[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about love, /b/. Have you ever been in love ?? Is

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 20

File: JDDDztS.jpg (235KB, 742x730px) Image search: [Google]
JDDDztS.jpg
235KB, 742x730px
Lets talk about love, /b/.

Have you ever been in love ?? Is there a difference between liking someone and loving someone ??

I mean the girl I like, I told her I love her and she replied no, its not love. I just adore her. I dont understand.

I know you faggots all act like you are home alone neckbeards but no, you all have wives, girlfriends. We arent what we used to be in 2008.

Share some stories, I will be around for sometime.

Good luck.
>>
>>738523071
What the fuck is love anyway ?
>>
I've been rejected a good amount of time, I'm gay so you can guess who rejected me. But love is something that you feel, you know it's love when you can imagine spending every single day with this person. Love is when you realize that love is shit, and your not always going to get the answer you want op, but don't let that mean you can never love again, just now isn't the time to be with someone who you want to see exclusively. Infatuation and admiration is that you praise and cheer on the things she does. I adore my old his music teacher, I love him in a student teacher way. Do I have feelings for him? God no! But I know where the line is drawn for other friends, and that line may sometimes fade and not be seen. You just have to wait op, wait for love to arrive

>>Love arrives, exactly when love is supposed to.
>>Love leaves, exactly when love must.
>>
>>738523071
if you have, you shouldn't be here
>>
>>Love arrives, exactly when love is supposed to.
>>Love leaves, exactly when love must.

Shit brother, thats some tough stuff.

I mean this is the first time I felt love for someone. There were literally no lines there brother. I want to be with her, like all the time.

>>738523741

You motherfuckers have always been there for me, cant leave you guys.
>>
Love isn't unilateral

if its one sided its not love
>>
>>738523802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdJ6aUB2K4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B46S7WWEIE

These are where those quotes came from, helped me get over what op is feelings
>>
>>738524052

There is love man, she didnt say it but I felt it from her.
>>
>>738523071
i'm in love with an internet celebrity. we talk sometimes through email. he doesn't know i like him and i don't want him to know.
>>
>>738524192
That is comfortable delusion
>>
>>738524358
Dude we told each other this already.

Its just that after a month she just did a full 180 on how she feels lol.
>>
>>738524438
no not how she feels, she was like - this isnt love what you are feeling.
>>
>>738524438
Op, how old is she and you?
Assuming your both under 30, you need to understand that you both have a long life to live, and that heartbreak and change will happen, even if you don't want it to. I'm seeing someone right now, and I do love him, but I know that there will be a day where we will break up, it's going to happen eventually, even if I don't want it to. I was recently in another relationship that ended because of distance issues. It sucked because I still liked the guy and I was sad,.

>>Love changed.
Love, disappeared.
>>
>>738523071
I guess love is not being able to go on without them. The pinnacle of pair-bonding emotions to create a cohesive family unit.
>>
>>738524804
I am 25 she is 33.

Are you a grill or are you gay ?

>>738524893

Its just that or is it something more ?
>>
>>738525447
I think attributing more to it is personal delusions, but that's not too bad either.
>>
>>738525652
All set and done, it does give more purpose to life lol.
>>
>>738525447
No I'm a guy
See, you are 8 years older than her, she still needs to figure out where she is going in life. Being in a serious relationship takes time to think about, it's not something you can just get up and do.
As for love, it's just the three simple words "I love you" that can massively impact anything, saying it is one thing, but actually, actually acknowledging its significance is scary.

>>Love is like an amateur magician, everyone can see the trap door but me.

The trap door is there, but if you realize it too soon, then what's the point of seeing the trick?
Don't rush to figure and solve things out, otherwise you may as well not bother looking at the problem at all.
>>
I have felt it. Very strongly. Both me and another girl were in a very close relationship. I suppose what changed was that she listened to all the constant barrage of bs people put in her head. I turned from 'your perfect, please don't ever change'. to 'you don't understand me. Why do I even bother?' within half a year.

I've always been to help her when she fell, when relationships that she perused with others didn't work out. I don't know if I was just being used, or if she was telling the truth, but I felt something was there when she kept coming back to me. Things always seemed to be cut off prematurely with her before things could develop and blossom into a deeper love.

Now she lives with some tranny who has threatened to beat her twice, and for some reason wants to marry him in Febuary. I'm really at a loss, and Im still hurting over the fact that she was taken away from me before her time with me was up. Least thats how I feel..
>>
>>738523554
That sounds pretty gay.
>>
>>738523071
Once, but then I realized how shitty she was and that she wasn't the girl she made herself out to be. I've even tried dating other women, and got burnt by all of them. This actually made me start seeing the truth about female nature as a whole, and now I want as little to do with love or women as much as reasonably possible, aside from casual sex. I don't hate women or any of my exes, but as a whole, they're nothing more than retarded animals that you can fuck that try to leech off you as much as possible. It's not their fault, it's just biology.
>>
>>738526674
Me and your dad are pretty gay but you don't see me going around posting it on threads do you?
>>
You wanna know what love is?

It's fucking being angry as shit at someone for the dumbest possible thing and still fucking care if they're sad. It's a shit show and it always will be but that's why we crave it. Because human beings are creatures of chaos and love is if anything chaotic.
>>
>>738526914
Hey man I don't mean it's gay in a bad way I mean it's like fucking a guy gay.
>>
>>738526100
No my brother, I am 8 years younger than her.

I should just let things go on like they are.

Thanks, that sorts everything out.

https://youtu.be/s4yzCYlpsag
>>
>>738526935
>>738526589

I think I agree with this. I will just let all of this ride out. Lets see what happens.
>>
>>738527010
Well I hope my gibberish was of some use to you, (the info pretty much means the same shit sorry I switched the age so)
>>738527001
Damn right it's fucking a guy gay.
>>
When you are in love you will defintley know it. Its a really fucking strong fealing. Love means weakness. Love is stupid. I advise anyone to try and never Fall in love. Girls should love US we should just like.
>>
>>738527236
They cannot. They do not and will not love you like you do them, even if they somewhat care about you.
>>
>>738527145
Well, I am still fighting in my own ways- even now. I sometimes wish people weren't blinded to what was going on around them, and to see who's really out there working their ass off for them. Just to get to them.

I don't want to see 10 years of knowing her, and three years of dating just go down the drain. This girl would be the classic 'the one that got away/haven't loved anyone else since' old man story. And I guess I'm doing all in my power to refuse to let that happen.
>>
File: IMG_1322.jpg (237KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1322.jpg
237KB, 1024x768px
Real love makes the thought of her appear in every aspect of your day. The true test is taking a fap and see if you still want her in the moments right after you cum. If you do, you're definately in love
>>
its 2017 folks, quit this bullshit
>>
>>738523071
I thought I was in love with an idea once but I realized even ideas cost money. My dogs are everything to me.
>>
>>738527592
Holy fuck man, I did this test TWICE. Everytime I ended up thinking of her before blowing off lol, no matter what I was fapping too.
>>
>>738527720
I think of my love somewhere inbetween fapping too. Shit is crazy yo
>>
>>738523071
For me, love is kind of unusual. Love is something that I would share with a significant other, not something that I would give to multiple people. I care about my family, but I don't love in the sense that I would love a girlfriend or wife. I don't have any children but I would imagine that that would also be a "love situation". The way I feel "in love" is when a person makes me feel truly at peace with myself, makes me forget about all the bad things that have happened to me and that I have done to others. Someone who takes all the pain away, forget all the problems, and fills all the emptiness that I feel inside of me. Someone who I trust more than anyone and who has shown more compassion than anyone ever did. Someone who was there for me when no one else was. That's why I only ever felt like I've truly loved one person. Don't worry anon, if she's not the one there's someone else out their. I'min the same boat where I'm stuck on the person that I "loved". I'm just following my friends advice and trying to finding someone who makes me forget about her.
>>
>>738527592
This test is pretty fool proof.
>>
Love makes a fool out of us man.
>>
>>738527547
Get over it. She doesn't love you, and never will. At least, not like you do with her. You're actually very lucky that she was being honest and outright said she didn't love you as much, because most of these bimbos won't be as honest. Usually they'll lead you on and fuck you over even harder, trust me.

Work on yourself. Do what makes you happy. Follow your dreams. Bitches will always hold you back, and they come and go.
>>
File: 1496022934043.jpg (40KB, 480x434px) Image search: [Google]
1496022934043.jpg
40KB, 480x434px
>>738527666
im so proud of my dubs
>>
>>738523071
what you guys call love for your wife, girlfriend, even family and friends is just a drug.

Humans lives by using happens to dope themselves.

that is love
>>
>>738528657
Amen.
>>
File: 1499740607543.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1499740607543.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>738527818
>Know this feel too much

After 10 years of being "infused, a bond that will last until I disinigrate into nothing/everything."
Her words.
I have a new friend who I am my complete self with.
It's just not the same.
Anon is still everything to me.
>>
>>738528657
Humans lives by using happiness to dope themselves.
>>
>tfw I could never love or feel loved because I cannot possibly love myself

I am emotionally dependant on other people

never been and probably never will be in a relationship, even if I were to be it would be short lived since my agression just moves people from my life

I can't possibly help myself, after some time I always get angry with any person and all I want is to get them hurt

I don't feel any pleasure from it, it's like an urge that has to be satisfied

every time I felt something like love, it was highly one sided and I was emotionaly draining them
>>
>>738528731
Hang in there brother.

I didnt want this either, it just fucking happened on its own man. Like FUCK.
>>
>>738528907
I was this, till I met this person
>>
I've never even been close. I've never lusted for anyone, or truly been in admiration of anyone. Partly because I'm genetically subpar and don't even like myself, and partly because I was born into an awful society where everyone is as dumb as nails. I wonder if I'll ever escape this hell.
>>
I have felt true real love I believe. She did as well. Love is when there is nothing between you, there is just happines that the other person exists.

We separated, but I still love her very much. But I know that there are other people on this planet whom I can love this much and connect maybe deeper. I separated 2 years ago with her and I'm still looking for love. But that doesn't mean I go and fuck or anything, I just look people into their eyes, I speak my own words and I listen to theirs. If love happens, happens. If not, I won't die from loneliness, I have myself and my happiness from the beatuiful world we live in.
>>
>>738528907
well well i dont know what to say.
>>
>>738528731
>>738528919
The person I was "in love" with went back to her ex after saying she'd rather be with me due to me being more "compassionate and emotional". Low and behold that wasn't the case, and now I'm finding it hard to fall "in love" again. There's another one out there, but it's just so damn hard to forget her when she's all I can think about.
>>
Women are incapable of rational thinking and are completely detached from logic and reality. That's my observation. Haven't been through many relationships, but every time I've been in one, I was always the most correct and loyal partner, to say the least. But, women being what they are, always tend to find a reason to dump you and make you feel bad about yourself, because they once they realize they can't find a flaw in the relationship, they get bored. Trust me.
But, in the end, they are the ones who are after a certain amount of time wanting you back, desperately, miserably. Encountered few cases. I never tried to start over again with the same girl, instead I let it all go. It's not easy always, but you get used to the feel. Once something is euthanized, it should stay that way.
>>
>>738529152
damn bro, pick up ur ass of the street and move on
>>
>>738529152
Worst part is that before she went back to her ex, she was the person I told everything to. She was the one helping me through a bad time in life and I treasured what i had with her more than anything.
>>
>>738523071

Rape is love
Check my trips
>>
>>738528907
You'll find someone who needs someone like you, don't worry. Even the biggest serial killers and rapists and douchebags have had gfs.
>>
>>738523071
I guess since the stories don't matter fuck it.

I was in a relationship with this amazing girl, for like 10 months.
>were both 17
>she was qt weeb goddess, redhead, petite, drew amazingly, and liked similar music to me

Anyway, fucked that up, and she dumped me, rightfully so.

Took me YEARS to get over her since I was convinced she was the perfect woman who got away.

However, 3 years ago I met a girl who absolutely worships and has treated me right for so long. Even after all this time I feel like we're still just dating, and I love her more than anything, and I'm glad I met her.
I'm 23 going on 24 in a few months, so we'll see how this goes.
>>
>>738528100
well well well
>>
>>738529276

Rape.
Love.
Trips.
>>
>>738529225
I've been trying, I've talked with a few other girls, had one tell me she liked me, but it's just not the same.
>>
>>738529314

Rapelove
>>
>>738529338

Rape her.
444 get
>>
>>738529389

Still getin that 444 on rape
>>
>>738523071
Raper444
>>
>>738529442

Sad days. guess youll never find love Op
>>
>>738529504
>>
>>738529281
if not he might kick your ass`?
>>
>>738529122
I like this reply. Been there, but only a couple of years.
>>
>>738529281
>had
that's the problem bro, I'm addicted to other people, with them always getting scared away I have to find new people all the time

I am currently at the stage I have to beg "friends" to set me up with their friends since finding people on my own is becoming harder by every day

I just dunno how I'll cope with it once I get older and uncapable to keep going with emotional draining of other people
>>
>>738528037
she didn't say anything like that. There has been times that she has had me call her for some phone sex with there wasn't anyone home with her. She invited me down to visit her and hinted that there might be sex if I behaved and was lucky.

She doesnt know what the fuck she wants. It comes and goes, ebs and flows, but somehow she always finds her way back.
>>
>>738529864
How old are you?
Honestly just stop trying to find love and let it find you. Know that sounds cliche as fuck, but that's how it happens.

Stop being so desperate and work on yourself.
Idk, game and meet a geek/weeb gf, start lifting and bang some thots, get rich and get some ho's, but do something for you before you even try to look for love.

Once they see you're desperate and clingy, they're either gonna dump your ass quick or take advantage of you.
>>
>>738523071
Love is an impossibility. Imagine, for example, there's a girl you had a crush on when you were both young. But as someone older, you would know it was a crush and not love. Well, what's to say that whatever you think is love isn't just a similar step before a "truer" love? We won't ever know if our love was true love until we die, because there's always a possible future looking back at you and shaking his head.
>>
>>738523329
This is love.
>>
Can't fall in love if you are already dead inside.
>>
>>738528657
by that logic all reality is just a drug, if you want to reduce everything to neurohormones and transmitters. Just because you can label something scientifically doesn't take it's subjective feeling impact away anon
>>
>>738530478
We were made for greater things I believe, love is just something that comes and goes.
>>
>>738530018
>How old are you?
turning 23 this october

>Honestly just stop trying to find love and let it find you. Know that sounds cliche as fuck, but that's how it happens.
you are right, it does sound cliche

>Stop being so desperate and work on yourself.
>Idk, game and meet a geek/weeb gf, start lifting
tried, failed, tried again, failed again...

> get rich
by working on a minimal wage in a store... yeah I highly doubt it

>but do something for you before you even try to look for love.
I'm planning to start making drugs and sell them, not do them, just make and sell

>Once they see you're desperate and clingy
I usually don't let them see that, I only let them see I have no social lifewhatsoever because I value honesty over false pride
>>
Don't ever regret any of the bullshit you did while being in a relationship that eventually failed is my advice. You constantly learn, unless you are a complete moron with no dignity whatsoever. Had 3 long relationships in which I invested all my resources, and they ended miserably.
Now I'm just spending time working on myself to be a better person, travel as much as I can, hang out with my friends.
That doesn't mean I won't mean any person in future that will be worth my attention and devotion, but doesn't mean I will as well. I don't give a fuck to be honest.
>>
>>738531460

Well yeah it does fell right when you are there you know, with that person.
>>
And self improvement in universal. You can do it while IN a relationship too. Thats what I think.
>>
File: salt.jpg (137KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
137KB, 1600x1067px
Been in love once. 0/10, would not recommend. Love alone is not enough if you want to stay with a person for a long-ass time, because I believe that 90% of the time you fall in love for the wrong reasons and the ensuing relationship very quicly becomes a clusterfuck. Then again, I just state what I saw without much first-hand experience, so take this with a boulder of salt.
>>
>>738531885
Halo effect
>>
>>738532291
Go on...
>>
i've never been interested in sex, how does love work in that case
>>
>>738532487
Its something different from sex man. I mean, I have a boner the whole time but its not like I want to fuck her lol.
>>
You know the hardest thing about hugging the girl you love ??

Your boner.
>>
>>738532382
if you think some thing is beautiful (be physical, emotional or mental aspect) of a human, you will probably overlook the downsides of that being
>reason why girls go back to exes who punch them, etc
However explain your relationship...
>>
>>738532589
i guess i could see myself deeply caring for someone if sexytime wasn't an issue
>>
>>738532720
Ahh. I see. I didn't say that I was in a relationship. That's the thing though - I was head-over-heels in love but the feelings were one sided.This, understandably, made me rather sad, but in hindsight, I realise that even if the feelings were mutual, it would not have lasted.
>>
>>738532650
No one else here has had this problem ??

After a while she didnt even care that it was like that.
>>
>>738532945
There's different people, so who knows..
Btw when you think you are falling in love with someone, avoid them as much as possible 10/10 times works anon
>>
>>738533129
If only it was that simple back then. We went to the same school. Until she went to Sweden, which is what really broke me at the time. After that shitstorm I avoided such feelings like the plague. So far so good.
What can you say about yourself?
>>
>>738533265
I really haven't loved someone of the opposite sex. (Except my mom, of course). I had a cruush in 9th grade, but obviously I was a betafag from head to toe. The shit about avoiding was in 12th grade were i liked a girl, but it wasn't going to be productive. Since then I've been trying to improve myself, to become better as a person, and when I find some partner, not fucking it up w her
>>
>>738533591
Sounds like a plan. Good luck.
>>
It's a giant fucking mess though whatever it is it works.
>>
>>738533652
Thanks, u too man
>>
>>738533744
>it works.
>>
Love is terible.

I much prefer mindlessly kiss and fucking Everyone
>>
File: IMG_0346.jpg (15KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
15KB, 250x247px
>>738533591
I feel you man i have a story

It was after primary School, i started at a retard School for dislixes like my self, there was this cute Girl with curly hair that i kinda liked But i was to beta to really talk to her, then resently i started chatting to older friendes the i checked me and hers texts and it fucking hit me. She like me all along. and Its allmost Been a year since i left the school. everyday i hate myself for not noticeing

Feels bad man
>>
>>738535497
Its incomplete man.
>>738536015
SHAITE ))

Try finding her, alright ? Try again man.
>>
>>738536199
She dosent Seem interessede anymore i have tryed Its to late fuck i even meet her at a trian station, she ignorer me
>>
>>738536281
Well maybe she is playing hard to get
>>
anybody in this thread fallen in love with someone new after 27? all of my falling in love experience comes from college when i was much more naive and bought into emotional bullshit. as a very cynical person, sometimes i wonder if it's possible to fall in love again.
>>
>>738536684
No, i have asked if we could meet and she ignored me again
>>
>>738536900
I am 20 and I love this girl who is like 40 lol.
>>
>>738536900
Recently broke up with gf, i'm 27.
I don't know how should I feel, all my friends that are my age have really long relationships, talking about 4+ years, or are already married.
I feel like I don't have enough time to get through all that stuff all over again, I'm completely emotionally drained because of all the previous failed relationship attempts.
Otherwise life is good, work and everything, that's what matters, I suppose.
>>
I think love and attraction are two different things. You get with someone because you're attracted to them; you like how they look or they make good conversation or whatever. There's a tangible thing you like about them that makes you want to spend time with them. In many ways I think this feeling can be more intense and emotional than love.

From my experience as a married fag love only comes when you have an intimate level of understanding with someone. Its not so much that you really like them, it's like you see each other for who you really are. It's definitely a two way thing and needs a lot of compromise and patience; you have to develop it because it doesn't just happen on its own like in movies. You have to want to get inside the head of each other and when you do its like you're one person sometimes.
>>
>>738523071
Love is a chemical in your head that compels humans to breed.
>>
>>738537407
No, oxytocin is a chemical in your head that compels humans to breed. Love is different in my opinion, less self serving and not just about fucking/list or getting a mate or anything. What you're talking about is more like attraction I think.
>>
I've tried "falling in love" per say, but it's never actually happened. like, I like girls and stuff and I've been in a few long term relationships, but I've never been able to fall in love. idk why though
>>
This has been a nice thread. Thank you everyone for posting, I hope we can continue it.
>>
File: 6NTYwff.jpg (48KB, 720x860px) Image search: [Google]
6NTYwff.jpg
48KB, 720x860px
Really though, how to hide your boner when hugging girls like ? Or do they like it ?
>>
>>738538293
If sex is already a likely then don't worry about hiding it. So if you're at her place, in bed, making out a lot or whatever.

If you've got a boner from a friendly hug then you're too easily turned on. Just keep calm and assume she won't notice I guess.
>>
My gf left me a few days ago. can we please get some feels in here?
>>
>>738538671
Try real friends, internet doesn't have empathy
>>
>>738538293
turn slightly to the side
>>
>>738538736
If i had any real friends i wouldn't be on 4chan on Tuesday afternoon looking for some human interaction
>>
>>738538510
Well this is from when we werent decided. And she literally smirked at it.

>>738538671

Brother go work out, all the emotions that are there - just divert them to something else. Sure you will remember the time you guys spent together after some time, like periodically, but each time it would be lesser than before. So change your priorities, I believe in you man.

If you want to talk about it, give me your email or whatever, facebook, we can talk about it.

>>738538999
Wont it pretty much stick out then ?
>>
>>738538671
>>738539152
Or just greentext whatever happened man.
>>
>>738537253
that sounds similar. i was dating a chick for 5 years, and attempting that again from the start just sounds daunting
>>
>>738539155
If she wasn't repulsed then you're fine. She took it well and probably liked you that you felt that way about her
>>
How do you know when you love someone /b/?

When it's over
-anon
>>
>>738523071

But I am a lonely hapa?
>>
File: 1475614733562.png (154KB, 406x253px) Image search: [Google]
1475614733562.png
154KB, 406x253px
>>738539155
God bless you and your dubbs, brother. feels so good to get support after realizing i'm all alone...

>>738539302
>be me
>veteran who was released from service about a year and a half ago
>didn't know life could be good since my mother was an abusive and violent person
>father wasn't around much
>all i ever knew was being a runway child and soldier
>at some point she entered my life
>fell madly in love with her
>soon after we started dating we moved in together
>she started lying to me a lot
>forgave her because she was the only family i ever knew
>soon enough she started with violent outbursts
>she didn't have a job so i provided for both, working almost 12 hours a day
>thought about making a future with her while all she did was sit at home and give me shit
>one day she went through my shit, found an old folder with a few pics of some chicks i dated
>goes completely mental
>huge fight
>she ends up packing her shit and leaving me alone while i was on a doctors appointment .
>few days later posts picture of her with another dude on fb
>breaks ma heart
>tries to handle depression without killing myself
>ends up on 4chan writing this

i know it looks messy but i'm not well with writing my feelings out.. specially since i'm like this..
>>
>>738539764
Brother dont think much about it. I mean, get some time downrange. You dont need such people in your life. I had something similar to this happen with me too.

Just hang in there. Save up for some hobbies. You will find better people. I havent had a friend for 10 years. That is before I met this person. And well things didnt work out but I came out as a better person.

You too, you were a better person than her, you ARE a better person than her and you will get to meet better people in the future.
>>
>>738539974
Really I'd buy you a 6 pack brother, you did the right thing. But things dont always work out like we want.
>>
>>738524438
>lol.

bruh. listen to yourself, you said she turned a 180, maybe she's changed?
>>
>>738540547
I cant say brother
>>
File: 2017-07-11_01.03.44.jpg (358KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-11_01.03.44.jpg
358KB, 600x800px
>>
File: o0dsr2o42p1v10qj4o1_1280.jpg (335KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
o0dsr2o42p1v10qj4o1_1280.jpg
335KB, 1280x1707px
>>738523071
Late to the party but

>Lets talk about love
Chemicals, nothing more
Being in love is very much like being on cocaine
It's really intense and everything is nice. Then the high slowly dies down and it becomes more of a mutually beneficial arrangement. prevent getting fucked over in the last part
>Have you ever been in love
I've been in love. I don't want to be again. It clouds your judgement
>a difference between liking someone and loving someone
There is a world of difference between loving someone and really liking someone. The line seems blurry sometimes if you lack experience
>I dont understand.
Seems phrasing and her ego gave her the wrong idea

I'll stick to fucking guys and older women until we can get our perfect bionic wives
>>
>>738543038
Humans lives by using happiness to dope themselves.
>>
My gf loves me. I think I used to love her but now I don't think I do. I've changed, I've got older, more depressive. I don't love myself anymore and I don't think I can love her again. I'm just waiting for something to change. It makes me depressed as shit. I wasn't mopey and sad like this two years ago. In an ideal world I would move on with my life, hit the gym hard and fuck everyone I can. That's the dream, I think.
>>
>>738543038
>I'll stick to fucking guys and older women until we can get our perfect bionic wives

NICE
>>
>>738523071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk

OMNISSIAH IS THE ONLY LOVE
PRAISE MACHINE GOD
PURGE ALL THE HERITECH AND XENOS
PRAISE OMNISSIAH
>>
File: qY7R3D2.jpg (708KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qY7R3D2.jpg
708KB, 1920x1080px
>>738543266
This is true
Get your high however you can, try not to get your dick ripped off

>>738543511
A hole is a hole, and guys don't ask you to take them out for 3 dinner dates before sucking you off
Older women are already established and are just looking to ride the cock some more before they hit 50 and shrivel up beyond what makeup can hide. They don't expect shit from you except maybe a glass of wine and some attention
>>
File: 2.jpg (8KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
8KB, 250x196px
Love is just biochemical reactions in your brain telling you that the person you "love" fits what you see as "mating material".
You can literally get same effects by snorting some cocain or simply by eating a lot of chocolate.

>Have you ever been in love
Yes. It was shit and I donĀ“t want it again.

>Is there a difference between liking someone and loving someone
Well, obviously. Liking someone is not as intense as being in love with them, is it.
Oh yeah, and remember the difference between lust and love.

>I know you faggots all act like you are home alone neckbeards but no, you all have wives, girlfriends.
No, I don't have anyone, -insert sadpepe.jpg-

>We arent what we used to be in 2008.
This page has been shit for years, it will never be same. Also, it's summer.
>>
>>738523329
A song stuck in your head
>>
I learned a lot from this thread.
>>
What is love ?? ))))
>>
File: sbe.png (130KB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sbe.png
130KB, 816x1200px
>>738523071
True love doesn't exist. It's a temporary feeling that will fade away and will leave you fucked up beliveing that you lost something that you really never even had. Just stay alone and skip the heartbreaks, go gay or be alone.
>>
>>738523329
Baby don't hurt me
>>
>>738524098
Wow this is making me so fucking sad knowing that no-one will ever love this much, fuck.
>>
>>738546618
Ooo wooo ooo woo ))
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.