[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with social nudism? As in why can't people

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6010.jpg (151KB, 921x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6010.jpg
151KB, 921x690px
What's wrong with social nudism?
As in why can't people go to Wal-Mart or the mall naked? Why is the naked human body so limited because of clothes?
>>
>>736950512
Dark ages
Christians moral high ground
>>
>>736950668
Ok but why can't I go to the grocery store now in my birthday suit? Why is it bad?i don't get it
>>
>>736950843
Christiany
Look up what they do
>>
Optimistically everyone looks good naked, there will be hot chicks everywhere
Really what would happen is that the people you would least want to see naked would be the ones you see
>>736950843
Like this faggot

I'm glad for social standards and etiquette
>>
the problem is your intent is self exposure/ exhibitionism in privately owned spaces. your intent is disruptive and attention seeking in a location that does not give you the right to do so. if minors are present you'll be attacked most assuredly.

you seem to forget that your rights end where others begin. a store reserves the right to remove patrons from their facility. your intent is to be exposed in a privately owned space where people are trying to do business while your intent is to seek attention and be disruptive to common decency.

in others words, you'd be pulling a stunt by going naked into a store and get kicked out and arrested and charged and have to register as a sex offender and tell your neighbors you like to expose yourself so you can't fit into regular society anymore.

you're a sick fuck, delusional, and antisocial who can't follow norms and in fact directly opposes them for retarded reasons putting yourself and others in harmful situations because of your arbitrary principles.
>>
>>736950512
nothing, Christians always shove their fucking morality up our butts, and we for some reason let them... and it is ridiculous to the point that in Spain, it'd be anti-constitutional to forbid nudity, but it is not anti-constitutional to forbid partial nudity, so we can literally go around naked, but if we wear a fucking sock or a sandal, then it's illegal...
>>
>>736950512
not practical, too many boners. high risk of poking midgets and little children in the eye
>>
>>736950512
>Naked
>Walmart

Nah brah.
>>
>>736951654
This post reads like a cranky old person typed it
>>
>>736951654
fuck you, were you born with clothes on or what the fuck? did humans wear clothes 1M years ago or what the fuck? are you retarded? a naked body doesn't mean "FUCK ME" or "I WANT ATTENTION, LOOK AT ME, I'M NAKED" or at least, it shouldn't mean that, if you sick fucks keep forcing everyone to wear clothes, then sure it'll be something sexual as we can only take our fucking clothes off when we're having sex... it's fucking society related, not safety related, if a child that's used to seeing people naked around sees a dick he's not going to go nuts about it, he'll just keep going with his shit, but if the child hasn't seen a dick in his life, cause society made it a taboo thing, then sure he's going to not only sexualize it, but also probably be traumatized.
>>
>>736951654
Chill, there's nothing inherently sexual about nakedness. Animals are naked
>>
>>736950512
Heritic
You shall be purged in the name of Allah
>>
>>736952158
also, talking from fucking experience, I live in pro-nudity family, in summer we all go around naked, and no one ever gave a fuck about seeing each other's dick or pussy...
>>
>>736952440

regardless. your rights end where mine begin. you can't roam naked friend, sorry.

yes, some locations allow it. good. go there. be free as a bird. just put on some shorts before you go onto a privately owned location.

demonstrate some decency and respect for others enjoyment of being clothed.
>>
>>736952904
my right should be being able to go around naked, same way yours is to go around clothed if you want to.
>>
What the fuck would I do with my wallet and car keys? I'd have to clench my wallet between my ass cheeks and hang my key ring around my dick.
>>
>>736953209

well, you're not going to like this then

nudity is also generally illegal on a person’s own property if the nude person is visible to the public.

so you got a long way to go to have the rights you're requesting.
>>
>>736952904
>your rights end where mine begin.
This is false. This same attempt at an argument is used when people try to silence the speech of those they disagree with, for example.

Rights are rights regardless of your feels.
>>
>>736953630
That's not applicable at all.
>>
TLDR; OP wants to see dozens of 500lb faties nude on scooters at the Walmart
>>
>>736953630

ALABAMA

* Section 13A-6-68 Indecent exposure.

(a) A person commits the crime of indecent exposure if, with intent to arouse or gratify sexual desire of himself or of any person other than his spouse, he exposes his genitals under circumstances in which he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm in any public place or on the private premises of another or so near thereto as to be seen from such private premises.

(b) Indecent exposure is a Class A misdemeanor.

* Section 13A-12-130 – Public lewdness.

(a) A person commits the crime of public lewdness if:

(1) He exposes his anus or genitals in a public place and is reckless about whether another may be present who will be offended or alarmed by his act; or

(2) He does any lewd act in a public place which he knows is likely to be observed by others who would be affronted or alarmed.

(b) Public lewdness is a Class C misdemeanor.

*Conviction of indecent exposure requires registering as a sex offender.
>>
>>736953919

ARIZONA

* 13-1402. Indecent exposure; classifications

A. A person commits indecent exposure if he or she exposes his or her genitals or anus or she exposes the areola or nipple of her breast or breasts and another person is present, and the defendant is reckless about whether the other person, as a reasonable person, would be offended or alarmed by the act.
B. Indecent exposure does not include an act of breast-feeding by a mother.
C. Indecent exposure to a person who is fifteen or more years of age is a class 1 misdemeanor. Indecent exposure to a person who is under fifteen years of age is a class 6 felony.
>>
Think about the average person. Do you really want to see them naked all the time? Now think about the fact that half of people are below average
>>
>>736953919

ARKANSAS

* § 5-14-112. Indecent exposure.

(a)(1) A person commits indecent exposure if, with purpose to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of himself or of any other person, he exposes his sex organs:

(A) In a public place or public view; or

(B) Under circumstances in which he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm.

(2) Indecent exposure is a Class A misdemeanor.

(b)(1) A person commits indecent exposure to a person under the age of twelve (12) years if, with the purpose to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of himself or of any other person he purposefully exposes his sex organs to a person under the age of twelve (12) years.

(2) Indecent exposure to a person the age of twelve (12) years and under is a Class D felony.

* Arkansas is one of the most restrictive jurisdictions as far as nudity is concerned. In fact, any exposure is technically illegal to anyone other than a doctor, nurse, or spouse. Is is also illegal to “advocate, demonstrate, or promote” nudity (a fact which may face First Amendment challenge). Fines vary by location but conviction could require registering as a sex offender.
>>
>>736954122

CALIFORNIA

* SECTION 314. Every person who willfully and lewdly, either: 1. Exposes his person, or the private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where there are present other persons to be offended or annoyed thereby; or, 2. Procures, counsels, or assists any person so to expose himself or take part in any model artist exhibition, or to make any other exhibition of himself to public view, or the view of any number of persons, such as is offensive to decency, or is adapted to excite to or thoughts or acts, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

* In 2006 a letter to a California attorney from the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department stated that “hiking in the forest, in the nude, is not a violation of the law.”
* There is also the Cahill Policy which states “it shall be the policy of the Department that enforcement of nude sunbathing regulations within the State Park System shall be made only upon the complaint of a private citizen. Citations or arrests shall be made only after attempts are made to elicit voluntary compliance with the regulations.”
* There are many nude beaches and resorts in California but local ordinances vary for nudity on public beaches.
>>
>>736954222

COLORADO

* 18-7-301. Public indecency.

(1) Any person who performs any of the following in a public place or where the conduct may reasonably be expected to be viewed by members of the public commits public indecency:

(a) An act of sexual intercourse; or

(b) An act of deviate sexual intercourse; or

(c) A lewd exposure of the body done with intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desire of any person; or

(d) A lewd fondling or caress of the body of another person.

(2) Public indecency is a class 1 petty offense.

* The plain language of this offense reflects the general assembly’s intent to make public indecency a strict liability crime without a culpable mental state. Because this section makes it a crime to perform any of the stated acts where the conduct may reasonably be expected to be viewed by members of the public, it does not matter whether the defendant knew he was in a public place. The objective standard depends on what a reasonable person in the defendant’s position should have known. Therefore, the trial court did not err in rejecting a jury instruction that would have required the jury to find the defendant knew he was in a public place. People v. Hoskay, 87 P.3d 194 (Colo. App. 2003).

* 18-7-302 – Indecent exposure.

(1) A person commits indecent exposure if he knowingly exposes his genitals to the view of any person under circumstances in which such conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to the other person.

(2) (a) (Deleted by amendment, L. 2003, p. 1435, § 31, effective July 1, 2003.)

(b) Indecent exposure is a class 1 misdemeanor.

(4) Indecent exposure is a class 6 felony if the violation is committed subsequent to two prior convictions of a violation of this section or of a violation of a comparable offense in any other state or in the United States, or of a violation of a comparable municipal ordinance.
>>
>>736950512
>What's wrong with social nudism?
Nothing
>why can't people go to Wal-Mart or the mall naked?
Business owners have the privilege of not serving you for being naked.
>Why is the naked human body so limited because of clothes?
Clothes are a necessity to protect your skin from the sun and to keep you warm. Humans are a social animal so it's needed to conform at least to some extent. No one likes change or wants to be different. This is why nudism is taboo because everyone wears clothes. Laws are basically more for taboos than actual crimes. Some people say shit like "well what if a fat ass is naked? I don't want to see that" excuse me but that fat ass should have the privilege to be naked. However people should also have the privilege to tell them that they're fat and need to lose weight. Fat shaming would be a motivation to lose weight or wear clothes.
>>
>>736950512
It's all fun & games until 95% of the people who are always naked in public are NEVER the ones you would ever, ever want to see naked, under any circumstances.
I've been around people who were into nudisum at places where it was accepted a couple times; you will see maybe one 6 to 8 chick nude for every 50 2 to 5's, half of them guys, many landwhales.
Eye bleach will not work. There's something about the combination of the smells in with the nudity that permanently imbeds itself in your brain.
>>
>>736950512
Why the fuck can't I smoke in wal-mart?
>>
>>736953919
>>736954015
>>736954122
>>736954222
>>736954399
Listing laws doesn't prove shit. I mean, they CAN charge you with these, but depending where you are, some people might not care enough to press charges.

Also, funny story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kwOOD_xjs0
>>
>>736954720

there's a reason humans started making clothes 175,000 years ago, because they recognized how game changing it was to protect their children's fragile skin from bugs, abrasions, and the sun. Nudists seem to forget that there's more to life then being naked all the time. Clothes are a tool, they serve a function
>>
>Go to nude beach as a preteen
>see 2 guys bouncing a ball between them with beach paddles
>my life was never the sam again
>>
>>736950512
I mean I wear clothes cause it's fucking cold out and the ground is rough
>>
>>736954974
Again, business owners should have the privilege to not serve you.
>>
>>736955287
Well, we're pretty far removed from the majority of problems of life in the natural world our ancestors had to deal with. But I'll definitely, gladly trade the chance to rarely see an attractive (and usually attached) woman nude in public for never having to see those others ever again.
>>
have fun with hypothermia I guess
>>
>>736954974
I just started smoking around the time they were phasing out being able to in Walmart & grocery stores & shit; early mid 90's.
>feels old man
>>
>>736950512
let the feminists do what they want and we will get social nudity

seriously look up the free the nipple movement
>>
>>736955206

pressing your junk against the front window every morning

i bet that guy is Armenian

>#living the dream
>>
>>736955206

what is up with you and your kind needing to be exposed?
>>
>>736953496
Kek
>>
>>736956364
Who the hell is you and your kind?
>>
>>736954399
Bro, are you gonna post all the states? That's a lot of copy-paste.
>>
>>736956541

that's the problem with you and your kind, you don't care about laws, you just want them to favor your personal fetishes.
>>
>>736953496
Fanny Pack. Duh. LoL
>>
>>736956691
I didn't say such a thing, I'm not OP, and I very much support laws against public indecency. I just thought that you were going through too much effort. There are 50 states after all.
>>
I'd like to look into Pasco County FL a little more. On the outset, it seems they have fully nudist neighborhoods.
>>
>>736956860

that's the problem with you and your kind, you assume i'm gona post every states indecency laws after I simply provide a few examples.
>>
>>736956989
My kind? I very much enjoy wearing clothes, I am on your side, but seeing that the state laws you posted were alphabetical, I thought you were going to list them up to Wyoming.
>>
>>736956901

there you go OP. looks like your kind resides in glorious Pasco County, FL. I hear its quite the gem of a town. hopefully you love it so much you never come back and leave us decent folks alone.
>>
>>736957148

see, this right here. this is the problem with your kind, you see a post resembling the beginning of an alphabetical listing of states decency laws and say hey, this is gona take a while because logic dictates that posting 50 states decency laws will take some time. well guess what, it would take some time, so I left it at 3 or 4 just to provide some examples for OP. If he wants to find the laws pertaining to his Location than that's for him to decide.
>>
>>736957450
I understand that, but who the hell are you grouping me with? What is my kind, people who make assumptions on the brhavior of other anons on this cluaterfuck of a site?
>>
File: IMG_0604.jpg (56KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0604.jpg
56KB, 400x300px
>>736950512
It's all about moderation.

Majority of people who do like to get naked are either old people, or people who are vastly ugly and trying ways to show their attractiveness.

Reason for not running around Walmart naked? Do you really want someone rubbing their bare ass on some produce? Do you want to walk around and see less than average people naked?

Same for work, it doesn't look professional and doesn't give any appeal. The ratio of good looking people vs less than average people is high.

But IF you do it, save it for a beach or a larger gathering of naked people.
>>
>>736957597

your kind is the kind that sees the beginning of an alphabetical list and correctly deduces that this is in fact the initiation of an alphabetical listing. that's who.

you're a fucking cliche. you and all you alphebeticians.
>>
>>736951791
You are retarded
>>
ITT: edgy degenerates who should probably off themselves defending public nudity
>>
>>736957835
What, do you do all your shit numerically?
>>
>>736950512
"Why is the naked human body so limited because of clothes?" The naked human body would not be a naked human body with clothes on.
>>
>>736958404
Logical, you are.
>>
>>736958198

chronologically you FUCK!
>>
Most of the people happy with walking around naked, are usually the ones in most need of clothes to cover their ugly asses up.
>>
I don't want to see 95% of people naked. No doubt about it. If people could go naked, I'd have no choice but to see their nasty shite, neither would my kids.

You're a fucking retard, OP. Go to a nude beach and stop trying to push your idiotic desires on the rest of society.
>>
>>736951880
if everyone being naked was the norm I doubt anyone would think twice about a boner
>>
>>736958531
Bah! I understand more than you ever could, because I actually organize. Also, time is not necessarily linear.
>>
>>736958791
Petting zoos wouldn't be very popular, I'll give you that.
>>
>>736956541
Tldr
>>
>>736950961
They fuck children, anon
>>
>>736958791

that's exactly what states don't want, is public boners being the norm. you're part of the problem, not a solution. you're on the wrong side of history my friend. you're going be written off as a kook, filthy, and indecent.
>>
>>736959068
Funny.
>>
>>736952483
And the almighty Vishnu!
>>
the only best reason for clothing is to keep that nasty shit hole from spreading e coli and smelling up the place.It's hard enough to keep that shit from happening already
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.