[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

... are you and your sister do you a) fuck your sister and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: a1.png (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
36KB, 250x250px
... are you and your sister

do you

a) fuck your sister and try to repopulate the planet with a race of retarded three-eyed incest babies or

b) let the human race go extinct?
>>
>>738104160
Why would I want to get my sister pregnant. Obviously I'd raid all the local pharmacies for bith control. no one else is using it. Fuck the human race, also my sister.
>>
Oh I would fuck her just because of the need of pussy not for some bullshit repopulation shit.

Also, the first few generations will be alright as long are you know your eugenics, the other ones mighe get some troubles unless you did your homework on your offsprings and grandchildren.
>>
>>738104674
You need 12 pair for a non polluted gene pool. That's 24 people in case you can't count either.
>>
I wouldn't try the repopulation thing. Too much work.
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (75KB, 540x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
75KB, 540x840px
>>738104160
Regardless if it were you and your sister or you and one other person, you would only have a single bloodline. You could have up to 1 generation that is not inbred but anything after that, it wouldn't matter
>>
>>738104160
so I get to live the dream and bang my sister all I want?

and you want me to add kids to this?

are you retarded?
>>
After a while genetic diversity would sort itself out... Probably.
>>
>>738104160
My sister is a fat cow, so, sorry humanity, you're over.
>>
I would fuck my sister anyway.
>>
The chance of birth defects is VERY low. It's repeated incest that's the problem.

Uneducated people and theirs myths.
>>
File: IMG_0231.gif (2MB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0231.gif
2MB, 256x256px
>>738104996
Not really, there has to be more than just two unique genomes to have genetic diversity. There may be differences within a population due to crossing over events but the homologous chromosomes of each offspring would essentially be the same
>>
>>738104160
Nigga, you ever heard a genetic bottleneck before?
>>
>>738104160
Well I mean obviously I'd fuck my sister. I'd use condoms though.
>>
>>738104160
I'd probably choose B, because my sister is gross.
Although, if we were to end up going with A, I'm sure the kids would turn out fine, since we were both adopted and not actual siblings.
>>
>>738105391
Post pics of sister
>>
>>738104996
hopefully
>>
>>738104674
>Oh I would fuck her just because of the need of pussy not for some bullshit repopulation shit.

This guy gets it. Why do you think Kentucky jokes all revolve around incest? In the absence of choices your dick stops caring.

That said, I don't have a sister, can I substitute a cousin? I got one who did nude modeling who would be perfect
>>
>>738104160
first, find spermbanks..... get her pregnant, then fuck her a lot. then using sperm from donors get her pregnant multiple times. ........ then do the same process with her daughters when they hit around when they are of age. get at least one daughter pregs with my own sperm, just to pass on my seed.
>>
>>738104835
>12 pair

You need more like 50,000. There's more Amish than that and they're a bunch of inbred mutants now.
>>
File: 1464821523953.png (156KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464821523953.png
156KB, 400x400px
>>738105942

yo i didnt even think about this!

this nigga knows his shit!

i get to fuck my sister and my daughters?

FUCK YES!
>>
>>738106317
>they're a bunch of inbred mutants now.

source of this info?

are those retards finally gonna end themselves?
>>
>>738106348
you could teach future generations, that they must use spermbank sperm, then the men can fuck the women..... like only pregnant women can have sex without protection
>>
>>738106436
>google is hard
>please spoonfeed me
>>
File: 1483491176298.jpg (11KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483491176298.jpg
11KB, 350x350px
>>738106567
literally don't care enough to search it. hell, writing this took longer but telling you to eat dick literally is more relevant to me...
>>
Rape. Rape is always the answer
>>
I don't have a problem with incest so I'd fuck her. Pussy is pussy. Plus, I'd might as well TRY to repopulate the earth, succeed or fail.

Like anon above said, keep track of lineage to try to ensure as little consanguinity as possible. Check this link for blood-relation coefficients.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest

It would seem to me that brother-sister could have a chance at healthy offspring. Assuming good health, those offspring would then have to mate at 12 to 14 years of age--once puberty is in full effect and the male can produce sperm and the female has finished menarche.

Just be a boss on keeping track of lineage to keep the consanguinity coefficient as low as possible at any given generational mating. Mate young and mate a lot and eventually you'd get to cousin-cousin and lesser forms of incest.

Be fruitful and multiply, my fellow incest lovers.
>>
>>738106755
they apparently have a gene that causes developmental delay

plus I remember seeing something on tv about them often getting hand mutations
>>
>>738106894
Don't you believe it, even cousin marriage over generations causes genetic defects to show up. Look at the Habsburg Empire, they married cousins to maintain family power and they ended up retarded and sterile with the "Habsburg Chin".

In the UK, muslim communities practicing cousin marriage account for 30% of birth defects even though they make up 3% of the population.
>>
>>738105337
I would have to disagree with you on the limited basis and say the other dude has a point

all a limited gene pool means is that if there is a disease or some contagion that infects one member of the species if the gene pool is limited and there is little diversity then it's likely that other members of the same species would be susceptible to the same condition also if there is an error in the building of the genome and there is no backup information it will not be repaired

in practice to produce a human in well health all you need is to other humans and their relationship status is irrelevant it's just that the probability of the offspring coming out without any genetic corruption is low but it is not zero

furthermore humans have an inbuilt way to cope with this genetic randomization which always occurs in humans this is why there are so many diverse species on the planet we all originated from the same life source and through genetic randomization natural selection and survival of the fittest life is as it is today
>>
>>738107361
I't not about contagion, it'd the vastly increased risk of offspring inheriting two recessive genes.

So for gene D with homozygous dominant and heterozygous parents, progeny have 50-50 chance of DD or Dd i.e. unaffected or carrier

For two heterozygous Dd parents it's 25% DD unaffected, 50% Dd carrier and 25% dd affected.
>>
>>738104160
Fun fact every human on the Earth spawned from incest so yeah I would fuck my sister like there is no tomorrow
>>
File: Ol7lp5W.jpg (43KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
Ol7lp5W.jpg
43KB, 625x417px
>>738108022

this nigga knows whats good!
>>
File: Autorecessive.svg.png (71KB, 800x936px) Image search: [Google]
Autorecessive.svg.png
71KB, 800x936px
>>738107730
phenyl ketonuria innit
>>
>>738107730
you seem to misunderstand the concept of recessive and dominant genes it is not that one type of gene is better than the other irregardless of one being regressive or dominant that's like saying having green eyes is a problem and having brown eyes is good the reason why we need genetic diversity is solely because of gene corruption you see by having genetic diversity we give ourselves a second chance to reform any corrupted genes before they are solidified
>>
>>738108366
see this post
>>738108246
>>
File: stopped reading there.jpg (30KB, 247x267px) Image search: [Google]
stopped reading there.jpg
30KB, 247x267px
>>738108366
>irregardless

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless

opinion disregarded
>>
>>738108434
you do realize those two post are about completely different things right
>>738108246
this one is about how recessive and dominant genes appear in offspring
>>738108366
and this one is about genetic corruption and how it can be avoided
>>
>>738108547
>you do realize those two post are about completely different things right

one of them lists the chances of carrier parents having homozygous dominant/recessve offspring 25:25:50

and so does the other post
>>
File: ggnore.png (10KB, 663x221px) Image search: [Google]
ggnore.png
10KB, 663x221px
>>738108540
>Irregardless
>>
>>738108709
okay I see the problem now you believe that recessive genes and genetic corruption is the same thing

I'll try my best to share with you the differences

well if you're willing to hear
>>
>>738108754
Yes, and dictionaries are starting to apply the definition of figuratively to literally. Doesn't make it any less retarded.
>>
>>738104160
I'm not really sure if thats the question... or... do you kill all the deformed and retarded babies so they cant reproduce in an attempt to eventually create a viable gene pool?
>>
>>738109520
language and writing was constructed by humans for humans and humans can use it anyway they want as long as a number of humans agree that a word is real it is real and that is irregardless of your opinion
>>
>>738109658
>Normal fags actually think this is how incest works when It has been proven every human was originally born through incest
>>
>>738109746
And it came to this by way of people being too stupid to know better, regardless of how you feel.
>>
>>738109658
The true option is find a sperm bank
>>
>>738109883
you do realize that every word in your sentence is made up that's because humans just agree that those words mean something and I'm pretty sure there was somebody back in 1442 when they heard our version of English being used for the first time they were probably like "Thou arth daft for tis knave use of spoken word"

and then on top of that there is actual Old English which sounds like a bunch of babbling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvgYLAKpU5g

language changes with times get with the times
>>
>>738109872

I mean, there would definitely be deformations and whatnot, and some truly damaged offspring would have to be left in the wilderness to nature and the wolves, but I think it could be done, albeit at a bit of a hit to IQ, physical figure, and whatnot.
>>
>>738104160

The simple is issue I kill my self, then my sister can go fuck her self.
>>
>>738104160
b
>>
>>738104160
well, seeing as my sister is 8. no, no i would fucking not
>>
what if i dont have a sister?
>>
>>738111624
Did this extinction also kill her ability to age?
>>
>>738104160
If only option is to cream her id then get her kids prego then those kids can mate then get that one preg cuz I think pregoing your daughter a be weird so id let her brother prego her then my grandchildson can prego his sistercousin grandma a be to old for grandchildson I then wait for 3rd or 4th gen to prego cuz wouldn't my kids look different dont want same looking people mix it up later down the line
>>
>>738104160

A single generation of incest really isn't the worst thing in terms of development issues. You just need to be careful to separate your multiple kids of both genders out enough that it creates entirely new gene pools. Within about 40 years (I'd be sixty) there would be enough genetic variation to ensure that the race could continue without defect.

At least that's how I justify yanking it to my sister
>>
My sister and I would initially mourn our family and her kids for a while. Contemplate life and what the hell we should do. Then just say 'fuck it' and try to enjoy the rest of our lives just the two of us. At least we still have all the pets and animals for comfort, transportation and food.
>>
>>738111624
why would that stop you??
>>
>>738105337
I love kinesin proteins.
>>
>>738112097
No that doesn't work, it's a genetic bottle neck if there is less than 41 unique sources of genes. Singular cases of incest aren't a problem but the genetic stagnation between generations cause genetic mutations exponentially. Eventually every descendant would have severe birth defects to the point of sterility.
>>
File: 1491817219646.jpg (193KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1491817219646.jpg
193KB, 550x412px
JUST KILL THE BOY BABIES and you won't run out of PUSSY
>>
i would prob tie her up somewhere and ufck her once in a while , if she gets pregnant i'd raise the baby so i can fuck fresh pussy
>>
>>738104160

what if this is what happened to aliens

and the reason why they're here

and the reason why they never abduct niggers
>>
>>738114226
But what if the boys are cute;)?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.