[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. I'm sick but I have so much medical debt I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11

File: tonsilitis.png (176KB, 325x212px) Image search: [Google]
tonsilitis.png
176KB, 325x212px
I need help.
I'm sick but I have so much medical debt I can't go to urgent care unless I'm absolutely sure I have no other option.

I've had a few surgery consults and I didn't pay them back in time and collections has been taking my paychecks.
I literally cannot afford anymore medical debt.

About 2 weeks ago I took a greyhound bus from Vegas and I think I caught something while on there. A day after I got off the bus I noticed my lymph nodes were swollen as fuck.

5 days ago I started getting a sore throat. No other symptoms except being really fatigued and this sore throat. This morning I woke up and my tonsils were coated in white patches and my tongue was super white.

pic related.

I'm pretty sure what I have is a simple case of
tonsillitis, I just need a med fag or someone who has had this before on here to tell me its viral and it's gonna go away on its own in a few days and not bacterial.

It's so painful I can't eat. I have no appetite at all and all I'm doing is sleeping.

should I just kill myself?
>>
america,where you can't go to the hospital because of your huge bill
>>
>>737251555
Spied
>>
>>737251420
That looks like full on strep, not going anywhere on it's own
>>
You need Medical attention
>>
>>737251555
You know nothing. If you don't have medical insurance you can get coverage at no cost to you. PERIOD. Assumes you can't afford it there are local, state and federal programs already.

I know I had it during school when I didn't make squat...
>>
Just go to the hospital and get it checked out. I am pretty sure you can talk to someone at the hospital about setting up some type of payment plan where they do not completely screw your paycheck.
>>
>>737251555
canada
where citizens pour across the boarder into the US
-for timely Dx scans
none of you faggots live with govt-provided health care
>>
You definitely got strep...you should be treated because complications of strep can kill you...unless you got some antibiotics laying around.
>>
>>737251420
Med fag here
Show your toungue OP
Looks like a bacterial infection to me not a viral infection.
If your toungue if whitish and looks fuzzy it's probably strep throat. Lymph nodes tell me strep though. Have you felt like younwere gonna throw up?
Small chance it is sleeping sickness
>>
Gargle several times a day with apple cider vinegar 1:1 ratio with water.WILL cure you i did it as well
>>
I have just had the same problem only not as bad you probably have strep throat.
>>
Might have to get your tonsils removed. I use to have huge tonsils and they use to get me sick all the time. I been a year and I only got sick once.
>>
>>737251420
sorry to inform you OP, but that is hundred percent bacterial and not exactly simple...
>>
>>737252042
No stop. OP does NOT need any old antibiotic he will just make the strain antibiotic resistant and fucking worse if he takes random shit.
You need cedifinir OP
>>
You should do something about that herpes
>>
>>737251909
why did you assume he was from Canada? even shit as fuck countries like Spain have public health care, and it's pretty good quality, even tho they're doing everything they can to take it away form us...
>>
>>737252079
>>737252276
This OP. You absolutely, 100% need a prescription to treat this, which means you need to go to a doctor. Go to your local urgent care and just get it over with. You don't want to leave strep untreated.
>>
>>737252375
don't ask for common sense from an american
>>
I dont know, kill yourself maybe?

The only thing i know is that i'm going to my doctor tomorrow because there might be an Aneurysm in my Brain and i want a magnetic resonance imaging to get it checked. And the doctor measures my liver- and kidneyfunctions to make sure they can deal with the contrast medium.
Please note, here in Germany, all this stuff is absolutely free for me, just because we have a healthcare system. A system you amerifags rejected. The thousands of Euros which this procedure will cost will all be carried by my insurance.
>>
>>737251420
Just fucking take the help OP, go to the hospital, you may need a smaller house, look for a better job
>>
>>737251420
Don't wait, get treatment. I know that's not a solution to your financial issue, but you need to. You don't want that progressing to scarlet fever like it did for my son.
>>
it looks like you have thrush which can be caused by a number of things but it usually signals a weakened immune system

go see a doctor
>>
>>737252462
ye... Americans... they getting fucked over by their government but they still lick their president's balls... no comments...
>>
Is'a tonsil thing postponed by what looks like YEARS, LMAO, get it fixed you fucking retard, invest in it, it's literally you getting fucked.
>>
just drink some boiling hot water then gargle with vinegar.
>>
>>737251420

American healthcare system strikes again kek
stay strong anon

and send you kids to Europe
>>
>>737252738

do anything but that
>>
100% strep...this is highly contagious and will not clear itself up. Strep mutates into much worse stuff when not taken care of.
>>
I got this last August from man whoring, I was sick for the entire month. When it became too much I had to cut my tonsils cut open and they drained whatever shit was inside, it was honestly one of the most painful things I've ever experienced cause the numbing they injected me with (which hurt like a bitch too) didn't do shit so they just cut open tonsils and I felt it all. Then I was on antibiotics for 3 weeks and they made my piss brown and my shits painful and often. I don't actually know where I was going w this but get help cause that shit would not go away on its own
>>
>>737251420
OP I just had the same thing about 3 weeks ago. I finally went to the doctor after about a week of symptoms and they checked for tonsillitis, strep, mono, etc. and every test came back negative.
My tonsils looked like yours also. Those are called tonsil stones and you can actually remove them yourself. Just Google it a make sure you do it in a sanitary manner.
ANYWAYS, the doctor told me it was either viral or allergies. Recommended I take claritan for 10 days so I did and my the 7th day it was gone.

TLDR; remove your tonsil stones and take allergy relief for a week. If it doesn't help then go to the doctor. The only time you should seriously worry is when you can't breathe (I don't mean when you first wake up). Though this is mainly just a concern for children.
>>
>>737252913
Dont do this, you will actually fuck it up
>>
>>737251420
need a Z pack
>>
File: imguv3.jpg (80KB, 828x768px) Image search: [Google]
imguv3.jpg
80KB, 828x768px
>>737252768
no
>>
>>737251420
Undergrad med fag
Looks like strep, Go to PCP for antibiotics, hospital will order useless shit to rip your wallet's ass
>>
>>737251420
Get a glass of unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the mother. Pinch of cinnamon, squirting of fresh lemon juice and honey. Mix together and microwave until warm. Drink annnnnnnnnnnnnnd sore throat gone in 4 hours
>>
find someone with penicillin. i dont know any drug dealers that carry that though. they gave me these little orange pills that legit just said penicillin for strep
>>
Op if you can get amoxicillin 500mg and take one before you go to sleep and then when you wake up everyday untill it's gone this worked for me
>>
>>737252816
this, go to an urgent care

I got step last year without insurance and kept waiting for it to clear up, it cost $150 including the antibiotics. The doctor said if I continued to wait, it was possible my throat would swell shut and die.

Strep was hands down the worst sickness I've ever had. I couldn't talk, I couldn't swallow, I could barely breathe. I was out of work for a full week
>>
>> 737251420 Now OP don't listen to anyone else but me. This concoction fucking works and it also balances ph levels in your stomach
>737253310
>>
>>737253461
yeah those are good too. any penicillin will work really.
>>
File: az-okay.jpg (72KB, 783x587px) Image search: [Google]
az-okay.jpg
72KB, 783x587px
>>737251420
>I can't go to urgent care unless I'm absolutely sure I have no other option.

Seems like your only other option is death.
>>
Med-school here. I had viral tonsilitis a few weeks ago, and it looked nothing like that. I would say that is bacterial.
>>
>>737251420
I had this last year, it was strep. Really shitty. Killed it with gargling salt water and keeping my fever down with painkilkerd, but if your fever spikes see a doctor.
>>
>>737251420
Start networking with everyone you know. Chances are you know someone who knows someone that hoards meds. I got some amoxicillin for a bad tooth that way. Who cares if it's viral or bacterial. If it's viral you can't do shit but keep the fever down and stay hydrated/fed. If it's bacterial you can kick its ass with antibiotics. Either way, the anibiotics won't harm you. Start making calls.
>>
go get a bottle of booze, that seems to solve most of lifes problems. who knows it may help this
>>
>>737251420
Have had tonsillitis multiple times, did not go away without antibiotics for me. Doctor said the thing is not good for your heart somehow. Seems like you have acute tonsillitis, but do you have any fever?
>>
>>737251420
Go online and buy fish antibiotics bitch.
>>
Smoke some cigarettes, it'l suffocate the bacteria in your throat and mouth
>>
File: IMG_20170628_190343058.jpg (566KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_190343058.jpg
566KB, 1456x2592px
Why do I have two pee holes b?

Gargle with salt water
>>
>>737251420

Do the plaques come off? Also are you on steroids or have any immune history problem ( hiv you might not know of). Does it hurt to swallow?
>>
>>737253093
Actually there's nothing wrong with it at all. You just have to make sure you use a sterile q-tip and brush your teeth afterwards. A quick Google search will tell you this. Lol
>>
>>737254497
Moar pls
>>
>>737253258
You have no idea how hated this bitch is in Sweden. It's not "Sweden to Britain" It's just 1 lunatic
>>
>>737254867
But I believe HE will fuck it up and do it wrong
>>
thank your president
>>
>>737251420
bacterial. fishmox. google.
>>
>>737254376
does this work?
>>
>>737254497
more m'lady
>>
File: hangin_out.jpg (56KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
hangin_out.jpg
56KB, 640x380px
>>737255063
shaddup boi
>>
>>737251420
murica!!!!
wife was just in hospital for 7 days and it cost me absolutely nothing. gotta love living in a non 3rd world shit hole
>>
Coblestone throat, sickness, swollen nodes. Sounds like mononucleosis. Go to the doctor.
>>
Oral thrush fam, shouldn't have licked the greyhound floor
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x318px
Did you eat her pussy?
>>
>>737254497
because it is a recycling system. You pee out one and then you are supposed to pipe it up the other so your body can reabsorb the nutrients that would have been lost in your pee... Damn, it's like your parents pulled you out of 5th grade health class...
>>
>>737251420
Mexico -- less than five bucks to see a doctor, no appointment, less than five bucks for generic antibiotics. Why do you think Darth Cheeto wants to build a third wall?
>>
search for s. boulardii you have candida
>>
>>737257031
fucking King Crimson dude...
>>
Holy fuck, the amount of fucktards in here is astounding. Yes, you 100% have strep throat. Yes, strep is a bacterial infection typically treated with antibiotics (penicillin is still 1st line). Yes there are serious sequelae you can get from untreated strep (namely, rheumatic fever). BUT, these are extremely rare. You have a higher likelihood of having an adverse reaction to the meds than you do of having serious complications. Rapid strep tests come back false negative all the time and then the throat cultures show they actually had strep or maybe a non group a streptococcal infection. In some clinics that don't treat empirically or follow up properly on labs, people come in with strep but don't get antibiotics and guess what, most are just fine. If that is a picture of your throat, yes you really do need some abx, but you're not gonna die from strep (probably)
>>
Die and take your genes out of our pool
>>
>>737257920
dude strep is quite serious. that can spread to your lungs really fast.
>>
you have no choice OP, you must die with dignity
>>
>>737252474
If your ensurance pays for it its not free. The german healthcare system is almost as shitty as the american
>>
>>737252375
Spanish health care was fucking awesome, but now with all the cuts is getting shit, specially in the south
>>
>>737251846
Kek. Not that guy, but yeah you can get handed antibiotics by half-assed doctors, no matter what you have.

As someone who's been out of college, it's not THAT easy. Some full-time jobs don't even offer medical/dental, never mind vision. Got lucky, so I went back to school on the Feds dime, and I'm on Medicaid since I don't make shit. Medicaid's financial threshold is pretty low, but not low enough where a lot of people who need it can afford it. Yeah, I know people abuse the system (I was born and raised in NYC), but a lot of people who don't have coverage and aren't in that bracket for medicaid, just go straight to the ER. Overall that puts more strain on the system, both in reality and financially.

It basically comes down to, would you rather lease little Johnny's cold, or pay for it in advance?
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 592x102px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 592x102px
>>737258754
sorry what? go google a bit before typing shit. also, I think he meant his government pays for it, not his insurance, that doesn't make any sense, he probably messed up words... happens a lot to non English natives.
>>
>>737251420
nigga u just have slept throat , do NOT kill self, false alarm
>>
>>737251420
that's strep -- get help, strep untreated can fuck up your heart...
>>
>>737259040
Barcelona fag here, we still have Vall d'Hebron, it's one of the best in Spain, they cured my mom's cancer like 3 months ago!
>>
>>737251420
Registered Nurse here, you are most certainly going to need some amoxicillin or ampicillin. I'm not sure how you go about getting a prescription for that in your state. In the meantime I know it'll be painful but drink plenty of water throughout the day to help your immune system. Rinse your throat out with warm water and salt to reduce the spread of the bacteria on your tonsils. Try to spit out your phlegm instead of swallowing it
>>
>>737259109
>Also, if fags had TinEye, you'd know this was copypasta/bait
>>
>>737252474
>And the doctor measures my liver- and kidneyfunctions to make sure they can deal with the contrast medium.

let me tell you why this pisses me off. in the US they don't do this. and my sister almost fucking died from the contrast dye. they she was basically bankrupted from the extra medical costs brought about by her nearly fatal reaction, and the 2 weeks spent in the hospital afterwards.

Before I took a CT, I asked them how they should be sure I won't have the same reaction, and they said

>I don't know, maybe ask your doctor? I'm not sure if they can test for that

I fucking hate the US insurance system. even WITH insurance it is so completely fucked up.
>>
>>737251420
That's bacteria, you been eating at the Yeasty Hole? You need an antibiotic. Go to the emergency room and tell them you have thrush.
>>
>Be Spanish last November.
>Wake up one day with a lot of stomach pain
>Went to the hospital at 4PM because pain was getting worse.
>Get some tests (blood and piss), x-ray and magnetic resonance.
>At almost 7pm, surgeon enters room: bad case of appendicitis, going to fix it right now.
>8pm, already slept in the surgery room.
>10pm, wake up in the hospital room, pain is gone, scar in my belly.
>2 days later went home, ABSOLUTELY free.

Why you ameriretards dont fight for this?
>>
>>737251420
This is definitely bacterial and you need antibiotics asap
>>
>>737251420
Looks like a bad case of mouth herpes, you better go to the doctor op before that shit spreads to your brain.
>>
>>737252913
>>737252913
man, you are giving shitty advice. I got some sort of shitty strep/unknown bullshit about 2 months ago. over 20 open sores on my throat. had 3 different doctores, 3 different test results for strep. eventually we just threw fucking everything at :

antibiotics, steroids, all kinds of shit. finally went away. was some of the worst pain i've been in.

tonsiliths don't hurt
>>
>>737251420
Apple cider vinegar. Rinse and gargle with it.
>>
>>737252913
Op's pic is not tonsil stones. Those will be poking out of ur tonsils, not white patches on the outside. Tonsil stones can be a symptom of recurrent tonsil infection.
>>
Maybe?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infectious_mononucleosis
>>
>>737251420
you need you some of that obamacare, nigga
>>
>>737251420
That looks like tonsil stones. Gargle hot salt water, wash and press and drag your index finger to push them out, gargle hsw again. Also, mince raw garlic, mix it with a little bit of (olive if possible) oil and rub it on them afterwards.
>>
>>737251420
OP, that def a bacterial infection. i worked in the medical field for several years in my day.

Good thing is there is a strong anti bacterial in your local grocery store in the produce isle.

>GARLIC

Take a clove, chew it without opening your mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing 3 times a day.
It will do the same as penicillin for practically free. Even your pee will smell the same as if you were on it. Your doctors would prescribe penicillin anyhow most likely. So just chew the source.

A quick google search will confirm that i'm not bullshitting.
>>
>>737259695
because the money for it has to come from somewhere. rich people have taught poor people to hate other poor people. poor people have been taught rich people are rich because of their virtue. "work hard" "smart" etc.

>are you poor?
you need to work harder
>I work hard already
other poor people are stealing your money because they are lazy
>but I know a lot of lazy rich people.
no, they all work very hard, are a you a fucking communist?
>>
>>737251555
100% false. Nobody can be denied care in America. You run up bills, but medical care can't be refused. We also have several programs or perhaps finding a job that offers insurance. Faggot
>>
>>737260061
Taxes, how do you think we fund the public health care in EU?
And it works, trust us, fucking works.
>>
>>737251420
A doctor visit is like $80 and antibiotics are 4. Are you a liberal cuck with no job expecting me to pay your medical bills?
>>
File: 1497623314757.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497623314757.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>737251420
Nurse fag here OP... GO!!! GO GET TREATMENT NOW!!!
>>
>>737251420
Medfag here.

Tonsilitis (or any itits) just means an inflammation, so just having tonsillitis doesn't actually tell me anything.

If you do have what that picture looks like, you have some kind of bacterial growth (could be strep, its fairly common).

This is not a virus. This is a bacterial infection and you need to seek medical attention.
>>
>>737259182
Have you even read that article? He meant his insurance because thats how it works here. Either he himself or his boss or both are paying the insurance company (probably AOK) every month. Get a clue before you link me to the first thing you find on google you dipshit.
>>
>>737259695
>ABSOLUTELY free.
Impuestos, campeĆ³n.
>>
>>737260021
>OP, that def a bacterial infection. i worked in the medical field for several years in my day.
did you look at the photo name?
>>
>>737260312
Also just continuing on, you really shouldn't self-treat in the age on antibacterial resistant bacteria, so please seek medical attention. Your life is worth more than bills
>>
Go to an urgent care. Get some abx, should be less than $150 without insurance. Some community health center are cheaper
>>
>>737251420
That's thrush, aka a yeast infection. Go to your local pharmacy and ask for the lozenges.
>>
>>737260364
Hello -itis as a suffix denotes inflammation

basically shut the fuck up and kill yourself (before you kill people with bad advice).
>>
>>737260335
Y los pago con gusto siempre que sigamos teniendo esto ( y bien).
>>
>>737258154
Please enlighten me on the incidence of pneumonia secondary to strep throat. I work in acute care and treat people with strep almost every fucking day. If this guy gets anything serious secondary to his infection it would be a Peritonsilar abscess, not a fucking lung infection
>>
And, yes, please kill yourself, pussy.
>>
Please Listen .... that looks like a case of Infectious mononucleosis , its herpes , it has no cure , but it will disapear in the future
>>
>>737260240
right, but where does the tax money come from? rich people. who own the media. who own the politicians.

this entire election was about

>Obama charges rich people for healthcare for everyone
>rich fags get mad
>shit talk obamacare, do everything they can to sink it
>new healthcare bill gives rich people back their money

>>737260582
I gave them good advice pussy slapper. You are the one telling them to self treat with fucking garlic.
>>
>>737251420
Look kinda like tonsil stones.
>>
>>737251420
Should probably spit instead of swallowin the load next time OP. I mean the least you could do if you're gunna go around sucking everyone's cocks is learn to take care of your health. Think of the men you're blowing, you want them to get sick too? Selfish OP. Selfish.
>>
>>737260748
Come on, if a shithole country like Spain with less than 50M people can handle a public health system, the fucking USA can.
We even treat CANCER here fffs.
And we get a very small portion of working people money (taxes) for shit like this, schools, hospitals, etc.
>>
>>737260748
Who the fuck is self treating with garlic. Go fuck yourself with your bullshit homeopathic ways.

please don't do this
>>
>>737260061

How do you feel about republicunts trying to push trumpcare and cut almost 800 billion from medicare to give the uber rich 1% almost $200K in tax reduction?

why do you americans keep voting for people who will fuck you more than anyone else?
>>
>>737252474
hello german, I am an american. last year i had three MRIs and a major back surgery. insurance paid for most of it. the insurance came from a full time retail management position and covers the entire family. the only shitty part was the deductible I had to meet to get there
>>
>>737261139
*sorry, from medicaid, typo
>>
Do you take any inhaled steroids for asthma or allergies like Advair? If so always wash your throat out after administering. The steroids reduce blood flow and thusly decrease your yeast infection fighters. Also stop acting like a fag.
>>
>>737251420
them are tonsil stones. start poppin. also, this is why I fucking tell people to remove their fucking tonsils, they no purpose.
>>
>>737251420
Manuka Honey, mix half and half with warm water and gargle 4 times a day, this wont get rid of it but should help.
>>
>>737262649
>>737260021
>>737260020
>>737259894
>>737259223
>>737254497
DonĀ“t do this.
Just go, seek medical attention.
>>737251420
This look like a tonsillitis by S. Aureus, if this go untreated and find a way to your blood you could suffer from endocarditis or bacteriemia or even DIE from a septic shock! in very few days.
Medstudent here.
>>
File: Photo0193.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0193.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>737251420
They're aphthous ulcers dude Google it. And man you have it really bad. Worse then I ever did. There's no cure. It's not strepp throat. They're caused by stress or lack of sleep or a number of other things, doctors don't know for sure. Antibiotics won't help. I only have them 2 or 3 times on my tonsils way back when I was a teen. A lot more commonly people get them on their lips or some random spot inside your mouth.

Also here is a picture of when I had them as proof that I know what I'm talking about. I had myself tested for strepp twice each time I had them on my tonsils like that, both time it was negative.

Pic is me.
>>
>>737264267
Forgot to mention that they won't go away for a couple weeks. They may come back in another year or two, and then you eventually stop getting them on your tonsils. Also people who say it's strepp are retarded. Quickest way to get rid of them is rest and sleep. Also eating soft foods because those things make life HELL when you need to swallow food or drink. I know your pain man.
>>
Scrape off the white stuff with a razor blade it worked for me
>>
>>737261042
You go fuck yourself. Garlic is a legitimate bacteriacide and fungicide. Obviously not as effective as antibiotics but it can work for a minor infection and save you some money. It won't hurt, that's for sure.

Some people recommend eating it straight but thats hard on your guts, just chew it or crush it and mix it with salt water and gargle. I've cured tonsil infections this way.

>>737262373
Tonsils serve a vague but important purpose in the immune system and removing them is associated with many problems later in life. Get out of the 1950s.
>>
File: dick.png (3KB, 144x125px) Image search: [Google]
dick.png
3KB, 144x125px
>>737251555
You just need to work more. Or be born rich.
>>
>>737251420
Perhaps get a job to pay for your medical needs, now there is a novel idea.
>>
>>737251420
OP, just gargle with some diluted bleach. it will kill literally anything that's living in there. don't swallow it, of course, unless you're looking to have more medical bills after they pump your stomach. but bleach gargle 1/3 bleach, 2/3 water. you could also try the same with hydrogen peroxide, but gargle that straight up, don't dilute it.

not even trolling, you have a serious infection and there is no way in fuck you are going to walk away from this shit without medical bills if you go to a hospital.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.