[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone tell me something I don't already know about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 44

File: 1470356415034.jpg (324KB, 1618x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1470356415034.jpg
324KB, 1618x1074px
can someone tell me something I don't already know about 9/11? I've been obsessed lately.

No conspiracy shit.
>>
man i thought the tower of liberty was much bigger than the wtc

shows what i know lol
>>
in Europe it is 11/9
>>
did you know, there were two towers that were hit during the 9/11 attack.
>>
>>738124954
He said no conspiracy
>>
>>738124793
did you know that there was prolly someone shitting right in the moment the fucking plane crashed into the building ?
>>
>>738124793
y r there pyramids and shit on the buildings
>>
did you know the jews did it

it's not a conspiracy theory if it's true
>>
>>738125139
OP here
always though that'd be a good angle for a short movie

focus all on FDNY, what about the office worker
>>
CIA NYC station was in building 7.
>>
>>738124793
Have you ever seen the movie "Remember Me" with that faggot vampire guy in?

My gf made me go to the cinema to watch it with her because vampire fag got her wet. The movie itself was fucking awful.

Anyway, the ending was cool.

Youtube "remember me movie ending"
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499405872539.jpg (16KB, 480x425px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499405872539.jpg
16KB, 480x425px
>>738124793
3 firemen were interviewed who were inside the building when it collapsed, but they got out in time. When asked they said it felt like something blew up, not collapsed but blew up. It's a video just look around for it
>>
>>738125727
The weight of one-third of a building falling in on the rest...no doubt creates enough compression to cause explosive action
>>
Urban Moving Systems

It is a known Mossad front company that helped the hijackers move, two of their vans were pulled over full of Mossad agents with proof of foreknowledge, such as pictures where they are celebrating the planes hit and has their camera hear set up beforehand, the map in their glove box had WTC and the George Washinton bridge circled, which is where the other van was pulled over. They also each had separate plane tickets to depart to different parts of the world.

Combined with the rings of Mossad agents with fake work permits to the WTC elevator shafts, CORE COLUMNS, sprinkler systems, networking systems, janitorial spaces, etc... plus the ownership of the security by Kroll Associates (owned by career Mossad men), and another security contract being held by George Bush's cousin... these Urban Moving Systems vans were likely some sore of recon or explosive unit.

The owner of UMS, Dominik Suter, remains an official FBI suspect for 9/11.
>>
>>738124793
Americans can't build high rise buildings for shit
>>
>>738124793

Five IDF/Mossad agents were arrested on 9/11 after being witnessed videotaping and celebrating the WTC collapse.

"According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner, and Omer Marmari.
The five "movers" were evidently part of a much larger Israeli terror operation in New York City. The Urban Moving Systems company was later exposed as a Mossad "front" company, a fake agency set up to facilitate their terror operation. An American who worked with the company said he was shocked to see that the Israeli employees had openly rejoiced over the attacks.
In November 2001, the five Israeli agents and terror suspects were returned to Israel on "visa violations" although they first repeatedly refused to take, and then failed lie detector tests concerning their involvement in 9-11."

-- Christopher Bollyn, "Solving 9/11"
>>
9/11 was an inside job
>>
File: 9-11%20Picture5.jpg (70KB, 463x699px) Image search: [Google]
9-11%20Picture5.jpg
70KB, 463x699px
The WTC didn't "burn" but rather was turned to dust. Look at the construction photo. It was a controlled demolition. Nanothermite particles were in every dust sample from 9/11.

The official story is bullshit.
>>
File: 1351801510759.jpg (867KB, 1901x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1351801510759.jpg
867KB, 1901x2100px
Another construction photo.

These towers burned and collapsed after aircraft strikes which barfed out their fuel? It's bullshit. Fire does not cause buildings like these to collapse. Look at the skyscraper fires since 9/11, Madrid, Shanghai, Moscow, Dubai, that London apartment tower -- none of them collapse due to fire, and they sure weren't turned to dust by fire.
>>
>>738127505
Maybe they collapsed because two fucking planes flew into them?
>>
File: 2-floors.jpg (137KB, 885x569px) Image search: [Google]
2-floors.jpg
137KB, 885x569px
There is no way 2 aeroplanes could cause 2 buildings with internal steel structures like these to collapse, identically, into dust without the aid of thermite or explosives targeting the central columns.

This was the first great crime of the 21st century carried out by the US government the second was the invasion of Iraq 2 years later.

We live in the long shadow cast by these 2 events.
>>
>>738127751

see this:>>738127758

also check out architects and engineers for 9/11 truth.
>>
>>738127505
kerosene burns considerably hotter than a standard building fire, plus it was fed well with the tons of papers in an office building and massive oxygen supply, since here was a big hole in the building through which strong winds that high up could blow.

steel doesnt need to melt to lose a considerable amount of its sturdiness. look at a blacksmith. he just gets things glowing, then they can be easily bent.

it only needs a few beams to be hot enough, since theres hundreds of tons of concrete and steel on top of them, it started a chain reaction after some time.

do you have any other examples of skyscrapers that were hit with passenger jets doing high speed?
you cant just compare standard, smaller buildings catching on fire with the massive scale of destruction that happened on 9/11
>>
>>738127751
Building 7 was never hit. Still dust.
>>
>>738127758
>There is no way 2 aeroplanes could cause 2 buildings with internal steel structures like these to collapse

proof?
HOW do you know it is not possible?

again, where are the other cases of skyscraper vs airplane you keep forgetting to cite?
>>
>>738127963
Building 7? Minor fires. No planes. Controlled demolition.
>>
>>738128007
massive chunks of the falling tower went down on top of building 7.

you think they planned the thing to be strong enough to have another building collapse on top of it?
>>
>>738124793
It actually happened on the 11/09/01
>>
>>738124793
>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams but it can lower the structural integrity to a point of collapse in such a large structure
>>
>>738128114
Name a source that sites debris from above as a cause of building 7 collapse
>>
>>738124793
>something I don't already know about 9/11

I was at the office in the European district in Brussels.
I was 16 years younger. I was a smoker back then.
I was already with my future wife.
We were still using the Belgian francs. Not that ridiculous euro.
We were less infested with muslims but they were already a plague.
I stole so much office supplies... I was in charge of ordering them lol. I ordered what I liked and then took it home.

All of this you didn't know.
Go be obsessed somewhere else.
>>
>>738128060

I know, it's a sad question, but does anyone have more detailed Information about past crashes (i.e. before 9/11) into Skyscrapers?

1945 - B25 into Empire State Building
1946 - unknown A/C into (now Trump Building) Bank of Manhattan Building
2002 - Tampa, Florida

EL cargo 747 Classic lost 2 engines on departure from AMS one night, flew into a large apartment - cant remember the date

Nigger there have been 10's of incidents, not one has resulted in a building collapsing, LET ALONE 2 BUILDINGS COLLAPSING IDENTICALLY INTO THEIR OWN FOOTPRINTS.
>>
Our world is not what you think it is, the real was murdered during the Reagan era, the Vietnam is a example of the murder of the real. The war never happened, it happened in the media. And the same it is with 9/11, it happened in the media - and what you are to believe is that Bin Laden did it. The fact is that it never has been any official invenstigation of 9/11, and no-one knows what happened (unless their on the inside). More and more experts have been coming out the past 10 years stating the obvious falsities of the official story. It was a controlled demolition, that we know almost certain, who did it we do not know. Do I believe it was who they say it was? No ...
>>
get over it already
>>
>>738128007
Exactly, the collapse of building 7 is the best proof something very wrong. Dutch demolition expert Danny Lowenko was shown the footage while witholding it happend on 9/11. He deemed it controlled demolition. After he was told it was on 9/11 he responded "then they worked hard". (He died in a strange 1 party car accident against a tree, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was killed)
>>
File: mission.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
mission.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
>>738124793

none of the people involved were from Iraq. Iraq took no part in finance or training of any members of 9-11 attackers, iraq had absolutely no involvement, then We went to war with iraq because of 9-11. Bush said it was because they had weapons of mass destruction. After declaration of war was achieved Bush said it was to "liberate the iraqi people"

No weapons were ever found, iraq never achieved stable liberation. Isis was formed as a result.

Before the iraq war the largest worldwide protest ever occurred. Fucking liberal scum, amitite?! Love it or leave it snowflakes!

Remember all those conservatives pundits like RUsh and gang were SO pro bush, pro iraq war, just the way they're all pro trump now. THey'll never admit they were wrong, and they'll never admit that liberals were right.
>>
>>738128430

kek, open your eyes retard.

ur gona feel real stupid when the truth comes out in 20 years
>>
>>738128194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZbMfTtHkYM

I'd start with this one.

Look, im not the shill you probably expect me to be.
there is something dirty about 9/11, somehow the government has its dirty fingers in there.

but they didnt perform controlled demolition on the world trade center. you think the TEN THOUSANDS of employees wouldn't have noticed the working men drilling into beams, placing thermite and explosives?
the towers were brought down by the airplanes, building 7 was hit with tons of burning debris.

if i wanted to start finding out about government conspiracies, i'd start in saudi-arabia.

to be honest, an act of terrorism like 9/11 is every aspiring dictator/controll freaks dream. for the sake of "safety" we gave up a whole lot of things back then.
remember when you could enter an airplane without being searched like a criminal?
>>
>>738125948
NO CONSPIRACY, FUCKER!!!!!!
>>
Some people get paranoid the moment they hear the word conspiracy - they cannot hold two conflicting views at the same time cause they cannot think for themselves, they want other ppl to tell them what is true.
>>
>>738124793
If an aluminum plane gets hit by a reinforced steel and concrete building at 500 miles per hour, what happens?
>>
>>738128548
Isis is the new 9/11. Justifies more spending on weaponry in the eyes of the sheeple.
>>
Look at this picture. WTC 7 wasn't hit by debris but miraculously went down with free-fall speed. The buildings next to it were fine (verizon, post office). Larry Silverstein is even (caught) on tape saying "pull it". How much more proof do you need. The book Art of War by Sun Tzu describes how you can fake an attack on yourself to be able to engage in war 'in defence'. America is sick and did just that.
>>
CNN Did 9/11
>>
>>738124793
There was only one other homocide in New York City that day, and it was accidental.
It was the first day in the city's history that a New Yorker had not maliciously killed a fellow citizen.
>>
>>738124793
People were still conscious when the building started to collapse in on itself, not to mention they had to be uncomfortable enough in there to jump out 100 storeys + by the hundreds. Walked by up to then Looking down From a storey window literally makes your eyes dance as the ground outside renders itself cinematically out of your understanding. Imagine being 5 times that height and agreeing to a 10 second fall.

Still beats the roof collapsing in as you fall through the prickly boiling insides of the building to the lobby
>>
>>738124876
Im from NYC, with no frame of comparison its a common misconception. All the stock footage of the statue of liberty are against am azure sky from a distance lol
>>
>>738128925
Walking up to then looking down from a 20 stores window* sorry I'm on mobile
>>
>>738124793
The price of bagels went up $0.10 on 9/12.

Oi VEY
>>
File: RedPill.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
RedPill.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
Freefall Speeds debunked
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HsoiYypJY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft5y0BXOXQk

WTC 7 Conspiracy debunked
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QilSHm0Luj4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afb7eUHr64U

Thermite Conspiracy debunked
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITCPNZvQlyc
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMvz3taoMnU

Jet Fuel Can't melt steel beams debunked
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

I used to be a truther. I was a truther for about 3 months. The difference between you and me is that I'm actually capable of critical thinking and I critically evaluated the documentary entitled "Loose Change". You didn't. You accepted every claim made in that documentary as gospel without any critical thought whatsoever.
>>
>>738128784

>cannot hold two conflictive views ... cause they cannot think for themselves

nevermind that one is made up by people who dont know shit about structural engineering, arent crash experts, or metallurgy experts or experts really in any field besides drinking dew.

the people who believe "it was an inside job" draw from the same pool as flat earthers, chemtrailers, and anti climate changers (see also sandy hook hoaxers)
>>
>>738124876
That is fucking retarded. The statue is 22 stories tall. There are literally hundreds of buildings in NYC taller than that.
>>
>>738124793
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Esteve_Head
>>
I wanna say I read somewhere that the final investigation on enron and all its paperwork were in building 7. And almost everyone that needed to be indicted had been. The last person ; g dub.
Then, at like 5pm or several, several hrs later, building 7 goes down at free fall speed.
Only 3 buildings in history have gone down due to fire.
All 3 of those happened on September 11, 2001. In new York
>>
>>738124793
9/11 was on 9 september.

Spooky coincedence
>>
>>738127064

yeah this guys a real spymaster
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominiksuter

this is why trump won. morons will believe anything>>738127413
>>
>>738129216
Fuck, I meant 11 sep. Hoddamn americunts, cant even date right.
>>
>>738127413
loving that sauce
>>
>>738127505

>2017 and doesnt understand plasticity
>>
>>738125139
My balls are so huge, id STILL drop a perfect double-tapered log
>>
It justified an unwinnable war where the more people we kill the more they want to kill us and more people have died in the war than 9/11 could've hoped to kill.
>>
Fun 9/11 factoid

The sand niggers didn't know what was going to happen when the plans hit. They thought that maybe the buildings would topple over, causing massive destruction. So the first plane went high thinking impacting near the top would push the building over.

When the 2nd sand niggers flew in and saw the building was still standing they went with plan b. Hit the 2nd tower low and fast to cause more stress on the structure and trap more people. You can hear the pilot throttle the jet before impact. This is why the 2nd tower collapsed first.
>>
>>738125485

What like a dude on the toilet and he starts taking a wild shit, and the fart noises slowly get louder and louder until they transition into jet engine noises and he fucking explodes?
>>
>>738125485
I like it.

Bob's crankin one out. Nancy's taking her third Plan B pill this month. Chris's Ferrari got side-swiped last night and he's on the phone with Jake from State Farm. Ted's embezzling from the office Cancer fund. For some, it might have been a relief.

Make. It. Happen.
>>
Why hasn't Mythbusters done an episode on this?
>>
>>738129504
Hello, Summer.
>>
File: COfukWZUcAAr3Ah.jpg (37KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
COfukWZUcAAr3Ah.jpg
37KB, 600x345px
>>738128165
Seems like bullshit but what do I know
>>
>>738129378
Aloha Snackbar for all the dirt diggers we got rid of.
>>
>>738129565
But why tho?

(check em)
>>
>>738129615

Gee, that graphic isn't oversimplified at all.
>>
>>738129615
>what do I know
About structural engineering? Probably not a single fucking thing.
>>
>>738129662
You know how sand niggers think?
>You a sand nigger?
>>
File: 1496664922530.jpg (90KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1496664922530.jpg
90KB, 720x715px
This thread illustrates an important point.

You CAN'T talk about 9/11 without 'conspiracies' coming in at some point. There is too much fishy shit that happened. One day the American government will admit it was a false flag, maybe if we are lucky within our lifetimes.

But NO CONSPIRACIES so fun fact:
Before 9/11 the world was a much better place, with less fear and better music, better art, better personal outlooks and less invasive security measures worldwide.
>>
>>738129711
lmao true
>>
>>738129838
"better place"?

GetALoadOfThisGuy.jpeg
>>
>>738129711
Dubs, almost 911 dubs

Rolllllando.
>>
>>738124793
Lets look at the facts: The towers were hit by planes that was supposedly hijacked by muslims. Well, they actually did not find the bodys of the hijackers, and all of the crazy extremist terrorists (who has nothing to do with true Islam) just said it was them.
After the attack the economy went shit - for the normal people. But the rich, and especially a specific group made a lot of money. You have guessed it, our beloved bankers and stock traders. A significant portion of those are jewish.
Jews are very smart. From birth they are like the rest of us, but because they study the Thora in herew with such intensity, they get a lot of training in doing borring bookwork. And there is a lot of money in bookwork. That has actually evolved to such a degree, that if you set them to do hard manual labor, they will die in millions. That litterally happened in Germany, when everbody was needed to get Germany out of their WW1 debt.
>>
>>738129052
This is gold.
>>
>>738129615
That graphic doesn't show the massive hole in the building going all the way to its core. It doesn't show tons of firestop being blown off structural components of the building exposing them to extreme temperatures. The buildings weren't "turned to dust", it's all the office material, paper, office furniture, drywall and firestop being pulverized.

What the fuck is so hard to understand about impact + weakened structure + exposed metal +extreme temperatures + flammable materials + jet fuel + sprinkler systems being destroyed + tons of weight on top of all that = building fall down.
>>
File: 7 of 9.jpg (60KB, 695x841px) Image search: [Google]
7 of 9.jpg
60KB, 695x841px
>>738129052
I thought these were links to truther videos at first glance.
>>
>>738130155

It's really hard for them to understand. Because they don't want to understand it.
>>
>>738129935
Better place doesn't mean utopian paradise. Come one man don't be one of 'those' faggots.

But it was better than it is now. There wasn't as much emphasis on surveillance. 'Terrorism' wasn't the norm. Mudslimes were not something you thought about, or even came across, very often (in what was then still a white majority country)

9/11 was the beginning of the decline, and it is now in full swing. That perhaps wasn't the intention (prelude for invasion was), but I don't believe in coincidences.
>>
>>738124793
Did you know that some people on the floor were the plane hit survived
>>
>>738129512
kek
>>
>>738124793

at least 3 people were warned not to go to work that day in niagara falls, ny. who were these people, why were they warned, and what plot was foiled when they didn't show up?
>>
>>738130155
Good points. But what about building 7? I'm genuinely curious and not really a conspiracy nut
>>
>>738128573
There were employees that said they had some of the elevator shafts closed down for "maintenance" prior to the attack. Coincidence that elevators were in centre of building, same area where most of the supporting beams are.
>>
ITT
>People who believe theres nothing strange about the fact that skyscrapers in a major city collapsed for the first time in recorded history, in exactly the same way, 3 times in the space of one day. One of which from fire only.

American edumacation system at work.
>>
>>738129208

"only 3 buildings in history have gone down due to fire"

oh my sides
>>
Why didnt Larry Silverstein or his kids turn up for work in the towers that day though?
>>
>>738128871
Uh oh, you dun goofed. They're backtracing you as we speak.
>>
>>738130764

yes, i was one of those employees

i made that shit up because i was paid an extra $250,000 to say that shit by george soros
>>
>>738129076
8/10 for adding sandy hook after the meat
>>
>>738130831
Because he was about to 'pull' them.
>>
>>738129544
Because they're afraid of what the myth busters would prove.
>>
>>738124793
Jet fuel can melt steel beams
>>
>>738130727
Structurally damaged beyond repair by falling debris. Demolished as a safety precaution. Would have made salvage, rescue and cleanup far too dangerous by keeping that building there.
>>
>>738128950

>Im from NYC

You made sense and all, but you were so nice that's the one bit of info that doesn't jive.
>>
>>738130947
>they
Who?
>>
9/11 boils down to this..

Bush got his reason for war (to finish what daddy started)

A Jew got mega rich (2X the claim because it was 2 separate attacks)

NSA/CIA got an excuse to illegally spy on people and raise security.

Normies just doing their jobs got the shaft.
>>
>>738131182
The people behind the whole fiasco
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 336x150px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 336x150px
>>738131156

Yes! Good Goy, thats exactly why we did it.
>>
>>738131182
(((They)))
>>
File: El general.jpg (257KB, 634x416px) Image search: [Google]
El general.jpg
257KB, 634x416px
>>738124793
It was bound to happen, that socialist was destroying the country
>>
Well, there was a shit ton of gold in the sublevels that was never recovered from the buildings.
>>
>>738131342
Oh you're right. It's because of the gold or something. Idiot.
>>
>>738131426
Source?
>>
>>738131298
The twin towers would also have cost larry billions to get up to code asbestos/technology wise. The attack let him tear them down without having to deal with the public outcry. He got himself some Prime real estate and a few billion dollars to build the tower he and the new york port authority (who also hated the towers and thought they were a bland eyesore) wanted. All he had to do was kill a few thousand worthless Goys too.
>>
>>738131501
see
>>738131564
>>
>>738131298
You watch too many movies.
>>
All flights were grounded that day EXCEPT a flight to Saudi Arabia, which happened to be the bin laden family (close with both the bush sr and jr administrations)
>>
>>738131600
You listen to what CNN and fox tell you too much.
>>
>>738124793
fun fact. the big news story in the papers days prior to the attacks was america accidentally missile striking its own embassy in china. oldfags my remember this
>>
>>738131658
No, I really don't.
>>
>>738124793

GEORGE W. BUSH

(It's not a conspiracy if it's true.)
>>
>>738131784
Uh but conspiracies can be true though. People just don't know what that word is. They've been convinced that the word is synonymous with "false".
>>
Inspections of the wtc prior to the accident proved that the steel holding the floors was not properly coated in insulated foam, they employed a building technique which is faster and allows for taller buildings but it is subject to systemic collapse in worst case scenario events like that. There was poor planning of the elevator shaft also, because it was one of the first buildings that tall and they had to find a way to not have the shafts take up all the building space. Steel loses it's strenght when subjected to heat, that made it so the floors eventually collapsed due to their own wheight creating a domino like effect. To show how fire can be unbelievably damaging to buildings, you have a very clear example on that very same accident. A building part of the complex caught fire in the accident, due to the commotion the fire was left uncontrolled and the building collapsed too even tho it wasn't hit by any plane
>>
>>738129052
>being this blue pilled
>posts a red pill pick

kys.
>>
9/11 = 0.8181818181...
8th letter of the alphabet = H
1st letter of the alphabet = A
9/11 = .HAHAHAHAHA...
This literally goes on for infinity
>>
heres somethin to think about. The towers were being designed at exactly the same time the chiefs of staff in the us government drafted operation northwoods, which included plans to fly remotely controlled "passenger jets" into skyscrapers in major cities.

I believe the wtc were rigged to fail from conception. Maybe not with explosives and shit, but there weere design flaws deliberately incorporated into them to make them collapse like they did whenever they decided to put their plans into action. Which they did on 9/11.

Their plan worked only the people they decided to blame changed.

From the op northwords wiki:

>The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Tell me that isnt exactly what happened, only with muslims and the middle east in place of Cuba.
>>
>>738124793
Seth McFarland missed his flight on United 93 that day
>>
>>738132648

So did Mark Wahlberg.

Further evidence that we live in the darkest timeline, where those two survived.
>>
>>738131101
This
>>
>>738124793
9/10/01 Limp Bizkit received a letter from [whoever sends letters on behalf of the WTC] thanking them for using the south tower in their music video
>>
File: coup.jpg (20KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
coup.jpg
20KB, 360x360px
This album cover was pulled after the attacks
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/thecoup.asp
>>
Yep I have a perspective that you haven't probably heard of before.

I was in another country when the towers fell. So I got to see how the people of that country reacted to the event first hand. No media bullshit, no softened mainstream reactions, just pure unadulterated, people on the street reactions to the event.

And can you guess what the majority of the people did in when the towers were hit and fell?

They shouted in joy. They shouted Viva La Revolution and they laughed at America.

I was in Paris. In the Latin Quarter. The heart of Paris.
>>
File: Slayer-GodHatesUsAll.jpg (96KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
Slayer-GodHatesUsAll.jpg
96KB, 298x298px
>>738132854
The Slayer album God hates us all was released on 9-11
>>
>>738124793
I was taking a shit when the plane hit the first tower - most people don't know that.
>>
File: qm53f6606e.jpg (66KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
qm53f6606e.jpg
66KB, 600x762px
>>
>>738127413
a mostly aluminum plane slammed into a mostly steel building, of course they found traces of nano thermite. do you even know what thermite is you stupid cuck?
>>
>>738124793
the temperatures in the debris were the same as thermite when it burns.
>>
File: lg.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lg.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>738131661
Don't forget the other big news story, on 9/10 trillions of dollars were reported to be unaccounted for in the Pentagon's budget. Unfortunately the Pentagon lost a ton of records the very next day.
>>
>>738127758
yup there is a huge flaw with the official story (sagging beams collapsed the floors) and that is the CORE. if the floors collapse pancake-style, the core still stands
>>
>>738133804

If you look at the videos you will see the core still standing before it finally collapses as it is now unanchored.
>>
>>738133668
Thermite is powdered aluminum and iron oxide mixed in specific ratio. Don't think you knew what it was. Nice try though, what else you got? (Let's see if you can make it through a sentence without using "cuck" "faggot" or any other buzzwords)
>>
>>738133941
ive seen maybe one photo for this and it supports a different theory since the core is partially pulverized
>>
>>73813395thats his point retard
iron/steel + aluminium = thermite
not fucking hard autist, explain
>>
>>738132938
Paris is a sandnigger/african shithole and has been for a long time, this surprises nobody who has been to Paris.
>>
>>738133955

Dubs confirm you are a faggot.

You also realize that thermite is a shitty way to bring a building down as well as in order to have it work on a structure like the towers, you would need an amount in excess of the towers own weight, right?
>>
>>738131695
Op asked for what we know, I told him. You had 2 choices:

1.accept the fact that people believe/think things you don't.

2.act like a douchebag child and make a smartass remark.

You chose unwisely,
>>
>>738133955
It's not actually that specific of a ratio m8.
>>
>>738134114
Didn't think you could make it. Have a good day kid.
>>
>>738124793

there's only one way to see if 911 was a conspiracy....

we're ganna have to high jack a plane and fly it into a similar building with the same composition.
>>
>>738134019

Partially is still a bit of the thing left. I have seen one video that described the core as being "indestructible"

What I am trying to figure out is what other tube in a tube building in the world has ever been hit by an aircraft doing nearly the speed of sound? Somebody help me out here.
>>
>>738134197

"I am going to bitch out and ignore your point"

Keep drinking that lazy conspiritard kool-aid there, fucko.
>>
>>738133955
Thermites have diverse compositions. Fuels include aluminium, magnesium, titanium, zinc, silicon, and boron. Aluminium is common because of its high boiling point and low cost. Oxidizers include bismuth(III) oxide, boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,IV) oxide.

Some combinations and ratios are more intense but Thermite is a pretty vague combination of stuff
>>
File: IMG_0975.gif (623KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.gif
623KB, 255x184px
>>738134151
Ah so the entire inside of the towers was pure rust? That's probably why they fell...
>>
The photos of melted cars at the bottom of the wreckage look similar to cars that have been melted through with termite. Also the footage of the buildings falling looks similar to a standard building demolition.
>>
>>738134151

He knows that but he is too lazy to come up with something else. He must think thermite is this wonder composition when no major demolition company uses it. Hell, the only use for the stuff is from the hobbyist area of KikeTube where they melt into a car or something.
>>
>>738134138
I actually did both.
>>
>>738129052
Controlled demolition theories serve as a red herring.
Those airplanes didn't wreck themselves coincidentally.
911 attacks were a conspiracy.
They have the Truthers so worked up over this irrelevant and likely false shit, people are distracted from the real question of who was behind the attacks.
>>
File: IMG_0071.jpg (185KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.jpg
185KB, 2000x1922px
>>738134459
Termite
>>
Talking about the Twin Towers falling is like talking about the moon landing. It's an excellent way to quickly spot those who have high confidence in what they know yet are stupid. I love bringing up the moon landing or 9/11 when I am with a group of new people because it's such a great way to quickly judge whether somebody is secretly an opinionated idiot.
>>
>No conspiracy shit

Read the 9-11 Report and question nothing, faggot.
>>
>>738134559
So the moon landing is not real?
>>
>>738124793

It was funded by the Saudi Royal family.

That's no theory.
>>
>>738132368

underrated post
>>
>>738134459

"Similar"

I think when trying to come up with the simplest explanation people will often refer to something that looks similar and will either drop the search there and base their conclusion on a similarity or utilize it as a springboard to either go back to square one or draw something else up.

One thing from videos like 9/11 Mysteries or Loose Change is they go after noise similarities. If it sounded like X, it must have been. However people were digging up an answer that made sense to them.

"It sounded like a missile"

A missile or something you do not hear everyday, like a 767 flying nearly the speed of sound very close to the ground.
>>
>>738134711
Did you post it? C'mon you can tell me anon.
>>
File: captain obvious.jpg (59KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
captain obvious.jpg
59KB, 490x490px
>>738134532
>911 attacks were a conspiracy.

Obviously. The planes would have never struck the tower if a group of Muslims had not conspired to fly into them.
>>
>>738134767

Lol

It's a stupid theory. They were designed in three separate segments so if one part fell, the others wouldn't.

Better theory: all of those buildings (or at least WTC 7) were rigged with explosives as a defensive measure, in case we ever got invaded by a foreign power, we could detonate and destroy records helpful to undermining a resistance. Like the Nazis did when we were getting close to Berlin
>>
>>738134647
The moon landing usually is best with older people.
Next time you are in a group of old people like 60+ just say "man it's hard to believe we could put men on the moon but we can't do (insert topic) and see if any of them give you a funny look or even start going off about how the moon landing was fake.
>>
>>738135010
That's not the stupidest thing i've ever heard but it's still stupid.
>>
>>738135010
>They were designed in three separate segments so if one part fell, the others wouldn't.

So they said. Theyre not exactly gonna put their deliberate design flaws and nefarious intentions in the press release or official records.
>>
The towers fell because of the internal core structure which was used to maximize office space, the planes severed the core and then burned to weaken the beams. Thus, the beams would not be able to support the weight above it and the domino effect started downwards. This would not happen to the empire State building or any other skyscraper because they did not use the inner steel core design.
>>
NYPD had to make a temporary headquarter in a Burguer King, fucking Americans and their fucking Burguers.
>>
>>738129052
These are really good videos.
>>
>>738135023
Do you think the moon landing happened? I believe it probably did.
>>
>>738134977
>ITT people literally do not know what that word means, among many others
>>
>>738135154
Take your logic and get out.
>>
File: Fake9eleven.gif (467KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
Fake9eleven.gif
467KB, 360x320px
>>738124793
>>
>>738135144
There is a documentary where that exact thing happens, the lead engineer of the towers cries and talks about how his design to maximize commercial space was the reason it fell
>>
>>738135268
I think this is the biggest point of all, how the fuck do the naysayers explain this.
>>
>>738135268

We all heard the call on the radio to "pull building 7" as if they all knew it was charged to go. Five seconds later it went.

The whole world knows the GOP manufactured this false flag to invade oil rich Iraq. Also, bldg seven house the FTC, which was actively investigating Cheney and Halliburton.

Republicans put 3,000 Americans to their death that day. They are truly monsters.
>>
>>738135293

He was most likely told that the reason they were built in such a janky way was to maximise office space. When in reality it was designed to fall and make a huge spectacle that people would never forget and thus think of muslims as the enemy forever.
>>
>>738135426

Plenty of ways, but if you are too unintelligent to seek the answers then we are too busy to attempt to force them upon you.

Real simple stuff that your video with the horrible narration will not tell you about.
>>
File: drjudywood.jpg (101KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
drjudywood.jpg
101KB, 750x600px
>>738124793
>No conspiracy shit.
The most powerful nation on earth with a multi-trillion dollar defense budget was brought to its knees by 9 guys with box cutters is a conspiracy theory. One that has not yet been proved.

BTW, Hurricane Erin stopped by NY and watched the towers fall on 9/11
>>
>>738135141

I know. But it's still a better theory in my opinion, than thinking it was built with 9/11 in mind over 40 years earlier.

Besides, they tried to blow it up in 1993 using a car bomb in the basement.

Giulianni, NYPD, and FDNY seemed to know that WTC7 was going to fall, BBC reported it before it happened. Yet its collapse was totally unprecedented, so it's not credible that they could just "tell" it was going to happen. They knew it was going to be detonated.

How would any official admit to advance knowledge of that fact unless it was authorized on some level? And how could that happen unless it was already rigged for some official reason?

And what would that be?
>>
>>738135473

You do realize in the demolition field, nobody uses the term "pull it"

We also had plenty of reason to go into Iraq and that 9/11 would have been overkill.

You think that Republicans are at fault when a majority of Democrats supported the invasion of Iraq? Wow, great job not looking at the facts.
>>
>>738135529
Being this much of a faggot.
>>
>>738135669

Son, my granddad was a blaster. That is precisely the term they use.
>>
File: Spire2m_ss.jpg (46KB, 825x314px) Image search: [Google]
Spire2m_ss.jpg
46KB, 825x314px
>>738127413
>was turned to dust
>>
>>738135728

Your grandad sucked dicks at the bar where blasters hung out but I doubt he worked a site.

I hope he died from mesothelioma, useless fuck.
>>
>>738124951
top kek
>>
>>738135848

Yeah, well you make shit up.
>>
>>738125139
I misread this. I was picturing someone on the plane taking a shit
>>
>>738135728
Blaster, as in he got semen blasted on his face on the regular.
>>
>>738135728
My mother was a whore, she used to say want me to pull it all the time
>>
>>738135726

> too stupid to look things up outside of a conspiracy blog
> Thinks others are faggots despite the fact they did their research.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>738135892
plenty of the plane passengers (if there actually were any) were probably shitting at the moment of impact too id imagine
>>
>>738135268
>make .gif depicting the second half of the collapse
>present it as the entire collapse
>>
>>738135877

Of course, and you are totally truthful by trying to enact the ol' argument from authority.
>>
>>738132938
I've told my account of it before on here, so I'm not going to go all into it, but I was a week into a war gaming training simulation, 13 stories underground in full lockdown. Without opening communications to the outside, they did wheel in a tv and show us the attacks. None of us believed they were real, but assumed it was going to be part of the exercise. We joked about how hokey the typically low-budget graphics were, and got on with our workday.

Here weeks later we got out, found they were real, some shit had gone down and the nation was recovering. It was like oh, ok then, well whatever... none of us felt anything about it at all, bc here was never any emotional impact of it happening.

I still don't see the big deal. More people than that are killed by drunks in car accidents every month and we don't flip out and tear apart our constitution to attack beer companies and bar owners. I mean fuck we've been actively undermining and attacking the region since Operation Ajax, eventually you're going to expect some level of retaliation. A few thousand slick yuppies richfucks in their high tower is a pretty small price to pay for most of a century of attacking them without taking hardly any hits of our own. What's the big deal? Were murricans so oblivious they honestly didn't know that actions have consequences and we've got enemies?
>>
>>738135982

If they presented things in context, no conspiracy theory would exist.
>>
File: IMG_20170506_162309.jpg (163KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170506_162309.jpg
163KB, 500x470px
>>738135426
Inside job.
>>
File: IMG_4306.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4306.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>738135728

>pic related

>>738135426

Had to do with the foundation. It was built on top of an underground power station, if I recall correctly. WTC7 was actually worked on to reinforce the foundation's structural stability many years earlier, because they were worried about it.

Heard this from a 9/11 truther, who said 'but WTC7's foundation had been reinforced!' when the real takeaway is that there was something wrong with it.

I'm totally redpill on 9/11 truth. I don't even think they used planes. But this is a major problem with the theory.
>>
>>738128430
>infested with muslims
>I stole so much office supplies..
2 bit nigger like you is far worse than mudslimes
>>
>>738135996

I was watching TV when I heard the radio call on 9-11. I heard those words, "pull it" and instantly all my fears were realized. My country had perped a false flag on itself.

That, and no plane at the Pentagon. They rigged 7 to go and they took it down per script. Sick fucking Republicans.
>>
File: Hear-no-evil.jpg (590KB, 1000x687px) Image search: [Google]
Hear-no-evil.jpg
590KB, 1000x687px
>>738135426
Actually, the biggest point of all is why won't you look at our explanation when we offer it to you? >>738129052

>pic related
>>
>>738124954
Underrated
>>
>>738136141

"pull it" is not a demolition term though. No matter how many times you quote it, does not make it so.
>>
File: d36.jpg (62KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
d36.jpg
62KB, 600x461px
>>738136141
>Sick fucking Republicans
>>
>>738128461
Cause I'm going to listen to a stranger that has multiple grammar mistakes.

Lrn2grammar
>>
>>738127505
After it's constructed, how do they get the cranes off the roof?
>>
>>738124793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
>>
>>738136343

More cranes.
>>
>>738136246

Give it up. Now it's really obvious you're wrong. Again. When people pull down a building, they use any number of methods. They pull old buildings down, ya goof.
>>
>>738136156
There is no need to look at it. We already know what happened. We are literally experts on the subject. If you disagree with us, it's obviously a waste of time listening to you. You're probably just going to link a bunch of apologist crap created by shills doing damage control and you're too stupid to critically evaluate the propaganda they sold you.

If you hold a contrary opinion to ours, you're too stupid to be helped.
>>
>>738129504
those were jew sand niggers trained by mossad
>>
>>738134977
The planes would have never struck the tower if a group of Muslims had not conspired to fly into them.
OP said no conspiracy theories
>>
>>738136551
It isn't a theory. The government said that Muslims conspired to attack us.
>>
>>
>>738135832
exactly. what the fuck is happening here

i think the geometry allows to core to tip over from this angle, but whats all that dust?
>>
>>738136777

Where are the rest of columns in that picture?
>>
File: Dat-pussity-bussity.png (605KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dat-pussity-bussity.png
605KB, 1080x1080px
>>738131600
Everything anon said is factual.
All those things indeed happened in the aftermath of 9-11.
You are too much of a knee-jerk reactionary.
>>
>>738127963
get outta here with your dang logic and reasoning
they dont belong in this place
>>
File: 1447688187637.jpg (122KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
1447688187637.jpg
122KB, 285x300px
>>738134138
>>
>>738136728
So you're saying it's a conspiracy claim then?
>>
>>738136809

No-plane fag here. I've watched this many times.

The last spire to fall has a ton of dust on it, so when it does collapse, it looks like it goes away in a poof. But you can see it falling in the video. Hell even if those pics.
>>
>>738136387
Cranes are tall enough to reach from the ground to the roof?
>>
>>738136246

5. Never let anyone enter the building while pulling is in progress.

http://www.worksafe.govt.nz/worksafe/information-guidance/all-guidance-items/best-practice-guidelines-for-demolition-in-new-zealand/methods-of-demolition

>No matter how many times you quote it, does not make it so.

oh, never mind
>>
>>738136970
No, I'm saying that it was a conspiracy. No qualification necessary. Just a good ole fashioned conspiracy. No theory. No claim. Just a conspiracy.
>>
>>738134112
There was a large delegation of chinese reporters, politicians & buisness leaders visiting the US at that time who all burst into cheers & applause upon hearing that the towers had fallen. LOL these chinese had come to improve US & Chinese relations but all there meetings got cancelled & they were sent home
>>
>>738137246

Link that shit, liar.
>>
>>738137191
Oh, I see, you are retarded.
>>
>>738134309
Another sentence you couldn't make it through without swearing or being insulting.
>>
The 9/11 conspiracies should never even get past the American government/inside job stage. Do you idiots seriously believe an attack that massive could have been orchestrated by American officials without any whistleblowers or leaks
>>
>>738134466
Didn't your mother teach you it's rude to refer to someone in the 3rd person?
>>
6.5 Demolition by wire rope pulling
This method is a form of deliberate collapse. Cables and wire ropes are fixed to key structural members, then pulled down by tractors or winches. It is suitable for detached buildings where there is plenty of surrounding room. The method can be used for timber-framed buildings, bridges, brick, masonry or steel chimneys, and for spires and masts.

When using this method, always take the following precautions:

Use wire ropes of at least 16 mm in diameter, and check them regularly. Wire ropes must have a factor of safety of 6.
Anchor the machine securely, and set it so that the rope is flatter than 1 in
Do not let anyone stand between the tractor and the building, or beside the rope.
Have a full ROPS and FOPS canopy on the tractor to protect the operator from broken ropes and falling objects.
Never let anyone enter the building while pulling is in progress.
Ensure the ropes are properly secured before commencing the pull.
Ensure that the pulling ropes are kept clear of overhead power lines, especially when taking up the rope slack.
Remember that pylons and masts can twist as they are pulled. If the legs are of different lengths, the pylon could fall at right angles to the pull.

source:
http://www.worksafe.govt.nz/worksafe/information-guidance/all-guidance-items/best-practice-guidelines-for-demolition-in-new-zealand/methods-of-demolition
>>
>>738137343
google it you slope eyed nigger
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497177636205.jpg (43KB, 441x588px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497177636205.jpg
43KB, 441x588px
Consider the Following:

This last election has revealed quite a few things about politics.

Jews have really been pushing themselves into the light with their politics about Muslims, immigration, race mixing, and gun control.

We know that almost every major media company and website are now is either run by a Jewish person or owned by a Jewish person.

In the movie "zeitgeist" at the very end they talk about "chipping" people and having complete control over everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhFtXQ5yN-g

This is actually a real thing that is going to happen and it's called the "internet of everything"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jxo7AGZmMw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsiHUfIpNGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYDqpgA6kTA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0IR40ud0jU

All of these things are probably real and are going to be happening within the next 20 years or so.

Trump is probably part of this and if he isn't there is absolutely no way he can stop it considering its 1,000,000 vs 1.
>>
>>738134532
This I'd kind of believe
>>
>>738135192
I believe it did, just not in 69'. That was just to beat the Russians. Actual landing was in the early/mid 70's.
>>
>>738137362
Here's (You)r reply, lonely guy.
>>
>>738124793
The Saudis funded the attack but the US allowed people to sue Iraq for it instead. The US just passed a 100 billion dollar weapons deal with the Saudis. America funds terrorists countries
>>
>>738129052
try a little more critical thinking before you make up your mind
https://www.corbettreport.com/?powerpress_pinw=2594-podcast
>>
>>738137731
You musty want one too.
Learn to think.
Learn what words and ideas mean.
>>
>>738129052
So I'll accept all of this.

What hit the Pentagon?
>>
>>738131156
Normally I don't give a shit but how long do you think that it takes to control demo a building?
>>
>>738137954
A missle, even experienced pilots admitted that flying a plane doing that speed that close to ground would be nearly impossible.
>>
>>
>>738137954
Yes can we please hear from the dum dums about this?
>>
Yeah the media only lies about Russian collusion and hacking, not 9/11...
>>
File: 9-11-Pentagon-Debris-1.jpg (166KB, 768x509px) Image search: [Google]
9-11-Pentagon-Debris-1.jpg
166KB, 768x509px
>>738138328
oh, the pentagon was hit by a fully fueled 757 jumbo jet.

see, here's the proof of that. Case closed.
>>
>>738137362
No. You just don't know what the word 'conspiracy' means.
>>
>>738137946
Says the fag who doesn't know what conspiracy means.
>>
>>738138836

How is it none of the 9/11 Pentagon videos have ever been released?
>>
>>738138836
Quite fortuitous that bit survived then.
>>
>>738137595
That's right, goy. We have you outnumbered a million to one. Soon enough we'll round up the last 6,000 gentiles on earth (mostly in Japan, FYI) and gas 'em.
Remember the 6,000
>>
>>738139000
There is footage from 1 security cam, it shows a streak go by just before the explosion, not big enough to be a jet.
>>
Join https://discord.io/blackout for nudes! !! !!
>>
File: 1486410660821.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486410660821.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>738139077
oh, we have lots of bits. see
The 2 nine tons engines went inside the building. And the wings? Well they're made out of aluminum. like the tin foil in a pack of cigarettes. That's why you can't find them.
>>
>>738138919
>>738138981
>Conspiracy theory= a theory about a conspiracy
>Theory= a factually based or scientifically accepted general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena
>>
>>738137888
Any faggot that says the SEAL's that died in the Extortion 17 crash were the same guys who killed UBL is fucking retarded. Red Squadron killed Bin Laden, Gold Squadron was in the crash. Totally different guys..
>>
File: IMG_0133.jpg (65KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.jpg
65KB, 480x680px
>>738137885
Yes they do, and countries guilty of human rights violations and geonocide.

Greatest country in the world....yeah.
>>
>>738139508
i smell a ranger
>>
>>738139343
These engines you speak of, they didn't survive? Not even the combustion chamber designed to withstand the most extremes in temperatures and pressures?
>>
>>738139626
What? Why? Because those guys were an ad hoc QRF for a Ranger strike force in contact? You don't have to have been down range to get actual details and facts straight. I've never even been in the military. I just play a ranger in ARMA.
>>
File: 1486410572323.jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486410572323.jpg
136KB, 640x480px
>>738139666
oh no, no. You see, sometimes, especially on 9/11, when a plane crashes it turns into a vaporish gas-like substance. Just look at the crash in Pennsylvania
>>
>>738139666
Huh. Funny thing about that. "Vaporized."
>>
>>738138153
I'm a commercial pilot and that you're statement is complete bullshit.

Draw two lines on a piece of paper. One time do it fast and then slow. Which line is straighter. The slower you go the more corrections you need to make.
An aluminum plane hit what is essentially the most sophisticated military fort in the history of this planet. What exactly would you expect to find in terms of wreckage?
>>
>>738139965
Funny that small tree must have been exposed to burning jet fuel, yet it didn't fall..
>>
>>738140116
Black box.
>>
>>738140116
>I'm a commercial pilot

Sure you are, I'm an astronaut.
>>
>>738139965
These are the things that really get me. People will argue endlessly about jet fuel and steel beams, but no reasonable individual can make the statement the the Pentagon & Shanksville crash sites even remotely resemble a "normal" airliner disaster.

We focus so much on the towers that these absolutely ridiculous stories are ignored.
>>
>>738140251
I'm not him, but I actually am, hand on heart a commercial airline pilot. It's not impossible to think we too com on 4chan when bored at an outport.
>>
>>738124793
david bowie is alive and will feature on the new foo fighters album
>>
>>738140175
jet fuel can't burn small trees
>>
>>738140175
...much like the lack of scorch marks on the Pentagon pictures posted earlier in the thread. Does that picture look like the monstrous fireball that blew out of the WTC on impact? Hell, there's a fucking plastic computer monitor sitting on a file cabinet.

Un-fucking-believable.
>>
>>738127064
Proof? Fucking fag. I h8 conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>738140251
I fly an Embraer 175 for Republic airlines out of John Glenn international.
What rocket do you fly?
>>
>>738140425
Shit that right, jet fuel for steel beams, regular fire for wood. My bad
>>
Never happened, towers are still standing there.
>>
File: 1486410026985.jpg (954KB, 2566x1938px) Image search: [Google]
1486410026985.jpg
954KB, 2566x1938px
>>738140116
>What exactly would you expect to find in terms of wreckage?

some debris would be nice
>>
File: Before_the_fire_trucks_arrive.jpg (39KB, 654x420px) Image search: [Google]
Before_the_fire_trucks_arrive.jpg
39KB, 654x420px
>>738140657
maybe that pic was too late - here's one before fire and rescue arrived
>>
It was special effects
>>
>>738132254
Yes, and this was the reason to start the the attacks on September, 9th.
>>
>>738140591
Le sigh...

Your current licence with a timestamp, only way I'd believe it. Actually you've been trying so hard to convince me that I just don't care...
>>
>>738140735
okay, they just put the fire out. Where's the plane?
>>
>>738140901
It blew up when it hit the building.
>>
>>738140864
Give you my license number? Ok
>>
>>738140982
Must have been a Michael bay production, big boom
>>
>>738140982
Material science says no. There's stuff in planes that doesn't "blow up."
>>
>>738141025
Mate fellow pilot, don't do it, and don't worry. Does it really matter if they believe you anyway?
>>
File: white_pentaunbrokewindows.jpg (427KB, 939x730px) Image search: [Google]
white_pentaunbrokewindows.jpg
427KB, 939x730px
>>738140982
can you prove that?
>>
>>738124793
jews did 9/11
>inb4 conspiracy, it true
>>
File: H4LlheK.png (375KB, 274x611px) Image search: [Google]
H4LlheK.png
375KB, 274x611px
>>738124793
One of the planners lived in Hamburg where currently shit is going down thanks to G20.
>>
>>738141181
LOL! "Where are the bodies?" Literally fucking what?
>>
>>738124793
the photo you used was taken from liberty state park in New Jersey. not 9/11 related, but its always cool seeing the view there.
>>
>>738131590
What rules out the possibility of it being a predicted and legitimate terrorist attack that the government ignored so they could reap the benefits later? Seems easier to ignore a real threat than to fabricate one.
>>
>>738137576
>NZ
Fuck off
>>
>>738141181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8
>>
>>738141651
Most sophisticated air traffic control in the world, military bases nationwide and 4 airliners go off course but it takes an hour to scramble jets? Unacceptable
>>
>>738141668
oh, I forgot. New Zealand is not a valid source for things.
>>
>>738128114
Asymmetrical damage doesn't cause a symmetrical collapse at near free fall speed.
>>
>>738124793
Weird, I've been obsessed with it too this week. I haven't thought or cared about it before this week at all. You should go on YouTube and watch Howard Steven's broadcast right when it was happening. IMO best coverage and real authentic reactions from people with a good representation of how people felt and didn't know what was going on that day
>>
>>738142090
Not directly, but it was enough to compromise the structural integrity resulting in a collapse in the path of least resistance.
>>
>>738141181

>it's IMPOSSIBLE

Why?

>BECAUSE

>also dat wings

The wings of an airplane are thin aluminum frames made from sheet metal covered with and fragile aluminum skin. They are designed to only hold specially loads.
>>
>>738142345
More like best representation of a flip flopping sell out.
>>
conspire me the FUCK up bush did 9/11 bush did itblew upthe towers thetowers if i do ƽaү so my self watch loose change how did tower seven collapse tower seven tower seven (chorus: tower seven) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ bush did it
>>
>>738142467
Yeah, he is now, but in the early 00's, Howard Stern was actually pretty cool
>>
>>738142356

Path of least resistance would be where the damange was. Watch the video of the collapse. For the building to collapse like it did, ALL of the support columns had to fail at the exact time, that's impossible for fires to cause, which NIST claimed was the cause. Even without that, look at the other buildings in the WTC complex. They suffered way worse damage and they didnt collapse.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.