[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wishing I would've time stamped this now but oh well.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5931.jpg (451KB, 612x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5931.jpg
451KB, 612x878px
Wishing I would've time stamped this now but oh well.

Ask a trap living as a girl anything.
>>
>>736769775
do you know how to provide time stamps?
>>
>>736769871
Not when it matters :c
>>
>>736769775
nice tail :-)
>>
>>736769775
show us your hair, plz?
>>
>>736769775
>Ask a trap living as a girl anything.
How is that different from trans?
>>
Is your father standing in the corner of the room, shaking his head?
>>
>>736770020
thx
>>736770049
why lol that's weird and this isn't requests hour
>>736770703
ehhh, idrk
just don't feel trans I guess?
>>736771359
I hope
>>
>>736771859
Are you sad you will kys before you turn 21 ?
>>
>>736772224
but im 22
>>
Why?
>>
is it fun?
do you have a partner?
Did hormones kill your libido?
>>
>>736773080
I enjoy it
being cute is fun
>>736773314
>is it fun
totes
>do you have a partner?
i wish tbh
>did hormones kill your libido?
nopeee
>>
>>736773502
>on hormones
>living as a girl
>just don't feel trans
...so, you prefer to be treated like a girl? How far does that go?
>>
>>736773686
I just like being cute and I like girly things. That's all there really is to it. I don't get dysphoric about being a boy but I hated how masculine my body used to be. Being a boy wasn't bad, but when I was obese and had masculine traits it felt horrible. Now that I'm cute and much smaller I feel better. I don't hate my dick, I don't hate living as a guy, but living as a girl is really fun and so is getting treated like one (both in and out of the bedroom)

Idk it's really tough to describe.
>>
>>736773502
>nopeee
Nice it's always a bummer when people lost it.
Can you come from anal yet?
Post your kinks
>>
>>736773912
>I don't get dysphoric about being a boy but I hated how masculine my body used to be.
I mean... That sounds pretty dysphoric to me, but I'm not a Psychologist.

I met someone similar to you before. They basically presented female, down to makeup and perfume, but weren't really trans.

I'd probably stick it in your butt, OP.
>>
>>736774016
>can you cum from anal yet?
Never couldn't, just feels even better now
>post your links
Money, weed, and loud music
>>736774177
There's a difference between gender dysphoric and body dysmorphia. I don't hate being a guy, but I hated having a masculine body.
>>
>>736773912
Cute.

I always imagine myself looking like a girl after taking hormones. Walking out in public holding hands with a guy. Id be wearing tight, grey yogapants that really show my ass ;). A pink top, or short dress, red or pink, maybe bright yellow/greenish. I love Uggs, I dont know why people hate them, but they look so cute, warm and comfy <3 Long hair with maybe a cute bow in it... I like to imagine the guy kissing me and me starting to get hard, trying to hide it, blushing from embarrasment ;) Haha ;) Id love to be castrated though :) Female hormones would be more reliable, faster and better, plus the bukge will be smaller and with no ballsack it will look so much better and cuter. And I think its a sumissive thing too, shows devotion and submission to the guy or master haha :)
>>
are you into chastity?
>>
>>736772993
You're already dead on the inside knowing you'll never get to be a girl

Also kys
>>
>>736774562
Is this copypasta or have I attracted some sissy fetishist
>>736774653
No lol that shit is dumb
>>736774769
I don't care I'll never be a girl
Stop projecting friend
>>
Post timestamp on ass
>>
>>736774944
any tips? Not really into the idea of living as a girl but the cute/male aesthetic is sometimes really appealing to me. I wouldn't need to go hardcore though.
>>
>>736775016
Great question
Water buffalo is a large animal. Males are three times bigger than females. They can reach 6.6 to 9.8 feet in height, and weight between 1500 and 2650 pounds.
>>736775192
Get into skincare, stop eating red meat, only drink water, green tea, and black coffee, get an epilator, dye hair

Idrk tips is kinda general is there anything specific you want help with?
>>
>>736774483
>There's a difference between gender dysphoric and body dysmorphia.
I mean, technically. Practically, assuming the understanding that transgender people actually have brains that more closely resemble the opposite sex's, what else is there outside of the body to feel dysphoria over, the fact that you weren't born that way in the first place?
>>
>>736774944
A sissy fetishist I guess haha :)

Not copypasta, just wrote it myself. I just think it'd be cute.
>>
Sharpie in pooper + timestamp
>>
Where are you from?
Did you end up having to move to a more diverse area to feel accepted about being yourself?
>>
>>736769775
have you got noodz of yourself?
>>
>>736775529
Gender dysphoria would describe a hatred of oneself for not being a girl, in this case
Body dysmorphia would describe a hatred of oneself for the way their body looks. Just because I want to have a feminine body doesn't mean I want to be a girl. Fuck periods, vaginas are gross, id kill myself if I ever got pregnant, there's so many things I could never enjoy about actually being a woman that I don't desire it. But the idea that I've been given a body with which I can be a girly boy that cute strong boys who don't have vaginas will like, that's awesome. I just had to work to achieve that body. Hell, I still am.
>>736775589
Hard to tell any more lol
>>736775817
That's a bit personal so I'll refrain from answering with any specifics. I'm somewhere that likes to pretend to be liberal and open minded but is actually still infested with conservative backwards thinking (in regards to LGBT+ expression specifically, I'm not making this political.). I'd like to move somewhere where being me isn't frowned upon but I don't think that place exists.
>>736775832
Hella
>>
>>736776191
Didn't mean to make it personal, sorry.

Even coming from a large city, I never felt I could be myself. Ended up moving around for years before some thing resembling a place I could half call home.

Hope you find it :)
>>
>>736776503
Yeah we'll see.
>>
You like to show off?
>>
>>736776191
>Gender dysphoria would describe a hatred of oneself for not being a girl, in this case
Ok, so basically the answer to "what else is there outside of the body to feel dysphoria over, the fact that you weren't born that way in the first place?" was "Yeah, that's basically the difference" no?

Body dysmorphia can be treated by making the body look more like expected, whereas gender dysphoria can only be treated up to that point, until we get actual functioning transplant/artificial genitals.

Also, how's your voice? How long did that take to achieve?
>>
>>736776191
>Hella
will you post them here?
>>
>>736776876
Yeah I'm cute why wouldn't I
>>736776889
Honestly too tired to continue trying to put it all into proper words. As long as you understand there's a difference and I'm not trans then how it's defined doesn't matter really.

I just sound like a gay guy idk it's never gotten me clocked though so I guess it just sounds girly enough.
>>736777114
There's not much of a benefit to me doing that.
>>
>>736777114
+1
>>
File: IMG_5934.jpg (975KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5934.jpg
975KB, 1242x2208px
I'm in bed now so i don't really feel like taking an actual pic so here's the closest y'all are gonna get to a time stamp. that's my shirt I'm wearing in the pic next to my laundry basket. I'm naked now so it's obviously not on me.
>>
>>736777200
>There's not much of a benefit to me doing that.
ow, that's a shame :(
>>
>>736777596
I mean am I wrong? Lol
>>
>>736769775
moar ass pics
>>
>>736777200
Wasn't insisting you WERE trans. Is that what you thought? Whoops.
Nah, I was just pointing out that the PRACTICAL differences are basically "wanting a reproductive system to match".

Interesting... Well, good for you. That's luckier than most.
>>
What is a good size cock?
>>
>>736777710
Technically, yes. There's PLENTY of benefit to everyone who would hypothetically jerk off to them.
Just not necessarily much benefit to you.
>>
>>736775522
I guess a diet with less sugar would make anyone look better, I should do that at least. I'm mostly happy already but I just have some skin problems I should look into. Just asking since crossdressers seem to put a lot of effort into how they look.
>>
>>736778101
I said benefit to me, so no, I'm not wrong.
>>
>>736778242
CDs don't generally put much effort in. Drag Queens and trans girls do, but I've see more CDs who refuse to even shave their legs than anything else before lol
>>
>>736778296
No, you said "benefit to me doing it."
There IS a benefit to you DOING it, the benefit just isn't TO you.

If you want to pull a semantic argument like that, at least quote yourself correctly.
>>
>>736778371
leg hair is fine imo. what's impressive is having the diet down to a science.
>>
if you are real will you take my virgin straight guy ass? i love playing with it and stretching it
>>
>>736778537
You're simply wrong but that's okay friend
>>736778567
Hair is gross unless it's on your head. There's a tip you can write down
>>
>>736778681
You're gross guys who wanna bottom for fems are losers>>736778537
>>
>>736778802
Mis-reply to the second post ID
>>
File: 00s0s0s0s0s0.jpg (144KB, 1444x925px) Image search: [Google]
00s0s0s0s0s0.jpg
144KB, 1444x925px
>>736769775
it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

http://watch.flat4free.com
>>
Why do you not have a partner OP?

You seem real, and cute, even if you won't show us much of your ass...
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.