[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, veteran > Respond to an offering from Aspen Dental,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15

File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>Be me, veteran
> Respond to an offering from Aspen Dental, an ad, that said that one day a year they will fix "the most urgent dental care taken issue care of" for the 1 day per year they help vets for free
> Used them before and they've fucked me. Decide if they help me out I will give them full business (thousands of dollars).
> Show up for appointment, They are wearing specially made-up dog tags and T-Shirts to say they are serving veterans in the fullest.
> They say "what's bothering you", I tell them and they take x-rays of that ONE spot, nothing else, though they said in the phone call it was a "full evaluation"
> They take x-rays of the one area and then take me back to the chair
> Tell me that they have no dental hygienist that day, which is a prerequisite as my tooth needs to be cleaned before being filled, conveniently on the ONLY day they do vet care and that I need to call manager.
> Call manager and she says she'll discuss my issue and my friends and call me right back for an eval
> Be me, waiting 2 fucking weeks for them to call me or my friend back.
> They have a high rating, though their company has fucked me before when I lived up north, by overcharging and forcing unnecessary product sales.
> My friend needs a root canal they PROMISED him they'd do it and the niggers are now renigging
> My question is, would /b/ help me to shit on their rating, given enough proof to you, my friends?

Mfw I was ready to give these niggers a lot of money to fix my remaining fillings and they refused me AND my friend who needed a root canal, which they promised on the phone was free, to no avail.

I hate to ask you for this my friends, but it has indeed come to this. Can you help me shit on their nearly pristine online rating, if they decide to fully fuck me. Thank you for your response and support. You know these niggers have fucked over people with deeper needs, though my friend waited over a month in excruciating pain to get promised help.
>>
I could suggest getting healthcare through an alternative. If you can't afford it there are organizations that offer help and state governments do give free healthcare depending on income
>>
>>737906317
These fuckers promised and they didn't pull through with that promise. Would you shit on them with me? They wasted time and hope, from desperate veterans. Regardless of how we get help, these assholes should be punished. Please let me know if you support this endeavor.
>>
>personal army
nah faggot, youre an idiot
and sounds like a delusional idiot narrating a bad story of a mentally ill person who cant navigate that nightmare that is healthcare

good luck faggot

best advice i can say is apply for free medicare then get free dental through that, because thats what i do, 100% all expenses paid, and not some stupid gimmicky bullshit
>>
>>737906484
The words of a defeated NEET faggot.
>>
File: 1348286295671.jpg (25KB, 465x364px) Image search: [Google]
1348286295671.jpg
25KB, 465x364px
>>737905952
>living in a country that doesnt even have proper health care
oh wait, you said vet
>pledging your life, for a country that doesnt even have proper health care
either you fix your issue permanently, by acquiring insurance (or a citizenship of a country where such is not optional), or you stop complaining.

also
>you dont fix injustice by pointing people at it only when its negatively affecting you. that doesnt work, never has.
>>
>>737907012
What ever you say nigger. What am I supposed to do other than fight for what is right, even for some NEET piece of shit like you or your right to be a worthless white nigger. I should have known better than to ask 4Chan to be decent human beings, regardless of my predisposition to look for hope in even the most hopeless of niggers. There's a reason you faggots are always telling eachother to kill yourselves, because you're inherently selfish and have chosen a life without self worth. Try standing up for something that's right instead of being a self-hating, self-denigrating worthless nigger. You might like the person who you are striving to be,
>>
File: 1363750124140.jpg (399KB, 1734x935px) Image search: [Google]
1363750124140.jpg
399KB, 1734x935px
>>737907369
>self-denigrating nigger
i've been here a while and actually nobody ever has called me that.
thanks, i guess.

>regardless of my predisposition
your predisposition is that you value the opinions of btards and dont have the balls to really do something.

>Try standing up for something that's right
fuck with a dentist? i know ambition starts with small things, but come on faggot, if you spend your energy spend it on something of value.
>>
>>737907648
It's a corporation. They print up memorabilia to promote the "good works" that they will do and then they shit on this country, by shitting on the people who fought for this empire. That's all it is. This country is funded by nigger corporations who don't care about the inhabitants of this country, let alone the ones who fought for it. My only request is that 4Chan be nearly as upset about this as others, on principal, align itself with acquiring some sense of justice. It's not about my friend and I, this entire situation is birthed upon principle. I have fought online battles and won. This time I am requesting help. If I can't find it here, I will look elsewhere. P.S. What's with the slit-dick, faggot?
>>
Why don't you pay for it yourself. Poorfag?
>>
>>737908135
Hey man, stop with the veteran shit. You got a paycheck right? No one owes you a fucking thing. You volunteered, you weren't drafted, and you're making us all look like a bunch of pussies who need handouts to survive. Get the fuck over yourself
>>
File: IMG_2049.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2049.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>>737908135
>>
Just so everyone is aware, not all veterans are spineless pussies who need handouts like OP. Please know that the vast majority of us are very grateful for our paychecks that you provide us with.
>>
Honestly this is what you get for being a veteran. You should have died in combat with some fake sense of "honor" instead of being this sad excuse of a man.
>>
>>737908513
Don't promise if you won't provide. You obviously don't have reading comprehension under wraps, so I'm assuming you're either Marine or Army.
>>
>>737908180
We killed the Indians because they Indian gave. That and they were worthless nigger heathens like yourself.
>>
>>737908748
>obviously marines or army

The guys who actually fight the fucking war....
>>
>>737905952
Hope you had fun getting shot at and losing friends for Israel. Also, niggers tongue my anus.
>>
>>737908312
Another, "can't read too good" nigger. Have fun being a bottom rung faggot who can't stand up for what's right. Your shit mentality is what's wrong with America. Have fun being a poor nigger all of your life.
>>
>>737908666
You cheeky devil
>>
>>737908885
Classy, I bet you love sucking your dog's cock for pleasure.
>>
>>737908666
Well, I don't think all veterans are sad excuses for men, for example I was killing terrorists while you were buying fidget spinners and drawing anime, so basically manhood should be measured lifelong by conduct. Go fight in a war, awesome, but you don't get to redeploy and wine about fighting in a war for the rest of your life.
>>
>>737908928
Tongue in cheek, as well as cock in ass.
>>
>>737909010
No one is whining faggot. This is why you failed reading comprehension and couldn't get in. The complaint was about the lie. Jesus fucking Christ this lot is dense. It's no wonder you're all mostly wage cucking or worthless NEETS.
>>
>>737908885
Uh-Oh, We got a cool Meme dude over here! Fuck off.
>>
>>737908815
>calls people nigger
>has strong entitlement mentality
>talks about non governmental justice
>sorta like social justice
Who's the "nigger"?
>>
>>737909010
>>737909010 No one is whining faggot. This is why you failed reading comprehension and couldn't get in. The complaint was about the lie. Jesus fucking Christ this lot is dense. It's no wonder you're all mostly wage cucking or worthless NEETS.
>>
>>737908885
Not really how it goes neet. Maybe lose 10 dudes in an entire battalion in a 12 month deployment. Israel part might be true, but I don't let conspiracy theories run my life so I don't worry about it...
>>
>>737909127
Allows defeat in every aspect of life. Stands for nothing. Calls people out on weak contextual evidence. NEET
>>
>>737909027
No. Cock in ass is just for the soldiers. They go off to war so they can wear their cute little outfits and shower together, while real men with decent lives and futures fuck thier wives.
>>
>>737909206
Yes you are. You wrap yourself in your illustrious navy or af "veteran" (lol) status and beg for shit. Then you get mad at actual veterans who tell you to stop making us look like pussies.
>>
>>737909334
>real men
Kek. How's your women studies course going cuck?
>>
>>737909334
Ha, yeah. You must be a real tough guy in life, with your loser children and your 2/10 bae. Sad white nigger trash. Keep paying your taxes so the NEETS and the niggers can live off of you while the government spills needless blood for the empire. You're a worthless cuck. I bet your 2/10 is cheating on you.
>>
>>737909376
Hey nigger, a promise is not begging. You're too stupid to know the difference.
>>
>>737909376
Hey nigger, it was an important part of the story. Fucking retard. That is obvious. The only begging I'm doing is asking your nigger sister to stop calling. Your accusations are as thin as your baby penis.
>>
>>737909545
Then stop prefacing your embarrassing sob story with the fact that you're a veteran. Also:
1) brush your teeth next time
2) find job with insurance
>>
>>737909671
More important than the fact that you don't know how to brush your teeth and you are a financial failure? Does your fat gf know that you're begging for handouts from a company?
>>
>>737909697
That was part of the story, as you fucking NEET retards keep bringing up. It's contextual to the relevance of why the care was free, you jealous faggot cuck. Take some high school courses and next time don't be so self conscious of your acne, ignore that everyone wants to kick your ass and that you will never get laid. Nigger.
>>
>>737909671
Ha. Poorfag is poor
>>
>>737909795
No one is jealous that you can't afford basic healthcare for yourself failure
>>
>>737909780
You know so much about life and your assumptions must be spot on $100% of the time. I bet you're doing well. Cuck faggot.
>>
>>737909795
Why are you so poor poorfag?
>>
>>737909455
>>737909485
The truth triggers the soldier
>>
>>737909896
Can you afford a tooth brush? Go protest outside a toothbrush factory with a wounded warrior shirt on bro
>>
>>737909827
>>737909887
Dumb nigs. This is a principle post. Not a post about what I can't afford. Anyway, have fun. I hope you cuck niggers get hit by a bus or kill yourselves over something as ignorant and avoidable as your weak rhetoric.
>>
>>737910012
Try selling your complaining entitlement skills to democrats poorfag. You could be a new host on the view
>>
File: Personal Army.jpg (75KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
Personal Army.jpg
75KB, 604x483px
>>737905952
>>
Well, it's been fun. This has been an experiment by the Department of Education on reading comprehension, in the lower dredges of society and you've all failed. We will be implementing a new strategy to deal with the less privileged, as best we can. In the meantime, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. You're all borderline retarded. Good day.
>>
>>737910103
Note to self, anon fag does not believe that companies should stand by promises while at the same time wonders why he's getting fucked. Interesting.
>>
First, the military takes care of all your dental shit for free. So if you didn't take advantage of it when you were in, you're fucking retarded.

Second, brush your teeth twoce daily for fucks sake.

Third, quit bitching and go somewhere else.
>>
>>737910220
Sounds good poor fag. Go suck start an M4 and hope not to be a failure in the next life
>>
File: I'm alright with it.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
I'm alright with it.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>737910012
Let's be clear mate, I am a veteran and am likely to have seen more active service and years in than you. I have my brag-rags and some lost friends.

I do not however, ask for fucking handouts from any fucker, brush your fucking teeth you disgusting fucking bastard, if you need treatment get a fucking job and pay a professional to fucking fix them.

Service doesn't mean you never have to work again or get special treatment or offers.

Someone tried to give you something for nothing and you complain about that?

Fucking kill yourself you fucking loser cunt.
>>
>>737910431
This
>>
>>737910388
No they don't, retard. It was a bad filling. Also, tooth decay has more to do with an acidic diet than simply not brushing, you uneducated nigger.
>>
File: dentures.jpg (14KB, 363x268px) Image search: [Google]
dentures.jpg
14KB, 363x268px
Went to Aspen got a set of these, temps and perms. Not one problem, think it's the locations differ hard.
>>
>>737910531
Yes they fucking do!! Ha I fucking knew it, you were never in you fucking LARPing faggot. Only thing TRICARE doesn't cover is dependapotamuses for dental (well 10%). You are a fucking dependent kekekekek!!!
>>
File: ButtHurt.jpg (65KB, 720x855px) Image search: [Google]
ButtHurt.jpg
65KB, 720x855px
>>737905952
MFW I am veteran status
MFW I don't take handouts
MFW I don't expect free shit
MFW I don't want shit from the government
>OP is a whinny little bitch who has been turned into a liberal expecting shit to be handed to him.
>>
>>737910531
Brush your teeth
>>
File: IMG_2163.jpg (172KB, 750x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2163.jpg
172KB, 750x1063px
>>737910679
I love it. Ever seen this one anon?
>>
>>737908899
You have said bigger more than 30 times as the only insult in all your posts. I'm all for hanging em, but I can't take you seriously now. You got what was coming for being stupid. I ain't even the guy you've been arguing with lol
>>
>>737910820
Nigger * woops!
>>
>>737910793
Nope, saved!
>>
>>737910431
If someone says they will do something they should. Service has nothing to do with this. If they told your granny they'd hook her up with free care, you wouldn't be singing your retardation trip. Tooth decay isn't simply because of lack of brushing. Talking to /b/ is like talking to a group of retarded, rapist niggers.
>>
>>737910851
Nigger is another word for degenerate. I prefer nigger, because it best represents the demographic that I'm speaking to. Ya fuckin cunt.
>>
>>737910944
Brush your teeth tho bro
>>
>>737905952

> crying because you got what you paid for (nothing)
>>
>>737910793
I bet it'd be more effective rolled loose and shoved in your faggot ass. You don't understand complex conversation, so it's easier to just be a twat. I can tell that you were either too stupid in youth or your parents simply didn't give you much time. The truth is, it's probably some combination of the two.
>>
>>737905952
What did you spend the money you were paid for military service on? I'm having to wipe savings from past manual labour atm even though my country has free dental they fucked me last time so I guess you get what you pay for. Don't go looking for some special status for this or that but rather continue to use available resources inc. human faculty to solve our problems. I'm happy I made some saving s for a rainy day but I still feel massive anxiety in consuming them.
>>
>>737911022
Lol! Yur so smurt. Yur mumma must be prowd!
>>
File: IMG_2165.png (293KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2165.png
293KB, 640x1136px
>>737910885
This ones pretty awesome too. Give it a read sometime
>>
>>737906477
Fuck you are a faggot
>>
>>737911128
Promised, you reading-comprehension lacking son of a whore. My God you're dense.
>>
>>737911156
>b-but muh free handout
Fucking loser. This thread ain't going well for you is it? Lol
>>
>>737911238
Hang yourself. Your family will move on relatively quickly. You're wasting resources anyway. Show them you're considerate by allowing them a means to reuse a resource that you killed yourself with...
>>
>>737911156
>let me fix this for you.
This would be effective rolled loose and shoved in your ass, faggot Can't you understand complex conversation, just be a twat, either too stupid or your parents simply didn't give attention, truth.
>>
>>737911260
It's gotta show you something if literally everyone that replied thinks
1) you are a pussy failure
2) nypa
3) brush your teeth
>>
>>737911317
It's not even about that anymore, ya worthless tard. I figured it wouldn't, because look at you. You're a pathetic twat. You reflect the general mentality of this entire website, pathetic losers.
>>
>>737911441
At least I can pay for my own dental work. And I brush my teeth
>>
>>737911441
He is losing ground folks!
>>
>>737911395
Awesome, man. I bet you're proud of yourself. You've successfully summed the entirety of a thread comprised of simple minds and degenerates. Congratulations.
>>
>>737911441
>"general mentality of this entire website"
You must be new here. The "majority" of this website is alt-right and anyone acting like a fucking hand fed liberal has no sympathy here.
>>
How poor are you poorfag? I can add .02 internets to your account if u want
>>
>>737911511
You should kill yourself. I'm pretty sure you can't get that right. Try and prove me wrong.
>>
>>737911575
I'm pretty sure I got your .02, nigger.
>>
>>737908312
this
ive never even told employers im a vet because i dont deserve "special" treatment since i volunteered
OP is just a nigger
go be a nigger somewhere else nigger and take your nigger teeth with you nigger because nigger no nigger one nigger cares nigger about nigger you nigger you nigger nigger
>>
File: 1368886253465.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1368886253465.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>737905952
>having to pay for the dentist
oh murica
>>
>>737911708
I as well never put down I served on any applications or forms. This action will fuck you in the long run. Our state makes us now register on our drivers license, when a cop runs your ID or registration \ tag \ plate. They know to call for backup because they know your trained more than them.
>>
>>737911708
Congratulations. You're better than me. Man, if only I was cool like you, wage cucking for the man. Goddamn. I wish I had debt, man. I wish I lived off of my folks, like most of the low-class white niggers in here. I wish I knew that there was something more than getting fucked in the ass by corporations and taking it, like a faggot pleb. Man. If only... God, life would be something greater if I wasn't suck a cuck faggot who let the entire world fuck my pocketbook and ass. Man, I wish I wasn't a powerless, faggot 4Channer. I remember when 4Chan wasn't full of faggots. Maybe... maybe it was a fleeting dream. You worthless, losers. Cucked by society. You are the dredges because you let it happen. Worthless niggers.
>>
File: PayLastWeek.png (10KB, 341x90px) Image search: [Google]
PayLastWeek.png
10KB, 341x90px
>>737911949
I am not the same anon you are replying too but I'm not fucking poor.
>>
>>737911780
>
All the while these faggots are laughing at and making fun of someone who tries to call out the system for being shit. To be fair, if you're brit, your teeth are probably shit so not sure why I'm aligning with you.
>>
>>737905952

I mean what did you do like 4 years or something? Don't tout around being a veteran if you aren't a retiree, it's not impressive. Any sod with a fit enough body can do four years of grunt work. And if you were retired, you'd have dental care, so I can tell such isn't the case.

You are a freeloader that probably doesn't know how to work anymore. No one has sympathy for you. Go work a street corner or something.
>>
>>737912029
Good job. Happy for ya. I'm being honest.
>>
>>737911780
yeah. because socialism is 100% free

you can only be a leech for some time, then reality hits you and everything is taxed, mostly work itself

most "free" health care covers only basic stuff and you end up with crooked, rotten teeth unless you pay extra

fuck off with your bs
>>
>>737911949
look at you, faggot
looking for handouts from dentists, now looking for handouts from 4chins
niggers gonna nig i guess

here's a protip: just because you think its a good cause doesnt mean everyone else does
stop crying and go do something yourself pussy
>>
>>737912061
Lifers are worthless in the real world. Entrepreneurial work is harder than it's ever been here. Get out of here with your subservient, 20 year nigger ass. Did your balls recede all of the way into your ovaries? No one is touting Vet status other than to state an important fact in a conversation. Eat a dick, liferfag.
>>
File: 1498710219561.png (253KB, 448x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498710219561.png
253KB, 448x450px
Any anons reading this, know that OP is a faggot who has never been in the military and who is a whiny little faggot who needs to be shot. He does not represent a majority of Americans. Yeah we shit on countries all the time. Yeah we are going through a bit of a crisis atm. But not all of us are retarded fags that say nigger every other word.
>>
>>737912029
Nigga you did 144 hours in two weeks? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>737912330
Such sage words from a NEET.

>stop crying and go do something yourself pussy
Huh, maybe I'll pull all of my teeth myself, so that I can look like your crackwhore prostitute, who you call your girlfriend.
>>
>>737912411
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>737912411
Come kill me then, nigger.
>>
>>737912452
Not same anon, but I work in a prison at and pull 16 hr shifts all the time. Last pay period I did 14 straight days with 16 hours for the entirety of it.
>>
>>737912456
oh boy ad hominems!
my favorite!
>>
>>737912564
Post your address and I'll be sure to get on it twat
>>
>>737912452
I am on call 24/7 I am an IT guy. 144 hours is a bit overboard for 2 week time frame but, I have a job and it supports my family.
>>
>>737912342

I'm not in the military.
>>
>>737912456
Only trying to be helpful, OP... If aspen is fucking you, plead your case with a local dentist. Tell them you're a vet and ask if you can set up a payment plan. If they are a decent human being at all, they'll offer to write off most of the expense. I'm sorry for the fucking chimps in this thread. Thank you for your service.
>>
File: IMG_20170705_084932.jpg (1MB, 1854x2923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170705_084932.jpg
1MB, 1854x2923px
>>737912573
Timestamp so you know I'm not full of shit.
>>737912564
I'm waiting.
>>
>>737907369
>I should have known better than to ask 4Chan to be decent human beings
Probably, yeah.

>>737908135
>on principal, align itself with acquiring some sense of justice.
Anon, you're going about this all wrong. I don't see the word "lulz" anywhere in that sentence.
>>
>>737913026
Read the thread. He is clearly delusional or actually retarded. I agree he shouldn't have gotten fucked over, but there are better ways to do this. He can get all his buddies to help him slander or he can firebomb the office. Both are better than getting a bunch of randos to help him in a smear campaign. Legit thought out complaints will do more damage to a Co. Than a bunch of tards yelling nigger faggot.
>>
This is what was on Aspen's website:

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (May 1, 2017) — Aspen Dental today announced its fourth annual Day of Service event, which provides free dental care to our nation’s veterans, will be held on Saturday, June 24. During the annual event, dentists and teams from nearly 450 Aspen Dental offices will provide free dental care to thousands of veterans.

Starting today, veterans can call 1-844-Aspen-HMM to find a participating Aspen Dental office in their community and schedule an appointment during the annual Day of Service on June 24. Advance appointments are required. During the Day of Service, Aspen Dental dentists and teams treat the most urgent needs of each veteran to ensure they are relieved of any dental pain, including anything from fillings and extractions to basic denture repairs. Routine cleanings and exams are also provided.

So disregarding whether OP is whatever you think he is, Aspen put it out there and if they couldn't deliver on that day they should have given him a raincheck. Otherwise they are just jumping on the "we love veterans" bandwagon for free publicity.
>>
>>737913948
True.
Well fuck them for using that as a way to gain publicity. Shouldn't tug on heartstrings like that. And fuck OP for his attitude. Not getting something doesn't mean you need to get shitty.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.