[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got fucked on an eighth of mushrooms last night. Ate about 3.5-4

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: TRIP OR DIE.jpg (160KB, 670x445px) Image search: [Google]
TRIP OR DIE.jpg
160KB, 670x445px
Got fucked on an eighth of mushrooms last night. Ate about 3.5-4 grams, first time ever, expecting to see/feel all kinds of shit.

Nothing fucking happened. Fucking pissed the fuck off.

Kenosha WI area looking for mushrooms, mescaline, or real LSD. 15-20 micrograms of LSD ought to do the trick for what I need it for. Who has the psychedelics around here?
>>
15 - 20mc? what?
lol buying drugs on /b/
>darknet
>>
>>737643208
I gotchu fam. I can be there in 20 min
>>
15-20mcg? do you mean 150-200?
>>
>>737643208
Yeah you got bunk shitty mushrooms. Grow your own. It cost me about twenty bucks to grow five pounds dry.
>>
I figure 50-75 hits ought to be enough to induce permanent vacation status.

I'm already looking into growing my own. If I can find someone around here that has them, I'm going to buy a quarter and eat the whole goddamned thing. Not fucking around anymore.
>>
OP I'm in franklin wi, how much you need
>>
>>737643691

if you eat more mushrooms than you can handle, you'll just puke dude. take an eighth and enjoy the trip
>>
I'm going to eat until the walls of reality fucking melt.

I need a quarter. What does it go for? 40 an eighth?
>>
Call me I can't leave this up long 262656twelvethirtyfour
>>
>>737643691
Go to jewtube and watch let's grow mushrooms. Look for the entire dvd and not the first chapter. After you watch that Go to the shroomery. Research monotubs and the bucket tek. You'll have more mushrooms than you know what to do with. Buy Penis envy spores from sporeworks.
>>
File: IMG_20170607_185335.jpg (707KB, 2258x2540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_185335.jpg
707KB, 2258x2540px
>>737644031
Oh and it only takes a gram of penis envy so watch out. Fuckers are strong medicine
>>
>>737644018
dude that should take like 2g to get there, calm down.
>>
>>737644027
Fuck off, dumbass.

>>737644031
Thanks, but that doesn't help me now.
>>
>>737644236
You would think so. I ate 4 grams, and saw and felt not a fucking thing. And yes, they were legit cubensis--weak ass fucking cubensis.
>>
>>737644328
yes, well grown at least. i've had meh shrooms at 4.6g that was about comparable to 2g of some really good ones I got. Really with proper mushrooms an eighth will be plenty.
>>
>>737643697
A quarter. How much?
>>
>>737644328
It's the genetics. You never know what you're going to get with a multispore grow. You got a shit batch,it happens. Thats why you have to grow mycelium on a petri dish and grow it out. When you got your winner you go back to that plate and save it. Now you know exactly what you're going to get. That's called an isolate. It's one set of genetics.
>>
Yeah, but growing my own...doesn't that require like super-sterile environment? Especially if I petri dish the isolate?
>>
>>737645073
You can use a glove box. It's a tote with arm holes. It works like a charm ill see if I can get a picture. I have a hard time posting shit with 2mg upload
>>
>>737643844
This, except dont take an eighth. Only teenagers who've never taken psychedelics before take less than 5g.
There are seldom things fun when eating an amount you're not prepared for.
>source: Many hours of writhing in mental agony in my own puke from fucked doses
>>
File: IMG_20170702_154258.jpg (1MB, 2706x2373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170702_154258.jpg
1MB, 2706x2373px
This is a glove box. This is what you do your sterile work in. I got this one for 8 dollars and I used a coffee can to cut the arm holes. I got that fucker hot as could be and used it to melt through the tote
>>
>>737645424
>Only teenagers who've never taken psychedelics before take less than 5g.
>I have shitty shrooms
>>
I got sold bunk mushrooms once. Knew something was up when he sped away after the exchange. Looked like fuckin' mushrooms you buy at Krogers. Called his ass and threatened him and his family. He called the cops like a bitch and told him I showed up to his house with a gun while high on drugs. They didn't believe him because he had a bad rep already. Fuckin' tool dealers.
>>
>>737645961
Selling is lame. I trade them for weed or give them away.
>>
>>737646200
Good. Give some to me, then.
>>
>>737645727
>an anonymous user shares a different opinion than me
>lets try to insult them
>too ignorant to recognize a very popular McKenna-based philosophy
Shiggy diggy anon
>>
>>737645961
dealer called the cops on you? kek
>>
>>737646200
/fucking thread.
Psychedelics are not to be sold but exchanged.
>>
>>737646525
Five grams of good mushrooms is too much. Terrance didn't live in the days of genetically superior fungus. He was eating shit out in the amazon. I'm not bashing terrance at all but five grams of penis envy would break someone.
>>
>>737646846
seriously, I've had a range of mushrooms and 5g of certain strains is just plain too much/completely unnecessary, Its like taking 1mg of LSD or something. More of a drug doesn't necessarily equate to a better or more meaningful experience, usually its entirely the opposite.
>>
>>737646846
>tfw penis envy are my favorite
>tfw penis envy and mckennai are growing at my buds house
Terence and Dennis also ate literal ounces whilst in the amazon as they had almost nothing to eat, not to mention both grew their own for decades for both research and recreational use.
Are you seriously saying that someone who devoted their life to mushrooms and psilocin didnt bother to improve upon the psilocybin potency and general quality of mushrooms? Now THATS ignorance.
>>
>>737647246
>usually its the opposite
Somewhat true. Theres a tipping point, definitely, where the information turns to visual gibberish or you're too overloaded to remember it and leave the trip with nothing.
This is extremely common on high dose DMT.
>>
Anyone here ever have a bad trip on mushrooms?

I handle LSD like a champ, many times, but mushrooms kicked my ass.

Haven't tried them again besides the one time.
>>
I would be happy having any type of trip. Fuck. Can't believe that fucking shit, and everyone was like, "Oh, if this is your first time, don't eat the whole eighth, you'll die." Fuck you. Next time, I'm eating a fucking quarter, and then we'll see what we'll see.
>>
>>737649492
>>rip
>>
File: 1498934037339.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
1498934037339.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
>>737649492
>takes high dose of BUNK shrooms
>the solution is to find REAL shrooms and double dose

This will surely end well. Enjoy your ptsd and hppd.If you disrespect these substances they will fuck you up, and not the "jaja funny story guys" type of shit either.
>>
>>737643208
are you on anti-depressants?
>>
>>737647992
>but mushrooms kicked my ass.
LSD is a pretty cool drug. you take it and have fun, listen to music, chill out, whatever you want on it.

Mushrooms are teachers. They want you to learn something regardless of your intent and they have a lot to show you.
>>
I must chip in here after 10+ years on 4chan - this is my first ever post - and it's to tell you to be very careful with LSD/shrooms - i took shrooms back in 1988 and have suffered ever since - Severe PTSD, leg tremors, panic attacks etc - I'm on medication for life because of it. Even ended up fucking my own daugther. Be careful lad.
>>
>>737650244
How many did you take though?

If you were a faggot like op and "herp derp me so tough i take 10 pounds" then yeah that's gonna happen. Was that from a reasonable dosage? Were you doing it everyday?
>>
>>737649783
I intend on them fucking me up. Mushrooms are a test. If I can keep my shit long enough when it hits and be so fucking high that there will be zero fucks given about self-harm, then, I'm going to turn to acid--and lots of it!

lmao I dont know why it took me all these years to realize that this is the way to go. And if I can keep my shit for ten or fifteen minutes, then I'll always have that option and know with certainty that it will work.

so buckle up, boy-o. get me my quarter and let the dice fly.

Also, fuck off, Pattern. I see you, and I know what makes you fucking tick.
>>
>>737650650
The better question is why is he trying to blame a one time drug event for all his psychotic bullshit.
>>
>>737650782
No, you're an idiot. It isn't a game, you've never done it, listen to people who have LIVED it and know more than you.

You wanna be that guy mumbling to himself and pissing his pants in the gutter?

You think you can power through the trip? You can't. Imagine you all of sudden were falling from a plane with no parachute and you knew you were gonna die. Could you just will yourself to calm down? Now imagine that, x1000, with psychosis and utter confusion. Does that sound like fun to you?

You will be calling 911 and crying for you mom. Anyway, you should probably do it, just don't reproduce, this is natural selection at it's best.
>>
>>737647301
Terrance wasn't a great nycologist by his own words. Do I believe he had the genetics we are capable of producing and isolating today. No sorry not buying it
>>
>>737649837
Absolutely not. I learned to control my depression by sheer force of will and learning to recognize the physical symptoms of onset. Then, I had a girlfriend who had BPD, and I think she really sort of brought out my own latent BPD.

And besides, I accepted years ago that my life would end at a time of my choosing, earlier than expected. So, this is why I want this silver bullet to shatter the Pattern.
>>
>>737650650
it was over a weekend - a few small doses - maybe 3-4gram max - never came back fully from what went on
>>
>>737651537
"learned to control my depression"

>Comes to this board.

Seems legit.
>>
>>737651537
shit the fuck up with your bullshit "I BEAT MUH DEPRESSION"

I was asking a medical question because SSRi's can impact the intensity of psychedelic experiences. I wasn't asking for your fucking mission statement
>>
>>737651662
Did you consider that maybe you had a latent mental illness?

I had a friend who went full schizo from smoking weed, surprise, it ran in his family.
>>
>>737651396
lol dude, I expect to die on lsd if the shrooms work. I plan on sitting down and calculating the dosage I would need based on absorption rates and my bmi.

Its the perfect way to go out.

>>737651690
I had bipolar. I don't anymore. It's great.

>>737651732
I dont need them, therefore, I dont take them. So fuck off.

>>737651776
See my above comment about my girlfriend having bpd.
>>
>>737650806
Because before i took shrooms i was normal with a normal life - attended private school and played piano grade 8 - you clearly don't understand from behind a keyboard but i do know that everyone is different and this lad might be able to handle it - like a lot of people - I'm just giving my version
>>
>>737643208
was it dried or fresh??
Dried and you didn't feel anything = you got ripped off.
>>
>>737651990
It was sort of leathery, not crunchy, but they were gold caps.
>>
>>737644832
Bullshit.

a cube is a cube. Nature doesn't use petris. Neither do most large scale growers. They have an 'isolate" that may still contain 3-6 different "stains"
>>
>>737652605
>a cube is a cube
A weed is a weed

Just like some strains of pot are more potent than others, some strains of cubes are more potent than others.
>>
>>737650244
Psychedelics WILL NOT fuck you up unless you already had an underlying mental problem or defect.

This is a well documented fact.

Know yourself
Know your source
Know you substance.

Read it, learn it, live it.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.