[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Amerifags at least ACKNOWLEDGE that their country

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 33

File: IMG_5842.jpg (100KB, 690x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5842.jpg
100KB, 690x573px
Why can't Amerifags at least ACKNOWLEDGE that their country was built upon genocide and slave labor?
Such things have happened throughout history but why can't the greatest country in the world today acknowledge it's faults? Humility is a virtue of strong men.
>>
should have been genocide of both
>>
>>737826201
Empires were built like that, America wasn't the first and won't be the last.

Next.
>>
>>737826201

I see no evidence that American's do not acknowledge that those things happened. Have you ever been in a U.S. history class? They often read like an itemized list of domestic failures.
>>
Why does it matter today? Basically everyone was a #savage back then
>>
>>737826201
Embraced and celebrated
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Was our land all along faggot, we were just reclaiming it from foreign invaders.
>>
>>737826310
But why can't YOU acknowledge it?
>>
>>737826201
Every successful democracy has faults. If people hate the USA, they should leave.
>>
>>737826312
"Savage" by your standards today.
>>
>>737826201
First post, best post.
Second post, second best post.
Our work is done here.
>>
>>737826201
America as well as every other successful Nation
>>
>>737826201
Fucktard. America has acknowledged those things. Move on troll.
>>
>>737826267
Then who'll build your railways and pick your cotton?

You willing to do the country's shit-work to spare us dealing with non-whites in the future?
>>
File: IMG_2118.jpg (22KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2118.jpg
22KB, 300x168px
You speak the truth. But is there any other way to reach for economic control over the world and have one of the richest and most civilized nations in the world?

I'm not American, I don't feel comfortable with the history of America and hate the fact that the above question very likely won't have an answer for at least a couple more decades or even a century.
>>
>>737826350
That's a theory. Primitive tools were universally primitive... and the "ice bridge" only says "it's possible".
>>
>>737826201
Why can't both of those races appreciate that we raised their standard of living?

Native Americans are perfectly welcome as members of our society today. Blacks in the USA have it way better than their ancestors in Africa.
>>
>>737826201
Don't forget the chinks building our railroad infrastructure and the camps for all the japs in ww2 the cheap child labor of immigrants. Nearly any country in the world has some sort of bad side
>>
>>737826277
Just admit it. Otherwise you are simply a pussy faggot. Fag
>>
>>737826529
Americans should acknowledge their faults. If you think Gay Pride is a stupid concept, imagine how I feel about your American Pride.
>>
>>737826201
I am pretty sure they admit it, but like everybody else in this world, they don't care. And why would they? Those times are over and the people who did that stuff are long gone.
>>
>>737826201
>why can't the greatest country in the world today acknowledge it's faults?

The US govt acts like the big dog gangster of the world and controls the world by force. The US is the leading terrorist state and the cause of most of the world's problems.
>>
>>737826201
For starters, these things have been acknowledged. For another, all countries were built this way.
What's irritating as fuck is that there is still genocide and slavery in the world, but lib fucks don't give one shit about that. They just hate America and whites and want to single them out for special attention.
>>
>>737826201
American here, I completely acknowledge that. This country is illegal and continues to be so to this day. We just became such an economic superpower that the rest of the world accepted our illegal country as legitimate. America is built on the blood of millions.
>>
shut up nigger
>>
>>737826201
>>737826361
>>737826410
>>737826510

This tryhard SJW faggot.
>>
>>737826201
>that their country was built upon genocide and slave labor
every human society was built on slavery and genocide regardless of race. It's still present to this day, you might just not recognize it.
Even if you get paid you're still a slave to this society
>>
>>737826529
There has always been an answer to the question. Actually 2 answers. American Exceptionalism and Manifest Destiny.

In short, Americans are above and beyond the best culture in the world, and as such, it was our destiny to rule from sea to shining sea over those deemed "less than" American
>>
>>737826410
Yes and do we live today or back then you braindead monkey
>>
>>737826277
It has happened throughout history in various ways, but here we are in 2017 habitually setting off fireworks and patting ourselves on the back. We would become a better country if we acknowledge our faults and as the old hymnist wrote: "America, America, God mend thine every flaw..."
>>
>>737826813
Virtually all nations were established through force and conflict. You just accept most of the borders in Europe because they are hundreds of years older. That doesn't mean they weren't forged through countless medieval battles.

The lands in Europe have been stolen and lost and stolen again for thousands of years.
>>
i srzly don't hate american people but i hate how they always think they're the most important people on earth
>>
I mean in schools, it's fucking blasted at you in history classes. Take a shot every time they were mentioned when you were in school. Add the holocaust if you want to kill yourself
>>
>>737826773
You have 2 choices.

Kneel to America, or be bent over and fucked by the long dick of Uncle Sam. The choice is yours. There is no option C
>>
>>737826813
>This country is illegal
>Calls law enforcement
>>
>>737826922
How about you stop being a little cuck and leave the US
>>
Also, we had a major war and a president assassinated to free black people.
>>
File: IMG_5843.jpg (90KB, 626x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5843.jpg
90KB, 626x576px
>>737826910
Yes--- but every year we pave our shitty potholed roads with the same nasty tar and every year we cut funding to NASA and every year the disparity among (((the rich))) and the poorest gets further apart. The American dream is dead to well over 50% of us. Don't you think we need an update?
>>
>>737826922
>We would become a better country

America becomes greater every day for Americans. That is all that matters. You take pride in being a cog in the machine for the greatest empire the earth has ever known.
>>
File: 1498393178183.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498393178183.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>737826201
>>
>>737826976
Who is more important than America?

Ill wait
>>
>>737826201
Here's the thing , perhaps this is low quality bait , or perhaps its a serious thread.
Im not gonna defend anybody for opressing someone else , but you gotta realize that every single "empire" was built on the back of opression. Today's no different. We just dont get whipped and directly ordered around , but we're still the backbone of an "empire" , the empire being the top 0.1% that own basically everything.
If you want to talk about the enslavement and brutal killings of people long dead , perhaps you should switch your focus to people that are alive today that live in equally harsh conditions , and others that while they do have food , water , and a bed to sleep in , they are by no means "free".
Prejudice and hatred , abuse and hatred is a core element of the human condition.
Untill we , as a whole , are able to move forward as one , arguing which country , nation , or person did what and to who is pointless.
We're just wasting our time talking about shit that happened , are happening , and will continue to happen untill we decide to stop it.
My 2 cents.
>>
>>737826361
>>737826718
>>737826201
I get it you're just trying to bait but you can at least make it look genuine.
>>
>>737826887
>tryhard
...like you?

Are you that ignorant and retarded to know that that the only reason that non-whites are such an issue for "you", is because your types were too lazy and weak to do it yourself?

You had to rely on 'non-whites' to do the shit-work, and now the work is done you can't get rid of them.

your fault, cracker-jack, be a man and deal with it.
>>
>>737826361

Uh, sure? Consider it acknowledged. A pretty useless train of thought though; how exactly are you going to use that moral outrage to be more productive?
>>
>>737827117
And false pride and resistance ever since the war. Almost as if Americans are sore losers or something.
>>
>>737826201
>when africa still has more slaves than any other time in recorded history.

native americas are the only ones that deserve an apology. black people need to fork out $3.50 for the boat ride and years of free food and shelter.
>>
>>737826813
>country is illegal
>go back to school
>kek
>>
>>737826720

> should

Do you have any proof for that normative claim? Why *should* we do that?
>>
>>737827172
You seem to have an envy problem. The "disparity" between rich and poor doesnt matter to me. I have what I need, what you have is of no concern to me.

You know why Americans today think the dream is dead, but in places like India the American Dream is still very real? Modern Americans have become brainwashed into thinking they deserve everything and have to work for nothing. First gen immigrants come here and work 2 full time jobs, buy a house, and save money so one day they can buy a Dunkin Donuts franchise.

Tell a 17 year old suburban kid he should get 2 full time gas station attendant jobs and work 16 hour days for the next 25 years so he can buy a small 1 bedroom house 2 hours outside a city, and he will laugh at you right before going back to his video game

The American dream is not dead. Americas work ethic is
>>
>>737826201
If they didn't want to be oppressed they should have been less shit. And Americans didn't enslave black people. Black people enslaved black people. Americans just bought some.
>>
>>737826963
>Virtually all nations were established through force and conflict
>germany

Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt.
>>
>>737827217
Justin Trudeau
Switzerland
Brazilian chicks
New Zealanders
China (owns world economy)
South Indian classical ragas
The Baltic states have gigabit internet
The countries in Africa who own the entire world supply of lithium for our smartphone batteries.
Tibetan Buddhists
>>
File: bobbynope.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
bobbynope.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>737827274
>Too lazy and weak

>Crying about being forced and dominated by the big evil white man

Hahaha, you cucks always make me laugh.

How the fuck do you go from making blanket statements about how evil and powerful the whites are to enslave others then to calling us weak and lazy? Are you that fucking retarded?

>Weak
>Strong
>Lazy
>Powerful

Nigger, get your shit together.
>>
>>737827533

Your mom is calling, tendies are done.
>>
>>737826201
We all know this.

Here is a question though. Hypothetically speaking if you had a time machine would it be politically correct if you used it to somehow stop the slave trade here before it started?
>>
>>737827217
>>737827614
don't forget russia, without them they have no "enemy"
>>
File: Superbest friends.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Superbest friends.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>737826201
I'll admit the red man got fucked. Slave labor 'built' jack shit, you picked cotton. Slaves were nothing but farm equipment.
>>
>>737827274
lul i love it when kids dont understand history. whiny little brat, i hope your parents are proud to have made a crybaby little faggot for a child
>>
>>737827172

> an update

From what to what? Just saying you don't like something isn't a counter proposal. Would you like to emulate another system of government found abroad? It likely won't lead to a nation with a higher GDP per capita; we have the institutions that allow for that productivity already. Do you want to try institutions that have no parallel in history? What are they and why do you believe that they are superior to the most successful social experiment ever conducted?
>>
not amurikkkan,
nor black.
but truly, consider the following.

caucasian babies look revolting.
fat, white larvae.
when bitches push their prams around and people coo over these squalling, excreting worms i fake it, i say "oh cool!" or "it looks fab!" like it's a cool looking tshirt or something, and not a puffy fat dumpling.

however, black babies do actually look "cute". and non human animals.

just an observation.
>>
>>737826201
Who doesn't acknowledge it? We know our history, the issue is the perpetual shaming involved. Look, killing and slavery were commonplace back in those days, we weren't the only ones who did it. Furthermore, we don't have to be ashamed for dominating other races. Just look at the poor native americans, before we got here they were killing each other for land and resources, and Africans were the ones who sold us the slaves. If you want to talk about slavery, take a look at the arabs, they've enslaved tens of millions while we had a few hundred thousand. We simply have no reason to feel bad about something our forefathers did, we had no part in it and it wasn't out of the ordinary.
>>
>>737827562
>>737827562
Germany has monuments devoted to its failure. Every German citizen must see its past atrocities. The thinking is in part it will help it from happening again but also acknowledging that we done goofed.
>>
>>737826201

It's now well over a hundred years in the past and no living US citizen has ever owned a slave or committed genocide against a Native American.

Why can't pussies like you at least ACKNOWLEDGE that it ended a long time ago and that nobody alive today is to blame for it?
>>
File: 1497852949609s.jpg (3KB, 125x88px) Image search: [Google]
1497852949609s.jpg
3KB, 125x88px
>>737827828
As a white dude, this is true. Black babies look so damn adorbs. But then they grow up to be niggers and shoot each other, so there's that.
>>
>>737827861
19 year old white boys who's dads have taught them to hate niggers
>>
lets not forget it was the niggers in africa whom started the slave trade to begin with.

also, all those chugs/wagon burners were killing each other for land and resources a long time before vikings/europeans showed up.

If they want to point there fingers at anyone, its themselves.

to conclude, if they want "equality" with the rest of us they can start with getting over it and stop living in the middle of nowhere (chugs), and stop acting like a spoiled asshole (niggers).

We dont need you or want you...but since we have control over what you need/want...fall in line or fuck off.

Life with the rest of us is pretty jammy, and we are rather tolerant of those who are not looking to destroy what we have build around us...hence why we are in control.
>>
>>737827172
What America really needs is a large scale war to thin out its peasant class. For hundreds of years America fought a major war every 1-2 generations. This cleansed the poor and the stupid. Kind of like wild fires bring new life after a season or 2.

Our current problem is America hasnt had a good large scale war in almost 50 years and our basement dwellers, our minorities, and our slightly retarded populations are growing out of control
>>
>>737827651
>>737827810

nah, faggots, I love how your only retort is repeating the word 'crybaby', and offering no other 'facts'.

keep on trying hard kids.
>>
>>737826910
So you truly think everyone should emulate American culture? Don't get me wrong, I like American culture, music, etc, but I want to know if you believe American culture should be made Earth's universal culture?

Do you believe the world would be better this way? I really wanted to hear your thoughts on it. I'm ready to agree with you, if you help me understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>737827993
Whatever that means, you should learn to clearly articulate your opinions.
>>
>>737827753
Quality response right here
>>
>>737827992
And white kids become alcoholic and sunburnt and dehydrated and before you know it they're you.
>>
File: 1443242181026.gif (1MB, 160x192px) Image search: [Google]
1443242181026.gif
1MB, 160x192px
>>737826201
You show me a country that wasn't, and I'll give a damn.
>>
>>737826201
>Why can't Amerifags at least ACKNOWLEDGE that their country was built upon genocide and slave labor?

Because it's objectively false. Nobody has ever denied that these things happened. The country was not "built" on genocide and slave labor.
>>
>>737828047
Black music is the origin of all good American music.
>>
>>737827614
Brazilian chick

I see you are a man of knowledge
>>
>>737827828
>black babies do actually look "cute"

Black babies look like small apes. FFS even google had a problem figuring out the difference between blacks and apes for awhile.
>>
>>737827303
I like you
>>
>>737826201

Partly because neo-libs are intent on destroying the very history that would make such thoughts possible. Have you seen the war on confederate monuments and civil war sites going on in past years? The left is unabashedly attempt to erase history because it collectively triggers them. An honest and thorough accounting of American history is impossible when events are regularly distorted by emotional manipulation via sjws. Try to have a public discourse about the nature of slavery in the United States; you will receive a condescending, chronic apologist feeling session instead of historical account. How can you expect young Americans to engage with such pedantic, and useless, forums?
>>
>>737828157
Case and point. You have no idea!
Free labor, faggot. It's how your White House was built.
>>
>>737828169
Which black music?
>>
>>737827920
you didnt get the point.
germany was not built on war, the first german state was a union of hundreds of small kingdoms to ensure peace.
>>
>>737828034
youre mad cuz you non whites are easily manipulated. the darker you get, the less educated as a whole you fags are, fix your communities. stop blaming the white man for problems you all cause. backs are the least educated (dumbest) race in america, not whites fault theyre lazy and pathetic leeches, just like you faggot
>>
>>737826201

Also when you say "built on" do you understand that if you take all the wealth that has ever been acquired in the United States and then cut out the wealth that came from slavery it would be a tiny fraction of the total? Do you understand that the institution of slavery was only in place in the south and so none of the wealth in the north or in the west came from that?

Now as for stealing land from Native Americans. Guilty as charged since we basically took the whole country from them but it's not like that hasn't happened to tribes facing more advanced civilizations since the dawn of human history.

Why obsess over it happening in the United States? Why aren't you asking Argentinians to acknowledge that they committed genocide against the natives there? The reason is simple. You take the most successful example and complain about them. It's like lawyers wanting to sue the company that makes the product instead of the person who misused it. Chase the money.
>>
>>737826201
I'm a brit so I can't comment on Americas past - ours is far more shameful.
>>
>>737827782
fuck you for focusing on the slaves when they got free food, free shelter, and free transportation out of africa. the native americans were massacred. get your priorities right
>>
>>737826201
Every country is. The entire human race is.

I just like to think of my day and what im doing with my life when i wake up more than i like thinking about how the world was formed..
>>
We are putting up lynching memorials around the south where hillbillies false flagged niggers for looking at southern Loli, and then lynched them for entertainment purposes... enjoy your lynching memorials and I recommend you not vandalize them . Take a few deep breaths and drink some water.
>>
>>737826201
Shit bait.

But for the sake of triggering some liberals, the indians and the blacks have been slaughtering themselves for hundreds of years before whites even gave them a passing glance.

Their societies weren't going to advance any further than what they had already built for themselves.

Indians would still be living in Tee-Pees and African congobongos would be living in mudhuts that they're ancient ancestors built.

Why should we give a shit what this nation was built on? Why aren't you posting a thread about how Indians and Blacks never being able to evolve because of their infatuation with killing and enslaving each other?
>>
The answer is simple: Because they'd have to pay reparations. And then they'd have to pay reparations to south america, Nicaragua, East Timor, North Korea, the list goes on and on.

Saying sorry is a kind of confession.
>>
>>737828169
and then as usual, whites do it better. ie. eminem, elvis, ect. yall are pathetic. only able to come up with the basics
>>
>>737828091
they become alcoholic, like a drink? they begin to ferment?

dumb nig
>>
>>737826201
My native american wife tells you to fuck off. We're at a parade and she's all decked out in red white and blue
>>
>>737826201
Because it wasnt, blacks and indians dont even exist, they're made up by greedy jews who want to make the white man look bad.

fake news by snake jews
>>
>>737828169
also not true.
>>
>>737828445
Not an argument.
We're talking about the USA here, not your warped impressions of the old societies that were here first. And frankly, living more in harmony with nature may have been a better plan than what we ended up with during Industrial Age. History may show it....
>>
>>737828169
Absolutely. Black culture literally creates the "universal culture effect" that I talked about before. Look at the Blues, Jazz, Rock, Rap.. Everything that is epic about contemporary music came about after the blacks were slightly being included in society.

Is it "American" culture the one we need?
>>
>>737828047
Other countries can not be American no matter how hard they try. (see South Korea and Japan) The American Experience forms and molds you. It seeps into your bones. There is no way for an outsider to truly understand or experience being an American.

While I do believe a lot of the world would benefit from American dominance, there is no way for them to ever be American. You either are, or you are not.

Not everyone can be a winner. The game requires losers too
>>
>>737826201
Why can't natives admit there tribes were built apon genocide?

Why can't niggers admit slaves came from warring genocidal tribes?
>>
>>737826201
It's in a history book. You want people to live in the past. Fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_5815.jpg (163KB, 1400x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5815.jpg
163KB, 1400x760px
>>737828466
Oh wow this guy may have something

Endless reparations!
>>
>>737826201
America didnt do anything that any other country or people did... we were just better at it. Why be sorry about being good at something?

Nigger tribes in Africa were/are constantly at war with one another, killing and enslaving and raping one another. They were subjugated by a superior species.

Hippies created this myth about the peaceful indian, who was one with nature and loved and respected everyone. A large number of Indian tribes were cannibals who are their enemies, and the tribes were constantly at war. So, again, a superior species subjugated them, and is now supposed to feel bad for excelling.

Sorry that you live in this snowflake, everyone gets a prize, as long as you tried youre a winner mindset. In reality, the strong will always succeed.
>>
>>737828631
because they are still committing genocide in africa. its been going on for quite some time. blacks would be fucked if it wasnt for the slave trade.
>>
>>737828250
> It's how your White House was built.

Who gives a fuck? The amount that slavery participated in the creation of modern day America is fucking insignificant.

The fucking Irish are exponentially more responsible for the creation of modern America. No nigger ever built a skyscraper. A few old houses, and a bunch of fuckin cotton shirts. That's a black man's contribution to the USA.
>>
>>737826201
Bahahahahahahahahahahah! The first slave owner/dealer was black.
>>
>>737828391
And before that they enslaved and tortured rival tribes people and then cried when a bigger fish came.

Its tragic and terrible and brought about shitty conditions for current generations that totally need to be addressed but thats how the world is.

The natives werent all trees and nature and pocahontas. They were every bit as barbaric as the "civilised" europeans. Thats just humans man.

I support helping the disenfranchised and what not but i dont support dishonesty and romanticisation of a culture.

Also they kind of have to do their part to lift themselves out of the shit. We can only do so much to provide footholds. They have to do the legwork.
>>
>>737828651
Meanwhile police use arrest records from the past when profiling so while white people get a clean slate black people get arrested for "fitting the profile"

typical
>>
>>737826201
Name a country that isn't faggot.
>>
File: IMG_5704.jpg (107KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5704.jpg
107KB, 960x960px
>>737828651
We want to live in your tiny pea-head, to figure out why you think you're the best.
Then when we figure out your parasite, we'll be sure to kill any indication of that parasite in our head before we slaughter you... so the disease of your misplaced places who will be eradicated from civilization and so we can start growing the buffalo population back for our own sustainability. We'll also collect rainwater and build our homes with earth.
>>
>>737828360
An honest Brit.
You sir, are a great example to your country.
By the powers of /b, I absolve you of your forefather's wrongs.
Though as an Amerifag, I think y'all done fucked up messing with those Micks. Every Irish I've ever met is batshit crazy.
>>
>>737826201
If you're going to bitch about us enslaving niggers, you should probably start with bitching about us enslaving dogs and cows too.

Livestock is livestock. Some of it walks on two legs... none of them are capable of being equal to us.
>>
>>737828585
>Not an argument
You've shown nothing to disprove it. It is an argument.

>We're talking about the USA here
Yes, congratulations, you can read.

>Not your warped impressions
>Warped
>History
>Facts
>Warped
I can tell you did so well in your middle school social studies classes.

OP is talking about how bad it is that we came here and fucking utilized slave labor and took land from the indians. What's it fucking matter? If you'd do two seconds of research, the first asshole on this continent to own a slave was black.

Second, the indians were doing nothing but warring and stealing each other's land, to what end? Fuck them all and fuck you.

You're illiterate in the most rudimentary sense of basic history and shouldn't be allowed to breed.
>>
>>737827172
shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1459039778028.jpg (956KB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
1459039778028.jpg
956KB, 616x5370px
>>737826201
Why can't NIGGERS and InJUNS get their shit together like the Irish, Chinese, Scots, and British. All conquered and oppressed peoples seem to get over it... what are they all women. Eternally oppressed, weak, helpless women?
>>
>>737828837
Not that simple.
White boys actually act a lot like Jews!

Just poorer and full of jealousy.
>>
>>737828000
This guy gets it, but I would add that disease also kept the weak and poor in check back in the day as well. My grandfather was a doctor in WW2. 2 of his brothers stayed at home and eventually died due to polio. His other brother who never went to college died in the Pacific fighting the Japanese.

Thats 3 branches of a family tree that didnt procreate and pass on their weakness/stupidity.
>>
>>737828881
germany 1933-1945
>>
Because post-modernists will use it as an excuse to divide and rule, like they always do.
>>
>>737826201
That was before I was born. I don't give a fuck. Neither should you. Mind your own business asshole.
>>
>>737828733
All European induced.
Capitalism was not meant for humans.
Just a few greedy euro-juice
>>
>>737828881
Switzerland is kind of bicurious. Still haven't figured them out yet.
>>
>>737828811
Go back to Amren, faggot.

Irish fucking slavery can you believe this guy? Not even close.
>>
>>737826201
What's sad is that the descendants of native Americans and Africans are son ungrateful to whites. Indians would still be skinning people and running around naked dancing, but now they have casinos. African Americans would be dead of aids or genocide at whatever shit region their ancestors are from.

Asians and Hispanics love America and are grateful to be here.
>>
>>737829181

What is a Paddy Wagon and where did it get its name?There is a reason they were called Potato Niggers
>>
>>737827416
Also , the 10% of arabia saudi population are afro-arabs(descendant of the slave who african sold to saudis in the past)
>>
>>737828968
Awwwww triggered the impoverished snowflake on farm subsidies and food stamps
>>
>>737826201
we acknowledge our faults, we dont dote on them like the rest of the world
>>
>>737829267
Sounds legit
>>
>>737829280
Which is why it is become more common to castrate African slaves in Saudi Arabia now.
>>
File: 1498204842879-b.jpg (77KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498204842879-b.jpg
77KB, 480x720px
>>737828034
most niggers aren't afro-americans.
most niggers were and are way more enslaved than afro-americans.
most non afro-american niggers despise afro-americans as lazy and stupid.
i'm not an african, an american or a nigger, just shitposting, but this is true.
>>
>>737826201
>inb4 weak bait
>duh

What the fuck do you call casinos and reparations?
>>
>>737828603
But, man.. Have you ever been to the poor parts of America? I've lived here for a couple of years. I studied through high school, undergraduate and beyond; and I experienced pretty bad aspects about America, especially when it came to mental health, racism and poverty.

I lived in a big suburban house in the Houston area, then in tiny apartments in the West Baltimore area. Now I know the USA is just another country. It's just a matter of personal preference to dream of living here. The world is different now, man, America is not the dream land you believe it to be. Not because it got worse through time, but because other countries developed too.

But I respect your point and hope you're right, man. If you are, let's hope American culture prevails.
>>
File: child-care-png-19.png (843KB, 1100x739px) Image search: [Google]
child-care-png-19.png
843KB, 1100x739px
>>737829063
I keked a lot, thank you for making my day <3
>>
>>737826201
Native American fag here, Becuase of said white man I'm living a much comfortable life than I would other wise, and other than Niggers still needing to be sent back, What's done is done, no sense in crying over it.
>>
>>737826201
Americans do. However, you do know every country on Earth, even Papua New Guinea was built on slave labor?

The pyramids weren't built by volunteers, and I mean the ones in Giza and South America.
>>
>>737829106
But you carry the parasite in your soul.
Kill the parasite. You're full of resentment.
>>
>>737829434
No crying. Just acknowledging so we can become a better country for it.
>>
>>737826922
We do acknowledge our faults but certain events that happened in the past have no bearing our day to day lives and therefore shitting on celebrations of today becuase of that is just living in the past and being a party pooper.
>>
>>737826201
Who wasn't built on genocide and slavery? Every nation has been built in blood and on the backs of those who are easily subjugated. You act like any nation is innocent.
>>
>>737829043
Of course it isnt that simple. Nothing is.

But ill put it this way... The victim complex is more damaging than the actual "systemic" something or another sjws whine about.

I work in the trades. Government programs exist to get troubled black youth into apprenticeships.

Ive seen crops of hood gangsters show up with a chip on their shoulder and an "everyones racist and against me" attitude.

Ive seen a majority of them 180, drop their guns, their drugs, and their criminal lifestyle in mere hours when they find out theyre going to get a liveable wage to swing a hammer.

I had a gangster faggot classmate enter the course at 18 years old incapable of basic addition and finishing the course calculating the entire cubic area of a hypothetical building (walls, floors, cylindrical pillars) and then calculating how much concrete was needed to do the entire project. He was never stupid, just found any effort to learn totally hopeless because success wasnt for blacks to him. Wave a wage in front of him and suddenly his brain worked.

This whole "woe is us" attitude stopped them trying to overcome their condition and the trades program had to literally get dropped in their lap before they actually realised they can live off of an honest life.

If they werent taught this everything is racist attitude in the first place they might have dreamed bigger.

But this repeated message gets drilled into them that the whole system is stacked against them and they will fail no matter what they do.

No matter how much truth is in that, it still hard wires them to think theyre so fucked they shouldnt even try.

Sjws play a bigger role in holding these people back than any form of institutional racism ever could.
>>
>>737826201
Quit acting like whites owe you niggershits anything you spear chucker, slavery was centuries ago but I guess it's your culture to be slaves
>>
>>737829545
Again show me where is it that no one is acknowledging what happened in the past, or worse covering it up and acting like it never happened?
>>
>>737829546
Don't you see that doing the same thing every year is stupid? We are not growing anymore... just thinking we have achieved everything without acknowledging that we can be better in countless ways.
>>
The black coward, sucked penises and gave his ass so they would not kill him. The Indian was not left and exterminated. End of story
>>
>>737826201
>ACKNOWLEDGE that their country was built upon genocide and slave labor?
I can acknowledge that. What's your point?
>>
>>737829181

I didn't say shit about Irish slavery you dumb nigger. I referenced the mostly Irish workforce responsible for building modern America. Like I said, no nigger ever built a skyscraper.
>>
>>737826201

#whocares
>>
>>737826201
but i do and anyone with a brain will
>>
>>737829583
>Sjws play a bigger role in holding these people back than any form of institutional racism ever could.

I agree. Life is hard for everyone. Though, not about race, the whole gender neutral bathroom is thing that sticks out in my mind. Everyone hates public restrooms, but 1% of the population made it worse for everyone else, which did damage to the gay rights movement (I live in Seattle, where businesses and the universities had to implement this)
>>
>>737826201

Where are you from, OP?
>>
>>737826510
A white unionized railway worker

And a cotton gin, which btw made niggers obsolete
>>
>>737826201
no body wanted slaves really it was the jews

cos no one wanted black people in there areas not making this up look it up certain states banned slavery cos they did not want blacks
>>
>>737829806
The funny thing... the meme is quite racist. I don't think native americans would consider themselves one race, even if we ignore the fact that natives covered two continents and the caribbean, and Alaska/Canadian territories.
>>
>>737826201
Kys.
>>
>>737826201
Pretty sure there are still wagon burners walking around town. They usually end up dead in the river at the hands of their own kind.
>>
>>737830063
There's your diseased mental thought process again.
>>
>>737826201
Because motherfuckers are STILL using it as an excuse for expecting everything for nothing.
>>
File: 612341415134.jpg (28KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
612341415134.jpg
28KB, 500x360px
>They still call them indians

When will the 90% ever learn...
>>
File: IMG_5342.jpg (48KB, 522x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5342.jpg
48KB, 522x652px
It was taken by genocide, not built from it. Europeans built it.

Slave labor didn't do shit. Grew some cotton.

Slave labor did nothing in terms of building anything, much less the nation. In fact, millions of otherwise hard working, productive Americans were killed over slavery in the Civil War.
>>
why would anyone have guilt for generations ago.. also

>Strong Indian tribes rekt weak tribes.

>Indians gave the white man a battle to remember. We defeated Nazis and commies quicker than them

>Obviously we respect indians. Anything with an Indian name is powerful and great

>Slaves existed before America. Africa had slaves

>there were black slave owners

>Only democrats had/supported slavery in America

>Less than 5% of the South had slaves

>despite democrats fucking with blacks and only 5% of south owning slaves they somehow made fags ITT and liberals blame all whites and republicans
>>
>>737828466

>The answer is simple: Because they'd have to pay reparations. And then they'd have to pay reparations to south america, Nicaragua, East Timor, North Korea, the list goes on and on.

What about Germany? The US never paid a dime for the destruction it caused and are still causing today buy their unexploded bombs in the gorund!
>>
>>737826201
>Blatantly ignores how US History courses cover these topics extensively
>Continues to go after people about "muh acknowledgement"

Yes, we Amerifags know these things happened. Yes, we acknowledge that they happened. But, there's not a thing we can do about them. No American in this thread existed during the times of these events. Like another anon said, it's a useless train of thought to get worked up about.
>>
>>737826277
Straight to the point and concise. Nice.
>>
>>737826201
How much more can we acknowledge it, you fuckhead? It's taught in schools, it's brought up daily by SJWs, movies are made about it, people today stupidly act like it's still happening to them.

Fuck off, you white guilt ridden faggot piece of trash.
>>
Who fucking cares. Wagonburners will drink themselves to death and want free fucking money instead of integrating themselves with the rest of society. Niggers are just niggers.
>>
File: imamobama.jpg (48KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
imamobama.jpg
48KB, 600x404px
>>737830852

>Yes, we Amerifags know these things happened.

You know shit about history. Everyone in the world knows that.

>Yes, we acknowledge that they happened.

No you don't. You will simply claim it's all a conspiracy by the jews to guild trip white American into race mixing.

>But, there's not a thing we can do about them.

How about apologizing for a start.
>>
>>737826201
All empires were built on genocide and slavery/serfdom.
>>
File: white_workers.jpg (109KB, 603x487px) Image search: [Google]
white_workers.jpg
109KB, 603x487px
>>737826201
because it wasnt
>>
>>737831200

>All empires were built on genocide and slavery/serfdom.

Name some and how they were build on genocide.
>>
>>737831170
>We know more about history than any other country in the world does.
Go ask any fucking eurofag (brits in particular) what happened on July 4th, 1776. They won't be able to tell you a fucking thing.

Go ask Germans what went on in the second world war, they won't know a single fucking thing. Your basic knowledge is lacking, you need to commit suicide.

>You will simply claim it's all a conspiracy by the jews to guild trip white American into race mixing.

This isn't /pol/ you fucking half-wit.

>How about apologizing for a start.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHA

As. Fucking. If.

How about you apologize for being a pasty cuck who probably eats nigger cum out of his girlfriend's cunt.
>>
>>737831170
Apologizing implies guilt, and a few presidents who have apologized: https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/history/events/7-apologies-made-to-american-indians/

Individually it makes no sense. I am 10% native. Should 90% of me apologize to the other 10? It makes no sense. No one alive is individually responsible.

>No you don't. You will simply claim it's all a conspiracy by the jews to guild trip white American into race mixing.

Nut jobs exist. You should feel empathy for people with schizophrenia. They are alive and can be helped today.

And finally, natives would have raped and plundered Europe iif given the chance. Just like how Africans and Middle Easterners invaded, raped, enslaved , and plundered Europe.
>>
>>737831487
>Go ask Germans what went on in the second world war, they won't know a single fucking thing
are you retarded?
>>
File: 1379076480906.png (72KB, 237x251px) Image search: [Google]
1379076480906.png
72KB, 237x251px
>>737831487
>>737831502
god damn. europoors btfo
>>
What natives are wanting is decolonization, which is a fucking pipe dream.
>>
>>737831291
Can't tell if bait, or seriously this fucking stupid.
Every empire dipshit.
British empire: enslaved 4/5 of the world. Government of NY recognized British colonization in Ireland as genocide.
Spanish empire: enslaved entire continent. Inca and Maya genocide.
Japanese empire: ....
I'm too tired to go on. You fucking dumb faggot fuck. Read a fucking book.
>>
>>737831291
off the top of my head: the mongols
if i remember correctly, estimates range from 40-70 million dead
including the extermination of whole cultures (reportedly even killing the dogs/cats of the people)
not OP btw
>>
>>737831666
>Are you retarded?

>Are you unaware that that period in history has been completely removed from their textbooks?

Seriously? You can't be this fucking stupid.
>>
>>737831666
Different person, but Germans probably no less than Americans. People tend not to want to think or discuss shameful and an embarrassing past events. I am sure they get a basic education on it, but who likes to think of grandpa as a Nazi?

Other than the revolutionary war, WWII was America's greatest victory so we talk about it a lot.

Go to Cambodia, and bring up the Khmer Rouge.
>>
>>737830814
You're retarded, right?

Look up 'The Marshall Plan' so next time you don't say something so fucking ignorant.
>>
>>737826201
Not built on those things. They were a part of our history, but to brlieve this nation was built by them is ignorant.
>>
>>737831291
The commanches primarily preyed on their neighboring tribes for a millennia

They sexually enslaved every single woman they captured and tortured every male to death. Their culture was in a constant state of war
>>
>>737831487
of course theres also the ottomans (turks) and the armenians; russians and circassians; japanese and chinese (ww2); etc, etc

genocide is nothing new (still horrible, but not new)
>>
>>737830814
who cares? germany should fix their own shit you idiot. its not our fault we had to kick yall little pussies around for actin up. maybe dont commit genocide?
>>
>>737831170

>You know shit about history. Everyone in the world knows that.

Yeah, history like that is typically world knowledge. It's not like we hide it or ignore it.

>No you don't. You will simply claim it's all a conspiracy by the jews to guild trip white American into race mixing.

I didn't think it was possible to be this retarded. But yes, please continue to generalize all Americans based off of the conspiracy theorists you see online. I love generalizations.

>How about apologizing for a start.

"Hey fuckface, you should like, apologize for something you weren't even alive for. Cause ya know, you're partly responsible even though you weren't even a sperm cell at that point in time."
>>
>>737826201
Hey, the Irish are meant to be slaves as well, the fucking drunkards.
>>
>>737831170
Typical liberal cuck. Tries to pull some bullshit then shuts the fuck up when he gets slammed for it.

Pathetic excuse of a human being.
>>
>>737826510
mexicans
>>
>>737826201
white washed history is what the politicians have placed into our history books in school
>>
>>737826720
Jealous
>>
>>737831877
>>737831892
WW2 is the biggest topic in history class in germany
We learn EVERYTHING about it. It is to prevent that another war like this happens ever again. You're just delusional if you think we dont learn shit about it
>>
>>737826361
Because I don't care.
>>
>>737826201
I acknowledge it and I'm proud of it. Wish the niggers would have been killed off as well.
>>
>>737832374
No. I think pride is a sin.
So whether it's faggot or Ameriturd, you're still misguided in having this pride.
>>
>>737832432
So basically it's our fault that Germany shames itself for the holocaust and ww2

I'm really really sorry germany

Really
>>
>>737826510
>build our railways
>the Chinese literally did that
>They worked for minuscule wages because the Brits got them hooked on the opium
>Brits strike again
>>
>>737826609
Honestly slavery was the best thing to happen to niggers in America.
>>
>>737832486
Which is why your country will never be great. Just a bunch of insane people doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.
>>
>>737826201
All countries are formed the same way. So what?
>>
>>737826718
I admit it and I'm proud of it. White mans burden.
>>
>>737826720
How is slavery or genocide of a group of violent savages a "fault"?
>>
>>737826773
and don't forget that you cuck.
>>
>>737826201
I guess Indian casinos where people who are even 1/46th insert tribe here are given grants every year and claim to casinos as well as pretty much every hearing every single day about how evil white people are isn't enough?

I love how history draw red skins as these peace loving one with nature types in reality they committed genocide on other tribes, enslaved them and viewed women as property they traded to Europeans.
Then blacks as helpless slaves who did no wrong, when in reality they where sold off by other blacks and in their own countries TO THIS DAY practice slavery and genocide.

Our blood lust isn't original we're just the best at it. But to say we don't live every day apologizing for it is a fallacy.
>>
>>737832584
Emancipation was. And there was a short window during reconstruction for major progress, but white greedy Jews fucked it up as usual.
>>
>>737832607
>America will never be great

>The absolute cucked state of the rest of the world is filling me full of nationalistic pride on this sunny, California,
4th of July
>>
>>737826813
Whites are superior.
>>
>>737827274

Calling someone a tryhard that called you a tryhard. Then tryharding twice as much. You're being outplayed like a cuckfag.
>>
>>737832607
>Probably coming from some Brazilian asswipe who's stealing his wifi off of the McDonald's down the street
>>
>>737826510
Asians and Irish built the railways not nigs, and fucking cotton gin made nigs obsolete.

Indians went back on their word and attacked us relentlessly. We didn't stand for it. By the time the dust cleared they hated us, and none of us wanted to deal with them. They died because they started a war they couldn't win.

Nigs enslaved nigs. Whites just bought their product.
>>
>>737827172
on the muh "income inequality". Do you brain dead liberals know how wealth works? It's not a limited pie, its created and you have to work hard to create your own wealth.
>>
>>737827172

It sure is Reddit in here.
>>
>>737827274
>>your fault, cracker-jack, be a man and deal with it.

Oh don't worry we will "deal" with them soon enough.
>>
>>737828585
Get BTFO'd and shut the fuck up. Thats right.
>>
>>737832779
We have fiber optics for the equivalent of $15 A month. Check our camwhores!
>>
>>737828169
>>We Wuz Music Makers an Sheet.
>>
>>737832559
no one said that. We acknowledge the fact that a group of people was able to rise in power because our economy went to shit after the reparations and the NSDAP offered a simple solution for not educated people.
we also know that the USA did basically nothing to win the war. Germany ran out of ressources to accomplish anything. The winners were basically Russia since we lost most of our military forces on the east front.
>>
White Americans feel bad for killing off the Indians, either physically or by destroying their culture with the reservation (worse than death?)

The native Americans were based as fuck, and represent to us parts of life that we miss out on in modern society.

We pay tribute to them in a back assed way. Nearly every place in America still has its Indian name. Oregon, Tennessee, Ohio, fucking everywhere.

You can't player hate on white people for dominating to hard back in the day that's how things were.

Feeling confused and bad about the Indians being wiped out is a purely American experience that europoors will never understand
>>
>>737832945
You want what your daddy's had.
Most of you have access to it (albeit the dollar is worth much less). You think that's all that matters. Chickens will come home to roost.
>>
>>737829645
No, you're not growing faggot. It's all you. You're the loser.
>>
>>737827274
>Whites were lazy and weak
>Whites had the capacity to wrangle in some niggers to come do some farm work then make them stay that way for a century and a half

>Pick one you fucking dumbass.
>>
File: 1479992797553.jpg (159KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
1479992797553.jpg
159KB, 940x788px
>>
>>737826201
next time make civilisations that can protect themselfes, you retardet savages
>>
>>737833200
Somewhat enlightened.
You win a diseased blanket.
>>
>>737833310
When the bigger fish comes along and fucks you up, I'll be laughing in Switzerland
>>
>>737833499
Don't talk at me about the Indians you Swiss faggot
>>
>>737826201
Fuck off. It's been acknowledged a million times, but acknowledgment isn't enough for people, they want to be paid for shit they didn't suffer.
>>
>>737826201
You actually think slaves are more useful than picking the fields and doing menial tasks?

Protip: There are currently 45.8 million slaves in the world. India by itself have an estimated 18 million slaves. Loom at the state of that place. People there literally shit on floor. In fact most of Asia and Africa are piles of shit even though they have the most slaves in all history. Get fucked OP, slaves did not build shit. They simply allowed the true builders not get distracted by menial tasks.

Go read a book faggot.
>>
>>737833499
>aliens invade
>switzerland bitches out

sounds right
>>
>>737833140

>USA did basically nothing to win the war

Sounds like they don't really teach you shit about ww2 then.
>>
the blacks sold each other, and the savages were far more brutal to each other than we were.
>>
>>737833200

I know I'm nitpicking, but since I live here:

>Oregon

Not a native american name.
>>
>>737833701
>What was the battle of the Buldge
>What was crossing the Rhine
>What was D-Day
>What was taking care of the entire Pacific theater single-handedly
>What was coming in and saving Britain and France's asses when the Nazi's were at your doorsteps?
>What was giving Britain billions of dollars in aid during the war

>Hurr durr you amerifags didndu' nuffin'.
>>
>>737833140
>>What was the battle of the Buldge
>>What was crossing the Rhine
>>What was D-Day
>>What was taking care of the entire Pacific theater single-handedly
>>What was coming in and saving Britain and France's asses when the Nazi's were at your doorsteps?
>>What was giving Britain billions of dollars in aid during the war

>>Hurr durr you amerifags didndu' nuffin'.
>>
>>737833885
Connecticut
Milwaukee
(The good land)
>>
>>737834141
>Jews
>zionists
>Jews
>international bankers
>Jews
>Prescott Bush
>zionists
>>
File: 1482855094185.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482855094185.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>737834323
>>
>>737826201
>Why can't Amerifags at least ACKNOWLEDGE that their country was built upon genocide and slave labor?

because it wasn't. This was just an argument made by jealous butthurt niggers and feather niggers who couldn't build anything of value themselves. /thread
>>
File: 1439358190899.jpg (119KB, 727x591px) Image search: [Google]
1439358190899.jpg
119KB, 727x591px
>>737834519
spread your ass and get ready for me to fuck you
>>
>>737833701
>Germany ran out of ressources to accomplish anything

the war was almost over when the USA joined. You are the retards who think it was your achievement that Germany lost. Russia had a much larger impact during the war and if we didnt start attacking Russia history might be different. We already conquered the majority of europe but used most of our military forces to go further east
>>
>>737826813
you are a fucking idiot. I suppose you think the american southwest still belongs to mexico despite their ceding it legally over 150 years ago..
>>
>>737826402

So true !!!!

Those native americans should leave and go back to wherever that make sense to them if they don't agree... Best comment so far !
>>
>>737826350
>Highlighting fringe theories that almost no experts actually take seriously
>>
>>737826201
because every nation on earth was built on genocide and slave labor you unlearned heathen.
>>
americans are basically europeans that settled in a land were indiands and tribes lived

brought slave labor and basically built colonies

if the civilizations they encountered would have been technologically and economically developed as theirs it would have been interesting to see what would we live today

it's by definition genocide and slave labor what they did and I may be way out of line in writing this but have you see the way an ant colony behaves?

exactly like fucking americans.
>>
>>737833701
>the war was almost over when the USA joined.
>June 6th, 1944
>War ended in 1945
>Almost
>What is Pearl Harbor
>What is the Pacific Front
>What is December 7th, 1941

> who think it was your achievement that Germany lost.

The Russians had a good head start, it was the Brits and the French who had to beg us for help, lest those faggots get steamrolled by the German war machine once again.

>We already conquered the majority of europe
And yet you decided to go into Africa for some bullshit reason, enlisted the help of Italy, and let Japan run rampant on the United States without any formal plan of action.

You people suck at war. Hitler was merely extorting nations that were having a hard time as it was. Of course it was easy to just waltz all over Europe and take over, they had nothing to protect themselves with.
>>
>>737826201
Everybody knows this. What's the point of thinking about it? You can't change the past
>>
>>737830762

So true !

Slaves didn't do any shit at all... And white people died for their sake anyway !!!

That's why there is one full month for black people, and eleven others for white people...
>>
>>737835060

The point is that recognizing this reality would go a long fucking way towards shutting the racist neckbeards in /pol up.
>>
>>737835235
No it wouldn't. And also, fuck your feelings ;p
>>
>>737826201
Same reason why nobody admits that Arabs and Niggers enslaved Italians and Spaniards. The same reason why nobody mentions that it was the British and Jews who enslaved those niggers to begin with.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>737834661

>You are the retards who think it was your achievement that Germany lost

Nobody said this.

>the war was almost over when the USA joined

Like I said, either your ww2 education was terrible or you didn't pay attention. The US played a huge role in the North African and Pacific theaters. Russia got btfo. Without support from US and Great Britain they would have lost.
>>
>>737835034
>June 6th, 1944

>forgets about Operations Torch and Husky entirely

I think we're done here.
>>
>>737827614
no
no
no
no
minor point, but their history of genocide and slavery is much worse than america's
no
no
nope
nu-uh

pretty much shows your american ignorance, even as a Brit, I must admit that america basically runs the world. I can name you every US President since I was a kid and I can't name you a single other world leader (yes, I google searched who Trudeau is to make sure my No was valid)
>>
>>737834661

I'm getting pretty tired of wannabe ww2 buffs talking about how Russia was so effective during ww2.

The Soviets had twice as many casualties as Germany, while Germany was fighting a war on multiple fronts. The Soviet forces were pathetic. There's a reason people from the US say we saved their asses, it's because we did. Without the US and Great Britain, Russians would be speaking German right now.
>>
>>737827533
>tldr; niggers killed the american work ethic

>immigrant generations.jpg
don't have the image, but I'll summarize it for you
>1st generation
Chinese: hard working poor people
Indians: hard working poor people
Blacks: hard working poor people
>2nd generation
Chinese: hard working Middle Class
Indian: hard working Middle Class
blacks: lazy poor people
>3rd generation
Chinese: Doctors
Indians: Doctors
Blacks: Inmates/gangsters
>>
>>737836527
they only reason the soviets won was
a) multi front war
b) they are russia, their territory give sa natural advantage
c) they had way more bodies to throw at the germans

their equipment was shit tier and it wasn't until the T-42 or 43 tank that they actually had a vehicle that could regularly pierce german armor. until then their tanks just drove around like spazz faggots trying to get behind the german tanks or just got blown up.
>>
>>737836739
anyone who studied anything about the war knows that the Russians baited the Germans into their icy wastelands and that's what won many of "battles". There was very little actually Soviets killing Germans, but rather Germans dying in the environment (starvation, frostbite, etc)

Soviets weren't a powerful army, they were merely a stall tactic for the rest of the allied forces
>>
>>737837018
exactly my second point. they had a passive advantage given their terrain, but the germans were still stupid enough to attack them. It has little to do with their skill or planning since they had a shitty command
>>
>>737826201
Name a country that wasn't built that way.
>>
>>737826201
>Injuns had home field advantage. Had to teach whitey how to live off the land. Could have set aside tribal differences to organize and wipe us out at any time.
The Viet Cong persevered against a technologically superior fighting force.
>Inb4 America didn't lose it quit
America didn't win

>Niggers tribal mentality caused them to throw each other under the bus to generate prisoners/slaves to trade for whiteys gunz so they could go conquer each other some more.
If their own people treated them as property.
Slavery was simply a fair trade of goods/money for goods. This notion you seem to have about free range slaves is laughable. You buy a tool, you use the tool or you're a fool for spending the money.
>>
>>737826310
>I see no evidence that American's do not

evidence for a negative

let me guess you are religious, you do not seem to understand the basics of logic and reason
>>
hy would anyone have guilt for generations ago.. also

>Strong Indian tribes rekt weak tribes.

>Indians gave the white man a battle to remember. We defeated Nazis and commies quicker than them

>Obviously we respect indians. Anything with an Indian name is powerful and great

>Slaves existed before America. Africa had slaves

>there were black slave owners

>Only democrats had/supported slavery in America

>Less than 5% of the South had slaves

>despite democrats fucking with blacks and only 5% of south owning slaves they somehow made fags ITT and liberals blame all whites and republicans
>>
>>737827416
can we get a refund if we send them back?
>>
>>737826201

I'll make a deal with you. When you admit that niggers are violent and stupid, I'll apologize for slavery. Humility is a virtue, right?

Same goes for indians. When they admit that they're dirt-worshiping savages, I'll apologize to them as well.
>>
>>737826201
I have family in the KKK do you really think I care?
>>
>>737833885
Oregon is a pidgining of the Indian word for smelt. Which was the Oregonians main trade good
>>
File: 1453494205067.gif (2MB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
1453494205067.gif
2MB, 640x272px
>>737832791
/thread
All the facts you need to end the conversation in one post.
>>
File: 1498847469513.png (559KB, 510x767px) Image search: [Google]
1498847469513.png
559KB, 510x767px
>>737826201
>genocide
Yeah and I don't care all that much. Indians were barbarians and the country we built was much better than what they had.
>slavery
Not really but whatever it's not like the goal is to be historically accurate, the goal is to make white people feel bad for being the winners of history.
>>
>>737832791
Also, white people ended slavery because they felt bad for nigs. Lincoln wanted to send them back to their natural habitat but the plan fell through.
White people were also kind enough to let Indians have their own fake countries in Oklahoma and other out of the way places instead of slaughtering them wholesale as might be considered reasonable.
>>
>>737837325
I could name several, but none of them are worth a shit
>>
The worst would to be a US citizen. Treated like absolute scum by their govt, terrible conditions, yet somehow they believe theirs is the best country and they're going to win the lottery on Saturday. Amazingly brainwashed
>>
>>737826201
Acknowledged, now we just need time travel to fix it. Welp no time travel, what do you suggest OP? Is this the only time in history where you were awake enough in class to pay attention?
>>
>>737826201
They like to keep the past buried. It's doesn't bode well with their "great white race" idea. They like to believe everything good was done by their hard work when really it was the hard work of others.
>>
>>737841858
Do tell kind sir, what country you hail from?
>>
File: remove-chan.png (578KB, 1050x925px) Image search: [Google]
remove-chan.png
578KB, 1050x925px
>>737842115
Are you implying that we didn't wipe out the Indians on our own?
Don't you start taking credit for our accomplishments, shitskin.
>>
File: 1499054447547.jpg (84KB, 628x496px) Image search: [Google]
1499054447547.jpg
84KB, 628x496px
>>737826201
>genocide
That's a funny way of saying bought and conquered.
>>
>>737826201

why can Canada or Mexico also admit it? Why can't every single country in the world admit it. there isn't a country that is cirrent that didn't build what they have off if destroying the native population and/or using them for slave labor.

also, to say that we don't acknowledge is utterly false. we study as children what we did. We have cities named after Native Americans. So go ahead and continue with your Strawman anti-America circle jerk since you're obviously so small minded with trying to point out the faults of this countrybl by making up lies instead of admitting your own.
>>
>>737826201
Well, I don't know what they taught at your school but it seemed like all we did in history class was learn about how awful we were to Blacks and Indians. We watched movies about Indians and films about slavery. We watched Roots in elementary school!

Like America is the worst country or people in the damn world. The world is super hung up on our history but turns a blind eye to atrocities happening in 2017.
>>
File: 1497954438444.jpg (370KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497954438444.jpg
370KB, 640x640px
>>737842331
The implication is that since America did mean things to brown people that brown people have some kind of claim on what Americans built. Even brown people who weren't even involved, and brown people who benefited by Americans' actions, like Africans and Arabs.
I feel absolutely no moral guilt for what my ancestors did to build America and neither should anyone else.
>>
>>737826201
The weak deserve the sword OP.
>>
Is that the progression you libtards want? Forcing whites to look back on what some people did and feel guilty for it?
>>
>>737832791
Whites went back on their word and continued to encroach on native land, actively burning homes and killing any straggler who opposed or did not move west away from theam at a suitable enough pace. There's more but I doubt you'd believe something you never learned yourself
>>
>>737826201
https://youtu.be/KT7MK13PyMw this is the answer to your question if you want one.
>>
>>737832992
lol nice good job man, finish high school and join the cause asap
>>
>>737826963
Europeans forget they wiped out the Neanderthals, had slaves and fought more wars than America has
>>
we do acknowledge it, we just don't care. survival of the fittest my friend.
>>
>>737842869
The best thing is there's absolutely nothing to feel guilty about.
Conquest is at worst morally neutral and at best morally good if you build something better on the ruins of what you took. Slavery isn't "nice," but it's hard to argue that slaves (and later freedmen) in America had a worse life than they would have had in Africa or the Levant. Shaming whites for slavery and the conquest of America is shit-tier slave morality and anyone who pushes it isn't worth paying attention to.

>>737842996
Be glad we let you have what we did.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.