[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do prisoners find out what other inmates did to land in jail?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9

File: jail-640x395.jpg (46KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
jail-640x395.jpg
46KB, 640x395px
How do prisoners find out what other inmates did to land in jail? I never understood how this worked.

Like if someone went to jail for being a pedophile and everyone says "once the inmates find out, they'll beat the shit out of him", how would the inmates find out if the pedophile kept silent?
>>
>>737878147
They take them to court in a group and they can overhear eachother or it can make the news or they can find your paperwork or a guard can tell on a persons case or they can tell the wrong person who will tell the gangs
>>
The guards told us so the Aryan brotherhood raped him with a broken splintered mop handle.
>>
File: 1466667032628.jpg (88KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466667032628.jpg
88KB, 540x720px
>>737878147

So, you're going to jail for being a pedophile. Eh?

You're fucked.
>>
Guards talk, other inmates talk, inmates talk to people who visit them. Word gets around.
>>
>>737878147

Enjoy you're expanded asshole
>>
you get possession of your court papers. if you don't show your court papers, you got something to hide
>>
>>737878147
Also the phone system had a number you can call to get all your court info and release date. The south side made me call it and verify my charges or else id have got fucked up if i lied about it. Last year 8 months san diego. Felony vandalism
>>
>>737878147
There are tv's in every housing location that show news stations. But most pedos are housed together. Never have to worry about prison rape because adults arent their style.
>>
>>737878147
If you go to jail for rape or touching a child, the CO's tell the other inmates what you did
>>
What if you weren't a pedo but just sexted while 16 or 17?
>>
>>737879445
Do you plan on staying out of trouble?
>>
umm some of the inmates have smuggled in smart phones, they just google your dumb ass, or do a public records search on your name.
>>
>>737880322
Yeah i try. I got close to violating for weed but po let me slide. Im working a wage slave job but its been good. I stopped smoking weed and vandal shit ... should be off probation next year sometime.
>>
>>737880269
Are any of you niggers going to answer?
>>
Fucking dumbasses.
>>
>>737881175
You were expecting a MENSA discussion, here?
>>
>>737880822
I made it 2 weeks until i broke my probation, getting locked up again on the 15th
>>
>>737880822
Then back onto the weed and vandalism. Stay strong, anon. You can make it!
>>
>>737881440
I was expecting my question to be answered.

>>737880269
>>
>>737881575
what is your question
>>
>>737881463
For what and how long?
>>
>>737881463
Damn that sucks man
Who do you roll with?
>>
>>737878147
>how would the inmates find out if the pedophile kept silent?
Screws tell the gang bosses. It's a way of controlling the cons. And in the case of a pedo, the screws want them dead as much as the next guy.
>>
>>737881562
Hell yeah! Cant wait for that freedom blunt..
>>
>>737878147
It's common for guards to tell. They would leave peoples files out on the desk all the time. Plus when your cellie leaves the hut for something you can always dig in his shit.
>>
>>737878147
From what I read from former inmates they give you court documents with your crimes on them or you can ask your lawyer to get them for you. Supposedly they fake them for some pedos, but they can find out if they are fake or not.
>>
>>737880269
>What if you weren't a pedo but just sexted while 16 or 17?
then you aren't doing hard time
>>
>>737879916
this. plus inmates are all a gang together, even those that don't get along most of the time. the ones that "doing good" and "getting rehabilitated" will still make calls to family and ask info to be found out about X Person and the next call or visit that information will be delivered
>>
>>737881666
assaulting a police officer, theft, robbery and assault. luckily I'm in ireland and you don't get that long prison sentences here, going back in for 8months could be more with new charges though
>>
>>737881874
That's a lie.

They will charge and convict for this.

Kik blackmail of grown women as well.
>>
>>737881874
Don't do that shit in PA and get caught. Your going to state prison buddy. My cellie was there for that dumb shit. Gave him a 1-5yr. sentence.
>>
>>737881927
Sounds like you belong in prison
>>
>>737882024
At least I'm not a pedo like OP
>>
>>737882006
What happened to him?

And what happens if you tried to frame someone with questionable things and that is why you are there
>>
>>737881463
Incarceration is for gay niggers
>>
>>737878147
Ive got a good friend in jail right now for murdering his grandma and uncle. His names Raymond Chatterfield. He was my friend for years before he did this
>>
>>737882259
>>737882259
surprisingly there was only 1 nigger locked up with me when I was in prison, the benefits of living in ireland, hardly any niggers here
>>
>>737878475
The person usually has paperwork
>>
>>737882150
I almost thought it said "like you"
Because I did some time for being a pedo (caught with 20gb of cp)
got 12 months, did 4 months in jail and have to go back this month for another 2 months
>>
>>737882006
>>737881988
I guess that's another advantage of not living in a religious backwater
>>
If you fight someone in jail or hit a guard, do you get left alone?
>>
>>737882356
why aren't you guys friends anymore ?
>>
>>737882150
This is true. At least you're not a pedo like OP.
>>
>>737882461
What was prison like for you? If it was CP does that mean you were in federal?
>>
>>737882461
hopefully the inmates find out why you're locked up this time
>>
>>737882470
>hit a guard
Absolutely do not do this. They'll make your life hell.
>>
>>737882470
If you're such a faggot just ask to get put in protection
>>
>>737882652
What if you stab a non-gang member?

Will you get left alone.
>>
>>737882582
I live in the Netherlands. No state or federal, just jail.
I was locked up between people with more than 10 years jail.

I actually had a great time there. I'm was really introvert, but I was quickly accepted in the group and everyone was nice to me. We played games, we cooked together and played some ball.

It was like being on a schoolcamp, but with criminals.
>>
>>737882829
Don't stab anyone, man. Defend yourself if you're fucked with but don't add time to your sentence.
>>
>>737882610
I hope not. I'd rather kill myself
>>
>>737882829
>What if you stab a non-gang member?
No such thing. When inside, you join a gang for your stay.
>>
>>737882431
In prison but not a nigger HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>737881175
people can't answer my question even though it isn't really what the thread is about they're so dumb >:(((((
>>
>>737882771
No
>>
>>737882219
I don't think he ever got fucked up or anything. Prison isn't really like what you see on in movies or Lockup. He had a couple separations on people. He never went to yard though.I was there for my 3rd DUI so on a short time minimum security block. Everyone on that block had a relative short amount of time to do and didnt want to get into any fights to jeopardize our minimums. Some blocks though, You definitely don't want to be on if your a toucher. YOU WILL get fucked up and ran in on while your in your cell. I watched 3 pedos get stabbed in the yard with pieces of wire fence. They life flighted them to Pittsburgh hospital were 2 of them died.
>>
>>737883072
Bullshit
>>
>>737883068
you should have thought about that before downloading CP
>>
>>737883279
>He never went to yard though
Explain the yard to me. Why do you or don't you go there, and why is it dangerous? And if it's dangerous, why does the prison have it?
>>
>>737878147
You have paperwork when you going in. First thing people will want to see is that paper
>>
>>737883033
How are terrorists treated?

Or hackers?

Or some guy who sexted while under 18 who did not want to have that on their jacket to make them a target so they murder or assault some cop?
>>
>>737878475
In my experience its normally the gauard that rats out the kid fuckers.
>>
>>737883138
it's an exciting life to live
>>
>>737883405
True, but I was a stupid kid then. because of the trial and the jail time it got me thinking about how stupid I was.
No CP for me now!
>>
>>737883453
Yard is your outside rec time. They have a track, hand ball courts, Niggerball, softball, volleyball, bocce and cornhole. There is a weightroom/fenced in area also. It's fine if you stay away from the 3 g's. Gangs, gays and gambling. You don't have to join a gang, don't be a faggot and stay out of the card game if you don't have money to pay.
>>
>>737878903
Completely this. Pulled some time in piedmont regional jail. They don't play in there. First thing the other inmates do is check paper work once you get to your permanent dorm. Saw a couple guys come in and they were beating the door trying to get the CO to come back in less than 5 mins after they hit there.

If you don't show papers. Your hiding something.
>>
>>737878147
idk about prisons in america, but here inmates get access to the news and some other public stuff
>>
>>737883072
No.

It's not like the movies. Been in 2 County jails and gangs are fading out slowly. Typically it's every man for himself nowadays.

Prison might be a different story
>>
>>737883939
where you from
>>
They see who's taking sop
>>
>>737884177
Sop?
>>
>>737884343
yeah sop nigga the thing you shower with before you go
>>
>>737883980
There never was gangs in county jails.....
>>
>>737884532
Well here in Memphis there is somewhat. But their not strong. It's move so just a bunch of Niggers who pretend to be in the gang so they can fit in and feel safe
>>
Never looking for cp again on tor. Fuck that not risking prison. Last thing I need is getting fucked in the ass with a nigger.
>>
>>737878147
>If you molested a kid you are gonna get your ass kicked in.
>If you are a pig snitch you will get your ass kicked in.
>If you killed a kid then you will get your ass kicked in etc
>>
>>737884740
Nowadays they house pedos together, because they know inmates will fuck you up. So go ahead, you're OK ;)
>>
>>737884343
In USA pedos have to take Sexual Offender Program to qualify for release.. so if someone's taking sop...
>>
>>737878147
When you show up in prison they want to see your papers immediately.

The one that asks you isn't a bitch, so you're going to beat his ass or you're going to show him your papers.

There are no crime secrets in prison.
>>
>>737878551
>who is jeffrey dahmer

nice try Winston.
>>
>>737884843
NO!!!!
>>
>>737884843
This.

The pedos rape eachother while the other prisoners like tee off on the pedos if they happen to get placed in gen pop on accident, which does happen on occasion.
>>
Here in canada you have a different ward for sex crimes.... If you are a pedo.. Gross.. Bottom of the barrel. You will be put in a area with 24hr guard security. Better suck his dick or some of them might turn thier backs when other inmates come around.
>>
>>737885134
Then stay away from the kik threads too.
>>
>>737885322
Kik threads?
>>
>>737883980
>County jails
Prison gangs in a county jail ...
>>
rehab is like this, albeit to a lesser extent. everyone wants to know what drug you're in for, if you went to jail, and if you went jail what you were in there for. takes only a few days before everybody knows your drug of choice and the offenses that landed you in jail. there were no touchers/chomos while I was in but some of the guys that were there before me told me about the chomo that left right before I came in. I think I almost got his bed before I got switched over to the other male wing (due to a paper mixup) and that made them think I was chomo-replacement, thus prompting the questioning almost immediately instead of the normal us letting new guy adjust a few days before grilling him. rehab is basically county with stricter "socialization" rules. never met a person who thought county was harder than rehab, tbh

almost went to state penn for 20+ years so I lucked the fuck out
>>
>>737886158
>almost went to state penn for 20+ years so I lucked the fuck out
For being a chomo?
>>
>>737881741
It won't be the same, /b/ro.

>just recently got off probation
>>
>>737882461
you have to go back bc you got caught with more?
>>
I was being held on remand for a few months and once a rapist made the local news, his cell mate threw him out but nobody kicked his ass. The range got a newspaper every morning and everyone had a TV, sex crimes usually make the news don't they.
>>
>>737882461
Howd they catch you? :p
>>
>>737886320

nah possession of a few strips of LSD, bundle of dope, and needles+spoons

I was on a bender, yo
>>
>>737886548
Nah, I was in therapy for 3 years and I told them I didn't want to come anymore. There was nothing to talk about anymore and I was 'cured'
>>
>>737886684
UK or Ireland ?
>>
>>737886887
I got caught for hacking some government servers because my vpn failed.
They confiscated my pc and they cracked my truecrypt password with the cp

The maximum jail time for cp in the Netherlands is 8 years, I only got 1 year with 8 months probation and some community service.
>>
>>737886949
So you have two more months in jail?
>>
>>737887300
Canada
>>
>>737887306
Yes. I'm getting a letter probably this month were I have to go to sit out my time.
I'm getting an invitation for jail... how weird is that
>>
>>737887303
You're the stupidest fuckwad in the thread.

>cp on hard drive
>attempts to crack into government servers, with same hard drive

Takes a true moron to think like that
>>
>>737883219
You're dead chomo

>>737882356
You'd be my bitch
>>
>>737883219
Fuck you faggot
>>
>>737887552
I know... I felt/feel so fucking stupid.

They were not attempts... I fucking hacked the shit out of our government
>>
>>737887303
>>737887552
There is a saying: break only one law at a time.
>>
>>737887552
But it was encrypted
>>
>>737887716
What did/were your intentions? You "hacked" the fuck out of them? What exactly did you accomplish?
>>
>>737887303
I have a few questions because I am very curious (I'm not pedo), please answer:

Do you consider yourself a pedophile? If so, when did you find out and how young is too young for you?
How old were you when you started downloading that stuff?
Why did you start downloading that stuff and were you hesitant?
What did you download exactly and did you ever feel bad for the abuse victims?
How long did it take you to collect this much (20GB) and how did you feel about your collection? Did you regularly look at it?
While you were in possession of that stuff, how scared were you?
Did you think you would never get caught and did you ever think you would delete everything one day or keep collecting forever?
How did you feel and react when you got v&?
How did you feel and react when you learned that your collection got found?

Thanks.
>>
>>737887753
Still a fucking retard.

>muh encryption
>muh vpn

Their resources will always be better than ours.
>>
Now it all started two Thanksgivings ago, was on - two years ago on Thanksgiving, when my friend and I went up to visit Alice at the restaurant, but Alice doesn't live in the restaurant, she lives in the church nearby the restaurant, in the bell-tower, with her husband Ray and Fasha the dog.
And livin' in the bell tower like that, they got a lot of room downstairs where the pews used to be.
An' havin' all that room, seein' as how they took out all the pews, they decided that they didn't have to take out their garbage for a long time.

We got up there, we found all the garbage in there, and we decided it'd be a friendly gesture for us to take the garbage down to the city dump. So we took the half a ton of garbage, put it in the back of a red VW microbus, took shovels and rakes and implements of destruction and headed on toward the city dump.

Well, we got there and there was a big sign and a chain across across the dump saying, "Closed on Thanksgiving."
And we had never heard of a dump closed on Thanksgiving before, and with tears in our eyes we drove off into the sunset looking for another place to put the garbage.

We didn't find one. Until we came to a side road, and off the side of the side road there was another fifteen foot cliff and at the bottom of the cliff there was another pile of garbage.
And we decided that one big pile is better than two little piles, and rather than bring that one up we decided to throw ours down.
>>
>>737887936
I was on incognito, I didn't know they could track it
>>
>>737887825
First I was trying to be a good guy, find a leak tell them and get it fixed.
Later I found out the information was valuable and sold the info to criminals
>>
served time in doncaster prison, the screws are like chatty women, some woman look like men also chatty as fuck to
>>
That's what we did, and drove back to the church, had a thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat, went to sleep and didn't get up until the next morning, when we got a phone call from officer Obie.
He said, "Kid, we found your name on an envelope at the bottom of ab' a half a ton of garbage, and just wanted to know if you had any information about it."
And I said, "Yes, sir, Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie, I put that envelope under that garbage."

After speaking to Obie for about fourty-five minutes on the telephone we finally arrived at the truth of the matter and said, that we had to go down and pick up the garbage, and also had to go down and speak to him at the police officer's station.
So we got in the red VW microbus with the shovels and rakes and implements of destruction and headed on toward the police officer's station.

Now friends, there was only one or two things that Obie coulda done at the police station, and the first was he coulda given us a medal for being so brave and honest on the telephone, which wasn't very likely, and we didn't expect it, and the other thing was he coulda bawled us out and told us never to be see driving garbage around the vicinity again, which is what we expected, but when we got to the police officer's station there was a third possibility that we hadn't even counted upon, and we was both immediately arrested. Handcuffed. And I said "Obie, I don't think I can pick up the garbage with these handcuffs on." He said, "Shut up, kid. Get in the back of the patrol car."
>>
>>737888017
Great b8
>>
>>737888019
Massive amount of cp, and you're willingly trying to get ahold of a higher power?

You should have gotten raped. Maybe he would have filled you with common sense.
>>
>>737878147
My dad's ex worked at a pen not too far off. She says they keep all the weirdoes (kid fuckers, dog killers, pet fuckers) secluded in their own cells. This is probably due to the fact that inmates inevitably find out. I propose we stop doing that, because how are they gonna learn their lesson if they don't get their holes resized like their victims?
>>
>>737882455
They will usually give pedos fake paperwork.
>>
>>737888062
no b8 i'M gOinG To mAsTurBaTE tO Oc piCtUReS oF pRIsoN RaPe
>>
>>737887998
>>737888061
And that's what we did, sat in the back of the patrol car and drove to the Scene of the Crime/ I want tell you about the town of Stockbridge, Mass;, where this happened here, they got three stop signs, two police officers, and one police car, but when we got to the Scene of the Crime there was five police officers and three police cars, being the biggest crime of the last fifty years, and everybody wanted to get in the newspaper about it. And they was using up all kinds of cop equipment that they had around the police officer's station. They was taking plaster tire tracks, foot prints, dog smelling prints, and they took twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us. Took pictures of the approach, the getaway, the northwest corner the southwest corner and that's not to mention the aerial photography.

After the ordeal, we went back to the jail. Obie said he was going to put us in the cell. Said, "Kid, I'm going to put you in the cell, I want your wallet and your belt." And I said, "Obie, I can understand you wanting my wallet so I don't have any money to spend in the cell, but what do you want my belt for?" And he said, "Kid, we don't want any hangings." I said, "Obie, did you think I was going to hang myself for litterin'?" Obie said he was making sure, and friends Obie was, cause he took out the toilet seat so I couldn't hit myself over the head and drown, and he took out the toilet paper so I couldn't bend the bars roll out the - roll the toilet paper out the window, slide down the roll and have an escape. and it was about four or five hours later that Alice... Alice came by and with a few nasty words to Obie on the side, bailed us out of jail, and we went back to the church, had a another thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat, and didn't get up until the next morning, when we all had to go to court.
>>
>>737888346
No they won't. The guards couldn't care less, you're just another #, literally.

Stop pretending like you know anything about it.
>>
>>737888346
Why would they do this?
>>
>>737878147
Trustees working in filing and or guards who dont like the people they are ratting out. Easy enough to get that information either way.
>>
>>737888400
We walked in, sat down, Obie came in with the twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, sat down. Man came in said, "All rise." We all stood up, and Obie stood up with the twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures, and the judge walked in sat down with a seeing eye dog, and he sat down, we sat down. Obie looked at the seeing eye dog, and then at the twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, and looked at the seeing eye dog. And then at twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one and began to cry, 'cause Obie came to the realization that it was a typical case of American blind justice, and there wasn't nothing he could do about it, and the judge wasn't going to look at the twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us. And we was fined fifty dollars and had to pick up the garbage in the snow, but that's not what I came to tell you about.

Came to talk about prisoners.
>>
>>737888492

They got a building down in New York City, it's called Whitehall Street, where you walk in, you get injected, inspected, detected, infected, neglected and selected. I went down to get my physical examination one day, and I walked in, I sat down, got good and drunk the night before, so I looked and felt my best when I went in that morning. 'Cause I wanted to look like the all-American kid from New York City, man I wanted, I wanted to feel like the all-, I wanted to be the all American kid from New York, and I walked in, sat down, I was hung down, brung down, hung up, and all kinds o' mean nasty ugly things. And I waked in and sat down and they gave me a piece of paper, said, "Kid, see the psychiatrist, room 604."

And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, kill, kill, kill." And I started jumpin' up and down yelling, "Kill! Kill!" and he started jumpin' up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "Kill! Kill!" And the Sargent came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

Didn't feel too good about it.
>>
>>737888466
because if they wanted the pedo to die, they'd put them on an electric chair
>>
>>737888538
An' I proceeded on down the hall gettin' more injections, inspections, detections, neglections and all kinds of stuff that they as doin' to me at the thing there, and I was there for two hours, three hours, four hours, I was there for a long time going through all kinds of mean nasty ugly things and I was just having a tough time there, and they was inspecting, injecting every single part of me, and they was leaving no part untouched. Proceeded through, and when I finally came to the see the last man, I walked in, walked in sat down after a whole big thing there, and I walked up and said, "What do you want?" He said, "Kid, we only got one question. Have you ever been arrested?"

And I proceeded to tell him the story of the Alice's Restaurant Massacre, with full orchestration and five part harmony and stuff like that and all the phenome... - and he stopped me right there and said, "Kid, did you ever go to court?"

And I proceeded to tell him the story of the twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and the paragraph on the back of each one, and he stopped me right there and said, "Kid, I want you to go and sit down on that bench that says Group W, now kid!"
>>
>>737888539
Summer is strong in this one
>>
>>737888593
And I, I walked over to the, to the bench there, and there is, Group W's where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join the army after committin' your special crime, and there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me! And they was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench next to me. And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly 'n' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said, "Kid, whad'ya get?" I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage." He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?" And I said, "Litterin'." And they all moved away from me on the bench there, and the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things, till I said, "And creating a nuisance." And they all came back, shook my hand, and we had a great time on the bench, talkin' about crime, mother stabbing, father raping, all kinds of groovy things that we was talking about on the bench. And everything was fine, we was smoking cigarettes and all kinds of things, until the Sargent came over, had some paper in his hand, held it up and said.
>>
>>737888693
"Kids, this-piece-of-paper's-got-47-words-37-sentences-58-words-we-wanna-know-details-of-the-crime-time-of-the-crime-and-any-other-kind-of-thing-you-gotta-say-pertaining-to-and-about-the-crime-I-want-to-know-arresting-officer's-name-and-any-other-kind-of-thing-you-gotta-say", and talked for forty-five minutes and nobody understood a word that he said, but we had fun filling out the forms and playing with the pencils on the bench there, and I filled out the massacre with the four part harmony, and wrote it down there, just like it was, and everything was fine and I put down the pencil, and I turned over the piece of paper, and there, there on the other side, in the middle of the other side, away from everything else on the other side, in parentheses, capital letters, quotated, read the following words:

("Kid, have you rehabilitated yourself?")

I went over to the Sargent, said, "Sargent, you got a lot a damn gall to ask me if I've rehabilitated myself, I mean, I mean, I mean that just, I'm sittin' here on the bench, I mean I'm sittin' here on the Group W bench, 'cause you want to know if I'm moral enough join the army, burn women, kids, houses and villages after bein' a litterbug." He looked at me and said, "Kid, we don't like your kind, and we're gonna send you fingerprints off to Washington."
>>
>>737888613
fuck off. I've been on the chans all my life.
>>
>>737888461
I've been to prison 3 times and I've seen it happen. The COs aren't the ones who issue the paperwork, you dumbfuck.

>>737888466
Because even though pedos and other sex offenders are seen as the lowest of the low, it's the states responsibility to ensure their safety. Giving a pedo their regular paperwork is a death sentence. While they USED to give them their real paperwork, because of the growing "prison justice" problem, courts began to issue fake paperwork for child sex offenders for their own protection. Typically people find out through other means.
>>
>>737888766
And friends, somewhere in Washington enshrined in some little folder, is a study in black and white of my fingerprints. And the only reason I'm singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if your in a situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into the shrink wherever you are, just walk in say "Shrink, You can get anything you want, at Alice's restaurant." And walk out. You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walking in singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.
>>
>>737888832
>I've been to prison 3 times
What for?

Also, why wouldn't they just solve the problem by not giving prisoners paperwork? I mean why do they need it?
>>
>>737887864
maybe i see myself as a pedo because I like girls from 13yo and up ( so not really a pedo, but a hebe a)
I think I was 22 when I started, just after my gf died in an car accident
it started with watching some cp on motherless and found out I enjoyed watching it, I was a to fucked op mess to think about the victims. I thought 'i'm not the one who is raping these kids, i'm only watching, there is nothing I could do to undo or fix it'
Now I feel real bad for what i did, because your watching child abuse.
A few years, but I once downloaded a file from a tor website that contained almost 10gb
i am a not exclusive 'pedo', normal porn did the job for me too, so I watched it only a few times a month
Not scared at all, i was not thinking straight
I did 2 suicide attempts, both times it got me to the IC/hospital for a few weeks.

Never CP for me anymore
>>
>>737888832
Well excuse me, dick.

I'm sorry my knowledge about prison and pedophiles is outweighed by yours. Hope you make it to the 4th round!

Bitch
>>
>>737888994
For rape and sexual assault.
>>
>>737888994
It's like a receipt
>>
>>737889012
cp fuck a man up that bad? sheeeiit
>>
>>737889111
Jeez anon, why did you raped someone?
>>
>>737889285
Not the cp... getting v& for cp
>>
>>737888994
All have been drug charges. Granted, one of the times I was only locked up because I was awaiting my trial and only did a month until my bail was suspended. The paperwork helps to keep you informed about your own case. You don't HAVE to hold onto it as there are records, but if you get rid of it before you're in GP, as others said, people will be suspicious.
>>
>>737889416
because she said no, I was also intoxicated at the time
>>
>>737889422

ah, I see. the mind of a pedophile is a strange thing indeed
>>
>>737889486
Do you feel bad about it
>>
>>737889486
>because she said no

The only time race is acceptable
>>
>>737889521
part of me regrets it and I wish I could undo it and the other part doesn't because she was a bitch who kinda deserved it
>>
>>737888185
I had sex in jail, but it wasn't rape... i liked it
>>
>>737889856
Raped so bad you probably had no other choice
>>
Why do people get raped in there?

Do they cum in the guy and do tje guys cum from it?

Do these people know that is gay?
>>
>>737890271
Haha no. Some guys fixed a prostitute for me for "family time".
Administration wass a mess up there so she came as my 'wife'

So yeah.... jail got me laid
>>
>>737890474
>Do these people know that is gay?
You're doing 20 years... who else are you going to fuck?
>>
>>737878147
I was in prison in Georgia, medium security. I worked in offices and had access to the file room. I could look in the file of any inmate and see what they actually did. Every prison will have someone in that type of job. However, there are so many molesters in prison, from my experience, just that alone is not enough to get you harassed, but it is fuel on the fire if things turn against you. Basically, own your crime. If you act like a victim, you will be one.
>>
>>737889012
>13yo and up
So not pedo then.

How young were the victims? Was it sadistic stuff? There was never a moment where you were scared? Please answer these three other questions from my first post:
Did you think you would never get caught and did you ever think you would delete everything one day or keep collecting forever?
How did you feel and react when you got v&?
How did you feel and react when you learned that your collection got found?
>>
>>737891144
From the investigation from the police there were video's of 4yo. I never knew, and this was not the kids I found arousing. No sadistic stuff what I liked, only the vids where you can see she is having fun.
No I wasn't scared. I didn't even knew it was so illegal you could go to prison for it.
If I didn't get cought I probably still watching and downloading the stuff.
I used tor, vpn and full disk encryption with a 40+ char password, i thought I was safe.

When the police interrogated me for the hacking case, they just told me "oh yeah btw we found some cp on your pc" I felt like the world just crashed, I was in shock, couldn't move or speak, only cry. That interrogation is carved in my memory, now after 6 years I still get goosebumps and a little panic attack when I think about it.
>>
>>737892271
>When the police interrogated me for the hacking case, they just told me "oh yeah btw we found some cp on your pc" I felt like the world just crashed, I was in shock, couldn't move or speak, only cry. That interrogation is carved in my memory,
More details please, I'm trying to imagine it.

Also, since you said that you didn't believe you could go to jail for possessing that stuff, you didn't get scared when you were v&? Or did you think "I hope they won't find out"? No stress during the investigation?
>>
>>737891144
I was never arrested for the CP, after the interrogation the police brought me home and a mental help person stayed for a few hours to make sure I wouldn't do something stupid. I had a great conversation with this woman and helped me not killing myself that day.

First time suicide attempt was when it was all over the news and in the papers. It started with only news about the hacking, but later the news was about the cp. My name and the city where I lived were named. I felt so ashamed and guilty
>>
>>737892997
I was in defense mode. "No they can't have found my stash... it's encrypted with a 40 character password"
I kept denying it, no no no there is no cp on my pc. I started to cry like a little bitch and my brain turned off. I was in shock, trembling body, couldn't think straight... my life was over.
I cried and cried and told them I want to go home (since I wasn't arrested). They let me cry for an half hour and brought me home
>>
>>737893083
What's the first thing that you said after hearing "oh yeah btw we found some cp on your pc"? What were their facial expressions while saying that and what did they say next?
>I had a great conversation with this woman
Can I get a quick rundown? Anything memorable?
>My name and the city where I lived were named. I felt so ashamed and guilty
Was there a picture of you? Did anyone you know irl tell you something about it?
>>
>>737893576
How did they react to your reaction? What did they tell you?
>>
>>737893646
first thing was "no there is no cp", trying to deny it. They told my they will investigate all the vids an pics to make sure I wasn't the one who made the cp.

The conversation was about life and death and about my dead gf. I never had a good convo with someone about the dead of my gf so it was a relief to finally talk about it. It gave me some peace.

No pictures, but in the hacking scene everyone knew about my hacks and who I was. 1 group of friends 'broke up with me', my other group of friends supported me and helped me trough it.

They told my it was against the law and I probably had to go to jail for it.

After reading the law it said a max. Sentence of 8 years in prison I thought my life was over. But then I read the sentence on previous cases and it never was more then a year for only possession.
>>
>>737893646
I'm so lucky i live in the Netherlands where they put people in prison to help you and not as punishment. I had to go in therapy for being a pedo, but they found out soon I wasn't a pedo, but just a messed up kid and helped me to 'grow up' and becoming an adult.
>>
>>737895065
from now on all the crimes I commit will be in the Netherlands
>>
>>737895065
In the US you can get 20 years in prison for that shit
>>
>>737895383
Watch out. We are the only EU country where a life sentence is really a life sentence.
>>
>>737895065
>they found out soon I wasn't a pedo
How did they find out? What tests were conducted?
>>
>>737895544
Actually, even 500 years (reduced to 200) like an american teacher who did the same thing (download).
>>
>>737895544
>20 years
>so fucking corrupt.
>>
>>737895544
>>737896128
while literal baby rapists get less

really makes me think
>>
>>737896128
500 years for pictures and rpaists in Europe get five?! Holy shit.
>>
>>737896269
rapists*
>>
>>737896033
Just simply asked if I liked kids before they hit puberty. I didn't.
But I got all the test; IQ, personality, coping, stress etc.

Got a above average' iq and that I have narcissistic personality
>>
>>737892271
They did not "crack" a goddamn 40 character password unless you wrote it on the back of your keyboard you braindead troll.
>>
>>737896652
Yeah they did. 2 weeks later truecrypt stopped
>>
>>737895065
Did they ever tell you how they managed to access the hard-drive? I mean they can`t simply crack a 40-character-password.
>>
>>737896269
When it's videos they count each frame as an individual image so the more material there is the worse the sentence can be, especially if there's evidence of distribution, even if very few are shared (uploaded), it will still be assumed that there's been "mass-distribution" because of all the material that is in posession.

Pro-tip: don't posess that shit and stick to whatever else is legal
>>
>>737896646
Did they test you with pictures? Arousal/erection test?
>>
>>737896805
No they didn't tell, even in my case file on paper they blacked out how they did it. I almost got away free for that. But likely they had a keylogger installed on my pc
>>
>>737896954
No, just questions. You can lie in these test, but you are already in trouble and lying doesn't help you
>>
>>737897007
Ding! A hacker who tried to backdoor a government agency with a computer with 20 GB of CP and a keylogger somehow installed on it.

Son, they don't grow that kind of dumb.
>>
>>737897007
>I almost got away free for that.
What do you mean?

>>737897193
What questions?
>>
>>737880269
You would get probation fgt
>>
>>737882431
But you guys are the niggers of europe.

If you live in l.a. county your racial leader writes down all of the booking numbers for your races team, which can then be used to check everyones charges on lasd.org
>>
>>737897408
the evidence was thrown out, because they didn't specify how they got it. But the judge was ok with only my confession.

How I feel about underage sex, what my morals are, if I ever want/had sex with kids etc
>>
http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/hacker-ghz-mogelijk-twee-jaar-naar-de-cel~af4eb517/

Is this you?

Put in google translate
>>
>>737897959
Uhhh holy fuck... yeah that's me.... please don't tell
>>
>>737897733
>my confession
lmao what did you confess and why? seems retarded if your own mouth got you in actual trouble
>>
>>737878147
Prison fag here. From my experience other inmates find the court paperwork in your cell. Rarely a guard will snitch because he's mad. If any hint of it was released by the media or like someone else said, other inmates overhear the court proceedings.
I knew a guy that claimed he ran from cops, pranged his car, resisted arrest etc etc. one day someone snooped through his cell while he was in the shower and found out he was being charged for molesting his 2 yo baby boy. He didn't even make it out of the shower before he was beaten and stabbed half to death. Protective custody is the only option for pedophiles and woman beaters
>>
>>737898267
>I knew a guy that claimed he ran from cops, pranged his car, resisted arrest etc etc. one day someone snooped through his cell while he was in the shower and found out he was being charged for molesting his 2 yo baby boy.
Christ. What did he look like and what type of personality did he have? How did he act?
>>
>>737898234
They showed me the files they found. I didn't know how they got to it, but I recognized the files.
>>
>>737898565
They showed you the images?
>>
>>737898721
Yes, and stills from the video's a screenshots from the folders
>>
>>737898813
What were the videos like? Were the victim's faces visible? How did the men hide their faces? What did the environment look like? Any volume and voices being heard?
>>
>>737898519
He was sketchy as fuck. I actually befriended him before I found out what he really did though. And his cell stink real bad sometimes. He must have been pissing in his sink or something. Other inmates would constantly threaten him to clean his cell but he'd just stand there and give them the crazy eyes. Mind you this was in low level protection so most of the inmates were pretty sketchy
>>
>>737899004
How "sketchy" was he? How did he talk and act?
>>
>>737898519
Also he was pretty ugly
>>
File: lobes.gif (12KB, 244x198px) Image search: [Google]
lobes.gif
12KB, 244x198px
>>737882461
Are you left-handed and/or do you have attached earlobes?
>>
>>737882461
Damn, anon, you really must have pissed someone off. What did you really do?
>>
>>737898813
Hey dude. I started struggling with the very same scenario (minus the hacking and the dead girlfriend) around young adulthood or so as well. 13+, all that.

I don't have any shit on any hard drives now, and I haven't for years, but I'll have this insidious compulsion to hunt down some wild shit every now and then--especially when I start with normal porn, it'll just spiral deeper and deeper till I'm watching something absurd.

I've blocked myself from tumblr, motherless, omegle, nearly about everything--4chan's next on the docket too. I've stopped jacking off--hell, I once had a sprint of 200+ days--in an attempt to lower my threshold for shit I find hot, like an addict dropping his tolerance to get a better high. "Maybe then I can get off to vanilla softcore stuff." It works, but it doesn't cauterize the part of me that finds novel, rare, and wrong shit compelling.

It's hell. Doesn't help that I'm near a hospital, so I hear sirens every hour. I suppose the terror helps keep me in the clear. I'm rather certain I'm on a list, being watched. The paranoia's lessened the longer I've kept myself clean, but say, a year ago--fuck, the adrenaline rush I'd get some nights was monstrous. I'd have plans mapped out in my head--"Okay, if they knock, what do I say? Where do I go? What if I did this? What if I did that? What would so-and-so think?" I have a few very close friends who know the situation, but there's little they can do to help. You'd think the waking horror of the inevitability of your life's end would be enough incentive to keep you straight--but it's not always sufficient.

I suppose I'm fundamentally broken. That shit can fuck you up. I wish I could throttle the edgelord 18 year old I was; the risk-taker, explorer, the one who wanted to see some sinister shit--some shit is better left untouched and unseen. Curiosity is a bitch.

Anon, how do you keep clean? What's the proper mindset?
>>
>>737899413
How I keep clean... when I have the urge I just think about what happened with my life, the problems I got into. And also I think about the victims and how I would feel if my naked body was on the internet for everyone to see.
>>
>>737899387
I was a scary hacker who knew to much.
>>
>>737899413
>13+
That's all men and has been biologically normal since the beginning of humanity, lad. Just look at studies on this. Pedophilia is literally defined as being before 13 (pre-pubescent). Stop feeling like you're mentally ill and just don't do anything illegal.

What are you terrorized about and need "help" for?
>>
>>737899327
Right handed, detached earlobes
>>
>>737899413
>>737899837
>I suppose I'm fundamentally broken.
How so?
>That shit can fuck you up.
"13+"? Sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>737878147
its the one who never told why he is inside.
its that easy.
>>
>>737899413

Consider getting a vasectomy. It slowed by sex drive down a little, but it pretty much killed the urgency I used to get to have sex or masturbate.

I used to get such a strong drive to satisfy my urge that I would do pretty much anything to get myself off. Now I want to cum but it doesnt matter if I dont. Its hard to explain how it feels different now
>>
>>737884689
Ah shit Memphis anon. You've been to 201 I assume? I did 6 months.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 180x240px
>>
>>737886158
You're a fucking retard. County is the hardest time you could do. Try five months with no sunlight shithead
>>
>>737900070
>Consider getting a vasectomy.
Not him but for finding teens attractive? lmao what the fuck am I reading
>>
>>737899712
Yeah... Every now and then there'll be a headline. "So-and-so-b-list-celebrity caught doing x, minimum sentence of 15 years," mass sting operations, dudes like you, and then there's the comments sections of enraged people calling for them to be brutalized or murdered, fuck, for something so bad as possession. "If I slip, if I don't stop myself, that could be me; there could be hundreds of people who want to kill me. I'd lose every single thing I have."

I suppose I've got that part down, but I never really considered,
>the victims and how I would feel if my naked body was on the internet for everyone to see
The selfish, vicious part of me says, "Hey, they know what they're doing," "When I was 15 I was pretty coherent," "Well, it's their fault that they made these decisions," "I mean, they took the pictures themselves," but--I know, logically, that's bullshit. Maybe that's the key. Maybe the compassion's been iced out of me, and I need to work to get it back.

Thanks, anon. Good luck out there.
>>
>>737900348

I didnt read the whole thread, just that one post where the guy said he was struggling with a sex addiction, and he considers himself broken inside.

When I got the snip it totally cured my sex addiction, thats why I mentioned it. I still enjoy sex, I specially enjoy the much stronger orgasms.

But that overwhelming, crushing, all encompassing sex addiction has gone. And if this guy is tormented by his sex drive, then maybe thats what he needs
>>
>>737899837
Hey, I know that men feel the same way I do. I don't make the laws though; it's not necessarily guilt that's aging me--it's the knowledge that the technological capability of the law evolves at an exponential rate and that society would have me murdered for what I'm attracted to.

>>737899925
Yeah. Around 17, 18 or so I discovered the harder shit on Tor. You'd find threads with it on /b/ back in the day--it wasn't attractive. Would never get a boner. It's the curiosity; it's the, "What's the story here? What were they thinking?" You go looking--you find it, then you get hooked to the wrongness.

Like... it's like BDSM. Remember when bondage was fun when you were in elementary school? "Hot damn, I'm so edgy; this is everything you're not supposed to do."

Then it gets stale.

I'm not attracted to 13- anymore, thank fuck, but at one point, yeah. That's how it starts.

Fuck, stay away from it.
>>
>>737878147
Word gets around and guards wi turn a blind eye. Youll most likely to get the shut kicked out of you or better yet become someone's bitch. Probably gonna get extorted too so don't bother with canteen. Go to PC unless you want to die
>>
File: 1490924035411.jpg (27KB, 638x693px) Image search: [Google]
1490924035411.jpg
27KB, 638x693px
>>737900793
But anon, there are plenty of plenty of people that get sexual excitement from things not because they view them as 'edgy' but because there is a subconscious draw towards that activity that for some reason evokes a sexual response.

>Remember when bondage was fun in elementary school?

You never enjoyed the act or idea of bondage. Any activity you perceived as anti-social would have likely 'done it' for you.

TL;DR Not everyone is a bland toolbag and plenty of people have desires independent of what society at large views as 'not cool'
>>
When you go, you get your papers ie. The discovery of your case. Dudes will ask to see your papers. If you have anreason to hide your papers they have a reason to continue their inquiry.
Also, sometimes the guy running the library has access to the internet and can pull up the sex offender site in your state. Also trustees get out of prison for several hours a day, giving them access to the outside world and all of its information.
>>
>>737900793
Fuck, man, and while I'm on my soapbox: The normalization of this shit is dangerous as fuck.

What's with this recent "ddlg" fad? Where the fuck did that come from? What's with all these women my age dressing in frilly socks and wearing cat-eyed boxxy makeup, asking for "daddies" and shit? The fuck man. Ariana Grande? The fuck?

Then there's the dudes who pop up whenever this topic is raised, "Yo dog, it's normal to want to fuck adolescents."
Well, yeah. Yeah. I know. But, you see, when you proliferate it, I gotta bitch, even though I might agree--because my life's on the line. Maybe given a decade or so the law will become lax, but right now, fuck, it's a volatile balance what with smartphones and the unstoppable tide of self-produced contraband. Goddamn, you see it everywhere.

>>737901090
Of course anon--yeah, I have anti-social preferences. I won't deny it. Snuff porn ain't bad. That's sloppy tho; the act or idea of bondage, at its core, is the anti-socialness of it all; the violence, the shock, the mammalian rush from yanking at a curtain of hair, running a blade on soft skin. There's something primeval in it; same shit that makes our species so brutal and callous toward each other. Yeah, it's 'sub-conscious,' but you can easily peel back the layers and see where it comes from.

Of course, not everybody is a toolbag like me. That's okay. I won't assume that everybody works the same way.
>>
>>737901586
>ddlg
>hasn't heard of Purity Balls
>>
>>737900700
And now you'll never be able to found a family because you were too weak to develop self-control, pathetic. You got cucked by your cock.
>>
>>737901723
Man, I'm old as fuck. I've asked so many people about that shit. Why is it so popular? Was there a shitty young adult novel I don't know about? Like, a new 50 Shades of Grey? fuck mane

>>737901586
I better sleep. But, for you young dudes who might be feeling invincible right now, I implore you poor bastards to stop while you're ahead. I used to rationalize this shit too. Maybe I sound ancient, infirm, paranoid--I would to 17 year old me--but fuck, think for your future. You're not invincible. The eternal September ended a long time ago. I don't want any of you skinny faggots to end up in the news like the Dutch hacker up there.

>>737902149
Let's be real homie, your impulse to put down this guy for that tiny dose of pride speaks volumes to your own lack of self-control.

happy america day everybody
goodnight
>>
>>737900793
>society would have me murdered for what I'm attracted to
Only stupid people would hurt others for thoughts (since they're stupid, they're also the most vocal people about their opinion so maybe they aren't even the majority) and many if not most humans are stupid so yeah...just remember that humanity is stupid and don't worry/think too much about it.
>>
>>737902504
>your impulse to put down this guy for that tiny dose of pride speaks volumes to your own lack of self-control.
Nah, I'm just not a potential rapist who feels he's ready to "snap".
>>
File: 1499154177564.jpg (170KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499154177564.jpg
170KB, 960x720px
Most of you only have half a clue.

TDCJ CO here. Youre assigned a TDCJ number. That number can be looked up publicly on our website to see what youre current charge is. You cant see previous charges only what youre locked up for now.

On top of that any Srg or higher can look up your number in our work system and get detailed information such as previous case history fights time left to serve good time etc etc.

So either a guard tells another inmate or an inmate tells their family on the phone to look someone up.

If youre a chomo or have a sex case youre fucked. They WILL find out and youll either be paying extortion to stay not beat the fuck up or straight up told to leave or get stomped out.
>>
I'm 24 and have like.. 10-15 gb of various forms of cheese pizza, on a little portable USB drive.

I use truecrypt cus I heard that shits still safe, eventhough I'm not sure. It doesn't really worry me that much, only the messed up shit that I'm sometimes jacking off to. It's not hardcore shit but.. Maybe 11+ girls, I watch other porn too and get off to that no problem, but sometimes some young girls is just the shit.
>>
File: 1499158088596.jpg (35KB, 640x564px) Image search: [Google]
1499158088596.jpg
35KB, 640x564px
>>737903755
OP here. To add to this i once saw a man shove a shower head up his own ass to get off unit because the guards wouldnt help him and he had no money on the books to pay. The worst chomo ive ever seen had bit the dick off of a baby of his ex and swallowed it.

If youre a chomo you deserve to be in prison and ill gladly walk away when they drag you in the closet. Unpopular opinion on 4chan but thats how it is.
>>
Are you a chomo if you only downloaded the cp? Or must it be physical contact?
>>
>>737904383
Yes. You're a fucking chomo.
>>
>>737904531
That is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>737883023
Mfw prison cured this guy from being a friendless NEET.
>>
>>737878147
As someone who was in jail (jail not prison) in Salt Lake city, I overheard someone in another cell screaming and crying. I asked the guard what was up. He said "Oh. Want to rape a pedo? Guy here is being held for diddling local kids before he goes to prison." I politely declined. My cellmate was brought to my cell. He said "One of his girlfriends was my 9 year old nice. First time I hate-fucked anyone. I'm not gay, but that was great." He then started washing his junk in the sink. More blood than shit.
>>
>>737887303
>The maximum jail time for cp in the Netherlands is 8 years,
...And pedo's here never, ever get that. Netherlands is a paradise fror even the most hardened criminals.
>>
>>737880822
>>737881463
wasted potential
>>
>>737903817
>various forms
What do you mean? Also, what is it like? Are the victim's faces visible? How do the men hide their faces? What does the environment look like? How's the image quality? For videos is there any volume and voices being heard? Please also answer any of these questions that apply >>737887864

PS: you should delete that shit, imagine if it were your children, it will also ruin your life
>>
>>737905136
>I'm not gay
But now he's a rapist too and also deserves death.
>>
>>737906170
Raping a pedo don't count unless the pedo never touched a kid. Poetic justice.
>>
>>737906284
You rape a living being = you are now a rapist
You are a rapist = you deserve death
>>
>>737906588
There's a difference between a man who rapes a woman or child who is incapable of defending themselves vs raping a full grown man who has raped someone incapable of defending themselves.
>>
>>737906588
This: >>737906769
>>
>>737906769
>There's a difference between a man who rapes a woman or child who is incapable of defending themselves
Sure, it's both rape though and if you are a rapist you deserve death. Simple as that.
>>
>>737906818
Rape is worse than murder. It doesn't matter who you rape, what matters is what that heinous action makes you, i.e. a rapist. There absolutely no way to morally justify rape. Robbery? Sure. Murder? Sure. Rape? Impossible.
>>
>>737878147
Some inmates are on good terms with the screws, who will happily look up the offences someone did and tell them.

Happened to me when i was in prison for getting a 13yo girl to masturbate on webcam.

Thankfully i never got bashed, and prison rape is extremely rare.
>>
>>737906998
Rape is impossible to justify, unless you are raping a kid fucker. Raping a kid fucker is the only way to justify it. I'm sorry someone raped you for fucking kids, but you had it coming.
>>
>>737907176
Did someone rape you?
>>
>>737907176
Rape is impossible to justify you disgusting potential rapist. Raping a child rapist will still make you a filthy rapist and also a delusional hypocrite.
>>
>>737907259
I doubt it since he's promoting rape.
>>
>>737906998 #
>I've never been to jail
>>
>>737907446
Yes and I'm proud of that, you dumb criminal.
>>
>>737907259
When I was a kid. Turnabout is fair play. Do unto others what has been done to you. I hate all rapists, with the exception to prison rape of kid fuckers.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 362x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 362x407px
>>737907475
>I've been shitposting and I'm just gonna keep doing that
>>
File: 1498342367383.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1498342367383.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>>737907627
>I'm unironically bragging about having went to jail.
>>
>>737887303
>they cracked my truecrypt password with the cp
How did they do that? Was your password that insecure?
>>
>>737907164
How did you get caught with the webcam thing? Greentext the story, por favor
>>
>>737888019
lol, bullshit!
>>
>>737907164
What were you told by the inmates?
>>
The word spreads. Its impossible not to get exposed after a certain amount of time.. use your brain.
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.