[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you date a person who is psychotic, bipolar or emotionally

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 11

File: 1499563678531.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499563678531.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
Could you date a person who is psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive? Why or why not?
>>
of course, date in day one, rape in day two
>>
>bipolar or emotionally abusive
NEVER FUCKING AGAIN.
Literally fucked my entire life up for a good 4 years and got me into a psychological hole that took me 5 years to get out of.

Never even go near those fucking things.
>>
>>738360240
>say that it never happened
>she is imagining because she is psychotic
>profit
>>
>>738360247
Bet she was great in bed
>>
>>738360462
Nope, not even that. That's a common fucking myth.
Just a fucking manipulative cunt.
>>
nope. been there they are nut cases
>>
>>738360247
lol same
>>
>>738360085
And be manipulated? No. Dont care if the sex is above par.
/thread
>>
>>738360247
Agreed. Two college semesters was enough to say never again. You can believe a word they say there's always a new set of suprises with medication changes
>>
>>738360085
90% of the human population are emotionally abusive...
>>
Been there done that.

If you stay you'll end up killing yourself for real. It never works. I have an extensive list of red flags whenever I meet any attractive girl nowadays to screen out the psychos. Dodged a bullet not too long ago because of it.

Shit never works. You can't fix them. They don't want to be fixed.
>>
>>738360085

women manipulate mens emotions to get their way or if they want something. once you've been with enough women, you can tell that every woman is manipulative and bipolar. even the "best" ones. also never start relationship with "hot" girls.
>>
>>738360247
I feel you man. Mine was a crazy borderline bitch. Fucked me up real bad. 3.5 years down the drain, got arrested, legal fees up the ass, in debt. Shit was terrible.

Now I avoid crazy bitches like the plague. There's a reason why other sane girls hate them and they don't have any friends who aren't just looking to fuck, because they have nothing of value to offer. They're psychic vampires and will bleed you dry and then move on to the next poor sap.
>>
>>738362513
share list
>>
>>738362837
Use this wisdom wisely, /b/ro:

>Family abuse of any sort (sexual, emotional, psychological, physical)
>Massive gender gap in their friendship circles (most of these bitches have no real female friends, since they try to stay away from them because the crazy bitch tries to fuck their man)
>Being easy
>Frequently playing the victim
>Mentioning other men who are sexually interested in her/she's sexually interested in
>Trying to mirror your interests (early in the relationship) while hiding their own true interests to manipulate you into thinking you have a lot in common
>Being very aggressive in moving the relationship to another level
>The statement 'I like guy friends more because there's less drama with them'
>Obsession with money and 'sparkly things' (particularly makeup, implants, plastic surgery etc)
>Require male sexual attention from every male in their presence (this is how they feel that they have control of the situation by dangling sex in front of men's faces)
>many cucks in their friend circles who have been friendzoned for years that she mentions to you
>mentioning intimate details of previous relationships to make the previous guy seem like an asshole (small dick, cuck, etc etc)
>very eager to put out
>start doing shit like buying expensive gifts and offering you rides super early into the relationship (another form of control they attempt to exert over men, financial control)
>KEEPING TRACK OF WHAT THEY DID FOR YOU VERSUS WHAT YOU DID FOR THEM (very big red flag)
>extremely high sex drive with little to no limits (yes this can be present in an emotionally healthy female, but if the woman has a couple of the other traits mentioned and she has this, it's a red flag)

there's probably more. but those are a few.
>>
>>738364211

this. you can see the crazy in their eyes.
>>
>>738364589
there was a moment during the final stages of my time with the crazy bitch, where she went fully insane and the look she gave me. wow. it was pure fucking evil. i'm sure a lot of other guys who've been with crazy bitches have seen this look, but it's when they let down the act completely and the inner psycho comes out. I'll never forget that look. It was just pure evil in her eyes.
>>
>>738360085
co because >psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive
if this isn't enough reason I don't know
>>
>>738364211
One more very important thing I forgot

>If she mentions she's a feminist. Sane women don't subscribe to modern day feminism. They either simply support it because they think the feminazis are fighting for their rights or the smarter sane ones just don't like it because they see through the bullshit. All women who go out of their way to tell you they are feminists, are not right in the head. These crazy bitches use modern day feminism as a religion to excuse all of their straight up evil whorish behaviour, so they'll never stop supporting it.
>>
>>738360585
so you were with her because you were insecure yourself?
>>
File: 1386631454837.jpg (276KB, 1151x950px) Image search: [Google]
1386631454837.jpg
276KB, 1151x950px
>>738360085
i'm desperate. so yes
>>
>>738362588
>never start relationship with "hot" girls.
how did this nonhot girls aren't crazy meme start? I know a guy who only goes for girls who are average max but they are emotionally abusive anyway. The only woman who ever treated me well was hot.
>>
>>738360085
if they looked like these two, fuck yes
>>
>>738365452
I'm not sure its as absolute as that, but sure, pal.
>>
>>738365675
To be a bit more detailed, I'm talking about women who really immerse themselves in the culture. These women are not right in the head. I have more than enough personal experience to confirm this to myself.
>>
>>738365894
How do you meet so many crazy feminists?
>>
>>738360085
yeah but no guarantee she wont end up dead
>>
File: 1310649205254.jpg (14KB, 244x285px) Image search: [Google]
1310649205254.jpg
14KB, 244x285px
>>738360085
Did that, she was pretty much all three. Do not recommend.
>>
Yes, I enjoy bipolar/depressed girls. Idk why, they're crazy and shit but way more emotion involved in the relationship. Those bitches make me feel a certain type of way, like an I want to kill myself and her kinda way, enjoyable but not healthy.
>>
>>738366089
Let's just say the situation is worse in some countries than in others.
>>
>>738366654
mine is Germany. What'S yours?
>>
>>738360085
Dated a bipolar girl once and kept telling myself it was worth it. Its not
>>
>>738366509
Because they fill the hole you have within yourself caused by the issues you have that you've swept under the rug, through intense emotional highs and lows. You like crazy bitches because they're like a drug, they provide a great distraction from having to deal with your own issues. It just stalls your growth, and the longer you're in a relationship with a person like this, the worse off you'll be in the long run.
>>
>>738366709
Australia.
>>
>>738366709

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, how does it feel to see your country get destroyed because your govenment is USA's puppetstate. literally one the of the strongest and richest nation is getting destroyed and no one in your country is doing anything to stop it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, enjoy your future in 5th world country. your ancestors are crying in their graves.
>>
It depends on how they're handling their own issues. In my case she wasn't and damn near ruined my life.. Very easy for someone unstable to break apart your foundations as well.
>>
>>738360240
Why would you ever want to get raped?
>>
Crazy pussy is some good pussy. If you can fuck her and split do so! Do not get involved or you will regret it.
>>
>>738366858
>they fill the hole you have within yourself caused by the issues you have that you've swept under the rug, through intense emotional highs and lows. You like crazy bitches because they're like a drug, they provide a great distraction from having to deal with your own issues
I always wondered why a friend always got himself crazies. He joked that he has the "radar for crazy" in a pseudo ironic way but one time when he pushed away a girl that treated him nice with bullshit excuses while he keeps girls who treat him like shit in on off relationships and fights for their attention. He is emotionally unstable since I know him but he is a good guy so I sticked to him but he uses me as an emotional trash can when he has problems with his girls and treats me like some kind of idiot when he goes back to them and I wonder why. Came to the conclusion somem months ago that he seeks the drama on purpose and I kinda don't want to be friends with him anymore. He shew too much arrogant behaviour (clearly to hide his true feelings, every autist could feel that) and made too many comments how it is normal for him to backstab his friends for women now I don't feel anything but disgust for him
>>
>>738362513
So many of them are fucked up too. Always look for the clear signs like a really fucking smoking bitch who can't ever keep a man. Then as you get older the 30+'s who have never had a real lasting relationship. Or those that have divorced within a year of marriage. Never buy into their side of the story and always be skeptical. Better yet don't consider a long term partner until you want women older than 26, that is the age in which most psychological problems should have already manifested.
>>
GREAT for sex but will end badly.
Fuck them a few times while remaining distant with a clear predetermined exit plan; and DON'T be tempted to extend it! (and you will)
Enjoy!
>>
>>738360085
why date when you can hit and quit.

maybe fuckbuddy, but only if you contact via burner phone and meet at hotels.
>>
>>738366922
It is really said to be worse than mine. But men here are castrated too. I go for Italian and Spanish girls if I have the chance (many come here because their economies are shit). It is crazy I get along so well with them that I couldn't get along with them because I didn't trust the peace. They actually encouraged me to behave like a man instead of nagging about everything I do because it is never progressive enough while at the same time mach and really manly
>>
>>738365641
If you are going to be fucking crazy it might as well be the hot bitch not the jiggly pile of pudding.
>>
I did my damndest to make it work with a crazy recently.

>Open relationship
>Kid myself that I'll benefit by getting laid casually too
>Figure that this way, at least I know she's being honest with me
>I get constant updates on the guys she's fucking
>She starts sending me videos she's made of her fucking these guys, they don't know she's filming them
>Atleastshesbeinghonest.jpg
>Starts cancelling on me so she can go on Tinder dates
>Meets a guy who she likes to have dominate her
>He makes her wear a necklace all the time like a collar
>That's a bit 'boyfriendy' for me
>Ask her to break things off with this guy
>She says no
>Last straw, I walk out on her
>Turns out she was in a 'monogamous' relationship with a totally different guy the entire time
>She keeps messaging me every month or so to this day

Never do it, lads. These women are parasites
>>
>>738368343
>Turns out she was in a 'monogamous' relationship
what?
>>
>>738368498

Yeah. This guy, I never even knew about him. Apparently while all this was going on, he thought he was the only one she was seeing.

He was paying her rent, everything. She fucked me over and abused me emotionally, but I got off light compared to this guy.
>>
>>738368702
pic of crazy girl please
>>
>>738368793

Deleted all pics of her for a clean break. Her name rhymes with 'Visa' though.
>>
File: Crazy-Tree2.jpg (116KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy-Tree2.jpg
116KB, 640x360px
>>738360085

I did. For 5 years plus.

It was hell, man.

Fucking mindgames all the time.

Probably caused me to flunk out of college.

Had to get out of that spiderweb.
>>
I tried recently. She was a fucken wacko. Bipolar, narcissistic, always complaining, didn't like to go out, her family couldn't stand her. I felt sorry for her kids. I think that's why I stuck around so long.
She was great in bed though. Ended up coming to the conclusion it just wasn't worth it. I got to the point I lost all secular interest in her.
>>
>>738369059
Again a crazy Lisa. Wise of you to deleate all things that remind you of her
>>
>>738369103
why did you stay so long?
>>
File: Crazy-Tree.png (261KB, 428x343px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy-Tree.png
261KB, 428x343px
>>738369103

The sex was unbelievable, tho.

Mindsex.

Fucking MINDSEX MOTHERFUCKER!!

You just dont know, anon.
>>
>>738369182
>I got to the point I lost all secular interest in her.
But you maintained religious interest in her? Not even sure what you're trying to say here, tbh.
>>
>>738369274

It's the only way, or you keep coming back no matter how much basic human dignity it costs you.

You in London, Anon? Might be the same Lisa.
>>
>>738369571
No. They are legion. Berlin
>>
>>738369689

My sympathies, brother.
>>
>>738364211
>>738365452

Made me both kek and see the truth Anon.
Bitch I tried to get but went for a normie have all of your red flags (except for the expensive stuff bullshit)
Would you also know how to... Make them feel bad ? I didn't appreciated being cucked even if that was for my own good

Will post some of the pics she sends me to keep me around and that I collect
>>
>>738369927
>(except for the expensive stuff bullshit)
too bad the only thing that was kinda positive in the list
>how to... Make them feel bad
Not OP but in my experience the best way to make them feel miserable is by doing nothing to them you just give them a way to rationalize their shitty behavior against you even if they exchange cause and effect. Best is when they feel shitty about themselves and don't have someone to blame.
>>
>>738360336
>this anon knows whats up
Specially if you're a psychiatrist.
>>
>>738369927
If there's one thing these bitches hate more than anything else. it's being exposed for who they are at their core. They always put up an act and you only get to see their true selves when they start to lose interest in you. Spread the message about what she's like. She'll hate you for it though.
>>
>>738360247
This THIS THIS

Guys stay away from them, first red flag even though it might not seem like a massive issue DO NOT IGNORE it because any girl with the incredibly common PTSD-Narc-Borderline trifecta will be literally tell you their red flags quickly and love bomb you if there is any sort of sympathy is given to feed their ego.

Broke up with mine and went right into school for psychology after I realized how little support and competent non-female bias or feminine therapist and psychologist for normal guys out there that are going through pain.

If anyone has a question or needs a word of advice, I'm here for as long as the thread is alive.
>>
>>738370699
Words of wisdom. HEED THESE WORDS
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-30-17-29-14.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-30-17-29-14.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>738370216
I don't like to wait anon
>>738370510
seems pretty sweet. Should I confront her and say what's wrong with her ? And how should I say it to her friends ?
>>
>>738371025
post face. let the world see the bitch
>>
>>738370699
How do I get one to cheat on her bf with me ?
>>
>>738369927
>Would you also know how to... Make them feel bad ? I didn't appreciated being cucked even if that was for my own good

Can tell you something from years ago, when I still was a dumb teenager. I used to fall for these traps, but thank god I was sane enough to see through before some serious damage happened.
After that realisation, I purposefully pulled back a bit from hitting on women. Of course I wasn't successful either way, but I started noticing things, so I figured observation from aside would do me more good long term.

I personally love toying with them. Of course gold diggers and psycho whores are relatively easy to figure out once you know what flags to look for. So what I like doing is play along for a little bit. Maybe an hour or two. And then suddenly dropping the act without announcement and start being a confident man that won't get toyed with. Don't be rude or cold; Just be a decent, determined person that won't allow to boundaries to be stepped over.

God, you can see them dying on the inside once their toy won't play along any more. It's always a delight.
>>
>>738371163
Are you sure that is a good choice to be making?

You do realize not only will you be inheriting their issues, you will be the direct cause and effect for their disorders inflicting directly onto you as you are going to create your roll?

There is very little good that could possibly come from this.
>>
>>738369571
Did you ever yell at her "You're tearing me apart, Lisa!"?
>>
>>738371025
No don't tell her anything. But do spread the word to any potential romantic interests and friends who are already somewhat on the edge about her (to check just start up a conversation with them about how she burned you and then gauge their responses and if they seem sympathetic to you, tell them about how she burned you). i find it's best to play them at their own game and beat them. that infuriates them because you don't explicitly tell them what you're doing, just like she does to her targets.
>>
>>738360085
Depends if they're my kind of psychosis. Antisocial psychopath, non abusive. Just distant and emotionally, morally and empathy stunted. Everything else about me is fine.

I've never hurt anyone.
>>
>>738371395
>inheriting their issues
what do you mean?
>>
>>738371431
Also this

>>738371309
>>
>>738371163
If you do this, she will latch onto you with her claws and not let go. Go ahead and do it. Once you're done being burned, you'll understand the true meaning of the bro code.
>>
>>738371596
All the wrath and fury will be directed to you, for thou shalt be the sole source of her misery, because god forbid anyone takes responsibility for their own actions in this day and age
>>
>>738360085
Why does such a quality thread have to be made when I have to go to bed? Well I have to do what has to be done
>>
>>738360585
it's not a myth, crazy girls are amazing in bed, but it's a specific type of crazy.
>>
>>738362588
you sound like elliot rodger you fucking weirdo
>>
>>738371596
The destruction of trust, relationship building and abandonment issues will be placed on what your actions allow and enable her.

Not only will you be the bad guy, you will be her bane of whatever emotion or function she wants to inflict you with.

Mentally and personality disordered females have ZERO accountability and you will be at fault for the rest of her life if she wants.
>>
>>738364211
This is the goddamn truth.
>>
>>738371724
PREACH
>>
>>738371766
>it's not a myth, crazy girls are amazing in bed, but it's a specific type of crazy.
it is not a myth that all crazy girls are bombshells but it is not all crazy girls just a special type of crazy. And a special type of normal girls can be good in bed too. So all crazy girls are good in bed
>>
>>738360085
I tried, but getting home - after visiting her - with bruises and a headache from hell wasn't worth her 4/10 tits and 6/10 ass.
>>
File: SC1.png (906KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SC1.png
906KB, 1080x1920px
>>738371395
Oh, don't worry, I don't give a flying fuck about that. She fooled me and I want to return the favor
>>
>>738360085
Yes but only if she's
>blonde
>skinny
>innie and bald
>let's me do anything to her during sex
>>
>>738371411
underrated post

>>738371878
I've seen too many a good man drown in crazy pussy. May God have mercy on their souls; For the pussy didn't.
>>
>>738364211
As a practicing Therapist and consul for groups of guys that have been through abusive relationships, this is incredibly accurate.

Sorry you had to go through all of this just to learn these in the end.
Hope your recovery has been going well.
>>
>>738364211
agreed.
happened to me. After more than 2y, I am still fucked up. Slowly getting my shit back together.
>>
>>738371913
but the type of crazy i'm talking about is always better in bed than a normal girl. sure you can have great sex with a non-crazy, you're into each other, you're attracted to each other, awesome. and that should be enough. but no mentally healthy girl is as good a fuck as a crazy girl. just cant be. the type that seem normal on the outside, well-presented, educated, probably sweet. but hiding some childhood abuse, trauma, control issues, existential crisis. they'll fuck you lke it's the end of the world.
>>
>>738371950
Revenge is not worth it with crazy cunts bro.
>>
File: SC2.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SC2.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>738371309
>>738371431
Sounds nice, will do
>>
>>738372308
like Esperanza Gomez? She admitted that she was raped in the past
>>
>>738372388
she looks fat
>>
>>738370699

Listen to this guy. Just got out of a 10 year relationship with this. YOU CANNOT HELP THEM. They will just bring you down with them.
>>
>>738371715
>>738371842
I don't have many friends and, honestly the real cucks still in her harem won't do shit to me
>>
>>738372419
>looks
>fat
>is
>>
>>738372391
Sure.
Best crazy girls I've had do not seem crazy. Girls who are openly flaunting their shit, saying how 'wild' they are, are just drama queens. plenty wrong with them but they are not the type of crazy thats gonna rock your shit.
The best of the best are rich girls. 9 times out of 10 have been molested. Have totally fucked up world views. Try their best to seem normal and together. But will fuck any one who gives shows them a little bit of kindness. So desperate to prove their worth, they'll put on a big show, fake intimacy like a real sociopath.
>>
>>738372419
Yeah, she was but it went better eventually
>>
>>738372721
>rich girls
kelly balthazar
>>
File: 235723982.png (2MB, 752x1276px) Image search: [Google]
235723982.png
2MB, 752x1276px
>>738372721
example.
I'm not a good looking guy. I'm smart and somewhat successful but healthy, sane, cute girls have no interest. They want guys who match their attractiveness.
Crazy bitches like this (not Gomez hot but a lot hotter than me) let me smack them around, beg for more. Gotta go for the privileged and intelligent ones, cus their crazy is deep.
>>
>>738372935
>kelly balthazar
exactly
>>
Okay lads,

fucked multiple crazies,
most crazy was schizophrenic bipolar brazilian
I completely fell for her, she lured me in with her BS
she tried to kill herself (called ambulance/police)
she went to brazil the day after and told me she hates me for trying to stop her
talks to me on and off and tells me she loves me blah blah
is now a coke addict.
took me a long time to get over that but damn that was some nice pussy.
>>
>>738373370
To follow up on this: they will never date you. They'll marry some guy they are supposed to. But they will fuck you, and do whatever you want, whatever fantasy you want. So enjoy them at that age when you can.
>>
>>738372239
Thank you, my friend.

It was devastating when it happened, but I came across an amazing resource that really opened my eyes: http://www.sharischreiber.com/anycost.html

I read the articles on this site like the Bible and it really helped me understand my experiences and extract lessons from them.

I also learned how blatantly biased the legal system is in favour of women in the West. Fucking with crazy is like playing with fire if you're in the West and you're a man. A crazy bitch can fuck up your life like it's nothing.

>>738372299
You'll make it through, man. Just remember, you're actually a winner in this situation as long as you learn your lessons from this experience and don't fall for the same trap again. You'll come out a stronger and more confident man with wisdom about life because of this.

>>738372388
Good luck. While you do this, cut off all contact with her. From her POV she'll see this as shit falling apart around her with no reason and she'll feel like she's losing control of her environment as the more intelligent people cut her off. That is what will cut her deep.
>>
>>738372239
Care to share any other traits or just general advice to prevent anyone else to learn hard lessons?
Thanks
>>
>>738360085
psychotic yes, bipolar yes emotionally abusive no
>>
i'm a male with bipolar and not everyone with bipolar is emotionally abusive, or even psychotic.
your right you cant fix people with bipolar because there is no cure for it.
but what i recommend anyone who dates someone with bipolar to do it:
get them to smoke pot, like a fuck load of it.

but even without the pot i'm still not an emotionally abusive psychotic crazy person.
and anyone who presumes everyone with bipolar is emotionally abusive... i think you should go do some research.
mental illness affects everyone differently especially bipolar.
>>
>>738360085
Jesus, is there more?
>>
>>738374645

-Learn to use No more

-Keep your boundaries within hard zones, if something is a potential threat but within your boundaries, you need to think deep, found out why that is and realign yourself

-Don't expect to heal overnight, if you want to heal faster, dedicate yourself to researching daily about the Cluster B disorders

-She isn't worth trying to be reasonable with, she will NEVER understand, she will NEVER care and will NEVER apologize
That scene from the Godfather where Michael kills the boss and the cop with shots to the head? You need to do that with your love and hope in your mind for her to do/feel so.
Yes it's not easy, yes it isn't your choice to be doing in the first place, but you need to because she will manipulate and keep you on a leash if you don't.

-Your memories will be distorted and your dopamine is pre-wired to keep reminding yourself of the good times, not the bad.
Work through this by talking to yourself and writing about the painful and awful parts of the relationship.

-These girls will never change, they don't want to change and they will have a miserable existence. Trust me.
The odds of these women to live a good life is so statistically improbable, you will be wasting your life, happiness and money on a woman that doesn't want her to get better as much as you want her to be.

- Start with researching and healing on your past pain from childhood, you were in this brutal relationship because of your conditioning of your past. The more you can rationalize it and understand your reactions, actions and impulses to your emotions and feelings the more you will understand about your crazy ex.

-Don't be afraid of a therapist. Trust me, it is more rewarding than you know.

I can continue if you want.
>>
Dated a bipolar girl for 2 years and it took so. much. effort.

Never again.
>>
>>738360085
Nope! I can deal with girls with depression but bipolar, psychotic and emotionally abusive is just asking for trouble. It's the type of girl that will be willing to suck your dick one minute and then she will be biting off your lip and throwing things at you.
>>
No. They are annoying. The attraction wouldn't form.
>>
>>738375873
If you got the time, would definitely enjoy reading more.
Thank you
>>
>>738376471
I'll keep this thread alive for you, happy to help.
If it 404s I'll be around if there is another thread of the type.

Any specific areas of concern?
>>
>>738360085

An average women then? I guess I could yeah
>>
>>738360085
Could I date a woman?

Yes.
>>
>>738376563
Not really any specifics, was more less curious what you have learned in your profession over the years. Patterns, signs to look for, etc etc
>>
File: 9545634.png (21KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
9545634.png
21KB, 365x363px
>>738376563
How to get over her ?
I know there's plenty of fish in the sea, but if I fell for her it's because she's there when nobody else is. I don't know much people and it was fine to me, not anymore
>>
i've always heard: never stick your dick in crazy.

but when you got nowhere else to stick it in... Yes, yes i would date them crazy chicks.

feelsbatman
>>
>>738360085
Look at the bright side! Being bipolar u can rape and she wont remeber any of it the next day....
>>
>>738360085
No. Fucked in the head people are never worth it. Ever
>>
>>738376471
-Forgive yourself, everyone makes mistakes, Narc-Borderline-AntiSocial trifectas (and I use these very openly as their tendencies overlap) use your itty bitty mistakes and deepest secrets and pain against you which is the lowest form of manipulation and just a reaction from their pain and lack of healing from their past pain.

-Don't take her shit, shut her down with short and direct answers, do not try to use emotion, do not engage outside of the direct and necessary conversation and the conversation happens on YOUR terms and YOUR terms only.

-Keep zero contact, block, and delete. Healing takes place subconsciously when you don't have the connection of any visual.
This is hard, I know but do it on your own terms once you start digging deeper about your past, the relationship and ultimately about her disorders and symptoms.***

-Don't be afraid to talk about your relationship with other people close to you, ask around with older guys about their experiences and how they dealt with their crazy.

-Stay busy with something new or something you did in the past that your ex made you put down.

>>738376787
Point 3 stared it for you.
Start by going through your childhood, write down general areas of concern and areas that hurt you, especially female.
From there start to understand your pain and why you were so attracted to her and her false love, then start analytical thinking about your relationship the same way, then do it for her, her past and what you know about her.
Compare and contrast with what you research online about the Cluster B personality disorders and their symptoms.
It's a process my friend.
>>
>>738376787
Believe it or not anon, this anon 738368343 was completely right in EVERYTHING (signs of a psycho bitch) I laughed at the traits lol. You have to remember you will get over it. It will wisen you up so much you will benifiet from this actually, you will find a women. I have been in a relationship with a crazy and it cost me my highschool, and even university. also ruined relationships between family...
>>
>>738376787
You sound like you have had some sort of abandonment issue from the past or a troubled event that made you branch away from people. Which is so normal you would be mind blown.

I get massively depressed multi-millionaires that are in your shoes, big shot execs and CEOs and guys your age so don't beat yourself up over it. There are studies coming out these days that people that have been lonely for a time in their life have a better overall experience than the social butterfly and the people with too many friends (which is a symptom of a even more lonely disorder)

Loneliness is not a bad thing and so far, you can take small steps to improving, there are many videos on YT.

I would start by addressing your past with yourself and through a therapist, I would recommend a female mid-30s to 40 year old therapist for your age (which I'm just presuming no offense).
Build a good relationship with her and build up your trust again and it will roll out better than you can ever imagine.
>>
Anything more guys? This thread is getting close to 404.

More than happy to help or get into details or advice in another thread if someone wants to start one up.
>>
This was a great thread. I actually ended up saving the page. Great work /b/.
>>
Not all bipolar sufferers are crazy please try to remember that this does not stand for everyone.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Learned some things tonight and feel a little more peaceful
Hope it gets better for you guys too
>>
>>738367028
sad but kinda true
another gerfag here btw
>>
>>738378333
Bipolar people aren't bad. The focus of this thread was more on people with personality disorders like BPD, NPD, etc. Those people are straight up evil. They're the psychopaths of society.
>>
Its not easy going up against one of the most lucrative and effective organizations/entity in the word. We/it would be/need a joint-coalitional effort from international nations to help us.
>>
>>738378333
"please try to remember that generalizations are generalizations"
jfc grow up
>>
Just move on and progress....
>>
>>738360247
Fucking this. Just got out of a crazy bipolar relationship about a year ago, shit fucked me up so bad I tried to take my life and needed psychiatric help. I agree with the other anons that they legit give you red flags at the beginning of the relationship so watch out for those!! But yeah guys can be just as fucked as girls imo
>>
>>738373370
Before this 404s, can some people answer me here... am I the only one who thinks it's fucked up to go after a girl with issues like child abuse? The way you are talking like, she'll do whatever you want cus she has been abused... the fuck man? I know we can joke around here but this has been a really helpful thread and your shit is weird.
>>
>>738360085
No.
It would be kinda fun for a month and then it's gonna be way more trouble than it's worth.
They don't say "never stick your dick in crazy" just for fun.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.