would rather teach but don't want to be a mere adjunct instructor and am not yet qualified to teach law. Thinking about going back to school to do an LLM and/or a master's in higher education.

Who am I kidding, the main reason I'm thinking of doing that shit isn't because of job apathy, it's because I hate knowing there are people out there who have more knowledge than me about things I'm interested in. Basically I'm a fucking asshole who will never leave school because he gets off on being the most educated guy in the room. Plus this time I can aim for Harvard, just to say I did.
>>
I can't stop thinking about a girl I made out with for 3 1/2 hours 2 weeks ago while drunk. I feel like she isn't interested in me in my current state so I'm currently using her a motivational tool to get into shape. Should I be chasing this girl even after I get into shape?
>>
>>738618256
I didn't read the posts in this thread before posting, everyone seems sad. Now I feel like an ass.
>>
>>738618316
Stop crossing oceans for people who won't jump puddles for you.
>I should really take my own advice
>>
>>738618830
i'd love to, but i'm scared that she finally would commit suicide
>>
>>738618965
Give it a bit of time and see if anythin changes specially if they leave you on delivered
>>
>>738619064
thank you anon, this really helps i've never thought about this. feels good to let it all out. thank you.
>>
>>738617828

How'd you find out?
>>
>>738619173
Good riddance.
>>
>>738619173
Thats not your problem to worry about anon
>>
>>738618959
Oh no, anon.

i recommend a nice and warm tea for your heart! it may not heal it, but it will surely calm and warm your heart a bit.
>>
>>738619175
The thing is...he's left me on Delivered since October.
>>
>>738618814
thanks, even if i don't know you that means a lot, i
>>
>>738618417
Yeah, first date was Monday. But I feel like an asshole now because everyone in this thread seems to be the opposite of happy.
>>
File: 1499581273372.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499581273372.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How do I deal with being alone? any sources?
>>
>>738619128
You are allowed to be happy- it's a feel. Congrats, anon.
>>
>>738616624
What's the last name of the Dylan you asked for

I may be him
>>
>>738619389
i think the most important thing is to fill your life up with something, learn something, do something , anything.
>>
>>738619243
yeah it's always better to let it out even if it's painful. i hope things get much, much better.
>>
>>738619173
She won't. Threatening suicide is just her way of binding you to her.
>>
>>738619379
Uh anon thats a bot

but dont feel bad thats awesome
>>
I'm pissed off at someone who I have a complicated gf/bf thing going on with (on/off LDR). Yesterday when I was finishing up at work he asked me to video chat when I got home, so we did but after 10 mins he said he was gonna go out and buy cigs so we could smoke together - he'd call me when he got back, but he never did. I messaged 'Are you okay?' and he hasn't said anything since. He did this to me a while ago, he was really drunk, we were talking, he went upstairs to get the cat and he never came back down again. I waited for ages then I just gave up. We argued about it because I told him it was really rude of him. He got a bit defensive about it and said it was obvious that he had passed out in bed because he was so drunk, but he apologised for it, and I explained to him that if he wanted to go sleep he should have just said so, and to me, it's like he just totally rejected me cause he said he'd be coming back in a few minutes but he didn't and he never bothered to even explain what happened or anything. To be honest, he didn't even remember it. When we next spoke, I said, "You ditched me." and he was like, "What?" but in the end he was apologetic about it. So I suppose the same thing has just happened but I'm angry about it. And there is just my 'Are you okay?' message on messenger, which I know he has seen, and he hasn't said anything. And I'm not even going to bother saying anything to him until he says something to me, even if it takes days. Because I'm pissed off and I'm offended and upset and I feel like he just made excuses to get away from talking to me. He has expressed to me that he feels like he may be drinking too much, and after this whole thing gets tackled, I'm going to bring that up to him, and I'm going to tell him that his drinking is causing trouble between us because of this sort of stuff and he should seriously think about cutting down. I know this will probably go to another argument. I spent all night awake crying and upset.
>>
>>738618959
You'll get over her in a few years, though not completely.
>>
>>738619379
well you're giving us all something to be happy about. way to go anon. she cute?
>>
>>738619371
Oh... well maybe just be blunt and walk up to him while hes doing the starting thing and just ask why hes doing it.
>>
Gf doesn't want the sexy time anymore.

> been working out, eating better
> going on more dates
> working on better communication

Nothing has worked. She's too "tired" at 3pm.

Am I pussy whipped, /b/?
>>
>>738618959
did she cheat on you?
>>
>>738619343
a lot of people tell me that, and i know they are right, but one part of me knows that i'm going to blame myself if that happens, i've always been a good guy who tries to do his best for everyone
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1080x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1080x877px
>>738610969
I feel like a loser and a fool, reputation and personality wise.
And I just cant identify myself physically, im not who i want to be. Im to uncertain with what i want to do and what i want to be.
>>
>>738619616
See here >>738619480
>>
don't come close, i don't want you to see my face, my face. . . .
>>
>>738614170
This is a joke isnt it?
>>
>>738619379
Yea anon tell us more, seeing someone happy with another gives some of us hope
>>
>>738619496
if a relationship is causing this much pain, this much resentment and arguing, it may be better to cut it off. LDR fall apart under the best of circumstances. it may be more pain in the short term, but you'll be happier in the long run without a toxic relationship
>>
>>738617588
I'm sorry she took advantage of you like that. She shouldn't have. I can see why it would make you want more at such a young age. It's not your fault, and I suppose it's a natural reaction after being exposed to that. Curiosity is a normal thing, especially for children.
>>
>>738619585
No just cucked
>>
I miss a girl i stopped talking to because she friendzoned me i cant get a gf cus I'm ugly and socially awkward
>>
>>738619583
Thanks anon. But how will I be able to do it? He's kinda popular.
>>
>>738619379
how'd you ask her out???? i need tips
>>
>>738619833
ayy join the party
>>
Father has cancer and is my only parent left.
>>
Currently, gf and I are having a rough time since I'm going off to study abroad for several years, I explain to her that I don't think we can continue our relationship, since I cant trust myself when it comes to parties/ drinking. She's having a hard time understanding that and now i'm having thoughts that maybe long distance isn't such a bad thing yet I just feel like its a burden because I'm wanting to experience life outside of the states without worrying about cheating, and having to be mindful with what I do at parties and who I'm with and how I talk to people(I tend to be flirtatious) yet she's such an amazing person and i'm head over heels for her and I don't want to loose her...I'm having conflicted feelings/thoughts and I don't know whats wrong or right at this point
>>
>>738610969
In my mid 30's fucked plenty of women and never made a relationship work longer than a year. It's to the point where I only go for hookups and married women. I've had a few opportunities over the past year to date women that I really liked, was very attracted to, liked me and were single. I noped the fuck out on all of them without a second thought.
>>
Suicidal thoughts, mood swings, depression, PTSD and flashbacks. Have to drink and smoke weed on my days off to stay sane.
>>
>>738619808
So how do I catch her? Any tips?
>>
If anyone needs some good music tonight https://youtu.be/RScZrvTebeA?list=LLgTI3kV4RH4uU8dXVMtGqrw
>>
>>738619699
i know but even if i dump er i would have my family treating me like shit, i've tried to leave my house, i've been even working while i study, but now with my
hypothyroidism all my money is spent in those damn pills
>>
>>738620004
Quality post, as is that entire soundtrack
>>
>>738619484
LOL didn't even see the photo. Are they fairly recent? Haven't seen many around.
>>
>>738619918
Damn man, that's rough.
>>
I moved to Oklahoma almost three years now, away from family to help my sister out. But in that timeframe from then and now, none of them have bothered to contact me in any way. I've tried texting and calling them, but it's less than a 50% they answer. Thing is, I'll see them on Facebook. What gives?
>>
>>738619985
I'm just an internet troll friend. I wish you luck
>>
>>738619847
Is he staring at you from a different group of people while your in yours or its it more of a hes alone looking type thing.
>>
>>738619546
Very. Visually, and her personality is very cute.
>>
>>738620106

I'm not prepared.
>>
File: check em mah nigg.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
check em mah nigg.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>738619888
nice digits. but wooooo we got another ugly lonerfag in our midst welcome
>>
>>738619833
leave that behind, you will eventually find someone, life is strange
>>
>>738619806
there's more :/
>>
>>738620004
nice stuff, man
>>
>>738620256
Thanks. At least I'm not wailing about it like the other faggot
>>
File: 1499659859700.jpg (3KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
1499659859700.jpg
3KB, 125x106px
Just scrolling through, didn't think I'd actually "share" but guess I will after reading a few stories. Trying not to type out an essay here, but more than a year back I ended up finding myself within a friend group consisting of just me and 3 girls. The 4 of us got pretty close over the span of about half a year, fast forward to December 2016, I start dating one of these chicks, pretty good relationship and still is for the most part. Anyways, so there I am dating one of these girls, the 2nd girl I introduce to a guy friend and they start dating, BUT. That's when that 3rd girl comes in. Now this girl, she suffers from ADD and is a lot to handle being around, a person of rapidly fluctuating emotions. (Being a woman AND with ADD) She was a close friend of mine despite this, but then February of 2017 came. Now this girl always had a critically low self worth, falling to the point of desperation where you'd go after any partner no matter what, just so you could have one. She got with this guy, and I honestly think he's a piece of shit. He coerced her into sucking his dick only 5 days into the relationship, on top of that, he cheated on previous gf's and just had all round assholish tendencies. After seeing how this girl was basically his tool, I just stopped being her friend. Now her behaviour has gotten even worse, she's become a detriment to my whole friend group with her cuntish ways and it slowly tearing the group apart from the inside out.
Was I in the wrong to abandon her as a friend?
>>
>>738620044
I would've linked my playlist but well it links to my youtube and I shitpost violently there
>>
>>738620240
I don't see how anyone ever could be.
>>
People have been force fed into believing that our lives have purpose. I refuse to believe in such nonsense. Ive spent the past decade trying to convince myself otherwise, logic and deduction provided me with answers. We place so much importance on our lives and what we do with them, having an ego is like a cancer. Death and Time are certain, we return to the earth and the cycle continues. God indeed does exists, for there is a Beginning and an End. Humans can't comprehend something as complex as God, but only speculate within their restricted senses.

Spend your life focusing on yourself, seek pleasure and bask in it.
>>
Going to college in september for sophmore year and have to break up with gf of 2.5 years
>>
>>738620206
Good question. He does it whenever I'm around him. Even if he's with his group of friends, group of girls, or with his girlfriend.
>>
>>738618965
holy shit, Jess is that you?
>>
File: 1499499086327.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499499086327.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>738620225
i miss the beginning of a relationship. all the nerves and excitement. we wish you the best
>>
File: 1498805669981.jpg (29KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1498805669981.jpg
29KB, 500x385px
My only friend forgot we were supposed to hang out today. When I asked when he was free next he was very vague and sounded uninterested. Everyone in my life is fading away from me and I'm too anxious to go out and make more friends. I just want someone to hang out with and talk to. I've spent my 3 months out of school completely alone and inside my apartment. I feel disconnected from the world and I don't know how to reach out.
>>
Junior in high school and I don't know what I want to do with my life. I get told I'm smart by my teachers and peers but I feel like I have no future because of my families financial situation.
>>
>>738620206
I'm also not sure what the stares mean but he just blankly stares at me without smiling or making a face.
>>
>>738620335
>Was I in the wrong to abandon her as a friend?
Yeah what kind of a dipshit friend are you
>>
>>738620352
Finally someone who actually understands the way i see life.
Im actually suprised 0.0
Kik@somethingsomeone
>>
>>738620534
Underage and banned
>>
>>738620534
Underage faggot
>>
>>738620532
well 4chan is a good place to start. but pretty much the exact same thing happened to me except my one friend is going to australia and my other is 2 states away. so im here to talk
>>
>>738620532
Try talking to them. Ask them if they're alright and ask what they feel about this friendship and how you can fix it.
>>
>>738620569
I think you're missing the point, friend. Her simply crude behaviour drove me away on top of the other reasons. She is always such a cunt to my friends and I, especially my gf.
>>
>>738619883
Actually it is pretty much like making plans. If the word "date" rattles your bones, then simply avoid it. It's understandable, it's what I did. ”hang out" or "get together" work just as well. Make sure you have a general idea of what you'd like to do before you ask her out, might make for an embarassing situation if you don't. As always, in person is best, but if that's not an option online is okay too. This is mostly advice from other experiences, I didn't really ask her out, she kind of asked me.
>>
File: 1498872642141.jpg (48KB, 437x403px) Image search: [Google]
1498872642141.jpg
48KB, 437x403px
Complicated but i try to keep it short:
Meet this guy a 3 years ago, amazing connection, true soulmate amazing nights where we just talked and had wine - kissed and cuddled. It was great.
Had to move to another town for Grad School. We loose contact because he deletes FB account. Come back after two years. See him again - hi it up on the spot and have the most amazing and impressive night in my life so far.

I suggest we just stay together for the summer before I move to another town on a different continent. He agrees. Come back one month and everything is different he does not want to touch but cries and says: "He cannot do this with me".

Facebook friends again though and sometimes we write ... but nothing is there anymore. Moving back again closer to his position.

I can't get him out of my head, he is perfect in s many ways and I know he has very intense feelings for me too from a friend.

I am 27 now, relatively successful with guys (can't complain) and had soe nice relationships. Never felt so close with a guy.

You guy's think I should try again? Search for him wherever he is and just say to him I love you ?
>>
File: mcmahongif.jpg (38KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahongif.jpg
38KB, 600x542px
>>738620333
mfw 2 trips in a row
>>
>>738620629
who fucking cares anymore tbh
>>738620643
>>
>>738620683
I'd say 4chan just makes it worse. He should get a job, volunteer, take up a hobby that involves other people. You don't meet new people unless you put yourself in a situation where you have to interact.
>>
>>738620391
>>738620538
Alrighty so blank stare whenever.. You said excrush so are you just looking for a regular friendship or just trying to figgur out why hes doing the looking now?
>>
>>738620791
yeah i didnt exactly mean lurk moar. but its useful for when you just wanna talk to someone. and like me, are banned from the nonporn regions of omegle
>>
>>738619780
Well we're going to go on a hike together this weekend and I plan to tell her how I feel, to a certain degree of course. It's only the second date but I already feel like I've fallen for her.
>>
>>738620534
> Work hard
> Eat right
> Be genuine
> Explore your interests

You have your entire 20s in front of you. Don't be a normie that gets suckered into 4 years of undergrad in a degree you hate.

Figure out what you like doing, and do that.
>>
>>738620791
but yes, volunteering and jobs are great ways to meet people and be productive at the same time
>>
File: 1495167999891.gif (1MB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1495167999891.gif
1MB, 500x558px
>>738620943
That sounds adorable anon but WHATEVER you do dont sperg out and lay it on too heavy this early on
>>
Found 4chan December 2003. Lurked and derped for many a caturday. Meanwhile, IRL, i derped through college while partying and doing drugs. After graduating, i did more drugs and partying. I still love to rave dance and listen to a lot of folk punk and powerviolence, but going out doesnt do it for me. I also got 100,000+ words for a book out of it, but the years in between when i started (2009) and now make finishing the last chapter feel insurmountable. I am grateful to be alive when so many of my friends aren't antmore, amd i am grateful for the job I have. No girlfriend, but a lot calmer than i was when lust dominated me. One of my lovely cats who helped me out of my drug depression died when I got back to the west coast. Life is meaningless but I am trying to fins meaning.
>>
>>738620698
well if you ever considered yourself as this person's friend you should at least bring it up to them
>>
>>738620815
I'm trying to talk to him again. I was really good friends with him. I would also notice he'd treat me differently than the other girls but not in a bad way (unless I think it's not bad). He would playfully punch me and tug on my sweater or shirt. He'd also do the staring wayyyy before I told him I liked him. He would also try to take pics of me off guard. I honestly miss the friendship. And I just wanna be able to talk to him again.
>>
>>738621026
Plus the amount of times I've gotten laid because I started a new job, took a new class, went to a gaming night, etc are very numerous. More women you meet the better.
>>
>>738610969
hoping to get probation for a felony charge... wanting to kill myself.
>>
>>738618703
I understand, I really do. I've been committed to hospital with a police escort for a suicide attempt and put on 24 hour watch. I know what it feels like. I'm trying to get my life on track and what's helped me is the following:
1. Challenging myself: doing things that put my social anxiety and paranoia to the test, such as forcing myself to go out even if I'm shaking and terrified. It gets better the more you try.
2. Stopping smoking weed because it makes me paranoid (not sure if this counts for you)
3. Thinking real long and hard about what I want for my future, in terms of career and relationships, and then making a long term plan for that and working toward it. I'm 33 and I work in an industry I know I have no interest in, and no future in. But I'm planning to switch careers and I've got myself accepted to a post-grad course that I start in September. I put all of that in motion last year. It took me years to work up to getting accepted at a really exclusive university in order to make this a reality. I'd been 'lost' since I was 17 and I just missed out on getting into med school because of my mental illness making me get a bad grade on one exam.
It can take years to get your life in gear, and it can take years to decide what you want, but don't ever give up.
I haven't figured out my future for relationships just yet - I had a 10 year relationship that ended with nothing. I've been pretty much single since.
Find a hobby that will keep your mind occupied - there are loads of things to try - crafts, reading, cooking, art, picking up a new language (there are loads of apps you can use if you don't want to enrol for classes), etc.
Save up some money go abroad solo - it's a fantastic adventure and you will challenge yourself in doing so and you might make new friends and meet interesting people. It is a real test for social anxiety.
Do you see a doctor? Take any medication or considered that? It could be something to look into if you haven't already.
>>
>>738620523
Thank you anon :)
>>
>>738620943
Yeah dude ease up on the feelings a bit
>>
Gf went to bar with friends.. comes home drunk af at 3am and immediately hops in shower.

Should I confront her about it? It's pretty damning
>>
>>738621123
amen brother
>>
guys, I think I've let my self slip too far. I was molest from ages: 6-13. Until age 18 I stayed pretty safe. until September 23rd 2015. I first fapped to shotacon. since then i have fapped to risque pictures. I don't like these thoughts anymore. I don't want this too be me.
>>
>>738621217
God yes you should
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.