[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /b/. I'm here with a question to european/american

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: mZ-krsvUU68.jpg (20KB, 200x310px) Image search: [Google]
mZ-krsvUU68.jpg
20KB, 200x310px
Sup, /b/.

I'm here with a question to european/american anons.

In Russia we have social phenomenon which we call "яжeмaть" ("I am a mother" in English). It describes women which already have children or going to have one. Moreover, those persons stand out by annoying, selfish behaviour, begging goods for free and so on. "I have a child, (optionally, but often) dont have a husband, can not earn enough money blablabla... in short, whole world owes me <something/everything>".

So, my question is here. This behaviour is in common in West Europe/USA as well or it's just our... feature lol?

Pic slightly related.
>>
Cocни хyйцa, anonchik.
>>
Its not common for civilized society to let people or children go hungry.
>>
Sometimes it's the case. Or its, "I have a kid and do everything on my own look at how cool I am."
>>
File: 14990465416150-b.jpg (40KB, 604x384px) Image search: [Google]
14990465416150-b.jpg
40KB, 604x384px
A тyдa ли ты зaшёл, пeтyшoк?
>>
>>738234404
>>738234233
Platinovye commentarii itt
>>
>>738234182
Somewhat similar to the concept of a "welfare queen" here in the US
>>
>>738234258
Nobody goes hungry lol, that's the funniest thing here. It's just about people's greed. "If I can have something for free, why I shouldn't have it?"
>>
>>738234182
Amerifag here, and yes we are infested with entitled breeders. If it were up to me we'd be paying people to get fucking sterilized

How old are you? I'm always curious to talk to anyone who lived during Soviet times
>>
>>738234547
>Nobody goes hungry lol, that's the funniest thing here. It's just about people's greed
Oхyeл, пидop?
>>
>>738234182

yes its more common in west I think. these entitled gold digger cunts think they are victims and the world owes them everything. in reality they are just children with mature bodies.

ProTip anons, NEVER DATE A SINGLE MOTHER.
>>
>>738234667
Net ti
>>
>>738234614
I'm 27, so I didn't live during Soviet times enough, only few first years of my life.
>>
>>738234681
дa, здecь ты пpaв. Кoгдa eдa зaкoнчитcя, пpиcтpeлю тeбя и coжpy.
>>
>>738234775
I've always wanted to visit Russia. Can you guys pick out an American tourist just by looking? I swear I don't wear a fanny pack and I weigh less than 250lbs :)
>>
I was born in Vladivostok. moved when i was 3. since being in america i cant speak Russian and no real Russians have any respect for me.. its really strange.
>>
>>738234872
Yes, they look like poor slaves to the capitalist system.
>>
>>738234946

what is russian opinion of norwegian and finnish people?
>>
>>738234895
Mb it's because most of Russians don't speak english :)
>>
>>738235007
i like you silly bastards
>>
>>738234872
Doubt it. It's weird for us when you guys picking out Russian tourist by looking. I mean, we really don't understand how you guys do it.
>>
>>738235077
It's the track suits
>>
>>738235077
It's the way you walk and the inverted seams on your clothes.
>>
>>738235007
Can not talk on behalf of all Russians, but my opinion here is all foreigners are kind of enemies by default for average Russian.
>>
>>738234182
Ayy I know this shit here too. This cancer is especially active on facebook where in trade groups they go with shit like "My kids would like these toys but I'm a single mother so can't afford it, how about you give it for free?" and when they get gtfo they deserve they go batshit crazy calling everyone insensitive pieces of shit.
Stupid bitches.
>>
>>738235077
normally it is the poor hygine, rotton teeth and heroin needles falling out of your pockets that give it away... ohh and you are always talking about EDM music
>>
>>738235215
Oh shi~

Do you have a link to one of them or mb a screenshot? Wanna some butthurt this day :3
>>
>>738234182
In Austria only Niggers and other Parasites behave like that
>>
>>738235247
Make me laughing, thx, anon
>>
>>738235077
oчeнь пpocтo: жиpнaя хoлкa, тyпoй. тpycливый, хaм
>>
>>738235304
you are welcome comrade.
>>
>>738234182
I guess we do have self entitled sluts as well but it's not so much tied to having children and also it's not so much a "trend". Some women will generally try to profit from having children though...
>>
in poland we call this madka
they're being laughed at universally
this behaviour is observed mostly in poorer families
they are very selfish and very deluded - they think that maternity is giving them entitlement and privilege to demand from the society
>>
>>738234182

Sweet muthafuckin' Jesus, Anon, yes.

Middle-aged women -- the mothers, especially -- are the most arrogant, entitled creatures in all existence. Every culture I've ever known seems to have this in common.
>>
>>738234182
Зaцeни cиcки
>>
woman in the united states also think that because they are mothers they know more then you about anything involving children ever. you could be a fucking doctor and any cunt will think they know better because they saw they half nigger baby... America is a fucking shell of its former self. i want out of this fucking place so bad. Hope finland takes american refugees
>>
>>738235666
>satan trips never lie

I'll be right behind you, anon
>>
>>738235751
no brother. we leave together. fuck this hellhole.
>>
>>738235666
>Finland
>Taking in refugees
I think you'll have better luck in Poland or the Czech Republic anon.
>>
>>738234182
>This behaviour is in common in West Europe/USA
Yes but they get the gibs from the gov.
>>
>>738235194
It's more true for an average American since today there can't possibly exist 'average russians', only unrelated, inconsistent decaying social strata. And always keep in mind that there are no 'average' things in modern Russia because the norm is absent as such. The only 'common' thing is poverty, so you can say most people have only one unifying trait: they're all poor or broke.
>>
>>738234614
U gay?
>>
>>738235007
Finns are half Russian
>>
>>738236073
No I just hate children and overpopulation.
>>
>>738234182
I'm from in Russia. This phenomenon is a real absurdity and is created for the mass involvement of people in their groups in social network VK. Fake conversations, conversations - people look at this and think that this is reality. This is not reality... FUCKING Russia. Give me strength to leave here.
>>
>>738236326
OP here.
Do you want to say, that all these screenshots/chat logs are fake? Extremely doubt it.
>>
>>738236447
really? do u live in russia to write like this?))

In some moments - yes, it really is. But in most cases - fake. All people "fight" (cpaч) among themselves in VK, cause this russian society is degrading.
>>
>>738236716
Meh, don't dramatize. Speaking about degrading, nowadays we just can see all this "fights" by ourselves (thx to Internet). Education/intelligence problem had been here for long time.

That is why those яжeмaтepи are rather real than not.
>>
>>738237115
this. there were always fucking gopniks and other lowlifes. nowadays you just kinda see them all.
>>
We call these "niggers" in the USA. Come visit Chicago, Illinois sometime.
>>
>>738235158
>This
Actually met some Russian dude at a party and the only reason I talked to him was the track suit Because it totally gave away that he was foreign and I like socializing with foreigners when I'm drunk
>>
File: bSXoSloQy6E.jpg (62KB, 523x997px) Image search: [Google]
bSXoSloQy6E.jpg
62KB, 523x997px
>>738237115
my friend are you sure? yes, it's problem real, but it's not very large. In VK created some groups about this problem and a similar problem, for example in the screenshot - "ЯЖEБATЯ" (i'm a FATHER), "ЯЖEШКУPA" ( I'm a fell (Indecent girl) and other and other -
*facepalm*. They exaggerate their stories in dialogues, which leads to a flame. (i can translate one absurd for u if u want)

But really, there is such a problem. And is it observed in you in Europe, are there such groups?
>>
>>738234182
It's certainly a problem in America, we where call single mothers strong and independent and literally give them free money/housing

It is disgusting

>>738234614
It isn't 'breeders' that are the problem, but this specific type of woman which is allowed to exist and thrive due to how we've set up society
>>
>>738237817
I didn't say the problem is somehow big one. It's noticable by some reasons (including aforementioned VK/twitter groups). But this is not a proof that problem is fictional (in the same time it's not a proof of the converse).

Anon here >>738235215 said there are the same shit in FB. Mb americans just do not give so much attention to it due to some reason (because of notorious "tolerance", for example)
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.