[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you other lonely faggots feel like chatting with a depressed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Any of you other lonely faggots feel like chatting with a depressed brother to help pass some of this endless expanse of time before death?
>>
all because you're alone doesn't mean you have to be a big ol' sad fag about it
>>
>>737669396
sure what's up OP?
>>
>>737669396
hey faggot
>>
Hey OP, we are /b/, we are /b/rotherhood mah nigga
>>
>>737669495
Just generally feel like shit y'know? No Gf, last one was abusive, no money, few friends, ones I have are also socially inept autists, all that and all of my very existential thoughts about free will and stuff, the usual
>>
Wanna talk about what?
>>
I spend most of the time with the inner voice in my head reciting the phrase "Wheres the tower.. wheres the gun, wheres the tower wheres the gun."
>>
>>737669639
Forget chicks by now and focus on the important things first, that is, the questions that humanity still couldn't answer about the universe and all of its strange phenomenas.
>>
Have you tried fapping? channel the energy
>>
>>737669793
Trying not to, heard it can make this worse, especially when you're doing it like 4 times a day like I've been for about a year
>>
>>737669639
I hear ya OP. I'm feeling kinda shit because I got back from vegas and some ho that was semi interested in me is one wording me and shit. Nothing's gonna happen but I just feel rejected for some reason...
>>
>>737669753
Ok, think of something else. Like, have you ever opened your water tap at your bathroom. If you open a little bit you have a laminar fluid of water and you can predict almost everything about it, but if you open just a little bit more you have a chaos festival, in wich the best minds that ever lived still couldn't solve it. Maybe you can.
>>
>>737669639
>Friends are autists
I'm almost 40 and over the past 20 years my autist friend has been the one to stay around. The rest either fucked up, got killed, or achieved their mediocre dreams. Don't knock your autist friend yet I guess.
>>
>>737669753
Nice Bill Hicks ref
>>
>>737669396
hey brother
>>
Just keep in mind one day you could get a new gf. That's what I'm trying to do . I think women are the ultimate feel machine that will help. Hang in there bro everybody's low sometime, just try n help people to make most of yore time
>>
>>737669916
I'm talking of course of solving the problem of fluid turbulence. Such a common thing that we still don't understand, we can have models for it like LES, but we still don't have a grasp of a exact solution to the problem
>>
>>737669898
I get you man, tbh though I just want someone to sleep next to, just make me feel more stale and grounded y'know?
>>
>>737669396
watch this and you'll feel better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGjsJoiWoNQ
>>
>>737670035
I've found in my brief time on this planet that women aren't everything, but then again love is and women are some of the biggest reciprocaters of love so... do with that what you will
>>
File: 8Zutcy2.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8Zutcy2.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
i guess
>>
She was here last summer...
I would happily scroll through /b/ while she was in the kitchen cooking, on her phone, house activities, etc.
My smart tv would play this playlist on YouTube with artsy music videos. We would have endless conversations while I was scrolling.
Now fast forward a year and she's gone we separated. ._.
I never wanted to scroll on /b/ or play that YouTube playlist, specially not on a nostalgic summer day like this, but here I am anon, looking forward to life...
>>
i should kill myself i have no will fap smoke cigs repeat thats my life i am very depressed
>>
>>737669996
Sup
>>
>>737669639
do you got discord?? we could talk or some shiz
>>
>>737670367
Might not work for you my dude but just look into Dr. Jordan B Peterson's videos on making something out of yourself slowly, and just, give it a shot I guess, keep trying man
>>
>>737670367
Go on a holiday buy a moto bike really ez ways to help
>>
>>737670499
Tbh my dude as soon as you guys started talking to me I felt better, guess staying up till 3 o'clock in the morning (britfag) doesn't help, idk, just haven't had any kind of company in a while so just this works for now, also this wasn't just for me, if I was feeling lonely tonight then I had no doubt other people would be and maybe we could sort eachother out (Fuck that sounded gay)
>>
>>737669396
Every day I think about killing myself. Every day I make it through just to lie in bed and wonder how I did it. I feel like I'm crazy, but life is ok. Good grades, good family, good future maybe? I just feel messed up. Why do I want to die? I feel worthless.
>>
>>737670562
thank you

>>737670565
i cant leave have an old dog who needs to be by my side, he doesnt have too much time and would be devastated if i leave him in the care of someone else, but i should get a bike, i just invested a lot of money in something that may bust so i have to wait it out for now without the bike
>>
>>737670241
Pretty edgy
>>
File: IMG_1567.jpg (50KB, 750x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1567.jpg
50KB, 750x345px
Here's a cutie for you to cheer up mate.

You'll find your nitch and find a reason to keep going. Give it time man.
>>
>>737669924
Wasn't so much complaining as saying that no matter how hard we try we're stuck in the same boat so no one knows how to get out
>>
>>737669767
Kind of my problem is over thinking things to the point I'm all the way back to "I think therefore I am" and the reality of everything else is dubious at best
>>
>>737670800
You need some kind of change in your life. Nothing's vibing with you. Maybe you're not connected to anything that really makes you feel alive
>>
>>737670753
Well I am glad you are feeling at least somewhat better
>>
File: latest.jpg (7KB, 170x296px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
7KB, 170x296px
What's wrong /b/uddy
>>
>>737670800
Hey at least you're not the only one anon, I think maybe these last few generations have just become nihilistic and depressed after the death of god and stuff, unfortunately there is no longer some kind of end goal
>>
>>737670899
It's worse to figure out there's nowhere to get out to. But I feel you.
>>
>>737670857
4Chan has made me very weary that cutie may be a trap... /d/ has taught me not to care either way...
>>
>>737669396
Hello.
19 Posters.
You're not alone anymore
>>
>>737671041
Pretty much my dude, relationships have done that for me in the past but that's not really reliable
>>
>>737671101
Thanks, fuck, it's weird thinking about the horror stories you here of 4Chan before you come here and it's just nothing like that
>>
>>737671186

“It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life—daily and hourly. Our answer must consist, not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual.”

― Viktor E. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning
>>
>>737671342
It kind of is. A good relationship will make you feel good. It makes you better. A bad or lukewarm relationship isn't fulfilling. That goes for your friends, family, and work, too. If you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it, you know?
>>
>>737671214
Wow, it's like talking into a more honest mirror, if nothing else I feel like we can all pretend it's going to be okay in the mean time
>>
>>737671443
pretty much, are you new around here?
>>
>>737671590
Been here like 6 months so I wouldn't say new but still fresh enough to the point where some of the weird shit troubles me
>>
>>737669546
Sup faggot
>>
>>737671669
Well that's really new, but don't worry, you'll get used to it, after all, you're here forever
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>737669396
>Mfw the Captchas are becoming progressively harder the more I reply
>>
>>737671859
I was kind of a child of the net before coming here anyway, knew my way around a good meme, spent a lot of time on r/WatchPeopleDie, that kind of thing, so not much has phased me
>>
>>737671669
Pretty new then in that case but hey, welcome home, been here for 8-9 years
>>
>>737672326
Fuck man, I feel like I'm talking to a jedi master
>>
>>737672326
Fuck I remember when I first came here in 2011 and damn it it's been 6 years already and every year I tell myself I'll leave this wretched place but I can't
>>
>>737669396
Ye
>>
>>737672498
I always use the time stream from Dr. Who as an example of 4Chan, once you're exposed to it, you either go insane, become inspired, or run, or any combination of those 3
>>
>>737672552
Pull up a chair man, thread's slowing but the more the merrier
>>
>>737669396
Do you have kik, OP?
>>
File: 1487043610640.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1487043610640.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>737672477
>>737672498
Once you come here you are doomed to stay
>>
>>737672774
Nah, poorfag, phone is too old and cheap to run it
>>
File: 1499034411544.jpg (87KB, 806x537px) Image search: [Google]
1499034411544.jpg
87KB, 806x537px
Well guys I'm going to sleep, hopefully I'll have some decent dreams today
>>
>>737673180
Night dude, good luck
>>
>>737671447
TL;DR
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>737673180
Goodnight, op!
>>
>>737671041
Yeah I hear you. I'll be moving to Texas in a year after I finish College. Just not much left for me here.
>>737671186
That makes sense actually. It sucks. A lot of us are in this boat
>>
>>737671874
Click on the car
>error
>>
>>737674166
Well the way I see it we all have 2 real options in life which is to play the game or don't, and tbh, I can't tell you which decision is correct, but at the same time, being alive as far as we know is a limited time offer, once you're dead you don't get that chance to make something out of your life so as long as there's some hop I think we should all keep trucking along for the mean time anyway, that and if I died it would take a lot out of my friends too and I'm not sure if they'd be able to handle that
>>
>>737674366
"Draw a box around the street sign"
"But there's two"
"DRAW A BOX AROUND THE STREET SIGN"
>>
I'm down to talk to anybody about whatever
>>
>>737674443
Friends tell me they would miss me, but they never bother to get in touch either. I feel like I'm just in the way. And then they say that it's just a phase. Well 5 darn years is too darn long. I'd miss my dog and my projects. It's hard to judge.
>>
>>737674590
What if WE are the street sign. Whoa.
>>
>>737669396
OP what are things you like to do?
>>
File: voertuig=vehicle.png (539KB, 1228x990px) Image search: [Google]
voertuig=vehicle.png
539KB, 1228x990px
>>737671874
dude captchas are getting more and more broken by the day.
>"select all vehicles"
>pic shows only streetsigns
>selects street signs
>correct

>"select all pictures of vehicles"
>selects piture of vehicle
>pic fades away and another one appears in it's place
pic related voertuig means vehicle
>>
>>737674754
Well it could just be that either they don't understand what you're going through or they're scared and don't want to get involved, or maybe you just need new friends, which I get can be fuckin' hard to do when you're depresso but I think if you stick with it you have to come out on top eventually, and I know that's just another way of saying "It'll get better" but either it will or you'll die before then and you wont have to suffer anymore, the real question is if you're strong enough to endure the suffering for the pay off and I think to an extent we can all do that if we just keep hope
>>
>>737674895
Sleeping, drawing, eating, masturbating, keeping myself busy online, not a lot these days but talking with friends and swimming occasionally is good, also been trying to exercise more because I've heard that helps
>>
>>737674797
Deep man
>>
>>737675347
Oh and Bob Ross streams, I'd recommend those to anyone struggling with depression, just you and a nice middle aged christian man painting and telling you how his animals have been doing, works wonders
>>
I feel mentally numb. like all the things I feel, say, do are fake and the real me is just an anon with a straight face not really caring about anything
>>
>>737675185
I just plug along. I take medication, been on 15 different kinds since my body metabolizes things really weird. And I see a counselor who has been a big help. People to talk with are a priceless resource. I hope I can make it, I dream of a house, family, and being a good father. I can't do that if I'm dead. >>737675347
Exercise will help, I promise. And I find that a hobby that is physical helps. Like collecting something! :)
>>
>>737675703
Classic dissociation, my suggestion would be to try doing more physical things like exercise and trying to do things consciously instead of on auto-pilot
>>
>>737675982
I started serious weight lifting about 6 months ago, training 4x a week, eating super healthy and alot more etc, but tbh I didn't feel any change in my emotions. I also work full time in a chaotic restaurant and when I'm free I'm just behind my PC. I have friends and I go out and stuff but I kind of hate people so I don't see any point in doing it, I just do it to remain social contacts
>>
>>737676268
Sounds similar to me. A big part of it is that I know that I'm hanging out with the wrong people. I used to have friends who I'd totally get along with where we'd always have a great time together and just jelled, but everyone's moved away. The friends that are left, we're friendly and have fun, but it never truly clicks. It sucks when you don't have anyone that gets you anymore
>>
>>737676268
Could be some form of underlying mental disorder, especially how you say you hate people, I know it's just a phrase but if you genuinely feel you hate people in general, that coupled with your symptoms I would suggest you see a therapist of some kind, not sure how viable that is for you but anons on /b/ aren't really the most qualified for detailed psycho-analysis, sorry man, hope you feel better soon if it's any consolation
>>
>>737674590
Soon it will be

HIGHLIGHT THE TERRORISTS
IF THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THEM

and you'll hear about it one day on WikiLeaks.
>>
>>737673180
Night man!
>>
>>737676420
I had the same feeling, I actually quit school 6 months ago and I haven't talked to every single person I used to hangout with. I just have 2 of my best friends who I still often see, my brother, and people from work to (as I said) keep social contacts

>>737676600
yeah I wouldn't say "hate" like some kind of raging faggot saying "fuck society bro" but more like, I purposely avoid seeing alot of people, for example the mall, or family reunions. I love being alone in a physical way, it's being alone in a mental way that's killing me
>>
>>737676838
Legends say if you reply 1000 times to the same post Captcha presents you with a completely white box with the text "FIND GOD" above once translated from Windings 2
>>
>>737673180
Take care, OP. Us faggots are pulling for ya
>>
>>737677672
OP (me) is still here
>>
File: OP.jpg (11KB, 184x49px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
11KB, 184x49px
>>737677831
>>
File: NightMyDudes.jpg (24KB, 449x183px) Image search: [Google]
NightMyDudes.jpg
24KB, 449x183px
Ok, OP is actually off now, thanks for the help guys, and good luck to everyone else who needed some help
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.