[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey faggots police officer here bored at work on the night shift.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 20

File: police.jpg (540KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
540KB, 1200x800px
Hey faggots police officer here bored at work on the night shift. If nothing happens I'll be here for a bit. Ama about police work, drugs, policy, or whatever you want. Or just come in and tell me what a terrible piece of shit I am.
>>
>>738004353
I mean, you should probably stop listening to the niggers telling you what a piece of shit you are. Unless you really are a piece of shit. Point is, what's your biggest drug bust, and what city/ county was it in? Also, pics of badge or bullshit
>>
What's the weirdest call you responded to?
>>
>>738004353
So whats a typical day for you? Do you usually arrest anyone? Do you get a nice lunch break? Do you ever get called in to a lynching crime scene and just tell everyone to go home because it's a non issue?
>>
>>738004353
must suck to have morons always mocking you for performing a public service
>>
The police make me feel sick. It's not that I dislike you and I'm not dumb enough to think you're not needed, but I'm an alchie of 23 years and I hate waking up in police cells. I'm totally non violent, don't even smoke weed (but fuck you for arresting me for it when I used to, I'm legit dying from alcoholism, I need the damn stuff) but you treat suspects like SHIT. Why can't you at fucking LEAST provide toilet rolls in the cells ffs?
>>
How bad were you bullied growing up

Also why'd you become a cop?
>>
Could I have a warrant for a FTA
Driving without license?
>>
>>738004470
I listen to them but don't pay attention if that makes sense. And sorry can't send a pic of my badge don't want to give away where I'm from lol. Biggest bust was about $1000 worth of meth. Good size but not really insane. And sorry not going to give away location details on that
>>
>>738004830
Passing out literally fucking anywhere

>not a piece of shit

You can't even make a case
>>
>>738004353
Hey faggots, FBI here. Just verifying that we all do hate those fucking pigs.
>>
>>738004622
Usually my ghost calls. I don't believe in ghosts but some people live in creepy ass houses and I understand why they think there's ghosts
>>
>>738004353
Do cops get a commission for issuing fines?
>>
I'm legit curious, do most police even really care about weed anymore? or is the only reason they really do anything about it anymore because it says somewhere on a piece of paper that it's illegal?

Not trying to be a smart ass haha, legitimately curious how police feel about it since most people are more accepting of it nowadays.
>>
Have you ever let someone go who you have suspected of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs? Do you get bonuses or paid more for making arrests?
>>
>>738004937
Tell me how to stop and I will. I have seizures if I try. It's not like I'm out slinging smack or raping old women, but I'm treated like I do.
>>
>>738004700
Typical day is clock in read email and get briefed. Do some follow up from previous days. Run traffic and take calls. A few days a rotation I'll dig into some drug investigation stuff and help out state investigators. And no there's no lynching there's not any blacks here
>>
>>738004959
Cops are tops. Don't be a cunt to them and you're sweet
>>
>>738004748
Not at all I love the back and forth
>>
>>738004830
The drunk tank is a tradition in America. Go do a day or two in there or in alternative they let your drunk ass fuck your life up doing something insanely stupid. Anytime I've ever woke up in jail and can't remember why I make sure to thank god that I'm not in for something even crazier.
>>
>>738004353
How do you feel about illegal things being posted here on $chan?
>>
>>738005138
Cool thanks homie
>>
>>738004353
You a corrupt cop?
>>
I know a girl who was sexually assaulted on a night out. A copper saw and the dude ran away. He asked if she wanted to open a case and press charges, to which she said no, so he raped her. Classy bunch. Power corrupts.
>>
>>738004830
I mean you're clearly not what you're describing. Cops don't put people in cells its guards that do it. Some cops have bad people skills I like to think I go by the golden rule but of you treat me like shit I just do what I need to do and not work with the person.
>>
No one gives a shit op, might as well say "janitor here, ama"
>>
>>738004353
How many black guys you killed/helped kill till now you blue bastard
>>
>>738004846
I wasn't bullied really at all. There's typical high school shenanigans where you give people shit but I didn't feel like it was bullying. I became a cop because I truly do like helping people but also for the money and the sweet gun.
>>
>>738004860
Yes you could. If you don't pay a citation court usually issues a warrant.
>>
A cop in my town who used to hate me, just went to prison for perverting the course of justice. I cannot contain my keks. His suffering will be fucking biblical.
>>
>>738005024
I don't know for OP, but in France we currently dont give a fuck (for small quantities) unless we can use it to sue a moron ...
>>
>>738004353
Do 'Black Lives Matter?'
>>
>>738005024
Not OP here, but I've been a volunteer with a local youth court for a couple years and from all the UPM cases we get and the officers we talk to, not really. In a lot of places getting caught with weed is about as bad as a traffic ticket and generally as long as you arent driving high or sitting on a pound of weed or anything like that you get let off with a warning.
>>
>>738005004
No we don't. Idk if it's true in every state but here citations can't be used for police matters at all. It goes into a city emergency fund
>>
One of my friends cousins got beat up really badly by gangbangers so he picked up a badge and has told us storiea of him just whailing on any gang members he scopes from his car walking alone. I know for a fact cops keep track of turfs and who are members, has your district had problems with vigilabtes and how do you deal with vigilantes?
>>
>>738005091
not OP but there's rehabilitation centers you can go to. you'll be there for months as they first wean you from the alcohol with anticonvulsants and then from the anticonvulsants with other drugs. big ol' regiment. you can't do it on you're own. you WILL die. seen a dude come in, get detoxed for other drugs, didn't say he was an alcoholic (not sure how they missed it on his piss test) and then a few days into his actual rehab (after detox) he stripped his clothes off and ran through the hallway naked, screaming, and then dropped and took a seizure. got ambulanced out, never seen dude again.
>>
>>738005579
>>738005624
Nice, both of these are a pretty huge relief personally.

Just recently started smoking it and being all paranoid-fag about getting caught, glad to know it'll most likely not be the end of the world if I do.
>>
>>738004353
how do you feel being a hired thug for the rich who will be easily overtaken when the race war starts, and you will be backed into your home to do nothing other than defend yourself our your family, realizing the state has used you as a brutal guard dog and nothing else, as the population comes to .. rectify the situation? your thoughts?
>>
>>738005024
Some cops get a hard on finding a one hitter. I personally don't give a shit. I call them dumbass documents when I issue a marijuana ticket. You have to be dumb to get caught with it. I try to focus on the harder stuff that's killing people not just making them dumb as shit.
>>
File: ComfyCPD - Pepe.jpg (597KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ComfyCPD - Pepe.jpg
597KB, 1920x1080px
>>738004353
Craziest/wildest situation that your job has ever put you in.
What gun do you carry?
Have you ever abused your 'power' as a police officer?
>>
is it true you have monthly quotas and have to meet them? and if so, is it true you take it easy during the middle of the month and go hard to meet quota during the beginning and end of month?
>>
>>738005814
Alright, thanks for the reply. Yeah I don't ever have it in my vehicle, and agree fully about there being much worse shit to go after people for.
>>
>>738005043
I've given some people a ride home. But that's usually when I suspect they're intoxicated but can't prove it very well. And no we don't get a kick back. All citations go to a city emergency fund that can't be used for police matters
>>
>>738004353
Ausfag?
>>
>>738005792
Youth court anon here, I personally don't smoke but I'm for legalization, and when it comes to dealing with an officer for a upm charge, not being a douchebag goes a long way, pretty much anyone appreciates it when their day is made a little easier.
>>
>>738004830
they're part of the state anon. they all know where all the crime is - they've identifyed it and can easily route it out. they know it's niggers.

but running up into a crackhouse is far too dangerous for them. they'd rather bust the balls of the kid skateboarding in the mall, or having a beer on a train platform.

land of the free? land of the police cowards. GO BUST UP A DRUG DEN CRACKHOUSE YOU FAGGOTS. oh, no? you don't want to do that? oh that's right. it's because you're paid to look the other way as people pump drugs into a community. poisona nd murder everyone there. then arrest the non-combatants, put them in jail with your 100% guaranteed occupancy in your jails.

NEVER LET THEM TAKE YOU

NEVER GIVE YOURSELF FREELY

FUCKING FIGHT
>>
>>738005218
The same I feel about illegal things anywhere. It's never anything against me I just laugh do my job and think you're a dumbass.
>>
>>738004990
Plz elaborate, that sounds interesting
>>
>>738006008
Yeah, I've only had a few run-ins with police (an officer is actually one of my neighbors) but I've noticed when treated with even a shred of respect every officer I've ever encountered has been perfectly cool.
>>
>>738004353
all cops are pussies with a negative 100 IQ http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

intelligent cops are banned. they only have STUPID ASSED LITERAL RETARDS BEING COPS IN THE UNITED STATES.

remember, they only want violent lapdogs, not people capable of critical thinking. "shoot first ask questions later, and when we investigate ourselves, we will find ourselves of no wrong-doing"

FUCK COPS
>>
>>738005328
You heard a tall tale from someone about a cop? Please tell me more about this legitimate breaking news
>>
>>738004353
what fucking country are you in, ffs?
big city, small town?
years on force?
how about some basic info?
>>
>>738005369
>>
>>738004353
My town recently had a kidnapping where we had to get the FBI involved. (U of I student Yingying Zhang or something) If youre familiar with it, can you tell me how such a case is handled? Im pretty sure the fbi was negligent as fuck.
>>
>>738005566
Yeah corrupt cops should be punished some get away with too much
>>
>>738005617
The group? No. They're piece of shit terrorists
>>
>>738006299
Why the fuck would a shy 19yo white girl make that shit up? I don't think she'd even spoken with a copper before let alone have a problem with them
>>
>>738005703
No the gang problem here is under control pretty well. There's some Latin kings and gangster disciples and other Latin groups but they're not major
>>
>>738005793
I mean if those are your views on cops I'm sorry to hear that. I feel I'm well liked by the community. You should try having a stronger relationship with local law enforcement if your views are skewed that badly
>>
>>738005500
Hmmm ok respectable answer

You seem pretty alright

Ignore all the conspiracy theorists
>>
>>738005866
We did Mexican Olympics once. Basically chased a illegal Mexican through snow and frozen rivers and woods to find him suffering hypothermia and basically frozen in place. I carry a glock 22 gen 4. And most that's happened for me is getting out of a ticket
>>
>>738006454
Do 'Blue Lives Matter?'
>>
hm. intersting how the convo went silent after anon started positng truths about police.

here, have this. its one of the nypd who got blasted in the face for being a fucking pig.

THE POLICE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. THEY ARE NEVER YOUR FRIENDS. THEY ARE A LITERAL GANG. THEY ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE. YOUR BEST FRIEND FROM GRADE SCHOOL WILL STILL ARREST YOU AND THROW YOU IN JAIL. THEY ARE HUMAN SHIT.

they keep the illegal prison system running. that is their only design. to be literally retarded/stupid. they won't get hired if they are too intelligent. to keep putting people in jail for shit they didn't do, to continually keep all of the court workers having jobs and manufacturing court cases. that's why in any courtroom it is "COURT PRODUCTION" on the calendar. it is a FUCKING BUSINESS. and it is illegal.
>>
Most hated type of criminal?
And which laws have you broken in your lifetime?
>>
>>738006557
>Latin Kings aren't an issue
What the actual fuck your a cop they murder people do your fucking job
>>
How do you feel about domestic abuse op?
>>
>>738005906
No not at all. We have enforcement goals such as focus on speeding or dui or stuff but there's no quota. We do have some competitions though such as most stops for the day loser buys dinner.
>>
>>738005965
Amerifag
>>
>>738006557
kings are dead and gone. what era do you live in, 1990? next you're gonna tell me Neta is a thing? fuck off, you fucking p.rican faggot. fuck all you kings, bloods, crips. you're a buncha faggots who can't stand on your own and need gang protection. faggots. anyone of ya'll niggas in a gang, you pussy. you need protec cause you scared. i'll blaze all ya'll.
>>
>>738004353
If you got the order to go house to house looking for guns, would you follow that order?
>>
>>738006904
Chill, anon. Yes they can be foul and terrifying, but there's no point screaming to /b/ about it. Write to your local MP or... whatever your country's equivalent is.
>>
>>738006904
The police aren't your friends? That's fair. You ungrateful libtard faggots can keep saying bullshit like this but don't bother calling the police if someone breaks into your house
>>
>>738004353
I genuinely hope you die in the line of duty tonight you fat pig.

Oink oink, pigs in a blanket
>>
>>738006692

the truth, if you can see it, you degenerate low IQ faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHsDcfF5BFA
>>
>>738004353
Yo officer, I'm addicted to "Mexico" 30s.

The fentanyl pills

How much do u see kids on them or on just percocets ?

You
>>
>>738007126
I'm right wing you bag of dicks but I see both sides of the spectrum. Your literally here to police to people, you get paid hunt the bad guys meaning the gun runners hardcore drug smugglers child sex slavers gangs abusive spouses abusive parents theives rapists etc. How does a speeding infraction or marijuana bust help anyone but yourselves? Why do you let known gang bangers do their business until the order comes down to mushroom stamp their asses?
>>
File: check.jpg (257KB, 688x625px) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
257KB, 688x625px
>>738006879
>Mexican Olympics
hahaaa that's rich.
Stay safe & check them keys.
>>
File: IMG_0629.jpg (279KB, 918x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0629.jpg
279KB, 918x628px
I have 3 DUI convictions, id been smoking crack and fent too, blew three times over the limit last time, and avoided prison due to having an insanely good lawyer.
I am banned now, so I bought a CBR900 and simply drunkenly accelerate away if the cops try to pull me for having no license plate.
I know everyone will hate me for this, but at least I've perhaps annoyed OP a little bit.
>>
>>738006049
Ok I'll tackle this one because I need to explain it regularly. You used the example of the punk skateboarder. Its easy to do something about him doing something (loitering, trespassing etc.) You're there and you see what happened you take action. Every cop would love to break in and bust a drug house. However, even crack heads have rights to privacy and unlawful searches. We need hard evidence to violate those right which means applying for a warrant. Which means we need probable cause not reasonable suspicion. We only get reasonable suspicion if someone tells us a place is a drug house. That info either comes from a crack head who can't be reliable or a neighbor who only gives circumstantial information and wants to remain anonymous. Sure we would love to bust into every suspected drug house but a constitution exists for all Americans.
>>
>>738004353
Police have their place in today's society,..they've just been manipulated like the rest of us into today's standards....Not wishing death upon you, just understanding that we are all human and make mistakes.....just don't fuel the hatred and forget about quotas
>>
>some cunt is stealing petrol from my car at night
>tell the cops about it and they tell me to install a sensor light
>install sensor light, thief keeps stealing petrol
>woken up one night by thief, call cops and tell them he's there right now
>cop car drives past like 20 seconds later with lights flashing
>doesn't come back
>thief books it
>by the time i get outside he's long gone
>cops show up 20 minutes later

useless imo. the cop looked at my car when they finally get here and says "I don't smell fumes, i don't think he got any of your petrol!"

i point at the ground where there is clearly a spill and say its right there.

makes up an excuse to leave.

mfw the faggot comes back to steal more petrol every few nights. i have to keep a jerry can in my house now to fuel up enough to drive to work.

>hire security company to patrol my house between 12-5am costs me $90 a week.
>the first fucking night they catch the guy
>police wont charge him because they dont think it was him

i know you're not all retarded, but jesus christ you fuckers test my patience.
>>
>>738004916
A thousand dollars of meth?
That's it ?

Nigga I used to bring 20k of meth to Colorado and come back home with 40k wrapped in tin foil.
Paid my plug back, but that's non the less.
Oh FORGOT ALLEGEDLY
>>738007346
This kid btw
>>
File: 1884_20151008122502592412.jpg (111KB, 620x408px) Image search: [Google]
1884_20151008122502592412.jpg
111KB, 620x408px
>>738007126
i am a red team, hardcore, republican conservative. but the police have time and again overstepped their bounds. they are a literal military threat to everyone who lives here. if things like pic related exist, it is for a purpose. the state does not spend money on things for no good reason. these things are to hurt, and dismember, and destroy a population. the police have tanks. they have literal tanks. i agree with the other anon. the police are not your friends. they're never your friends. and right now? they are an armed militant foreign force against us and our freedoms. if they weren't, they wouldn't have tanks to kill us with.
>>
>>738006073
It's just people calling saying their house is haunted so we need to check. They have shit in there from the 1800s and we need to be in the house at 3am. Seeing something with a flashlight looks different than daylight.
>>
>>738006302
USA baby. Small town but big for the area. 4 years experience. Patrol cop with background in drug investigations as well as searches and some constitutional stuff.
>>
>>738007428
Crack houses aren't the problem. They're full of extremely damaged people who need help from a doctor, not some uniformed bully who simply fills the town with even more unwell recidivists.
Having spent a long time as a user I know the criminal world a hundred times more intricately than you do. You either take down the distributors and importers or you simply make everything worse.
>>
>>738006380
I'm not familiar with it sorry
>>
>>738006495
Idk man. If it's real get that shit reported rather than cry on 4chan about it to a guy who can't do anything about it.
>>
>>738004353

Thank you for choosing your line of duty, I'm sure it isn't easy all the time, and probably
comes with some mentally stressful situations.
I tip my hat to you.

Thank you for your service.
>>
How old are you?
Also what's your full name, badge number, home address, children's names and biggest fear?
>>
>>738004353
How did you become a police officer? I've always looked up to police officers and I'm really lost in life and I've been thinking/debating recently about becoming one in the future.
>>
>>738006887
I mean its basically a pro police facebook group so no? Respect and kindness for your fellow man matter. Petty politics don't matter
>>
>>738006904
I mean to be fair you have to be really retarded to get thrown in prison. But you can bash the police all you want. Its nothing new. You'll keep spouting off bullshit and still be protected by the police
>>
>>738006939
Child/wife abusers. I refuse to do the interviews with those suspects I'm not able to keep my cool with those.
>>
File: 5.jpg (374KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
374KB, 639x640px
>>738007554
>APC
>Tank
No anon, that is not a tank, that is an armored transport vehicle from the last days of nam, I'd be surprised if the damn thing actually runs.
>>
>>738006980
they're not an issue here. Sorry I can't infiltrate their kingpins hundreds of miles away
>>
>>738007554
That's not a tank. It's an M113, an APC. Honestly it's about as heavily armored as your average SWAT van (plus that one has no armaments anyways so idk what you're getting your panties in a bunch about, it's not like they're going to use that to run over innocent civilians all day every day)
>>
>>738007428
you say all this, but you have no problem shooting a person in the chest who has done nothing to anyone. hmm. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Amadou_Diallo only took literally 41 bullets shot into an unarmed man for you to come to the conclusion that he was not a threat. yet, the drug dealers are armed to the teeth and they walk around without provocation. and you're telling us this is a coinsidence? there are no such things as coinsidences, you braindead slave. you and your kin are literal murderers. the population now knows it. years of cell phone videos of your abuse. this isn't accident. you are a hired thug to keep 'criminal production' up. you are the literal worst of the worst.

there is nothing worse than a pedo or a rapist than a cop.
>>
>>738004353
>Or just come in and tell me what a terrible piece of shit I am.
It'd be pretty silly to condemn all cops. But you've got to admit there's a problem.

What's your take on the Philando Castile case? IMO the greatest atrocity there is how the court just dismissed the whole thing without even a slap on the wrist. It proves the US justice system itself is fundamentally broken. Once you start fixing that you can start addressing other issues, like what seems to be a shocking lack of training and vetting for police officers. The guy who shot Castile clearly wasn't stable or confident enough to handle a gun, much less use one. He should've stuck to call of duty and found himself a nice safe job decorating wedding cakes or some shit.
>>
>>738007000
Hate it. Most of the calls are fake but the legitimate ones I lose all respect for the suspect man or woman
>>
>>738007054
Kind of a broad statement. If it's from the chief and there's a warrant and a reason yes. If it's from a citizen who's just pissed then no
>>
>>738007205
Thanks. Come kill me and put me out of my misery?
>>
Is there money in being a snitch? I'm NOT fucking asking because I intend to do so myself; I've seen a guy get raped up the ass with a sooon by 3 huge London gang dudes, and a girl have a meat cleaver held over her hand, with the threat of it being cut off if she didn't take the blame for a crime she didn't commit, I just wonder how much snitches earn. Filthy cunts.
>>
>>738008216
And I mean, you'd think other cops would take issue with this en-masse. Idiots like the one who killed Castile, especially when there's actual malice involved, smear the badge. They dishonor your duty and your number one priority, even greater than any criminals you might be chasing, should be to track down and deal with crooked cops like these. Not to humor the people or to play politics, but for the dignity of your corps. There's the issue of them destroying public trust in the police but honestly that too should take a backseat to them besmirching the police and dragging your whole office down.
>>
>>738006008
this x1000. had lots of runins with police at unholy hours in the mornings when I used to smoke/other stuff. just complying with them and being decent almost wins the battle for you, soon as you start being defiant that's when they get suspicious/irate
>>
>>738007396
not at all. I've explained crimes don't annoy me you're just being a dumbass
>>
>>738007729
NOT OP
wew lad I am sure there is no bias whatsoever in this post. But let me let you in on a little secret. We would LOVE to crack down on distributors, but those that remain long term are really REALLY fucking good at what they do. Sure we could break the law and nab them anyway since we know where a lot of them are, but then you would turn around and scream police state because we broke someones constitutional rights. You can't have it both ways. Either everyone gets rights or no one does.
>>
OP, what do you think about all those criminal European tourists in the states? Should Trump close the border?
>>
is it illegal to ship a dominos pasta bowl to your neighbors house through fed ex?
>>
>>738008113
>>738008196
it's a tank. the police have literal tanks. fuck you.

tank treads? check. armor level shell? check. weaponized everything? check. it is a fucking tank. just because it doesn't have some gun turret shit that's visible doesn't mean it's not a tank. IT IS A TANK. you could roll over a car with it. that pretty much counts and a fucking tank to me. you fucking bootlicking faggots.

the point is, the police are no longer the police., they are a privatized non-constitutional gang that exists. it is illegal.

but you know what they say, frog, boil, pot, slow, burn, doesn't, realize, boiliing..... you're all fucking stupid.
>>
>>738007479
No quota no hate. Just one sided stories with police unable to give their side
>>
>>738008440
This is not a good reason to further poison society and make everything worse.
>>
>>738008515
At least afterward there's still a society.
>>
>>738007522
Yeah just like every job some are morons I can't disagree with that
>>
>>738008206
Are you white? You should die, you fucking piece of shit because as a white man, you enslaved blacks back in the day! Just like the OP is every single cop who's ever done anything wrong! Understand what I'm fucking saying, you retard? OP is not every shitty cop who has committed a crime and abused someone or shot someone. They're out there, but they are not every single cop that you see just like every single white person isn't to blame for slavery.
>>
File: b4a.jpg (5KB, 200x200px)
b4a.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>738008579
>>
>>738008440
Couldn't agree more
>>
File: B5HVz2QCMAAywJZ.jpg (53KB, 600x394px)
B5HVz2QCMAAywJZ.jpg
53KB, 600x394px
>>738008216
>>
>>738008403
Explain to me how someone deals with these people when the courts let them free? It doesn't matter how YOU feel? Thats called vigilantism. There will always people who do bad in all walks of life, it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop all bad and you trying to tell all officers to take offense and care about this specific case is so fucking bias it hurts. It's not my job to deal with other departments and its irrelevant how I feel, so telling us we should take offense is pointless.
>>
>>738007522
Lol dude why didn't you just batter him when he was outside your house? Private property and all that. Made me chuckle if real though.
>>
>>738008579
>how the alt-right thinks sane people view the world
>>
>>738005500
I like you, officer.

How hard was it to become a police officer? How much do you like it? I imagine the respect you get from people is nice.
>>
>>738007893
Thank you
>>
>>738008688
Are you homosexual, son?
>>
I've been to some shady websites from my own ip. Not full blown cp but underage nn models and nudists. Paranoid that I'll get arrested. What's the likely chance I will?
>>
>>738004353
IDK if you'll see this, OP, but there are some of us citizens who aren't afraid of you/ think you're psycho killers. I truly thank you for your service, keep doin good, /b/rother.
>>
>>738008515
So what, do we just pick and choose who gets rights and who doesn't?
>>
>>738007933
I went to college got a degree in law enforcement. I started my interest in high school and got involved in my community.
>>
>>738008547
Sounds to me like the current approach is ultimately doomed to failure and it's days are limited. Why not just stop making things worse now?
I'm speaking more to the voting public than I am the police, but I'm sure there must be some things you could do. Yet you don't. Just keep relentlessly punishing the desperate. Awesome.
>>
I love the video of the lawyer that was arrested for not answering questions.
the cop literally says "you're under arrest for refusing to answer our questions. you have the right to remain silent"

fucking hilarious.
stupid ass cops.
>>
File: D9.jpg (36KB, 400x300px)
D9.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>738008482
>tank treads? check.
OK
>armor level shell? check.
Armor on those things sucks, small arms fire such as from an AK could swiss cheese it.
>weaponized everything? check.
Nope no main gun, no mounted MG no visible weapon at all.
>you could roll over a car with it. that pretty much counts and a fucking tank to me. you fucking bootlicking faggots.
So pic related must be a tank too? It has treads, could roll over a car, and possibly absorb some rounds.
I'm be more pissed that our taxes are paying for this bull shit then that it's a spooky antique surplus vehicle.
>>
>>738008777
What's your pay, piggy? Sorry if you already answered, but I was too lazy to read all the replies.
>>
>>738008755
faggot kys
>>
>>738008482
Get a load of this guy
Clearly very angry
>>
>>738008673
because my fucking idiot wife put wind chimes on every fucking door in the house so when i try to sneak outside it sounds like a fucking hippie carnival in my house. also i'm not retarded, if some faggot is out there prepared to break into my fuel tank and steal gas then there is every chance he might have a weapon on him, having a tussle at 3am with someone that might have a knife is a stupid risk, and i pay tax so police will deal with those issues for me.

honestly security is just a better alternative. police don't care if you're happy with their service or not, a security guard makes bank if he does a good job, so its in his best interests to do the job right.

if the faggot comes back im gonna offer the company some extra cash if they fuck him up.
>>
>>738008826
Kek
>>
>>738008482
Newsflash anon, YOU as a civilian, can own an M113 APC. You can also own body armor, plates, even fully automatic weapons for the right price. Every single thing they have you can own as well. So tell me, how is using equipment that anyone can own militarized?
>>
>>738008777
Good for you, man. Don't let the negative people get to you, they just don't understand. Sure there are some shitty cops but I firmly believe that most are good people. Keep up the good work, keep helping people and keep making the world a better place.
>>
>>738007522
this sounds like england, in texas you can be across the street, at night, you're fucked if someone doesn't want you to be happy.
>>
>>738008669
I'm gonna assume you're not OP because you're too unhinged and prattling about bias.

If someone wearing my uniform shot a civilian for no good reason, there wouldn't be a trial. There wouldn't be an arrest. In that moment, I will shoot them in the head. Because they're an active threat and they literally just killed at least their first victim.

Moreover if I don't take a hard stance, I'm giving them a pass. I'm not just signalling to the public that this is what they should expect of my people, I'm signaling to my people that this is how we roll now. They have been given privilege and authority, but also responsibility to match. And they betrayed that responsibility. They've committed a dereliction of duty and treason against our organization. And I can't allow that.

US police seem to be too entrenched in an "us vs. them" mentality. People with the mindset you're displaying, the concept of duty or the purpose of their corps is completely lost on them. It's not some clubhouse where you get your own little safe space. You have a job, an often thankless job, that you chose to take up and that brings duty with it. When someone betrays that duty it's not some bro you've got to cover for, they've sold you out most of all and are trying to let you take the heat for them.
>>
>>738008482
Where tf did you learn what the definition of a tank is? So are you telling me fucking bobcat backhoes are tanks too since they have tracks and can take one hell of a beating before they break down?

It's an APC fuckface, transports people and protects them from bullets (or for something more realistic like something people HAVE used in riots before) or Molotov cocktails, rocks, homemade bombs, etc.

Get outta here with your 3rd grade backwoods education, leave the discussion to the adults.

inb4 this guy starts telling us the construction industry is being militarized.
>>
>>738008216
I do think there needs to be a change in investigating police and better hiring practices because you do get shit cops. However where the problems are you can't hire anyone good because no good cop wants to go to a shit hole and take crap all day. However you need to be careful with how you punish because you may end up punishing the innocent cop that was in a shitty spot because of his job and had to choose the lesser of 2 evils
>>
>>738008798
So you believe the state should be lawless?
>>
I'm going to college to major in criminal justice and minor in accounting. Literally everyone gives me shit because they say a CJ Masters is worthless, but I fucking love CJ and LEA should I keep going?
>>
>>738008375
Here you can't be paid for information
>>
>>738005338
hey wtf is wrong with being a janitor >: (
>>
>>738008962
Are you from the US, bud? It's been a fucking 'us vs. them' thing for quite a while. Today a dude came up and shot and killed a female cop in NY. NO REASON.
>>
>>738008898
Kek good answer. you from UK/Europe? fair point about the security thing though, some guy was trying to steal my dads quad bikes last year and my dad set up CCTV had him bang to rights trying to break into our garage and showed police and they just cautioned him because he hadn't actually done anything yet, even though he had power tools on our drive and shit
>>
>>738008469
If you paid for it then no? I don't think so but that would be a federal crime if it were
>>
>>738009032
fuck you noob no one loves your father
>>
>>738009032
go clean up my piss you shit collector
>>
File: IMG_0938.png (722KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0938.png
722KB, 640x1136px
I dont hate you i just feel sick that you lock people up for money they dont have. Its sick goverment game that people with power Can telle people were to go i dont get iT in america everybody have a gun when someone try to lock you up just shoot the faggot i dont care your elk me you have power over me i say fuck you walk Away or die
>>
>>738007006
>most stops for the day loser buys dinner.

Hahaha, I like that
>>
>>738008406
you're forgetting all cops are roided up negative 100 IQ idiots whore as stupid as niggers. cops aren't cool. they are not your friends. they're not trying to protect anything. their only job is to keep people going through the court system unwillingly.
>>
>>738008688
Thanks! It was rough to start. You either have to start in a shit hole or get lucky with a nice department. I got lucky. Most places don't want to take a risk on an unknown young officer. I do enjoy my job and the respect is nice but the excitement is better
>>
>>738008855
Not sure if this is bait or if this anon is actually this retarded
>>
>>738008962
> someone wearing my uniform shot a civilian for no good reason, there wouldn't be a trial. There wouldn't be an arrest. In that moment, I will shoot them in the head. Because they're an active threat and they literally just killed at least their first victim.

Bull fucking shit. Stop larping faggot. You are not a cop and its painfully obvious. Your partner just shot someone because he "thought he saw a gun" and the first thing you do is shoot him in the head huh? Who made you the executioner?

And you have the audacity to call ME unhinged? Do you even know what unhinged means?
>>
>>738009130
Not OP. Really?
>"I say Fuck you walk away or die"

Fucking cringe. You don't have the balls.
>>
>>738009069
nah i'm in straya. cops here are pretty lenient too though. i was thinking about setting up one of those hunting cameras with the motion sensors but after a bit of price checking the security was cheaper. i wanted to put razor blades on the fuel cap but figured my wife would probably forget and cut herself up, or i'd get charged for hurting mr thief's wanking hand.

man thats rough though, i know here if cops find you with "burglary tools" you can be charged, but who knows how many cops actually bother.
>>
>>738008979
I'm saying you should use discretion massively more than you currently do. Immediately rugby tuckling, imprisoning or shooting someone for staggeringly trivial reasons to me, as a non-psychopath sane person, seems a tad heavy handed.
I'm going to go now and smoke some heroin with a friend, a guy who was raped from the ages of 4-15, who missed a vein one day so is now an amputee, and who spends his life in a 20x20ft bedsit, on his own unless the police are there beating the shit out of him for stealing bread. I do not exaggerate.
>>
>>738008754
About 2% maybe? Idk that's way above my training to investigate. Idk how often they do ip sweeps. Most of the time they just shut down those sites
>>
>>738009066
No I'm not from the US. Nor am I police honestly (mention of uniform applies to conflict zones) but I'm used to having a functional police that has a good rapport with its people. That actually understands the "servant" part in public servant and in turn is trusted with a lot of authority to use at their discretion.

However moving back to a more familiar example, if I'm out in bumfuckistan and we're there to clean up, and I've brought some loose cannon with me who starts killing bystanders for no reason, I will pop him right fucking there. Not doing so defeats the whole purpose of us being there.

That nutjob who killed an NY cop, he doesn't represent the American people at large, i.e. your employers. The crooked assholes, they're the ones who created this distrust, and they'll keep exploiting your misguided sense of brotherhood for their selfish ends and dismantling the US police as an institution.

Though frankly the DoJ with the Castile case showed what a fucking joke the US concept of justice really is.
>>
>>738008755
Thank you
>>
>>738007052
what
>>
>>738008826
There are stupid cops. But there's stupid people in every profession it's just more likely to publicize the police stuff
>>
>>738008913
civilian? i left the states years ago. i give no fucks about you or whatever nonsense you deal with. but hey, land of the free, right? entire country filled with 700 lb, short pink haired screeching fat bitches with horned rimmed glasses. entire "justice" system designed to incarcerate the most people per capita than literally the entire world. yeah, "america is #1". number one in incarcerations for shit that never happened. entire population of dumb sluts who fuck niggers because they think it's cool. etc. the USA is a cancerous dead country. how fucking DARE you talk to me about some shit, you low life. "america" is a GLOBAL JOKE.
>>
>>738008855
I'll make about 50k this year
>>
>>738005138
I want to live there , it sounds great
>>
>>738009245
That's kind of disappointing for me :/ I doubt I'll ever actually be able to become a police officer, but one can dream. Have a great day/night, Officer.
>>
>>738009224
you are the problem, cant wait til someone breaks into your house kills your future family if you ever get one and fucks with you, and you can't call the cops because your devoid of any intelligence fuckboy
>>
>>738009456
that's some shit pay man. you work in some bumfuck, Nowhere, USA type of area?
>>
>>738009224
You good sir anon, are exceptionally stupid. Not even in a lack of education or retardation kind of stupid. You and what I estimate to be your 3 last working neurons are something that can only be described as regressive evolution. Go masturbate to alex jones and make your tin foil hats somewhere else.
>>
>>738006336
You not doing your bit to make america great again
>>
>>738008985
Yes keep going. If you have a masters you're in line for command staff and can actually do stuff
>>
>>738009248
>Your partner just shot someone because he "thought he saw a gun"
Depends. The Castile cop should've been brought in and stripped of his uniform. Yes I will acknowledge there was no malice on his part, but he did fuck up catastrophically because he was roundly unfit for the job, and as a result he is guilty of manslaughter. I saw it. He straight up killed that dude for no good reason. I would give him a chance to surrender, sure. Provided he immediately drops it.

However he didn't. That cop kept waving that jittery gun at the car and at the woman and child inside it, while he was clearly coming apart at the seams mentally. Yes this would be reason enough to shoot him before he kills anyone else.

And no I'm not a cop. But I do work with mercs. And you're goddamn right I will be strict about this.

If an incident like the Nisour/Blackwater massacre happened, I would straight up bomb them. Wouldn't lose any sleep over anything beyond the fallout of civilian damage caused by people who operated in my name.
>>
>>738009472
Not OP. It's not for everyone man. You'll see a whole different side of humanity you didn't know existed. You have to want it. If it's your dream, then go for it. Make sure you're committed. It's a job, but it's also a lifestyle. And not always a good one.
>>
File: 1406730944690.jpg (58KB, 401x591px)
1406730944690.jpg
58KB, 401x591px
Is it mentally taxing dealing with cunts all day?
>>
>>738009279
more not than often I would wager, gypsys and the like are a big threat to our society but luckily we keep all our shit locked down to the ground pretty much
>>
>>738009571
Should I consider federal?
>>
>>738009130
You get arrested for committing a crime. Doesn't matter if you have money or not
>>
>>738009455
Sounds to me like you are just a loser who has no self control or respect for anyone other than yourself which landed you in a lot of confrontations with the law. People like you are a plague.

>how fucking DARE you talk to me about some shit, you low life.
You also sound pretty fucking retarded. Just another US hating foreigner huh? Can't handle the facts?
>>
>>738009507
>>738009553
awe. too bad, so sad. i'm not in the united states, you troll ass faggots. come up with something better.
>>
>>738004353
Dead serious question. I live in Kentucky and I was thinking about growing medical marijuana just for personal use. I never even had a speeding ticket but if I get caught what are the chances it will ruin my life with jail time? I was kinda hoping that I would only get probation since it would be one or 2 plants and only for personal use. Kentucky law atm is anything under 5 plants is a misdemeanor with a fine up to 500$.

I don't want to risk my family and money but I have issues with anxiety and anger that marijuana basically nullifies. I almost lost my job a couple times already since it's insanely high pressure and some people that don't care as much really let me down, so I laid into them verbally.

I never smoke outside the house and vary rarely leave high. Never smoke before work and only after to help me Defrag from work. Most people I work with are alcoholics or on antidepressants and anxiety medication, I see what it does to them and don't want it to destroy me like that. Marijuana has helped tremendously but I never been a criminal.

Long winded but I guess I'm asking, how much trouble would I get into for 1 or 2 plants? Cause I don't like dealing with dealers and it hits the pocket pretty hard.
>>
>>738009507
>cant wait til someone breaks into your house

why would you wish this on anyone? karma's a bitch, anon.
>>
>>738005138
whats the drug investigation stuff?

do you ever 'monitor' houses of suspected drug dealers or monitor anyone that associates with suspected bigger (selling pounds or more of weed) growers or dealers? or is it just buy catching someone with weed in person through a traffic stop and then confiscating phone or having them try say who they got it from?
>>
File: Banano.png (251KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Banano.png
251KB, 500x500px
ayy lmao
>>
>>738009646
Not OP. You have no idea man. Like I said before, you're introduced to a whole different side to people. Sometimes to the best that humanity has to offer, sometimes the worst.

It's the best that humanity has to offer that keeps me clocking in every day. :^)
>>
>>738009527
We sacrifice pay for a good retirement plan
>>
File: 1428880508900.jpg (22KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1428880508900.jpg
22KB, 500x303px
>>738004353
You are not a piece of shit. Keep up the good work!
>>
>>738009711
>im not in the united states
neither am I cunt doesnt make you immune to crime though does it? fucking mongoloid
>>
>>738009828
>>738009527

If we ever make it that long hahaha
>>
Sorry faggots gotta go it was fun talking with you. This was my 4th time doing one of these I'll probably be back next month or something.
>>
>>738009711
I don't know if you're a poo in loo or a towelhead or something completely different but I'm impressed someone like you has the mental coherency to even communicate
>>
>>738009828
Shiiit. I live in a Chicago suburb. Department's pay is 60k for rookies, 100 after 8 yrs
>>
>>738009960
Have a good one, officer
>>
>>738009574
Sorry, but no contractors call themselves "mercs" nowadays, nor would you "bomb" them. What are you a raghead? But that's besides the point as even if you did, PMCs =/= police.
As for the rest of your post, I wasn't referring to the castile case, I was referring to the "shot a civilian for no good reason." which implies his true intentions were automatically understood somehow.
>>
File: IMG_0990.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0990.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
>>
>>738009692
no. the facts? excuse me? oh, so you want facts. well here we go, friendo. but you don't wanna look at those real numbers, compared to the rest of the literal entire planet, do you? no, of course not. because the united stated murders and incarcerates it's own people at a rate that is as bad or worse than communist stalin levels.

>land of the free
>>
>>738010049
>more deaths where more ghetto niggers live

>fuck niggers
>>
>>738009418
>stuff
Perhaps because police can make up what ever they want and fuck someone's life up really well and say they where protecting them honestly I'm not against cops but they need stronger regulations
>>
>>738010049
This honestly isn't helping your case any anon, since the states with the most deaths are either 1. the easiest states to get a gun in. 2. the states with the most violent crime/gun violence. 3. the states with the most entitled pricks.

(Not all of them are all 3 of course, but they all have reasons for having the most people shot by /FAR/ of any other states)
>>
>>738009760
fair point, he's just a cunt
>>
>>738009740
Anyone answer this at all? I been worrying about it for months. I know the cop left.
>>
>>738010019
>What are you a raghead?
Cute.

>which implies his true intentions were automatically understood somehow.
It was pretty clear that he snapped and lost his shit. He panicked. He apparently gets triggerhappy when he panicks. He should not have been armed. The death of an innocent man is now on his hands. As a police officer he should be held to a higher standard, he's filling an "exemplary function" for the state and he's charged with duties and responsibilities common civilians do not have. He betrayed all of that, and in the US his betrayal is apparently not cause to punish him more harshly, but to give him a pass on manslaughter. It's a bizarro world state of affairs. It hurts the corps, it dismantles the public trust, and it's a pitchblack stain on the uniform of every American cop if he's not dealt with appropriately.
>>
File: heatmap.png (81KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
heatmap.png
81KB, 500x542px
>>738010049

Pic related. (Although something *is* fucky with Oklahoma.)
>>
>>738009527
>that's some shit pay man
It's around the median *household* income for the US. So for 1 person, it's just fine. Especially if he's not in an expensive area.
>>
Don't listen to these fags op. Heck I'm black and I respect the work you do for everyone. Heck, you literally put you life on the line for everyone's safety.
>>
>>738010478
>The death of an innocent man is now on his hands. As a police officer he should be held to a higher standard, he's filling an "exemplary function" for the state and he's charged with duties and responsibilities common civilians do not have.
Hell he was supposed to PROTECT Castile as a law abiding citizen.

Don't you see how fucking wrong this all is? What its done to your police force?

You signed on the dotted line, you knew what you were getting into. You don't get to whine about public scrutiny or high judicial standards. This is what you signed up for, this is what comes with the territory. Yes you can face higher punishment, yes you can get killed on the job. You opt in for this shit. Because you also took on the authoritative privilege with it and the public trust to uphold the law and protect your citizens.

When a cop like this one then turns around and kills such a citizen, it is a total failure of his duty.
>>
>>738010538
I wasn't commenting on his personal pay. I just think that public service don't get paid what they should. Sorry if it came out unclear.
>>
>>738009740
This is a question for an attorney licensed to practice in Kentucky. A cop from the internet is not going to be able to help you.
>>
>>738005091
only way to stop is a 12 gauge faggot
hurry! before you drink again!
>>
>>738010760
Is that something you can even discuss with a attorney? I just walk in and go "hey I'm doing something illegal, how much trouble can I get in?"
>>
>>738010019
>nor would you "bomb" them. What are you a raghead?
And no I don't mean a suicide vest. But if I catch wind that some jackass is rampaging against bystanders and I can have them blown up by CAS, yes I am opening fire on them.
>>
File: 1499220793380.jpg (2KB, 90x90px)
1499220793380.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
>>738005328
don't bitch on 4chan if it's legit, report it nigron
>>
File: 1499319555965.jpg (70KB, 600x389px)
1499319555965.jpg
70KB, 600x389px
>>738007952
thank god you aren't a faggot anon
>>
>>738011143
>Is that something you can even discuss with a attorney? I just walk in and go "hey I'm doing something illegal, how much trouble can I get in?"
I don't know whether attorney-client privilege protects things you might do in the future like it protects things you've done in the past. That's why you don't say, "I'm going to grow marijuana, what happens if I get caught?" You say, "If, hypothetically, someone were to grow marijuana, what would happen if they got caught?" They're not obligated to report hypotheticals for victimless crimes, AFAIK. If you really want to give them a mental "out", tell them that you're asking because you're writing a novel and you want to make it realistic.
>>
File: 1499222128419.jpg (240KB, 677x461px) Image search: [Google]
1499222128419.jpg
240KB, 677x461px
>>738007052
mad?
>>
>>738004353
if i am applying to the police how extensive is that background check? i have done some dodgy stuff in my private messages on facebook/texts and i have taken mushrooms recently will the hair follicle test show that?
>>
>>738011411
That's actually pretty genius.
>>
>>738004353
Did you ever see confiscated CP?
>>
>>738008206
This is the dumbest thing I've read on 4chan all day, and I've been browsing /x for the last hour.
>>
>>738004353
Hey OP I'm thinking about joining law enforcement. I currently just got out of high school and am going to college to learn law and criminology, that type of stuff and get a degree. My goal is to move up to homicide detective, hell maybe even sergeant idk. Anyway I was just wondering how easy it is to move up in ranks. Is a degree worth it or should I just join once I'm 21. Also I have no criminal records, Thanks.
>>
>>738008831
Look up the "1033 program". It's military surplus that gets fobbed off on departments "cheap" by the DOD.
>>
Did you not get enough love? Did your parents beat you up? Do you worry bout the size of your penis? Did the army kick you out? what the hell was that about? Didn't let you use your firearm in public? You dont protect me, no security, for my family and my friends. Your brain is just out of reach, you can shoot drunks on the beach. The corporations you defend- Get a real job. who would be a fucking cop? - Frenzal Romb
Great song

I've never had a problem with em, just be submissive n their fine. That's with weed, oxy, importing glassware. The one time they helped me was when some cow called em on me for domestic violence. Bitch wouldn't leave my house. They dragged her away, score. But any time I've wanted assistance, burglary, vandalism etc, not a sliver.

Don't like the concept tho, n deeply distrust anyone who would want to do it as a job.
>>
>>738006904
>YOUR BEST FRIEND FROM GRADE SCHOOL WILL STILL
Waht kind of friend are YOU to brak the law and force him to arrest you ?
>>
>>738006904
By this logic, the military is not only the largest fraternity in the world, but the largest gang in the world. Run by politicians, which would make the people you elect a bunch of mob bosses.

There's the "spirit of the law" and the "letter of the law." If a cops best friend is running cocaine, unfortunately the cop would have to turn them in. If the cops best friend got pulled for a DUI, the cop can choose to take them home. Cops follow orders and are beholden to the law. The severity of the crime determines how they can handle the situation.

TL;DR, you're an absolute fucking retard. Somewhere on the spectrum of 'I fucked your mother last night," and "your father smelt of elderberries."
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.