[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? are

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 11

File: ragonastick.webm (1009KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ragonastick.webm
1009KB, 640x360px
why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? are they taught this in schools?
>>
>>737118319
Obesity exists all over the world. Nobody thinks it's okay, it just happens because of a lack of self control, and laziness. Ofcourse there's the rare cases of illness and inability to exercise that causes obesity, but for the most part it's just fat lard ass cunts chomping and munching all day long.
>>
People that live in the US and aren't obese hate obese people.
>>
>>737118319
Jesus crust. If you can fit a brush into a part of your body that isn't a natural orifice, you should fix your shit.
>>
>>737118319
It's like asking why there's a fucking drug addiction epidemic, dude. Get real. Everyone knows that shit is awful, but many people are simply too weak or sick to do anything but succumb to the darkness in all 7 flavors of the deadly sins.
>>
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
>>
>>737119489
>seven deadly sins
That moment you realize that several of the "sins" are actually good.
>>
>>737119292
She did "fix her shit". This is her now.
>>
>>737119807
All the sins are good. That's why they are a problem. Lack of moderation.
>>
>>737119893
Good on her
>>
>>737118319
guess our gov would rather have people eating themselves to death than the ladder
>>
>>737119926
>good
>a problem
wut
>>
>>737119893
Did she use the extra skin to make that hoodie?
>>
>>737120108
Are you dense or did you stop reading? Moderation. The key word. Every damn sin is fun or enjoyable or downright good, but you need to enact a little self control or else you destroy yourself.
>>
>>737120302
>but you need to enact a little self control or else you destroy yourself.
The same is true of the cardinal virtues.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 680x680px
They aren't taught, they are fed.
Schools have pizza and fucking cookies
Soda, icecream,
They have salad, but it's an option
Fucking America
This generation is dying
>>
>>737120302
You need less Jesus and more reading comprehension
>>
>>737119807
>>737119807
>>737119807
None of the sins are good because the nature of what makes them sin is excess.

Every deadly sin has a comparable virtue. Wrath has Righteous anger. Lust has love, family, fertility, and procreation, gluttony has abundance, Excess pride vs healthy self-image, etc.

Again, the sins are not good. They are sins, but they deal with things in excess. to where they consume your immortal soul like a wildfire. Getting turned on by your loving wife and sitting there masturbating to a fucking light box for 20 years are two completely different things, that while based on a similar process, one is healthy, while the other one is self-destructive because it alienates you from the natural order of things. You can come up with similar examples for all the deadly sins.
>>
>>737120558
>be Amerifat
>graduate
>no longer eating school food
>lose 20 pounds
>no longer fat
It's funny because it's true.
>>
>>737120600
In which way did I demonstrate a lack of reading comprehension
>>
>>737120302
None of the sins are good. don't confuse yourself dude. The unadulterated virtues associated with them are good, but the sins themselves are all bad.

Lust is always bad, because it consumes your mind automatically. It's different than a healthy attraction or even adoration of someone you care about.

You're absolutely right that moderation is the key, but not in the sense that it's ok to sin in moderation. The real key is to not allow those virtues to reach the point where they are vices.
>>
>>737120761
Wrong.

Without lust, you aren't going to get a wife in the first place (unless you have an arranged marriage).

You are merely told that these things in "excess" are bad in order to make you feel guilty over something that is not bad, to prevent you from being free.
>>
>>737121003
For a random responder, you seem pretty solid. Put far more thought into my snap response than I.
>>
File: Eyes of the Dragon.jpg (85KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes of the Dragon.jpg
85KB, 1000x600px
>>737120302
>>737119926
>>737119807
>>737119489
>>737120761
>>737121003
>>737120951
>>737121003
>Deadly Sins

Greed, Lust, Excess Pride, Gluttony, Envy, Wrath, and Sloth.

They have the corresponding virtues of wealth, fertility, honest pride, abundance, eager striving, righteous anger, and rest.

They are not the same. Past a point, they become sin and the virtue is corrupted. They are called deadly sins because they are so consuming of the mind and spiritual essence that they permanently damage someone.
>>
>>737121084
In what way does lust equate to finding a wife? You can appreciate and understand someone without just wanting to put your dick in them. Marriage was once meant to join two lives together. Not just a ticket to bang.
>>
>>737121084
You're wrong, dude, because you're conflating lust with love and fertility. They are not the same. Past a point, attraction becomes lust and it consumes you in a way that normal love and attraction should never do. Some people don't know anything but sin and are confused by the difference, but rest assured it is NOT the same thing.
>>
>>737121233
>Marriage was once meant to join two lives together
Marriage was essentially a political tool to join houses together.
>You can appreciate and understand someone without just wanting to put your dick in them
Yeah, but you aren't going to want to marry them if you don't really want to put your dick in them.
>>
>>737121348
>Yeah, but you aren't going to want to marry them if you don't really want to put your dick in them.

Dude, the fact that you're so hung up on putting your dick in something tells me you don't know what healthy love is at all. Marriage is about companionship and family first and foremost, not getting your dick wet. FYI
>>
>>737121222
>excess pride
Is not the sin merely called "pride" and the 'virtue' is humility? This betrays just how wrong the idea that the sins are deadly is.

They CAN damage you in the same way the 'virtues" can damage you. When directed, they are powerful, constructive, and necessary.
>>
>>737121348
Lust is wanting to put your dick in them without knowing them. Love is knowing the worst of someone and still willing to put your dick in them. The same results can be reached through different methods. It is the path you take that determines your character.
>>
>>737121345
>because you're conflating lust with love and fertility
No, I'm not. I love my parents for instance, but I would never marry them. I love my friends, but again, I would never marry them. The desire to have children is not a necessary one to want to marry someone.
>rest assured it is NOT the same thing.
I rest assured knowing that sins are nonsense.
>>
File: fat-guy.jpg (45KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy.jpg
45KB, 600x430px
because, have you seen the shit Americans call food?
>>
>>737121530
>>737121530
>Love is knowing the worst of someone and still willing to put your dick in them.
And how do we reach romantic love if not first through lust? You want to stick your dick in without knowing them, then you get to know them and still want to stick your dick in.
>>
>>737121745
You're picking the wrong starting point. Know them first. Want to know them first. Not simply want to put your dick in them, get through the bullshit then do it. Have you never wanted to know a woman besides just fucking them?
>>
>>737121494
How the hell does a virtue damage you?

I think you're confusing yourself, dude. There's like a transition point. A gradient, between complete selflessness and complete selfishness, and as you get closer to either end you lose yourself in the process, but on one end you gain family and community, and the heavenly treasures you've horded, and in the other you get solitude, depression, loss, and confusion.

It's honestly all about balance because almost nobody today is going to live like Jesus did when the entire fucking modern economic world relies on bating and luring people to spend their money by trying to affect their bases desires and trigger those sins in them to cause them to obsess and desire more (because it drives the economy and makes some people rich).
>>
>>737121909
>Have you never wanted to know a woman besides just fucking them?
Sure, I have friendzoned women before.
>>
>>737118319
Because our rednecks get angry when taxes are added to soda or other bad stuff. Our niggers cry when we try to ban poor people from using food stamps for soda or chips.
>>
>>737121634
If you don't see a difference between love and lust then you've never loved a woman, dude. Wanting to be with a woman for life doesn't have anything to do with how hot she is in bed, and honestly, that's the recipe for a fucking divorce within 3 years, like most of the fools today, because you can't seem to get that you're supposed to marry your devoted ally and best friend, not just a wet hole attached to a hot body, lol.
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (2MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
2MB, 360x264px
>>737119893
>>
>>737122003
You're hopeless, dude. The virtues seem alien to you. You're like what they used to call the "Blind and deaf to God" It's like you can't even fathom a healthy mindset. Like a barbarian or something.
>>
>>737121921
>How the hell does a virtue damage you?
>A gradient, between complete selflessness ... as you get closer to either end you lose yourself
You are so close to answering your own question. You lose yourself. Your "self" is destroyed and you cease to exist.
>one end you gain family and community, and the heavenly treasures you've horded, and in the other you get solitude, depression, loss, and confusion.
Nonsense.
>nobody today is going to live like Jesus did
Good, because the way Jesus lived was terrible.
>trying to affect their bases desires and trigger those sins in them to cause them to obsess and desire more
Leading to ever more discovery, invention, and global improvement. What you call "sin" is what makes the world go around and ultimately benefits all.
>>
>>737122003
>Friendzoned
So, no you haven't. You view them as sex or no sex. Put them in their boxes from the perspective of sex.
>>
>>737122092
I'm pretty sure the experts will tell you that a healthy sex life is crucial for a healthy marriage. If you don't want to fuck your wife, your marriage is not going to go well.
>>
>>737122192
I think you and I have different ideas on what a healthy mindset is. You are the sick one to me.
>>
>>737122230
>You are so close to answering your own question. You lose yourself. Your "self" is destroyed and you cease to exist.

You never existed, dude. This whole experience as an incarnate being on the mortal realm is supposed to be a learning experience to prepare you for your destiny as an heir of eternal life. For you, I guess you've got several more cycles to go, lol

No, dude, you're wrong as fuck about almost everything you've said, but the virtues are honestly so lost to you, it's useless for anyone to talk sense to you. You're consumed by pride. I can taste it from here. You think you have your shit figured out, but you don't, and that's the point. You're letting your personal ego and self-image direct your thoughts and you're so far down the rabbit whole you can't see any other reality.
>>
>>737122347
Not saying one is going to exist from the other. You can love and desire someone.
>>
>>737118319

Only those among us on these shores with severe complexes think it's okay to be obese. Those among us that realize it's a problem work to correct.

There's a bit of blame to pass around, though. Firstly, American capitalism made it very easy for unhealthy binge-eating style fast food to encroach into every neighborhood and cranny, offering a quick, cheap alternative to giving a shit. But that's not where the primary blame lies in the first point. The problem is that people continue to eat it, even after realizing it's inherently bad.

Second, it's become apparent that Americans (like myself) are prone to making poor choices in lifestyle and eating habit. This has actually caused the 'weight loss' market to spring up out of the folds. Programs, products, and people are looking to capitalize on this to line their pockets with shit that generally doesn't work. Obese Americans are already lazy by nature, and want a magical pill that will make them skinny without other work.

Third, herein lies the heart of the issue, as stated in number 2: Laziness. American society has fallen into a ditch of being as lazy as possible, then shouting profanities at anyone willing to work for something. I have a bit of personal experience with this. I went through losing 100 lbs over the course of several months. I busted my ass every day (literally) to get where I am. And the fat fuck receptionist at the Gym always commented under her breath that I was an asshole or some retarded shit.

It's the fault of the fatfuck if they're Obese. It's not about Glandular bullshit, it's not about genetic bullshit. It's not even about American 'Culture.' It's about the 5 lb bucket of lard you just finished and don't give a fuck about. It's not something to be proud of, and it's not fucking okay. But these morbidly obese hamcakes want it to be so they don't have to put in the work.
>>
>>737122230
>Leading to ever more discovery, invention, and global improvement. What you call "sin" is what makes the world go around and ultimately benefits all.
Explain this point to me. How does seeking one's own self pleasure at all help the world or anyone
>>
>>737122438
>You never existed, dude.
I think, therefore I am.
>This whole experience as an incarnate being on the mortal realm is supposed to be a learning experience to prepare you for your destiny as an heir of eternal life.
There is no eternal life. You are born, you live, and then you die.
>You're consumed by pride.
A good thing, and I can sense it from you as well. You are convinced that you have the answers, that you know the way, that you are right and I am wrong. That's good. The struggle between your pride and mine will only sharpen reality.
>>
>>737122347
Yeah, well, in case you never stopped to think about it, right? Those "sex experts" that just popped up in the last generation or two are probably one of the reasons the divorce rate has skyrocketed.

Who you get your reality from makes a big difference. You don't seem very discerning at all. Like you're on a ride and you're just like "fuck it, I'm on a ride" But you're not, you're an executive director of your entire life experience, and if you think some random person you don't know, can give you a healthy marriage by telling you to fuck your wife, then you're both so pathetic it's painful.

A healthy marriage is built on trust, companionship, honesty, and communication. Sex is a fucking fringe benefit. It has nothing to do with what marriage and relationships should be about, and you should consider the dramatic increase int he divorce rate correlating with the advent of those thoughts in the general population.

It's fact that the most successful marriages are between people with few or no other sex partners than each other.

Being some kind of supreme sex idol is nothing but a fucking joke, man. It's a silly little game people play. It has nothing to do with real relationships.
>>
>>737122490
Well I think the primary blame is bad food tastes great, well good food like vegetables taste like ass. Fix that and you fix obesity, changing human nature isn't a viable solution.
>>
>>737122742

>can sense it

Kys edgelord
>>
>>737122806

Human nature will always be human nature.

I'm just saying that it's no one's fault but your own if you're overweight.
>>
>>737122725
>How does seeking one's own self pleasure at all help the world or anyone
Simple example:
Man wants to become rich to obtain pleasure.
This desire drives him to invent revolutionary technology; he uses it to become rich and obtain pleasure.
The world benefits from revolutionary technology.
>>
>>737122742
>A good thing, and I can sense it from you as well.

Nah, dude, you're way, off. The difference between me and you is that I know I don't have the answers, but I'm honestly seeking them.

You on the other hand accept whatever random asshole's message fits with however you feel at that moment, and roll with it like it's your personal god because it fits with your ego.
>>
>>737118504

Muh genetics

>eats three extra cheese large pizzas

Muh depressions

>washes it down with two two liters of diet soda

Muh self image
>>
>>737122878
Yes but you'll never stop obesity by shaming people for their bad willpower. You could stop it by having food thats good for you taste better than bad food.
>>
>>737122892
>I don't have the answers
Your statements demonstrate otherwise. You don't say "well, maybe there's some eternal life" or "possibly sins are bad". No. You are stating these things as fact.
>>
>>737122830
I selfishly value my own life, so no :P
>>
>>737122792
The divorce rate skyrocketed because no-fault divorce was finally legalized.
>>
>>737122889
That's retarded, dude. You have no idea how it works do you? Almost every major new modern invention is military technology. So yeah, the "world benefits" is some fucking euphemistic bullshit.

The people who are left alive and can afford it benefit, not the fucking world.

there are people who help the whole world, but they don't start off with "I'm going to be rich"
>>
>>737122889
That is a ridiculous example. What great inventor has every started from a point of wanting to get rich. What if they gave that technology away for free? Wouldn't the world better be served by that?
>>
>>737122490
>It's the fault of the fatfuck if they're Obese

I wonder if some of it is emotional damage or just plain mental illness. It seems like when one of these whales has a bad day, they get their "fix" in a gallon of ice cream and a couple pizzas washed down with 4 liters of coke. And once you start to pile on the pounds, the spiral gets worse as your body isn't satisfied with just one gallon of ice cream, etc...

I speak from knowing two morbidly obese people (from work). When we had like pizza feeds or holiday buffets, most would grab like one or two slices and sit down. These land whales would grab like two boxes each and when others from the office would come in and there was no more left, these pigs would be staring ahead and pushing in piece after piece like it was there last meal, not giving a fuck. In both cases, their fathers were very abusive, either physically or mentally, (you're such a slob, you are a fat pig, etc...) and I belive that food was their crutch.
>>
>>737123031
There is eternal life, you just don't know it. What do you call a steady genetic heritage in a family line lasting centuries? That's as close to immortality as you can get, and that succession of genetic heritage leads to a future that you can't imagine.
>>
>>737123210
>The people who are left alive and can afford it benefit, not the fucking world.
Yes the fucking world. Even people who can't afford things benefit from those things existing. Quality of life around the planet has been improving, even for the poorest among us.
>>737123236
>What if they gave that technology away for free?
And how do you propose they do that? How are you going to develop and distribute technology without resources?
Hint: Communism is naive.
>>
>>737123280
>There is eternal life, you just don't know it.
There isn't, you just don't know it.
>That's as close to immortality as you can get
And it isn't "you" being immortal at all, now is it? It's the genetic material that you are a mule for that goes on to be replicated, not you. You are not your parents. Your children are not you.
>that succession of genetic heritage leads to a future that you can't imagine.
I can imagine a few things about it, like how eventually the sun will die and the universe will accelerate apart and reach maximum entropy, making life impossible.
>>
Americans have the highest consumption of processed sugar and carbohydrates in the world.

Obesity and consumption of carbohydrates are connected.

Body breaks down carbohydrates faster and carbs are more calorie dense.

Some fat girls are hot though.
>>
>>737123461
The Quality of life has been improving out of the sheer willpower of mankind in a constant struggle to survive and succeed and care for their loved ones.

The wills of a handful of rich fucks who are just there to try to control the creative powers of other people and direct them to his personal profit might accelerate the process, but at a serious and permanent cost, and you're lying to yourself if you really believe the "world benefits" That's seriously a complete fucking lie when applied to most modern technologies.

How the hell is a 30 million dollar payload delivery system with radar, sonar, GPS, magnetic field mapping, starsight navigation, and a backup internal dead-reckoning system in case of complete system failure going help anybody?

It's going to kill a shitton of people when the time comes. Millions of them, ffs. They aren't going to use those to deliver food and medicine.
>>
>>737123461
You release a patent to the public. Much like a medical discovery that isn't privatized. Produced and sold for little more than the resources to create it. A non profit driven invention. Are you saying the world benefits more for keeping technology to those that can afford it more than just paying for its construction?
>>
>>737123625
>I can imagine a few things about it, like how eventually the sun will die and the universe will accelerate apart and reach maximum entropy, making life impossible.

Have you even asked yourself The Last Question, yet?
>>
>>737118319

overeating has become a national pastime
>>
>>737119893
Troll kek
>>
>>737123757
The country with the highest percentage of carbohydrate intake is fucking Rwanda.

Americans just eat a lot of calories in general. Also, fat is more calorie dense than carbs.
>>
>>737123907
I dunno, have I? What is "The Last Question?"
>>
File: Mcdonalds distribution.jpg (45KB, 531x416px) Image search: [Google]
Mcdonalds distribution.jpg
45KB, 531x416px
>>737118319
It's what happens when you live in a society in which 'success' is predicated on excess, extreme consumption, and gluttony.
>>
>>737123802
Radar helps people.
Sonar helps people.
GPS helps people.
etc. etc.

The technologies that are developed for military applications get put to civilian use, improving quality of life.
>>
>>737124116
Neato. That looks like the sun
>>
>>737123871
>Are you saying the world benefits more for keeping technology to those that can afford it more than just paying for its construction?
I am saying the world benefits from incentive based economics, yes.
>>
>>737122806

This is true. When I was a child, my parents thought I didn't eat enough. So they would pile on the veggies. Problem is, my mom used to use the smoke detector as a kitchen timer. So everything was burnt (she was lazy) or tasteless. All the other kids helped themselves, but dad would shovel this crap on my plate and make me sit there (sometimes til midnight) til I finished it. It didn't help that I had a human garbage disposal for a brother, as long as it was molten hot, this pig would eat shit (he was like autistic) and I am not kidding, they would always tell me, why don't you eat like your brother. I would say I don't like to eat anything that burns my eyes.

Now when I was six, my little sister was born. When they would shovel this burnt crap on her plate, she would push it away, I am not hungry. Ok, they would say, but nothing until breakfast. I swear to god, almost nightly, two hours later, I'm hungry. Ok, my dad would say, he would get two bowls of cereal out and would eat with her!

She ended up with a weight problem, because she only chose to eat fatty foods, myself, I can skip meals for up to a day and never had a weight problem.
>>
It differs in states. Usually the poorer ones think it's normal while others look at them like disgusting zoo animals. Where I grew up there were maybe just 10 in a highschool of 2000
>>
>>737124218
>the Sun is in 'spotlight mode'
>>
>>737122806

Yes, when you see My 600 lb life on tv, those people are never eating vegetables or salads, they eat like mountains of mac n cheese, pizza and lasgne and stuff.
>>
>>737122806
Vegetables (properly prepared) taste good, anon.
>>
>>737124152
You're missing the whole fucking point. A Trident II isn't going to help any-fucking-body. It's a powerful tool of intimidation and destruction, and nothing else.
>>
>>737123964

One thing to remember, is that the really morbidly obese people live in states (or lived there when they were young) where its very cold and snowy in the winter time or very humid which makes excercising difficult
>>
>>737124482
No, YOU are missing the whole fucking point. War and destruction are massive drivers of innovation. Is it bad that people get killed? Of course, but the ones who survive are better off than before. Nazi engineers who honed their knowledge developing the V2 rocket got us to the moon.
>>
>>737124744
Just because it's hard isn't an excuse to live well. Eat properly. Exercise regularly.
>>
>>737124787
You're ignoring some very real costs in your blind zeal. From where I'm sitting it looks to me like you imagine yourself a part of what you imagine as global progress and so from your perspective, you're ready to ignore anything that doesn't fit with your narrow world view.

None of those weapons were necessary for getting to the moon, and getting to the moon itself was a ridiculous pissing contest between global military superpowers who needed a good excuse to test their payload deliver systems by pretending it's all about fucking space travel, which is a literal fantasy.
>>
>>737124116

Trust me, no one over here looks at an obese person and says, "wow, that guy is sucessful". I worked with an obese guy from UK who only ate McDonald's and massive quantities of beer. He had emotional problems as I think he was teased a lot as a child. Thats what the problem is.

And if you look at the parents, those that have obese parents, the children are also obese as the parents used food to cure their emotional problems and do the same for their children and make the wrong nutritional decisions.
>>
>>737123914

Yeah, how many skinny people do you see at all you can eat buffets? Not many.
>>
>>737118319
As if all american's think it's okay to be obese.

It's just that the jews have been trying to push their SJW agenda of attempting to make it socially acceptable.

It isn't working. You can talk about equality all you want but if you say big is beautiful I will immediately smell the kike.
>>
I watched this whilst listening to Black Sabbath
>>
>>737125255
I dunno; when I argue with other Americans about our obesity problem, they just come back at me with the whole
>other places aren't like us because they're dirt-poor and third-world, like most of Europe!
>Kings were fat because they were successful, therefore, national obesity = most successful country the world has ever had the pleasure of knowing
I kid you not. This is especially the case in Southern states.
>>
>>737125188
>None of those weapons were necessary for getting to the moon
Unless you can go back in time and prove it, your claim is unfounded.
>getting to the moon itself was a ridiculous pissing contest between global military superpowers
Which yielded real technologies that help us here on earth. Drive, competition, conflict.

>You're ignoring some very real costs in your blind zeal.
If I'm blinded by zeal, you are blinded by your own short-sightedness.
>>
>>737124992

I live in the US. Most of the obese people that I know live in cold or very humid areas. Its the norm there to get off work, go like bowling, eat pizza and beer, maybe hit happy hour for more beer and drinks, then go home and eat dinner. I live out in CA where its hard to get people to do things like bowling because the weather is nice and they do active things. I am just telling you from experience from the people that I know that are obese (from Ohio, Michigan, Texas, etc...)
>>
>>737124787
> Nazi engineers who honed their knowledge developing the V2 rocket got us to the moon.

Getting to the moon was useless as fuck as anything other than an excuse to test weapons.
>>
>>737125693
>I have no idea about the technology that was created through the space program
Please educate yourself.
>>
File: 1464838395362.gif (666KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
1464838395362.gif
666KB, 300x340px
>>737118319
I'm American and I find your Webm Disgusting.
>>
>>737125538
Funny how the highest concentration of bad stuff in those maps is where the highest concentration of niggers are
>>
>>737124992
>Just because it's hard isn't an excuse to live well. Eat properly. Exercise regularly

No Shit faggot, why don't you become a fat counselor and you can cure everyone with this advice? Its not easy, I am not making excuses for them, just telling you don't become fat or land whale overnight.
>>
I am actually ashamed to be an American at some times. Like this time.
>>
>>737124787
You Sir get a Gold star.
>>
File: not a winner.png (279KB, 550x363px) Image search: [Google]
not a winner.png
279KB, 550x363px
>>737125948
>
>>
>>737125989
Little touchy there
>>
>>737124424

yeah, but you're a vegan faggot and you think dick tastes good, also
>>
>>737118319
Who cares, we're all crippled and disgusting in some way, physically or psychological.
>>
>>737126239
You can eat meat and still know how to cook a veg
>>
>>737123914

Restaurants serve double size portions to increase profits. People have it in their mind to "clean their plate" and also go to "all you can eat buffets" and get their "money's worth" not realizing how much effort it takes to lose the weight once you put it on.
>>
>>737125948
fuck you cracker
>>
>>737126142

No, I am 175 lbs, 6'.

I am just saying you can no more, tell a fat person to stop eating than you can tell a drunk to stop drinking, its going to kill them both unless THEY make the decision to stop.
>>
>>737126531
This guy gets it
>>
>>737126484

Its all about choices and portion control. How many of us buy a pizza, eat a slice or two with a salad and put the rest away for the next day and how many of us eat the whole pizza regardless of size and then instantly regret it, til the next time?
>>
I'm so lazy I skip meals most of the time, I'm quite skinny.
Are obese people actually highly motivated?
I'd never have the energy to buy and eat all that shit, every single day.
>>
>>737118319
Why do faggots like you generalize all americans because of the screeching of a few feminazis?
>>
>>737127012

obese people crave to eat because of two common emotional eating triggers, stress and boredom
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.