[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

29 Years old. My whole family is completely extinct. Parents

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: Flag_of_Libya_(1977-2011).svg.png (518B, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Libya_(1977-2011).svg.png
518B, 300x150px
29 Years old.
My whole family is completely extinct.
Parents died when i was 16 in a car accident, i dont have any siblings and grandparents are gone. I have no uncles or aunts.
After my parents passed i started drinking almost every day and it is fair to say i was a pretty heavy alcoholic since i was about 17 years old.
I got my education though and got a good job.
I have always been lonley i have a few close friends but im really lacking family.
I was depressed but then i found my sweetheart gf. She is the greatest thing that has happend to me. I love her, she is a nice innocent loving gf and i largely dropped my alcoholism quickly without much difficulty.
We go on romantic vacations abroad and such. I want to marry her and have kids with her in the future.
We have been together for over 4 years by now.
Despite being at a peak in my life right now seemingly i feel like a lot of past negative emotion is creeping in and i have started to drink a lot the past 6 months.
I sometimes get really mad at her when i get drunk for no reason.
2 Days ago i was having a really bad day. I was just depressed and angry and i thought my girl was annoying because she was complaining.
When going to bed that day i was very drunk and mad. I told her to spread her leggs but she didnt want to have sex she said. But i dont know why and i dont know what happend to me but i just snapped and flipped her over and fucked her very roughly. When i finnished i turned her head around and she was crying and shaking and i felt terrible. I apologized a thousand times and i kissed and hugged her and said i was sorry and i went to sleep in the tv room.
When i woke up she was gone and i tried to call and message her but she didnt respond.
I am scared to death that i will lose her and will defintaly kill myself i i lose her.
What do i do to get her to stay and how do i deal with my alcoholism and depression.

Please help.
>>
>>737055524
Simple: Stop being depressed
>>
Any tips?
>>
just go to a therapist
>>
>>737055524
Best of luck with those rape charges friendo.
>>
Is more alcohol not an option?
>>
Are they really any good?
>>
>>737055524
First things first
Have you succesfully found her and apologise?
>>
Im confident more alcohol is not the soloution.
>>
>>737055524
sounds like a bullshit story
>>
>>737056076
She is staying with a friend and i am going over to talk to her what do i say?
>>
>>737055524
I must say I'm looking forward to you getting your ass raped in prison and your bloodline ending when you get shanked.
go die you piece of human garbage
>>
>>737056271
Was that as good for you as it was for me?
>>
>>737056428
bad idea
>>
>>737056271
Ha she is staying with a friend. You're extra fucked. She might not want to report you, but her friend sure as fuck wants her to.
>>
Stop drinking. One drink is too many. A thousand are not enough.
>>
I screwed up so badly. I dont know what happend i am not a very violent person
>>
She would be a complete moron to go back to you, lets say you do end up getting together again wth would stop you from killing a future Child drunkenly. I can only see it end bad for you
>>
>>737056823
just kill yourself now op
it will save you getting buttfucked in prison
>>
If she accepts me back i dont plan on having a child until i am well. Also i would never kill a child.
>>
>>737055524
kys

Sorry but no
>inB4 kys
>>
>>737056947
I am from a country where such things dont happen in prison sorry.
>>
>>737056428
Kek

>>737056271
"I'm sorry" is a good start.
No, seriously. It doesn't matter what poem you'll spray out. The longer you wait the worse it will get.
Kiss her feet, smell her fart, whatever. Admit that you were in the wrong the whole time and you don't want to live even a second without her.

DO IT!

Rush B, Cyka!
>>
>>737056983
just like you would never rape op ?
you fucked up for life
>>
>>737056983
Your only option is to move far, far away. You literally have nothing keeping you there anymore.
>>
>>737057056
I will do that
>>
>>737057038
where are you from op
>>
>>737057114
I wouldnt call it straight up rape as if she told me to stop clearly and resisted i would stop. I know it was terrible of me
>>
>>737057196
Sweden
>>
>>737057149
Do you think is impossible that she would forgive me?
>>
>>737057323
you put your dick into her after she said she doesn't want sex with you.
how is that not rape op ?
you are a rapist, accept it and move on with your life
>>
>>737057364
you're gonna get buttfucked by 50 somali niggers in prison.
sorry to break it to you
>>
>>737057471
Clearly you are a virgin.
I would say it is common for guys to get rejected initially but after some persuation sex happens.
>>
>>737057323
Sounds pretty fucking much like rape you fucking degenerate, you literally shouldnt touch any alcohol ever again
>>
>>737057531
I said i would commit suicide if she wont have me back.
>>
>>737057684
I know what i did was terrible and i must have scared her too much for her to speak up or resist but in my drunk mind i didnt realize that.
>>
>>737057652
I have kids you dumb moron
it's not common, it's manipulative as fuck. talking a girl into sex is pretty fucking degenerate. but of course you rush to op's defense because both of you are fucking rapists, the only difference is op takes it by force and you have to manipulate a woman into sleeping wirh you.
fucking disgusting
>>
>>737057420
No, but you do understand that you have heavily tainted the relationship. It's like having a threesome, shits never going to be the same. Just move away I bet you can find better out there. You also have no way to be tracked down, no family. Just stop being a pussy and explore the world.
>>
>>737057866
Chek'd
Tell it to the judge.
>>
>>737057933
You must be a single mother, how are little Jarome, and Deniqua?
>>
>>737055524
"I raped my gf because my life is shitty so why not make hers shitty too."
Should've killed yourself way before now.
>>
>>737057933
Dude we have been together for many years.
Havent you had a single incident where you want sex and she dosnt and you get your way in the end either by turning it into some dominant thing, playful thing or puppy eye thing?
>>
>>737057946
I literally dont want a girl other than her.
>>
>>737058102
no, because I can respect a "no" apparently
>>
>>737058165
Even if she would be stupid enough to take you back she'll never forget it, wouldnt it be better trying something new? And avoid prison while you are at it
>>
>>737058165
KEK that's what you think?? My God find a shread of self respect. I think the rest of the thread may be right. Kys.
>>
>>737058329
I cant imagine spending the rest of my life with someone other than her. She is perfect and i love her more than anything else.
>>
>>737057866
>>737057933
>>737057977
checked
>>
>>737058327
So youve never gone "cmon baby" even?
>>
>>737058165
Too bad.
You destroyed it all.
>>
>>737058471
That's not true and you know it. You're just an alcoholic and have settled. Enjoy the shithole you have created for yourself.
>>
Im going soon to talk to her any brofags who have any help for me?
>>
>>737058623
You dont understand before i met her i was as low as one can get and being with her until recently completely turned my life around.
>>
File: image~17.jpg (188KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image~17.jpg
188KB, 1024x1024px
>>737058666
Satanic Tripps of Doom.
You blew it, op.
>>
>>737058666
Say your sorry, then move away. Don't fuck this up OP.
>>
>>737058666
if she tells ya she wants to report you paint yourself brown and claim you're from somalia, you'll get 2 days of community service and get to keep living your life.
nice trips of satan you got there
>>
>>737058868
Obviously not if your forcing her to fuck dipshit.
>>
>>737055524
why, of all places to go, would you come here?
>>
>>737058944
She just told me on msg that she forgives me. I will pick her up soon.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.