[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever stayed with a girlfriend even if you know you had

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 21

File: 1483877981099.jpg (252KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1483877981099.jpg
252KB, 1000x1333px
Have you ever stayed with a girlfriend even if you know you had no future with her? Why?
Post your problems

>When you know its coming to an end
>She isnt the same as in the beginning
>After she cheated / lied on you
Others
>>
>>737321464
Stayed with an ex for a year because her dad was loaded and she used to invite me on vacations on their yacht.

It's not worth being with someone if you're unhappy. Life is too short.

I split up with my ex and she took it bad... for about 3 months, and then found her current fiance.

Things usually work out for everyone op
>>
>>737321464
Moar
>>
>>737321464
I dumped my first girlfriend of 8 years for someone I thought I would be happier with (previous relationahio went stale) however that wasn't the case. I stayed with her for 3 years to try and prove a point :(
>>
Not sure if it fits, but me and my girlfriend have different perspectives for our personal careers and I'm not entirely sure if we'll manage to keep a long distance relationship living on different countries for satan knows how long.
>>
>>737321464
yes op. she was a fkn junkie (the hard stuff), had some kind of genital ward shit or something and saw her ex-bf at some point when everything went shithill all of a sudden.

stayed for the pussy, mostly. she was very sweet, but a fkn wacko. never making that mistake again.

oh yeah. she was also the hottest girl ever.
>>
My current GF i've been dating for a year. She is dumb AF, apparently she was in the lowest level classes in high school. I think she's literally as low as you can be in intelligence without being classified as retarded.

When we first started dating I just thought she was playing dumb to be cute.

I can't bring myself to break up with her because the sex is amazing. It's like all that space in her brain that should be used for normal common sense is filled with being a sexual genius.

and I fall asleep nights with her with her sucking my dick like a child sucking their thumb. its become oddly comforting.
>>
Stuck in a relationship I don't want. Last time I tried to dump her, I had to pry a knife out of her hand, and she still managed to find a pair of scissors I missed and hurt herself. I'm not in love with her any more, but I certainly don't want to see her hurt herself, either, so I took her back
>>
>>737321464
Why dont you post your problems anonon?
>>
>>737321464
>in long distance relationship for 6 months
>things started getting rocky
>split up
>found out she was texting a friend who was in a long term relationship
>called her a bitch
>stayed friends with friend because technically I wasn't with gf at the time
>his gf finds out somehow (not by me)
>out clubbing one night & bump into her
>drunk comfort each other
>end up booking into a hotel & fucking
>friend never found out
>>
>>737321464
This is my current situation..... She has some redeeming qualities that make it hard to just end it but half the time I am with her i feel like banging my head against a brick wall.
bad stuff
Low Libido - sex twice a month if i am lucky some of my ex's would want to fuck 8 times a day on the weekends
Not into oral
Drinks too much - 6 -10 beers a day
Some psychological issues
Likes to yammer on about work issues but has little interest in hearing about your day
a lot of residual male friends

good things
Has a lot of similar interests
very active lifestyle (camping etc)
not a feminist
thinks like a dude on most issues
very chill most of the time
open to some kinky stuff when sex actually happens (choking, 3 way etc)
wealthy family
>>
>>737321464
Afraid of being alone because we all know 9/10 (american) women now a days a fuccin shite. Also for the pussy.
>>
>>737321870
Long distance here too.
> iknowthatfeel.jpg
>>
>>737321690

Fuck off Hartwell
>>
With a bitch for 9 years, hoping she would change. Never did, stupid slut. I stayed with her for the kids, she doesn't give a shit about the family unit tho
>>
>>737322805
Am i missing some kinda joke here...?
>>
>Tfw foreveralone
>>
You don't pick up a girl because you want to marry her dumbshit you pick up a girl because you're into her, end of
>>
>>737322746
Yeah, i know.
We are together for almost 8 years already. She moved to another city 6 years ago and we've been into long distance relationship since then. Since her city is not that far, we got to see each other about 2 times a month.

But, when it gets to the future, I'm not sure we'll be able to see each other even once a month :(
>>
>>737322205
My ex was dumb as fuck too and i thought i could make it work. I never wanted to marry her because her intelligence and job kind of embarrassed me. She wasnt good at blowjobs though and my dick is big enough it hurt her jaw to suck it that long. We never saw eye to eye on real things because she was just not a critical thinker. I became comfortable after years of being together and would tell her there is no god, the other harsh realities of this world she couldnt handle. She always told me she only liked me for the sex and now i realize that was actually true, not just a playful ribbing. I was in love with her despite the fact that my iq is over 30 points above her. Now i hate everything. I recommend keeping her around to suck your dick, but keep trying out new women until you meet one smart enough to actually understand you. I passed on so many smarter and more beautiful women in college because i thought there was some value in being honest and loyal. I was naive as can be in that regard.
>>
Live with current gf of 5 years
>7 years older than me
>started getting really lazy a few years ago
>made me stop talking to all female friends
>caught her talking to some dude she met on WoW who was trying to get her to break up with me even after I cut all female contact
>full time student with no job so I can't break up with her if I don't want to live in the ghetto
>currently cheating on her with another girl that doesn't know I have a gf

The only pro is I can focus on school but I'm otherwise miserable and hate her guts
>>
>>737321464
My current girlfriend doesnt have time for me. (bullshit), she has her last exams and works every morning and every weekend from morning to night.

Everytime I tried to meet her she kinda avoided me, so Im just waiting for her to propose first. If she keeps things like this, next week Im going to break with her.
I didnt do it before because I love her very much, but conversations are getting awkward, slower and boring. You always notice when its coming to an end, even if she says she wants to stay and make a lot of plans during the summer with you.
I dont get whats happening.
>>
>>737321464
Sated this chick as a rebound, when I was at a super low point in my life. That chick was ugly af and dumb as shit. One time she decided to keep playing a game with her friends while she was going into a diabetic episode, she litterly had to be drug from the house. I knew she'd be annoying if I just broke up with her, so I didn't break up.

Instead I smoked in front of her, because she hated it. After smoking and telling her I was going to smoke she had enough. Finally she broke up with me, and I proceeded to block her from everything. That by far was the best part of the relationship.
>>
>>737321464
Stayed for longer than needed with one. I felt little and she was extremely dependent on me. No decisions on her own, always scolding me when something was not to her liking - but only after everything was finished.
I stayed longer because I asked myself for a long time whether I was the problem. Dumped her eventually after 2 years, don't regret.

>>737321870
Which countries?
>>
>>737321792
im in the same position currently, she lives with me and i dont think i can ever leave this situation unless she breaks up with me first
>>
>>737321792
Then you realized that in fact YOU were the problem in the equation.
>>
File: 1483911934856.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483911934856.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>737322355
I know that feel. My current "gf" wont leave and beats me the fuck up sometimes. Very controllive, emotionally abusive. Ive told her I don't eant to be with her and she says she's not going anywhere cause she wants to ruin my life. She pretty much has. She's gone after a few of my old friemds and ex's and talked shit to them when she found out I was talking to them. After she said that all of them said they only talked to me cause they felt bad for me and I was a joke to them.
>>
File: 1485686990278.webm (1MB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485686990278.webm
1MB, 636x360px
>>737322036
Had genital warts, but you stayed for the pussy?
Are you dumb?
>>
>>737323461
Not sure yet, I am to perceive a PhD on Computer Sciences by the end of the year while she's pursuing a career on International Law and Diplomacy. We are trying to find some place we could both study our fields of interest, but the perspective of being too far is killing me (and her) :(
>>
>>737323562
Certainly, I was with the first girl from 11 to 19, very confusing time in anyones life. I have very much learnt my lesson but still have regrets and wish I could change it but I'm not in a happy relationship with someone very much like myself which is good.
>>
>>737323332
If you're going to break up with her hold yourself to it. Ive been telling my self I'm going to leave my babies momma for the last 2 years.
>>
>>737323273
I don't even take her out anywhere anymore. I am too embarassed. I've become attached to her sexually, and the thought of not having her around for that hurts my heart.
>>
Right now.

Been with her on n off for 2 years. She suffers from depression and severe anxiety. Right now she's freaking out because I want to go see my daughter and she doesn't know what she'll do in the meantime.
>>
Yeah but but it wasn't because of shitty relationship issues. It was because she was lazy and did nothing but smoke pot. I needed a job to pay off some debts but she was always tempting me to smoke weed and have sex. The only reason why I stayed was because she let me stay at her place while I was homeless. It gets fun having a lazy gf but after a while it gets annoying.

pic related
>>
>>737323332
Shes dating other people. Women are dogs. Sorry this bitch betrayed you too.
>>
I've been with my girl for almost 6 years, and I my attraction for her has decrease near to zero. We have sex maybe once every two months. I still love her but it's really hard for me not to wanna fuck someone else. It's been like that for the past year. I think the spark is gone for a while...
>>
>>737323948
You know whats hard? Breaking up and knowing Im going to stay single for X time again. Because at least for me its really hard to find another girl I like, or whats even worse, someone who truly loves me.
This girl was like this, and I know if I break with her I wont find anyone else like this in a long long time.

But staying like this? Home alone all the week? I just cant.
>>
>>737321464
Stayed way too long.

When we met we felt equal. Both worked, college educated. Seemed like a good fit.
She would do anything for me over the first 6 months.

Then she began to change. Sex decline was the first thing. When I voiced my disapproval she put me down with the old "men just think about sex" line. I felt there were other good qualities so I let it slide.

Then she started putting me down in other places... telling me I'd never do better at my job (while she was excelling at hers), that my family would never be as good as hers, etc... When we fought she'd say I'd never find someone as good as her and I believed her. My self-esteem was in the trash.

Love blinded me for months. I was afraid of being alone, both physically and emotionally. So I stayed.

It wasn't until we went to a dinner party with some friends that, at the end of the night, a long-time female friend took me aside after a night of crap from my girlfriend to me and asked why I tolerated it. She pointed out about 20 things she said, in front of everyone else.

Having someone else point it out to me was humiliating but enlightening. I left her the next day.
>>
>>737323247
The fact that it's long distance just makes it so much harder for both of us to deal with anything together.
Also, the fact that...my girl is a dumbass (she didn't even graduate high school), she's had problems with drugs, she almost got raped--twice--leaving her scarred, her friends are all fucking losers, she's in therapy and takes meds, she has zero confidence...doesn't help either.
Reason i'm with her is she loves me to death, i care about her, and sex is incredible.
>>
>>737324119
God damn she is beautiful. Fuck I love asians.
>>
Was an idiot and left a girl I didn't really like even tho she was a solid 7.5/10 but the sex was 9/10. Oh yeah, and she offered to start taking the pill and fuck me all summer break long (small town nothing to do besides fuck and do drugs, we were only interested in fucking). In retrospect I should've stayed with her even tho I didn't like her because she was clean and bare sex is amazing. Instead wasted the summer doing... mostly nothing. Regretted telling her I didn't like her from my high moral horse of not wanting to fuck her even tho I didn't love her.

Also pro tip anon: wait for her to finish her pack of pills before breaking up so she can't "my period is late" trap you for a few weeks
>>
>>737324228
I get you man. Ive been there. But lately ive been getting in better shape and people notice. Chicks show me interest. So I know in the end ill be alone but it won't be hard for me to find someone else if I wanted. Honestly I'm gonna try tinder when this chick is gone. Gotta boost your confident
>>
>>737324022
Wow. I wasnt embarrassed to take her out, but she did embarass me in front of relatives with her vapid nature. Trust me it will hurt more later when she starts dating behind your back with some other dipshit, but then comes to you just to get plowed and suck your dick. My bitch ex fucked me every night before she dumped me. She had been looking for somebody that wouldnt call her out on her airheadedness and she found him. He must be terrible in the sack though because she would keep coming back to me and cumming all over everything of mine.
>>
>>737324126
Asked her about that, she told me if she was cheating me, she would already left me.
To be honest, she has other priorities like work or exams, and I highly doubt she is dating or meeting another guy, but she is too independant so I just dont know.

In the beginning we used to meet 3-4 times a week, now its barely 1 day.
>>
>>737324119
I'd trade places with you.
Don't mind haveing hot lazy GF who smokes pot and wants sex. I could see how her laziness might be troublesome, for now, and future reasons.
But holy shit anon if I were homeless and in debt living with a hot lazy stoner chick. I'd be in heaven compared to my current situation.
I'm not homeless and hopefully won't be, but Im balls deep in debt.
>>
>>737324576
she's to dumb to even do that. to her im the love of her life.

I have cheated on her. I'm just attached even though I don't want to marry her. I want kids but not with HER EVER
>>
Been with boyfriend for about three years. Lately the sex has been odd. It's hard for me to get wet and when we are intimate it feels like something is missing. I see him everyday and we communicate and laugh with each other and go out or stay in together but sexually something is going on. We don't have sex as often and when we do it's mostly because we've been drinking. We both know it but are too afraid to mention it I guess.
>>
>>737324809
Here's how you fix it: mention it.
>>
>>737324664
I was naive just like you. I thought there is no way she could live with me five years, still go on dates, laugh at my jokes, and queef and cum that hard every night while dating some dipshit from a hardware store. If she knew my net worth or if i had tried harder to appease her she probably wouldnt have. Im telling you i had that same dillusion, that there is no way shes talking to somebody else.
>>
>>737322036
I went through exactly the same minus the junkie part wtf
>>
>>737325234
I just don't want to hurt his feelings or make him feel like something is wrong with him. He already thinks he isn't good enough for me.
>>
>>737324779
I promise being smart has nothing to do with cheating. Dumb bitches cheat more than smart ones. I dont know that my ex was having sex with this dumbass but she definitely went on corny state fair type dates. They are both so dumb i dont care to do anything, but if either of them meant more to me i would have seen their insides spill out.
>>
>>737324809
yeah, mention it. after 3 years of sex with the same person you just have to actively engage your sex life. get kinky
>>
File: Twin Peaks 2017 01-02 (14).jpg (460KB, 1000x557px) Image search: [Google]
Twin Peaks 2017 01-02 (14).jpg
460KB, 1000x557px
>>737321464
Im 33 and she is 20years old.
I know this wont end well, and I keep pushing it. Her parents know she is dating someone, but they dont know my age. She says they always have big arguments so she is not going to tell them all the truth because they would kick her out.

Besides that, her friends know so little about that, so its more or less the same problem. There are times where she doesnt give a fuck about what others think, but most of the time she worries too much.
I know we arent meeting that much like in the beginning, and I already told her that, but she says we are not supposed to meet every single day, or leaves without a proper answer.

At the same time, I know this could be one of the last times of my life I can date a young girl like her. I look like someone about 25-28 years or so, so we make a nice couple, nobody can guess Im 12 years older.
>>
>>737325870
The other day for example I tried to tell him I wanted him to choke me or tie me up or hit me and he got offended and told me that I was basically telling him to "be better".
>>
>>737325873
sounds like you shouild just stop giving a fuck. 20-33 isnt even really weird
>>
>>737321464
>be 16
>want to break up with girlfriend
>shes fucking crazy
>grabs giant meat cutting knife and proceeds to saw into her fucking arm
>dump her anyway and leave after her brother shows up
>few hours later
>she shows up with a mutual friend saying she wants all the stuff she's ever given me back
>i really like some of that stuff she gave me
>"im sorry baby... maybe we can work this out."
>long, agonizing year goes by
>she moves back to her home town very far away
>end it with her a few weeks after she moves as theres no chance of her getting her stuff back
>i win
>>
>>737326117
thats weird, because usually that should be a huge turn on. It is a sensitive subject for some, where it is hard to get across that it is about having a better experience for both of you, without sounding like "you are a bad fuck"
>>
>>737323651
wtf happened there?
>>
>>737326178
thats what Ive told her. its not that strange, and the age gap doesnt even matters when we are growing older.
but she keeps worrying about it like if its the worse thing she is done and something to be ashamed of.

Ive gotten to the point where I feel Im the one fighting for the relationship. We used to hang around for days and now she only has a few hours for me
>>
>>737326117
He sounds like a genuine pussy.
>>
>>737325490
Talk talk talk talk talk to him
Why the fuck is this so hard for people?
>>
>>737325588
>>737325588
I probably wouldn't even care as long as she keeps sucking my dick while i fall asleep
>>
>>737326768
But I love the guy. Don't want to break up with him or cheat. Maybe just masturbation is the only option. The sex used to be amazing, now it just feels too vanilla. Oh well.
>>
>>737327086
I have before and he got offended and it led to another argument.
>>
>>737326479
My guess is they were tired of the shit that cripple caused and took affirmative action
>>
File: lookinstraightintotheabyss.png (158KB, 356x483px) Image search: [Google]
lookinstraightintotheabyss.png
158KB, 356x483px
>>737327263
Just kind of slightly force it somehow. It is not like he wont enjoy better sex. Just initiate it in a practical way, if he is unable to talk about it. Just bite yourself and see if he catches on.
Or come over to me, I havent had sex in 4 months and I am a sexual tyrannosaur right now lol
>>
>>737323273
Did she also make rude comments regarding your fedora?
>>
Our story is simple, we had a baby, past that point you better man up and at least try to fix your problems because every decision you make past that point directly involves your child. No kid should grow up in two houses cause mommy and daddy "didnt like each other". Now after seriously trying to fix things and still ain't working at least be civil, there is no need for custody battles.
>>
>>737327172
To each their own i guess. Im heartbroken and i wish i never met the cunt. I loved her despite her countless flaws. The only good thing is im no longer burdened by caring for other people. Bad news in the media about human suffering brings me pleasure. I hope they take people's healthcare and that everybody gets more miserable in every regard. I have too much to live for to hurt myself, but i am very receptive to altercations with strangers and hope some pos tries to kill me.
>>
>>737321464

moar of this plz?
>>
>>737327675
Good one. No i never wear hats of any kind. I was the rude one who would call her family white trash and her obese bald sister a dike(she is a lesbo because guys were mean to her in highschool).
>>
>>737327344
But at least the argument will solve your ust.
>>
File: 0a0a0450dfa0a0aa.jpg (144KB, 1437x916px) Image search: [Google]
0a0a0450dfa0a0aa.jpg
144KB, 1437x916px
>>737327827
it's true?
Watches at $ 0?
>>
>>737324228
Why the fuck aren't you working?
>>
>>737321464
Yes.
My current GF has many different perspectives in life.

She wants to live by the country side and have many animals. She says she doesn't want any children now but I know for sure she doesn't want any at all. She doesn't give any blowjob.

She has a low paid job with no career opportunities yet expect me who earn twice what she makes, have a free flat, and lot of opportunities to make sacrifices.

I didn't tell her yet but I'm deployed 3 months away and I think that'll be a fatal blow for us since she just can't stand a few days without seeing me.

I love her but deep down I'm not really happy and even if she slowly accepts that she'll have to be the one making sacrifices I feel like it won't be enough
>>
File: 1490832403440.jpg (65KB, 600x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1490832403440.jpg
65KB, 600x1189px
>>737326117
>in the middle of some sweet love making
>girl begs me to spank her and choke her
>getting offended
what?! I am deeply confused.
The only concern a man should have in this situation is to not instantly come. There must be some serious insecurities giong on there. holy fuck
>>
We split the rent and utilities.
She has two Masters but 100k in student loan debt.
Would never want to marry into all that debt.
>>
>Doesn't like sex
>Depressions
>Anxiety
>Doesn't go out alone
>Doesn't want to get a job
>Cut's so she can't get a job

>Can't leave as i live with her
>No family in this country.....
>>
met a dutch guy 3 years ago throught kik and around 6 months into talking, he is insecure af and drinks a shiton, probably alcoholic, egocentric fucktard but i do still love him, he has a good heart just a fucked up childhood. he will join merchant navy soon so probably the little contact we have had these 3 years will be gone in a month for 7 months.

a year ago met this virgin little rat looking guy with psycho personality but very adorable and weak. I could easily manage him from first weeks he started hitting on me butttt he is so cute and such a good boy i also got in love, while i was getting bored of the dutch shithead, so started dating him too. he gives 0 fucks about social media and how i said i can control his opinion yet im very nice and just use it to hide him from the dutch guy.

so my romantic life alternates between stages of love for the alcoholic melodramatic sailor and the pussy vidya addicted. at first it was getting me insane tho i started to enjoy both cuz they are so different. we will see how long it lasts.
>>
>>737321464
I'm staying with one now. My family loves her and her family likes me, after 4 years it's hard to just break up with her because "eh" the backlash from both sides is just something I don't want to put up with.
>>
>>737324809
Ignore the idiot replies from newfags, let's start this again.

Tits or get the fuck out.
>>
>>737321464
Save money on rent.
>>
>>737328778
Yeah, I know that shit. My grandma would ask me a year from now where she is. Like we would have to do some break-up family get together to get it over with
>>
>>737328915
You are the newfag that doesnt understand where togtfo is applied and where not.
>>
Me and my GF started dating when we were 14 that was 6 years ago. A few months ago she told me she wants to break up because she wants to sleep with other people because she never had the chance to. Stupidly out of fear of losing her I told her we could have an open relationship. Sometimes I come home as they are leaving, sometimes she comes home reaking of sex and another guy, It makes me want to cry. I keep asking her if she has gotten it out of her system and she keeps telling me I should sleep with other people too. I lied and told her a couple of times that I did just to get her off my back. I love her and want to marry her but I don't want it to be like this anymore.
>>
>>737329125
>>737329125
you're actually a retard
>>
>>737329125
How many blacks?
>>
I stayed for 14 years with someone I had doubts about after 3. Nice but totally different. Good personality but sex was utter shit after 7. God knows why I married her.

Anyway, finally got tired of it all, divorced, went through hell, built a nice life for my own from zero, met a younger chick that matches on every level, happy as fuck now.

Oh, and the sex. God damn, the sex. She'll wear my out before I'm 40.
>>
>>737329125
Oh shit nigger what are you doing. Dont engage in an open relationship if it is killing you inside. get out
>>
>>737329255
no idea, none of the guys i saw leaving were black
>>737329215
I know
>>
>>737329125
Been there. Get out as soon as you can and never look back. Don't make the mistake of marrying her. Trust me.
>>
>>737321464

Yeah man. I was fucking some deployed soldier's wife while he was deployed because she was cool as hell, fine as fuck, and she spent all his money on me. Did I think that we had a future together? Fuck no! But I was looking for a better girl and she just bridged the gap between vaginas.
>>
>>737329422
I can't picture my life or my future without her. I know this is just a phase because we lost our virginities to each other and never had the chance to experience other people
>>
>money
>sex

two main reasons which keep me together with that bitch
>>
>>737329699
Lol whats her name? I wanna tell her husband.
>>
>>737329699
Man... Military wives are such easy pussy
>>
File: fat-guy-playing-on-computer.jpg (50KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-playing-on-computer.jpg
50KB, 580x387px
>>737329086
Sorry, still not seeing any timestamped tits. In conclusion, you're just a roleplaying faggot. Carry on, i guess. Just needed to point it out for the newfags.
>>
>>737321464
gf cheated on me (B)
my ngf before that (A) had hart time in life, asked me to help ended up finding out i had a girl shortly after her, was mad. i still loved her.

some time later the cheating one (B) tried to win me back
ended up being with her for three years mentally abusing her daily to make her and myself suffer so A would get her justice
B is still fucked up beyond repair
no idea what is going on with A

i am broken too
tf i still grin thinking how broken B is
>>
>>737321464
>Why?

You don't go shoe shopping barefoot.
>>
>>737321464
Stayed with my gf for almost 2 years, but I knew it was over after a month.
Only reason for staying was the sex.
She'd do anything. She loved taking it up the ass while I called her every name in the book.
She was into pissing and getting pissed on.
Her feet were fucking perfect.
Fuckin' everything was a go with her, no matter how kinky and fucked up it was.
Too bad she was fucking nuts.
Damn I miss her
>>
>>737329125
Hire a hot whore while she's there.
>>
>>737329699
This is why you don't have girlfriends or wives in the military.
>>
>>737330250
I have no interest in other women. I lied to her multiple times about sleeping with other women just to get her off my back about it and to try and get her jealous but it didn't work.
>>
>>737330331
too bad every dumb fuck feels the need to marry his gf of three months before he gets deployed.
>>
>>737330089
How were you mentally abusing her? Also, the balancing out thing is extremely autistic and obsessive.
>>
>>737329818

He already knows she cheated, and I don't hate her so I'm not gonna put her on blast like that. She left him right before he got back, she grabbed all her furniture and moved out and into her own place, left him with his own shit and a couple random people he didn't know sleeping in their spare bedroom (she met them at a bar and they gave her $200 for her spare bedroom for a month).

>>737329832

This is true. I was on all the dating sites and there were so many women I was messaging that wanted me to go over to their place, and when I plugged the address into my GPS it was on a military post. A couple times I went over and there was all the evidence that their significant other was in the military, like mugs and boots in the closet and other camo shit, or I start playing on their XBOX Live account and their ID name is InfantryMan87 or something like that.
>>
>>737330535
We had a guy who married his gf a week after meeting her in a bar. His excuse? "I wanted to get out of the barracks"
Like fuck dude, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>737321464
Sure did Vag was good..
>>
>>737321464
Well this fat girl with a cute face who I was casually seeing for sex just asked me to date her today. She and I want to keep it light and casual and for fun. I literally told her I would never truly love her and that I don't see a future with her/that we are not right for eachother. Still we are just going to date for fun and for sex. It is nice to have a warm body that you can imprint onto with no serious intentions. What do you /b/oys think about my situation? I had no intentions of dating her but I basically don't have anything else going on right now in my life so I don't care.
>>
>>737330650
>cucking soldiers AND ruining their k/d on xbox live

ruthless
>>
>>737330619
manipulation, emotional blackmail, called her names. made her quit contect to people. made her cry, insulted her.
but the worst thing, i wasn't like that everyday. every other day i was loving and caring. that killed her.

as far as i care she deserved that for how she cheated on me and broke up via text like 30 min after that. still remember that "you still awake" "yeah" "well i just cheated on you, so i break up"
>>
>>737330650
It's pretty common. Alot of time too its other military guys that are fucking other dudes wives/gfs.

I swear half of my unit ended up sleeping with the wife of this dude from another unit who while he was deployed.

>>737330674

LMAO some of these young dudes are dumb af
>>
>>737321464
I do that all the time, it can last up to 3 years, even if there's no future you can have fun together and enjoy life.
>>
>>737329760
I hate to break it to you, but for someone not blinded by love this clearly looks like she is seriously exploring her sexuality. For fucks sake, she wanted to break up with you for a more adventurous sex life. Will you even be able to trust her again, even she claims the "phase" is over? Libido isnt a phase. Maybe you really should have some adventures on your own.
>>
i am not sure if there is a future for me and my gf

the positives are
+ loves oral
+sex and blowjobs pretty much whenever i want
+can cook pretty good
+is really supportive and takes care

the cons are
- she sometimes wants to break up because of random stuff like me not wanting to go to a art museum with her
- she has a reeal left political view and sometimes its really hard to not argue with her
-she cant lose in an argument if i literally prove that she is wrong with sources and evidence she just gets pissed at me and says its my fault

yeah so idk what do you guys think ?
>>
>>737330946
Care to greentext some examples?
>>
I was together with a girl for 3 year. Never loved her or was really attracted to her. But her house was very close to my university.
>>
>>737331090
And this is why we have fucking safe sex briefings and sexual assault briefings every fucking week.
words from our beloved CSM
>"put a plastic on or you'll be bleeding from your damn penises, god dammit"
>>
>>737324254
Dude. I think i know how you feel.
And the best thing is that i feel bad for it. Its like i were betraying her.

How do i dare to feel myself strained
>>
>>737331214
why do you care? is it you B? weren't those fake emails enough?
>>
>>737331187
Sounds like everyone of her pros are easy to replace and you can't be who you are with her, which will naturally push you further away as you grow and you'll eventually hate each other. Break it now it'll be cleaner and you'll be happy to explore fucking new ladies.
>>
>>737331187
Your girl is a whore
>>
>>737330862
nothing wrong with having a fuckbuddy, mate
>>
>>737331327
Dude, we're on /b/, and you obviously have some interesting stories, maybe even gratifying to some.
>>
>>737322572
Are we dating the same bitch
>>
In a relationship for 10 years. Sex got stale. GF started sleeping all the time. Got lazy helping keep the house clean. Stopped cooking. Lazy with the emotional stuff. Eventually she became a roomate pretty much.

Hot younger chick starts hitting on me at work. Into the touching phase right now. It;s hard to resist but fun. Staying with the current GF because I'm afraid she will hurt herself if I leave her. Fucked up
>>
>>737331158
well its not a trust issue. She still loves me, just like you said she wants to explore her sexuality. She wanted to break up to be fair to me. It's not a matter of Libido because we've always had a good sex life. She just said she had been thinking about other guys in a sexual way but she had no interest in cheating.
>>
I stayed with a gf that I thought about breaking up with many times. I even did once, but I took her back the next day. I don't know why I did this.

She eventually broke up with me.
>>
>>737321464
My current girlfriend I've been with for a few years. The sex is terrible. I mean terrible she's never horny never into it. I have to beg her to fuck me and when we do its bad. She can't take a dick to save her life and complains that it hurts the whole time. I was in a bad place when I met her now I live with her and I'm stuck because I like living in the house we rent and couldn't afford it if I were to be single. Worst part is I can't move back with my dad because he got remarried to some race mixing slut with two half breeds. Idk what I'm going to do hopefully I can graduate college get a good job and say cya later to this bitch and find a slutty girls who will actually enjoy sex.
>>
>>737331187
>- she has a reeal left political view and sometimes its really hard to not argue with her
>-she cant lose in an argument if i literally prove that she is wrong with sources and evidence she just gets pissed at me and says its my fault
I thinnk you should grow a spine.
>>
File: 1p77c1.jpg (85KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1p77c1.jpg
85KB, 666x500px
>>737321464
I always stay with them even when I know they're going to break up with me. Why not fuck them as long as possible while seeing other bitches on the side? When you know it's going south, thats the time you start networking with other whores to fuck, but you don't just drop what you have. Ride it out as long as possible.
>>
>>737331253
I thought that was more for the tag chasers, than the military wives
>>
>>737331187
those cons just sound like the usual stuff one has to put up with with most girls
>>
>>737331214
it was ages ago, so i dont really remember anything specific

> one time she went to a festival
> stupid cunt didnt even ask me if i wanted too
> i actually would have loved to, lotsa good bands
> anyway she did send me some pictures to ease my mental pain
> sends me a picture together with the singer of her favorite band
> i proceed to ask if she did also fuck him backstage as its her fav band
> she says fuck no
> i proceed blaming her, basically acting like she did
> needless to say she did not enjoy the festival
>>
>>737331484
You're fucking dumb. You will never be happy with her ever again. Stop bullshitting yourself and find a woman who won't whore herself out, but rather try new things with you if she gets "bored". You are literally being a cuck, and you will always be a cuck unless you dump her.
>>
>>737331572
well could you explain why you think that?
>>
>>737331484
Well anon, you know what to do. The day must come where you ask her to make a decision.
>Is it me or the dick forrest?
>>
>>737322572
Better be trolling.

If that 3 way was mff you got a dyke bro
>>
>>737331417
you might be right on the other hand you could be wrong
>>
>>737331187
*can cook pretty well
You Neanderthal
>>
>>737331693
I would be happy with her if she stopped today. >>737331818
I'm sure it will get to that point, but i feel like if i give her that ultimatum to early before shes able to get enough of it out of her system then I will lose her forever
>>
>>737322572
>Drinks too much - 6 -10 beers a day
>Some psychological issues
ya think? lol
>>
>>737331638
Don't see women as the center of these briefings.. lol
>>
>>737329086

Tits or gtfo always applies. Now GTFO
>>
>>737331645
yeah i guess you are right this has been my first girlfriend so i dont have anything to compare her with but i guess all of them have their cons
>>
Alright.

Been with my girl for 7 years.
Got with her a week after my ex broke up with me - she was a friend before.
Great girl, but it doesnt feel "right".
I have broke up with her twice, but then regretted it and got back with her within 4 weeks roughly.
Things starting to get serious now.
We have made an offer on a house.
Still not sure if it is the right move.
I constantly think about fucking other women.
I am probably just a cunt.
>>
>>737331472

> her mom was an overprotective bitch
> didn't like me much, i was kinda weird metal dude, she did not approve
> mother once dropped "none will make a divide between me and my daughter"
> challenge_accepted.png
> girl did hide the second relationship from her mom
> always made the situation escalate
> talked in background when she was talking on the phone with mom
> stayed at her place when her parents were about to visit
> made her lie to her mom
> manipulated her into blaming her mom for childhood stuff
> made her record those talks with a phone
> listened to them while at her place, saw her dying inside
> popped a condom, made her have a pregnancy scare without being able to talk to her mom
> eventually plainly told her why i was doing that
>>
13 years rel.
On-off. The last break was an entire year.
She always says that she has changed. Grown.
Then she discovers that i talk with some girl.
Gets mad.
She asks me to conmit. Totally.
Cut contact with world.
Makes me feel like shit. Guilt.
I became a human waste. Unable to make choices.
I dump her again.
Now she is fine. Ive not talked to anyone. Have fear.
Told her i cant pronunciate the words "i love you" she keeps pushing
Sometimes i remember she yelling at me. I have stomach ache.
Awesome sex, submission, incredible oral, amazing ass. I cried in the last "first" time.
>>
>>737331417
Just a basic bitch. Dump her or be doomed 4 ever.
>>
Yes. And we're married.
>>
>>737331734
You seem like you are afraid to hold your position in an argument. Just an impression, based of the problems you listed.
>>
>>737323651
i obviously couldnt tell, until like a month after we broke up.

silly anon.
>>
>>737324119
got any nudes of her
>>
>>737331481
You will regret not fkin the younger chick for the rest of your life.
>>
>>737332106
Lol. Eat psychedelics with her. A lot of them and MDMA.
>>
>>737331986
No, she will lose you forever.
>>
>>737331472

> talked her into guilt for breaking up with me
> told her how devastated i was after that (i really was)
> she was all, omfg i would do anything to redeem myself
> i gave her a knife and said "cut a 'sorry' into your arm"
> she scratched a lousy sorry
> i took the knife, said "thats how it done bitch" and cut into my led
> ended up harming myself in front of her numerous times
> was a good way of preventing her to go out with friends
>>
>>737332123

jesus... what is this?
>>
>>737321464
She looks like me ex wife
>>
>>737329125
You better be trolling nigger.

Leave her you spineless shit.
>>
>>737321464

Dated a girl, virgin, had sex with me first time, loved me, I loved her, but she was psycho with jealousy etc. She wouldn't get mad at me or anything but she'd had an extremely difficult life/childhood and it had affected her hugely. I tried to force myself to stay with her because I felt like I was her one chance at happiness and a normal life. I didn't want to let her past 'win', I wanted to prove to her that even though the rest of her family were fucking useless and her parents had died she could still have a happy life with me.

Unfortunately all the mistreatment and shit from her past was too much for me to handle, she made my life a living hell sometimes and played with my emotions, even though she wasn't doing it on purpose. I still think about it every day, whether I should've been stronger, whether I'll be happy one day and she'll just decide to be alone like her older sisters, knowing I was the one guy she would've had a chance at happiness with. It fucking kills me anons, I don't know what to do.
>>
>>737331986
One day you will look back at this shit with nothing but regret. If you would do it like her and fuck around a bit, you would stop treating this relationship as something so sacred. You only prolong the time of your torture,
>>
>>737331986
You have to give yourself the ultimatum, not her. She will most likely say that she wants to fuck around just a little longer to keep you around. I'm trying to help you move on, because this relationship isn't good for you no matter how much you say you love her. There are billions of women out there anon, and a lot of them would never do this to you. Find one of them that truly makes you happy and would never do this to you. You only have so long to be happy with the right woman, and you'll just regretting that you didn't leave earlier.
>>
File: IMG_20170422_191530.jpg (15KB, 486x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_191530.jpg
15KB, 486x320px
>>737322503
>>
Ho boi did I join this one late. I've been with my girlfriend nearly a year. She's shit in bed and she's a royal pain in the ass, however, speaking of which she's recently expressed interest in trying anal for the third time and we're booked to go to England in December (from Australia, she was born there and her dad lives there = free accommodation for a month) light at the end of the tunnel maybe?
>>
>>737322935
I hope you get your fix outside though. If not consider divorce. It's not worth it.
>>
>>737332448
Bro we are in the same situation. I feel you.

Let it go man, she gonna destroy everything.
>>
long story short:
> met a girl right after the beginning of first semester
> get a long pretty well, talk a lot and start making out from time to time
> she is from a different city and started her first semester too
> have some kind of relaitonship, sleep with each other, she even get to know my parents
> tells me she gonna go back to her hometown after finishing bachelor degree no matter what
>decide to enjoy the time and see how it goes
> been together now for almost 2 and a half year and in a few months she will leave
>Not having a future was somehow the start of this whole thing
>>
Current situation, I very much love her but I just can't see things working out long term. She's not sure about what she wants in life and religion is becoming a increasingly important aspect of her. She's already told me it bothers her more and more that I'm not religious, but she knows there's nothing I can do about it. I've come to accept it'll end soon. I just wish it was something I did as opposed to something I couldn't control.
>>
>>737332120
Shit, dude
>>
>>737332707

Yeah I did man. But I'm fucking racked with guilt. I feel liked I've given her a taste of happiness, for the first time in her life (her words not mine) and now I've snatched it away from here. Really fucks with my head. Even if I end up married and happy I'll always think of her being alone and finally feeling that yeah, just like her childhood showed, just like her family showed, just like all her life experience showed, she's destined to have a shit life and be unhappy.

Fuck bro it sucks.
>>
File: IMG_7306.jpg (38KB, 480x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7306.jpg
38KB, 480x443px
>>737321792
You sound like a bitch
>>
>>737324254
In the same boat as you brother, stay strong
>>
>>737332174
I am not afraid to hold my position but i know that holding my position and even proving my point will result in nothing or her getting mad so i generally just try to avoid arguments because they are pointless
>>
>>737332448
>whether I should've been stronger, whether I'll be happy one day and she'll just decide to be alone like her older sisters, knowing I was the one guy she would've had a chance at happiness with. It fucking kills me anons, I don't know what to do.

ive lived this
it does not end well
my girl ended up drinking all of my blood, she became so dependent, i would find her laying in the same position on the bed as when i left for work. i helped her so much she became reliant, it was unhealthy for both of us. good enough she realized that and we split, else i would have been carrying her still.

you got a chance of a better life anon. take it
>>
With a girl just now who I'm not sure is the one for me, been 4 years but still don't think she is

Also she is going away for a year as part of her degree, do you think this is too long?
>>
>>737332448
I think you should try harded, you can make this happen and imagine the moment you realize that... You already have a story, you just need to finish it.

I'm just another anon on /b/, but my advice is don't give up just yet. Maybe you'll thenk me.
>>
>>737332896
>>737333042 (cont)

>I feel liked I've given her a taste of happiness, for the first time in her life (her words not mine) and now I've snatched it away from here. Really fucks with my head

you did show that she CAN be happy. its utterly wrong to depend on others for happiness, and you couldnt ever been her source for happiness forever.

you did not snatch it away, you showed her how her life can be, and what she can achieve. now its up to her to do it, you have done what you were in her life for
>>
>>737332896
This is just the way it is man. You can't change the fact that some ppl are so fucked up they will never be able to create a happy and normal life.

My ex would definitely mess up the familiy if I would have had kids with her. The chances with a crazy chick is that she'll cheat, lie, destroy and ruin, now or when you have kids.

Better this way man. Put your own hapiness up front, always.
>>
>>737333167
Do you trust her not fucking other guys?
>>
Been with current gf for just under 10 years. Started at 18, we are both 27 now. She moved to the UK to be a nurse while I stayed home for 2 years finishing my Masters. Had some affairs because didn't want to die without knowing other pussy, but never felt anything for any other girl. Had some periods where interest for the gf faded and I would question what I felt, but we persevered through it mostly thanks to her. Always supportive, mature, hot as fuck, gorgeous, hard working, low key - just everything you could ever hope for. Long story short, I move the the UK and move in with her and 2 years in I met this other girl at work who is super pretty as well, although objectively not anywhere near my gfs level. I still felt the world shift the moment I saw her. She's in a equally long LTR. We got along perfectly and been super close (without actually fucking). Lately I've pressured her into making a decision - wither we risk it and go for it or it's gone forever (I'm changing jobs and won't cadually run into her anymore).

Feel like shit for doing this to my gf, feel like shit for not getting the other one to take the step, feel like shit because I don't know what's the right thing to do.

>What do /b/rothers?
>>
>>737321464
yeah for like a year and we didnt even really break up just stopped seeing eachother. we knew eachother too long to have real romance. we were friends long before dating.
>>
>>737333042

Yeah I guess so. I helped her, after my encouragement she started going for counseling for the first time in her life to help her deal with all the crap. Maybe I left too early though? Maybe I should've waited to see whether the counseling helped her with some of her issues. When she was happy and positive we had the best relationship I've ever experienced, made all my previous 'love' and relationships look like nothing compared to this. But as you said she drank my blood too, absolutely drained me as a person, the sleepless nights I spent convincing her over and over again of how much she means to me when she thought I saw her as nothing. I did more for her than I ever did for any other person in my life, but it's like none of it mattered, she'd constantly accuse me of being interested in other girls, and seeing her like nothing, she drove me to tears and near-insanity trying to convince her how I felt and how much she meant to me. It was fucking draining man, it felt like a second job. But a part of me still saw that poor little neglected child that she once was, a part of me saw why she had become this way, and I wanted to fix that, make her happy, give her the happy life and the children and everything else that she always wanted but never felt close enough to anyone to genuinely think she was going to get.

>>737333364

Yeah it took me a while to realise this. I still think about her everyday and what I could've done differently. I fucking hope she finds someone she's happy with and is good to her, because I couldn't be the one to do it.

Either way long story short I'm 28 and have decided fuck relationships and fuck women. I'll fuck them, I'll be good to them and treat them properly, but I'm not going to let anyone get close enough to me to cause me this much heartache and pain anymore. I'm a generally happy and positive person but sounding like a fucking emo depressive right now because of this shit. That can't be healthy.
>>
>>737321464

It's too much effort to move my stuff out.
>>
>>737321464
>junkie
>the hard stuff
>whore
and you you thought she was hot, yeaaaah right. no
>>
Doing it right now, too lazy to leave her
>>
>started dating this girl
>9/10
>we fuck like rabbits
>Shes on BC no need for a condom
>She gets pregnant
>Marry her to do the right thing
>Have the kid
>I want out of the marriage
>she freaks out
>tells me she was never on BC she got pregnant on purpose
>she tells me If I leave her she will claim abuse and sexual abuse on her and our child
>Says she will take all my money and keep my child away from her
>IDK what to do.
>i've been stuck in this situation for the past 6 months
>She still wants sex every night
>she admitted that she wants me to give her another baby
>I can never get it up and she gets mad.
> I have to picture other women
>everytime i shoot a load into her i die a little inside.

My thoughts of murdering her get more serious every day
>>
>>737333712

never heard of Heroin Chic?
>>
File: IMG_7423.png (407KB, 564x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7423.png
407KB, 564x663px
>>737333813
Damn bra. Bitches be tripping
>>
>>737333789
>>737333673

Mah nigga.
>>
>>737333813

Can you record her threatening you with all that somehow?
>>
>>737333940
I never thought I'd be the person to get caught up in this situation.
>>
>>737333553
You are a sack of shit, indeed.
>>
>>737334014

if true, he wouldn't need proof, abuse goes both ways.
legally, she can be ruined, he's just too scared of her to do anything.
>>
>>737334014
I've tried but ever since the first threat she won't repeat the exact words. She just says something like "you know what will happen"
>>
Most recent ex. Only stayed for the sex. She let me do whatever to her in bed so she was tolerable
>>
>>737333596
>Maybe I should've waited to see whether the counseling helped
ive been with my gf while she was in counseling

it rips you apart. she comes home. shes looking like a puppet. empty eyes, blank stare.
or sometimes its the opposite. you see thats a storm inside her, but she does not want to talk.
or she does. and then, later the night you sneak out, and smoke a pack, bc you cant deal with the stuff she told
> I did more for her than I ever did for any other person in my life,
you did more for her than anyone ever did for her

that is all that matters. you did help her. as much as you could. there is no value if you were to break, if you were to sacrifice youself to her. eventually it would even hurt her knowing she broke somebody who loved her.

> and I wanted to fix that, make her happy, give her the happy life
you are a good soul. and the fact that you still think about her, still wish her well will help her. call it carma or whatever, it works
i still have a tiny foto of my girl. sometimes i pull it out and wish her a good night when i feel this strange pull in my hearts tendons

does she know she can count on you if she has problems?
>>
File: IMG_4417.jpg (63KB, 962x1114px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
63KB, 962x1114px
>>737333553
Most definitely a sack of shit but hey you got some pussy so ayyyyyee
>>
>>737334113
how can I prove otherwise? It's my word against hers, and courts are notoriously bias towards women. At the very least my reputation will be tarnished and I'll forever be labeled an abuser. I'm trying to think of ways to end this relationship organically, but I feel like I'm stuck until my kid turns 18, and If she gets pregnant I'm screwed for even longer.
>>
File: 1471257730157.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471257730157.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>737334272

stop sticking your dick in her then, you fucking soft-spined milk-drinker.

grow a fucking sack, go to the police, say exactly what you've just said in this thread, let nature take it's course.

fucking nut up or shut up.
>>
>>737334445
I try but she forces me to fuck her.
If i go to the police whats going to stop her from claiming I am lying?
>>
>>737334178

Yeah you're right, in the long run it probably would've been poisonous for both of us, even with her in counseling. Man that bit about the photo, hit me in the feels. I have a load of photos of her in a folder on my PC, haven't been able to look at it since we stopped talking, but can't bring myself to delete them either. I see pictures of her when she was happy with me and feel like shit for taking that away from her.

I tried to keep some kind of contact open but she said it was making her too upset being in contact with me. I messaged her a few weeks back asking if she wants to meet and she ignored me, I have a feeling any further messages I send will be ignored too. She was always worried I was stringing her along when I tried to keep contact, even now after everything that's happened she still can't bring herself to believe that I might actually care about her, she's still convinced I'm going to do something to hurt her, because that's all she's known in her life, shitty, unreliable cunts who've hurt or betrayed her.

I just know I'll contact her again, I think about her every single day over and over again, it's fucked because I didn't even think about my dad this much after he died. Any other girl I've split up with or fucked for a while then stopped I haven't though about for longer than a few weeks after. But this girl has really made a mark on me and I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.
>>
>>737334604
nothing. record that shit, audio, video, everything. make her hit you on camera. etc etc
>>
>>737322572
that's a shitty girlfriend if i've ever heard about one.

>alcoholic
>probably cheating on you
>doesnt give a shit about you
>>
I did actually. I realized I was not the one for a particular girl, but I stayed because I felt a little bad for her.
>>
>>737334221
>>737334045

So should I put an end to a 10y relationship because of something I'm not even 100% sure I feel? I am super attracted to this other girl, but to drop everything for her now would be just stupid.
And what fucking fault do I have for feeling this and for being unsure about things? I never asked for this for fuck sake.
>>
File: 1492998519006.gif (1MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1492998519006.gif
1MB, 500x283px
>>737321464
>>737321690
just look tis video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBTckgLpSvs
>>
File: IMG_2286.jpg (50KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2286.jpg
50KB, 413x395px
>>737334708
Keked
>>
I have been with my girl for a little over a year. I legit care about her and the sex is some of the best ive had her pussy is like a vice grip we both have explosive orgasms in like under 10 min. But she is not smart, she is very very very insecure, and i know this is fucked up to say but i could date hotter women. I dont want to leave her but i dont want to marry her either. I dont love her but she loves me ive helped her so much in terms of how she sees herself and her family LOVES me cause i basically am saving her life. I want to travel the world and shit before i really settle down. I go back and forth on breaking up or staying with her. Also she is crazy as fuck which explains the bomb pussy. Her ass and tits are also fat. help me lol
>>
>>737321464
It's called marriage and if I divorce I'm a permanent poor fag. I want her so pissed off she hits me so I can have her arrested, order of protection and just dump her ass and make her pay child support.
>>
We had a child together. She magically got pregnang despite being on le pill. Bullshit.jpg. We were miserable but stayed with her due to awesome son. Eventually she ran off with someone else. Got married. Marriage failed. I have new partner doubled my wealth and assests. Due to get married. See my son 5+ days a week. Im happy. But i wouldn't have ditched my sons mum in fear of bein a unsuppodtive parent. Her running off best move ever
>>
>>737334841
>cheating sack of shit
>tries to break apart another couple, because "love"
>he's the victim

You're literally a bitch.
>>
>>737333494
Yeah, she's really worried I'll break up with her when she's away too - practically begging me not to
>>
>>737335014
FYI, child support isnt automatic. If the other party can show they cant pay it, you get nothing. Its the same for men as well, though most men make more than the women.

Even if you did divorce her with cause, you can still end up paying spousal support if you make more than her.
>>
>>737335209
>tries to break apart another couple, because "love"

You're an idiot. I'm not trying to break anything. I want her to act on what she feels.

And yes, I'm cupid's victim.

You must be 12, comeback when you don't get a hard-on from kissing a girl... or a boy, faggot.
>>
Sex was good but personality was shit I kept it going for a bit until she told me she loved me
>>
>>737335283
Not if she commits a felony.
>>
Guy racked with guilt/gf who had difficult past here. I'm off but thanks for the advice bro, I'll keep it in mind.

>>737334178
>>
File: marie schweiz - thegazinggirl.jpg (188KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
marie schweiz - thegazinggirl.jpg
188KB, 800x600px
>>737334635
>I have a load of photos of her in a folder on my PC, haven't been able to look at it since we stopped talking, but can't bring myself to delete them either.
dude, i am you from a parallel timeline

1.05 GB (1,130,846,590 bytes)
377 Files, 13 Folders

love copy.jpg 60.8k

keep them. some day you will have worked through this enough to be able to look at them

> I see pictures of her when she was happy with me and feel like shit for taking that away from her.
try to focus on that you gave her the happiness, and she gave it to you. those pictures show you both happy, they are essention

> I messaged her a few weeks back asking if she wants to meet and she ignored me,
i envy you

> I have a feeling any further messages I send will be ignored too.
tell her what you have to say and leave it at that. never expect an ansers. expectations are hopes, and hopes never become real.

> But this girl has really made a mark on me and I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.
you wont. but thats ok.

i got scars on my arms bc of mine. i told her once to stop cuttin herself, or else i would cut myself in the same places, so i would share her pain. she eventually stopped. those are only the visible marks. but those are ok. dont try to get rid of them. accept them, they are part of your past and something to be proud of, as they show what length you went to help her.
>>
>>737335381
You're talking about fee-fees and cupid, and i'm imature, right. Yes, you're braking apart another couple, even though you're rationalising it. You're trying to convince another girl to leave her boyriend.

You're a fucking woman, and no real man would respect you, and probably already doesn't.

Bitch.
>>
>>737335613
i hope you saw >>737335639
im off too

have a blast anon
>>
>>737335639

Haha saw this just before I left. Maybe you're right, I'll send a message and just say what I have to say, whether she answers or not doesn't matter, because I will have said my piece and left it at that. Hope everything works out for you too bro, looks like we both ended up in a similar situation and have similar approaches to it. Thanks for the advice man, hopefully we both end up happy at the end of this, and so do these girls in our lives.

All the best bro I'm off to work. later.
>>
>>737335681
I'm a guy, you're a faggot.
You obviously never felt completely absorbed by someone you've just met, therefore are not qualified to talk about it.

And news flash: people get tired of the people they've been with. That's why relationships end, and the whole topic of this thread.

Now go kys.
>>
>>737335857
I know you're a guy, i was talking about your mentality, moron. I just told you the truth, and how you are acting, since you obviously lack any semblance of principle in your way of life.
>>
>>737323651
HHHAHAAAHAAH WHAT THE FUUUCK

post sauceon that video
>>
Was with my current gf for 3 years before one day I snapped because she was so emotional When I couldn't deal with it. The first year we had sex practically everyday, she was always willing to try new things like anal or toys. Then the second year it went downhill. Sex maybe once a month, our dates were boring, she was a B cup when I mostly dated big tittied women.
We broke up for a week, she was in shambles, I was fucking every big tittied broad I could find. I had hooked up with her twice in that week and felt bad. Then she was going to go on a date with a douche just so she could forget about me and I ended up going to her house to fuck her because the guys dick was small from the dick pics he sent.
After that we got back together, we realized what was wrong in our relationship, I gave more of an effort and she realized I have a really high sex drive. That was 2 years ago and now we're probably the happiest we've ever been. Taking vacations together, doing shit together, having sec all the time, she even got a boob job and I never had even mentioned it to her.
Sometimes you showing a little effort goes a long way but not all relationships work that way
>>
Broke it off with girl because her parents are mental cases. They're divorced, but the mother is dating a turk more than half her age. It's like having a shitskin brother she plays favourites with. Literally like 3-4 years older than me.
The dad is an easily manipulated shithead, dating a sociopath.
They smile at you tirelessly, but backtalk you hard when you leave. They were convinced I was a drug dealer. (wasn't even smoking weed)
Her grandma actually called her up at 1 am on several occasions to talk for an hour about what a piece of shit I was.
Now I date chicks and refuse to meet their family
>>
lots of relationships last much longer than they should. they just have their own inertia and won't end cuz neither person has the guts to just end it.
>>
>>737323651
Jesus Christ, what the fuck did I just see?
>>
>>737322205
>and I fall asleep nights with her with her sucking my dick like a child sucking their thumb. its become oddly comforting.

That sounds like heaven. Sorry the rest of the relationship isn't that good
>>
>>737323332
Please dude. Just break up with her right away. She is most likely already seeing someone behind your back.

Sorry anon, i've been in the same situation
>>
>>737322355
That sucks, I'd advise getting her professional help
>>
>>737323620
Leave, get far away, holy shit
>>
>>737330936
kek
>>
>>737324228

I'm in the same boat. Broke up with ex, just hit the three year single mark.

The females I try to get to know em and talk to tend to be unintelligent and the more unique ones are usually taken.
>>
>>737335857
No anons right. There's a billion women on this rock and you'd rather meddle in another guys life. Because you're infatuated and lonely.
>>
>>737339954
Agreed.
>>
>>737322355
I never got this
why do you even care?
I didnt and she indeed took her life but why care?
There is a reason while you want to leave her and this reason is you just dont care enough anymore - so why keep lying to yourself because you dont want her to harm herself
>>
>>737335857
I think you should seriously consider ending the 10 year relationship even if you don't get with the new girl. 27 is young.

From what you've said it doesnt seem like you're both equally invested in the relationship. The fact you can feel this way about someone else just confirms it. Imagine what will happen if you stay with her, in a few years time you might meet someone else, someone who will leave their partner or whatever, but now your girl is over 30. The older the relationship gets the less fantastic the new girl will have to be to tempt you until eventually you're gonna hurt your girl.

If you do stay with her I would make some kind of commitment, get a house or a kid. This will give your brain something concrete to fallback on when you get tempted again. In other words...settle for less. (or what you sex fuelled brain considers to be less anyway, I'd be perfectly happy with your girl, she sounds cool and I'm a foreveralone)
>>
>>737321792
i fucking keked
thanks mate you showed me that my thoery is indeed right
>>
>>737340897
same guy

also, fuck what those other anons say. if you can steal a girl away from someone they were never meant to be together in the first place.

Alls fair in love and war etc etc
>>
>>737322572
>not a feminist
nigga are you real?
thats a fucking pro for you?
christ im sorry for you if this are standarts you have to meet

where i come from over 90% of women still have a full functional brain
>>
>>737322935
she cheating?
even though children are around ?
bro you gotta leave her by showing your children what kind of a slut she is
so you can justify your way younger and hotter new wife
>>
>>737323284
you still bang her too once in a while?
>>
>>737321464
of course, right now I got one. Why? Because she is tightest cunt I ever had, and willing to give it to me anytime I want.

But she won't give head, that's why I see no future.
>>
>>737324228
nigga then the problem isnt with the girls its with you
change, try to be appealing for women and get a stady job where you arent sitting home alone the whole week
>>
>>737327651

Nice try moralfag
>>
>>737326281
>i win
kek
>>
>>737331253

>SGM Johnson says,
>Put on a plastic,
>Or your dicks will bleed goddamnit!
>>
>>737329125
BRO LEAVE !
NO SERIOUS LEAVE!
That bitch doenst love you the slightes way you love her and trust me when I say: SHE N E V E R WILL

If you keep living this nightmare it will eat you up from the inside and may be slowly but you will stop feeling at all
and trust me on this one - thats NOT what you want !!
>>
>had to move in with my parents after 10 years away because of a landlord fucking up his end of the deal in having a place livable by the time i needed to rent it
>parents still fight over my dad's drug addiction. It was opiates, then heroin, now adderal.
>i end up paying for bills to keep the cable on and to make sure my little brother has food for lunch so I can't even save up much to move out
>its difficult to run away when the people you love need your help. Never mind that you already spent 5 years of your adult life trying to help them and all it left you with was a bad credit score and trust issues

Just feels like I'm stuck in a spot I swore I'd never be in again. My only hope out of this place is suing the landlord that fucked me over for damages.
>>
>>737329125
PLEASE talk with her, figure out that you both need someone different. Explain that it's not good for you. You will find someone who wants the kind of lifestyle you want.
>>
>>737321464
Yes, because sometimes life is not about planing your future but just enjoying what you got at the moment.

Also, free sex.
>>
>>737331187
dude your cons just sound alright
like there is literally worse shit
for example:
>cuts herself
or
>extremly wants a threesome but not the fun kind for guys

had that shit, your gf would been a blessing
>>
>>737344653
>>its difficult to run away when the people you love need your help. Never mind that you already spent 5 years of your adult life trying to help them and all it left you with was a bad credit score and trust issues

Work towards getting your own place and take little bro with you.
>>
>>737322355
You should record any incidents and tell the police.
>>
>>737331481
jup leave that bitch of a gf and fuck the young chick
you dont seem to be happy so why care, even when she hurts herself
>>
couldnt stop having gay sex on side
>>
>>737345198
I'm working on it.. I would like to get into a position where I can rent a place my mother and little brother can stay in with me so I can try to get my dad into rehab. I love him and thats why I know rehab is the only way he's gonna get better
>>
>>737325873
Similar case but my girl was 14 and I was 28, had to break up because her mom found out we were dating, she was kind of mad at the fact that we did everything behind her back. I tried to convince her to let us stay together but it didnt happen, she turned 15 this year, we actually continued talking after the whole thing but it didnt last long before we broke up.

I dont know if I miss her or myself, but It had been years since I felt like that, I had to move out of the city because it was to hard for me to deal with.
>>
LOWKEY hot any more pics of her
>>
>>737325588
>but if either of them meant more to me i would have seen their insides spill out.

Man bro. Why would you fuck your life up over that? If a bitch cheats she cheats. It might hurt you, whatever. Move on find one that won't. It's human nature and you can't kill yourself, or someone else, just because they're someone youdidnt think they were.
>>
>>737328756
bbiatch
>>
>>737323651
The rope is cut out in this video, there's nothing happening in the original, just a wheelie doing bungee jumping
>>
>>737321464
If the pussy is good the yeah otherwise what is the point? She'll probably do the same with you.
>>
File: 1498704015206.jpg (122KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498704015206.jpg
122KB, 1200x675px
God I feel bad for you guys.. I'm 21 now and my girlfriend is 18 we're getting ready to finish school so we can one day move in together possibly in Canada. But we're long distance and have never met once but we actually really care about each other but idk I just worry about what if we meet and she changes her mind..
>>
>>737334934
You're saving her?
>>
>>737321464
I extended my relation with a girl for 3 extra years, we Both knew it was ending but i wanted to Stay so i could keep a fuck toy, and keep stealing her Young sisters underwear. I loved her sister more then her
>>
I was with my exgf for 6 years.
I know it ended when we had this huge argument the 4th year. But somehow, we kept dating and living together.
It went so wrong after that, cheating from her side, me looking for girls online, omegle and tinder, we used to fuck.. but it wasnt the same.
I didnt want to go out with her anymore, it was so sad.

It ended this december, she decided to leave me without any apology, she just disappeared.
>>
File: 1485070115634.jpg (116KB, 731x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1485070115634.jpg
116KB, 731x1300px
She's fucked a nigger. still with her.

Perks
sex
hanging out
she pays for a lot of things
chill as fuck

cons.
She's fucked a nigger.

Cant marry the cunt but definitely someone to stay with for a couple years enjoy it while I have it no ring though and nothing serious planned.
>>
>girlfriend
>After she cheated / lied on you
And that is the end.
If you ever stay with a woman after you both know she cheated or was caught in a major lie... she won and knows you're a cuckold and she can do whatever she wants.
No matter how she begs or claims to change, BE A MAN AND WALK OUT.
Usually she will have another Provider within the week. If she stays single for a year, consider taking her back under your rules.
I've never taken a woman back, and I've had to file restraining orders and orders of protection... I keep fucking picking up crazies.
>>
>>737321464
Only stay for kinky sex. Your chances for kinky sex will greatly diminish as you age.
>>
Fuck it, i'll add mine. With her still, 3.5 years, almost 4. Her family loves me but I'm too spineless to end it. She's fairly crazy and controlling and has to be with me all the time
>>
>>737349735
Yeah but the sex can be really good of she is really sorry, had this girl once that after she cheated, she was so sorry that she let me do anything. I didn't love her anymore, so had a really fun time useing het anyway i Saw fit. It was heaven
>>
my current gril of almost 2 years
>very kind
>does lots of shit for me, clean, cook, washing
>fairly intelligent
>6.7 out of 10, quite cute
>very mundane conversator
>doesnt ever make me laugh

Can i be happy with a gril that I cant laugh with for hours? she needs to up her chat, if she had good chat then it would be marriage material but god damn the conversation is so fucking dry and it's because she is an extremely anxious person i think
>>
>>737349477
i feel you. if I knew my girl fucked a nigger I could never marry her. I'm not even particularly racis I've just watched too much bbc pron that I could never date a girl thats fucked a niggy
>>
File: chicken.jpg (73KB, 506x640px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
73KB, 506x640px
>>
>>737321464
Im stuck with a girl and the relationship is going no where
>Have no other place to stay
>Live with her family
>Can never save enough to move out cuz I pay a lot of the bills

We actually fucking just got in argument cuz I want to wait to buy groceries until after I take the dog to the vet.
>>
With my current gf now and I know Im not gonna marry or have kids with her as she's turned into this demanding, selfish cunt that never listen to me or cares about how I feel
>>
>>737351241
eat the dog make everyone happy
>>
>>737351291
how do you feel anon?
>>
>be me 26 years old in a 6 year relationship
>6 months ago I cucked myself over:
1) she said she wanted to know how it felt to fuck someone else
2) I though it would improve our stale sex life
>while it lasted for 4 months we had some great sex
>it was someone from her work and it fucked up everything
>I lost faith in our relationship
>she tells me I agreed to it
>now she wants to try and stay together
>no more sex (back to how it was before)
>breaking up makes me look like a jerk (for sex)
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.