[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ate two stalks and caps about an hour ago, not feeling shit.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 3

Ate two stalks and caps about an hour ago, not feeling shit.

First time ever, what should I expect? It's about a third of the 5-gram eighth I bought (the amount I ate), and thinking I should just eat the whole eighth.

How much longer should I wait before eating the entire thing?

Not the stuff I have, but pic related.
>>
Sometimes people on their try dont feel a thing.
Its odd
>>
Did you eat anything before or after you took them?
>>
Depends on what you have on your stomach and how fat you are. If you just ate a couple stalks not much will happen othher than some sharing colors. And mayve some trails behibd objects. you should start feeling it at any moment. Eat a couple more caps. Smoke some weed and kick on some Animals by Pink Floyd. Then Hemispheres by Rush. Dont forget Yessongs by Yes.

Also get a black light and poster.
>>
lol Cool, thanks man. I have a heaviness in limbs, and kind of a warmth emanating from my stomach. Not terribly fat. 220, 6'3, yes, I ate something before taking them. Should I just say fuck it and mow the whole bag?
>>
Also, the dude I bought them from said that they were fresh. He couldn't pick up yesterday because they were still drying.
>>
>>737581141
eat the whole thing pussy. better yet use a food processor to cut it into tiny pieces and drink it quick. worked wonders lots of visuals.
Thats how i had it first time ever.. quickly felt the warmth and heaviness. then giddiness. then tripped balls for a couple hours
>>
I dont think you are supposed to eat them when they are not dry. If you eat that whole bag its going to change your life. If you have some shit on your mind its going to show its face in a bad way. But who knows you will probably comeout out it thankful.

Just remember Beyond the perimeter there is nothing to hold onto.

Buy the ticket take the ride.
>>
Does it matter that I have Borderline Personality Disorder and manic depression?
>>
Take like 2 or 3 grams. Listen to some good music. The answers will come to you and you will probably feel like a new person when its over. That low amount keeps you in control.
>>
https://youtu.be/8zGJ9N7c6pE
>>
The ticket has been paid for, and the boarding is complete. Countdown T-minus one hour.
>>
>>737580539
> Don't let him get you.
> Don't let him get you?
> Don't let him get you.
> Don't let him get you?
> Don't let him get you.
> Don't let him get you?
> Don't let him get you?
> Don't let him get you.
>>
>>737582243
hope thats not op
>>
Yep, that's me! lol What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>737583403
>>737583492
yeah eating psychedelics with mental conditions always have great results!
>>
Go ahead and get off of the computer.

Have a nice trip.

Space truckin!
>>
>>737580539
>First time ever, what should I expect?
The lining of your stomach, throat and intestines are going to turn to pure and you are going to shit out the gore and die in agony.
>>
Psh. Everyone has mental conditions these days. Better to confront it head on, I say! Besides, I've totally gotten over my suicidal tendencies. And cutting. And--well, no, not that yet...

Hmm...well, it's too late now. The whole eighth gone in one fell swoop. Time to pierce the veil of reality.
>>
>>737580539
>5 gram 8th

Thats 5 grams, not an 8th. 8th is 3.5 but whatever.

They could just be weak mushrooms. Ive had crazy trips on as little as 2gs and barely any effect on 7gs before.

Either eat the rest of the bag or at the minimum double the dose. If its been quite a while already, your best off just eating the rest of the bag.

Stalks are typically(or so ive heard) weaker than the caps. So if its mostly stalks that may be the issue. If it were me, i would just do the rest and see what happens.
>>
>>737583887

to be fair those conditions aren't really the worst with psychedelics. As long as you aren't suicidal. Whats really bad is when people have like dormant schizophrenia
>>
Cool. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm ready to push the edge of experience, and I really have nothing to lose at this point.

Pink Floyd The Wall, though, is a no-go. That is a recipe for disaster. That's one album I can't listen to anymore, but lately it's been RHCP.
>>
>>737580539

>5 gram eight

mfw
>>
I know what an eighth is. It was about five grams because all stalks had caps and there was nothing loose. I paid 60 for it.
>>
>>737584731
cuz they werent dry
>>
Yep. They were still a little chewy.
>>
>>737580539
OP you should listen to Boards of Canada -The Campfire Headphase
>>
>>737580539
>five gram eighth
let me just stop you right there
>>
Don't be a pussy and eat them all.
>>
Aww man, takes me back to one of my first trips

Alrighty, then ... picture this if you will.

10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes,
in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51
Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thingy
when a flaming stealth banana split the sky
like one would hope but never really expect
to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime
and stopping right at my Birkenstocks,
and me yelping...

Holy fucking shit!

Then the X-Files being,
Looking like some kind of blue-green Jackie Chan
with Isabella Rossellini lips, and breath that reeked of
vanilla Chig Champa
Did a slow-mo Matrix descent
Outta the butt end of the banana vessel
And hovered above my bug-eyes, my gaping jaw,
and my sweaty L. Ron Hubbard upper lip,
and all I could think was:
"I hope Uncle Martin here doesn't notice
that I pissed my fuckin' pants."
>>
>>737585268
Well aren't you real kewl "Maynard"
>>
>>737585354
Shut up and have some wine
>>
>>737580539

maybe theyre bunk, or maybe youre making the same mistake every first timer makes with hallucinogens, which is to re-dose because you havent felt anything yet. then they hit you like a ton of psychedelic brix.

in the world of drugs, it is always better to underdose than overdose.

or just do what this fag said -> >>737581476
>>
>>737585464
yeah wait a little bit longer

did you eat anything beforehand? how long ago was the last thing you ate
>>
>>737581619
I lost my entire sense of identity while I was on LSD. It felt like I died. I was in a bad place and it turned into a nightmare.
No regrets. I love psychedelics.
>>
>>737580539
eat one every 30 minutes until you feel the effects
>>
>>737585132

this isn't bad advice. also watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko
>>
>>737585548
lsd is scary as shit
>>
>>737585548

2C-B

4-ho-met

4-Aco-dmt
>>
Too late. I smoked a bowl right as its hitting, and im just starting to notice visual oddities/sensations. Like a hypnogogic state--right when youre about to wake up and you feel that floating detachment.
>>
>>737585855
keep us updated :P
>>
You Shouldn't Have Eatten For A Few Hours Before Taking them. But As long as your in a comfortable safe environment I'd say eat the rest.
>>
>>737585758
I wish I had access to all of those
>>
How long does the up-slope to peak last? How much more intense will it get? I was hoping for a lot of visuals, and Im just starting to get the warming sensation in my stomach again...stronger. lol Interesting...
>>
My lava lamp looks lovely. Noticing patterns in the way the globules break in synchronized vertical lines of four. Both times, it was four of them.
>>
>>737586095
They're still legal online, What country you in, there's websites for every market
>>
>>737586297

once onset, you'll start to peak within an hour. shrooms generally peak for about 2-4 hours and then taper off with the entire experience about 6hrs or so. weed will intensify it
>>
>>737582243
Don't take psychedelics if you have any mental health problems.
>>
>>737580539
>5-gram eighth

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>737586297
it usually takes around 2 hours to peak for me.

Time gets weird though, so 5 minutes can feel like 30.

For me, it starts with a DXM like dissosiative state (feeling "floaty" and drunk, limbs feel weightless) then after a while it "clicks" on, and I get reflection like colors bouncing off of stuff, i see patterns forming in grass, leaves and trees sometime morph into tentacles.

this is from ~4 grams
>>
>>737586598
lol cool. Gives me a reason to smoke some more.
>>
File: 1330152743410.gif (1MB, 200x242px) Image search: [Google]
1330152743410.gif
1MB, 200x242px
i hope you lose your shit
>>
File: 1494816593242.jpg (2KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494816593242.jpg
2KB, 124x125px
If you're alone, be prepared to talk to yourself. A lot.
>>
>>737586715
>>737585208
>>737584731
Shut up. The five gram issue has already been explained. I paid more, got more, and plus, they were still a hair to the moist side (chewy--for those who dont bother to read the thread)

>>737586668
I have bpd, and im having a blast because i learned to control the other kind of bpd--bipolar disorder--through sheer will.

>>737586909
Fuck off, faggot. No one cares about your /pol/ bullshit.

>>737587106
I'm okay with that.
>>
>>737585608
No it's not.
But that fake bullshit RC which is all you can usually find these days and is sold as lsd... That's scary shit.
>>
>>737586297
Any minute you're going to go from 10 feet off the ground, to orbiting Jupiter.
Just remember to relax.
>>
>>737587459
Then they're probably fairly weak. They should be hard and crunchy.
>>
lmao omg, the fucking lava lamp keeps repeating that line of globules and its fucking glorious. Not visually trippy, just very funny.
>>
I really want to do this but you see I hate spiders. I don't want to trip balls and spiders be fucking everywhere you know. How would I trip for the first time and not have my fears come into fruition?
>>
>>737587459
Who cares? Everything is as it should be ok. Be well
>>
Here you go, OP

https://youtu.be/oyxSerkkP4o
>>
>>737587483

Test kits, man. Better to know if you're getting real LSD, an Mk ultra prototype, or Nbome
>>
Is it cool to smoke weed with shroomies?
>>
>>737587766
I'm scared of spiders too and it's been fine for me.

DPH though, fuck that. I spend all night on DPH catching spiders in glasses. i woke up and thought they all all escaped, glasses empty. I just hallucinated them. Extremely realistic.

I've been fine on shrooms, I don't hallucinate "things" it's just that objects you see warp and things look different. You don't hallucinate entirely new things, in other words. At least I haven't.
>>
>>737587701
Ah, the giggles. Stage 1. Within an hour you won't know what time is, and the false vision of the universe that you call reality will be pulled back.
I love shrooms. Have fun buddy, by the time shit makes enoigh sense again for you to post, this thread will have purged.
>>
>>737587766
Bahahaha! Fuck off. I have borderline personality. And this is it? lol I can control this--I can control LSD. Bring on the 4-way window-panes lol
>>
>>737587879
I just stick to shrooms these days.
>>
>>737587483

lsd can be scary too. we had the real stuff back in the 90's and it was usually awesome, but if can definitely get way too intense
>>
>>737588161
Nah, not really. Sure it can get intense, but compared to mushrooms it's a lot more controllable. Used to do it in the 90's a lot, after a while it's just familiar, and predictable. Shrooms are always wild.
>>
>>737587766

you gotta start crushing spiders with your bare hands to conquer you fears! Then once you've faced your fears, they have no more power over you, you're FREE
>>
>>737588131

good call

can't trust those lab heads.

also if you get grabbed with some shrooms on you cops just laugh and dump them in the street. If you get caught with acid you're going to jail.
>>
>>737588373

neither one is controllable at higher doses. One isn't more intense than the other. It just comes down to how much you took. Luckily if you OD on shrooms you're back to reality in a few hours. If you over do it with acid you're not coming back for a day or two.
>>
>>737584250
>>737584250
>whats really bad is when people have like dormant schizophrenia

I feel like this is me... mushrooms fucked up my world. I couldn't walk or see straight. Threw up for an hour. Couldn't stand up or balance. Felt insane laughter from fear. Fetal position. Didn't enjoy anything and just felt weird, hazy and inbred for hours.
>>
>>737587905
I never understood people who could do this, but I know quite a few. They are experienced pot smokers though (err'day). But yeah, you could.
>>
lol noted: cognitive hallucinations/delusions of grandeur and distorted sense of risk.

>>737588654
That sounds lovely. How much do I need to take to take me out the entire weekend?

>>737588914
Why wouldn't you?

Also, what's the deal with mirrors when on psychedelics?
>>
>>737589040
probably best not to look into them
>>
>>737589264
Why? I look sexy as fuck when tripping
>>
I wonder why? I wonder what the physiological/neurological/psychological reason for that is?

Ooh, I wonder what would happen if I looked into an infinity mirror?
>>
>>737589264
Why? Inner demons n shit>?
Coming from a pot smoker that doesn't trip
>>
>>737589471
lol Ikr?
>>
This was an interesting thread to read.
>>
>>737589839
amirite
>>
>>737588846

>felt inbred for hours

Sounds like you had sick shrooms and couldn't handle.
>>
>>737580968
pink floyd is garbage with a capital G all you high fags started buying his old garbage his lyrics are ripp offs and his talent is boarderline. only good album was the wall so stop passing around this pink floyd is great garbage.
>>
These shrooms were garbage. I want my money back.
>>
>>737580539
eat it all you pussy, or make a tea
>>
>>737590982
RI{P
>>
>>737591117
Already did, faggot.

Read the whole thread next time.

These shrooms gave me barely registering visual distortions, and a bit of a body buzz.

All my friends telling me not to eat the whole bag. Gtfo. This shit is weak. If this is all shrooming is, then bring on lsd, whatever. I don't give a fuck.

User experience 2/10
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.