[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys a very serious question. I've found a stray cat

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 8

File: 20170628_103341.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_103341.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Hey guys a very serious question.

I've found a stray cat and she's not eating anything since 4 days. Nof even water. What to do? I live in a third world shithole and there are no animal care centers. My asshole parents didn't paid any attention to the hungry cat.

What to do? I am thinking of killing it swiftly so it won't suffer anymore.
>>
>>737260336
just leave a bowl of cat food out for the whole day I doubt cats are stupid enough to starv to death
>>
>>737260336
Kill it and post dead photo.
>>
>>737260336
Google it.
>>
>>737260336
Is it a kitten? It needs formula from a bottle if you have it, it is used to eating from it's mothers nipple
>>
>>737260539
I told you where I live. There is no place nearby I can buy Cat food. For that I'll have to go to nearest city which is 4 hours journey. I am hopless.
>>
>>737260665
It doesn't look like a kitten direct from mother's nipple. It's big enough to jump out of windows.
>>
>>737260336
Poor kitty. Where do you live? I can send money.
>>
>>737260336
Try giving it some milk. They might not be good with solid foods yet.
>>
>>737260336
Feed it the heart of your enemies. So it gains strength.
>>
>>737261256
I tried many times. She didn't even touch the milk.
>>
>>737261409
My enemy is america. How do I get America's heart?
>>
>>737261416

did you try fish or chicken? maybe it doesn't like milk
>>
Touch some water or milk to his lips. Get it on his tongue and give it time.
>>
>>737261532
become a better democracy
>>
>>737260814
How do you feed yourself? Do you have access to canned tuna? Salmon? Chicken? Surely everyone on the planet who has access to a computer has access to chicken of some sort.
>>
Give it lunchmeat like turkey or ham. Even kittens love that.
>>
Depending on the age you could give it milk with a syringe (the kind without a needle) or some kind of small squirt bottle, or if it's old enough some kind of meat.
>>
>>737261679
I can't afford fish. Or any kind of meat. Not everyday.
>>
>>737260336
get a bottle put milk in it if it looks like its a baby you get some special formula shit for cats and force feed it once it starts to eat it will get in the habit
rap it up in a blanket or something so it doesnt claw you but you may have to forcibly get the bottle in the cats mouth like the kind of bottle that you would use with a human baby i had a few kittens that were like that once they stop eating if they are young sometimes they are either scared of the new environment or they are just not in the habit of eating
>>
>>737261874
Family is vegan. And can't afford meat anyway.
>>
>>737262033

wtf.. where do you live?

what had you tried to feed the cat? vegetables? milk only? cats cant live like that, man. you could probably just let it go outside and it will find something to eat on its own. there are plenty of stray cats living in the world
>>
>>737262039
I read on google that milk is not good for cats. Especially cow milk.
>>
>>737262033
alot of corner stores have cat food you can buy set up a go fund me or some shit for the cat dude look online there are tons of people who rescue cats and dogs find someone that's reasonably close
>>
>>737262209
This is true, but in an emergency it will suffice, just not in large quantaties, maybe do half milk half water mix
>>
>>737262081
Your family is vegan...In a third world shit hole...What is wrong with people? Go slay a goat or cow and eat that shit. Also, where'd you get milk then? Milk isn't vegan.
>>
>>737262154
I live in India. Hindu. So family is strictly vegetarian. Parents are assholes. They don't care if cat dies. I thought about leaving it outside, but there are too many dogs outside. I am so hopless right now.
>>
>>737262375
Also, cats love cheese in small amounts just to get it eating again
>>
>>737262209
then get some formula or something that you can make into liquid form if you have put food that cats will eat infront of the cat and it doesnt eat it force feeding is pretty much the only option but if you put a bunch of vegetables infront of the cat and it didnt bite its because it cant eat that shit it needs meat its not like a dog who can go without meat cats need meat to survive
>>
>>737262425
Kill a dog, feed it dog meat
>>
>>737262425
oh shit you are in india poor kitty you cant go catch a fish or something?
>>
>>737262409
I live in a farm. So lof of cows and livestock. So no shortage of cow milk. Hindu family so meat is religious taboo.
>>
>>737262645
1. Sautee religious family.
2. Feed to cat. Eat unlimited steaks until death.
3. ????
4. Profit.
>>
Do you have an eye dropper?

Could get some milk in it and try feed the cat like it's mother would.
>>
>>737262595
No. I don't think I can. I can't go fishing everyday. It takes a lot of time to catch even a single fish. I am high school student. Can't waste time.
>>
File: SCE04.jpg (8KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
SCE04.jpg
8KB, 550x336px
>>737262875
>>
>>737262425
Are you healthy enough to spare some blood? It would provide nutrition and hydration. In case the cat has a contagious problem do not let it drink directly from a wound. A genuinly wild cat will associate blood with food.
>>
>>737260336
it honestly comes down to a point here you do you have to force food/water down her throat. If you have a syringe/eyedropper use that. Like some cats freak themselves out so much they will literlaly end up killing themselves. It may be hard to do just do it gently, and when the food is in her mouth, rub her throat down gently until you feel a swallow. again this is very gently. We've had cats that go through something like this and we just force water down their throat/food
>>
>>737262875
But could it live only on milk for it's lifetime? It has got to eat meat op. I suggest kill it painlessly. You can't take care of it.
>>
>>737262918
well a couple hours a day you save the cats life if you have no other option and no money this seems like the only way if your time isnt worth the cats life let it go outside and fend for itself but atleast have the decency to catch one fish before u let it go because now its gone 4 days without food and its kind of your fault
>>
>>737263116
fuck you kill yourself painlessly
>>
>>737262984
A nick to a finger would do, the back of your upper arm will be out of your sight if you are the squeemish type that cannot watch yourself cut yourself and will drip conveniently off your elbow into a container for you.
>>
>>737262645
lol goof ball at least not eating pigs makes sense because they are gross if you believe in multiple dietiets you are a fool
>>
>>737262984
It's not a wild cat. It's a pet cat. And wtf are suggesting? Am I supposed to feed it my blood everyday?
>>
>>737263344
You just need to get it eating something, it will naturally start eating other food, its stomach has probably shrunk up and hurts
>>
Ok if you want to quickly end it's suffering, get a machete or an axe/hatchet, and quickly and swiftly cut off the cat's head that should do the trick.
>>
>>737263344

where did you find it, OP? was it outside? maybe if it was getting by outside it can still live outside and just hide from the dogs. it had to be living somehow before you got it
>>
>>737263344
dont listen to that moron dont feed yourself to the cat hes probably just trolling or hes severely autistic
>>
>>737263470
yo you fucking piece of shit human scum stop suggesting to kill the cat at the very least let it die on its own terms
>>
>>737261532
by yelling allah akbar and blowing urself up
>>
>>737263304
Then after a few days of this as you have no other resource let it go, offering it the choice to return to fill its belly on you.
>>
>>737263122
Nearby lake to catch fish is 4 kilometers away. And I don't think it's my fault. I took it inside house when it was raining. It could've had died from cold but I saved it's life. But I do feel guilty.
>>
>>737263344
Eh try it, maybe it works.
>>
>>737263317
I don't believe in any god.. I am atheist. It's my family who are very religious.
>>
>>737263700
4 kilometer thats nothing dude thats a 30-45 minute walk if your not handicap and hour at the most i suggest take 4 hours out of your day go catch a fish or two get the cats belly stocked up on food this one time then let it go its been living on its own this whole time no? so i should fine after you feed it once and chances are if you a big enough fish it could last 3-4 days cat doesnt need that much
>>
>>737263344
You said stray cat in your post, wild (stray)cats can be friendly to people and still eat like wild cats.
>>
>>737263479
It was raining and the cat was outside in rain meowing loudly. So I took it inside. And there are some scars on it's body. From a fight I assume.
>>
You need to give water asap. Cats can spit, so if you can get a baster or squirt gun or something you can get some water in there. Don't drown it. And don't do too much too quick. Try like 1 tbsp over an hour every hour. For the food you got to just try different meats.

At this point you got nothing to lose. Cats really don't need too much water but they do need food. Also, my advic only works for cats over 2 months old. If younger you're going to need to find a recipe online to make some sort of ensure like mix that has to be administered by dropper. Also, if real young, try wiping its ass with a moist towel to gmake it shit and piss. Age is everything. Google how to foster a kitten.
>>
>>737264067
Make a confotable deathbed for it if nothing else.
>>
>>737264206
at least make the deathbed outside so it can chose to live
>>
>>737263909
You cannot understand my situation. I just can't spend half of my day for a cat. My parents will kill me if I do. There are exams of school coming and I got to study hard everyday. They are expecting good grades from me..
>>
>>737264067

if you are on a farm, i would assume you have a barn or some storage area where mice might gather. you could put the cat there, and maybe it will catch the mice. also, a barn would be protection from the rain or other animals
>>
>>737263947
Whatever but I still can't feed my blood to it. What if the cat made a habit of eating only blood?
>>
>>737264344
4 hours is not half a day first off second off bring your books with ya fishing is alot of waiting so study while you do read on the walk there do this 1 time just 1 time dude get it some food and then let it go its not complicated 1 day 4-5 hours and youve done your job
>>
>>737264470
2 hours of that can be spent studying if you cant do this set up a go fund me on the internets and im sure someone will throw you 10 bucks to get some food for the cat
>>
>>737264160
It's def older than 6 months. I'll try.
>>
>>737264373
I'll see if that works out.
>>
are her eyes yellow? could be jaundice
>>
>>737264647
could also look up on the internet on how to maybe make home made mice traps
>>
>>737264206
>>737264260
How long it takes for a cat to die of starvation?
>>
>>737260336
Timestamp or this is bait
>>
>>737260336
She fell asleep, later.
>>
>>737260336
>I have internet and can't feed a wild carnivore

If you have to googlechan how to keep a cat alive, it wont make it
>>
>>737264446
Then you could sell it as a novelty to a edgelord and buy a few tins of catfood in case this ever happens again.
>>
>>737264754
https://macgyverisms.wonderhowto.com/how-to/5-clever-ways-make-simple-no-kill-trap-for-mice-rats-0147621/
>>
>>737264772
It's bait, it was the kitty in the "quads tell me what to do" last night,
Quads was microwave.
OP said the cat fell asleep then dipped.
>>
>>737264446
You wean it off of it by dripping a bit on real food.
>>
kill it

cats are shit pets for shit people
>>
>>737265124
no cats are great
>>
>>737264833
I have internet because a company named Reliance Group ( richest man in India) made internet free for everyone. I very poor btw.
>>
>>737264740
There's a surprising amount of mouse trap videos on YouTube, try searching on YouTube op
>>
>>737265302
except that's wrong

the fact that most faggots on this site shits themselves over cats should tell you something

not to mention the fact that they stink up houses by shitting in a box, or that they fucking meow into the night, or that they just sit around like fucking retards.

should i go on?

>kill the cat
>>
>>737264944
I did it for fun. I regret it now.
>>
>>737262425
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Hindus consider life sacred?

Or you could eat the cat if you're that poor.
>>
>>737265477
Hey newfag, do you even know what rule 0 is?
>>
>>737265302
I agree, I've got two and they're pretty good
>>
>>737265477
Op here. Can you sugest a painless way of killing it?
>>
>>737264877
www.peoplearebasicallyretarded.com/the-internet-prevents-most-from-realizing-how-sheltered-they-are
>>
File: triple-facepalm.jpg (52KB, 980x600px) Image search: [Google]
triple-facepalm.jpg
52KB, 980x600px
Geez all these autistic replies physically hurting my brain...

>>737260336
OP ask your mum to buy you a fish for the cat if she goes to the market to buy food. If she doesn't have the budget then give her your allowance. If your family is too jewish to buy anything from someone else then fuck them.

You're a school student, right? Are there any snack seller near your school that sells meat-based food? Buy them. If there aren't, meet up with friends, ask them for chicken meat from their lunch or something. Pay them if you have to. Better yet, If you know a friend who does love cats and is trustworthy, ask him/her to keep the cat.
>>
>>737265602
Neck snap or just smother it
>>
>>737262425
Fucking bait. Ahahahaha
>>
>>737265542
Hindus consider life sacred so do Christians. But they are all hypocrites. All religions.

I am poor by means of money.we don't have any shortage of food because we have large agriculture buisness.
>>
>>737265589
>implying I care

>>737265602
we know you dont actually have it
>>
>>737265477
thats wrong.

No one here ever shit themselves over a cat. You must be a shit person. Cats don't put up with that.
>>
>>737263317
lol muslim detected
>>
>>737265602
If you can't care for it, let it go, it will be better off fending for its self
>>
>>737265761

you must be some kind of dumb 12 year old
>>
>>737265930
hahaha oh wow thats naive

you must be extra new
>>
>>737260336
Live in a shit country no problem give it a bug. It will kill it and pick at it. If it doesn't take out it in a box or isolate it so it have no choice to deal with the bug

>protein gains
>>
File: here-is-your-free-(You).gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
here-is-your-free-(You).gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>737265942
ok
>>
>>737265416
>they bought everyone computers too. Browsing /b/ keeps me from starving

please durka durk, tell me more
>>
>>737264446
You use your internet access to make heartwarming videos about your self sacrifice so you can buy it and yourself better lives.
>>
File: IMG_5148.jpg (60KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5148.jpg
60KB, 648x595px
>>737260336

Hi op. I had a similar situation recently. This is going to be a little bit long but bear with me.

First you need to go to a vet and pick up a bag of Saline. It's dirt cheap. They can show you how to use it and how much. Just show them a pic of the cat.

Also ask for a feeding syring and some wet food (critical care food). It's cheap.

First step is to get some food in her and some hydration (the saline).

If you have the money take the cat to the vet and get some antibiotics. If you don't have the money, you can order it off of Amazon - it's called amoxfin. The capsules you get are 10x what you need for that kitten. Do not give the whole capsule. Give her one tenth (you gotta separate it out). Give this twice a day. Just mix it with the food in the syringe.

But the first thing she needs is hydration (saline).

All that said, simply the BEST thing to do would be to get her to a vet.
Godspeed, bro.
>>
the cat could be inbred
>>
>>737265761
My parents are assholes. I begged them to buy some meat but they said it's not allowed in out religion to brinng meat in house or even touch it. They won't give me money to buy meat.

Yes, there are many meat shops but I don't have enough money to buy it. I think I'll give the cat to someone. But most people here don't want any nuisance like cats. I hate this place.
>>
>>737265981
haha oh wow what a useless response. You must be a troll in training. good job bby
>>
>>737260665
THIS. Kitten milk. Can get this at any grocery store or pet store.
>>
>>737260665
This is a good idea
>>
>>737266269
lol you expect useful responses on /b/?

you must be extra inbred. Sorry bout that :/
>>
>>737266238
Got a PayPal?
>>
>>737265938
It only a kitten. It'll die outside anyway. And painfully if a dog gets it.
>>
>>737266238
Tell them you want to buy "cat food." don't call it meat.
>>
>>737266123
I don't have a computer. It's a cheap smartphone I begged my parents to buy. And I am not starving we are just poor.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
She's probably still only drinking milk from her mother. Buy a syringe that doesn't have a needle (pic related) and fill it with milk and feed her
>>
About a quarter of animals who get rabies practically sleep until they die.
>>
>>737262081

>can't afford meat
>affords internet

ffs

how is the cat acting? lethargic? or does it move around well? if it's active, you might just not be seeing it eat and drink. cats can be really skittish around new people and places.

if the kitty is lethargic, and you are pretty sure it isn't rabies, you can hold the cat and give it some sugar water by dropper. for kittens that are not responding, a last resort is to rub a little sugar water on their gums. but a larger cat should drink the sugar water you put in his mouth. it will give him some energy, may be to the point he'll try to eat on his own.
>>
>>737266238
Tell them the Hindu religion's respect for animals allows for the understanding that some animals eat meat. This is nature. To not feed the cat is cruelty. Cruelty is not ok in Hinduism.
>>
and you don't squirt a whole baster in his mouth. you just use a dropper and put a few drops in his mush and he'll drink it. you do a little bit at a time.

and fuck, cats are meat eaters, so how the fuck do you numbnuts keep cats if you don't eat meat. get with the 21st century and eat some of those cows. fuck dude.
>>
>>737266238
That's why you need to find a trustworthy one.
Make sure that friend of yours is rich enough to buy food for the cat.
Just be careful not to give the cat to retards that think killing/torturing cats are fun.

And whatever you do, don't kill the cat pls...
Even mother cats don't kill their starving kittens.
>>
You can't play God.
Let it loose cats are very capable of finding their own food, and evading dogs. Keeping it inside with no means to feed it is a fate worse than the dogs for that cat.
If you choose to ignore my advice catch fish from a creek or stream or river, mice, rats, small fish are all on the cats menu.
>>
>>737265930
>What is Caturday?
Newest of the fags.
>>
>>737266503
I'll buy you some formula (kitten milk), cat food, or some meat. Post a PayPal.
>>
>>737266551
I can afford internet because it's free here. All I had to do is get a cheap smartphone.

Yes, the cat is moving and jumping fine. It doesn't seem lethargic.
>>
>>737266664
I can't argue with them they are just fanatically religious.
>>
>>737266967
Do this with a pic of the cat, some background (show the area or house in the pic) and timestamp. Not giving money to a random PayPal.
>>
>>737266969
Maybe it catches stuff in your house while you are not looking. It may be full of mice.
>>
>>737266969

well, good, at least the cat isn't lethargic. is he skin and bones? or is he just thin?
>>
>>737265542
There are so many different kinds of Hindus that they're different religions practically.
OP is a vegan hindu, I'm a Hindu too and my family sacrifices goats during festivals lol
>>
If there are no vets available then yes unfortunately I think the best thing to do would be a quick death. The best way to do that would be to fill a container with helium maybe? Suffocation by oxygen displacement is painless. Not sure how expensive that would be. Please make it as easy as possible for the kitty, it didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>737267546
OP is atheist.
>>
>>737267145

lol he's poor and he lives on a farm in rural india. do you think he has a debit card and an ATM right there?
>>
File: 20170627_194330.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_194330.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>737267322
He's pretty thin for a normal cat. But not just skin and bones.
>>
>>737267760
Money's still good there. Maybe he can buy shit online. I get the money to him. Logistics is his problem.
>>
>>737267546
My family is Bramhin (Pandit) caste. It is highest and most noble caste in hinduism. So it's a taboo for my caste to touch meat.
>>
Indianbro here. Your only option is to drop that cat near a fish shop/butcher shop. They throw away the meat rejects which the cat can feed on. Lots of cats huddle around these places so it can be a safe for the little fucker.
>>
>>737267929
Online buying service is shit here. I can buy something online but it'll take a week or two to make them delivery on rural side. They use online service only in big cities. But thank you for your offer. It's not your fault things are bad here.
>>
>>737267929

im not trying to rip on OP, but if the kid doesnt have money for meat, i kinda doubt the dude has a bank account and paypal
>>
>>737263843
>r/atheist
>>
>>737267995
Where do you live in India bro?
>>
>>737265485
You didn't do shit.
Post more kitty
>>
Go catch a fish or give someone some vegetables to catch one for you. Chop it's head off to kill it quickly. Can cook it or not. Chop it up in tiny pieces. Feed to kitty.
>>
>>737268274
A small isolated village in Maharashtra.
>>
>>737268201
My cat eats grass, grass is a vegetable
>>
>>737268570
Is there anyone in the village who has cats or likes cats?
>>
File: 20170628_100137.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_100137.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>737268396
>>
>>737268570
That sucks bro if you were around bhubaneswar I could've helped.
Try this though.
>>737268160
>>
>>737268447
Remove scales first.
>>
>>737268640
Not many. But there are few families who have cat. I think I'll try to give it to them. I don't think anyone will take a extra cat to feed and care.
>>
>>737268798
You have to be either dirt poor or filthy rich to be fishing in India. There is no provisions available for the middle class to go fishing in India.
>>
>>737266503
>Im not starving, we are just terrible durka budgeters with smartphones that don't own meat or milk

Tell me more
>>
>>737268956
You could also give it away to farmers with a crop shed. They are always looking for cats to eat away the mice.
>>
>>737268956
Try. Tell them you will help my way you can. Give them some something you grow, vegetables or whatever.
>>
>>737266902
oh that day when everyone takes pictures of them shitting themselves?

>the backest of peddlers
>>
>>737268992
find a poor person who fishes and get some fish from them. Trade something for it.
>>
Pasta cancer.

Die in a fire
>>
>>737269405
Kiss me on the butthole pls
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.