[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b/ My dad died today. Didn't surprise me though. He

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

File: Sadbat.gif (29KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
Sadbat.gif
29KB, 350x200px
So /b/

My dad died today. Didn't surprise me though. He drank and smoked since he was 17 and had many heart surgeries.

What was your dad like anons? How did you feel when he died?
>>
That's rough, anon. How old was he?
>>
>>738095206
>>
Relieved. My dad was a mentally ill veteran that would always argue and grope me. Told me to kill myself, that he'd put me up for adoption, that he'd push me off the roof, that he'd push me in front of a speeding truck.

He made sure to crush my dreams and what little bit of self-esteem I had before he fucked off, and people around me still sigh sadly and say, "He was such a good man. It's so sad he died."
>>
>>738095319
>grope me

wat?

Are you a woman or something?
>>
>>738095427
Yeah. Besides my chest and ass, he would literally stick his hands between my inner thighs and guilt trip me when I snapped at him for it because I was being an "ungrateful" and unruly daughter when he was just "playing around."
feelsfuckingbadman
>>
>>738095105
hes a drunk but a nice drunk he started smoking now but he is not dead yet
>>
I was 22, dad was 53. He was alcoholic but also had lots of mental issues too.
>>
File: 2342345.jpg (29KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
2342345.jpg
29KB, 367x451px
>>738095319
>>738095663
haha rekt
>>
>>738095105
My dad was a master troll...I can give an example

>be 7

>come home from school seeing dad eating awesome delicious candy

>"Dad pls! Can I have some?"

>"Sure son! Open your mouth and close your eyes"

>Taps cigarette ashes in mouth

>Cri like a bitch

>"Problem, son?"(Actual quote)

Now I'm some 24 year old worthless college guy who will probably fail

RIP You lovely bastard. May the halls of valhalla treat you well
>>
>>738095105
great dad, very smart, very kind, definite A-type personality.

62, still alive
Sorry to hear about your dad OP.
>>
>>738095938
e d g y
>>
My father was incredibly patient. Sophisticated. Very classy, despite his middle class upbringing. Very well read and intelligent.

He treated my mother like gold, but when he was alive, all we did was butt heads. I was very disrespectful.

I was 19 when he died of a malignant, untreatable brain tumour. Not treating him nicely or learning from him fills me with a painful kind of regret.
>>
>>738095105
Sorry man.

I think in most circumstances, a parents' passing is pretty tragic no matter your relationship with them.

if they were decent, it's sad they're gone. if they were shit, it's sad because it never got better between you.

i don't have the most positive perspective towards family, but at the very least i know when to be respectful and introspective when someone dies.
>>
i used to admire my father, but now he's become petty, ignorant and foolish. i still love my dad, yet i have lost all respect for him and dislike him as a person.

>feelsbadbroseph.jpg
>>
Horrible.

He died, didn't go to the funeral, regretted it 2 weeks later. Got drunk. Ubered to his grave and slept next to it.
>>
>>738096844
>cont

Not sure why i did either. I also cried a bit.
>>
>>738096844
some gay ass movie plot there anon
>>
I'm sorry. My dad died April 1st. We spoke everyday. He was a friend. And i'm still fucked up about it.
>>
>>738095319
This society is bs. Most people think that parents are always "right" and that they always want "the best for their children", but that's just plain bullshit. You are not automatically a good parent just because you had a child. My father is a really bad person. He abused me psycologically since i was 6 and when my mother realised what i was going through and sided with me he started to treat her badly. I can't understand why is she still with him. Also he is starting to treat my little brother like he treated me at his age and that breaks me inside.
>>
I can't really remember anything good about my dad. Died when I was 10, abused me everyday until then. Raped my mom in front of me, but thankfully I can't remember all the details of those times. When he died it fucked me up. I'm fairly relieved now I suppose. Just wish I got to know him before he died. Also sorry to hear about your dad.
>>
>>738095105
>>738096771

oh, and my dad's still around, but we barely talk. growing up he was magnificently angry all the time and took it out on me and mom. i went to college, they finally divorced, and he's mellowed out substantially since. but we still don't know how to communicate with each other so it's mostly silence and small talk.
>>
>>738097002
Is this what /b/ is full of?

is this why we are literally psychopaths on the internet?
>>
Dad's still around.

I love the shit out of him, and him me, but we had a really strained relationship. At 12 I started having academic and mental problems, and he just shouted at me.

One time I told him I was suicidal and he told me to walk into traffic.

Now I don't live with him and our relationship is a lot better.
>>
>>738097133
Probably
>>
>>738097286
Why do parents act like dicks when we are kids but grown up they're more chill?
>>
File: 1476487842475.jpg (19KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476487842475.jpg
19KB, 498x500px
>>738096844
>>
>>738095663
>>738095319
How does that affect your relationships now?

My girl got sexually abused and doesn't talk to me about it -- of course people are different, but I want to know what she's going through.
>>
>>738097360
Fuck off Randy Bobandy
>>
File: charlie.jpg (70KB, 653x524px) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
70KB, 653x524px
>>738095105
Sorry to hear anon.

I never had a dad. Never met him. Have no idea who he is.

I'm glad you had one though. I'm glad many people have them.
>>
>>738095105
He was ok. I felt nothing.
>>
>>738095663
I'm sorry to hear that femanon
but you only get to use your pussy card this instance
Blessings and healing sent your way
>>
well thanks for the most downer /b/ thread in quite some time, chaps

on the plus side, it's rare people get real in here
>>
>>738096984
Some people should just really not be allowed to breed. Anyone can have children. But not everyone can actually raise one.
Shit anon, I'm sorry you're going through this again with your bro. I'm an only child so I didn't have to see my own sibling be treated how I was.
Your mother needs to get you and your bro outta his reach, ASAP
>>
>>738097360
Because they're flawed people under stress, dealing with their power and responsibility how they can.

My mom died real young, and this stuff happened after a divorce, so it's understandable in his case. He got real sick on the regular and thought he might not live to see us as adults.

He was full of grief he wouldn't acknowledge, and couldn't take my problems on top of it.
>>
>>738097683
So

Parent logic: Having a tough life? Take it out on your kids!
>>
>>738097360
They can push kids around, that's why. Those kids have to adhere to their rules.
They don't have any power over an adult though. If they start being a dick, that person can just tell their parents to fuck off and leave, or maybe even fight back. They cant take on someone their own size.
>>
>>738096844
Fuck off randy no one wants you here
>>
Would you be a good parent? I know i wouldn't.
>>
>>738097924
I'm already a parent.

I troll my kid. So I consider that good.
>>
>>738097858
Sort of, yeah.

What he did is fucked up and wrong, don't misinterpret me. But there are reasons this stuff happens.
>>
>>738095105
He was a fucking Trumpfaggot and I'm glad he's dead.
>>
>>738097924
I know how you feel.

I'd be a horrible parent too.

I can hardly care for myself let alone a child
>>
>>738098166
Better than being a shillary cuck
>>
>>738097451
I'd 10/10 suggest talking with her about it, since some people actually become hyper-sexual to cope and others just become completely repulsed.

For me, I'm completely repulsed by the thought of anyone touching me, to the point where I get anxious when someone accidentally brushes against my ass. I think of two people that aren't me at all to be able to get off on my own.
Had my first boyfriend, and for the first few months when getting to know each other it was all wonderful, but the paranoia of him eventually wanting something physical drove me to dump him before it was even a possibility, and it still tears me up tbh.
>>
>>738098037
I'm 38 and i'm starting to feel the biological urge to have a kid. But i'm afraid i wouldn't be a good father. I have a very short temper and i'm not exactly caring and understanding. I don't want to raise a traumatized kid.
>>
>>738098166
>my dad has a different political belief

>I'm going to call him a faggot and be glad he's dead and hate him for it

Wew lad. The edge! I almost cut myself
>>
>>738098368
>>738098218
My kid's 4.

I hardly ever pay any attention to her. I usually have a nanny caring for her while I'm out all day.

I mean I feed her and make sure she's doing okay in school but I don't exactly pay any attention to her.

As long as your kid is happy and loves you. You're a good parent.
>>
>>738098166
sounds like he raised a faggot
>>
>>738097604
thanks anon
sending positive vibes your way, too
>>
>>738095663
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>738098368
You don't have to be caring or understanding.

Just don't abuse it.
>>
>>738098343
Thanks for the response. That must have been awful, especially if the relationship was good before that. Sorry you have to deal with that.

I have talked to her about it, somewhat.

One time I went in for a kiss, a deep one, and she pulled away, which hurt my feelings. Said I was frustrated, went home. We IMed about it for a while, she told me she was terrified of it.

We came to the conclusion that she'd be willing to try and branch out, and that I'd never initiate and let her do it as she felt comfortable.

Got her to tie me up and kiss me and all that kinda shit, which is nice.

I think with her it was rape -- haven't asked, and I don't think I should? She says she's only afraid of dicks, and that I won't scare her cos I don't have one, but I still feel shitty about it.

Have I done okay?
>>
>>738095663
Obey the rules and post them tits
>>
File: jzc9UkS.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
jzc9UkS.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
Honestly...I have no idea

My dad is dying...Doesn't give a shit drinks and smokes anyway

His life is a complete mystery to me. He's a complete dick, never liked him. But then again he shows a caring side...

I don't know what to do with these feels..
>>
Dead ppl suck. Dad dead b4 high school. Uncle during. I got to go check on his cold dead ass. Not really fun. He was stiff too.
>>
>>738098939
You do. Kids need to be cared about.
>>
My dad left me and my mom and I don't really care about what's going on with him now.
>>
File: still closed.gif (988KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
still closed.gif
988KB, 500x500px
>growing up, parents berated you like every seldom little thing they did for you was some huge favor you should be ashamed of
>they isolated you from the rest of your extended family because they were too fucking lazy to start building the bridge for you when you were a small child
>you grew up never even noticing you had no connection with your extended family and were basically programmed to be a black sheep
>that sense of awkward distance and lack of obligation now applies to them, too
>now you never visit them, even when you really want to because spending time around family is more awkward for you than introducing yourself to complete strangers
>you are a socially normal and quite assertive person, but the idea of interacting with a family you're "supposed" to be close to but aren't is such a complex, awkward, suffocating ordeal that you've passed on the chance entirely as an adult
>the idea of dealing with the family at their funerals makes your gut church
>tfw you have a massive hole in your heart where a family should be, but your parents starved and drained that part of you to such an incomprehensible degree that you simply aren't capable of connecting with one
I'm about to get married. We want children. I look forward to being a father. There's a lot I want to do differently.
>>
>>738099586
No...Well yes...But also no

They need to raise their kids to not be bloody snowflakes who hide from reality and the world
>>
>>738099870
Thanks dad...For teaching me how I SHOULDN'T be.
>>
File: Iknow-bro.jpg (17KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
Iknow-bro.jpg
17KB, 400x369px
>>738099870
Well, at least you know how not to raise your kid.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>738099870
This kind of stuff manifests in subtle, insidious ways. Keep on the watch and you'll do fine. Good luck man.
>>
>>738099971
Yes, but you still need to give a shit about them.
Like, shit. Honestly.
>>
>>738100526

well...This guy doesn't. He's doing fine.>>738098640
>>
>>738095663
Show tits
>>
File: yeah.jpg (102KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
102KB, 550x636px
>>738100589
Now, we haven't heard her side of the story, have we?
>>
File: CS585318-01A-BIG.jpg (86KB, 700x713px) Image search: [Google]
CS585318-01A-BIG.jpg
86KB, 700x713px
>>738095105
Mine's still around. We're going to see pic related in a couple weeks.
Started really strained, with him losing his temper quite a bit at me, but we've grown pretty close over the past few years. We've learned how to not piss each other off, so there's nothing I wouldn't do for him. His wife, my mom, doesn't treat him the best. Starts fights a lot, hasn't had a job in years, and tries to turn my brother and I against him often.
I know a girl who's dad is on his way out, cancer. I'm trying to be there for her, because I can't imagine life now without him. Imma try to be there for you too, anon. Stay strong
>>
>>738100526
Nah.

Unless it's life threatening you really don't.

Fall off your bike? Here have a straw! Suck it up you little shit!

Burned your hand when I constantly told you not to touch it? HERES A FUCKKIN STRAW!

Kids don't like you? Tough shit. Not everyone's going to like you.

The goal of being a parent is to not hide them from reality .
>>
>>738099870
I connect to this situation so much, it's hard to explain to my "normal" friends how this kind of thing happens. Good luck to you anon, you're not alone /b/rother
>>
File: yeah...But..png (115KB, 636x440px) Image search: [Google]
yeah...But..png
115KB, 636x440px
>>738100787
>>
Circle of life- Elton fuckin john
>>
>>738101194
That's for animals fatass.
>>
>>738095105
get over it, you fagot
>>
File: tombstone.jpg (99KB, 736x924px) Image search: [Google]
tombstone.jpg
99KB, 736x924px
Family sucks and they often leave the most scars even when they don't mean to, but they are also the ones that are there for you the most when you need someone, honestly it's a pretty fucked up thing that I don't fully understand, also sorry to hear about your dad Batman.
>>
>>738095105
Noah. Noah is that you?
>>
>>738095105
Noah. Noah N is that you?
>>
Noah N are you OP?
>>
>>738095105
My dad was honestly the best father I could've asked for. He wasn't perfect, but did his best to try to improve himself or make me laugh.

He died when I was 9 and about to go into rehab. I felt heartbroken. But I comfort myself on knowing that he'd be proud of me and his passing helped shape who I am today.
>>
File: DiegoAUEoH.png (140KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
DiegoAUEoH.png
140KB, 320x320px
>>738095105

I guess its time for a story anon

>be me about 5 years old
> hanging out with the good old dad, he is pretty chill, we are having good time, he buys me ice cream. we went to the park (this is in Brooklyn)
>i don't get to spend much time with dad cause he says he is always out
>a few hours later, he takes me to this house, and there are alot of people there
>he sits me next to this red haired irish lady, her name was Maggie
>he is very friendly with her
>I am drinking some cranberry juice just sitting there
>I didn't really feel comfortable since we got there

CONT?
>>
>>738095105
I never knew mine. He died when I was one. All this time I was told that he died because he had a tail light out or something. Just found out that he died drunk driving.
>>
Sorry anon

First off I'm half Hispanic and I got that half from my shithead of a father. He beat the hell out of us and on many occasions I saw him try to rape my mom. He was an illegal Mexican. He opened a Mexican restaurant with our savings. It was hell, at twelve years old I was doing the work grown men and facing abuse. If I didn't slice a tomato or mushroom think enough he'd slam me against a wall and scream about how useless I was. He skipped town after draining our bank account. I tracked him down to Indianapolis and I plan on killing him when I'm able and have my shit together.
>>
>>738103384
damn anon, he gots whats coming to him
>>
>>738095105
My dad was an asshole who also had some really good qualities but was kind of crazy, too. I didn't realize how much I would miss him until he was gone. He was a very real person and honest.
>>
I dont know. He's always been more occupied with his primary family. I made my peace with him a year or so ago. Just decided to stop being upset with him and focus on being the best dad I could.
>>
>>738098991
As long as you dont guilt trip her into anything or coerce her, you should be fine anon. Best of luck!
>>
>>738095105
my dad is my hero
it me 16 years to find him, but ever since then hes always been there when i needed him
yesterday i had a tire blowout on the highway, I couldn't get one of the lug nuts off with my useless noodle arms and my small tire iron (had to break the stud anyway).
He was there in 10 minutes with a breaker bar and helped me out, its only the most recent, but i can always count on him
>>
>>738104473
Im envious anon. I will admit. My dad is a car fanatic and he has never helped me rehardless of the issue.
>>
>>738095319
What a great man, be more grateful and stop making up lies that he groped u
>>
>>738095105
this is going to happen to my dad too soon. smokes a pack a day since i could remember.
>What was your dad like anons?
didnt see him much cause hes left the fam for another woman. theres a moral obligation to see him but fuck that maybe once or twice a year. it sounds brutal hearing it, but i really dont care much for him so whats the point in seeing him. my mother told me "no one taught him how to be a father, but he truly loves you." meh. dont care for him. dont have the time. hes done enough damage. but its going to be an awkward day when he dies, leaving behind thousands of dollars, my step brother (ughhhhhhh, im probably gonna have to take care of this lil shit too), and property in different countries with everyone in the extended family trying to nab a piece of his fortune.

tldr; it sucks that he loves me, because i dont love him.
>>
>>738105177
Truly better than you loving him and he not loving you anon.
>>
My dad drove my mother away when I was like six years old. He never paid any child support and pissed away everything had in an attempt to tell the court he couldn't afford it.
I'll spare the details and just say that he eventually killed himself after getting involved with drugs and it's the best thing he ever did for me.
I love the man he had stood for when I was a child, but hate the man he became.
>>
>>738103188

part 2

>I start to feel really uncomfortable there, and after a while i beg my dad to take me home
>everyone smells bad
>My dad says "ok anon, in a little bit"
>a little becomes midnight
>i asked him when it was 7pm
>We get in the car
>Maggie is giving us a ride home
>before we get out of the car i see him making out with Maggie
>confused.png
>i get in the house and i watch from my room my mom argue with my dad
>my little sister is in the other room sleeping, she is around a few months
>Their arguing turns into violence
>my dad strikes first
>my mom retaliates and bites the shit out of his nose
>badass.jpeg
>he says "well fuck you bitch, and take the kids with you too"
>kicks me, mom, and my several months old sister out into the cold, snowy sheets of Brooklyn
>we sleep in our car for a few days

CONT?
>>
>>738105364
thats sad to even hear :[
share story?

the same way i dont care for him is the same way, i think, he doesnt care for much of anything. hes selfish and so am I. my morher even says im a splitting image of him when he was younger and we have the same "quirks."
i know hes miserable, he chose the wrong path and settled with whatever he could. i just hope i dont end up the same way.
>>
>>738095105
My dad is a paranoid but job, he used to beat me for playing with kids outside, forced me to do mechanical diploma so I don't get to hang out with girls and stay single and still keep tabs on me making sure I'm not talking to any girl outside of my house or on the phone and now I'm a complete introvert virgin loser at the age of 27 and can't even communicate with people, fuck that piece of shit!!!!
>>
>>738105555
this is fucked
>>
>>738105817
Not a whole lot to share. He had a girl and then foiund my mother. He has several sets of kids now and he focuses on the kids that he is happiest with.
>>
>>738105924
Go to therapy anon.
>>
My father is satan. I count the days to his death.
>>
>>738105555

Go on anon
>>
Tell me something, /b/.

What do you do when you see that one thing you've spent so much of your life trying to obtain get snatched up/given to those who are not only less qualified for it than you, but didn't even really want it or put as much effort into getting it? When you see 'friends' who betrayed your trust and told you convenient half-truths just to meet their own ends get exactly what you had been working for, and then completely ignore/discount you, how are you supposed to react? Furthermore, do you keep going for that endlessly far goal, or do you (let's say, after 6 years of trying to no avail) just throw in the towel and let it all go?

At a loss here.
>>
i never met my father, when i was child my mom did say that he was a doctor but had to go away to get job. now i don't believe that (obviously) i don't feel nothing, never has asked about my father
>>
i miss my dad.

my parents did not have wealthy jobs. just two boys who they wish would go to college and have great jobs. but he didnt make it for those years. and me and my bro didnt go to college. my bro is in the navy and i wait tables and smoke my problems away.

im sorry dad. ill do better. i promise.
>>
>>738106422
You never tell anyone the goals you keep in mind and are working towards. And then you keep working no matter how far that end goal is. Just make sure you got the scope right, just to keep working 10 years to find out it will take 50 more at the minimum.
>>
>>738106422

I wont hurt myself more
>>
>>738106646
Anon, if I was your dad then I would forgive you. I would not hold anything against you for smoking to deal with your problems.
>>
>>738095105
Still alive somehow even though he smokes 3 packs a day, apparently he's getting healthier since he got a stomach band. Don't/won't miss him though he chose his new wife over his kids when he could of had both.
>>
File: Me 2025.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Me 2025.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>>738106670
But this....this is something so simple, seemingly, because everyone else is able to get it with barely a quarter of the effort I've put into it. The worst part is, the so-called 'friends' who could have helped me chose not to, and jumped at the occasion to get it for themselves.

>>738106674
So I should just stop altogether? I'm seriously considering that, because nothing I'm doing seems to be working. Like, at all.
>>
>>738095105
>What was your dad like anons? How did you feel when he died?

A fearless war hero, and he also once saved me from drowning in a pond after I fell through the ice. Women adored him and he was born to be a leader of men. I miss him very much. I am not like him, but my son is.
>>
Best man I have ever know. Hated him as a kid and loved him after I grew up and got to know him.
He's been dead for 6 or 7 years I don't really keep track of such things.
I miss him, but I think I might have finally made it to the point where he could be proud of me, I wish he could see me now.
>>
>>738107169
Im glad you had a good dad, anon. Im sure he would be proud of you.
>>
Dad takes off in 1991
>parents are deaf and "poor"
>step dad used to beat the fuck out of me and he got away with it because sign language isn't something everyone knows.
He got his when his drinking got really bad and he ended up with 3 duis (years apart)
He also threw me in his trunk and abandoned me in Saginaw. Drunk crashed on his way home and I just kinda found a campsite to chill at for about a week.
>I have not seen my mother in 16 years and have no desire too.
Still, the Marines are my family now and it's just relaxing to be treatment with respect as opposed to being a failure.
>>
>>738107482
Glad you found someone anon. I ship off in a week to Langley for the AF so I can only imagine the support.
>>
>>738106213
>>>738105555

part 3 (fever dreams i'll call it)

>end up living with my Grandmother in her attic in Queens
>My Mom works fulltime so i do not get to see her either, I am basically alone with my sister
>fuckmylife.gif
>i'm still confuesed as to what was going on or why dad was being a cunt
>my mom says she is divorcing him
>after a few days after she tells me that, i keep going to school, doing HW and shit
>but I notice that someone is following me
>it's Maggie my dads mistress
>she keeps glaring at me, and i am kinda nervous
>the school principal calls me to the office, my mom is there
>she says "lets go anon"
>"where mama?"
>we are going home
>my mom signs me up for therapy as well at the time so i had to cancel my therapy
>feels good to not go there cause i never really liked talking about my feelings or shit like that
>find out that Maggie was stalking me cause she was threatening to kill me and my sister and my mom
>Maggie makes false claims to the police, saying my mom was threatening to kill her
>my mom wakes me up from a nap, and i see her getting taken away by the police
>pleasedontgo.png
>feelslikeshitman
>i beg the police not to take her away and that she hasn't done anything wrong
>my mom starts crying like a child when I see her go into the police car
>I cry myself to sleep that night
>i don't go to school the next few days
>my teachers didn't ask why, cause they knew what was happening
>it didn't help that i was one of the poor kids in school kids just assumed I could afford to go to school anymore

CONT ?
>>
>>738108095
>the stress of that whole situation was building up in my body, i'll get to that later
>anyways the cops let my mother go, and all charges dropped, my mother files a restraining order against Maggie and My Dad, can't come near me.
>my mother both has them arrested for a few days they get out because they had nothing on them, and it is all heresay
>my mother saying to the captain of the precint
>"if i wanted to kill that fucking irish bitch, she would have been dead and you never woulda known it"
>gangstaasfucc.gif
>the stress keeps building up in my body
>i get to see my mom again after a few days, it was great
>she gets me chocolate fudge graham cookies
>dericious
>but that doesn't stop the stress from building up anyways
>one fateful day during the winter around this same time
>i start breaking out into a fever over 103f
>-10* out in NY at the time
>my mom freaks out rushes me to the hospital
>she gets pulled over by the cop and just blurts out "please my son is really sick i need to get to a hospital"
>cop says "just drive behind me, i'l put my siren on so we can get through traffic"
>get to the hospital, cop carries me in
>"we have an emergency here"
>cop puts me on the wheelbed
>my mom is crying
>the doctors rush me into a room
>i black out..

CONT?
>>
>>738095105
My pops is an alcoholic and drug abuser that has given two shits less about me since I was 13
>>
>>738097133
Are you just starting to figure this out?

Did you really think that a bunch of people proud of and in love with their own faggotry and autism would actually be well adjusted? And that sort of negative behavior didn't originate from a pathetic life and their desire to overcompensate for said pathetic life by being an asshole to everyone else. This is literally Psych 101.
>>
>>738097360
My dad used to beat me with a belt whenever he decided I did something wrong, even if I didn't actually do anything. Also he was a complete asshole in every other way.

Years later when I was an adult he completely acted chill and really friendly towards me then. I asked him about it one day and he said that when I was a kid it was his job to "teach me" but now that I'm grown up it's his job to be there for me and be my friend. I told him he had it wrong, that when I was a kid is when he was supposed to be there for me and be my friend, and he just looked at me like I said something completely insane.
>>
File: modern nigger.jpg (35KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
modern nigger.jpg
35KB, 852x480px
at least you faggots knew your dad

i never met mine
>>
File: 1499266771120.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499266771120.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
>>738095105
Ho sorry Anon , were you close?
>>
>>738110056
That's because no one wants to raise an ooga booga kid named Jamal.
>>
My dad was a better man than I'll ever be and I miss him dearly
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.