[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ do you guys know how much cocaine i should do the first

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: cocaine.jpg (222KB, 705x468px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
222KB, 705x468px
hey /b/

do you guys know how much cocaine i should do the first time?

also /d/rugs general
>>
File: preferebly off of a a.jpg (21KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
preferebly off of a a.jpg
21KB, 500x288px
preferably off of a girls tits
>>
Don't ask. Just do it
>>
>>737381350
I wouldn't go above 1/2g first time.
>>
just start w/ one line ab 2in long not too thick and continue as you please see how it aFFECTS YOU
>>
>>737381929

Solid advice. I shared a gram the first time I did it. 60$ for it as well for those interested. FL
>>
>>737381929
i would lay out the whole 1/2g in a line and snort it?
>>
File: beavis1.jpg (42KB, 487x365px) Image search: [Google]
beavis1.jpg
42KB, 487x365px
Buy a 20 sack. Its .2 grams of coke for 20 bucks, about 3-4 good lines worth. Put out one decent sized line and do it, wait 30 minutes and do 2 more of the same size.

Source- someone who is about to get a felony coke charge dropped and has a 60 sack in his sock right now.

Be SUPER careful with coke, if you have an addictive personality cocaine will destroy you. The tolerance spike mixed with it's incredibly addictive properties makes for the perfect storm. You will spend all your money and you will become a crack friend
>>
>>737381929
I bought 1g from darknet and shared it with a coke head. Said it was like doing coke for the first time again. I did half a gram that night and on the come down I literally thought I was dying. Naked in the bathtub hallucinating sounds or that music was playing outside. Body was flipping. Worst experience
>>
>>737381350
buy a gram and do it over the course of a night
>>
>>737382188
Key bumps, split gram in separate baggies. Dip your key in and take a bump. Spreads it out more in smaller doses.
>>
also in general I just wanna get lit for one or two nights, I don't want to use it for the actual effect, but for the "cool" aesthetic as well as a night of fun. I doubt i'll get addicted
>>
just smoke crack
its cleaner
buy the coke and cook out the cut
smoke the rock and get a high youll never get again
that or just do meth
coke is pointless
>>
>>737382208

ALSO ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR SHIT IS RELIABLE. If it is cut more than 20% DO NOT BUY IT. If there big crystals of an unknown substance mixed in with your coke DO NOT DO IT. Good coke looks like the dragon scale from dragon tales in terms of it's shimmer and should all look the same. Rub a little bit on your gum, if it goes numb in a few seconds you're going to have a good time, if it does not well congratulations you bought sweet and low
>>
>>737382443
Poor fag junkie obviously reporting. Don't listen to this cuck
>>
>>737382498
Yeah, but, who brings a chemistry set with them to test the $60 in blow they're buying?
>>
>>737382498
Some of the highest quality coke I've ever obtained has been wet due to the hydrophilic properties of high concentration. Literally had to heat up a plate to dry it and if I left it out it'd get moist again.
>>
Make sure you do a 1/2g but first cut it with some borax. Increases the permeability in your nose and will hit you mad hard.
>>
>>737382544
smoking crack is smarter than coke
unless you get shit by the brick from the triads or similar groups, youre gonna get shit thats cut
you might as well get your moneys worth
dont buy into the whole "cocaine aesthetic"
your nose will thank you later
>>
>>737382596
better off just cooking it down into a rock
>>
>>737382687
Yeah, because niggers a geniuses, right?
>>
>>737381350
I go through maybe a gram every two weeks.
Use a little in the morning to wake up.
Couple small bumps if I need them throughout the day.
>>
File: 1402723941442s.jpg (13KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1402723941442s.jpg
13KB, 241x250px
>>737382443
I've been interested in crack since doing coke dries up my already dried up nostrils, i work in construction so theres always shit fucking with my nose so coke makes it worse. Is there a video out there that can show me how to cook it? I've been reading about it but I'm a picture kind of guy
>>
>>737382845
Well, start smoking crack and you won't have that job for long.
>>
>>737382778
damn right
telling OP to do stuff like a half g or lil bumps is how you get him into feind behavior

coke is something where u do it all at once enjoy the high and let it go when you come down

youre better off blowing a whole half g in one fat line than spacing it out all night just "trying to make it last"

the cut in the coke is what destroys your nose, itll make u come down harder
>>
>>737381350
All of it! No just kiddin, just take it slow I guess. Cocaines onr of those drugs that just doesnt have an affect on me so its hard to give advice on it.....be prepared for the drip taste though shit can be nasty.
>>
>>737382845
Make a couple foiles with your coke.
>>
How much would an 8-ball go for I dB it is really pure? In MN cities btw.
I can only get it from a guy from a guy so what is a reasonable mark up?
It would be a one time thing and to get some junkies in a 3-way
>>
You better be doing it whilst drinking.
>>
>>737383223
why is that?
>>
>>737382596
what
>>
>>737383151
I got a friend near Minneapolis gets 8balls for 165 good shit for 225
>>
>>737383151
If you send those junkies my way, I'd be more than interested in donating to the cause.
>must not be fatty and white tho
>in tc area
>>
>>737382935
you take two pots, one bigger than the other
it like cooking alfredo sauce
the bigger pot is to bring to a boil
the small one is to prevent u from over heating your shit
bring the temp up to 400F
pour in equal amounts of baking soda to coke
stir it gently, use a whisk or a fork
itll look oily at the start
as you stir youll notice rocks forming and clumping together
as they drop to the bottom of the cup you use tongs to pull them out and dry them on paper towel

dosent need to be two pots
the pot you cook the rocks in should only be used for coke or youre food from now on will be fucked
>>
>>737382845
sorry should of tagged u
see
>>737383424
>>
>>737381350
A super tiny dot of it as an allergy test
>>
>>737382935
if he can hold down a job and a coke habit, he will do just fine with crack

90% of roofers are crack addicts

youre an idiot if you think construction workers dont do drugs
>>
.25g...can always do more. also, mushrooms are better.
>>
File: 1952165119865.jpg (10KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1952165119865.jpg
10KB, 298x298px
>>737383499
Can I borrow your penis ruler?
>>
File: 1436740137503.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1436740137503.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>737382845
>I'm a picture kind of guy
>>
All of it
>>
>>737381350
yoo if you do close to a gram first time, ull probally freak the fuck out, unless your drinking, drinking helps alot with the effects of coke, why the do it in england so much hence
>>
>>737382084
$60 a gram? Thats the cost of 5 grams in mexico, you've ever been in colombia? Thats where its made so its like 3 dollars a gram
>>
>>737383307
Got a kik?
>>737383334
I only got one that me and my gf would share. Though I'd always down for a coke filled orgy if you know other nice white girls looking to get nasty. I'm just out of college and imagine I could grab some freshman at a frat part and get some crazy shit happening
>>
>>737381350
For some reason come downs make shit like coke not worth it for me. Molly is okay sometimes, but it's a huge turn off for me.

Anyhow, 1/2g like others are saying, but I wouldn't do it all at once. Small amounts to bump you up at first. Then save a good amount (double what you were doing) for a bit of a finale.
>>
>>737383570
Who said anything about construction workers not doing drugs, retard?

If the guy gets hooked on crack he probably won't be getting employee of the month, will he? But I'm sure your an unemployed NEET, so you wouldn't know, would you?
>>
>>737384283
i doubt hes out to get that
who the fuck are you to judge anyone?
if you do coke youre no different than a crack head
high school kids are the ones who chat shit about
oh i smoke weed and do good drugs like molly
i dont do bad drugs like coke or crack or meth
fuck outta here with your bitch mind set
drugs are drugs faggot
>>
>>737382084
Oldfag here, in the 1980's good blow was $80 - $100/gram, in unadjusted dollars. It used to be really fucking expensive. On the other hand, top shelf sensimillia was $30/ 1/4 oz.
>>
>>737384529
Word
>>
>>737384529
Your telling the guy to smoke crack! You fucking retard. Crack is much more addictive than regular coke. Get a fucking clue, and learn to type. You sound like a wigger loser.
>>
>>737385013
if he has an addictive personality he will end up hooked on coke and progressing to crack anyways
shame on you telling OP to pollute his nose with cut cocaine
shit thatll eat through his cartilage
the cut in coke is what does the most damage
OP is better off getting a rock or cooking one himself
he gets no impurities, he gets his monys worth
he can smoke it all at once
enjoy the high then come down
anyone telling OP to do a lil bit bump by bump is an idiot
that "just a lil bit plz" mindset is what makes junkies
all drugs are addictive
he might as well do some good shit
>>
>>737385258
Ok anon, I'm gonna go argue with my lamp now.
>>
Ask your dealer for a "shit-load" and dump it on the table scarface style. Every 2-3 minutes exhale all the air from your lungs and face dive straight into that shit inhaling con stop. Since it's your first time you need more in order to feel it...pic very related
>>
>>737384703

Jesus. I guess it depends on where your at. The space coast in fl at that time had guys running cig boats though the river system, shit was every where.

Also top shelf smoke back then, little different then today's stuff. Even still 50$ a 1/4 now for grade all day.
>>
>>737381350
None, cocaine is shit. Get some real drugs if you wanna get high. Not this baking powder and speed bullshit.
>>
>>737384095
Nah nigga I don't know any girls who are coke heads. Got some molly too if you want to share your gf. Am disease free
>>
>>737383870
Never been. Crazy cheap. Did a week in Costa Rica. Some kid fishing on the beach was bsing with us after we hooked him up with some bait, asked about smoke, leaves and comes back with a full ziplock and at least 3 grams of solid coke for 100$.

Good times
>>
Any one know where to buy the chems to make spice. The thc similar shit, don't post a link to acetone.
>>
>>737386462
https://www.walmart.com/ip/ONYX-Professionals-100-Pure-Acetone-Nail-Polish-Remover-16-fl-oz/11047134
>>
>>737386462
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigald/650501
>>
>>737382380
This is what most wanna be cool kids say in highschool then they go full addict and their lives get destroyed
>>
>>737385013
I know that guy is a total retard. What a fucking jackass with his terrible advice. Smoking crack is disgusting and for pathetic losers.

OP you should shoot coke instead. It's much cleaner than smoking crack, feels a little better, and doesn't make you a loser.
>>
>>737383258
Because you die
>>
>>737381350
All of em.
>>
>>737381350

Yeah about half a gram will probably do it.
>>
>>737386936
Cocaethylene is quite a bit harder on your heart, but it's not like instant death or anything. most people do it.
>>
>>737381350
just one gram, you don't wanna over do it.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.