[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alpha thread, even if you're a beta fag post the most alpha

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 28

File: alpha.jpg (27KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
27KB, 214x300px
Alpha thread, even if you're a beta fag post the most alpha moment you can recall ever having
>>
>>738220017
guess i'll kill myself
>>
>>738220017
Cop in large US city, work a pretty violent district. Tackled a runner into a moving car few weeks back. By some miracle I didn't sustain any injuries besides some scrapes on my legs while the other guy suffered severe brain hemorrhaging. Good arrest. Even got an award out of it.
>>
>>738220905
good work anon, keeping the streets clean. like your style
>>
>>738221032
Thank you. I do it for the money. Hurting bad people is an added bonus.
>>
>>738220017
if you claim someone with a tribal tattoo to be alpha ur already a beta
>>
>>738221323
not on my computer, googled alpha male, took first picture i saw that seemed relatively related, saved it for use in the thread
>>
File: Photo Sep 07, 11 55 17 PM.jpg (112KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Sep 07, 11 55 17 PM.jpg
112KB, 450x600px
>>738220017
I put $3000 a month directly into savings on top of all my other investments because I don't have your fucking problems of woman.

I do what I want, when I want, how I want and I don't give a fuck about others opinions of my life. I watch my friends, family and acquaintences completely ruin their lives with kids and families.

My most alpha moment you ask? Checking the fuck out of the game. Winning my own happiness.
>>
>>738221492
If you were alphaanon you would've used your own picture, betacuck.
>>
>>738221885
>MGTOW betafag detected

At least your bloodline will end with you, that's a win.
>>
Had a punk try to rob my store with a knife. I laughed at him and pulled out my hammer. I told the dude to fuck off. He ran away.
>>
I fucked my asshole boss' wife while he went on a business trip.
>>
>>738220017

condensed version

>friend gets me a job at the same restaurant
>lets me know he's into coworker, been pursuing 2 yrs without success. asks for tips etc
>take her out one day after work
>fast forward 6 hours and she's telling me i'm different while I'm balls deep

too bad she sucked
>>
>>738223014
wow
>>
this girl I knew that had moved away got her boyfriend to come down and see her friends. I spent the whole time playing grab ass and feeling her up/flirting. he threatened to leave her there and I told her in front of him she could come back to my house and I'd drive her home. she felt bad for the guy though because he was crying and got a ride home, they broke up. she had a nice feeling butt though.
>>
>Dating 9/10 girl with bipolar
>One night she's undressing, getting ready for bed
>Suddenly something happens to make her flip out.
>Don't even remember what it was because this shit used to happen all the time
>She's in the kitchen, completely naked, screaming, throwing things at me
>It was an insane and terrifying scene.
>She throws a large pyrex bowl at me and hits me in the leg. Shit hurts.
>Now I'm worried she's gonna go for a kitchen knife
>I grab her before she can and force her to the ground. She's still screaming
>I put my hands around her neck to shut her up
>It works, she's starting to choke. I see panic in her eyes
>Realize my dick is hard and she's still naked.
>I keep a hand on her neck, pull my dick out, and push it into her pussy one thrust, no lubrication.
>She gasps in pain. 1 or 2 minutes and I cum inside her. Orgasm like I've never had before.
>I get up. She stays on the floor.
>She never attacks me physically again.

She was way to crazy to date -- ended up breaking up with her a couple months later, but I still fap to that memory all the time.
>>
I cut a tree down in the forest and chose to finish it off by lifting it out of its stump. Then used it for firewood.
>>
>>738224634

Thats the day you became a man. Now you know a woman needs to be put in her place. Its not sexist, they literally need to be called out on their shit, so they can get back in line
>>
>>738226061
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>738226061
you must live a lonely life mate
>>
I went to the bathroom with all the lights off in the house at night. Didnt use the sink or tub. Got every drop in the medicine cabinet. Alpha.
>>
>>738227363

What do you do then when your womans flipping out? How long do you put up with the bullshit? Because they all lose their minds on the regular and need to be dealt with, so dont pretend they are saints
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>be me
>drive to wife work to pick her up
>have 5 minutes to kill before she gets out
>fuck it I'm gonna drive around the parking lot
>drive past some guy and make eye contact
>I ain't no bitch
>lock eyes while driving making my resting asshole face
>I pass him up
>he turn and yells "what the fuck you looking at bro"
>alpha mode activated
>stop truck, place in park, open door
>"what the fuck did you say to me bro"
>omfg.jpeg
>this dude is huge and can easily fuck my shit up
>oh well its a good day as any to get my ass whooped
>"oh sorry I thought you were someone else" he says
>turn around and get back in truck and drive off
>fuck yeah!.gif
>>
>>738221268
>I do it for the money

Kek, I hope someone comes up to your patrol vehicle and shoots you in your head
>>
I'll keep it short.

>Lesbian chick starts working at my job
>Immediately become friends and start hanging out on weekends
>Meanwhile I have an ex that I keep around as a fwb, who's bi
>One weekend Lesbian comes over and the fwb is feeling horny but she can't come over due to family shit so I have her send nudes instead
>Tell her I'm showing them to the lesbian, she then asks what she'll get in return
>During this me and the lesbian end up have a conversation about house rules and that I should have my own
>I ask what I should do, she responds...
No clothes
>We start stripping down but I don't think to make a move cause she's gay and we've been drinking, just thought it was kinda just for lol's
>She stops when she gets to her panties and I ask why, she gets embarrassed and after I asked a few times she sends me a text...
No condoms (as in we don't have any)
>Moment of Clarity
>Get condom from my drawer and fuck her
>Tightest pussy I've ever felt
>Forget to text back fwb until she texts me again the next day
>Tell her what happened, now she hates me

No regrets
>>
>>738228142
falsifying homosexual
>>
>>738228233
Also just remembered a couple weeks ago I was drinking with a chick I fucked in high school who's married now. Ended up making out with and choking and slapping her a bit. She wouldn't let me fuck but I got her to at least strip and let me take a pic
>>
>>738228324
Explain your statement bitch brain
>>
had a cashier being really slow at the store before. stared him down and said "hurry the fuck up" with like 6 other people standing in earshot.
>>
>>738228985
And then what happened? He beat your ass? Kek
>>
>>738229064
nah, he apologized and tried making small talk.
he asked what I was listening to in my headphones. I just said "no" and kept staring
>>
Itt a bunch of mouth breather pretending alpha is a thing and they are it
>>
>>738229160
Hahaha fuck! Man that must have been embarrassing for him. Good shit
>>
>>738220017
The most alpha thing this jerk ever did was sucking other mans cock
>>
>>738220017
I once eat a steak without cookie it
>>
>>738226061
>Thats the day you became a man

's/man/rapist/'
>>
>>738228570
Let's see that pic
>>
>>738220017
I walk my own path, at all times.
I don't give in to silly "go gym", "act this way or that way", "do this and that".

I live just how I want to live with no regard to anyone elses opinion.

OP's picture looks like a massive modern-day stereotype of a MSM produced "alpha".
>>
One time my wifes son was mouthing off to me again saying he could beat me up. So I called the police on him and now hes in Juvvy for a whole month.
>>
>>738228105
Obviously alot of them arent, but what you do is break up with 'em, not physicly assault them
>>
>>738229495
"called the police" lol man look at you handling your problems like a champ. kys
>>
I go to work everyday and provide for my family...most manly thing you can do
>>
>>738226061
That's the day you know both of you are virgins having no idea of how a penis would interact with an equally dry vagina.

He would have hurt himself badly to push in like that.

He would also become a rapist at that point, a criminal, an outlaw.

He is a bad person.
>>
>>738229556

From the above story, she assaulted him.

Then he restrained her.

Then they skipped to the angry make up sex portion of the arguement.
>>
>>738228105
The same thing you do with men flipping out, you connect with them emotionally and solve whatever underlying problems there might be.
>>
>>738220017
>alpha
>fake tan
>tribal tattoos
>tight shirt
>well groomed beard
>>
>>738229665

Ive had more than my fair share of physical assault from women, and they have ALL been down to fuck after you pin them to stop them attacking you. You'll sure as shit know if its an actual breakup before that point unless you are a total autismo
>>
>>738229885
Also
>mirror selfie
>>
>>738229803

Im sorry but I disagree. We can have a serious talk if you like? Ive found women (in their 20s, early 30s) seem to push and become more irrational and unreasonable until you call them out on it.

If you can calmly make your case in the face of irrationality then thats the first step towards them recovering and becoming normal again. But you have to have the fortitiude to stand up in the face of that unreasonableness and call it out for what it is.
>>
>>738220017

All the time I give off this "alpha vibe". I am short and a degenerate who likes anime, cute young girls and furries. I have a sex slave trained gf for 8years and have our first child this september. I don't tan, because of my job, I am strong but not showroom bulk.

I have this alpha mindset my entire life and couldn't figure out until my gf told me (she is very observant). Basically because of my rough past. I dont like sharing myself with people, I dont try and connect with people. I mind my own business, basically talk less and do more. Actions of being a reliable individual makes me a solid person. But the biggest key is to never react with emotion. Sure you can feel things, Just don't share your feelings to people. Oh and watch gore every morning on the crapper on /b. It helps ground you.
>>
File: 1496077949310.jpg (74KB, 798x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496077949310.jpg
74KB, 798x960px
Sometimes I'm wondering if I'd be an alpha if I wasn't so severely bullied throughout school. Since to be an alpha you need self-confidence which I lack thanks to that.
>>
>>738230947

You probably got bullied because you didnt have confidence already, so you cant really blame it on the bullies. Blame it on your parents instead
>>
File: tumblr_ojoddt8rsE1w35m07o1_400.jpg (25KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojoddt8rsE1w35m07o1_400.jpg
25KB, 333x500px
>>
>>
File: will carr fox news.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
will carr fox news.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>
File: 1498140833676.jpg (231KB, 1156x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1498140833676.jpg
231KB, 1156x1156px
>>738229299
Ironic or not the fucking watermarks still bother me deep inside
>>
>>738221492
such a beta thing to do
>>
>>738228192
>people shouldn't do jobs for money
>>
>>738220017
Winning a dozen street fights I guess.
>>
>>738220017
>be in college
>crazy girlfriend breaks up with me
>feel pretty shitty about it
>eventually get over it
>as soon as i'm over it, she starts texting, begging for me back
>deny her until she sends nudes, begging for sex
>give in
>meet up and tell her we're going to do what I want when i want it
>tie her up, half hanging from overhead pipes
>go have a cup of coffee
>come back and take her down
>fuck her in every concievable position
>lots of slapping and probing
>cum inside her, get dressed, and leave her a sweaty, shaking mess
>we dated for 3 years after that
>always got whatever sex I wanted whenever I wanted
>>
File: 1308198817641.jpg (76KB, 444x629px) Image search: [Google]
1308198817641.jpg
76KB, 444x629px
>>
File: he belongs to me.jpg (299KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
he belongs to me.jpg
299KB, 1024x1280px
>>
>>738228192
> wishing bad things would happen to other people

beta detected
>>
File: 1496741548492.jpg (23KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
1496741548492.jpg
23KB, 500x617px
>>
>>738232177
you faggots really don't understand who the alpha male is
>>
>>738220017
This guy looks like a knock-off The Rock
>>
>>738232566
The Stone
>>
>>738232949
Kek fuck you
>>
File: wall street.jpg (142KB, 444x648px) Image search: [Google]
wall street.jpg
142KB, 444x648px
>>
File: Logan-Laura-X-23-Dafne-Keen.jpg (124KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Logan-Laura-X-23-Dafne-Keen.jpg
124KB, 1800x900px
>>738220017
The most alpha i can think of is "mini" wolverine with her foot claws.
>>
>>738220017
Fucked my gf on Thursday then ducked her friend on Friday after a week we did the exact same
>>
>>738233697
you faggots really don't understand who the alpha male is
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (106KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
106KB, 600x851px
Don't get more alpha than being president. Plus look who I'm fucking.
>>
File: 653x490_LucaRuch.jpg (258KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
653x490_LucaRuch.jpg
258KB, 653x490px
>>
>>738229634
top job
>>
File: 1410654982928.jpg (46KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
1410654982928.jpg
46KB, 500x401px
>>738220905
>Cop
>I do it for the money
>>
File: No justice no peace.png (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
No justice no peace.png
52KB, 500x375px
>>738220017
I was once kicked out of prison for organizing the other inmates. I'm a community organizer with 25 years of experience on the streets, and I was arrested while doing some nocturnal direct action for our organization. I was the person who organized the local copwatch program, so the cops were delighted to get me, and tried to give me bail conditions which would have essentially banned me from the city. My lawyer warned me I'd spend two years in prison waiting for trial if I didn't accept their conditions; I told them to cram their bail up their ass.

First thing I did when I reached prison was recruit the range boss in my pod. I told him who I was and that I could get him everything he wanted if he helped me. With his assistance we got every man in the pod to sign a contract agreeing to riot if they tried to separate the "troublemakers," then wrote up our demands. I used my media contacts to get us a front page story on the shitty conditions inside, and they had to send down the warden to agree to our demands, things like "we want soap."

Less than a week after sticking me inside, they dragged me back into court and told the judge they didn't want me there. The judge glared at me and said he was well aware I was using it as an opportunity to get attention. Then he gave me bail with no conditions. None. I didn't even have the boilerplate about keeping the peace and abstaining from owning firearms, so that I couldn't refuse it.

I was literally thrown out of prison. My proudest moment. (I beat the charges two years later after filing a constitutional challenge. They dropped them rather than risk me setting a precedent.)
>>
>>738220017
I girl asked me to open a jar of pickles. I did but had to use my shirt.
>>
File: arthur_keller.jpg (49KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
arthur_keller.jpg
49KB, 400x600px
>>
File: 1435495022160.jpg (25KB, 460x386px) Image search: [Google]
1435495022160.jpg
25KB, 460x386px
>>738234357
>>738234013
>>738233697
Somehow I don't find it surprising that the children who have squatted on /b/ think being an alpha male has something to do with how you dress or how much money you make. Being an alpha male is about what you do, not the price of your suit. But then, this is why you kids are a pack of bitter, cowardly, back-biting omega males whose only way to feel superior is shit-posting and ruining other people's enjoyment of things.
>>
File: Amroth_marioftw.gif (13KB, 75x67px) Image search: [Google]
Amroth_marioftw.gif
13KB, 75x67px
The most Alpha thing I did was to continue fapping even after my sister walked into the room. I just said its my room and I'm going to fap!!
>>
File: 4793fdf118dac.jpg (151KB, 400x633px) Image search: [Google]
4793fdf118dac.jpg
151KB, 400x633px
>>738234480
>>
>>738225823
Underated alpha as fuck
>>
>>738221885
My woman makes us $3,000 a month, is a 9/10, hates saying no to me, and likes it when I call the shots. Our son is the best tax break on the planet.
>>
>am bouncer
>see "alpha" males all the time
>i'm a little intimidated
>avoid confrontation unless absolutely forced into it
>dread the night someone will assault me for doing my job
>im working, group of guys in tank tops show up
>me: welcome, h-have a good n-night guys!
>them: sure dude, thanks!
>2 hours later one of them throws a shot glass at the wall
>manager tells me to kick them out
>fuck my life
>go up and say "I'm really sorry guys but the manager has told me that you need to leave"
>"what bro? we didn't do anything" etc. etc.
>"you have to go, I saw what you did. if you don't go i have to call the police, $450 fine for failing to leave a licenced establishment when asked"
>"lol make us"
>decide fuck it, if they hit me they're fucked since its all on camera and at least i wont feel like a pussy
>grab nearest guy's upper arm and pull him away as hard as i can because autism and never done this shit before
>he falls off his stool and stumbles along as i pull him
>im moving so fast his drunk friends are slow to react, by the time they catch up to me i've pushed him out the front door
>guy turns around and im expecting a punch
>instead "yo ok dude, sorry man, im going"
>his friends walk out and dont even look at me
>walk back in thinking im a boss
>manager rips me a new asshole for making a scene
>>
>>738235146
A good bouncer can make someone leave quietly, and have the person thank him for it. Bad bouncers are the ones who end up in fistfights and charged with manslaughter after knocking someone out with a sucker punch.
>>
I dont know what makes me alpha and i actually dont care. Maybe its the fact that i dont pay attention to girls that makes me attractive to them while other guys hang around then like flies.

Maybe its that when i walk in a club and some steroid monkey refuses to move when i try and walk past them with 2 full glasses of beer i elbow him in the gut and when he turns around agressively i just stare at him he gets nervous and walks away then looks at me angry again and i make a "what" gesture and he walks away like a dog with its tail between its legs.

I also have a tribal tattoo and most dicklets think its beta , but since alpha is on the inside and not on the outside it just shows how beta most of you are.

So yeah i dont know maybe im alpha maybe in beta i actually dont really care for a status.
>>
>>738235280
>derp derp derp

fuck you i just wanted to share my story not get a lecture dad
>>
>>738235280
I got fought by a bouncer and he got his ass kicked down till he was on his knees.

I respect people but if they dont respect me i dont care if they are a cop a bouncer or whatever they are a human being so he gets treated as such.
>>
Took my gf to a wedding. Sitting at a table with about 8 girls. She asked me if I fucked any of them.
I said see that one on the end? All of them except her. I wasn't lying either.
>>
>>738235507
yeah when i read shit like this i just cringe. you didn't beat up anybody kiddo.
>>
>>738235705
Okay
>>
File: saitama_ok.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
saitama_ok.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>738220017
>be me, 14 years old or some shit
>everybody is still learning how to puberty
>male friend starts dating my best friend (female)
>saitama_ok.jpg
>she is out of his league but she is aflutter because 14
>despite not even being remotely alpha at this point, i am the accidental alpha of our group
>in the land of the omega, the beta man is king
>make a joke at a party, male friend is the butt of it
>is usually cool about it, today loses his shit
>saitama_ok.jpg
>he makes it clear he wants to fight, I laugh for like five minutes solid
>can't breathe
>he doesn't really understand whats going on
>situation defused.
>different day, different party, same old shit, he gets mad again and we actually fight this time
>not interested in hurting the guy, we're m8s
>wrestle him to the ground and somehow manage to pin his arms behind his back with my legs
>his head is between my thighs but he can't quite reach my dick to headbutt it
>i'm sitting there cross legged with my arms folded while he's flailing about
>completely immobilised
>ask him if he's going to calm down
>he calms down
>>
>At a party
>Do drug(MDMA)
>Punch a nigger in the face cos he pushes me and I spill my drink
>K.O.
>Get Pussy
>>
>>738235945
I know that feel, being the most alpha of the betas...I'm moderately attractive so they all assumed I got so much poon. Not so my sad acne covered friends....not so.....
>>
>>738228192
I hope u never get paid
>>
File: 1469843007845.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1469843007845.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>a thread of losers trying to convince one another they are "alpha"

You seem even more pathetic for trying.
>>
>>738236133
less qq more stories cryfag. surely being so manly on the internet you have lots of alpha stories to entertain us with
>>
>>738236133
Is Rick alpha btw?
>>
File: gunsafety.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gunsafety.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>738220017

Continuous alpha-moment for about 1 year of real time, when I ran a multi-million dollar absolutely mission critical military facility and logistics operation in a war zone with almost zero experience.

>get contract
>go to 'place'
>show up
>everybody is pissed and in the middle of quitting for some bs I didnt know about
>o-shit...
>everybody fucking leaves two days after I arrived, I'm the only ex mil employee left and like a bunch of Filipino janitors who still show up every day to mop and clean outside.
>1 on 1 meeting with the boss and site lead
>'we need this contract, will you work double shifts for double pay?'
>'Sure thing, you guys bring me food on time and I'll fucking sleep here' I say, chuckling
>'OK, we'll get you set up'
>wut.jpg
>I was kidding, but then I realize they think I wasn't.
>whatever, I'm used to stress I'll do it
>sleep at the job whenever I can, with a radio next to my ear in case there is a call
>3 x a day site boss shows up with food, keep bugging him about needing help
>getting worn the fuck out after a few weeks of this
>hint that I need a break and can't do this alone forever
>either that, or I need another raise
>squeeze a huge monthly hardship bonus out of the company
>keep working alone
>equivalent of 5k usd a week after bonuses
>enter a twilight zone where stress, insane hours, and constant calls can no longer affect me. I am a machine making bank and running this shit.
>before I know it, my year contract is almost up. Boss and site lead trying to suck my dick and keep working, since they know and I know that I am saving them a shitton of money by not having to hire more hands.
>"nah I might actually die if I keep this up, I'm ending my contract on time. You need to bring in some more people"
>"ok but we need you to train them"
>"Sure, but I want another $50 an hour when I'm training."
>got them by the balls and squeeze another 10k out of them in a month.
>leave 1 year to the day, $250k richer (210 after taxes).
>>
>be me in an elevator in an eighteen story office building in San Diego
>in the elevator with five other people
>have to fart
>immediately I realize that if I don't play this right I will either shit my pants or Thor's thunder itself will burst from my turgid asshole
>with many years of squeaky skill I manage to release the beast silently
>it still smells like Satan's taint
>obviously everyone knows but subtle acting puts me squarely in the "unknown" camp
>one asshole, however, immediately calls me out
>"The fuck, man?! You couldn't wait?"
>I turn to him and say "Dude, go fuck yourself. It wasn't me. I bet it was you. It was you, wasn't it?"
>he stumbles out a no
>I say "Say it was you, asshole!"
>he admits to it and everyone starts laughing at him
>I leave the green-tinted elevator knowing I just busted ass, blamed it on another guy, and that guy was so beta he took credit for it
>>
>>738228142
>ready to beat someone up
>calls them bro

men... even the enemy is our bro
>>
>>738235980
nice.
>>
File: living the dream.png (158KB, 1448x980px) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.png
158KB, 1448x980px
>>738221885
>>
i once got a girl to suck my dick in the middle of a nightclub dancefloor

that's about it
>>
> be me, high powered job. Lots of money and minions to do my bidding. Every week im turning chicks down. Sounds great right?

The responsibility and stress are hard to deal with. I work out hard and I don't sleep. I rarely see my family because I'm working or worried. Got no choice though because 2k+ people are reliant on me to pay their mortgages.

Alpha looks great from the outside, but right now I'd give it all up to not have any responsibilities, not that that's an option.
>>
>>738235146
sounds fake, bouncers are never alone
>>
>>738220017
the most alpha thing ive done is coming into existence at the beginning of time
>>
>>738220905
if that is true awesome work anon
>>
>>738225823
This
>>
>>738229394
Cookie it.....Ha
>>
>>738223014
Did your friend find out?
>>
>>738234178
Wow
>>
>>738220017
This is why I'm alpha
>from an early age I did every sport/activity
>I have never picked on anyone in my entire life for my parents taught me self worth and conveying that onto others
>I have never had a known enemy in my life except for scorn women...bc they get butthurt when I move on
>I have had the same group of friends since kindergarten while adding many more(I'm 32)
>only had one fight.. was with a guy that looks like ops pic...I was 15 and 155lbs..he was slapping my friend around he said he'd stop if one of us fought him. So I fought him and lost valiantly..never getting ko'd and never putting my hands down.
>I have literally banged at least 200 chicks and can prove at least 50% of that with oc
>I don't quite make 6 figures yet but I work for myself and keep my shit clean
>I fix my own problems
That's why I feel alpha..and I know it sounds gay but I walk around with confidence for that and many other events I don't feel like describing
>>
>>738238044
Inaccurate, the guy takes a shower.
>>
Hanging out with my friend's girlfriend at his cabin while he drives back to his moms for a few things
>Am talking to her, drinking instant coffee at 8:00 am.
> Getting tired of her stuck up attitude about everyone
>Love the way her legs are folded on the chair
>she starts talking about people at community colleges getting only getting jobs as garbage men and assistant manager at Kohl's. (I'm attending a community college at the time)
>I want to make her mad so I ask if my friend is fucking her good these days.
>She hesitates, turns red, but then answers, " it's none of your fucking business perv........but we are waiting until I graduate HS"
>I stand up above her, grab the cup out of her hand and give her a deep and long kiss.
>She kisses me back, breathing really hard.
>I suck on her neck, grab her tit with one hand and stroke her pussy.
>she won't let me fuck her that day, but calls me every week after that
>>
>>738229299
Hmm........I guess I really felt alpha that day I called people all on a /b/ mouthbreathers and pretended that alpha wasn't a thing.
>>
>>738220017
this one time, i threw a bouncy ball as hard as I could against the floor in the dorm hallway.

it bounced off the floor, ricocheted off the wall, and i caught it mid-air right in front of everyone.
>>
>>738228192
I work in Philly in a mostly Islamic neighborhood. If it's going to happen anywhere it'll happen here (again)
>>
Work at a hospital. Some meth looser who's girlfriend got inpregnated by some other methhead is invited to see his exs's newborn. For some reason he is calling all the nurses cunts and stupid pieces of shit. He even spits on a 70 year-old nurse. Ask him to leave now. He lunges at me and I somehow get him in full nelson until security, then police get there. Of course he has warants out. I have never been in a fight, don't know how to fight, avoid confrontation.
>>
>>738220017
>receding hairline
>alpha
nah
>>
>>738225823
Do u wear lady's underwear and hang around in bars
>>
>go to the meat shop to grab some chicken brutwursts
>7/10 30yo casheer says i look like Renato Russo (pic related/br singer)
>reply 'thanks you too'
>leave walking manually
>look back (god why) she is cringing hard
>>
File: renato-russo.jpg (9KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
renato-russo.jpg
9KB, 250x205px
>>738243242
forgot pic
>>
>>738242085
One time I was at a bar in Montana and this fucking cowboy lost all his money in the video poker machine. He got all pissed off and threw his bud bottle onto the floor as hard as he could. By some freak of physics it bounced off the floor ricocheted onto the wall and hit his drunk ass square in the forehead. That was the funniest fucking shit I ever saw. And I just happened to be looking over because he yelled out 'fuck' when he lost his last quarter. I would have given anything to have caught that on video. The look on his face...it took him a full 5 seconds to figure out what had just happened.
>>
>>738242934
I'm not that guy but I sure as hell do. I accidentally
picked up this chick about a month ago and while we were making out in her hotel room I got that panic thought, "Holy hell! I'm wearing panties!" I excused myself to the bathroom, ran some water, took them off and stuffed them in my back pocket. I'd rather she thought I went commando than pantied. She was a coworker.
>>
>>738221268
This man is a fucking capitalist. Love it.
>>
>>738243242

topkek: walking manually
kek: chicken brutwursts

Also, check'em
>>
>>738221885
My wife make 76,000 a year and my kids a fucking great tax breaks. I would definitely not have the standard of living, wouldn't go on vacations or have this nice of a house and car if I didn't get married or have kids. They are a real pain in the ass, though.
>>
>>738221885
That really is alpha. If I were around you right now I would suck your dick. Not because I'm into it and like it. But as a symbol, acknowledging that you are much more man than I ever will be.
>>
fucked a girl and said "good game" and shook her hand afterwards
>>
>>738220017
The guy in this pic looks like he is trying way to hard. People probably laugh at him behind his back. Not "alpha"
>>
Some kind of alpha green text:

>Be me
>Be stationed in Newport News
>Live in nicer neighborhood pretty far from the number streets.
>Asleep before duty the next morning.
>Wife pokes me awake.
>Says she hears noises right outside the house.
>Go downstairs, go outside.
>Take smokes with me in case it's noting.
>Take .45 in case it's something.
>It's something.
>Half a dozen black kids trying to break into my truck.
>Pulling on both doors, in the back trying to get in through window.
>They see me. I see them.
>Light up a camel.
>Those vibrant urban youths start hollering at me.
>Draw my gun. Safety off.
>Watch them think about drawing down. See a few twitches.
>I just shake my head at them.
>FuckingGranTorino.jpeg
>Those undepriveleged urban culture creators fuck off back to where they came from.
>Never see them again.
>Felt fucking amazing.
>>
>>738236133
Hey retard, the whole point of the thread is people who are beta, who have acted as an alpha at some point. Hardly anyone is trying to convince us they are 100% alpha.
>>
>>738228985
Lol. I work in a store and have had spastic wannabe alphas try this on me. I tell them to have some patience or get the fuck out the shop. They shut the fuck up and put their eyes to the floor every time.
>>
>>738220017
I look for ecchi
>>
>>738229299
Tbh, true. The second you start thinking "I wanna be an alpha" and start making attempts to prove that shit to other people - you're not. It's as simple as that. If you're truly confident, happy in yourself and able to deal with situations when they come up - that's when you're winning. Not because you feel the need to prove yourself to everybody around you. That's the sign of a fucking moron.
>>
Im 6'6. look intemedating as fuck but in reality im a nice guy. went to a %80 black high school at %200 capacity. Trying to walk my gf to class but the hall was clogged with niggs. told a group of 5-6 niggers "If you niggers dont move, I will fucking move you." none of them said a word just looked at each other and got the fuck out of my way.
>>
>>738244435
>in reality a nice guy
>if you niggers don't move i'll fucking move you
>roight
>>
>>738239711
If true i respect you. But that whole banged 200 chicks thing.. You said you could prove 50% of it? give me some proof
>>
>>738244593
I like to think im a nice guy atleast. never said i wasent raciest.
>>
>>738220017
Looks like a total fag to me
>>
>>738229665
Uhhh... they're always a little wet down there. Probably more wet if she's being choked and pinned down.

Have you never pushed into a girl who was a little dry? You just use shorter strokes until everything is wet.
>>
Alpha. Really you still think about alpha>>738220017 ?
Probabily you're a frustrated man, maybe you don't like your job, your life, your sexual life, so you think go to gym and be a muscle colossus makes you alpha, makes you better than others. Maybe you think you are alpha beacuse you have enough mind to hold others head. Maybe you got a trauma and you started to do everything to be an alpha. Everything it's possible. Well guys, alpha does not exist I think. I think everyone is alpha or could be alpha. Even everyone could be the best. You don't need to go at gym. You don't need to be rich or poor, or to got a difficult life. Be me, never been to gym, 21 years old, got social phobia so be an "alpha like you" for me is very difficult, but I don't give a fuck. Got a beautiful girlfriend, i live rural, i love country life, this is the real life. Probably you are a city fag, where everything is simplyficated. In countryside, where I live, everything is difficult. You need to survive in this places. I work, i get a lot of money, i live in a big house, i will live calm for my entire life thanks to the rent of my properties. No one is an alpha. If I wish, I could fuck you in two seconds thanks to my knowledge. But I won't. This is alpha I think. Be alone, in the nature, in the country, forever.
>>
>>738244981
Tryhard.
>>
>>738235441
Son? Haven't seen you in a while. I just see the glow of your computer coming up from the basement all night. Please clean up all the Mountain Dew bottles and Cheeto bags down there. And stop dumping your piss bucket in the rose bushes outside your egress window. Also, your aunt Cheryl in in the hospital again.
>>
>>738245057
just envy, fag
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.