[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, Thinking of becoming an hero soon. Age 28. Both of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: soonHorse.jpg (80KB, 680x452px) Image search: [Google]
soonHorse.jpg
80KB, 680x452px
Hey /b/,

Thinking of becoming an hero soon.

Age 28. Both of my parents died in a car wreck this February. They were my only friends and I'm a typical loser who was living with them.

The bank is letting me pay their mortgage until the estate closed. The life insurance money is almost gone paying for the funeral stuff and their debts (if I didn't, they would have taken the house).

My girlfriend moved in with me to try to make me feel better and now we fight all the time and I think she hates me. She gets drunk and hits me and screams at me.

I was planning on going back to school for something I was passionate about, but I have no money.

And now I have no family and no friends along with no money and no hope.

So I'm thinking either hanging myself from the bridge, or using either a shotgun or a .44mag to the head. Part of me worries about where to do it because I don't want somebody to find the body and get traumatized.

What do you think, /b/? Call the cops first and let them know, so I can do it right when they show up and minimize the risk of ruining somebody else's life? Maybe another approach that won't leave as much of a mess?

>inb4 livestream it, I don't even have a smartphone
>>
>>737119825
Yeah, the idea of calling the cops sounds like your best bet.
>>
>>737119825
Make your bitch of a girlfriend scrub the bathroom until it sparkles, and then when she's done go in and yell "you missed a spot" just before shooting yourself in the head
>>
Tell your gf how you feel. Do something together to build your relationship back up and try to focus on the good things in your life.

Make a plan of what you can control with an aim to making your life better. Keep striving towards that goal and you'll feel better soon after.

Don't kill yourself. Plus, remember cops are people too.
>>
>>737120031
Nah, I'm not going to do that to her.

>>737120028
You think I should go with a "I found a body, looks like a suicide" approach and then do it?
>>
File: KurtCobain.jpg (53KB, 452x300px) Image search: [Google]
KurtCobain.jpg
53KB, 452x300px
>>737119825
Do it with a shotgun, and continue the legend of Kurt Cobain.
>>
>>737119825
if you're being honest, then I'm sorry. Truly. I hope things get better for you. They usually do, sometimes it just takes a while.
>>
>>737120124
>This
There's no better way to go then the way that a legend did.
>>
File: tumblr_mvtpsbBM5f1r2jog6o1_500.gif (207KB, 475x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvtpsbBM5f1r2jog6o1_500.gif
207KB, 475x500px
>>737120068
I know they're people, my family had close law enforcement ties. I just know that eventually they're going to see it anyway, hence my approach of "there's a body with his head blown off, please send somebody."

There are no good things in my life. I don't understand the point of existing anymore. My life will remain the same until I die. I'll work this same shit job, come home to the same evening every night, and have no forward momentum. I can't have kids and don't want them so that's out. Everything just feels so lonely, like I'm watching the rest of the world from a security camera instead of interacting with it.

And even if I have a great life, I'll die eventually and forget I ever existed because my brain will be gone. So what does it matter?
>>
>>737119825
>737119825
>>737119825
what are you passionate about?
>>
>>737119825
sell the house you dumb cunt
>>
>>737120155
That's really an unexpected thing to hear from someone on this website and I appreciate it.

I don't know if I can wait as long as it takes for it to get better, but the thought means a lot.
>>
Why not do something risky but actually heroic? Die a hero? Don't kill yourself like some pathetic loser.
>>
>>737120390
And then what? Find another one to live in? What would that accomplish?
>>
Bro please don't do it. Imagine when you live through this dark period, you'll be incredible strong and be a motivation for other people. we need people like you, please stay with us. when you want to talk we can Skype or something.
>>
>>737120293
I don't really know if this applies to everyone, but when I felt depressed and like nobody loved me, I met some friends online that live in different states, and I feel a lot better now. I trust them, and we're friends to this day
>>
I cant stop you, all im going to say is try not to do it, please.
>>
>>737120124
THIS
>>
>>737120293
Man, I know this feel. Don't finish your life. It can be better. It WILL be better, trust me. Never give up. Kick the shit out of life.
Find hobby. I know that feel when you watching your life from aside, but when i touch my guitar, I feel alive. Find something that makes you feel alive.
>>
Either sell the house to have some money, rent a little place peacefully and continue what you want to study or whatever, maybe find a job to save a few and try to have some explanations with your gf OR yep, call cops, tell them you're about to kill yourself, say your adress, then hang up and you know what to do next.
>>
>>737120293
Bullshit you don't have any good things in your life.

You are experiencing a chemical imbalance in your brain which is making you forget all the good things. Things that make you laugh, smile and enjoy.

See a doctor if you can, start eating right, exercise and keep speaking to people.

You've gotta fight your own brain for your life here. You've only got one chance so don't let chemicals get in the way. You are at a point in your life which is temporary in terms of its difficulties. Have some drive and keep moving. It will get better soon I promise. I've been there.
>>
>>737120425
I'm open to ideas.

>>737120482
>>737120550
Thank you guys for honestly caring enough about a random stranger to say that.

>>737120543
I wish I knew how. I can talk on here because it's anonymous but I have a hard time with even online interaction. I don't even have any social media crap. I just feel so disconnected from the way people socialize and interact digitally that I wouldn't know where to begin without being an old lady typing "MAKE FRIEND ONLINE" into her AOL search.
>>
>>737120696
>>737120543
I just found a guy who's into memes like me in a GTA online lobby, and from there he introduced me to some of his friends, and now we're close friends.
>>
>>737119825
What's state op? Some states have a entrance policy for cops, they can only enter the home with a warrant or physical consent of a person, not over the phone .
>>
>>737119825
if this is serious, and you actually want to die, don't kill yourself man. you gotta go out with a bang. plan a bank robbery or assassinate someone or some shit bro. don't just be the guy who killed himself, make a spot in history
>>
File: ptsd_dog-137948.gif (1MB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
ptsd_dog-137948.gif
1MB, 329x319px
>>737119825
Alright guys. The fact is, I've had thoughts like this nearly every day since my parents died.

But I actually feel like I'm not going through with it. Not today at least. I'm going to keep holding on for a while longer, although I'm not sure exactly what you said that gave me that impression.

I don't see the future getting better. I don't see my life being anything but mediocrity and sadness. But I'm still going to hold onto it for the time being.

And for that, thanks. Moot can close this thread now, I'll be ok for the time being.
>>
I would definetly agree with the People who say meet online friends. I have several, and there helping me get through a tough part of my life right now.

May I also suggest sports? Sports not only make you feel better and make you healthier, you might even be able to a make a job out of it.

Im hoping for the best for you dude. Dont do it.
>>
Yeah don't do suicide man.
I know it's nothing compared to losing both your parents, but my father in law has terminal cancer and a few months to live. I'm trying to keep my life going, for what? I don't know. Just keep surviving. Your parents wouldn't want this, atleast try to do some great stuff in life, be good to one another, try to make friends.... just to make your parents proud of you. They wanted to see their son have a good life Sometimes life has it's complications, even it's been a hellride for the last 28 years...
>>
>>737120448
Sell the house, live in a small apartment and get a job to support yourself.
>>
>>737119825
can't financial aid pay for your school? why not get a fucking job for 1?
>>
your gonna actually live stream it? Man what a fuck to the heart?>>737119825
>>
>>737119825
>2017 no smart phone

DO IT!
>>
I've already reached my peace with this for the time being but I wanted to address a few things.

>>737121423
>>737121512

I have a job. I'm a specialized tech guy with a company that pays me 1% of what the company bills my time out at (and hourly at that), and I'm the only person at the company who can do the work, yet they bill it as one of their three main services. It crushes my soul. I absolutely hate the work and saw school as a way to get out.

>>737121512
Financial aid is just student loans for me at this point, which is really a poor idea from my perspective. I may be nearly-suicidal and very sad, but at the very least I'm debt free and want to keep it that way.
>>
If you an hero now; you'll miss out on a lot of pussy. Kick your gf out, get roommates to help pay mortgage. After 10 years drowning in pussy, settle down.
>>
Dude dont do it... join the military.. trust me man.. you'll find a purpose in life and go to school.. do it turned my life around.. it will make your life better.. you can start new and meet new friends, leave the old you behind... you are 28 you can still join.. if you are too fat, lose the weight then join..
>>
Don't do it mate. You just need to adapt to your situation and if you eat right, stay healthy and work hard, you'll be as happy as you were before.
>>
>>737121770
When I applied for fiancnaial aid I got grants that covered 100% of the cost. Even when I failed courses, they just had me write to the professors so they could prove that I at least attended.

>>737121865
this too, though im 26 and dont really feel like the right age to join the military, but i have a career already.
>>
>>737119825
>Part of me worries about where to do it because I don't want somebody to find the body and get traumatized.

never gonna happen people who don't man themselve never kill themselve because they fear everything,
>>
>>737122017
/thread.
>>
>>737121865
>>737121943
I'm actually a pretty fanatical fitness guy, or at least I used to be. I used to be a personal trainer many years ago and I was a fitness freak, but I've gained like 30 pounds after my parents died. Lots of drinking.

I gave up drinking two weeks ago, turned my diet around, and have been getting back into running and have lost like ten pounds so far. I thought it would make me feel better, but it hasn't yet.

Military is a good idea. I've considered it many times. Assuming I can pass the psychological evaluation after this, of course.
>>
>>737121998
The thing is, I already have a Bachelor's degree which somehow I got lucky enough to get on a full-tuition academic scholarship. Second time around, it appears that student loans are my only option.
>>
>>737119825
I'm so sorry about your parents anon, can't imagine how you must feel.
>>
Hey OP you have my thought as well, hope things get better for you, they usually do.
Lots of nice words and advice here:
>>737120068
>>737120155
>>737120482
>>737120543
>>737120607
>>737120610
>>737120663
>>737120806
I've also had to fight my brain for my life OP, please remember that no matter how hopeless it all seems to be, it will get better and it will be totally worth it. Life's worth it.
My piece of advice would be to try and help people. Could be volunteer work at a homeless shelter or whatever. Trust me, you don't even have to do it with an altruistic mindset, do it for yourself, cause it feels VERY good and rewarding. I wish I had begun it sooner. You will feel useful. These things give us purpose.
I also struggled with the apparent lack of meaning to life, since eventually we will all die. Life finds meaning, purpose and joy when we realize we're here to enjoy each other, enjoy the little things like a sunset with your gf or a beautiful rainy day, and to try and spread joy to others. I'm sure many will have much more to add to this, but this is from my experience.
If you believe in God, talk to Him and ask for help. I believe even non-believers understand the power of calmly going through your struggles in your head and finding strength to keep going and to give your best.
If you fancy it, I also recommend meditation as a means to find inner peace and calm your thoughts and emotions in order to make good decisions.
Hope everything works out for you anon, I really do.
>>
>>737122220
oh I didnt know that. Well I'm just a laborer and make 30k a year. Never did finish college. Just sell the house and find a decent appartment. A roommate or your GF can help with rent.
>>
>>737122017
>don't man themselves
What do you mean?
>>
>>737119825
Go to Sweden and stand guard in train-stations and defend all the blondes getting assaulted until you get stabbed.
>>
>>737119825
Everybody, again, thank you for taking the time to talk some sense into me. Again, I think the critical window has passed and I'm going to keep on living for the time being.

Sorry for those of you who wanted a livestream or whatever.

Anyway, let's let this thread sage. I'm going to go have a Red Bull and get some fresh air.

you dun gud /b/. Thanks.
>>
>>737119825
>mom dies
>her hard earned child becomes an hero
She fucking carried you around for 9 months and took care you survive to this point.
Why the hell do you come to the conclusion that this is what both your parents would want you to do ??
>no

This is dramatic you smegma loving faggot, what happened is fucking dramatic and you got my most honest condolence...

Get yourself medical help to get you through phases of draining pain and you will see the sun again.
>an hero and kill every bit of memory left

Fuck man, this is ground zero.

Get.help.man and rebuild your life as soon as you feel ready, make it worth all the shit you went and will go through

I made that shit after losing my dad, a friend made it after losing both parents at once, you will.do.it.
>>
>>737122346
grow up,
having responsability,
stop being a child.
not sure what age you still are but when someone is a child they only realise how the world is shitty when they become adult.
harden yourself.
>>
>>737122584
Still think the Sweden idea is better
>>
Cmon dude, everything can still change... There are people who can easly help you. Go talk to a psychologist or some therapist. They'll help you get a job, deal with your emotions, meet new friends... Srsly, you're not alone, just let people know.
(i'm not a native english speaker, sry)
Oh yea, you can just call a lifeline or chat or...just talk to someone who knows what to do, k?

http://chat.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx
https://suicide.supportgroups.com/
>>
>>737121022
Good on ya OP. Life is shit and we're all alone together.
>>
>>737119825
damn, with your tragic story i expected you to become an actual superhero
>>
>>737122643
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>737122584
cool OP. It just takes time. Probably a lot of us have been there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2yeNzL7rTU

I dont even really like the band or song, but the concept stuck with me. Its true. All I do is fall asleep and awake the next day. I get scared sometimes when I still wake up feeling like shit, but I put myself through the motions. There is always another day somewhere where I feel better.

Don't pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to handle a hard one - bruce lee
>>
>>737122797
Egh, fine, but someone should keep my idea in mind
>>
>>737119825
you fag, are here for the attention. if you feel like dying, die. use the .44. messy, but without hesitation.

of course you can also dump your girlfriend and get a job...
>>
>>737120103
Nah, Frame your gf
>>
>>737119825
Maybe IDK sell everything , get a job and move on your own on a small place. Go to a cc and study.

There are shit you can still do despite your situation, just stop being a coward for once and man up you little shit.

Either that or commit a crime and get locked up, at least you get free food and shit in exchange of butt sex
>>
Y are u bing so selfish op this is your chance to become famous think about it fag
>>
>>737119825
Join the military. Honestly. It will change you and make you the man you need to be. Ending it isnt going to change anything for the better. Your mom and dad worked for your life. Making sure you had what you needed. Dont take for granted every thing they gave you just because you hit rock bottom.
>>
Kill your self at the end is what I'm saying
>>
>>737123374
I've seen people kill themselves on /b/ and 10-40 people watched. They never became famous. No one saves clips or even screen caps, no one even remembers their name.
you dont even know how hard it is to live stream it since they are always taken down with in minutes.
>>
File: 1496085798199.jpg (125KB, 1184x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1496085798199.jpg
125KB, 1184x1622px
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.