[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lived together happily for 9 years without getting marri

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 39

File: Even he couldn't do it.jpg (170KB, 1029x763px) Image search: [Google]
Even he couldn't do it.jpg
170KB, 1029x763px
>lived together happily for 9 years without getting married.
>created a family without getting married
>married in 2014
>he instantly becomes powerless in the relationship (at her mercy), which triggers her hypergamous instincts
>now a vulnerable male, he has become beneath her in social status (weak)
>quickly she' becomes dissatisfied with the relationship (can't be sexually attracted to powerless male)
>she cuts him off sexually, depriving him of affection
>marriage only lasts 2 years
>she files for divorce
>immediately sends child services to investigate Brad for abuse, not because he was abusive, but because the accusation of abuse will help her divorce

A man has only one defense against this form of attack. NEVER MARRY. Ever

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.
>>
MGTOW for LIFE.

MGTOW bros, REPORT IN!!!!!
>>
>>737441193
reporting. Brad has actually been doing well with himself, getting little cameos here and there to pass the time. I think he'll be alright.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (49KB, 775x531px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
49KB, 775x531px
If you never enter into a relationship, you effectively become immune to cuckolding.
It literally becomes impossible for you to be cucked.
>>
>>737441193
>>737441382

This again? You incels will make excuses for everything as long as you don't have to do any self-reflection. Stop being a beta cuck. I know you won't... You've heard it all your life and still live in denial, but that's the only thing that will make your sad life any better.
>>
>>737441803
God that woman is disgusting
>>
File: Quagmire.jpg (169KB, 1198x1851px) Image search: [Google]
Quagmire.jpg
169KB, 1198x1851px
>>737441881
The problem isn't MGTOW. The problem is that the opponents of MGTOW (stormfront, jezebel) have shilled so fucking hard against MGTOW that you have internalized their strawman misrepresentation of it. You believe that MGTOW = abstaining from sex. That isn't what it means. Here, I'm going to repeat that last part in all caps for emphasis.

MGTOW =/= ABSTAINING FROM SEX

Pic related is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

Do you believe that bachelors abstain from sex? Of course not. The only difference between MGTOW and bachelorhood is that society expects a bachelor to eventually "settle down" and start a family after he has finished sowing his oats. MGTOW are just bachelors who have the audacity to say, "my bachelorhood isn't a phase".

MGTOW isn't anything more than this.
>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position.
>>
>>737441881
we are IMMUNE to cucking. we can never be cucked. we are post-cucks.
>>
>>737441193
Well I never saw it this way. Thanks for the insight. Marriage is not wrong, the problem is the state corrupting marriage to be used as a weapon against Man.
>>
>>737441193
This is dumb as fuck, tbh.
>He was married to Jennifer Aniston and dumped his wife to hook up with a fucking psycho.
>He refused to get married because 'muh faggots can't marry'
>She hacked off both tits and became emaciated because, as we knew in beginning, she is a fucking trainwreck
>They adopt tons of kids because that's not stressful, and their daughter Shilo thinks she's a boy, so great parenting there
>He's a fucking actor voted handsomest man in the world - you are not him
>He is worth around 100 million dollars, again, not you
MGTOW is pathetic. It's a bunch of retards who don't want to be men at all but who want to be Seth Rogen man children forever. You are a symptom of the effeminization of men, of their infantilization. You sicken real men. Real men built Western Civilization, they didn't avoid the work like pussies.
>>
>>737441803
If you never get laid, your pee pee will stay daisy fresh and never get an STD
>>
>>737442218

GET CUCKED!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Angelina Jolie.jpg (68KB, 857x760px) Image search: [Google]
Angelina Jolie.jpg
68KB, 857x760px
>>737441193
>immediately sends child services to investigate Brad for abuse, not because he was abusive, but because the accusation of abuse will help her divorce

Fuck. That actually did happen, didn't it.
Jesus.
>>
>>737442056
Nice copy/paste. You even used the same picture. It's like you want to be the most beta, autistic, cancer inducing poster on this site.
>>
>>737442113
You're immune to being cucked because no female is ever going to find you desirable to begin with. Permavirgin pride isn't something you want.
>>
>>737442218
>He's a fucking actor voted handsomest man in the world - you are not him
>He is worth around 100 million dollars, again, not you

>filename
>>
File: IMG_7302.jpg (142KB, 374x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7302.jpg
142KB, 374x720px
>>737442318
Smells a whole like samefag in here
>>
>>737442343
>implying I have to come up with an original argument for each of the 30 women who call me an incel or a virgin in each thread.

The argument still stands
>>
In my shitty PC country (New Zealand), you only need to live with a woman for 2 years and its a de facto relationship. You can let a woman in you house 2 years then she takes half.
USA will go this way soon if marriage rate drops
>>
>>737441757
Yeah but if you're not an A Lister. . .
>>
>>737442424

get cucked. i rape hookers. you are a beta male.
>>
File: traditionalism.png (886KB, 660x676px) Image search: [Google]
traditionalism.png
886KB, 660x676px
Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not sea worthy due to lax maintenance. One out of every two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority.
Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>737442297
Touched this beta faggot's nerve
>>737442426
because actors in Hollywood have traditionally had stable marriages
>gosh, if celebrities can't have stable marriages, how can anyone?!?
>>
>>737442622
Do they get alimony too?
>>
>>737442979
She left him, dipshit
>>
File: Kurt Russell Goldie Hawn.jpg (92KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt Russell Goldie Hawn.jpg
92KB, 898x701px
>>737441193
should have learnt from Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn
>>
>>737441803
"If you never try you'll never fail" is a great and very healthy attitude to have towards relationships.
Rather than risk being lonely after the fact you'll confine yourself to bitter loneliness from the start.
AKA:The Self-Cuck.
>>
>>737442164
Marriage is wrong. Women are bitches and only want sex and or money. In my case she wanted both. Get rich and fuck clean 18 year olds until you die, like a champ.
>>
My ex wanted to get married until i asked her if we could do a prenup. She was upset by this and didn't bring it up again until she discovered prenups don't cover inheritance gained while in the marriage. Women are fucking scum.
>>
File: Marriage in a Nutsheel.jpg (321KB, 900x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage in a Nutsheel.jpg
321KB, 900x1576px
Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. They go through life surrounded by drones and all they have to do to activate them for protection is damsel.
>>
>>737443295
I'm not lonely. I have a shitload of friends.
>>
>>737443045
When she was married to Billy Bob Thornton, after being married previously to Jonny Lee Miller but before she married Pitt, she wore a vial of his blood...literally. There was a lesbian romance with another co-star in there. She was a cutter as an adolescent. By 20, she'd done heroin and every other drug. Oh, and her marriage to Miller: "She attended her wedding in black rubber pants and a white T-shirt, upon which she had written the groom's name in her blood." She got a Billy Bob tattoo. Shall I go on? She is a total psychopath, and to say, well, if a marriage to her goes south, no marriage will work... that's retarded.
Pic related, it's her and her brother
>>
>>737443812
There is no prenup that is valid on all 50 states. All a wife has to do to invalidate a prenump is move to a state that doesn't recognize it and file for divorce there.
>>
>>737444098

Totally not getting the point
>>
>>737443878
I almost like your rationalization, but women are less intelligent as well as less physically strong. My woman would have never got the best of me if she wasn't mental and on medication that allowed her to fuck with my feelings guilt free. I hope she gets a brain tumor.
>>
>>737444178
Wow didn't know that. I never really considered it anyways. She was always way less intelligent than me and not seeing eye to eye on critical thinking.
>>
>>737444372
This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.
>>
>>737444320
Vapid actor twat retard marries psycho bitch, she behaves psycho. Who could have foreseen it?
>>
>>737444638
Still missing the point
>>
File: brendan fraser .jpg (26KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
brendan fraser .jpg
26KB, 800x449px
wonder if he'll end up like this guy
>>
>tell gf I won't ever marry her or anyone else
>she mad
>you don't love me boohoo etc
>won't leave me no matter what

I wanna be single again but I hate drama. Gonna need to make myself disgusting so she'll happily take her shit and go.
>>
Stay cuck free my friends.
>>
>>737444978
>i'll wear him down eventually
>>
>>737444098

Right. Pitt got fucked by a psycho. The main downside for him is the kids. Maybe just best that he just "keeps in touch" and lets them decide to contact him when they get older.

This thread. Right. Bitches.
>>
>>737441193
or... how about being the alpha in the marriage???
>>
Women don't recognize their responsibilities in marriage, only yours.
Marriage means blow jobs end. It means they have force of law behind them. It means they can control you when before they could not.

Trust me, the woman you are marrying is not the woman you will be married to.
>>
>>737444978
Whats wrong with that? Cant i love somebody without wanting the legal burden that seems to destroy relationships?
>>
And. once you have kids, forget about it. You're toast.

It really makes me sad to think how much women don't respect their vows in any way.
>>
>>737445562
That was part of why i didnt want to get married. I love getting blowjobs.
>>
>>737444178
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
>>
>>737444978
Nah, women are very persistent. She'll wear you down and get you right where she wants you eventually... if you don't put a firm foot down early on.
>>
File: grim2.jpg (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
grim2.jpg
13KB, 640x480px
>>737441193
I think a lot of men only marry because they're insecure and think itll stop the woman from every cheating/leaving them...thoughts?
>>
>>737447260
Beta males, yes. For more assertive males, they're usually doing it to follow societal expectations and tradition.
>>
File: High Divorce Rate Explained.jpg (100KB, 351x943px) Image search: [Google]
High Divorce Rate Explained.jpg
100KB, 351x943px
>>737445373
It isn't possible for a man to be alpha in a marriage. The whole point of this thread is to point out that even the most alpha of men will be converted into a beta in a marriage because of divorce law.
>>
>>737443295
in a sense you have failed altogether.
>>
>>737448245
If that comforts you at night, sure.
>>
>>737443007
They get minimum half of everything, but no future earnings, bit you are audited in case you have secret accounts etc
>>
>>737447260
I got married solely because I wanted to be considered for a promotion. It worked.

I was promoted to management 2 weeks after I got married.
>>
File: Stacy.jpg (34KB, 553x530px) Image search: [Google]
Stacy.jpg
34KB, 553x530px
>>737448684
>he thinks he wears the pants

Show me a man who thinks he's the one in a marriage wearing the pants and I'll show you a woman letting her husband pretend he's in charge.
>>
>>737444030
your friends fuck you?
>>
>>737449437
Some of them, yes.
>>
>never had sex
>constant fear of a woman controlling your life
>claim you'll never get married and it's YOUR DECISION
>still a virgin, but also a sanctimonious prick
MGTOW
>>
>>737450037
>strawman
>>
>>737442559
I don't think you know what samefagging really is or how it actually works.
>>
>>737450271
So you've had sex and aren't afraid of women?
>>
>>737449329
You are the epitome of putting the pussy on a pedestal. How are you this afraid of women?
>>
>>737450646
Of course.

It isn't possible for a incel to be MGTOW. The entire premise of MGTOW is the act of choosing your own lane. If you can't have sex because it isn't an option in your life, then your lane is being chosen for you. That isn't MGTOW.
>>
File: 1497634961211.jpg (28KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
1497634961211.jpg
28KB, 600x347px
>>737451009
So you're a beta cuck that's become bitter?
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>737450701
MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equate being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equate hatred. See >>737443878
>>
>>737451144
Here's (You)'re reply
>>
>>737451156
So you're an expert on women?
>>
>>737451233
Did you get divorced and decide that you're done, or are you a self proclaimed "player" that won't settle?
>>
>>737442622
Got a citation on that? A lot of misinformation about common-law marriage gets bandied about.
>>
File: WomCiv1.jpg (918KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
WomCiv1.jpg
918KB, 2405x917px
>>737442896
Traditionalism is civilization. You can have a nation where the sexes refuse to affiliate or to come up with institutions of behavior regarding one another, just as reliably as you can't have a nation in which those institutions have been poisoned.
Traditionalism is the perfect intercourse between give and take, the perfect solution to the problem. To simplify it as superiority over one sex or the other is callow at best. You look at this beautiful notion, in which one sex is dominated in all things, and yet in a display of startling humanity honoured with appreciation and value, and you decide the very thing that took us out of the jungle and into the future is bunk? Or that it exists to please women?
Come now, you can't have put much thought into this.
>>
>>737451897
Traditionalism is built upon the foundation of male disposability.
>>
>>737451480
you are retarded
>>
>>737452093
You compared yourself to a biologist studying spiders. Would that not equate to you being an expert on women?
>>
>>737452093
>Knowing exactly what a woman is
Is that not you saying you're an expert on women?
>>
>>737451156
>>737452093
>>
File: two different anons.png (22KB, 597x483px) Image search: [Google]
two different anons.png
22KB, 597x483px
>>737452331
>>737452463

Someone else called you retarded. I just ignored you.
>>
File: 0a0aere03e4dd504dfra4r0a05a.jpg (144KB, 1453x930px) Image search: [Google]
0a0aere03e4dd504dfra4r0a05a.jpg
144KB, 1453x930px
>>737452331
it's true?
Watches at $ 0?
>>
>>737452762
Ok, well they're retarded and you're a pussy for ignoring a valid question.
>>
>>737452331
>>737452463
not the biology spider dude, I was just pointing how what you are claiming isnt said in that other faggot post
and you are retarded for doing so
he didnt claim to be an expert in women
you assumed it because he said he doesnt fear women
that binary reasoning is retarded, its a common thing in childish tantrums, how old are you ?

do I need to point that not being afraid of something doesnt immediately means you are an expert at that ?
can you see how dumb that line of reasoning is ?
>>
>>737452863
Using the Socratic method is incredibly patronizing.
>>
>>737452904
Did you miss this?
>>737452463
>>
>>737453034
I miss the point where you had a real argument instead of trying to discuss semantics while ignoring the obvious point made
>>
>>737441193
Not understanding that MGTOW is a meme

>2017

fuck me you didnt fucking season your food. its fucking RAW and your water is DRY and BLAND
>>
File: brendas_psycho_wife.jpg (643KB, 2048x1467px) Image search: [Google]
brendas_psycho_wife.jpg
643KB, 2048x1467px
"Never ever get married, no matter how nice she is to you"

Brendan Fraser
>>
>>737453255
$900,000 a year
>>
File: PUTIN-TRUMP-ALEXJONES.jpg (64KB, 625x610px) Image search: [Google]
PUTIN-TRUMP-ALEXJONES.jpg
64KB, 625x610px
lol, this thread is fucking hilarious

The only people who go around talking about getting cucked are beta ass bitches that can't get or keep a girl cause they are useless flesh sacks.

If you wanna get with a girl and get married go for it. If you don't want to then don't.
>>
File: 1479585527425.jpg (121KB, 652x665px) Image search: [Google]
1479585527425.jpg
121KB, 652x665px
>>737453310
>>
>>737453230
The point was that biologists that are experts in spiders don't fear them, and that he knows exactly what women are, therefore doesn't fear them (implying heavily that he's an expert on women). He's not and he's being intellectually dishonest, which is what MGTOW brainwashed, soapbox faggots do.
>>
>>737453457
>a man is only valuable if women vouch for him
>they bestow the title of human being only to the worthy
>>
File: 1426771842322.jpg (212KB, 1260x736px) Image search: [Google]
1426771842322.jpg
212KB, 1260x736px
>>
>>737453457
the hilarious part is you thought you were being smart and making a good point when you typed this amount of shit
>>
File: 1445294796700.gif (2MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1445294796700.gif
2MB, 245x160px
>>737453461
>Aliases: TheChamCham
My sides! I almost forgot Brendan used to shitpost on his own IMDb board for years. Fuck, I wish they still had forums so I could go laugh at his posts again.

Still, I feel for the guy. Fucking alimony ruined his life.
>>
>>737445373
In modern Western marriages, the state is the alpha.
>>
>>737453705
you truly are retarded
>>
>>737453461
>fucked up haircut

lol. The funny thing about that whole meme is that it was initiated by his wife's divorce attorney. He tried to get his alimony reduced because he hasn't been able to find work for years and she was draining him dry and her divorce attorney hired a publicist to shame him for it.
>>
File: chamcham_buttmad.jpg (202KB, 996x863px) Image search: [Google]
chamcham_buttmad.jpg
202KB, 996x863px
>>737453831
>>
>>737453866
Nice defense of your stance.
>>
>>737453705
I am an expert on women. You're all parasites who are incapable of reason or accountability.
>>
>>737454766
it doesnt need a defense, Im just teasing you because I enjoy seeing how little of an argument your feeble mind can grasp
>>
>>737455085
>incapable of reason or accountability.

Citation required
>>
Fucking jew, get lost you dirty kike, the only way to not get cucked is to show dominance with a marriage, if you dont marry you're saying you dont give a shit if she fuck nigger on the side, marriage has been crucial to european culture, if you take that away we become niggers, worthless animals that fuck for the sake of fucking and to improve and extend civilization
>>
File: Joker.jpg (42KB, 453x634px) Image search: [Google]
Joker.jpg
42KB, 453x634px
>>737455282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbA-KAgj-ko
>>
>>737455085
Really? Where'd you get your degree? What studies have you done? Can I see some of your published work?
>>
>>737455588
>I'm an expert car mechanic
>Really? Where did you get your degree? What studies have you done? Can I see some of your published work?

A bartender knows more about women than any college professor ever will. Bartenders don't publish studies.
>>
File: BRILLIANT_.jpg (62KB, 795x595px) Image search: [Google]
BRILLIANT_.jpg
62KB, 795x595px
>>737448245
that pic thou
>>
File: Mary Daly.jpg (40KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
Mary Daly.jpg
40KB, 640x467px
>>737455588
>feminists have completely hijacked colleges and universities
>would flunk anyone they suspect of being a men's rights advocate, insuring that there will never be men's rights activists with the necessary credentials.
>>
File: qa17_lg.jpg (8KB, 366x244px) Image search: [Google]
qa17_lg.jpg
8KB, 366x244px
>>737454224
Saved! Thanks, fam.
>>
>>737455121
It does. Your argument is that because spider biologists are experts in spiders, they don't hate or fear them (faulty logic), which proves you don't fear or hate women, somehow (because you refuse to admit you're drawing a parallel you being an expert on women because you cannot prove it due to the fact that you aren't one). It's a shitty excuse for proof and I still think you believe that women are scary, even if you won't accept it.

MGTOW is just as stupid as any other fad ideology and those that follow it cannot defend their positions other than to soapbox by stealing other people's copypasta and ignoring valid criticisms of the shit they spew that wasn't made by another person. You're a fucking wannabe, trying to convert others to something you don't fully understand.
>>
>>737455533
Trips and dubs. Women have no reason or accountability confirmed.
>>
File: ackchyually.png (35KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ackchyually.png
35KB, 700x700px
>>737441193
MGTOW isn't "not marrying though"

it's "screw women, im not even gonna try anymore"

of course you shouldn't marry but that doesn't mean you cant have a relationship if you find someone that isn't a feminist/SJW
>>
>>737455725
>because car mechanics don't get training and certifications with years of proof of experience before they're called an expert
Are you a bartender now, or are you an expert on women? You're all over the place. What are your qualifications that designate you as an expert? Why are you dodging these questions like a black man dodges child support? They're fairly straightforward.
>>
>>737456487
It's not intended to be that, but in most cases it is that, and its main supporters are incels that have no choice anyway.
>>
>>737455322
>marriage has been crucial to european culture
And marriage laws appropriately restrained female instincts during the development of that culture.

Now marriage laws enable female instincts, encouraging hypergamy and the destruction of stable families.

Note that European culture is in decline, and this is one of the reasons.
>>
File: 1.png (15KB, 322x133px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
15KB, 322x133px
>>737456679
well it's what ive heard it is and "men going their own way" makes it make sense. you cant be with a woman and go on your own way at the same time.
>>
File: dickbutt explosion.gif (2MB, 368x265px) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt explosion.gif
2MB, 368x265px
>>737456680
>restrained female instincts
>hypergamy

what are you a fucking Muslim?
>>
>>737456581
Aside from the fact that you're talking about human nature, which is sociology, psychology, etc, a subset of science, for which proof of expertise is done academically rather than just being full of shit. You're not fixing cars, you're demonstrating knowledge of female human behavior. Shit analogies lead to shitty arguments.
>>
>>737441193

FUCK YES brother.... break free from the chains of marriage. If you have an even half way decent job women are so desperate now the pussy is easy. Never settle for the same pussy for life and certainly don't sign a contract cutting off your balls!!! NEVER MARRY! Stay free gents!
>>
>>737441193
chill out OP, you are just going through emerging adulthood. its just a phase, look it up.
>>
File: gay pepe.gif (15KB, 345x363px) Image search: [Google]
gay pepe.gif
15KB, 345x363px
>>737453768

Triggered?

Don't be angry that girls don't like you. There's always guys!
>>
>>737456949
It's supposed to mean they make their own decisions without allowing females to manipulate them, but the stance stems from the general belief that women are scary sociopaths, and given that stance, why stick your dick in that even? The whole thing is deluded half-truths to justify why they were used, why they don't like women, or why they simply don't get laid. It's basically the nice guy delusion turned up to 100. Most of these guys are just sick of being hurt, but don't want to fix their method of selection.
>>
File: 1410012814374.jpg (763KB, 3021x2266px) Image search: [Google]
1410012814374.jpg
763KB, 3021x2266px
>>737441193

I realized this by dumb luck. Long term dated a girl I though would be normal enough to marry. All my friends got married. Stayed with her long enough to watch all myu friends get divorced or worse (suicide overdose etc) watch their kids and lives get taken away by the state and lawyers.

Broke shit off with the long term GF. I have a great job lots of cash. You hit up online dating and holy fuck endless divorced pussy easily given. These desperate cunts even offer up anal at the slightest hint of you wanting to move on. It's a fucking paradise on Earth right now in America with this bullshit going on. Just make your own rules!
>>
File: brendan_scared_of_women.jpg (1MB, 2487x1858px) Image search: [Google]
brendan_scared_of_women.jpg
1MB, 2487x1858px
stay away from women
>>
>>737456679
It isn't possible for an incel to be mgtow. Mgtow is choosing your own lane and incel have their lane chosen for them.

Trying to associate mgtow with incels is an attempt to dissuade boys who are not familiar with mgtow from exploring the subject.
>>
Whenever I talk to one of the MGTOW retards it always feels like I'm talking to someone who's been inducted into a cult. Is MGTOW a cult?
>>
>>737457788
$900,000 a year
>or go to jail
>>
>>737441193
What if my potential wife makes double what I make?
>>
>>737444978
Get disgusting till she leaves on her own... /b/eautiful...
>>
>>737458092
Depends. Courts don't look at what you make, they look at what you're capable of making. If her lawyer is able to convince the court that you "should" be earning more, your alimony and child support are based on that amount, regardless of what you actually earn.

Plus, if you have kids, she will go for full custody. Even if she makes more, if she gets full custody or even has more days with the kids out of the year, she may be able to extract money from you even if she makes significantly more, especially if she has to put the kids in daycare/after school care.
>>
>>737444978
Shit in your pants while the two of you sleep together. Do it every night until she leaves.
>>
File: sienna-in-easy-to-love-011.jpg (312KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sienna-in-easy-to-love-011.jpg
312KB, 801x1200px
>>737441193
I will never give up women.
I've slept with around 100 and I've still not had enough.
MGTOW is for people that have never be able to obtain women... that's fine, you go your own way... that just means more women for us that actually know that not all of them are dickhead feminists or whatever.
You want to carry on your genes to your white children and secure a future for your family name... but who the fuck is gonna give you that? A FUCKING WOMAN.
We can't live without them, literally can't live without them.
They can't live without us, literally can't live without us.
Stop this bullshit, you sound pathetic as fuck.
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, but women are fucking awesome.
>>
>>737458572
See >>737457810 >>737442056
>>
damn this thread. who the fuck even pays attention to hollywood stars? i don't know shit and i don't care. you're all a bunch of faggots for arguing with eachother over nothing on the internet!!!11111 x D
>>
We need moar of this anon on /b/.
>>
>>737441193
or:

Relationship on the rocks after a few mediocre years. Decide to get married to try and save it. inevitably doesn't work...
>>
>>737458572
>They can't live without us, literally can't live without us.
They can't live without men in general, sure. Especially the Sheriff's deputies and police officers who will serve you with court papers and take you to jail if you don't pay your alimony and child support.

But they can live without *you* specifically. Quite easily.
>>
>>737444098
Who gave that fag a trophy?
>>
>>737458696
Nahh.
It's a shitty cult just like feminism.
Not falling for it.
I do everything on my own terms and I follow no kind of ideologies.
>>
>>737458572

Why should I care about carrying on my genes rather than just fucking?

I'll be dead and won't give a single fuck about my genes. If I really wanted to I could just spread them overseas before I die and vanish because I'm fucking rich.... but I'm just curious why people like you care about "spreading my genes".
>>
>>737458821
Alright mate.
>>
>>737441193
Speculation.
How the fuck do you know what happened?
>>
>>737458860
>I do everything on my own terms
Sounds like you're a man who's, well, going his own way.
>>
File: rachel-maddow.jpg (46KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
rachel-maddow.jpg
46KB, 750x563px
How does divorce give a woman increased agency?
>>
>>737458926
Good for you.
If you don't want to, then don't, that's fine.
I don't want kids either.
I just get sick of people bitching and moaning about women but then saying "ohhh I need to pass on my genes but these women are going for black cock so that's why I'm going MGTOW".
It's the same story you hear over and over again.
>>
>>737459098
Yes but the difference is I don't hate women.
MGTOW is about not giving women anything... I don't mind giving them attention or shit, because it's always worked for me in the past and I'm not a sour cunt that can't take rejection.
>>
File: Obey.png (403KB, 646x484px) Image search: [Google]
Obey.png
403KB, 646x484px
>>737459100
Child custody. Women are awarded custody in a divorce over 80% of the time. Once she has custody, she has the agency of dictating to her ex-husband when and where he gets to see his kids and that usually involves him having to kiss her ass. Also, she gets to decide how the children are raised and the children's father gets NO SAY in any of those decisions. If he tries to interfere with her decisions by undermining what she teaches the children during visitation, she can use that to get a court order denying visitation rights.

She gains agency over the father of her children.
>>
>>737459070
Flight recorder on the jet revealed that the physical altercation Angelina Jolie accused Brad Pitt of never occurred.
>>
I'm married, she wants a baby, I don't.

Don't get married /b/ my father warmed me that woman change once you're married. I didn't listen. She changed.

I'm fucked.
>>
>>737459070
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3940736/Flight-audio-reveals-no-fight-reported-private-jet-carrying-Angelina-Jolie-Brad-Pitt.html
http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/09/brad-pitt-cleared-dcfs-abuse-claims/
>>
>>737459630
Post your wife's nudes for proof.
>>
>>737459270
>MGTOW is about not giving women anything
You don't have any idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: High Divorce Rate Explained.jpg (94KB, 368x990px) Image search: [Google]
High Divorce Rate Explained.jpg
94KB, 368x990px
>>737459630
>woman change once you're married
>>
File: IMG_04222017-1854.jpg (115KB, 1106x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_04222017-1854.jpg
115KB, 1106x738px
>>737459890
>>
>>737457666
You can't fool me, Satan!
>>
>>737459890
I have no nudes, no way would she do that shit.
>>
>>737459273
This is some real shit right here. This completely summarizes why men should avoid relationships with women.
>>
>>737442753
Brad will ALWAYS be an A lister. he just needs to not get desperate and start taking shit roles that demean his career thus far.
>>
>>737441193
>married in 2014
>he instantly becomes powerless in the relationship (at her mercy), which triggers her hypergamous instincts
>now a vulnerable male, he has become beneath her in social status (weak)
>quickly she' becomes dissatisfied with the relationship (can't be sexually attracted to powerless male)

Kek so true, mgtow is cringy but that's spot on.
>>
>>737441803
She obviously triggered a few people so who is this bitch?
>>
>>737460617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6FGSHRTkPQ
>>
>>737451156
cringe
>>
>>737441193
How to avoid this while still being able to get married: Get to know a woman well enough before marriage to know they aren't a shitty vindictive cunt. Only marry someone who isn't a shitty vindictive cunt. Brad Pitt knew what he was getting into, it's no fucking secret she's batshit insane to begin with.
>>
>>737443295
The point isn't about being alone you can shack up, have kids and enter a long committed relationship. Its more about refusing to surrender your rights through legal documents that say the state recognizes you're with this woman. Women need something they'll constantly work for.

(IE) your affection and resources

Once you guarantee them these things through a piece of paper that legally forces you to provide theyll go looking for more somewhere else with the knowledge she just has to cry and say you raped or hit her.

I mean why would you want to put yourself at a disadvantage

Its nature for them to never be satisfied
>>
>>737461405
You don't know women.
>>
>>737460617
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122947492/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123120199/#q123120199
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123150255/#123150255
>>
>>737461405
You're not getting it. Marriage completely changes a woman.

There is no way to determine what a woman is going to be like after a marriage before you marry her.
>>
>>737457810
Yet they claim to be MGTOW anyway, and make up the majority of the supporters and the most vocal proponents.
>>
>>737461938
How many times have you been married?
>>
>>737462114
It's stormfags pretending to be mgtow in the hope of dissuading white males from exploring the subject.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.