[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been working at DreamWorks for a few weeks now and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: th39Q5LE1B.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th39Q5LE1B.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
I've been working at DreamWorks for a few weeks now and I've been told I will be working on the script for Shrek 5... Any ideas?
>>
make shrek do the most retarded thing possible
>>
do the roar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Have him goo on a sex rampage like he was always ment to
>>
make him start a nuklear war
>>
>>737035378
with Disneyland
>>
BRING BACK THE SMASHMOUTH INTRO BUT MAKE IT X10000000 MORE DRAMATIC AND LOUD GOD DAMMIT
>>
somehow include shrek is love
>>
or memez war
>>
Have him and donkey turn into World of &War Craft elists and in end die of diabetes
>>
Make Shrek get killed off at the end. And then there an after credit where you see his friends and family crying and it fades to black and then you hear a low whisper say "Its never ogre".
>>
Make Smash Mouth appeer an shreks sex slaves
and he forces them to sing wwhille they all scat on the ground
>>
Minions cameo
>>
It must involve pears
>>
make him sing never gona give you up some time in the movie
you know that meme
>>
>>737034991
Needs some traps (no homo).
>>
make shrek dab
>>
make him become lesbian
>>
>>737035689 Fianoa will transform into a trap confirmed
>>
make him make himself to figet spinner cancer
>>
Make numerous references to all star by smash mouth
>>
Make him go on a killing spree, killing all normies
>>
needs rick astleys love
never gonna give you up
>>
File: JDvfb_d.jpg (30KB, 364x500px) Image search: [Google]
JDvfb_d.jpg
30KB, 364x500px
>>737035647
Better
Bear pears
>>
bear pair hairs
>>
Have shrek meet Corey from the house and have
them fuck Hillary Clinton for a sex tape
>>
what does the red line mean
>>
tread is diying
>>
subscribe to rick astley
>>
Have shrek go on you tube and have him progress to a youtube star. he can meet Keemstar, pewdiepie
>>
Have the ogre shipped to Afghanistan by CIA to kill Osama bin ladens twin brother Adam Sandler
>>
have him visiting a smashmouth concert and hating it
>>
File: th7HT59P27.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th7HT59P27.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
Get him into the marvel cinematic universe! He can make a sex tape with Black Widow
>>
>>737038565
The fuck is black window? Whats the point
>>
wtf was the 4th one?
>>
>>737034991
Full it with references to the other 4 films (like All Star playing at the start or something), have a romance between one of shrek's daughters and some other male ogre which shrek disapproves of at first but learns to respect him after he performs some heroic action in the third act (like Louis in Ice Age 4), have themes of both growing up and growing old (and if you can, about the inevitability of death). In terms of a villain, you would have to come up with that yourself, since all possible threats in the Shrek universe are dead.
>>
>>737034991
Sheen gets hooked on meth and pimps donkey out to support his habit.
>>
>>737040125
This is legit
>>
>>737040125
Shrik is bad guy. He get hooked on the weed and addiction almost kill famly
>>
>>737040541
He fall on dirty weed needle and fenis will suck poison out
>>
Shrek gets raped by Alex Stone a Ogre hunter and the res of the movie is a revenge story. Make shrek in his 50s and ask the aid of donkey and boots who are now in wheelchairs
>>
Boots and gingerbrad man make fuck and have cookies with 6 nipples
>>
File: Feeling shrexy.png (579KB, 625x472px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling shrexy.png
579KB, 625x472px
>>737034991
Make Shreks kids older like in their teens, and have Shrek and his kids go to town and go on a mass killing Charles Manson style going door to door brutally killing everyone while simultaneously raping and shoving onions up the victims assholes while donkey is just outside acting black.
>>
>>737041302
Genius ill make shrek at least ten inches
>>
Shert gets kid cancer. Also dies from gang green
>>
>>737041515
Fitting end to a beloved hero
>>
>>737034991
>Any ideas?
Big throbbing donkey dick?
>>
I think it should have shrek the ogre in it
>>
Shrek runs for president in 2020 and make the Onion Party. It will be a pitch black drama about ogre rights.
>>
>>737035378
at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar?
>>
Just make it worth watching.
>>
File: hey its shrecks time.jpg (58KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
hey its shrecks time.jpg
58KB, 600x628px
more swamps
>>
I honestly hate eddie martin and his over enthusiastic voice in those movies. Ed dies first
>>
File: th99JIFO83.jpg (16KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
th99JIFO83.jpg
16KB, 300x275px
Fianna and his family die after a bomb goes off in their home due to a terrorist attcjk. Have Him turn into a demi god and seek his wrath against all that oppose him including his friends and family. He will bring order to the Kingdom by any means necessary.
>>
File: thHB7YLUV7.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
thHB7YLUV7.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>737041832
>>
File: This is Rad.jpg (41KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
This is Rad.jpg
41KB, 599x399px
>>737034991
Have it be Shrextra Ogrenary. I want a PG-13 edgy reboot that is live-action, has lots of violence, and a bunch of unfunny jokes with long silences after them. Michael Bay would be the best erector for the movie.
>>
File: Delet.png (276KB, 543x498px) Image search: [Google]
Delet.png
276KB, 543x498px
>>737039146
Shrek Ever After, plebian.
>>
File: th6WC5GJHU.jpg (9KB, 299x208px) Image search: [Google]
th6WC5GJHU.jpg
9KB, 299x208px
Shrek has foung god and now against all non humans
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.