[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about mixing alcohol and weed. Share experiences,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170630-193744.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170630-193744.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
How do you guys feel about mixing alcohol and weed. Share experiences, opinions etc. Drug thread.
>>
>>737400332
that doesnt look very good
>>
>>737400332
smoke -->drink
if you do the other way around make sure you are used to being high, prepare a bucket just in case if its your first time
>>
Im a every Day smoker and have been One for three years now, i allways smoke, when i drink and when i dont drink, cannabis mixed with annything is ok
>>
>>737400725
this guy is right, even if you are used to it, its usually a better idea to smoke first. one time i smoked after drinking, only had 2 hits from a blunt and i was puking bile for an hour. my stomach hurt for 2 days.
>>
>>737400332
If I could choose just one drug for the rest of my life, it would probably be shrooms.
>>
Grass before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before grass, you're on ya ass.
>>
File: check em.jpg (192KB, 508x674px) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
192KB, 508x674px
>>737400896
yea, mushroom tip. fucking homo
>>
I wish I could go back 10 years and not do drugs. Now I'm hooked on opiates
>>
>>737400896
Oh fuck yes I agree. Shrooms are amazing.
>>
>>737400815
I like it to first be drunk on a party and than smoke couple of joints. Must help i'm dutch and have been smoking years now :p But man you can get high on that shit mixed
>>
>>737401052
Im a daily smoker and I even smoke bowls on partys, you just have to make sure the bong is really clean.
>>
Drank then smoked. Ended up on a couch listening to bob marley while one of my friends danced like a fucktard while my other friend was throwing up 2 feet away from us. Would definitely recommend.
>>
>>737400332
Love it. Do it everyday and have been for ~ 10yrs. Everything in moderation tho, if you go get super drunk then go home and smoke, you can get the spins. I still can if I'm drunk enough
>>
File: actually.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
actually.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>737401150
sounds like its a 2 out of 3 recommend
>>
>>737400332
less is more
you want a light happy buzz with a mellow high and you are golden
>>
I like to get a buzz going and then vape like .35g. If I want to sleep for like 12h then i'll take .5mg of Xanax and wake up completely refreshed. I only touch the Xanax once a month, and depending on how much anxiety I have, I may not mix or even bother with the alcohol or weed because it can exacerbate it.
>>
>>737400967
Been smoking weed everyday religiously since 14. Im now 24 and have had to stop as it just sends me into a spiral of paranoia. I've done pretty much everything besides crack and smack. My favourite drugs are ketamine and lsd. If you're gonna do drugs, I'd say stick to psys. Week 3 into soberity, been abusing benzos for the last 2 years on and off and I'm rattling like a motherfucka
>>
>>737401184
kek
>>
26 yo,. heavy weeder here
Been smoking since I was 15 or so
Don't mix weed with alcohol unless its with beer.
Stop drinking and smoking if you start feeling dizzy
>>
I just got home from mixing both. I only smoke when I drink. I have to drink before I smoke or I get too stoned for some reason.
>>
if you get reeally wasted and smoke a joint it feels a bit like you smoked crack

but crack feels better
>>
File: 1498657657246.jpg (101KB, 650x649px) Image search: [Google]
1498657657246.jpg
101KB, 650x649px
>>737400332
Every time I've been real drunk THEN smoked weed, I'd get real nauseous, puke, then pass out.

Doesn't happen if I'm stoned first then drink. I no longer drink all that much, ever really. Mostly cause I don't like it and can't handle the hangovers as well since I've gotten older.

I just prefer green nowadays. Less impact, more fun.
>>
>>737400332
My first and only experience with weed was while mixing it with alcohol, so I'm by no means an expert on the herb.
But, it was not great. I came home from drinking and was pretty sloshed, my roommates were smoking and offered it to me. Until that point I always politely refused, they were cool about it but always offered in case I ever did want to give it a try. In my drunken stupor I thought I'd have a go. I took one hit from their bong and sat down to watch tv with them. The only "high" I experienced was that my legs felt heavy for a bit, but all in all it just made me feel more drunk. Like, a lot more drunk. So I stepped outside and vomited violently for about 15 minutes. It wasn't a great experience and definitely not a good first impression of weed. So I suppose if you're gonna try mixing - like in all things - do it in moderation
>>
>>737401563
>since I was 15
u fucked up homie
>>
>>737400332
Grass then beer, you're in the clear.
Beer then grass, you're on your ass.
>>
Both work, but to different effects. Smoke first, you don't have as much urgency to drink at a pace enough to get fucked up. Drink first, then smoke, and it knocks you sideways. I happen to like option 2, because it gets me more fucked up and I tend to drink less when I start to smoke. Its like pumping the brakes and stepping on the gas at the same time. You don't go deep into the night on alcohol, and as a result wake up feeling less damaged.
>>
>>737400332
hate it. just gives me the spins,
>>
File: mindblown.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>737402164
You described it better then i ever could have.
>>
>>737401350
It gets easyer, same poster as the one u answered. I'm 29 and i drink and smoke daily also abuse pills. No good man. I'm trapping myself . My best friend is away for heroin
>>
>>737400332

Mixing alcohol and weed is nothing you fucking PLEB. To really get something out of it, I recommend weed, alcohol, and cocaine.

>>737400815

Lightweight pussy

>>737400896

Shrooms are for squares

>>737401216

Pussy

>>737401304

LMAOOOOOO look at this fucking nerd thinking he's hot shit for smoking literally a little pebble of weed. Are you poor?

>>737401563

Pussy

>>737401716

Another PUSSY

>>737401755

more PUSSIES

Damn so many pussies in this thread. Why do I even continue posting here you all are a bunch of kids.
>>
>>737402412
whao so edgy
>>
If you feel really drunk don't smoke.
If you do you'll puke or get the spins.
Other than that just observe how you feel and act accordingly.
>>
Alcohol makes your body absorb more thc and gets you higher than if you were sober. Personally, if i'm anything up to and including tipsy and then smoke, I'm usually perfectly fine, just a bit higher than usual. Drinking when you're already high isn't any problem for me.
>>
>>737402412
(You)
>>
>>737402412
enjoy dying from a coronary, retard
>>
File: Superthumb.jpg (74KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Superthumb.jpg
74KB, 300x250px
>>737402808

Jokes on you I don't take drugs anymore HAHAHAHA
>>
>>737400332
I had exactly one mikes hard lemonade at a party the very first time I ever drank, then the kid on the sofa finished rolling a joint and we passed it around. Then it hit me, it was like being transported to my dreams, only I was still awake and looking at people. I was watching people chatting and somehow, I could predict exactly what people were going to say in my head before they said it, I could predict the exact wording and inflection, and it freaked me out so much I started having a bad trip, shivering and worried I was going to die.

I thought maybe the joint was laced, but my girlfriend was there smoking too, and had zero tolerance, feeling none of what I felt. I've been trying to recreate that night for years and it never works.
>>
>>737400332
My favourite mixture personally.
I like to add some coke in there too just to funk it up.
>>
>>737401755
Yeah you definitely ruined weed for yourself with that combo. Maybe it's for the best.
>>
Drinking and smoking for weed can be dangerous, cause you lose your ability to vomit when smoking weed this in turn can contribute to alcohol poisoning..
>>
>>737400332

I love it. I make sure to smoke first, then drink. If I do the other way, I tend to smoke way to more, they mix, I get sick and vomit every where.

The worst time is when I got so fucked up, I blacked out and ended up shitting on my carpet.....and my patio....in my tub.
>>
>>737400332
My guilty pleasure starts with a nice spliff and opening a bottle of red wine, then rolling a blunt while listening to this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ghhmWrubY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s45XOnYOIw

A good wine will take you to heaven and weed will enhance everything in the process.
>>
Are you in Aus? That looks exactly like the shit I get sometimes, same bag and all.
>>
>>737405260
OPs room-mate here, yeah we're aus. the weed here sucks, but its all we've ever known.
>>
>>737405436
I'm in Canberra and get this occasionally from my regular guy. It ain't great but does the job.
>>
>>737400332
Usually, I get fucking borderline-retarded if I'm drunk and smoke. And I get raging fucking boners for no reason.

But, that's because I take hits like that shit is my air.

The last few times, I hit it like a cigarette, just 1-3 hits. Felt really fucking good. I enjoyed those highs.
>>
>>737402412
>>
>>737405624
we get this pretty much every time. How much do you pay per ounce out of curiousity?
>>
>>737405248
Utterly patrician. Tobacco and alcohol is already a fantastic combination by itself. The burst of pleasure that tobacco gives weed while I'm drinking is like lightning shooting down my body.
>>
>>737400725
Solid advice. I don't smoke nearly as much as I used to and I tend to avoid smoking when I'm already drunk now.
>>
>>737405717
$300 from this guy.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.