[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

degenerates of /b/, post your: 1) earliest sexual experience

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 17

degenerates of /b/, post your:
1) earliest sexual experience
2) sickest fantasy
>>
Sickest fantasy is to have a big fuck session with my mom, dad and brothers. Sick I know but crazy hot
>>
>>738001289
My parents were fucked up and were sexually active with me from a young age. My earliest memories are from ~6 year olds when my parents made me do degenerate things to my 6> month old sister at the time.

I don't really thin about sex much now so I don't know what my wildest fantasy would is.
>>
>>738001289
exclusive anal sex with a young girl(12? 13?) that I treat like a pet.
>>
Earliest sexual experience is taking a dick in my ass at about 4 yrs old.

Wildest fantasy is fucking dis girl i know and her 2 daughters together.
>>
>>738001289
What constitutes a sexual experience?
>>
How old are the 2 daughters?
>>
>>738001289
1. I'm a virgin.
2. I have rape fantasies and necrophile fantasies. I have pictures of corpses in my camera roll.
>>
File: IMG_3585.jpg (62KB, 636x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3585.jpg
62KB, 636x645px
>>738001289
I think im a rapist. I get off by restraining, beating and abusing women in all ways possible. When they try to moan through the gag or sock it makes me diamonds but when I feel their tears drip onto my hand holding their throat, I just cum buckets.

I've talked to a psychologist about other stuff but he never asked about this so I never told him.
>>
>1) earliest sexual experience
Uncle fingering me during baths. (It escalated to not only fingering and not only baths)
>2) sickest fantasy
Being DPed while smeared in my own shit
>>
>>738003794
story please.
>>
>>738002257
>>738002824
>>738003794
Sooo did these people get arrested or did you all let your pedo rapists get away?
>>
Somebody out there must have real pics...
>>
>>738003951
>parents divorced when i was 6, lived with mom
>got babysat a lot by uncle (who was in fact just a university friend of mom's)
>he was very physical in his affection to me
>groomed me skillfully
>was fucking my ass on a regular basis from around age 8
>never forced or hurt me - he just made realize that I wanted it too, apparently
>lost interest in me when I grew tits and hair.

>>738004015
Took me ages to realize that I was in fact a victim, and how much my sexuality had been tampered with. In the meantime he died from cancer. Never a harsh word between us.
>>
>>738004487
huh, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>738004487
So do you have any lasting effects? Like a sick sexuality or aggressions or something?
>>
>>738004487
Well at least it was cancer, typically not a pleasant way to go.
>>
calling all degenerates who like incest
come here rNHQUF and join the discussion
free cummies for newcummers
>>
Earliest, 3-5 ish, before kindergarten
Sickest, probably the fact I considered doing, for a little while, sexual acts with a child I was babysitting after I realized her "cuddling" was actually her trying to use my hand to rub her vagina through her thin shorts. Due to morals, I didn't and told her she shouldn't let people touch her there till she was married.... but I sure as hell though about it the rest of the night, never felt a more shameful boner.
>>
>>738004015
We got put in foster care and I got questioned but I never found out what happened to them. I went to a new family though so there's that.
>>
>>738004487
Show tits and hair
>>
>earliest experience
When i was 12 ,my distant cousin from england rubbed my dick when we were at the beach
>>
>>738001289
I was at a sleepover on time when I was like 12. There was this older girl who was like 14, she was super hot and stacked at that age. When he were going to bed I accidentally walked in on her in the bathroom changing. She laughed and invited me in, and gave me a hand job. We still occasionally have sex now that we are older
>>
>>738004741
Hard to say. I am a diagnosed Asperger with OCD, so it's really a chicken and the egg kinda thing.
But yes, I have a pretty sick sexuality and am friendless and foreveralone.

>>738004792
Yes, it was not a pretty sight. Felt mostly sorry for him though...
>>
>>738001289
I might have fingered my 14 year old cousin when I was 15, she liked it and afterwards we fucked in the closet. It was not the most comfortable, but still enjoyable!
>>
>>738005015
How is it your sexuality left you friendless and alone.
>>
>>738005015
lemme help with those sexual fantasies or we can be homies i dont mind either
>>
>>738005015
its kind of strange when you think of it, right. I mean, it didnt hurt at that time, but you're supposed to be damaged.

In what way is your sexuality sick?
>>
I want to fuck a my little pony. For real.
>>
>>738005015
Could you describe what life was like before being diagnosed with asperger? I know I have ocd but I've been curious if I may also have aspergers
>>
>>738001289
1. Snuck into a friends bunk bed while we were on a school trip (13 y.o -ish) and played with each other's dick

2. Be tied down and forced to take some drug I've done before (weed, mdma, xanax, lsd) till I'm high as fuck and then let me fuck/fuck me conpletely mind broken/lost to the drug

Its realisable but I need someone that I can trust and won't kill me with an overdose or some shit
>>
After my mom and dad divorced we lived with my aunt and older cousin. He was in charge of watching me while they worked. He was always letting me do things I wasn't supposed to like jump on beds, go thru adults things in thier rooms, and watch movies I wasn't normally allowed to. But my real weakness was sweets since my mom didn't let me have any. One afternoon he brings me a bowl of ice cream something I almost never got. He sat me at the table and said I could have this and more but I had to do something for him and not tell just like he let me do all the things I like and not tell. I agreed and he walked up to me and pulled his pants down. He said I had to put his thing in my mouth and lick and suck on it. I hesitated but he reminded me of the ice cream and all the trouble is be in if he told about the things I had been doing. So I did what he asked. i decided it wasn't that bad and I got ice cream. I sucked him off for ice cream almost everyday for almost a year before my mom got a better job and we were able to move out.

My darkest fantasy is to be raped and get pregnant by a friends husband I have the hots for.
>>
>>738005219
It's not my sexuality that left me friendless and alone, it's my personality!

>>738005265
>its kind of strange when you think of it, right. I mean, it didnt hurt at that time, but you're supposed to be damaged.
I'm not "supposed to be" damaged. I never told anyone. But I have realized how much it has damaged me.
>In what way is your sexuality sick?
It involves my own various secretions and huge objects in my own various cavities.

>>738005349
It was like everybody else had a secret that I wasn't in on - like a lot of unspoken things going on that I never understood. Despite being generally intelligent, I constant misunderstood and got misunderstood. Sound familiar?
>>
>>738005786
ah well. Now i understand.

Care to share tits?
>>
>>738005786
lemme cop a feel, gril
>>
>>738005786
Actually yea... I always thought it was just me being paranoid like always. Not to mention I have a hard time being understood... even have great difficulty understanding other people's feelings while almost constantly taking everything people say literally unless it is like in your face blatant sarcasm. Hell I can't even tell when someone is flirting with me with out it being to the point of near sexual harrasment
>>
extreme paranoia is a part of autism or form of autism
>>
>>738005775
Holy shit that's some of the cleverest grooming I've ever heard of. Actually going so far as to condition the child to associate guilty pleasure and not telling before easing into sexual favors that tie into the guilty pleasures and all kinds of incentives to keep it a secret.

That is some next level premeditated molestation.
>>
>>738006155
Try this, anon: psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm
>>
When I was 13 I ate out my 6yo sister while she was sleeping a couple times. She kinda half-woke up the last time and looked at me. Scared the fuck out of me, never tried again. She never brought it up though. Sometimes wish I had done more.
>>
>>738006343
Since he ended up in prison for it I'd say he's not the one to model after but up to you. Well in prison for doing it to others I never told on him.
>>
>Earliest sexual experience
At age 16 I had sex with my best friends mother. Was kind of out of pitty/being drunk/barred out/high all of the time but was horny I guess? I regret it

>Sickest sexual fantasy
To have sex with a woman that I will take as my wife and possibly have children with.

Honestly, I just want an equal who will be there for me, be genuine and hardworking, and someone who will love me as much as I love them for once. Fucked up to things seem to happen more often than not.
>>
>>738006491
Done.... got a 33.... so I'm a borderline autistic oldfag. At least I know I'm in the right place
>>
>>738002441
Memory or fantasy?
>>
>virgin
>when i was like 15-16 i wanted to fuck a classmate who had a juicy ass, he was a soccer player and very thicc, i forgot about that when i met a 10/10 grill, but when i am horny the image of that thicc muscled butt still lingers.
>>
>>738006944

You are disgusting. WTF is wrong with you?
>>
>be me
>be 16
>have qt3.14 over
>parents gone
>snuggling together
>she starts feeling my leg
>I kiss her
>we start taking off our clothes
>we start fucking
>parents come home early
>they catch us
>they turn around and get out of there
>didn't talk to them for 2 weeks

Sickest fantasy is to have a girl jerking me off while shitting her pants in front of my face
>>
>>738006898
Why did you never tell on him ?
Are you okay with what happened between you two ?
>>
sexed my cousin at 15 or so

if i could, id marry her and get her pregnant multiple times, knowing I have successfully gone fullblown incest
>>
>>738001289
Earliest sexual experience eating my cousin out when I was 6 and she was 7
Sickest fantasy is doing all kinds of freaky BDSM stuff with this girl I used to know.
>>
>>738007288
It sorta just faded to the back of my mind. I never forgot but it also wasn't important enough to think about. I never felt violated and still don't I guess it just not a big deal. He never hurt me and sometimes I would do it two or three times because I wanted more ice cream, on my own.
>>
>Be 8 or 9 year old boy
>College aged babysitter watching me while mom went to "girl's night"
>Name was Ryan
>No dad so he was the closest thing I had
>Sitting in the living room and eating icecream in my underwear
"Ryan, look what I can do!"
>Manuever myself on the couch and pull legs behind head
>He smiles at me and moves closer
"Cool, but how are you gonna stop me from tickling you here now?"
>His hands shoot to my underwear and tickle my thighs/a little inside.
>I giggle but am mostly powerless to stop him
"...or this?"
>He grabs the waistband and pulls them up enough to expose my boyhood
>I instinctively try covering up be he stops me
"You are such a handsome boy Anon. Why cover up?"
>I let my guard down and he plays with my dick and balls a bit
"You look uncomfortable Anon. Would it make you feel better if you saw mine?"
>I nod for some reason
>Probably just curious
>He pulls down his boxers and his massive dick pops out
>I'm surprised but don't know what to say
"I'm gonna show you a cool trick that most boys don't learn until they are older."
>He furiously rubs his dick and not even a minute later cums on my dick/ass/stomach
>He fake apologies and tells me we should go shower
>He washed me in the bath occasionally so it wasn't super weird
>Stared at his dick the entire time
>He washes me off and squats down
"I'm gonna make you feel good, Anon. Just hold on to my head so you don't fall."
>He takes my dick into his mouth and does his best to suck me
>My dick was tiny at the time but he managed to make me orgasm
>Immediately feel sleepy and he has to carry me to my room and dry me off
>Fall asleep on bed before I was even dressed
>Woke up twice that night to him touching me
>Third time I woke up mom was home and I had on clean undies
>>
>>738001289
1.) Consensual sex with a woman at the age of 18. Married her before of course.

2.) Missionary position in the dark for sole purpose of reproduction
>>
>>738007722
Gave me a boner.... why didn't I get blow jobs from my babysitter
>>
File: 1499246576481.gif (685KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
1499246576481.gif
685KB, 275x207px
>>738003388
dub dubs and can relate
>>
>>738007340
>knowing I have successfully gone fullblown incest
You can marry cousins in the UK and other countries. You would only be going shit-tier incest
>>
>>738007722
What happened next?!
>>
>>738001289
1) Earliest sexual experience was with my bf, I was just turned 16 which made it legal. We were just watching tv, listening to some podcasts and music and cuddling on the couch. Suddenly, I realized I really wanted to try it. That's when I lost my virginity.
2) I fantasize about voyeur sex with a random person, animal, monster on the streets
>>
>>738007637
Do you think we guilt or trick people today into making trauma of experiences that, should we leave them alone or peer pressure them otherwise, wouldn't end up being so ?
Like, you don't seem traumatized (then again, you have Asparagus) and what you described, though clearly registering as sexual assault, seems not to be a bad memory for you - more like something forgettable tied to your childhood for you.
Do you think what happened is a genuine cause of trauma for normies or it's an acquired reflex that we as a society teach ?

You have 4 hours.
>>
File: 1496214214090.jpg (93KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496214214090.jpg
93KB, 717x960px
>>738007722
tfw your name is Ryan and you read this
>>
>>738004807
>rNHQUF
what?
>>
>>738008153
what are your initials?
>>
>>738008052
We fooled around until I was ten. Then he moved away. I had gay experiences in boy scouts after that but I probably wouldn't have been open to them if it wasn't for his initial "teachings".
>>
>>738008153
You're probably not him.
>>
>>738008079
I think everyone is different. It didn't bother me but some of the girls he carried on with were clearly bothered by it. If something feels wrong to somone or they don't like it then it's wrong. if no one is upset and it doesn't lead to a downward spiral then what harm was done. My cousin was only 14 at the time in my mind he was just a horny teen.
>>
I'd like to pee in a girls butt like stick my dick inside her asshole and piss like right before she goes out or like do it while she's sleeping or something so every time she farts it's my piss. I also wanna cum or pee all over a girl while she's sleeping. it'd also be cool to eat some whipped cream farted out of a girls bootyhole and cum in unknowing girls food/drink. Have a girl deep throat me and piss down her throat would be amazing
>>
>be me, 13
>summer in tx, only fam camping trip with friends
>other fam leaves, only me and best friends 12 year old sis
>My parents are on honeymoon and are constantly away from very luxury cabin they rented
>younger brother hooked on handheld vidya
>making out with this girl who is inexplicably horny for her age
>last few camping trips she's given me handjobs
>this one we dry hump multiple times
>makeout in hottub parents possibly/almost catch us a few times
>recently had my first nut
>great kisser
>great head
>we fuck a few times in the hottub
>best way to come into sexuality and realize puberty
>>
>>738001289
1. Hot redheaded cousin that lived on the East coast, I lived in CA. At twelve years old, she came over with her dad (my uncle) and we met for the first time. About forty-five minutes following arrival, we were in the basement touching each other. Lost virginity to her, no regrets.

2. Darkest fantasy? Keep a well-stocked sex dungeon with 7-10 thin girls, eventually claiming one as my bride.
>>
>>738001289
First sexual encounter was fooling around with my friends at age 5-6. Playing with each other's dicks and buttfucking.

My sickest fantasy is really just getting to play with a boydick again and buttfuck him...
>>
>>738001289
Earliest sexual experience was getting sucked off by a girl and her cousin in my garage when I was 13.
Sickest fantasy would probably be fucking my cousin lol
>>
My first non-solo experience was around when I was fourteen or fifteen years old with my girlfriend at the time. We'd made out and dry humped before then but this is when I got my first blowjob. Although, she didn't make me cum, I got to titfuck her and blew my load all over her boobs.

My sickest fantasy would be to turn into a girl for a day or so and get violently gangraped.
>>
1) 16, got a bj in the back of this girl's dad's car

2) I'd like to fuck my sister while she's unconscious
>>
>>738008930
>Sickest fantasy would probably be fucking my cousin lol
That's not particularly sick...
>>
>>738007876
YOU
SICK
FUCK

1. Age 10, buttfucked by school friend aged 11
2. Being imprisoned in a hot lady doctor's basement surgery and kept permanently teased and horny without real relief
>>
>>738001289
>1) earliest sexual experience
Since fap doesn't count, rubbing dick on sister's ass.
>2) sickest fantasy

The grill or the trap is hanging from roof, tied on legs to roof.

And then a bj starts, then I'm cutting grill/trap's throat, cumming inside the throat and cum's leaking from knife cut, with blood.

On the background, panteri mauzer plays. And will praise the sun after cumming while dick still on her throat.
>>
>>738005015
assburgers are serious
>>
>be me, 14
>hanging out with 3 chicks and my other guy friend
>alcohol gets involved
>super beta me asks if they want to play... I SHIT YOU NOT... the "no boner" game
>if they can give us boners, we lose
>if we can resist, we win (or are gay?)
>to my surprise, they agree
>all 3 leave the room, say they have to get ready
>one chick is fat so I hope she's not helping
>prayers are answered, she only helped with the prep work
>they come back out
>the hot kind of ginger with solid B cups and amazing ass comes out wearing a pink thong and tape over her nipples
>decent brunette with huge tits for her age wearing bra and leggings
>I get the ginger because we always flirt, fuck yeah, much better end of the stick

more?
>>
Not sure what a sexual expierence counts as, but, ill go with the earliest one with anoyher person.

My brother and I had the great idea, I was 7 he was 4,to suck each others dicks. Neither of us came and stopped whenever we were about to, because it felt too good.

Right now im 15 years old and my younger autistix sister is 6. I often 69 with her and have tried to persuade anal sex several times, and have raped her three times. One time she let me do it for a while, but she wnated to stop and had her finish me off with her mouth. She almost never lets me cum with her mouth, and I fi ish with my hand. I want to throat fuck her so bad.

My sickest fantasy would to be to completely abuse and dominate a woman, tie her up, cut her, rape her endlessly, it would truly ve the best.
>>
>>738009717
More !
>>
>>738001289
My older sister practiced blowjobs on me from an early age.

I wish she let me penetrate but she said it was only for her boyfriends.
>>
>>738001289
>faughter-daughter incest
I D O N O T L I K E
>>
>>738010182
My sister is like that too, but only with her vag. Her ass is free entry for my.
>>
>>738009717
>>738009986

>buddy and I are sitting next to each other on couch, looking at each other basically saying "fuck yeah" in our heads
>ginger climbs on my lap, starts grinding her hips
>beta me, doesn't know wtf to do
>she takes my hands and puts them on her hips
>brunette is also on my buddy, but the ginger is way more into it, everyone including her, my buddy and the fat chick are watching her on me and encouraging her
>fat chick puts my hand on ginger's ass instead
>good call, fat chick
>I have so already fucking lost this game and ginger knows it but is horny as fuck and doesn't care
>fat chick asks if we've lost yet
>look over at buddy who is receiving the most unenthusiastic lapdance ever, poor guy, I really won here, got the 10/10 ginger and he got the 7/10 brunette
>no way in hell he's lost yet, so I lie and say me neither
>ginger knows that's a lie but decides to shove her tits in my face to "help"
>perkiest tits ever
>"still not working" I tease
>ginger grabs my hands and puts them on her tits

will cont soon
>>
>>738007138
lol your parents didn't congratulate you or something? or were you the one hiding fromt them?
>>
File: IMG_4936.png (278KB, 583x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4936.png
278KB, 583x394px
When I was like five my cousin made me pee on her and then kissed my dick.

I'd really like to be smothered to death by some thick Japanese thighs and ass. And I literally mean to death.
>>
>>738003726

My sickest fantasy is making you eat your own dick on a bun.
>>
>>738001289
1: Fucked my little sister when she was about 7 i think.
2: I want to fuck to holy mother of fuck out of my best friends mom and sister. At the same time.
>>
>>738010650
would you look at that.

hope she was autistic as fuck, that makes things easier.
>>
>>738010729
Nah, but she didnt fight either.
>>
Earliest sexual experience:

I was 5 and spending the day at a friend's house. We were rough-housing around, probably wrestling or having a tickle fight when his dad came in and asked me if I wanted to know what a *really* ticklish spot was. So he picked me up by one of my legs and basically just started fondling, stroking and playing with my dick. My friend didn't seem to think much of it, I definitely didn't know anything was wrong with it at the time, and it did tickle.
>>
>>738010767
oh, well, mine fights with me whenever I try to fuck her. The best I can get is a blowjob, and it isnt bad considering the age.
>>
Friend's 12/13 year old sister used to 'play wrestle' with me when I was about 7, eventually she started calling it "shagging" but I didn't know what that was. She used to ask me to get her brother to play too but he was too busy playing theme hospital.

Most fucked up fantasy is probably (decided mid sentence not to bother with this one, as whatever I write I know I won't be telling the truth)
>>
>>738010435
you sly fucker

for some, jesus actually exists.
>>
>>738005786
>secretions and huge objects in my own various cavities.
Hi... I can't seem to keep all this spaghetti in my pockets at this moment... Lactation and stretching fisting?
>>
>>738010906
I gave it up a long time ago. But i fantisize about absolutely destroying my friend's mom and sister.
>>
>>738009717
>>738009986
>>738010435

>squeeze tits
>fucking perfection
>first tits I've ever felt, still the best ones ever plenty of tits later
>horny as fuck now, take the tape off her nipples
>perfect pink nipples, oh my fuck
>going between grabbing her ass, rubbing her tits in my face and squeezing her tits
>in fucking HEAVEN
>buddy's girl is still wearing pants and bra, literally all eyes are on me and ginger
>ask to see her pussy
>says she'll show me if I tell her how big my dick is
>"like 6 inches?"
>she stands up
>they all go to other room
>I'm hard as fuck sitting next to my friend now lmao
>both casually waiting next to each other
>finally the lights turn off and we can hear them coming back
>feel my pants being undone with a lot of giggles happening in the background
>ginger starts stroking my cock
>FIRST HANDY, FEELS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY HAND HOLY SHIT
>after a while I feel wet on my cock, look down and can barely see ginger hair slowly bobbing up and down my cock, barely lit up by the street lamp coming through the basement window
>my friend isn't getting shit, they're all just watching me have my cock sucked
>this chick always liked me but the brunette wasn't that into my friend, I think they both liked me (sorry buddy)
>>
>>738011029
mother of joshua
>>
>>738010984
Not so much lactation, which I was only able to do while breastfeeding my daughter and didn't find any particular sexual pleasure in. Also, since i don't have a partner I mostly resort to toys rather than self-fisting.

Also, sorry about your spaghetti. Happens to me all the time too.
>>
>>738011012
Im still goin. You got any tips to tame her? Itd be amazing to be able to give her a creampie. Though this is anal, I dont want to take her virginity. Even if I do have a thing for breaking a womans hymen during rape.
>>
>>738011211
you can't be THAT friendless if have a daughter....
>>
When i was about 4,a girl licked my Dick and me and the neighbours kid did the same to her pussy.
As for the fantasy, fucking someone to the point they become retarded.
>>
>>738009717
>>738009986
>>738010435
>>738010969
easily the luckiest experience I've had in my life

>>738011029

>trying with all my might to resist busting my load
>suddenly she stops, thank fuck
>stands up and walks around the couch toward my friend's bedroom
>motions for me to join
>peace out homies
>asks me if she's doing a good job
>fuck yeah
>asks me if I've ever touched a pussy before
>fuck no
>slides her pink thong off
>DIAMONDS
>takes my hand and gives me simple instructions
>I follow until she has to stop be because it "feels too good"
>later learn this is what most chicks do right before they squirt
>asks me if I've ever had sex before
>hell naw
>starts jerking me off again
>pushes me down onto the bed
>climbs on top of me
>takes her hand and slowly guides it into her pussy
>no condom wait what but the sex ed guy said...
>she tells me she doesn't like condoms
>she pumps up and down a few times and a fucking lose it and bust a nut inside her without telling her
>second tightest pussy I've ever had to this day
>didn't even care that I nut inside her
>best first sexual experience ever
>mfw lame "no boner game" idea turned into this
>>
>>738004811
You did the right thing though
>>
>>738011029
poor friend, he could have gotten the fat friend at least...
>>
File: 1200.jpg (130KB, 1200x909px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
130KB, 1200x909px
>>738011211
Bad dragon types of toys?
>>
>>738011534
Is that box for serious?!
>>
>>738011534
LOL where can I get boxes this shape????
>>
>>738009717
>>738009986
>>738010435
>>738010969
>>738011029
>>738011107
I know right

>>738011454

>ginger ended up getting some douche boyfriend shortly after
>not the kind of girl I'd wanna date anyway though, ya feel?
>still hung out with her regularly
>watched movies n shit together
>touched her tits and ass all the time even though she had a bf
>gave her "back" aka ass and pussy massages all the fucking time
>would let me touch anything I wanted but wouldn't make me cum because she had a bf, lol
>she basically started my love for kinky gingers
>miss that girl's ass sometimes

thanks for reading, folks
never typed that out before
feelsgoodman
>>
Earliest sexual experience was at 13 girlfriend I had in 8th grade let me touch her boobs and I fingered her a little bit.

First kiss was at like 10 with a girl.
>>
Alright tried typing this yesterday and had to run so here we go again.

>be me
>be 11
>friend from school (Adam) asks me to spend the night
>Adam is 12
>we do this a lot and play video games til the next morning
>day ends
>get home, pack, dad takes me to Adam's
>Adam's mom opens the door and tells me he's in his room playing video games with Tyler and Dylan
>Tyler and Dylan are both 11
>walk in
>say hey and observe them playing video games
>play super smash bros
>hours pass
>Adam's mom comes in and tells us it's late and she's going to bed, so please keep it down
>more hours pass
>video games and shit
>Dylan notices Tyler fell asleep and has his head leaned back against the couch
>Adam notices and smiles and starts to make jokes
>as a joke, Dylan flicks him in his crotch to make him jump
>Dylan turned his head and sunk further into the seat like he was enjoying
>awkwardsilence.jpg
>Dylan wakes up and asks what we're doing and why we're staring
>Adam chimes in "bro you fell asleep"
>more awkwardsilence.jpg
>Adam cuts back in and just randomly asks "have you guys ever jacked off before?"
>idk what it looked like but I'd heard of it before between boys
>Tyler immediately cockblocks like "no dude that's gay"
>Adam says it's only gay if you fuck
>situation gets a little less tense
>I tell them I have heard of it but don't know what it is exactly
>Dylan says he just recently came for the first time and starts talking about what it felt like
>10 mins later we're all sitting on the floor with boners
>Adam points to mine and says "dude you have a big dick, let me see"
>be hesitant like ehhhh
>Adam says if I show him mine he'll show me his and we can see who's bigger
>maybe idk
>Adam leans back and pulls his gym shorts down to reveal his cock
>uncircumcised
>I remember wondering how someone so young could have a cock so big when I was only a year younger and my cock was nowhere near that size
>Adam says "come on we're all boys, it's not like we don't ALL have one"
>>
>>738011476
turns out fat friend was a lesbo the whole time, which totally explains why she was so encouraging for this to happen. Usually the fat chicks try to ruin the skinny chicks fun

if she hadn't been so fat she would have probably been an incredible fuck. If she had been just a titch less fat I would have probably let her blow me, but like, nah man, she was just too fat... can't do it
>>
>>738011324
Really? Why not?

>>738011534
Among others, yes
>>
> Be 8
> See little brother get molested
> By a guy that lived opposite of our house
> Brother doesn't mind it because he gets candy

My first experience seeing sex.

My own first actual sex was at 16.

my fantasy would be to fuck my own daughter when I get one
>>
>>738011604
Dunno, but whenever I ship things to friends or others, I cut the box into these shapes. Taper'up and drop it off. Heck. It's fun to send these with nothing but a pencil in them to people you hate.
>>
>>738011738

>I lean back and take off my pants
>get stuck kinda
>Adam pulls my pant leg to help and off come my boxers with my pants
>buttnaked.jpg
>everyone laughs but then I notice Tyler and Dylan taking off their bottoms too
>Adam takes off his shirt
>everyone else takes off their shirt
>now we're all in our birthday suits
>kind of weird at first but then I realize we're all normal size except for Adam
>don't really know where this is going but I'm getting turned on at this point
>Adam sees my boner and says I have something coming out of my penis
>lean forward and see precum hanging off of my head
>Tyler is pretty quiet at this point but Dylan seems rather interested
>Dylan tells me "you're having an orgasm!"
>Tyler looks at Adam because he doesn't know what an orgasm is.
>idk what an orgasm is but I didn't have one
>Adam says it happens to him sometimes before he gets into the shower and it just means you have a working dick
>Adam says if we want he can show us how to have an orgasm
>sure whatever
>Dylan says okay
>Tyler says cool
>Adam criss-crosses his legs and starts to jack off
>stroking up and down
>room gets quiet as we all do the same
>10 mins of this goes by
>my precum was dripping down my hands at this point but no one was noticing
>Dylan leans back a little and says he's close but nervous so he can't cum
>Adam throws a blanket at Dylan's head which covers his view
>Adam tells Dylan to pretend we aren't here
>blanket stays for a while
>Dylan picks up one foot, pulls his leg back and flexes his toes
>Dylan starts turbo jacking
>breathing heavy
>Adam says "watch he's gonna cum"
>Dylan abruptly leans forward, knocks his knees together, and with both hands holding his dick like a nerf gun, literally cums all over his own foot on accident
>Dylan yells fuck but starts laughing
>Adam tells Dylan he can cum more
>As soon as he says this, I start feeling an immense pressure in my cock.
>the pressure goes to the tip
>felt like I had to pee but nothing
>>
File: dfgdfgdfg.png (560KB, 928x592px) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfgdfg.png
560KB, 928x592px
>>738012166
>>
>>738011441
You didn't happen to live in Texas did you?
>>
>>738012166
Continue pls
>>
>>738012166

>still watching Dylan
>Dylan is jokingly wiggling his cum-soaked toes because they're slippery
>Dylan says "omg this is gross but it's kinda warm so it feels good"
>all of a sudden clear liquid starts to flow out of my dick and I start to cum
>Dylan chimes in "look he's orgasming!"
>clear liquid turned to white and I remember pushing for the first time and having cum actually shoot out of my dick so high it almost hit my chin, it was impressively surprising and it felt so relieving when I was done
>Adam says 'watch this"
>Adam pulls his legs behind his head like a pretzel and his dick is resting on his balls
>Adam reaches around and starts playing with his balls and dick
>can't stop looking at Adam's butthole
>Adam tells me to come over and help and maybe he can cum faster
>I crawl on my hands and knees to Adam a few feet away and skip his balls and dick, and go right for tonguing his asshole
>I remember every time i stuck it in, he twitched a little
>his dick was resting on my forehead dripping precum from his uncircumcised skin pocket thing
>neck starts to hurt after a few mins
>start sucking his dick
>his dick goes from soft to hard in my mouth
>coolest feeling
>5 mins or so of this
>Adam stands up and starts thrusting
>don't stop
>he grabs my head and starts pushing hard
>then he leans over like he's going to pass out and cums hard
>i swallow his cum
>thick and sweet and shot right to the back of my throat
>Tyler still watching but in his own world with his head facing the ceiling
>we lean back and watch
>Tyler cums
>we all laugh and play with each other's cum
>we all taste the cum and blow bubbles with it
>then we took turns peeing
>then we took a shower together
>then we all left and stayed friends for years but never talked about it ever again
>they all moved away
>we're living separate lives now
>i'd do it again in a heartbeat.
>>
1) taking an 8 year old girl to home as an 8 year old and trying some things with her
2) dressing up a feminine shota as a girl and raping "her"
>>
>>738012525
Tfw you never got to do stuff like this as a kid and youre still a desperate virgin
>>
>be me 10 years old
>Living with my ausfag dad in canberra
>at family friends house
>15 year old daughter of friends locks me in her room, makes me take off my pants
>she blows me for awhile
>get hard out of instinct, not really turned on since i didnt know much about sex
> she gets naked and slides on to my dick
>lasted for 15 mins
>she got bored so made me get dressed and kicked me out and said if i told anyone that she'd cut off my willy
>havent said a word until today
>we stay in contact every now and then but im pretty sure she thinks i forgot

Coincidently, she's moving to my town in a couple days for university and im interested in hooking up with her. Hopefully she's interested too
>>
>>738004015
neither because this nigger is full of shit
>>
1.blowing a group of my friends when I was 5 (guy)
2. forcing a parent to fuck their child
>>
File: IMG_9100.jpg (204KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9100.jpg
204KB, 960x720px
This faggit, Deryck Parusel fucking cheated on me with my brother. And he had the nerve to send me photos of those two together :(. What do I do? HisPH: 0423 094 836.
>>
File: 1487148848620.jpg (694KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487148848620.jpg
694KB, 1080x1080px
1) 18.5 years old, my boyfriend I met on a board dedicated to traps/femboys hitchhiked (a hobby of his) 2000 miles to stay in our spare house with me for a couple weeks. First thing he did when I got him some water was grab my ass-licked my boobs, laid me on a bed and groped my ass and rubbed his dick against my pussy. I had boys grabbing my ass or doing boy shit at school since freshman year, so the touch and virility of straight developed males wasn't new to me, and I trusted him completely. Of course we fucked a lot that first week. But it was still a new feeling to be touched with such... purpose. I had been a virgin farmer's daughter until then. Maybe i'm not so degenerate.

2) Have a bunch of boys in the boys locker room share me. Possibly unconsensually.
>>
>>738012241
Nah m8
>>
Me 15
Sister was 6
We're in my bed
Trick her into touching my dick
Feels good man
Felt guilt later

A year later I'm feeling super horned
Remember sister
Ask sister to touch me again
Ah that's it!

We start fucking around regularly
She's outside playing with friends...
Calls her into house
Take her to basement
Pulls out my cock
She brings me off
Goes back outside to play with her friends

By the time she was nine
We were playing on my bed naked
Trying to bring each other off
I'm super hornet
Ask her if I can cum inside of her
She agrees
She spreads her legs
I position myself over her
Press tip of cock into her
Pump away
I start cumming
My cock doesn't seem to quit cumming
I fill her up under pressure
Best cum of my life!
>>
>>738009380
Panteri, panteri
Vi ste hrabri momci
>>
Sickest? Ummmm..... Holding hands?
>>
Bemp
>>
>>738013273
Sickest: getting head from a 10-year-old.
>>
1. Female teacher sucked me off in the school bathroom when I was 4-5.

2. Having anything done to me while asleep/drugged. Also ageplay where I play the young one. Probably because of 1.
>>
>>738005775
post tits
>>
>>738001289
Was back in September, me 15 fucked this drunk whore at my house she also 15 and I didn't even cum she was so loose she finnished first and said "I'm tired" so I'm probably shit at sex, got herpes
>>
1. Fooling around with my buddy when we were around 9 and sucked each other off.

2. I want to fuck both of my fiances daughters at the same time.
>>
>>738004948
You think this is a girl. That's cute.
>>
Love forever
>>
My best friend (5) and I (6) first started with making out recreate Snow White but both princesses lol then to kissing and rubbing eachothers nipples except one time our moms caught us and I didnt see her for a month after. Once I didnt look up but I'm sure I felt the presence of her dad watching her rub my pussy through my shorts.

Fantasy would be watching a dad take control of daughter.
>>
>Hot grill here
>long as I remember, my whole family has been using me
>used to gather around me, call me hot, stick their meat in me
>nowadays hardly ever get some action
>last time daddy ever touched me he called me filthy and put me in a shed
>one day I'm just doing my thing when I hear daddy is gonna have a party and invite all his friends over
>start fantasizing about getting it on with a dozen strangers in the back yard
>hear daddy mention something's about a new grill.
>realize I've been replaced by a newer gas powered model
>mfw daddy will never shove coals in me again
>mfw I have no face
>im a grill
>>
1. >be me 7 yrs old
>lil baby sis is 2 years old jus learned to talk. knows "mom" dad" "yes" "no" "mine"
>i am playing with her
>get horny thought to show her my penis
>do it
>pull my undies
>ask her " want to see it again?"
> she says excitedly "Yea!"
>feel guilty and dont.
> hope she doesnt remember this because she doesnt like me, and isnt even hot

2. i want a wife who stays 18 forever and is extremely thin, on the borderline of young and anorexic.
>>
>>738014013
You're not shit at sex, shes just a huge slut who has taken a lot of cock.
>>
I want to get caught masterbating and fuck my mother
>>
>>738004948
Kek
>>
Almost forgot that I tried "peepee in pooper" with a cousin. Never got into each others' ass, only in the crack. There isn't much more story to it.
>>
>12
>got gf cus I was cool kid
>sat next to her in class rubbed her legs a lot
>this escalated to me rubbing her pussy in the middle of class
>didn't know it had a hole back then
Was actually pretty hot tbh
>>
>>738018680
>she's 11
>she's petite
xDDDDD
>>
>>738018821
Only that we were both 6 or 7 and that we never spoke about it again. I think he chose to forget as well.
>>
>>738018680
Im sure you will have the oportunity to destroy her once again anon
gl hf
>>
sorry if this is bad but 1st greentext. also dont remember vividly
>be me
>around 8 or 9
>was born in germany and raised there although i was raised by american parents in an all american neighborhood so speak no german
>not sure why but whatever type of tv package we had you could find porn as easily as snappping your fingers
>have best friend who was born in the same month
> well call him kurt
>kurt and i were pretty much attached at the hip
>one night while up late we discover porn while flipping channels
>at the time didnt understand why but it was fucking awesome
>kurt and i affectionatley call this the booby show
>more or less we watch it everytime we have a sleep over
>eventually we start to try things on our own like just jerkin it
>then we started jerkin it together and of course thing would only escalate from here
>one night kurt asks if we should try the things that they do in the "booby show"
>i tell him that we cant really because we dont have the same parts as girls
>he says that he could still put it in his mouth
>"fuck it im down"
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (97KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
97KB, 640x365px
My first sexual contact was when I was 5. Me and some friends started playing with our dicks at a sleepover. We ended up butt-fucking slightly and giving each other rim jobs.

My fantasy is to rape my hs crush. I made a lot of mistakes when trying to move from friends to lovers and essentially killed any chance I had with her. I can't seem to move on and there isn't more than a week that goes by without me blissfully daydreaming about taking what I always wanted through the last avenue available.
>>
>>738018977
>he immediatly gets on his kness and gets to sucking
>dont know how he was so good at it
>it was good but didnt cum because didnt know how
>he says he wants to stop because it tastes bad
>tell him i wanna do more because still hard
>he then says i could put it in his ass
>at that point i think both of us were having seond thoughts but were already too far in
>he turns around already on all fours while i spit on his asshole to lube him and myself up
>i put it in slowly because my dick was still tiny so it bent a lil bit
>he winces as my head started to enter him
>after a small amount of time my head pops in but it doesnt look like it hurts at all for him
>i only get a little more in adn sturt thrusting in his ass
>he tells me it feels wierd but not bad
>he tells me to put more in
>he tell me to go harder
>all 4 inches of me are now inside kurt and i think he really liked it
>that kept going on for a little while but i dont think we ever came
>i asked him if he could suck on it again after we were done
>he said no at first but i pressured him into it
>he always was a push over
>we did that a few more times over a few months but after a while we just stopped
>we never gave a reason why or that we thought it was gay
>i guess we got bored of it as kids
>we atill watched "the booby show" alot though
>me and kurt are still friends to his day (were both 23)
>we never bring it up but i know he remembers it
>were both straight now
>me and kurt are still inseparable
>>
>>738018854
More?
>>
>molested by a cult priest

>enslaving someone and killing them
>>
>>738018999
Maybe another time anon
>>
>>738001289
2) Ex-gf walks in on her mother anal cowgirling my cock with three of my fingers inside her
1) None yet...could be as above
>>
>>738006898
What the fuck are you talking about? I never said or even suggested I wanted to emulate him. I never even said I approved.

I was just saying it was a shocking amount of foresight and planning, when usually you hear about this stuff it's just some idiot acting instantly because they're horny without considering repercussions.

Glad he ends up in jail. Child molestors deserve castration though at minimum, not merely jail
>>
>>738001289
I jerked off knowing what it was for the first time at 8, also saw porn for the first time around 7/8. Lost virginity at 14.

Want to fuck a dog (want to get knotted by one, be on the receiving end). Most accessable dog to me is neutered though and completely uninterested.
>>
>My friend and I sucking each others dicks at 6-7

>Drug then rape a female friend or colleague that I see all the time while she's passed out without her ever knowing she had sex with someone let alone that she was raped by me.
>>
>>738007097
Fuck! It's thick. Thick. Why do you write like a nigger?
>>
>>738007637
This is what ia frustrating. A lot of people act and tell you that you should be fucked up, like you should have a problem, and I think this is what causes people to doubt themselves even more, like you have this stain on you now, and people are telling you how you should react to it. It's like , fuck off, stop treating me like there is something wrong with me. Maybe I am ok after all. Maybe I can function just fine. I'm not advocating tricking kids into sucking you off, I'm just saying, maybe part of the reason people are fucked up after getting molested or whatever is how others treat them after the fact.
>>
Earliest: being 11 years old, hadn't even masturbated yet, and got sexually molested by a gay priest

Fantasy: To have a relationship with someone my age. but I can't because I need to have a father/authority figure use me for me to get off.
>>
File: image.jpg (2KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2KB, 125x119px
>>738009717
>>if we can resist, we win (or are gay?)
Top kek
>>
>>738014710
Kek
>>
when i was about six or seven i found some porno advert channels on tv, went downhill from then on

dont really have a fantasy
>>
>>738019293
>"suck my cock and you'll get cool things"
>shocking amount of foresight and planning
it's nothing incredible you impressionable imbecile
>>
>>738012166
Faggot
>>
No experience (virgin) but discovered stroking makes you feel good at age 2/3 if that counts

Fantasy I'd guess being tiny (inches tall) and inside a girl's pussy while she's being fucked (bum or pussy), death/drowning not part of it but well...

Idk I've got a general giantess fetish, this is just one of the extremes I'd say.
>>
>>738012241
Wuddup Harley
>>
> Be Me around 13 or 14
> Friend spent the night as kids always do
> Mid 90s, no internet, just had basic cable tv
> Turn on MTV, some show with chicks dancing in bikinis and such.
> Laying right next to my friend, arms almost touching, with blankets on.
> Start getting hard, make a joke about it.
> Friends says he is hard too.
> Start rubbing ourselves under the blankets.
> He takes off his blanket, nothing but boxers.
> I'm shy, don't take mine off, but can't stop looking at his boner in his boxers.
> He was puts his hands in his boxers and starts jerking.
> I'm diamonds, start doing the same.
> Start being silly, thrusting our hips in the air so our boners stick high in the air, still only through boxers.
> Pretty sure he is watching the tv but I was glued to watching him jerking himself.
> I wanted to so bad for him to take his boxers off or pull his dick out.
> Suddenly he says "Uhhh, anon do you have a tissue?"
> I laugh it off and joke him for cumming so quick, give him a tissue.
> Lay back down next to him, cover with blanket because i'm still not sure about it all.
> Jerk till i cum all in my hand and boxers.
> Go cleanup in bathroom.
> Nothing else happened. Never spoke of it again. Moved away a couple years later.
> Wish more had happened now.
>>
Fucked a senior while I was 14, I'm into fucked shit like choking and she wasn't so it was boring as hell.
>>
>>738014067
>>Untill I grew tits and hair
>>
>>738019293
What you were saying can easily be interpreted as admiration. So STFU, and stop acting so indignant. We all know how impressed you are. Gave you some ideas, huh?
>>
>>738001289
when I was 8 my cousin had me rub her pussy and fondle her tits until she came, had no idea what i was doing at the time but she liked it so i went with it

i got into bdsm when i was 17 so id like to sexually torture and break my sister in law
>>
First sexual experience was 3 months ago I am 25 and I sucked my cousins cock when he was sleeping.

Fantasy Is fucking my aunt (his mother) and blindfold her then blindfold him and let them fuck without knowing
>>
>>738022303
It did. Thanks
>>
>>738003726
tony?
>>
>>738003726
need me a guy like this
>>
fucked my friend around 8 and i really want to rape my friend but he has a sexually abusive bf
>>
>13 year old me
>9 year old neighbor
>taking a piss one fine summer day
>9 year old comes in bathroom while i'm pissing and whips his little dick out
>he asks if he can touch it
>sure why not?
>escalates to sucking and full blown anal fucking on the 9 year old all summer
>sure is nice having a 9 year old fuck toy
>still fap about it to this day
>
>>
>>738009113
She's 12yo
>>
1. 8yo or so, oral with cousin in bathtub.
2. I want to buttfuck a girl on her first day of kindergarten.
>>
>>738023492
That's not particularly sick...
>>
>me 5yo, sis 4yo
>still taking baths together
>mom bring us into sis 's room after we get out of rub to dry off
>mom runs back to bath room to drain rub and clean up floor, lots of water splashed out
>sis says she's itchy
>I'm confused
>she sticks finger inside her
>when she pulls it out there's a white slime on it
>being curious, I stick my finger in
>she doesn't stop me
>my finger has same slime
>here mom coming down hallway, and separate
>took years to figure it out, was wet baby powder

Have many more stories

Sickest fantasy,
Fucking wife after she's done sucking off a horse
>>
Got a BJ at 10 yo from my best friends little sister who was 8, friend use to get her to do it all the time for him me being an only child got the shock of my life.

Not really into kids I'm actually attracted to Milfs but I would so love one time to fuck and blow my load deep into a 10-12 yo girls pussy who had yet to get her period, would be the sweetest thing.
>>
>>738004811
>Due to morals, I didn't and told her she shouldn't let people touch her there till she was married
faggot
>>
>>738025551
Nice pedophilia
>>
File: hahahha.gif (795KB, 245x168px) Image search: [Google]
hahahha.gif
795KB, 245x168px
>>738009113
>>738023492
>>738024450
>>
>>738001289
>be 6
>playing with my 12 year old cousin on my great grandmas farm
>she tells me i am the bad guy
> don't know what to do
>she tells me to grab her
>start grabbing her
>she moves my hands around her body
> tells me to grope her and touch her privates
>ok
>start to finger her and grope her chest
>being so young idk what i am doing
>she starts to moan
> peepee gets hard
> she starts rubbing her self against it
>i am completely confused
>hear our parent calling us to return home
> didn't know what i had done till i was 15

my sickest fantasy is being a member of the 1% and adopting 6 children from different 3rd world places to rise to be my wife's after they turn 18 (would never do it tho since 1) will never be that rich 2) it's just a fantasy)
>>
>>738001289
when i was 16 i had a sexual relationship with a
12 year old
>>
>>738026421
Was it >>738023492 cousin?
>>
>>738026325
You cannot raise a girl as a daughter, then expect her to be a wife. You would have to raise them as wives.
>>
>>738026583
no different anon
>>
>>738005248
Way to friendzone yourself to a stranger over the internet.
>>
>>738026208
Would never do it, fucking hate kids I can't get far enough away from them.
>>
>>738013258
damn how did the locker room shit happen
>>
>>738026634
This nigga here hitting f5 like a mother fucker
>>
>>738026614
never said i would raise them as daughter just that i would adopt them
>>
>>738001289
I fucked a girl in the woods

I want to have a qt daughter and get her to fall romantically in love with me and start a family with her
>>
>>738024977
MOAR STORIES THEN FAGGOT
>>
>>738011029
these threads are great because of stories like this
>>
>>738027045
never ending loop
>>
>>738026750
what nigger
>>
>>738027334
AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN
>>
>>738026893
also when they are at school, maybe let them have boyfriends but the only one they can do anything sexual with is me, cucking the poor bastards
>>
>>738027091
>8ish
>hot summer day, playing with water guns and sprinklers
>6 neighbor kids over too
>have play house in back yard
>everyone is slowing down after a few hours
>sis says needs to pee but didn't want to walk back to the house.
>have an idea

Continue
>>
4-6 or 7-8
Female harem gangbanging me
>>
File: 1488987550864.png (685KB, 960x957px) Image search: [Google]
1488987550864.png
685KB, 960x957px
>>738027406
8/10 would laugh again
>>
>>738027260
ideally
>>
>>738027679
Why are you fucking asking

Why didn't you just keep on typing instead of posting 7 lines of nothing

Just tell us the story
>>
Fucked a cute Filipina prostitute in Hong Kong when I was 15 that my older brother got for me when my parents flew me out to visit him.

Would love to watch my wife get fucked by a dog.
>>
>>738027679
>tell sis she should use bathroom in play house
>she looks at me funny
>jonny over hears us and says he has to go too and can show us where
>We all go into the little one room house
>jonny goes to far corner and let's loose with his back to us
>sis is embarrassed and starts to turn away
>i hug her and ask if I go too would she feel better
>she nods
>>
>>738028095
Just post the full fucking story in one comment you spastic
>>
>>738027881
Typing on phone is slow
>bring her to corner with me
>pull down trunks
>aim in corner
>she leans in to watch
>didn't prep and due to sweaty crotch I fork the stream and it goes everywhere.
>she just giggles
>shake it off, and moved it if the way for her
> she squats down and looks for a place to steady herself, but piss in everything
>looks up at me with doe eyes, can you hold me up?
>crouch in front of her and hold her under her arms
>>
Began doing stuff with my stepsis when we both were 6. Found Daddy's porn stash (super 8 bc oldfag) and tried to do what was on the pics. So we'd lick and suck each other every night I slept over there for about 2 years. Golden memories, still fap to it.

Fantasies: having a girl who's very submissive, pain addict, into girls of all ages, very animal friendly. Already checked 3 of them.
>>
>>738028734
Which 3?
>>
File: 1495927371994.jpg (323KB, 1607x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1495927371994.jpg
323KB, 1607x1417px
Had skype sex regularly with internet GF from age 16, then lost virginity to a 20 year old American girl a couple years later who took me to hers for netflix & chill after meeting up for coffee from okcupid.

Sickest (& most recurrent) fantasy is to have a girl shit on my face but I've been too afraid to ever seriously ask. Also depending on your mileage pic related, look closely.
>>
>>738028931
Well, 3,5. She didn't like very young girls.

My current side piece is enjoying her slut training so much she basically will do what I propose eventually. She's soo much into pain I can do almost everything in that respect. Next thing will be more than one cock at a time. We'll take it from there.
>>
>>738001289
Never had anything molesty happen to me but I used to fantasize about being kidnapped by strange women at the mall and used for their pleasure. Also started masturbating when I was like 7. First handjob at 13, pretty boring.

Sickest fantasy is to handcuff my sister in law fully clothed with a hood over her face, suspend the handcuffs from the ceiling so she can just barely touch her toes to the floor, cut her clothes off with surgical scissors and rub hot oil all over her body and in her holes. I'm not even sure if I would fuck her, I just have an oil fetish. She just had a baby last year too so I'd suck her milk as well.
>>
>>738028660
>She tried to slide her one piece to the side, can't get it aggie I'm holding her under the arms
>shifts her weight around and gives up trying
>asks me to hold it to the side so she doesn't get pre on it
>don't need to ask twice
>soon as I slide it over, she releases the flood gates
>the warm rush over my have is amazing
>Nothing to wipe with?
>didn't even know that was a thing
>she tries to shake the drops off
>i think fuck it, i swipe my hand over her cunt to get the droplets off.
>her face is if pure surprise
>forgot about Jonny, just hear him say wow and realise he's hovering over me
>>
>be 14
>sleepover time at Jeff's
>jeff and I play smash brothers
>we talking about grills
>jeff says he likes boobies
>i say ass better
>i squeeze arms into peks and say look titties
>jeff laugh and lick titties
>i get hard in pjs
>jeff sees and points and laughs
>i say u got to play with titties, i get play with ass
>no hesitation jeff drops his pants and bends over
>start humpin jeff with pjs still on
>jeff is hard now
>grab jeff by dick an start rubbing dicks together
>jeff busts nut
>me still hard
>my dick covered in his cum
>push dick against jeffs butthole
>jeff pushes back and in slides dick
>feelsogoodman.jpg
>slid dick in further
>jeff starts moaning
>bust huge nut in jeffs butthole
>we put pjs back on
>after a while playing smash brothers again jeff says butthole feels weird
>i say let me look
>diamonds again
>jeff drops pants and butthole gaping and leaking my cum
>even more diamonds
>i plug leak and this time go so hard
>fuck jeff forever thistime
>jeff busts a nut from fucking
>i bust nut in jeff after like 20 minutes
>second better than last
>we stop and play more smash
>his mom comes in to tell us bedtime
>she asks what that smell is
>i say i didn't deoderant
>jeff has cum all over his pjs and she sees it
>she gets this horified look but doesn't say ne thing
>next day i go home and mom gets call from jeff's mom
>not allowed at jeff's anymore
>wut.jpg???
>i keep asking what did i do
>mom starts asking me what all we did
>i keep cool and tell mom we just smashed all night
>true.jpg
>couple weeks later, jeff gets to come over
>rerun.vhs
>>
>>738001289
I was 14 and football team freshman year, she was the water girl and 16. Started off as friends, she broke up with her boyfriend and we ended up becoming FWB (somehow because she's hot and still is) and fucked on New years after my then girlfriend and I broke up - dated for a year or so after that and it never worked out
>>
The fuck is with everyone and scat fetishes that's not ok
>>
>>738029428
>Years later 14, shes 13
>I have gf, we're messing around in basement because parent is upstairs
>Gf clumsily sucking my cock, trade places, I have no idea what I'm doing trying to eat her out
>Gf is afraid of pregnancy so tells me I can only rub my cock on her ass
>Few mins of this while she rubs her clit
>Ooops slipped in your pussy
>Gf says nothing, just starts some weird squeaking sounds
>fuck for less then 1 min, then I need to cum so I pull out and most of it lands all over her cotch
>we lay there and she plays with it a few minutes trying to rub herself off
>hear rustling by the door
>shit, we're caught
>nope sister watched us the entire time
>15 years later sis and wife good friends, tells wife about that story, and I find out she masturbated to it for quite some time after
>>
>Move to new neighborhood
>I was 14, almost 15
>Neighbor across the stree had a son and daughter
>Son probably was an aspie but this was a while ago, daughter was impressionable sk8er wannabe
>Get invited over to her house for her 12th birthday
>Turns out it's a sleepover
>It was me, her, 2 other girls, and a boy who was probably 10 or so
>End up playing truth or dare
>Things get out of hand. Get to see tits and vag in person for the first time
>Other falls asleep like the pussy he is. Dare the girl to suck my dick
>She didn't really want to, but I got her to lick it
>On her turn she dares me to lick her pussy

That was all that happened that night, but more stuff continued for a couple years.
>>
>>738012829
Still in Canberra?
>>
File: Islamic pedos.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Islamic pedos.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>738004487
>he just made realize that I wanted it too, apparently

Top Grooming anon!
>>
>>738004741
>So do you have any lasting effects?

Became a /b/tard
Posted this >>738004487
>>
>>738001289
When I was 5 I used to sleep with my mum durinh the nights.
One morning when she voke up she went to the bathroom, I voke up.

She came out fully nude, I say her bare sexy ass I still remember today, she looked at herself in the mirror for few minutes not knowing I was awake.

I didnt know what I was feeling at that time, but I know that it were the best few minutes of my life and I wanted to see her like that again since then.
>>
>>738006822
Howd it taste? Sweet? Salty? Sweaty? Asking for a friend
>>
>>738001289
6 years old - new neighbors moved in and the girl my age tried to give me a beej.
Her parents went to prison for a long time.
Fantasy? Family I know has 3 really attractive daughters (20, 18, and 16 years old) and mom has huge tits - a foursome
>>
So many gay encounters ITT
>>
>>738001289
Earliest sexual experience was fooling around with some friends in middle school.
Sickest fantasy is getting fucked by a pack of dogs in public.
>>
>>738029258
Side piece? That mean you have a gf too along with a trainable slut? Lucky bastard.
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.